Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today on This Is Important.
Speaker 2: You motherfucker smoke weed.
Speaker 3: Hey, no drummers here, just low coucheos.
Speaker 2: Come on, Why you gotta do me like that? Let's go blake.
Speaker 4: You fell out of your chair when you did the clappy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did that? Dude? What happened? Oh my god? Oh boy, what happened? Buddy?
Speaker 4: You clapped so hard you snapped your chair.
Speaker 2: My chair just snapped.
Speaker 4: Also, why you have a glass chair as your computer?
Speaker 2: Now? M's like like vintage plastic? Holy dude?
Speaker 3: On a second, vintage plastic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is your heritage? Bruh? Damn? This is the oldest plastic on the market.
Speaker 4: It's vintage plastic from twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: From the Mayflower. Maybe it's not vintage. It just straight up snap. That looks like super spiky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what are you gonna do now? Because we do have a podcast. This happened at second one second one I could.
Speaker 2: Stool it, dude. It literally happened on the clap. Oh my god, So what what happens? What had happened was Jesus.
Speaker 4: At the beginning of the podcast, we do a clap so they know when to sink our sound, and Blake claps so viciously hard, like the chair snapped in half.
Speaker 2: Old Yeah, is that what? It was? A whole Bruce banner out here? What the hell? God like it?
Speaker 3: And if you're watching YouTube, we're going to show it to you.
Speaker 2: I hope we got that on camera because I went head over heels. That was ass over end? Is that what? Kettle? Yeah? What what does that mean? Let's get into it. This is a hot one. Just some cool. Mom was like he was ass over tea kettle. People were like, yeah, Mom, okay, Mom, nice Mom.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: She's drunk again she went and then she went right back in the kitchen with one of those doors that goes back and forth.
Speaker 4: My grandma had those.
Speaker 2: My god, how often like the salute doors, saloon doors? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are we talking double doggies? Are we talking one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think doggies. I think Lucy had those, and I love Lucy. If I'm not mistaken, it was one, it was one. Oh okay, I'm I'm almost.
Speaker 4: Positive, But then again, I'm not well versed in my Lucy you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, the way you the way you led with just Lucy.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, well you know why. It's because we spoke about it last week. I did watch the Pea documentary and he mentions how he was a Lucy fan, and I was like, wait, I was a big Lucy fan back in the day. Everyone was. She was amazing. Oh, everyone was. It was the biggest show on told was great. I gotta I gotta watch it again. It's been like total the.
Speaker 3: Format of sitcoms is based on that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was hell of funny. Man. I think we I think we talked about it back how hot she was. She was really high. It's scientist. She was hot. She was a redheaded banger.
Speaker 4: And I didn't think so when I was a kid, just because it was like in black and white, and yeah it was old, and so you're like, oh, that's old, that's old, missus.
Speaker 5: The way you didn't watch Patty Dude, I like my I like My Women full of Silicon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the nineties, right.
Speaker 2: And Jennifer love Hewett, we're still horny from last week?
Speaker 5: My god, you only like to watch two old times within Home Improvement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's The only show I liked was the show within the show? Wait, how who were all the tool Time girls? Because I think it Originally I think it was Karmen Electra at first, but didn't it switch? Or was it Pamela Anderson? Pam Anderson was Pam Anderson but then it switched switch Carmen Electra? Is that real? I don't think it was Karen. You just make it ship up. But they did switch to a brunette girl I believe. Was it Kathy Ireland who I remember?
Speaker 4: I remember being way into her. I was so into Kathy.
Speaker 3: I loved she was just a human cats. You're like, I think I want to fuck a cat. She had me on the streets looking for cats.
Speaker 4: Uh, Todd is saying, Debbie Old Debbie Dunning.
Speaker 2: Debbie Dunning.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, By the way, look at Debbie Dunning.
Speaker 2: None other than Debbie Dunning. I'm gonna come. She played Hidi. Whoever swooped up Debbie Dunning? You're so stoked? Yeah, God, if she's.
Speaker 4: A good person, which just looking at her you could tell she is.
Speaker 2: You can tell she is. Wow, she looks fantastic in her wikipedia the work boot. Goddamn, what's the work boot the boot barn looking like a bootbarn ad I mean absolutely. She's got some caterpillars on. I love it. They seem like they're fat caterpillars, right. I'd like to wrap her in a cocoon.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if I talked about this the other day, but I had a run in with a what the kids used to call Karens. Do they still call a little kind of crazy women?
Speaker 2: Karens?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's real. Yeah, that's hot. That's hot right now? Is it still hot?
Speaker 4: I think they might have pivoted off, But regardless, I'm an old man, so I say things like Karens, dude, hot, hot, dude. It was pretty wild to meet one out in the streets, and I didn't back down. I held my ground, and it was awkward for everyone involved.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you weren't the Karen?
Speaker 2: Will you tell the story at them? Yeah, I'll tell the story. I'll tell the Come on, let's go, here we go.
Speaker 4: So I'm at the chick fil A. I've never inside of a chicken Oh, I've never once been inside of one of these places. There's a new one that opened up down the street from my house, so I'm swinging through. I'm getting a.
Speaker 2: Thirty pack of the the naked chicken noggies. Baby, dirty, God, damn boy, god damn thirty pack of naked chicken nuggets.
Speaker 6: Yes, so it's just the grilled, the grilled nugs. So just a bucket of grill of loose chicken. Yeah, and it's good, dude, I'm telling you it's so.
Speaker 2: I've never had it. I've never had I'm.
Speaker 4: Telling you, you know me. I love my chicken. Spring it all, baby, I'll gobb them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so to the sandwiches, go ahead, Okay, but if you want to pivot off the sandwiches and go with a nice bucket of chill bugget.
Speaker 3: A bucket of loose ass wet.
Speaker 2: Chicken, new nugget. It's not wet. It's not wet though.
Speaker 4: They're not wet, but they're they're juicy, they're moys.
Speaker 2: They're not wet. Bucket. Okay, gotta be wet, they gotta be wet. Go ahead, sound wet, dude, they sound wet.
