Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield.
Speaker 3: Next flowing down the sidelines.
Speaker 1: This he is hanging with the Boys, presented by Wingstuck where flavor gets its wings. Now your hosts, Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon Gross.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: They did it, fellas looking live at Tostitos Championship Plaza outside a sunny Ford center at the Star in Frisco, Texas, where it's fifty eight degrees. The highest sixty one, the low is thirty eight.
Speaker 5: There's one Eagles fan that's still out there. He's well, that's all good. He's Shennon dacinate. Kurt's not Kurt, but Chris is in the back keeping us up and running.
Speaker 6: I am Jesse Holly. That's Zaddy Kurt right there.
Speaker 4: We go.
Speaker 6: That's Zaddy Kurt right there. Together, we hanging with the boys. Picky cup up the sports talk equivalent. The brow people God boys we speak.
Speaker 3: Brought to you eat it every day by Wingstop.
Speaker 2: We're like, yes, Cook was flying on him yesterday. Man was in his crop duster.
Speaker 3: They did they beat somebody over five hundred, we can no longer say that they have not beaten a worthy opponent.
Speaker 2: The game ward showed up at my house. The Eagles got on the place, sir, they did it.
Speaker 3: Initial thoughts, Kurt, go love it.
Speaker 7: Man, that was amazing.
Speaker 5: You know, we would refer to him. We would refer to him as that got some energy today.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: Let's go to.
Speaker 7: Beat them by twenty Who thought that.
Speaker 6: To stop that?
Speaker 5: I will get to that in a minute. Went, that's funny. House always a bad thing when I pat my back. But boy, when other folks are out in this show, they start stretching the night before, that's salt baths.
Speaker 3: Well, first off, no one they went, no pain.
Speaker 6: No one's arm.
Speaker 3: Is as double jointed as yours, So don't say that you can way down there, says otherwise, my god, you right on yours. I got a little bump right there, but your arm goes all the way down to your butt crack whenever you go to start patting. No one has ever said it's a bad thing. We just like to call it out.
Speaker 6: It's never gonna be a bad thing. Lungs I'm around.
Speaker 3: What were your initial.
Speaker 5: Thoughts boy, what a statement. Boy, we got our state in the game. Right, Boy, what a statement. And I'll get into what I really felt was a statement part of this game. But boy, what a statement by the Dallas Cowboys who put the entire football world on notice that we do the same things sometimes to the good teams as we do to the bad teams. We tell them to go get a switch, the bad teams and under five hundred teams of the booty juice teams, and we.
Speaker 6: Told the go get their switch as well.
Speaker 3: You go, Nate, initial thoughts, I'm.
Speaker 2: With it, man, I'm with everything these two guys have said. Man, but I'm with Zaddy and I'm witches. I'm rolling man, y'all know, I'm excited. This got one more, one more victory. We got five in a row, one more victory.
Speaker 6: You gotta win the rest of them. N No, it's gonna be hard to get all of them.
Speaker 4: But I knew we could get six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your first place, your inis Cowboys. It sounds good.
Speaker 4: What did you feel? What was your thoughts?
Speaker 3: What did you It's been it's been a long time since you said it. The football world is on notice. It's been a long maybe never that since I've been here since.
Speaker 4: The nineties, the Cowboy came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it were, if it weren't for the forty nine ers, everybody would be talking the Cowboys are the best team in football if it wasn't for the forty nine ers. Now you feel a little bit better now about their chances, but you still kind of know what Nate's thinking. I had to do in the way putting down in there, but no, but it was they did what they needed to do and they've been doing this for the last what five six weeks? Play who you got in front of you beating the really bad teams really bad, and then you beat a really good team and you can make excuses. But that's the thing I don't. I don't hear people make an excuses. There is none, there's not just.
Speaker 4: We have just tell her his tongue. You still want to say, but.
Speaker 3: There's no bucks today. I enjoy this. We got a we got a kicker, boys showing highlights of him.
Speaker 6: What a crazy story.
Speaker 3: And first player ever to hit a fifty nine and a sixty yarder in the game is that.
Speaker 6: I love how he breaks that down today like nowadays, like fifty nine yards, Yeah, like.
Speaker 5: Who finds out that it's the first player to kick fifty nine. Well, not fifty eight, not fifty eight and a half, just fifty nine in the sixty yard though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy, I'll go through some of this.
Speaker 6: That's right, he is, that is it's his rookie year.
Speaker 3: Cray hasn't missed the field goal. He has missed a few extra points, no field goals yet. Man, Jim Fossil looks just like a genius study.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna catching him doing training camp and uh in the parking lot. And I said, coach, yah, so you got all these you got all these kickers, man, what you're gonna do? And he told me said, he said, alvy kid is one on the keep about three day, lady, cut all the rest up.
Speaker 4: He just went with kidding, like yeah.
Speaker 3: When he told you that, did you go do some research? AND's like why is he keeping this US aveled?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's a USFL brother, And so I'm now, man, I rode that train, so I'm with him.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize he was local until last night. He's a local kid played right down the street, didn't you.
