Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is a Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. We're gonna talk about the Pentagon Chips. First, we're gonna make fun of Bernie Sanders. Then we'll do some emails. Oh that and so much more coming up in the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. So the Free Beacon reported that Bernie Sanders spent two hundred and twenty one thousand dollars on private jets when he was out on a quote fighting oligarchy tour. I just wanted to make a quick point that we've made many times before, but we have a bunch of new listeners, so I wanted to remind you of this. There are three things all of the evil people who run the West have in common. All these filthy communists, they all share the same three characteristics. One no love of country. You get that, that's very obvious everywhere you look. Why don't you see more patriotism in Hollywood? Why isn't there more patriotism on college campus? At CNN? Love of country? They think the very idea of that is ridiculous. In fact, they think you're ridiculous for thinking it. That's the truth. Two, no connection to the real world. There was a lady Chris We never even played the audio. Grab the audio if you can find the lady on CNN talking about do we even care about HVAC jobs or something like that. That's what she says. She says something to that extent. There is a class of people in this country who were born into Oh good, this lady, This lady said this on live television, coud is it worth it to been the global economy for HVAC jobs? Right?
Speaker 2: Which is what Howard Nick is talking about.
Speaker 1: That. Did you hear hear how the word HVAC jobs just it's like it dripped out of her mouth. Did you hear that? The disdain? She couldn't she didn't even bother trying to hide it. Are we going to up end the global economy for HVAC jobs? By the way, young men, you want to make a fortune, go learn how to do hvac start your own company when you're young, be a millionaire one day. You do it right anyway, But you heard the disdain in her voice. There is a laptop class of people who run the West. They're all over the media, they're all over Hollywood, they're all over Washington, d C. In Washington, d C. Have you ever done something, here's a fun experiment for you. Go look at the backgrounds of every Democrat Senator's remarkable, how constant. You see a really nice background combined with early either media activism or political activism. These people walk right off of a privileged college campus into interning for this congressman. And to this they don't even understand blue collar people, nor do they want to. Everything is academia, right. So that's the second thing they all have in common. No love of country, no connection to normal people, to the real world. And the third is this, they really see themselves as kings and queens. Even the comedies like Bernie Sanders, he doesn't actually want to be a peasant. He definitely doesn't want to be equal to others. You see, he's a leader. You you're the peasant. He he's more important. He leads, you follow, he rules, you obey. You're the subject. He's the feudal lord. You you don't get to ride on a private jet because he told you you couldn't ride on a private jet. But the peasants don't get to eat the same things the king gets to eat. He does, you do not, and he doesn't see anything wrong with that arrangement at all. It reminds me about that COVID narrative we talked about many times before what I told you. Do you remember during COVID. Do you remember how many politicians, all of them democrats, Remember how many of them got caught violating their own COVID rules. We could go down the list. Gretchen Whitmer. Gavin Newsom is probably one of the most famous ones. Deborah Buroks. They would it happened repeatedly. They would just do something. They would say something, Hey, don't do this. And then when Gavin Newsom did it, it was the same day he said, hey, don't do this, don't gather in restaurants. And then after it he got in the car and drove to a restaurant and gathered with his friends. Now, I'll tell you now what I told you then. This is the era of the cell phone. This is the era where you are a journalist already. You don't have to go to some special school. Everybody has a camera, a microphone, everybody has a recording device. They walk around with them all the time, and everyone records everything now, and you know who knows this. Everybody who's even slightly famous. Everybody knows this. If you are in the public eye, you are aware that you may be recorded at any time, with or without your knowledge. And I promise you guys like the governor of California, Gavin Newsom, he very much knows this. Do you really think he got caught? You think, Gretchen Whitmer, I think all these people. You think they got caught vacationing in Florida without masks on after they told you to wear one. You think they really got caught? Or do you think they wanted you to know? They wanted you to know they rule you do not they are the kings. You are the subject. These stories keep coming out about people like John Kerry and Bernie Sanders, all these people who tell you that you have to have a solar panel on your house, that you have to do with less, you have to be poorer, you don't get as much air conditioning, And yet they are always the ones in these private jets. Do you really think they keep getting caught or do they want you to know? They want you to know? Oh yeah, go ahead, Chris, go ahead, this is John. Carry on that issue pollution. I