Speaker 4: They're not wet. They're juicy, juicy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So anyways, so I'm pulling in and there's up front. This this is Orange County, right, and this is southern California, really, so it's Adam Devine.
Speaker 3: Get out all the wet.
Speaker 4: Get six or eight electric vehicle parking spots right up front, right up front.
Speaker 2: Yep, thanks Newsome, thank you. Yeah, totally there. And then there's the lot and there's no cars parked in the in the electric vehicle.
Speaker 4: And then there's a lot behind it and it's jammed. So then I have to drive back there. I'm looking for a spot. I have to wait for someone to leave. They leave, I get a parking spot. I'm walking up to the front. This woman pulls in with a mini man.
Speaker 3: How do you know she was a woman?
Speaker 2: Gotcha, bitch?
Speaker 4: Because I saw her face and her body and with shoes with her children, and I assumed I did assume that. Interesting this, I don't know. What do you want me to call this troll?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the bit?
Speaker 4: What do you want me to call her?
Speaker 2: This beast? This beast, this human chicken nugget gets out of her mini van and out pops.
Speaker 4: Six kids, like twelve twelve year old boys, and they all climb out.
Speaker 2: And I'm not mad at this. I'm like, these boys need to eat. I get that. But the mini van was not electric.
Speaker 4: It was not an EV.
Speaker 2: And I walked around it to make sure you're checking out her tailpipes. I'm checking for tailpipes, baby, I walk around to make sure it isn't. I get in line.
Speaker 3: Check your tailpipes, man.
Speaker 4: She thentes. She then invites a friend that gets there after me, and she has four kids to join her until they all go in front of me. I'm one person buying a bucket of juicy freaking nuggets.
Speaker 2: Arguably more food ahead. And we go.
Speaker 4: We go to the front of the We get to the front. It's kind of a long line. It's taken me forever.
Speaker 2: People to be lying around.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it was fucking wild. I regretted it immediately.
Speaker 2: The yeah, so I'm I'm pissed off a little bit, and and I'm like, okay, whatever I mean.
Speaker 4: And then we get to the front. There's two cashiers working. The other cashiers seize me and she goes, she whispers, she goes, is it and the other woman is waiting for the other cast. I go yeah, and she goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And so I go through and I go I'll take.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: She goes, excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: We were first, we were first, and I go, it's just me, and she goes that this just isn't fair, This isn't fair.
Speaker 4: And then her son goes, just let him go through, and she goes, no, no, it's just not fair, and she doubles down on how not fair it is. And I go, I love your ev and she goes, excuse me, and I go, I love your electric vehicle and she she's like, what are you talking about now? I'm like, your mini van was is not an electric vehicle? And she's and I also, and then she's like she doesn't say anything to that. She steps to the counter and starts ordering. I'm not going to wrestle this woman to the ground, so I step back and I let them order when they order, and they order and they order and they order and they order and they order and they order, and then the.
Speaker 2: One next to.
Speaker 4: Me opens up and then I order my thirty nuggets. I'm done ordering and they're still ordering. God, I pay for the food.
Speaker 2: I go over there and then I see an Then she comes and she goes, it's just I'm sorry, but it just isn't fair.
Speaker 4: You can't just skip ahead. She doubles it down again, and I go and let it die. Yes, and you're like, you didn't drive an electric vehicle and you part in the electric vehicle spot and she goes, I beat you here, and I go, you didn't. I was here before you were, and I like am sort of teen off on her, and then her friend whispers that's perfect, perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And I'm assuming that's what she whispered, because you see it wash over.
Speaker 5: I can only assume you're singing this whole thing.
Speaker 2: And then they all start whispering to each other and then they go back and get chairs and then they're like whispering and taking photos of me, dude, so oh dude, And I looked.
Speaker 4: I went online to look to see if there's any photos of like the back.
Speaker 2: Of me from the lobster roll on the teenager to the Karen. You're like racking it up.
Speaker 3: Public enemy number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Bumper is a bad boy. I know, well she started it, but but by the way, she was out of pocket.
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 2: Correct? Yeah, I would say, you know what you should have done, Adam. If you want to know the proper protocol is when the cash cashier said, hey, come on over here a second. The proper protocol are you coming out here like like the king of go ahead, brou like, tell me the proper protocol. When the cashier called you over, because you're just one, you should have asked the girl. You should have been like, is it cool if I go in front of you? I'm just one person and she's she's telling me to go over there? No? No, no, no, no. Would have been like, actually, no, I was here first, and then you could be like, wow, this. Then you could have told the cash here, this girl's she's she's being a bitch or whatever, instead of.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a proper protocol, whisper it's a bit talk bit no no no, and and yeah, I think on most occasions I would have done that. But she first of all, she's seven people herself, and then she invited four more people to join her crew, so that that's eleven people that she's ordering food for.
Speaker 2: And then the.
Speaker 4: The the the cashier saw what was happening and waved me through. I was like, good, okay, sneaky, thank you, and you know, it's just she a thirty piece of the name.
Speaker 2: It was wild.
Speaker 4: Even her son was like, my mom sucks. She was like he because the son was like, just let him go. Ahead mom, and she's like, no, no, it's not fair. And then and oh and I didn't I left this part of the story out. So I'm waiting for the other cashier to open up, and Chloe calls me right then, and I'm asking her if she wants anything, because I'm like here and and uh and and and.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like yes, I'm like, this woman shows up.
Speaker 5: With this people I know, are you performing this? Are you kind of like performing the phone call? So a little week in here.
Speaker 4: A little bit, yeah, yeah, And she's given me a little side eye, and I'm like, she doesn't drive an EV.
Speaker 2: I walked around her mini van. It's not an EV. It isn't an EV.
Speaker 4: She parked in the EV spot. If she worked and parked in the parking lot, I would have been in front of her.
Speaker 2: But she didn't.
Speaker 4: She cut she broke the rule.
Speaker 2: Damn right. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, so I got I was like, that happened last week and it.
Speaker 2: Stuck with you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm still a little heated about it.