Speaker 4: Know, Yeah, soccer soccer, soccer guy. You wanted to never play football.
Speaker 6: Software engineer right was, so.
Speaker 2: Won't you do something football wise? I mean, he never played football and he's a star. Now, I mean you can it's too late.
Speaker 3: I'm still I'm still gonna. I'm still gonna race Jesse for the end of the year.
Speaker 6: You know, Okay, what.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm riding with your dog. I mean, I'm riding with you. I ain't bet no, no, you know, we were talking about.
Speaker 3: This leaving the other day. I was like, I was like, we're gonna do this because when of the when when can a civilian go race just have a foot race with the with the professional athlete. Never like you just can't just call for pfessional athlete and go, hey, I want to race you, Like, I have an opportunity to race a professional athlete, and I'm gonna do it a.
Speaker 4: Real athlete basketball and football.
Speaker 3: Yes, do it before this. If you lose, oh, if you know you will never we all do it like a like a w w MA.
Speaker 8: Jesse cannot come back, You cannot come back on the show.
Speaker 6: You won't have to do a w w I want to show back up. I'm done.
Speaker 5: You won't have to worry about doing none of the theatrics, I won't.
Speaker 6: Show back up.
Speaker 3: Oh man, all right, let's take some fun. No shows tomorrow. We just found out no show because people are going to do some good tomorrow. They're going to the Salvation Army Gifts. They're yearly track down there.
Speaker 5: Oh well, since we're still on this, donations are still available still Ocean, we're ocean open. We're doing shopping this Thursday up until this Thursday. If you have not done it then you want to donate, you can go to my my Twitter page at mister fourth Along. The link is in the bio, or you can hit me on email at Holly's h O L l E Y s Helping h E L p I n G Hands h A n D S at gmail dot com. Someone from the team will get back to you to send you the link, give you information about anything that you may need.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: But yeah, if you if you find it on your heart that you want to donate to a great cast, Holly's Helping Hands. We're doing shopping this Thursday, so donations will be open until this Thursday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you want to help Nate, now, just go right into Texas Thinking and just say hey, I'm getting the big news.
Speaker 4: Good, good stuff, Jesse.
Speaker 6: So no show tomorrow, gotch.
Speaker 3: You no show tomorrow. So let's take some phone calls today. A A eight A.
Speaker 6: What I do You said that you was gonna get a little deeper. Yeah, we'll get We'll get into that.
Speaker 4: We'll get it.
Speaker 6: We got to share that time. We got to know.
Speaker 4: I want to hit when ye share a man on when we go to the cars, I want to go calls.
Speaker 5: I think the biggest statement for me in this game, and to borrow a phrase from one of the one of our great philosophers of our generation, I think Michael Irvin.
Speaker 3: You know, I thought you was gonna say, Kanye, no, Michael.
Speaker 5: Irvin, you know, I mean Michael has Michael Mike has coats like you know, when losing recipes and all that kind of stuff cracked the brain open, put the seed in there like. But Mike said, and I love this quote that Mike said. He said, to beat a man, you attack his weaknesses. To break a man, you attack his stress. And the biggest statement I thought the Cowboys made last night, well they said, we know we can pass the ball on you guys.
Speaker 6: Your secondary has been suspect all year long.
Speaker 5: But where you guys, hang your hat is with the big you know, the Georgia Boys up front and that defensive front, and the Cowboys when they wanted to run the football all they ran the football. They ran it up the gut, they ran it on the edges, they countered, they did whatever they wanted up front, and they were able to run the football efficiently, effectively. And for me, that was the biggest statement of the game because not only did you dominate them up front this game, but that also puts in the back of their mind when you see us again, because you're gonna have to probably play this team again in the playoffs at some point in time. Right if you're planning to get to Vegas, they're probably gonna be in your way. But you've now planted the seed in their minds and you gave your team the belief that we can go at these dudes up front. Yeah, I get it, Fletcher Cox and Jalen Carter and company Davis, Jordan Davis. But they won the trenches. And that's something that we really haven't been able to say for a long time since, Like Travis Frederick was our center, being able to win the trenches wasn't pretty wasn't pretty all the time, wasn't wasn't wasn't just a you know, all out the demolition.
Speaker 2: Thirty two carriers one thirty eight yards four point three average, twenty two long.
Speaker 6: But that's good, that's good work. That's good work.
Speaker 5: Tony Pollard twenty three touches overall in the game, ninety six total yards.
Speaker 6: Rico Daddle.
Speaker 5: It was a great combination of Rico and Tony Pollard, back and forth, series after series, and you saw those guys and late in the game, that's playoff football. Late in the game, can you turn around and hand the ball into the guts of your running backs and get the three, four or five yards to keep that clock moving, to wear them jokers down, because when you beat up a team, they don't want to tackle in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 6: And I think you saw that. So for me, that was a huge statement.