understand that you came here with the private jet. Is that an environmental way to travel if you offset your carbon it's the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle. For somebody like me, Look, somebody like you, you don't get to. In fact, you shouldn't even own a car, you earth destroying peasant. But that's you me. Wow, I'm too important. That's why I tell you often no matter what your belief system is, you believe what you want to believe. It's not my business. But it is very much a spiritual war we are in. Either you look at every human being as a unique god breathe soul who is who is definitely deserving of the same rights that you have, or you just don't look at the world that way. And that's a very old way of looking at the world that you would argue that's probably the majority of people in the history of the world have looked at the world in that way. Well, now there's a there are classes of people, and this exists all over the world today. India's famous for this. You've heard of India's cast system. Well that's still in place. Have you ever done any studying on India. It's really it's really bad. They have a lot of problems, and a lot of it stems from if you're born in this group, yeah, you're damn it, kind of the ickies. You're not allowed in this group. But then then then there's a group above them. What you're not allowed in this group. It's it's the normal way people look at the world, and it's how these people, these Bernie Sanders types, the John Kerry types, so how they look at you, how they look at me. Hey, Jesse go through a couple of emails. Do you watch any of the Bible movies such as The Chosen her House of David. I have seen some of The Chosen. It's very good. I am gonna watch it at some point. I don't watch much TV, so these questions about do you see it, I'm usually gonna disappoint you. I prefer if I watch something that's usually a documentary. Okay. I have seen a couple episodes of The Chosen. I thought it was very good. I would recommend it. I haven't seen any of the House of David. Ob has I think she's watched it all. It's very good. What Chris, House of David? You would like it? Chris, Probably it's about King David, King David. I think it goes all the way to Jesus. So why are you raising your hands like you don't know who King David is? You're a Jew? Oh you never heard of it. I think it's on Netflix or something. You have heard of King David rank Chris and okay, you never mind? He said he hadn't heard of the shows. It's famous. Chris. I think it's on Netflix or Amazon Prime. And look, hey, buddy, I didn't watch it. It may go all the way to Jesus, which may make you uncomfortable. But I know that they have older stuff. They're like, well, I know this because when I walked by there was a scene I think ib was watching with King Saul. So this is like old Testament stuff. And she said she's a pretty good critic of that stuff. She said it was very well done. She said it so maybe maybe something worth watching. And ob Ob would pitch a fit if they threw any disgusting stuff in there in ruin the whole thing. She would tell me if she didn't say anything. So it must be well done. Hey, that's a second hand endorsement. Yell at off. If it's not good, that's definitely good. Hey, just yell at my wife, not me. All right. So I have a couple of things I want to do. We have to talk about the Pentagon, and we have to launch Jewish producer Chris into a level of stress you've never seen before. We will do both of those things in a moment. Before we do that, I'm going to tell you about getting rid of pain. It's like a gift you can give yourself. That's what I consider relief factor. In fact, if you have somebody in your life struggles with pain, Ah, my back hurts, my next, why don't you try giving them a three week supply of relief Factor. Look, it's an easy sell. It's drug free, it's developed by doctors, one hundred percent drug free. It's a supplement your body's trying to fight inflammation. It just needs a little boost. Relief Factor might remove the pain from their lives. Nineteen dollars and ninety five cents to try it. If it works, you order more. If it doesn't, all you're out is nineteen ninety five. Tell me that's not worth it for you for someone you love. Go to Relief factor dot com and try it, or you can call them one eight hundred do the number four relief. We stress out Chris and talk about the Pentagon. Next Jesse Kelly returns. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Thursday. Do not forget you need to email your ask doctor Jesse questions in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. A third senior Pentagon of official has been placed on leave as the investigation widens. What investigation? How in the world did a communist reporter with The Atlantic get included on a group text, a group messaging app with national security implications? Well, I think by now being as how they keep putting people on leave, communists inside of the government added him there. They added him to it. This is the level of resistance and revolution we have to deal with. And this is what happens when you fill up the government with your people. Barack Obama really really did it well. Eight years he did it well. He completely remade the FBI. Notice how you didn't hate the FBI until recently. Barack Obama was the one who redesigned the FBI. The military all of ith. Gosh, all right, we're going to stress Chris out because I don't want to talk about this anymore more. I got this email, and I'll be honest, it actually made my blood pressure rise