Speaker 1: Cute. You think it's cute, You're a fool.
Speaker 2: It's one more thing.
Speaker 1: I'm strong and getty. One more thing.
Speaker 2: Can I throw him something real quick?
Speaker 3: Just because I just saw it and it's on my mind share it's a couple of people arguing on Twitter.
Speaker 2: They're like high level journalist types.
Speaker 1: But well, I'm sorry to hear people are yelling at each other on Twitter. I hope they can settle that end complete.
Speaker 3: But this is a lifestyle of thing. And the one person tweeted out, and I don't know anything about this person, but the one person tweeted out, I'm never planning on having kids. I'd much rather own a Porsche and have a Portuguese water dog and a golden doodle. And then another person responded that with I feel bad for people who don't have kids because they believe owning a Porsche is going to be more fulfilling.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a pretty good little battle. I just can't imagine tweeting that out loud, even back.
Speaker 3: Before I had kids, never planning on I have kids because I'd much rather own a Porsche.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that sound shallow to you? Even if you, I mean fine, don't have kids? You know, but doesn't that sound incredibly shallow to you? I mean to use that as an example.
Speaker 4: If that's their opinion, I'm kind of glad they're not reproducing.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good point right there. But do you use you? I'd rather dedicate my time to art or something. Fine, Okay, I still think it's wrong.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just the performative hyper confidence that everybody has to have on everything, the idea of saying, you know, it's not right for me now, but maybe someday people change their minds. I mean, that's just that's not gonna get likes, that's not gonna get retweets. You gotta be you're an idiot and I'm great. No, I oh, just so tiring, just so tiring.
Speaker 2: Well I shouldn't bring this up. I know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: Oh as well, Oh here you go. Here's my favorite porst joke and I owned one. What's the difference between a portion of porcupine porcupine that pricks are on the outside.
Speaker 3: Hey, I remember this joke going around high school, which I thought was awful about this one girl? You know, it's the difference between.
Speaker 1: Oh no, is this going to make my heart hurt.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a difference between Marcy and a Porsche. Not everyone's been in a Porsche's.
Speaker 2: That's course.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: High school joke. And if that thought that was course, wait till the rest of the pot. I got two more things. I thought I had nothing for the podcast. I got two more things to say.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: I hope they were more you know, uplifting than that last one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's only up from here.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hurt anybody's It's just a fact. I know three women in their mid forties who made the choice in life to be childless and really really regret it now, really really regret it now, like is like makes them cry thinking about it.
Speaker 2: So that's common ish common ish. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have a couple of friends that are in that exact same boat right now.
Speaker 1: And folks sometimes for medical reasons or sometimes a marriage goes sideways reasons or whatever, and the window closes. That's that's very hard for them too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well that's why I threw in the phrase chose, you know, wasn't a medical thing or something.
Speaker 2: Sure, this was lifestyle. What kind of were you going with? I'd rather own a.
Speaker 4: Porsche, Yeah, this was like a failed marriage that ended horribly and she said, screw it, I'm not doing this anymore. And now we're like years down the road, and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, that is definitely an evange you have a man, because I didn't. I didn't have kids, so I was forty five. It was an option for me as a dude. Right, she's got to find a younger woman. And what was my other thing? I was gonna say, Oh, so I'm picking up my son from the high school the other day. This is on the cruelty of high schoolers. I'm picking up my son at high school the other day, and I got my window down and there's this one kid that forever whatever reason, that has dress shoes on, and he's walking across the parking lot. He's like wearing khakis and dress shoes. And some guy goes, oh my god, hey Jim, look at his shoes. And then they're both like aha, like so working so hard to laugh, so hard so they can point at somebody and mock them and laugh.
Speaker 1: How he's their self esteem by demeanian, Right, yes.
Speaker 3: And you know, as they grown up having lived through that, when it was painful for me to be on the wrong end of that. It just looked so ridiculous, Like why would you ever give a shit what those guys think about your shoes? It's too bad anybody does I know everything? Like why people did they pretend to Why do they need to elevate themselves by trying to make that person feel worse because they had to go to their I don't know, they had to go to the something at the church or funeral or who knows why they're wearing dress shoes, But it's just it was so like.
Speaker 2: Ha ha, look at his shoes, ha ha ha, what a dork. I mean it was that my status is now higher than his.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to leave out to genderbread person for instance, and maybe just spend ten minutes on that someday in like fifth grade, I.
Speaker 2: Almost wanted to go over and talk to that guy.
Speaker 3: He didn't seem to be particular botter, but you never know what's going on inside his brain. Let's say, don't give a shit with those dicks. Think when you're older, you will not It will not make any difference whatsoever.
Speaker 4: One of the many reasons why I am so glad I'm no longer in Icecho.
Speaker 3: No kidding, no, kidding, or at least you have the mind you have now, I can go back to high school now would be hilarious. People pointing in laughing over everything's really what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Whatever? It's just why would I freaking care what you think?
Speaker 1: Oh? That would be you know, it's funny. I was about to say, I wouldn't sentence al Qaeda to four years of high school. It's too cruel. On the other hand, when if you could bring your life experience and confidence back.
Speaker 2: For yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: That would be. That would be super great in some ways at least yeah huh. Anyway, ah, golly gy, do I even have the energy to do this?
Speaker 2: Maybe save it for another day your choice.
Speaker 1: On tomorrow's One More Thing podcast.
Speaker 2: We've never done this before. He's ahead to the next day's podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm a very innovative On tomorrow's One More Thing podcast, one of the most revolting, horrifying stories from the Animal Kingdom you have ever heard or ever will join us to be revolted and horrified on the next episode of Armstrong and Getty One More Thing. Everybody's looking at me with terror in their eyes.
Speaker 2: That you think, lady, it's worse. It's worse than you think. That's always a good tease.
Speaker 3: It's always a good tease whatever you mentioned, and then say it's worse than you think.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess that's it.