Speaker 2: These things happened, These things happen.
Speaker 5: We live in such a neutral society where we don't have to kind of deal with conflict that when it does happen, now.
Speaker 2: You're ready, ready for war.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you think about it a week later and it was just fucking a bunch of wet nuggets as all was.
Speaker 2: Sore. Here's the thing, the way you moved off, the way you moved off and said that you were like expecting us to erupt and laughter.
Speaker 4: You know how like when you would like you're in a party situation or something, and then you drop a joke and the whole crowd last, like the whole circle laughs, have the little circle you're in at the and then you just walk away. That's what Durs just tried to do on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I wish that's ever happened to me in real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wait, you're at parties, you say a joke, everybody burst laughing, and then you just walk away.
Speaker 3: This is this is a scenario. I do not know.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I gotta get a beer. Anybody want to be Yeah, yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Then you gotta dip. Then you gotta dip. You know, Blake, don't look like you.
Speaker 2: Don't well yeah no, I I thought you did as I ran through the scenario. Yeah, it's like I gotta get a beer. You offer that way. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And just so you know, Adam, in this scenario, when you walk away, everyone goes, that wasn't that funny?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so glad he walked away.
Speaker 2: Rude, dude, Come on, I'm in a fragile state.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna jump on. What Blake was saying is well, okay, the way to live life.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, but I so you.
Speaker 5: Took advantage of a situation going around. That is true, right, But I was waved around. I didn't just go around. I was waved around, but you were.
Speaker 3: Waved around, So I would have leaned into that.
Speaker 2: I would have just.
Speaker 3: Gone She waved me around. She waved me around. I don't have to tell you, she waved me around.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But now you're offering that person up for sacrifice, like that's wrong, dude. You got a vouch for them?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, because that's what happens. That's what happens.
Speaker 2: What happened. That is what happened. But that's what happened. It is, but now you're snitching on her. Now it starts to go. Now the manager comes out and goes like, what's going on out here? And it's like I let.
Speaker 4: Him, and maybe you would have done that, durs, But I know.
Speaker 2: You you would have you listen, it's way harder than I'd leaned in about the EV and about everything and about the other friends cutting.
Speaker 5: It would have one thousand percent the thing I would have kept repeating. You know, when you get an argument her and you just keep repeating the same thing.
Speaker 3: So then what rules apply? What rules apply?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: So then what rules apply?
Speaker 5: I can't go ahead of you here after she just offered me to go ahead, but you get to part in the EV thing without an EV.
Speaker 3: So what rules apply? You tell me what rules apply?
Speaker 2: This is the most This is a straight up white off at that point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody around you, not white, is just like eating and watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, damn son, they're.
Speaker 5: Talking like it's a safari like and now the male species is going.
Speaker 2: What rules apply at this point? Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, I'm with you. She's breaking that rule.
Speaker 2: What rules apply? What rules apply? Then, ma'am?
Speaker 3: You tell me?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, and see, that's why you're better at arguing, because you would have done the classic repeat, which does work.
Speaker 3: It's a hood special. Repeating is a hood special.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, and I didn't want to say that, But once you started to repeat it, I was like, that's because you grew up around a lot of black people.
Speaker 3: But what did I say?
Speaker 2: Though? Yes, it's about what did I say though? Yes, it's about what I say. That's all you have to say over and over again. You grew up around a lot of black people.
Speaker 4: You have this skill set that I don't have of repeating.
Speaker 5: And by the way, sometimes you get to a point where you're like, but what did.
Speaker 3: I say though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you forgot you? And now and now did I say? And now you're asking? The tone changes. It goes from what did I say though? What did I say? What did I say? Though? But what did what did I say? What was I asking for? Again? Yeah? Like, sure your your nuggets have dried out? Yeah, these are your.
Speaker 3: Wet good I don't like them.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're not. We have to redip your nuggets. We're gonna have marinate the boys one more time in the wetness, wet, wet, juicy nugs. Well, I'm sorry you encountered that, Karen, Dude, that sucks.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I've ever it's been No, it's not ever, But it's been a long time since I've careen. First of all, I'm not in in fast food restaurants.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe ever.
Speaker 3: And this is why.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah it's drive through, you know, drive through, and and I kind of rarely go to fast food anyway, So this was a special treat.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: Getting the healthy option, Sure, I was, I was.
Speaker 7: I just want to party chicken.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's the health Yes, yes, it's chicken. Okay, So they say five hundred calories. Five hundred calories. I looked at up. Okay, that's not bad.
Speaker 5: You guys, tell me if I'm a Karen, because I had one today.
Speaker 3: You are tell me if I am a Karen in the situation you are.
Speaker 2: What's a male Karen? A Kyle? Kyle Kyle.
Speaker 5: So I go to pick up my kid at summer camp and there's like a long line you gotta wait in because like they load all the kids in and then you can drive off, and you gotta have like a thing in your window that says your kid's name so they know who you are.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, security is gone kind of high. This is cool.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 2: We don't want predators. We don't want predators. You know you knows predators. So okay, should I should I give it to him?
Speaker 3: Yes, I pull up, I pick up my three year old.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I had just switched the seats so that, like, the.
Speaker 5: Kid's seat is on the side that they want it to be, which is already wrong because you want that to be on the curb side, not a driver's side, so you're not tucking a kid in on the street. Anyway, I switched it for them. So then they put my three year old in the car and they go, okay, see you later.
Speaker 3: And I look back and he's not buckled into a seat.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 5: And I go, hey, like, can did he's not buckled and they go, yeah, you can just pull up right over there and buckle them. And I was like, see, your policy is that you want me to drive with my kid not buckled in a car that you just put him in hold up, yeah, I go.
Speaker 3: I go, that's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: But that seems like a bad idea for you, because if I pull up and someone behind me already got their kid and they pull away and for some horrible reason, we hit and my kid's not buckled because you didn't want to buckle them.
Speaker 2: And just launches, that's a bad policy, right, and yeah, like if you're like, if you're like in a rush and you wouldn't have a look to check.