Speaker 5: You know, Mike McCarthy got his a pen that's taken out, which means he's had more room in his gut to call plays from his gut, and he called he called a masterful game last night. I did that last out of my post game show. I had to make sure I brought that back up today. But yeah, and that that was that was a huge statement for me in this game that we can beat you through the air, but I want you to.
Speaker 6: Know that when.
Speaker 5: It comes time for us to get physical with you and win the game of the trenches, we own y'all there as well.
Speaker 3: So they becoming a physical team.
Speaker 6: Pump your breaks down there.
Speaker 4: They trying to become.
Speaker 3: Are they said, are they becoming you know, a.
Speaker 6: To Mexico trips? You know what I'm saying, got a little too much different Mexico.
Speaker 2: Saying brothers, Jackson, Curt and Shannon is our stars had a hand in this. The guys that we really the cooks, the Fergie's, the lambs, you know, Tony, just guys that you're gonna have to depend on in the playoffs. They they you know, my man, my man battling lane. Parsons battling lane. And we're seeing him up in lane. I mean he's physically getting with lane. That that right there impressed me because normally he trying to, you know, find that that weak spot.
Speaker 4: He played a lot on on the right tack.
Speaker 2: He was going adding my friend at all casts even put your know, got that you know, hands to the face.
Speaker 4: He that right there was nice.
Speaker 2: I mean, just I like to see Stefan givemar Owe your little apology because you you.
Speaker 4: Kind of you held the old man.
Speaker 2: Old man held water and so h bell you held water yesterday. So because I was, I was because I saw one time the center point right at him, he looked at the quarterback said that's a quarterback draw. You know, but you are so spot on what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We talked about that because you was like, hey, nay, this is how they got attack.
Speaker 4: And we were saying the same thing when it came to running. You know. But I enjoyed this game. Man. Now we can get to the calls before we go to break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this might get lost some part, but have you ever I don't recall ever a receiver getting ninety four yards and you feeling as good as you did about the guy that matched up against him. Because to me, Gilmour was the MVP of the game, one of the m v ps of the game last night, just the way they didn't let him have many yards after the catch, the way he just he fought, you know, had some attitude and one he got a fourth and one yeah, which we talked about. You know, we talked about this team having a little fire, and.
Speaker 6: It's Fergus that guy. He's an attitude guy. I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: You see the ref go over to him and be like, bro, calm down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Talked to the tight Ends coach and I was like, hey man, what would you tell him to leap over the guy?
Speaker 4: Man chill out? Yeah, you go up to the Refee said you go.
Speaker 2: Up to the refeensay, thank you, Ralph. He made go up to the refs. Hey Roph, thanks for coming.
Speaker 3: Because he was talking trash.
Speaker 2: Said the next time, I will flag you. And that got the tight Ends coaching.
Speaker 6: It's his name, Wells Lund.
Speaker 3: He was good old Louisiana boy from Baker, good old country boy.
Speaker 5: Yes, but I mean starting to see, like some of your guys have a little fire.
Speaker 3: It's been a while since that's been can take you have a guy here or there, But like so Gilmore, you know, fired up.
Speaker 6: Don't call me old, Don't don't call me old.
Speaker 3: Ferguson stays fired up. You know, Dak getting fired up. It's like you're starting to see some spark plugs on this team.
Speaker 6: And I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: It's starting to feel different. It's starting to feel a little bit different, Like, yes.
Speaker 4: Let's just go to Buffalo and beat them.
Speaker 7: You think they feel this? They feel it now, like yeah, we made our statement.
Speaker 6: Yeah indeed, do you.
Speaker 3: Think let's answer this after the break, before we go to calls. Let's answer this we as fans don't want to see the forty nine ers. Don't because don't say it, because I know as soon as I say, you're gonna say it out loud.
Speaker 4: Hold it for after the break.
Speaker 3: Do you think this team is like, Okay, we're ready, we want to go play them right now. Don't get ahead of ourselves, But do you think they're feeling themselves that much to take calls when we get back and will answer that on the next segment of Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 9: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it. As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties, Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kiero's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real half avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo Kiro's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section. Grab some today.
Speaker 10: Star Sports Tours is the only efficient fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at a team hotel, attend the best tail game party in Texas, tour of the Star and to X's and O's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 11: See Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a die hard fan or a dog worthy care fan, we got them next time fan or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat Geek not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here of your week fan or haven't been here in years fan, see geek, has you covered? Download the seat Geek after the seed Geek, You're a ticket the great Dallas Cowboys seats. How's wing Stop sound Christy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and saused tossed and those eleven soul satisfying plays paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Windstop branch of course spicy casion fried course.
Speaker 6: I think you've heard enough.
Speaker 12: Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot Com.
