Speaker 1: Hold every day a week ago.
Speaker 2: Click your glass up the breakfast glove on power what O five point one?
Speaker 3: It's seven pm, frid jaw, it's ninety five de creek.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no and no, gain't got beat.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I'm about to show my fuck this love freak, how to stanch your man if he right here with me. He turned up women, he turned up women. Ain't turned up been.
Speaker 4: My shoulders shay, because I've got that big ain't.
Speaker 3: Sixty thousand fans came see me do my dam got a millionaire one hats and then y'all can kiss my turned up women, turned up women. I ain't turned up be my shoulders shae, because I right her women all.
Speaker 1: The fifth A headkin with my tweet got him back way full of sock and a baker full of beans.
Speaker 3: All that twitter sing me in, ain't doing nothing, crapped out, put some bikers shorts. I'm showing off my emotional I'm feeling good today.
Speaker 1: I'm outside with y'all.
Speaker 5: Paint got a brown.
Speaker 4: Skin with drake and the black with white, and so he gonna drop that neck.
Speaker 1: He know the way I sit.
Speaker 3: Ain't fake nails press so high damn the red I keep fresh, he's shirt out with he wants somemoke? Say what get that off your chest? Turned up with my turned up with my ain turned up in my shoulders? Yeah, cause I got that big A. Sixty thousand bands came see me do my dan got a million?
Speaker 1: Nare one hate us? And that y'all can kiss my.
Speaker 3: It's seven pm frid junk, it's ninety five de creek.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no and no, I ain't got beat us go.
Speaker 3: I'm about to show my fuck this love freak how to stit your man if he right here with me Friday night?
Speaker 1: How as hell?
Speaker 4: And you know the man and petty Fresh sick and I gave my.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm rocking at White Hey on the off night.
Speaker 3: The see me pretty yup and then y'all can fight. Jay, you mean for the inches six thirteen. I'm looking finely said, I'm trying to be seen.
Speaker 2: Dump.
Speaker 1: I'm paying to wreck scene.
Speaker 3: I'm about to seventeen Hey, turned up women, nil watch me do my turned up when he turned up with my ain't turned up been my.
Speaker 4: Shoulders, Jay, Because I got that big.
Speaker 3: Sixty thousand fans came to see me do my dam got a millionaire one hate us and then y'all can kiss my.
Speaker 1: It's seven pm, fright.
Speaker 3: Joke, it's ninety five degreek. I ain't got no and no, I ain't got meat us go. I'm about to show my fuck.
Speaker 1: This love freak how to just stench your man if he right here with me.
Speaker 6: I was donkey up to tad family hegg.
Speaker 2: It's time for donkey kid. I ain't trying to be donky today no more.
Speaker 5: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 7: Damn chanla man who got the donkey out of.
Speaker 1: The day today?
Speaker 2: Well, Jeff Larry, it's donkey today for Wednesday, September third DJ and he's born day. Yes, goes to Sean o'donno and Aaron Proute. Sean is forty six years old. Doesn't say how old Aaron is. But they were friends, and honestly, they are the worst kind of friends because when you and a person are friends, one of y'all should be able to tell the other one that what you are currently doing are planning to do. It's stupid, okay. For example, Hey, friend, let's go rop this liquor store. Other friend, No, friend, that's stupid, and we are gonna end up in prison. And I don't want to go to prison because I'm gonna get sidomized in prison. That is how friendship should be, okay, especially when you are forty six years old. But Sean and Aaron didn't have that. No, there was no accountability partner in this friendship, not at all. In fact, Aaron is dead. Ladies in gettlemen, Oh oh wow, yeah, rest in peace to Aaron Prout and Sean killed him. What do you mean, uncle, Shaanlah? Aaron is dead and Seawan killed him. Well, let's go to CBS News nineteen for the report.
Speaker 5: Police.
Speaker 8: This next story hard to believe. The man is in custody Tonight, accused of shooting and killing his friend as both men took turns shooting at each other while wearing a kevlar helmet. Sean O'Donnell was arrested today in charge with murder in the death of Aaron Prout. The shooting happening at O'Donnell's home in Spring on August seventeenth. The sheriff says The incident initially came in as a suicide call, but investigators say that story did not add up, which led to the murder charge.