Speaker 4: She's like, yeah, I'm just fifteen years old.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she's this woman was older than me.
Speaker 2: Probably he's old as dirt exactly. Goddamn, well leave her alone. That's elder abuse.
Speaker 5: So I go, I'm gonna hop out and I'm gonna buckle him myself and not drive with him unbuckled, because I don't know if that's what we want here.
Speaker 2: That's kind of wild. Like she doesn't say, like, like, just so you know he's not buckled, you looked and observed that, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Blake.
Speaker 2: I could have just driven off right right right? That is ridiculous. I feel like maybe she skipped a step or something. Why isn't she buckling?
Speaker 4: I would say, no, that's not that is not Kyle behavior.
Speaker 5: And I was super delicate about it too, where I was like, you don't want right, like, if God forbids something very bad happens, that's probably not gonna happen. Sure you just put my kid in a car unbuckled and told me to drive off with him unbuckled. Yeah, that's crazy I'm going to own this camp by the end of the sec Do you think.
Speaker 2: That she just fucked up? Did she just not buckle him? And then she was like backpedaling like, oh, we don't do that there, No, she.
Speaker 3: Goes, you can just do it right over there. It just a is faster for everyon to get through.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Then everyone's pulling up.
Speaker 2: Over there over there, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And no one's good and you're not going anywhere anywhere.
Speaker 5: So then I have to get out and buckle him and then get back in, which is slower than and everybody else has to do the same thing, which is slower than you just putting him in, buckling him and then saying so long, right.
Speaker 2: You know, as a group of fucking aging, fucking dads. I'll tell you something right now, there's nothing fucking worse than a child pick up and drop offline. In any instance. They are bad. This one was why I've a I've yet to I've yet to experience this. It doesn't seem fun, dude. It's bad.
Speaker 5: When you fire your staff and you start doing it at him, it's gonna be wild.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hate it.
Speaker 4: Bro, he's too young to be dropped off anywhere.
Speaker 2: When you meet your kid, it's gonna be crazy. Bro, It's crazy, dude. The elementary school down my house, down the street from my house seems so chaotic every every day that I drive past it, when when it's a pick up or drop off time, it's.
Speaker 4: Just fucking wild. I'm like, I think it's a war zone. I think I'm going to homeschool.
Speaker 5: Our school is all right, the pickup drop off is pretty organized. But this summer camp situation, I was like, what, like, so there's a circle to pick up so that they made me switch the seats on the other side. I'm like, why isn't the circle the other way? I gotta run the summer care Back in my day, we rollerbladed to school. Thank you, nobody picked our ass up, and damn you guys walked. Did you guys walk to elementary school?
Speaker 2: I did. I walked. I rode the bus.
Speaker 3: Literally next door to my house.
Speaker 2: So I used to ride the bus. It was fucking fun, dude. We used to take the last bus every day.
Speaker 4: And why was that fun? Because you had you got to wake up super early and go stand on the street corner.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm saying after school after school, we like me Kyle Adam Teddy, we would just stay after school as late as we could and take the very last bus home. It was fucking sick.
Speaker 5: I think I think I told you guys about this in the workhows Rider's room, but practice elementary school. My Mike Buddy, my buddy who lived kind of far from school, was like, dude, you gotta ride the bus with me. The bus driver's crazy. And I was like, okay, hey, Mom, can I go over to Alex's house? Sure, So I ride the bus.
Speaker 3: The bus driver was insane.
Speaker 2: He would like gun it and.
Speaker 5: Then on the brakes and have all the kids like like.
Speaker 2: Cause it's fun, like he was listening to Metallico or because he was trying to hurt people.
Speaker 5: No, he was like, it's like a ride, and and who was the the the driver and Simpsons was it auto?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was basically that guy. And so you would get on top of like the seats.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, this you're like rock surfing.
Speaker 5: So he would gun it and you'd go back a little bit and then he'd sit him on the brakes and you'd fall into the like your little seat.
Speaker 2: In front of you. Dude, rocks he put me, I'll never forget this because it was like the craziest thing I've ever done. Age killed Jeff.
Speaker 5: And so there's like a construction site with a bunch of cones and he goes, who wants me to hit the cones?
Speaker 3: And we're all like and he just goes. He ran down all the cones.
Speaker 5: And then I hit up my boy Alex like the next day or next week or whatever, been like, yo, can I ride the bust?
Speaker 2: And he's like, he got fired, He's gone.
Speaker 3: He hasn't been there.
Speaker 2: Man. I was like, he's like, yo, hey, you see that chick up there. He's like honky, He's like, dump him out right, release the tweet. Hey, educate the kids.
Speaker 5: I imagine every kid went home and like gleefully told their parents like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, happen, how fun How funny is he?
Speaker 5: And the parents are like, oh huh, let me just call everyone, including the police.
Speaker 2: This guy's done unreal. I wonder how long of a run he had. Well that sucks. That sucks for him. Yeah, that sounds like he was a fucking outstanding brage.
Speaker 4: Yeah he changed me. Uh now he was drunk, right. I feel like I think.
Speaker 5: He's just one of those guys who is not a serious person who kind of has a serious job, right, that's a very serious job. And it's like, what's the worst that could happen if you're flooring it and then slamming on the brakes. I'm drunk now, and you're like, someone could get really hurt.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, I guess maybe you know I never thought of that.
Speaker 3: All the kids are having a good time.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I bet not all of the kids. Like I know I would have had a great time experiencing.
Speaker 2: The motherfucker smoke weed.
Speaker 4: But I know that my wife would have been petrified as a little girl, like they're for sure some little kids on that bus that were not down aren't down for that, Like Blake would have been.
Speaker 2: Blake would have been so scared, dude, you could just was no way, dude, I would have been hyped, bro, what he's talking about. He'd be like, this is not how you live life, No, it's not regulation, brother. Blake would have been still scared. I dude, dude, unreal.
Speaker 3: And this was, by the way, like fucking thirties, eight years.
Speaker 5: Ago or some shit, and I still remember who wants me to hit the cones?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like you had the ride of a lifetime.