a little bit, so I can't imagine what it did to Chris Oracle. We were going off about coffee. Remember, I was listening to your story, your new invention story about home coffee, and I think you're underappreciating the home bearist a trend. And this guy says, would you like to give Chris a heart arrhythmia? I have a This is what this guy says. I have a four thousand dollars coffee grinder. All it does is grind coffee beans. Yes, you could grind coffee beans with a couple rocks, but this thing does it very precisely. To go with it, I have a four thousand dollars espreshio machine. You should see the look on Chris's face. He has his hands over his mouth, and another two thousand dollar just in case I feel like using a different machine. I know for that much money, I could buy a thousand ten dollars coffees, which is about three years of daily coffee drinking, and that doesn't include the cost of beans. And I do all the work cleaning and maintenance myself. But I'm a doctor, and as a fellow doctor, you know it's all about prestige now. I'll be honest. When I screamed at Chris about this email, Chris was more defensive of it than I was, because I still can't wrap my mind around the coffee grinder. Now. I should clarify that there are somethings. You know. I'm the menu whisper right. I can always tell you what food to order off of whatever menu. I just can't. I'm really really good at it. Coffee is not my thing. I love a lot of different kinds of coffee. I try to only patronize veteran coffee groups or like good coffee companies. I really believe in those. But I have gas station coffee all the time. I have Kirig coffee all the time. That's what we have here in the studio. Chris hates it. I have a we have a decent coffee maker at the house. I don't remember what kind it's. I don't remember what kind it is. It was a housewarming gift from my parents. Jura does that sound right, Chris, Jura Jura jarra, But it starts with a jay whatever. It's a nice coffee machine. But you know what, I can't taste any difference. I could have the coffee on a nice coffee machine. I can have it from the kirik. I can have it from seven to eleven. It's all the same to me. I drink black coffee. What Chris?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? So you say, Chris, that it's all about how fresh the beans are. What am I going to taste different whether they're fresh or no? I guess I just don't taste the difference. Say there's more flavor. I still think you coffee people were making that up. But let me give that to you. Let me go ahead and give it to you, because Chris is the coffee snob and I am not a coffee grinder. Is like fifteen dollars at Target. No, it's not more than that, Chris. They sell them in the grocery store, the little black ones. I've had one my entire life, the little black one. That's a that's six inches tall. You dump the beans in an imfeed, you press it down and it grinds the beans. Buddy, that's not twenty bucks. I guarantee that's not twenty bucks. What what's the difference between the largest and the smallest particle? It depends on how long you press down the button. I've never seen a large particle in there. It's all ground up every time. And are you really seriously going to sit there and tell me if there's a couple of little particles that aren't all the way ground up that it will make any kind of a difference that I would be able to decipher. And the cup of gun, you're outside of your mind. You're a liar, No, you are. You are a liar. I think you coffee snobs are liars who want people to think you're more sophisticated than you are. That's crazy. Four thousand dollars. I'm not even killing the guy for the what was it, a four thousand dollars espresso machine? Okay, I'm not even killing him for that because I don't buy them. I don't know what they cost. We always just had a pot, right, the pot with a little round filter, that's what we add. But a four thousand dollars grinder, there's no need. There's no need for that. Then you're just showing off. That's all that is. And look, hey, you're a doctor. I'm not actually killing the guy you want to show off. I'm sure you're making a bunch of money. That's fine, go ahead. I want you to succeed. I don't have wealth envy. I don't pity the poor. I don't envy the rich. Go make your money or don't make money. Money is not everything in the world, I get it. But four thousand dollars for a coffee grinder, you know what, I'm looking it up through in the break, I guarantee you that little coffee grinder that I've had for twenty years. I bet you it's twenty bucks off Amazon or something like that doesn't cost anything. And Chris, you're a liar. You can't taste any difference. Anyway. Apparently we're gonna start making chips again in this country, and we're gonna talk about illegals. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Thursday. It is a magnificent Thursday. However, I do have some questions and concerned about the way British people say microwa and I still need a bit of milk full fat which I've warmed in the meat crow Worthy. What did you just say? I hold on what? And I still need a bit of milk full fat which I've warmed in the meatcro werevey. British people can't even speak English. I don't understand it, Jesse. Tonight, I was listening, I have missed the show earlier in the week. You mentioned the Italian Campaign World War One. It reminded me of the metal given to me by my grandfather, who immigrated from Calabria or Calabria, I don't know. It's in Italy. He was awarded this for his service in the Alpine Division of the Italian Army in World War One. He gave it to me in the fifties. He didn't speak much English, but my dad said, possibly embellishing a bit. The medal depicted my grandfather, Ernesto Ferrado, carrying artillery up the Italian Alps. I am named for him, but I go by my middle name. Anyway, as I'm typing and listening, I'm been digging for the medal, so that Alpine Division. I didn't really go into this much when I did the World War One Italian Campaign thing, but that Alpine Division they were actually known as the Alpines. The Alpines and Austria Hungary they had their own Alpine division and those dudes were studs. Studs essentially, this is what had happened. We're not gonna don't worry, I won't get two sidetracked. Mountain climbing. You know what mountain climbing is. I know what mountain climbing is. Okay, mountain climbing back in this time, at this time was a relatively new concept, meaning, hey, there's a tall peak, I better go figure out a way to get to the top. We've always existed in that kind of a world where that's something people do. People go climb Mount Everest, they're K two or something, that's what people do. This was in this era kind of a new phenomenon, and so people are inevitably, as it's the new thing, they're gonna drift towards the Alps, places like the Alps to go do some of the best and biggest mountain climbing there was. And people from this region, both Austria Hungary at the time and Italy at the time, they started to get really good at it and really familiar with it. And I'm sure, A lot of this had to do with basic technology that came out that allowed them to do it. Either way, you had these studs on both sides who were already very, very comfortable and familiar with the mountains, how to survive, how to get up, to get down, how to do all these things. And each army recruited these men heavily to form these special divisions that could not only fight in the mountains, but could train the other regular troops how to fight in the mountains. Yeah, total studs. The guy who wrote that email, your granddad was a stud, Dear doctor, super genius. I like this guy. You were talking about how you went to McDonald's before you got to grandma's house because she was a bad cook. We did that too. My dad's mom couldn't cook. Was your other grandma a decent cook? Please let the bar eat. I don't know my other grandma had ever made me anything, Dear Oracle. I'm a twenty one year old college student from Wisconsin. I'm wondering what your choice of beer was back in the day. You don't ask, Doctor Jesse doesn't start until tomorrow, Okay, Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot Com. Guy says, I'm wondering what your choice of beer was back in the day. His name is Ira, Iira. Whatever was cheap? Okay, whatever was cheap. I know you're going to be stunned, but I wasn't all that classy and I didn't want to spend money. It was a lot of Keystone Light. What Chris what? Well? Chris said, no favorites. My favorite was what was cheap? Keystone Light was very cheap, very very cheap, and I don't remember the prices. We were just young and stupid and drank too much beer natural ice or natural light, which we called Natty Natty ice Natty Light. That was even cheaper. But you really didn't want to go that route. You really didn't want to go that route. I'll tell you this. We were all cheap. We were all pretty white trash. And the guy who showed up with Natty, he was probably gonna get made fun of a little bit. But then of course we would have some I don't even know if any of these brands are still around. To be honest with, you don't really drink beer anymore. Milwaukee's Best is I don't know if Milwaukee's Best was around. We called it Milwaukee's worst, that was always on the list whatever whatever happened to be cheap at the time. Well, do you want me to tell you I was a moron? Jesse? I missed your show. I was at the Waterboard meeting, the one that you guilted me into becoming part of. I heard the hate email about Christy Nome. I thought I was the only Trump supporter who cannot stand the photo ops like that. It's good to know I'm not alone. Yeah, look, there are a lot of us. So Trump said something and we have played it the other day, speaking of Gnome and immigration stuff like that, Trump has said, well, he plans to bring back the illegals at self deport quote. This is the quote. We're going to give them a stipend. We're going to give them some money and a plane ticket, and we're gonna work with them. If they're good, if we want them back in, We're going to work with them to get them back as quickly as we can. This was on an interview on Fox News with Rachel Campo. Stuffy, Here's what I'm going to say. If he means that, h No, absolutely not. That's completely wrong and insane. We don't reward you with money, a plane ticket, or a fast track for illegally violating our laws. However, it is Donald Trump, and as we have discussed many times before, you should take him seriously but never literally. Selna Zito loves that line, and it's one hundred percent true. You should take him seriously but never literally. Trump does a lot of things when he's negotiating that people think are the end goal. He says a lot of things. You've seen it a hundred times. One morning you'll wake up and he's calling Kim, the head of North Korea, a useless, fat lunatic, and he's threatening to blow up his entire country. And the next morning you will wake up and he will put something on social media about how well he's always gotten along with Kim and he can't he can't wait to make