Speaker 3: Back Hanging with the Bulls. Welcome back to the second segment on this victory Monday. Hanging with the Boys brought you each and every day by blockchain dot j Thank you blockchain dot com. And I would like to pat myself on the back. In this beginning of the second segment, I had to score at thirty four to seventeen. I missed it by five points. But miss Geneva from Port Arthur almost nailed it. She had the score thirty to fourteen. Oh she nice. She out did me. He knew her she did.
Speaker 4: Where was Jess on this?
Speaker 3: Jesse was me? Jesse was twenty three points off?
Speaker 4: And how was was my man? Kurt.
Speaker 3: Kurt was only fifteen points off. Chris came in dead ass last twenty eight points on forty to thirty four.
Speaker 4: I'll be saying one point. I was up before.
Speaker 3: What is that forty six? Forty five points? So no one got The longest play from U scrimmage, Yeah, John, third play of the cat, the third play of the game.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's the sweep, this swek.
Speaker 7: It was the twenty two yarder, the twenty two yardery.
Speaker 4: Well, he went.
Speaker 3: We said anything over twenty yards, man, he went.
Speaker 7: Oh, the first one O the first longest.
Speaker 3: Not the longest, the first, the first one over twenty yards. He went, bro he did, he was, He went quick. Man, That dude is quick.
Speaker 4: He's learned to. Dude came close to where he stepped out of You heard my shoulders.
Speaker 3: Even my season. A couple of quick numbers before we go to the go to the phone. Michael Parsons by getting a sack last night, only two plays since nineteen eighty two, with twelve sacks in each of their first three seasons, he joins.
Speaker 4: Usfl regin the Penisla defense.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys have won eight games by twenty or more points this year, setting a franchise record for the most twenty point wins in a season.
Speaker 5: Do you know how many twenty point wins do the Eagles have this season?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 3: Eagleg thirty points? Last night they became the only NFL team in NFL history to score at least thirty points in each of its first seven home games of a season. And Brandon Aubrey we already talked about it. I can't find that hard to believe. Did you play in NFL history made two field goals with fifty nine yards or longer in the same game. Yes. My question was before we go to the phones, we as fans.
Speaker 4: Putting more stuff before the phone, we.
Speaker 3: As fans don't want to see the forty nine ers. Do you think that that locker room wants another shot at those guys or do you think that they're just they're still like, we can't I don't know if we can beat those guys.
Speaker 7: What do you think I'm sure they're telling them says yeah, we can take one another shot, but Detroit knocks off the forty nine ers or.
Speaker 4: Not gonna be upset?
Speaker 6: Then no.
Speaker 3: Do you think they want some redemption? How do you think they're feeling Nate, You've been a part of this. I've been a part of that, man, and uh, do you feel invincible?
Speaker 4: After?
Speaker 2: I want to I want the easiest path to the super Bowl, in my case the NFC Championship. I want the easiest path now forty nine if the forty nine ers.
Speaker 6: In my case the Intercitmionship.
Speaker 4: No, because that's what we'll see them at is I'm correct. If we see them, that's what they.
Speaker 5: Will be in a super you're trying to shy away from that. That that super Bowl because that's my that's my that's what my destination where they got to go.
Speaker 4: I am not going to do.
Speaker 3: But that's it's another show.
Speaker 2: That's hey, bro, I'm loving it though I'm loving it, but me personally, I go back from my past year. No, we did not want to see them forty nine ers. We did not want to see them. We wanted the easiest have to the NFC Championship game, to win that championship game. If you saw him, then there's no fear. It's a whole hell of a lot of respect, but there's no fear.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 5: They don't want to see them, think they'll say it to the media and they'll say all the right things when they go home, and those bonos closed doors. When they're doing that pillow talking.
Speaker 6: They said, man, boy, I show hope so and so. No, no, listen, babies, they knocked the niners. Are we good?
Speaker 4: We're good?
Speaker 3: What are they saying in the locker room to each other though, same thing? Hey bro, well I hope them somebody gets lucky.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You start looking around you like, man, Joe's good man, you don't have one to no man.
Speaker 6: You know who's the guy that's always like the no man? We want to see them. It's the means of the world. It's the guys who really ain't gonna play that much who it's the means of the world.
Speaker 2: The guys that ain't got to face the Joey Boston right and still ain't saying, Man, I won't bost I'm gonna show the world.
Speaker 6: It's the means of the world, like, hey man, we could take this and then like we.
Speaker 3: It's not the guy lined up against across from Trip Williams, not.
Speaker 5: The guy got to cover debo for four quarters. It's always it's always the means of the world. It's always Jesse hollins Man we could take them, man, Yeah, bring them on, bring them on.
Speaker 6: He relaxed. Brother, you don't have to deal with George Kittle for four quarters.
Speaker 3: All right now, Chris who we got on the phone first up, we got by the way, you're gonna need to listen to this, uh Nate, you mentioned your headphones on Sean from p A, Sean.
Speaker 6: From p A. You in the Eagles territory?
Speaker 13: Yes, it was, it was, It was. It was a great game last night. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Fellas?