Speaker 2: He probably worked at like the carnival and then like would ride drive the bus during.
Speaker 5: The Yeah, and thanks for bringing that up. I never talked about the carnival in my hometown.
Speaker 2: Did you guys have carnivals? We have carnivals.
Speaker 4: Carnival Do you remember the carnies I live in like the city?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you lived in the city. You never went to a carnival.
Speaker 3: I remember going to a state fair and getting on the zipper.
Speaker 2: Right, that's not the same, that's a little more, a little more organized. Oh yeah, we had Millard Days.
Speaker 4: So I grew up in Millard Brass which is a suburb of Omaha, of course, and we had Miller Days, dude, and you would, you know, ask for some little extra coin and then ask a girl to go on the zipper with you zippers next les get in that cage, do some flips.
Speaker 2: When's the last time he wrote a zipper that will fuck your old ass up? I think it's back, well, I think like now. I remember my dad.
Speaker 4: He used to always go on roller coasters with me as a kid, but he also had me when he was twenty six years old. So by the time he was my age, I was. I was done doing roller coasters, right, I was a teenager, so like he was already getting vertigo when I was like eight, nine, ten years old, and I remember being like, oh my god, this guy's ancient. I haven't been on like a true spinny ride in forever.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I think that's what they're called.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or you know, like those upside down grabron was that The last time we did it was when we did it on.
Speaker 4: World Yes, Yes, which, by the way, I loved that we put a grabatron in the front yard of our house.
Speaker 3: This is what we do, guys.
Speaker 2: Just was it was brilliant.
Speaker 4: And the fact that that you know, we're talking about doing uh, I mean, can we even.
Speaker 2: Talk about doing a show together again? Yeah? Sure we could talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're shut up. We're talking about doing another show together. And basically it would be too expensive to shoot in this shitty house that we shot Workaholics in, so we would have to shoot that same show in Vancouver or Montreal or Toronto or where the fuck ever.
Speaker 2: Thank you Newsome, Thanks. I do like how he was.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm doing I'm gonna put in a an injection of cash into the entertainment industry, and it's like, bro, no one cared.
Speaker 3: No, no studio, no streamer was like, oh cool, great, let's do it here. Then they were all like close, but no, cigar, We're sending people to the Philippines.
Speaker 2: That would be kind of sick, Manila.
Speaker 5: Pull up, Okay, tell me you hate your family without telling me you hate your family, No.
Speaker 2: Way, bro, you know, we got we got people.
Speaker 4: I had a meeting at a like a general meeting at a studio the other day, and this executive told me. She was like, they we actually shoot a lot of our shows in Ireland.
Speaker 2: Oh ell yeah. People love people love going to Ireland and it's beautiful over there.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I mean I would just agree with her.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, of course, so yeah, it sounds great, and admitiately I would like to go to Ireland. That'd be awesome.
Speaker 4: I don't want to shoot a whole show in Ireland.
Speaker 3: No, I would have accidentally said, bitch, you go to Ireland.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm like, I'm not trying to spend six months out of my year, of my year Vian and Ireland away from my family and friends and everything I know and love. I'm like, there's a reason I live in LA, so I could shoot the shows in LA.
Speaker 2: By the way, what.
Speaker 5: I was going through my find I was going through my finances and I found something. Uh, we all share the same money manager, right, so you guys know where I'm going with this. But going through the finances and money while I was in Australia.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what is this little this little hell of money? Geez here, what is this? I don't recognize this?
Speaker 5: And he was like, oh, I have to pay somebody there because you end up paying taxes here.
Speaker 3: And where you're shooting.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 5: And so there's obviously like loopholes where they're like, so we pay x amount to this company so that you then are paying less in Australia and aren't getting gouged. And I'm like, so the production saves money, but I'm saying taxes in two places double yeah type but ale yeah?
Speaker 4: And what sucks things like like you have a business manager who is smart enough to know what loopholes to jump through, and you know he knows what to do for sure.
Speaker 2: I had to slide stuff a little over here.
Speaker 4: But there's actors who are not at the level that they don't need a money manager, right, and this might be one of their first jobs and they're going over there, they don't know to do this, and they're just getting gouged. Man, Yeah, we should be in charge.
Speaker 2: We should should be, We should be. We could start a firm, start a firm.
Speaker 5: Adam will be like, let me go around these cars, see which ones are EV's like you do that.
Speaker 4: I'm always checking tail pipe.
Speaker 3: I'll make sure people are buckled. Blake, thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, huh that is right correct.
Speaker 2: I'll just you know, check in kiss babies. Have you guys had any run ins with with Karen's Blake? Do you have any I'm trying to think the no. You know, I'm not much of a like a person who gets into any sort of skirmish or anything.
Speaker 4: So you don't stand up for yourself here, nor I let.
Speaker 2: Karen Karen see me coming man, right, No, I think generally, I'm a good I'm a good diffuser. I'm a good uh yeah, I diffuse.
Speaker 5: The situation is that what you do to your hair, do you ever use one of those blow drying things that have like the little fingers.
Speaker 2: Would they have like the cone, No, that only on set. I need one of those. I never use blow dryers. I just we could talk.
Speaker 3: So you've never run into a Karen, You've never been so yeah.
Speaker 4: So essentially Blake just just backs down.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, there's no threatening presence.
Speaker 2: He doesn't if someone stepping all over him, he allows it to happen. I'm trying to think of the last time I really like engaged in a moment with the person that was like it was getting testy, and it has been a while. Yeah, here's my question.
Speaker 5: I think we covered this long time ago about good punching the face on whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: These kids to like they do they go in like groups of thirty popping wheelies in the streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they go they go.
Speaker 5: As close to your car as possible, Yeah, and then turn and miss you and it's like whatever, great. But sometimes they hit your car, yeah.
Speaker 2: Blake, they do, Yeah of course yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: What happens if they hit your car, blazer and like fuck your your your tail light up.
Speaker 2: Or some shit like break my tail light, yeah.
Speaker 3: Your headlight right in your head light boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they dent the hood.