a deal. You shouldn't take the first threat as the fact that Trump is this warmonger who wants to have a nuclear war. And you shouldn't take the second thing as well. Trump loves dictators, he's sucking up. You shouldn't really take either thing at face value because he doesn't mean either of the things he's negotiating. If this is, if this is Donald Trump trying to incentivize faster, nasty portation by making some sort of a false promise to hey, just get out of here and we'll get you. We'll get your back, we'll even bly you a plane ticket. If that's what he's doing, and I suspect that is what he's doing. If that is what he's doing, then I applauded all the way. If he actually means that we're going to pay people who already came here illegally, that we're going to pay them if they're now kind enough to self deport. Uh, no, one hundred percent. No count me out on that. No, get out and you'll be lucky if you ever come back. All you get out now. The good news is this. This is from the Daily Caller. Another chips giant commits to manufacturing in the US. And look, I didn't read the article, but you know, just like I do, you can never have too many chips. It doesn't matter how big the chips section is in the grocery store, in the gas station, it is never big enough. The more variety, the more chip manufacturers we can have here, the better off this country will be. I am not only a chip man. I want the entire country to be chip people. And if we can make more chips right here in America like tostitos, I will be a happy human being. Also, your dog doesn't get any nutrition, not from his chips and not from his food. Dog food is dead food, and your dog's gonna die too early if you don't give your dog some rough greens. Because rough greens is the all natural nutritional supplement that you sprinkle on your dog's food. Muffy will eat it, he will enjoy it, and he will live longer. With Fred, it fixed his digestive problems. Every single meal when he was younger, he would have a problem and we had to clean it up, and my wife was about to pull her out, and very clearly did pull my hair out. We had to come up with something. Well. Roughgreens not only has vitamins and minerals, that has digestive enzymes and probiotics. We've seen such a difference in Fred and Fred's coat. My mom commented on it last time she got here. His coat looks so good. Well, yeah, doesn't your skin, nails, hair look better when you actually get nutrition. Your dog's the same. You want a free jumpstart trialbag eight three three three three my Dog or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse, We'll be back The Jesse Kelly Show I Like It returns next. It is The Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show before we sail off into Friday Baby, which basically counts as a weekend. Don't forget to email in your ask doctor Jesse questions. Don't forget that that if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes PM of Italy, Georgia. I don't know how to say your name, Malani Marloni, Marloni, not Malani, what Chris? I don't speak Spanish? Anyway, here she was? Are they still on the table if you cannot make a deal with President.
Speaker 3: Trump, I'm sure we can make a deal, and I'm here to help on that. I cannot look the deal in the name of the European Union. My goal would be invited President Trump to pay an official visit to Italy and understand if there's a possiblity when it comes to organize.
Speaker 1: Also, don't worry, Chris, I'll translate on such.
Speaker 3: A meeting with Europe for I think the best way is that we simply speak frankly about the needs that every one of us ask and find ourselves in the middle for that's useful for all. I really, somebody calls me such a Western nationalism. I don't know if it is the right word, but I'm sure that together we are stronger, and I have to find a way. I'm here to find the best way to make us both stronger on the shores of the Ponte.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know Chris had a hard time understanding that. In case you did, it translated as allah, it's to make a deal. What Chris, that's what she said, all right, that's exactly That's basically what she said. No, they get along. Look, Italy has needed somebody like that that's going to stop the invasion her Trump. They're going to have a natural affinity for each other. The kind of right wing I guess you'd call them more nationalists, populous. I don't even know if you'd use those terms to describe them, but that's how they're thought of. They're rising. Trump is not a one off. There are countries all across Western civilization where their populations are sick of the same things we're sick of Italy. That's why that woman's there. France was about to put Marie la Penn there, but just like in America, they decided to convict her of a bunch of crimes so she can't run for office. I tried to do the same thing for Trump, but he was able to overcome the whole thing. All of the West is having this internal conflict right now. It's crazy. It's every country candidate's going through the same thing, exact same thing. The evil communists run it the patriots when I'm stopped. It's a numbers game. Do we have the number? Can we get enough people motivated? Anyway? Oh? Yes? As I mentioned earlier, the Pambondy whiteboard is in effect. There are two different categories. It's called the pam Bondy counter on one side, or media appearances on the other side our government arrests. As of this moment, I am sad to report the media appearances side has two government arrests has zero.