Speaker 13: I actually watched it with my neighbor. But he's a big Philly fan, and he was quiet the first half half, you know, second half, you know, he he was. He was getting a little loose when when Dak fumbled that ball. But at the same time I told him, I said, look be patient. I said, I know you guys, you know a great second half team. But Dak is coming out there to win the MVP, and I think he played very well. Gilmore stepped up shut down his boy A J. Brown, and after the third quarter he was all right, man, I'm about to shut up shop. You know, I'm about to keep you out. I said, what, dag Man? You know I watched the game with you the first game. You know, you wasn't talking all this, and all of a sudden, now you want to kick me out. So I say, look, man, let me order some pizza. We sat down, order some pizza and watched the rest of the game, and it was a great game, and I think they played well and like like you know, like they said, I think you got to take it one one game at a time, and the Buffalo that's the next game up, and hopefully they can go out there and win and keep going.
Speaker 3: All right, great call, man, thank you, thanks for the call.
Speaker 2: Not crapping on your run sheets, Zaddy Kurk. But I love some phone calls from the fans today.
Speaker 7: That I forgot we were off tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Sorry that was like an hour ago. You're just not reading it.
Speaker 4: No, I've been ready, but I just thought I would you.
Speaker 3: Say it out loud like you do everything else.
Speaker 6: That's private, private businessman.
Speaker 7: Are you still as a as football players? When they were up what was it, twenty four to six at the half, were you're like, oh, this is this is done?
Speaker 5: Or was he still no against that team? Not nervous, but you're still like, we ain't finished yt y'all, Like you know what I'm saying, because sometimes you feel like this especially it's the better team.
Speaker 6: They're gonna make a run. There's gonna be a run at some point in time.
Speaker 5: They always momentum hit and then like and then I think Mike took us for the guys a little bit in the second half and then you had the fumble and it was twenty four thirteen. So yeah, he was like, you know, that was like, oh, like what they responded and that I think after they responded it went down.
Speaker 6: It was like, we're good.
Speaker 2: Coaches are on and said that they He told his team at half time, if we scored within those first five because the first five minutes coming out in that third quarter it's huge for a lot of teams. So he told his team if we were back in this, if we scored but they didn't score it in the next series they didn't score, then we had to turn over. But back by then and I think the rhythm of the game was already in place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think last night showed you too how huge the turnover battle is when you have two really good teams.
Speaker 7: They were both times they were moving.
Speaker 3: They were moving, and that could have that could have swung way. We've seen that before. It could have swum way the other way, and it just like and you could tell it killed them.
Speaker 4: I just knew you go slide that cowboy negativity.
Speaker 3: I can't help it. Nay, it's bread into me.
Speaker 8: I was in this building for nineteen years, like it's always you, always like you don't want to get too excited, like even after this like it, I'm enjoy it, but I'm also my so gonna remind myself, like, hey.
Speaker 3: There might be a letdown in here somewhere.
Speaker 9: But it was.
Speaker 3: It was good, And I'm excited for this week because you've got a great team at home. You've got an outstanding team at home to see if it translates, and you go on the road in cold weather and I don't know if there's any more hostile environment than Buffalo these days.
Speaker 2: I just love it because I'm listening to the other shows and oh, the weather.
Speaker 4: Is what's gonna determine it. I'm saying to myself, don't, don't don't do that. Don't that that he would all want the cold weather guy. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't just put it in everybody the head that the weather's gonna determine the game.
Speaker 4: These guys may be so hyped and so pumped.
Speaker 2: If the weather don't be bad and they win, what what's the excuse?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: You know, there's no more excuse. Let's let this thing play out. Man, don't give reasons why we shouldn't win the game. Let's not giving reasons why.
Speaker 4: We should win the game.
Speaker 3: And it's looking more I mean games.
Speaker 2: We got a quarterback there to give you a quarterback and give you He gonna give you one a game.
Speaker 4: It's just what you're gonna do with it.
Speaker 3: And when he gives it up, yes, so yeah, why.
Speaker 4: He gives it up? Four? Game four?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What Buffalo Buffalo Miami home against Detroit.
Speaker 3: Then that's it's looking more and more like you could win out.
Speaker 7: Those gonna be easy games. But yeah, better team.
Speaker 3: Let's wait to see.
Speaker 2: Just let them keep playing. Man, I need if they beat Buffalo, I'm where I need to be. You know, I don't want it to get worse. And what I mean by that is.
Speaker 4: What if Philadelphia do what? And I'm not looking for them too.
Speaker 2: I don't ride on another team, but what if they do slip a couple of times? What if they they gauntle that they have been through, including us.
Speaker 14: What is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What is it? What if it beat them up a little bit?
Speaker 3: That's the last hard one, right? They got the Giants twice Seattle, and then.
Speaker 7: There's one other Washington's Cardinals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I just uh, we just move it. Let's don't count I eagle eggs before they had.
Speaker 3: All Right, Chris, who we got on the phone. We have Tommy and Salt Lake City, Utah? Tommy and Utah? What's up?