Speaker 2: Now, the story also said they were both heavily intoxicated. I need to know what they were drinking, so I don't ever, ever, ever, ever even come close to it. Okay.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to be anywhere where they are serving what they was drinking. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, I know that helmet was kevlar, but if you really wanted to test it, you didn't have to wear it. Okay, get a mannequin head or just put it on the desk of something and shoot at it. Why would y'all be taking herons, wearing the helmet and shooting at each other. I just I don't listen, man, We all gonna die one day, Okay. I pray I die at the ripe old age of one hundred and one due to natural causes. That's what I wish upon myself. But I pray that I don't die dumb. Okay, some people just die dumb. What I call dying dumb is when you make a dumb choice that leads to your untimely death. Now, I have never been to Harris County, Texas. But it can't be born enough for me and a friend to put on kevlar helmets and shoot at each other.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Mont Corna, South Carolina, a rural area, all right, dirt road. I grew up in the nineteen hundreds, not much to do. Twenty four hour Walmart was Disney World to us. I remember when I got my first Nintendo. Okay, I came with Mario Brothers than Duck Hunt.
Speaker 5: This is like eighty five. I was like seven or eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was something to do, but it was way more entertaining things to do outside. We used our Imagine Nation. We ran through the woods all day, played basketball. There was a million things to do with our time. But not once did we say let's put on kevlar helmets and shoot at each other. By the way, I have no idea why I'm comparing my childhood to the decisions made by this forty six.
Speaker 5: Year old grown ass man.
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't you have a family, Why don't you have kids, Why don't you have a job.
Speaker 5: You could have been at work at forty six years old. There's so many things you could be doing, like cardio for your heart health.
Speaker 2: Okay, going to get a prostate exam taking your stating for your cholesterol.
Speaker 5: In fact, I can make a case that.
Speaker 2: If you can't find anything to do with your time other than getting drunk and putting the kevlar helmet on and shooting at your friend at the big age of forty six, then prisoner is probably the best option for you. Indent't your service to and trust and believe no matter what age you are, if you don't know what to do with your life, this system got a prisonself for you. Please give Sean o'donnald and Aaron prout the sweet sounds of the Hamilton's.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the doge the day, the dogee all the day.
Speaker 2: Ye, somebody gotta be the accountability partner in the friendship. Somebody got to say no.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely said.
Speaker 7: And then the fact that he tried to make it seem like it was a suicide at first, And yeah, of course he did, you know what I mean, he didn't intend on killing his friend.
Speaker 5: But like, like you said, you forty six, that's crazy playing these games.
Speaker 6: I mean, we've all done stupid ish with our friends that forty six and not using a gun that could kill us?
Speaker 5: Like what not that you know?
Speaker 2: So damn Like, there's plenty other things y'all could have done. I rather all have sex, to be honest with you, the same.
Speaker 5: What I'm just saying, like that, if you that board.
Speaker 2: With each other, if we're much rather than put on the kevlo helmet and shooa term.
Speaker 5: Hey man, I'm just saying, those.
Speaker 1: Are the two guns each other, gay.
Speaker 5: Resort, the gay because you're there. But yeah, you got so many other things too. Came out clearly that wasn't exciting enough for them.
Speaker 1: Two k.
Speaker 5: By the way, it's guys, forty six. We ain't even talking about kids. I don't know how old area was.
Speaker 2: Forty six years old?
Speaker 6: Man, Remember the dumbest thing you do.
Speaker 5: With your friend?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 5: No, I mean still, but that's that wasn't dumb.
Speaker 7: Still a lot of these conversations be like sto survival mo. Sorry sorry, yeah, but now I don't gotta steal. But yeah, that was the dumbest thing I have did with my friends. Still, what the dumbest thing that ever got was caught?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 6: What about your shot up?
Speaker 2: I did so much stupid stuff from my friends, especially living down.
Speaker 5: So yeah, a lot of stupid stuff. You don't work the phone lines and discuss. Sure, all right, I don't know what I was narrowed down. A lot of stupid stuff that we did with our friends. That's the worst thing you did with your friends? Eight hundred five helmets and shot at each other? Not yeah, yeah, yeah, I did.
Speaker 6: A lot of stupid stuff. We'll discuss when we come back. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. What's the stupidest thing you did with your friend growing up?
Speaker 5: Let's discuss. That's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.