Speaker 4: Baby, that's gonna be mucha de naro?
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: My jeep is oh, I need a new jeep. So I'm like not too upset about it. I don't value my car that much right now?
Speaker 3: This kid, this kid, he let me just paint the picture.
Speaker 2: He hits the tail light. Tail it's broken right down. He's off.
Speaker 3: He falls off his bike?
Speaker 5: What his pants? His pants actually fall down? He's got a rock hard cock. Are you blowing this too?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 4: I don't know, blake, no dude?
Speaker 2: What oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, wait, I'm just wondering.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. This is wait does he does? He?
Speaker 4: He lands on his back like spread eagle.
Speaker 3: He's okay? He his pants get is he of age?
Speaker 2: He's eighteen in a day? He's eighteen in a day? Baby? Now now the scenario is getting juicier than a fucking Chick fil a unbreaded nugget, Babe Bacon.
Speaker 5: The headlight's broken. Uh, his pants somehow got pulled by his bike. Seat down.
Speaker 2: He's rock hard.
Speaker 3: Do you let it slide?
Speaker 2: Do you blow him?
Speaker 3: Or do you accost him? What are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Is he okay? Ask him? He's all right.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be fine. It's a little road rash.
Speaker 3: Well, like he's eighteen to day, he's flexible.
Speaker 2: Well, then in that case, if I'm already like I've pulled over my jeep, I've like stopped to check it, but he's okay. I yeah, I think I mentioned like, dude, you broke my my my tail lighter, my headlight.
Speaker 5: And he goes fuck off, like and by the way, as this all happens, and I'm sucking your dick, motherfucker, as this happened, nineteen other little teenage dudes on their bikes are rolling up to fuck me.
Speaker 2: Their dicks aren't out yet.
Speaker 4: That's where I feel like, if a guy does that and hits my car and the tail lights busted or the car's fucked up, and then he falls off his bike and then he's picking his bike back up, I would then get out and try to fight them. Man, right right, I feel like you get the bike right yeah? Well, I mean if he's picked you know what I mean, I'm like, yes, uh, but it's the nineteen other homies. That's when you go, well, dude, I'm not trying to get murdered for this, but if it's one guy and he was being an asshole.
Speaker 3: Never one guy.
Speaker 5: There's it's never one guy, because who's riding their bike wheeling around by themselves, dodging cars?
Speaker 2: Nobody. Legend, Yeah, true, legend.
Speaker 5: Probably yeah, that's that's probably true. Some guy named Courtney Logan.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go hell yeah yeah yeah. So Blake, Okay, different scenario, Different scenario, a different scenario. It's gridlock. Track.
Speaker 4: Guy pulls up and you're just zoning out, you're listening music.
Speaker 3: This is streets, like, not freeways, streets.
Speaker 2: Streets and there's like a concert at the Bowl. Yes, you're right there, you're right there, and it's just great. Like I drove.
Speaker 4: It took me two and a half hours to drive from Santa Monica into my house in Orange County. Yes, and it took me down Lincoln.
Speaker 3: This is not a Hollywood conversation for one hour.
Speaker 4: But so I'm driving down I was stuck in traffic, and I was like, I wonder if Blake could even handle this situation?
Speaker 2: What so if what situation?
Speaker 3: What is your problem? Why would you do that? I bet Blake couldn't fucking handle this traffic. Turn the beat up.
Speaker 2: I love I love sitting in traffic. What are you talking? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Take it easy on your boy, this is your guy.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I did not even think I didn't wasn't even thinking of Blake Good Good.
Speaker 2: So so so anyway, so you're in traffic and a guy just pulls up and he's just like, what's up, bitch, And you're like what, He's like, fuck you?
Speaker 4: And then he calls you the F word.
Speaker 2: Dude, he drops that to you, and you're like okay, and then you're stuck in traffic for the next and he's just right alongside of me, yeah, and he's just eyeing you, and he's just like, what the fuck are you gonna do about it? I mean at that I mean, at this point, I'm like wait, what, Like how do I know you? What? What are you even fucking doing? What's what's the deal here? Like why are you so upset towards me? And do you say anything to him? Or yeah? This is what I'm saying. I'm like, I'm so sorry, I'm I'm going to fuck you, sir. What's going on? Like? What what's the problem here? Hey, honors, that's a that's a clever. Uh, that's that's a clever thing to say. And I'm I want to hear what I want to say. I go, I go, I'm sorry, I'm on a call. I can't.
Speaker 3: I just can't.
Speaker 2: I can't fuck you right now. There's a world where this could happen, sir. If this guy is just like next to my window the whole time, just kind of like the whole time saying this to me, I'm like, what, Like, what's going on? Maybe you think I'm someone else? Like what what did I do to you? Oh?
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Hey, maybe you think I'm someone else.
Speaker 2: Oh, but he's not saying it like that. Yeah, it's a tone. I'm not trying to start a fight with this guy. I'm going saying. I'm saying, why are you trying to fight me? And what if this guy? What if this guy goes, we're not going anywhere.
Speaker 4: Get out your car, Get out your car.
Speaker 2: We're not going anywhere. It's gridlocked. You're not going it seems, and he goes, I don't have a gun or a knife. This happened to Adam. What does that help? Okay? Does that help? Okay? Yeah, that helps a little bit.
Speaker 3: Is he driving a EV? Did you check the pipe.
Speaker 2: Does he throw me boxing gloves?
Speaker 5: Is he like?
Speaker 2: I I want to? I just want to, like have a boxing mat.
Speaker 5: Ready, I'm gonna I'm gonna add him a little. I wouldn't say realistic, but maybe less cartoonish. He just starts, he just starts throwing pennies at your window.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, tank, Tank, that'd be annoying.
Speaker 3: And he's got change.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of pennies.
Speaker 3: He's got bro, this dude has change.
Speaker 2: I mean, and yes, at this point, I have to I have to engage him in some way. I have to roll down my window.
Speaker 3: But now you roll the window down.