Speaker 13: Yo?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 15: It doesn't matter what happens the rest of this regular season. We all know where this thing is going. We're going to divisional round against San Francisco and we got to beat him there.
Speaker 3: Bottom line, How do you feel about that?
Speaker 15: I feel good about it. I think the team is has shown some resiliency and toughness, and Dak's playing like an MVP.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 3: What was your take on the game last night?
Speaker 16: Just?
Speaker 15: I mean happy we won. I thought we should have won the first game pending a bunch of stupid calls that didn't go away, But looking at the stats, that looks like we outplayed them the first time. So glad to see him get it done this time. All right, Back to the race.
Speaker 12: I was.
Speaker 15: I was doing some studying and Shannon, you got it, you got it. Go back and look, there's a certain guy, Zaddy Holly over there had the whole trailer park behind him as he was running down the field getting tackled on the one.
Speaker 3: So you got this, well, got to bring out those were still professional athletes.
Speaker 6: You know, don't you know the guy that chasing me was a pro bowler as well, right, he was a first round pick. Don't forget.
Speaker 4: Don't forget the guy that was chasing me. Serious, I got tackled on the one.
Speaker 7: You know, Shannon might have got tackled on like the fifties wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Have been in the game. Let's be honest, he would have been. He would have been lucky to be in the stage.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that you were in the state.
Speaker 15: Of tread Milly over and over.
Speaker 3: Just motivation. I appreciate it. Tommy. Thank you for the confidence. He's more confident than I am, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: The trailer park did jump on my back, though not gonna lie. I was carrying two double wides that they got on me.
Speaker 3: Let's take our last break when we come back. The final segment of hanging with the boys.
Speaker 14: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapped.
Speaker 3: The fresh guy who looks white.
Speaker 6: It's not there.
Speaker 3: He escaped left one for a first down.
Speaker 14: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 9: Pruscott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 14: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 6: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 14: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 17: How's Wingstop sound Crispy, juicy, classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop Ranch, and of course spicy Cajun fried corn.
Speaker 12: I think you've heard enough. Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot com. See if geek has your back.
Speaker 11: No matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are, so whether You're a die hard fan or a dog really care fan and we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here every week fan or haven't been here in years fan, Sea geek has you covered. Download the sea Geek after the seat Geek. You're a ticket the great Dallas Cowboys seats.
Speaker 16: James right here, you're twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. Do you know how much I love my Cowboys? And I am thrilled to be talking to you about the twenty twenty three Fan of the Year Award.
Speaker 4: Presented by Captain Morgan.
Speaker 16: We're looking for the ultimate Cowboys fan to spice up the game. That means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you, or if you know someone like me, then go to Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 4: Enter today.
Speaker 3: Back to hang in with the Bulls. Welcome back to the final segment on this Victory Monday, brought to you each and every day by Jigsaw, the official dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go back to the phones. Chris, who do we have? We got Chris in Connecticut? Chris, how are you hey?
Speaker 18: Everybody?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 9: Happy?
Speaker 18: Happy Cowboy Victory Monday. I felt like that was the most complete game I've seen that team play in several years.
Speaker 7: It was doletated.
Speaker 18: It was one of I have to say, I wasn't going into the game. I was like, I believe it when I see it.
Speaker 4: Right, you saw it? So I did.
Speaker 19: I did.
Speaker 18: And you know what I really liked seeing was I feel like Dak is he's finally hitting receivers in stride. Is that my imagination? Like it just seems like he's hitting people on the run other than having to reach back half the time or stop to catch the balls. Seems much more accurate.
Speaker 6: No, he's in his own right now.
Speaker 5: He's he's throwing the football pretty well, man, and guys are getting open. That's the biggest thing. That the guys are actually getting open. And when you do that, you make the quarterback job a lot easier.
Speaker 18: Yeah, they're they're working hard. Hey, have a question for you guys. I've been listening to uh running some errands today and listening to a lot of football radio as usual. But I don't know about you, but I'm tired of hearing about the Kansas City Chiefs and Patrick Mahone's complaining about you know, oh uh, they didn't give what's his name heads up that he like, how many times have we seen that happen to the Cowboys?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 18: I think they don't. They don't give the guys on the defensive line of warning.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think after Patrick mahone watches it and he uh, he has a moment to sit with it. I think when you hear his next time he's available for the media, he'll probably sit there and go, yeah, yeah, I was wrong. I think honestly, I think Patrick's Mahomes's biggest frustration is is that his team is losing and his receivers are dropping the ball doing stupid stuff like that, and they're losing games that they should be winning. But because of these mistakes, he's now a frustrated quarterback. He's realizing now what a lot of other teams are realizing when you don't have weapons in your arsenal. I think that's the major part of his frustration. That was just to me, an accumulation of pent up frustration that he just let out because of that particular situation.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you know, I don't want to keep you too long, but and then you got to talk to other people. But I was immediately reminded it was two years ago against the Packers where we played with the Cowboys, played in Green Bay, and there was a key play where that got called back late in the game because one of the Cowboys receivers was lined up off.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was last year.