Speaker 2: Iis declared him as a member of MS thirteen. The police officers the gang unit declared him as a member of MS thirteen, and also they independently went to a reliable confidential.
Speaker 1: In form thanks I appreciate it. Remember a communist lock shields, because they are a mission focused.
Speaker 4: Part of our early strategy had to be to sue them as often as we could. And that's Democratic attorney generals like Tis James, who's doing a great job on our behalf. And so we're going to continue to work with Tis James and the Democratic attorney generals and the civil rights groups and the democracy reform groups in the ACLU, all of whom I'm in regular communication with, so we can stop some of these violations, these abuses of law that are taking place. And that's going to be an ongoing effort. Right now, more than one hundred and fifty or so lawsuits and it keeps going up.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what I think about Hakeem Jeffries, and I mean that in this way. It's not that I'm a fan, and I'm never going to be a fan. But Nancy Pelosi was formidable, extremely formidable. She was not only a fund raising juggernaut inside the Democrat Party, but she knew how to maneuver, and she was vicious enough. She was strong and vicious enough to keep the animals in her party at bay to ensure it was all about power for her. She knew what the goal was, she knew she had to keep power, and she was very good at it. Now, King Jeffries is a good fundraiser. That's really the main reason he's there. He's good at raising money. He also needs to be for the sake of his party. Look, if you're rooting for Democrats. For the sake of his party, he needs to be a lot stronger than he has been. He has to keep Look, Jasmine Crockett has to be brought to heel. She just does. You have to take those people who are hurting the national brand and you have to pull him into your office and say shut up. No more media appearances, none, go to your office and shut up. But I don't know if he has that. I don't know if he does. What I do know is he is a communist. Does know how to use your values against city?
Speaker 4: Equity and inclusion are American values.
Speaker 1: They love using those terms like that because they think it's going to work on you. That's why they started using Right after Trump got elected, they started immediately using the term constitutional crisis. These are people who have no use for the Constitution whatsoever, but they know you do, so try to spark that. Try to spark that interest in people. Try to get people on your side. Allow me to spark an interest for you. And a little thing I like to call the IQ Sense. Now it's not that I like to call it that, that's actually its name. But Chef Iq they have a wireless cooking thermometer called the IQ Sense. This has made me the most popular person in my neighborhood. Why. We had a big party. We had been given a box of these things by Chef Iq and I handed them out. I ob handed them out as party favors to people as they left the party. My phone has been melting ever since. This is the greatest thing ever. Oh my gosh. Well they all came in raving about my brisket. I made a brisket for the party. Oh this is so good. What you do. I don't even know what I'm doing. I don't have to put I put the IQ Sense in the brisket and I throw it on the smoker, and my phone tells me at some point, hey, it's done, And I go take it off and I slice it up, and everyone's all, Wow, what's your secret? No matter what you're making, you'll make it perfectly steak, chicken, smoking it, grill oven, whatever. The IQ sense will help you make it perfectly every time. Fifteen percent off at checkout at chefq dot com code Jesse chefq dot com co Jesse. That's right, Chris. The app even has recipes on it. It even has desired temperature like the app. It's just it's so awesome. It's how you do it perfectly every time. And now he's a headline.
Speaker 4: Why oh you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get.
Speaker 1: To man found with a live turtle concealed in his pants by the TSA at the New Jersey Airport. I don't care how bad I wanted to smuggle a turtle in someplace. I would never take a turtle in my pants. I remember one time when I was a kid, I used to go get turtles all the time. My mom got really mad. I would go get all the turtles I could find, and I would want to keep them as pets. And one time I tried to get his head back out of the shell where he'd gone in, and I stuck my finger in there and he closed it on there and it hurt really bad. Anyway, I hope that guy who put it in his pants. Is okay? Trump says he's not in a rush for a military option against Iran. It's almost like a miracle from God. We actually have a president who's not in a rush to get us into another war. I don't even know what to do with myself anyway, I asked doctor Jesse Fridays tomorrow. That's all.