Speaker 2: Now the pennies are coming into your car. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now you got hell of pennies in your car.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, then you're making some money off this guy. Yeah, that's to ask you kind of sick. Yeah, well, okay, holy shit, I don't know. I don't know what this guy wants. This guy seems really unhinged. I mean, I would have to assess. I'd have to really look at him, see his eyes, you have. How much of a maniac he is? I would have to assess it Adam.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 5: I like this scenario, but there's there's not enough bite to it, where like, uh, I'm trying to get in from like a lane that's closing or whatever, and he's not letting me.
Speaker 3: Like I need like an incident before the shit talk.
Speaker 5: If a person just rolls down the window and just goes, hey, f word, I go.
Speaker 3: All right, well, I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Right, Like say I cut him off something bad and then he's like he takes it super personal and now he's following me around the city like, yo, you fucking cut me off back there, and I know he wants to beat my ass. I mean, I don't know. It's cool.
Speaker 4: This is a cool horror movie where you cut someone off.
Speaker 3: What's the one?
Speaker 2: This is beef? Isn't this beef? This is just beef. Yeah, that's exactly what it is. Beef. That is Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was thinking of that movie with Russell Crow, Paul Walker, Paul Walk with Russell Crowe, Russell Crowe Gladiator.
Speaker 2: No, there's a new movie. I mean it's a few years old now.
Speaker 3: Phone, Beautiful Mind, Bone, Beautiful Mind.
Speaker 2: No, No, no, neither of those. It's Russell Crowe and this woman cuts him off and he loses his mind and stalks this woman.
Speaker 5: White beef, Adam, if you watch these white beef thumbnail movies, I'm just not always watching.
Speaker 2: It's called unhinged. Unhinged, you guys should watch it. Unhint? Is it good?
Speaker 3: Is so good?
Speaker 2: Is it like a new Falling Down? The Michael du Falling Down is one of the greatest movies of all times.
Speaker 4: It's it's good. It is good. It was a little bit of a sleeper. It didn't get a I don't think it got a huge release, but I watched it.
Speaker 2: I bet it's the realist performance Russell Crow has ever given. If he's just being Hella piste off.
Speaker 3: Like when you say these things, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, what I think inside, isn't he like just like a super angry dude. I think he wants You need to watch.
Speaker 3: La Confidential is the same thing, with maybe a little more.
Speaker 2: I need to run it back. Maybe on the cruise we have like a little game where like someone can come up and say whatever they want to us, and then we have to say a a whatever like put down or come back or whatever epic slam that we can give back and just see, I'm not that good at it.
Speaker 5: I feel like something like a David Spade, who for sure was bullied his entire childhood, is like a master.
Speaker 4: Oh dude still still was bullied.
Speaker 2: He's still bullied.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably probably a little bit. Yeah, I mean for sure if he's rolling in the Kevin James Sandler you know, and that crew and with Chris Rock, you know the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well Chris Rocks, Chris Rocks same thing, bullied his whole life.
Speaker 2: Little dude.
Speaker 5: Well he's he was like and bullied by his own family, like like Charlie or uh, that's Charlie Murphy.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of.
Speaker 2: Who's Chris Rock's brother. Yeah, Tony, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Guess he's a little guy too, though, No, Tony's big guy.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 3: He's not skinny.
Speaker 2: Chris Rock used to look filled in a little bit. He looked like and I hate to say it, Okay, you don't have to you don't have to say it.
Speaker 5: Wow, dude, like Blake like play yeah, like a is that what we're saying.
Speaker 2: I forget saying. Look looked like me when I was in high schoo. Looked like when you were a young kid. I'm definitely, like painfully scared. And he's Jack size jack now and I Jack, I picked. I can get people on my shoulders like whoa, Okay, how do you know I just had Isaac on my shoulders the other day. It's lifting him up. Yeah, and he's a big man. Yeah. I was there. I was youngs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we we partied.
Speaker 2: Uh, you were missed a durs had other obligations, but it was It was.
Speaker 4: Isaac's I believe, seventy fifth birthday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I just want to part It.
Speaker 4: Was his fifty fifth birthday and we had a banger. His wife threw a banger for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting radical.
Speaker 4: And my god, did we get drunk. I was hung over for two days.
Speaker 2: I'm not used to drinking that much anymore, and it it it affected me.
Speaker 3: And where was the party again, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: Was that the American Legion which was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Which is where he did his he did his No, that.
Speaker 4: Was at the Elks Club.
Speaker 2: It's a centeral thing. It's similar vibes, got it. This place was funny. This place was fun.
Speaker 4: We walk in and this guy in a suit, this old man, probably seventy five years old.
Speaker 2: I was like at least excuse me. Can I help you? And he was like, can I help you?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I'm here for the party and he's like, you didn't hear the announcement and I'm like no, and he's like it's in the back. You shouldn't even be walking through here. And I'm like, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: You said, okay, Boomer.
Speaker 4: Getting radical, and he goes, uh, follow me, and we walked through. It was white Hair City, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It was hilarious rolling.
Speaker 4: Up and by the way, I loved it, and I'm like, how do I get involved? How do I This seems like the type of party that all the grandmas and Grandpa's just scissoring, you know, that they would just fall in love, Yeah, fall in love with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was. It was straight up old school Reagan Republicans in the house, baby, and Blake loves that.
Speaker 4: And then we we go out back and then and then it's a a true banger flashback heart Attack, which was the band they're gonna be on.
Speaker 2: The They're cool man, They're down and they were down a band. Yeah, that's gonna be a fun time having them on the.
Speaker 4: Boat, and uh, and we party. We drank our faces off. It is a great time.
Speaker 2: It was. It was really really crazy.
Speaker 4: I took everyone by boat to one of my favorite bars, Class of forty seven and oh yeah, what's then?
Speaker 2: What's that? I don't remember that?
Speaker 3: Is this your your what is it called the Duffy?
Speaker 2: The ball? What's the max you can have on the Duffy?
Speaker 4: I think it's like twelve, but I think I fit twenty two.
Speaker 2: Where that's where I was going.