Speaker 18: Yeah, oh that was last year. It was last I thought it was him, So nobody was whining then calling for the rep.
Speaker 5: Anyway, that's football, one on one and receive the spot check check check right.
Speaker 18: Well, I appreciate it. I love what you guys do and huge fan of of of all y'all.
Speaker 3: Thank you, brother, appreciate it, man, thank you so much for the call.
Speaker 7: Andy Reid already kind of backtracked a.
Speaker 20: Little bit after the morning looked at the film.
Speaker 3: What do you think about is this? Collins Worth was talking about this on the broadcast last night that that Dak was almost trying to sell them on like how easy things are coming to him now and like how it's just clicking and he's figured it out. Do you think this is this is the Dak we can expect going forward? Or is you know, do we think he's kicked it? He's playing like an elite quarterback. You know, we used to always say he's round seven to twelve, fourteen somewhere in there, and now he's top three to five the way he's playing right now. Do you think we can expect this from him going forward? Now him and Micro on the same page and it seems like they're clicking and everything seems to be working. Or is this kind of a everything's coming together at the same time and the stars are aligning and this is what he is now? But is the old Dak kind of who he is?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: I think this is who he is now? I mean in the past, Well, they've always said that there's a mature maturation meturation.
Speaker 6: Thanks for speaking, Jess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, said that's holding each other down.
Speaker 7: Sometimes the quarterbacks, the mental part of the game have to catch up with their body, and a lot of times we saw it with Rumbo. By the time the mental caught up, his body was breaking down. I think because just he's reaching that point where he understand better the game, what car he's doing. He's healthy. That's been a big thing over these past few years. So I think I think this is the guy going forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he understands the offense. But more importantly, you know, and I know this is simple and a lot of people won't buy into it.
Speaker 4: Don't care.
Speaker 2: He's moving, he's moving around, he's giving himself a chance. And and I ain't talking about running for first time. I talk about just moving around being that football player we saw now he had great football instincts back then, back then, but now with the knowledge of the game. What Kurt just said and probably what Zaddy Holly is going to say to back it up, is you know what is that worry y'all? Maturation there?
Speaker 20: You go, right, because you'll call it something else, pulled off the air, be pulling something right, pulling something you were talking.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Jess, Yeah, I think it's just a it's the it's the mental maturity.
Speaker 3: So you think this is here to stay. You think this is the.
Speaker 5: New Dak Yeah, I mean physically there is no more that he can add to his game. Right, as you get older, he's not getting faster, his arm isn't getting stronger. That's just not that's just not physically possible. I think now, it's it's the mental maturity. It's I've seen everything, right, I've been I've been through the Gaunt Win a couple of times. I know how to read the defense and how to you know, set a player up and and you know, for for what it's worth. One of the reasons when Mike McCarthy came here, his his big thing has been his quarterback school and his developmental quarterbacks. And it's not a physical thing. It's being able to see the game differently. And I go back to I go back to what Aaron Rodgers said a few weeks ago, when when when Aaron Rodgers just, you know, willingly, unprovoked, brought up Dak Prescott. I think he's seeing I think when Aaron when the light bulb went off of Aaron, I think he's looking across.
Speaker 6: And going he just just went off. I remember that. I remember this what he's doing.
Speaker 5: I remember when I when that happened to me, and this probably happened around this time. But Yeah, the biggest thing for me is is Dack's mental maturity and his ability to see and and and and diagno stuff and just get rid of the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like the we finally found out where Here we Go comes from.
Speaker 6: That was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: That was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: If you weren't listening to the broadcast last night, it's correct me if I'm wrong, but it's it's a signal for the offensive lineman. When they're communicating and talking, it's here we go. He's telling them, Okay, shut it stop, shut up, shut it down. And then and then he goes into and he said he couldn't remember the first time that.
Speaker 6: He did let me stop, Yes, you stop, the.
Speaker 3: First time he did. He had to go back to be honest and ask him. I think he had to find out where it was from.
Speaker 4: Can somebody walked by at least six feet tall?
Speaker 6: That's foul, that's Nate, that's foul.
Speaker 3: How are y'all enjoying the tours?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 6: Hang it with the boys.
Speaker 5: Happy Victory Monday from Peter Donna Blackwell from Chesapeake v E.
Speaker 6: Jesse, Get off the porch.
Speaker 3: Heany you all for listen.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go hug them.
Speaker 3: Asking what time they what time they scheduled that tour, so we'll know what time to tell people to come through. Jesse just went out in the haul to hug some folks. We would bring him in the air, but we're not allowed to do that anymore. I don't think so we got all. I think we got one more call, don't we? Yeah, James Long, James, what's up?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 19: What's how you doing?
Speaker 4: Great? Brother?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 18: I'm doing?
Speaker 16: Go?
Speaker 19: What's up guys? The Yeah, I just wanted to kind of call in thoughts in the game. Obviously. I mean, it's a great game, you know, beating Eagles and everything, but I can't help I want to ask you guys this question. Do you guys think that Eagles played a little will with dope with us knowing that they had all the tie breakers, because I just felt like we didn't get that best effort, and I thought it was kind of like an NBA game where a team, you know, just kind of bailed it in and really didn't give it an eight plus effort, you know, because it clearly looked like they gave like a C or D effort, probably the worst effort of the season. I thought, I said, the forty nine game, and it just worries me that when we play them again, it's gonna be a much more I would say, focused Eagle team.
Speaker 4: It will be. It'll be the playoffs. You're right, it will be.
Speaker 2: And you played a team that just came out of a hell of a gauntlet and that played a very physical team before came and played the Cowboys who needed a victory. Yeah, they they kind of. But you couldn't tell Fletcher Cox that. You couldn't tell You couldn't tell Davante and the Smith who fumbled. You know, this guy was trying. You couldn't tell a J. Brown that that refused to back then from gilmore So once they saw as a team as a whole, where the situation was going, and the coaches. You definitely couldn't tell Syriana that because he laid in the game one of the players they called a file against this team, and he looked at the revers said who's that on?
Speaker 4: And he said you all? He said, what the so?
Speaker 2: I mean, sometime when you're getting whipped, you're going to continue to compete, but it don't. But the effort is not is not as forceful as it wouldn't normally be. See when it ain't your day, When it ain't your day, sometimes you just got to get through the event, like much like the Cowboys had to do with the forty nine ers. They had to just get through the event healthy.
Speaker 4: That's much. But that's what the Eagles are doing now.
Speaker 2: You can bet coach Cyriana right now sitting down with his staff saying, feathers, what do we do and how do we do it? And how in this short period of time to fix this team? My team is broken? What do we do? How do we do it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 11: Do?
Speaker 2: We can't go out these guys force for that. They've been there. They've been to the mountaintop. They didn't cross over with the Super Bowl, but they've been to the mount So we can't just blow smoke at them. We got to kinda come with them. It's something that they can understand and digest.
Speaker 3: How important that's a good point because I think if you didn't have the turnovers last night, that's a really different looking game. And I think if the Cowboys didn't jump out to an early lead at home, that's a totally different game. How big is it when you're playing a big rival like that, or even a big game like that. How important is it to jump out to an early lead. How much is the team that gets the lead on them? How defeating is that.
Speaker 4: For the Cowboys?
Speaker 2: It's a lot for Philadelphia, they've played those close back and forth. You know, you know, I like to kind of tend to my own house a lot, y'all hear me say that.
Speaker 4: But I do respect how physical this game is.
Speaker 2: Nobody is gonna play a Super Bowl winner or Super Bowl loser. When you walk into their stadium, their their team. You're gonna get their best shot. And Philadelphia has been down that road. And for them not to have changed offensive coordinators, changed defensive coordinators, a little bit of different philosophy. Uh, quarterback isn't playing as well as he played last year. This is the results. But guess what, They're still ten and three. They still have a chance to win the East. And unless this gauntlet that they've just went through, including us, really takes its toll, I doubt it will. I think coach Arena is a good enough coach that he'll figure out a way to get two or three of these games as wins.
Speaker 3: Any parting words, Kurt.
Speaker 4: An Zaddy is Zaddy.
Speaker 6: Drop y'all wish y'all wish, I wish.
Speaker 2: No, We're just the guys that hang around the trailer park picking up the crowns.
Speaker 13: That's it.
Speaker 6: Good zay leftovers?
Speaker 4: Oh that's pretty good.
Speaker 6: I got nothing.
Speaker 10: That was it?
Speaker 3: Good show?
Speaker 4: Hey good good talking to the keeps man. That was great that I like that.
Speaker 12: Jesse.
Speaker 3: Good seeing you, Nate, Thanks for bringing it, Kurt, good seeing you.
Speaker 4: Chris. Thanks for great calls.
Speaker 3: Yere Jazz.
Speaker 6: We're back on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Thanks for keeping Chris company most of the time. I didn't see you today. What's what's our fellow's name, Josh, Josh, thanks for keeping us on all the sociots.
Speaker 6: If you see we'll see you. If you see Shannon in the hallway, punch him in the mouth, run up on them.
Speaker 3: That's violence.
Speaker 6: We don't condone it, but we understand.
Speaker 3: It, especially on this show. Victory Monday, no show tomorrow, so we will be back Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Donate the Holly's humping hands.
Speaker 3: Yes, Cowboys offense and Bill Bill's defense.
Speaker 4: I thought we're playing against the cole That's what everybody saying.
Speaker 3: We playing that part of the defense. Do you do you do your homework. Why you those forecast My hand got affected over the weekend. If you go to the doctor, go to the I spend too much time in the trail.
Speaker 4: And affection.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll be back Wednesday.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.