Speaker 3: I'll go, Yeah, I want to hear the max.
Speaker 2: Ride. It was a slow ride. Yeah, yeah, we were. We were chucked the water was it's here this this close to uh spilling over. It was rad it was. It was very fun. I don't remember much of the bar either. I know that I definitely skinned my knee, I think I I think I tripped on the entrance of class of course. Yeah, that's that's a good way to get yourself kicked out right away. When they were high tripping.
Speaker 4: Falling in Yeah, well that that place, that place they would be, Yeah, they're falling the high Well.
Speaker 2: To to my uh what am I transferend no to my argument, to my what am I I don't know? To my credit, before I went to Isaac's, I went to Hooters Coast to Mesa and tore it up. Yeah, I was pretty responsible. It's just that they are. It's closing at the end of this month. They all are. Oh I really had to. I had to give it a shout out to Genessa Cissy. Thanks for treating me right. Man, It's really really kind of you. Guys.
Speaker 3: Don't make it weird.
Speaker 2: It's not, dude. Yeah, just the way you call that.
Speaker 3: The fact that you wins was fine.
Speaker 2: And now that you're like saying their name, you're paying scholarships for their college or some shit, like, I don't understand what's happening. Yeah, what does your girl feel about you remembering their names enough to call them out? They were they were very kind. I okay, because I told them that the one in Burbank had closed, and before they closed, I really really really loved the Orange Cups had Hooters. Yeah I was. I was telling them my SOB story and they gave me the Orange Cups, So I am now a proud owner.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well that was that was a question that I had because you posted which, by the way, you never post about the crews or this is important or anything that we're like trying to sell tickets for when we were on tour.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't post about that, but he had. He posted about his fifteen orange Hooters cups.
Speaker 4: That he fucking disaster my guy, and I'm like, wow, I didn't realize that that they stole a.
Speaker 2: Box of Hooters cups. But you you I didn't steal to Tenessa and Jennessa and they hooked it up. Dude. They were very kind. They were very kind people. I consider them dear friends.
Speaker 3: Did you get a box of thirty wets? What did you get?
Speaker 2: What do you come with when you go to Hooters?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I always do the same thing. I love naked juices or no, no, no no, I go breaded Daytona baby.
Speaker 3: Mm but do you say all drummis or do you like no?
Speaker 2: Because I'm I'm in my old age. I have come to like the flats. I'm a flats man now, Oh man, take a look at my life.
Speaker 5: Do you do the do you do the move where you just put it in and fully gone the one bite?
Speaker 2: I try? You try, but I'm not I'm not pro yet. I go all drummies.
Speaker 3: I'm not fucking around with those little coochies.
Speaker 2: I usually like drummies, but the coucies are good, dude, little coochies, little couch the flat, the flats are delich. Just the meat is nice on there.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's maybe that's the next uh.
Speaker 2: Instead of hooters.
Speaker 3: Uh, coaches come up with a little kucies. No drum, No hey, no drumm is here?
Speaker 4: Just little kucies, no drums, just little couchies.
Speaker 2: Well, any takes backs, No, I stayed by that. That'd be any stand bys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a stand by.
Speaker 4: Stand by it, well, stand by it.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say it was. It was great.
Speaker 4: And I feel like all of these things that were these great inventions, little coochies and things like that, we got to bring that on the cruise, baby, because.
Speaker 2: The cruise is coming up.
Speaker 4: We you know, we're what was six months away or so seven months?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll do.
Speaker 5: We get to like name the menus and that kind of stuff. We're like, I hope so if there are wings, we call them little coochies. And is there a drink named after like Karen's and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I would absolutely love to get in the weeds with some that stuff. I hope. Yeah, we got to run that up the poll cute and.
Speaker 3: Clever, the yes points menu.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hope that.
Speaker 4: I hope the Norwegian Queen will allow us to do some of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Wait, is that the name of the boat? Is this a Norwegian cruise line? Isaac? Is it Isn't it?
Speaker 4: Norwegian Queen?
Speaker 2: I'm coming home. The name of the boat is Norwegian Queen? I believe so. Yes. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That was my brother's nickname in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, holy, I love that dress. Yeah, I'm here the Norwegian Queen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I love it.
Speaker 2: Work and if you, I mean, we still have some some what do you call them cabins available? So yes, are looking to swoop it up.
Speaker 4: It's going to be so much fucking fun, dude, I really.
Speaker 5: And by the way, this is a phenomenon that I think you guys hipped me too, which is the thing I must start saying a lot. Okay, is that in cruise culture you can get paired up with other people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get little bunk mates. What are they.
Speaker 3: Talking about here? This is unreal.
Speaker 2: It seems like a cool way to meet a best friend for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: I think so, especially like your cruise like this. So like you obviously are gonna have to be a fan of the podcast and probably work allics. We're curious and most definitely game over man. Yes, absolutely think you're You're gonna you're and then someone the other person is also going to be a big fan. You are immediately going to ask stuff to talk about.
Speaker 5: And dude, we we went across the country to many, many, many different cities and states. I want to be on you and everyone we met was the exact same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, good people. Yeah.
Speaker 5: From New York City down to Oklahoma City everyone or Tulsa, everyone.
Speaker 2: Was kind of the same.
Speaker 5: Good And so if you if you bunk up with somebody from a far away land, guess what you're gonna be hitting it off.
Speaker 2: Yep, you just.
Speaker 3: Found a friend.
Speaker 2: It's that easy. Now it's fun.
Speaker 4: You know what's fun about the people that were fans of Alcoholics and and this is important, is uh, they're just us. There's just versions, different versions of us. I can I can see in a crowd if they're a Dirst fan or My fan, or a Blake span or just a fan of all of us. You could really tell where where they land on the trifecta.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I can close my eyes and smell the Kyle fan it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is pretty well, man, it it is pretty crazy. We got a truly that's the Kyle fans of the type of people that just rub crystals on their armpits and expect to not have bo water trash. Love the guy eats babies. I love the guy. I can't away for the cruise. Yeah, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be next level.
Speaker 2: I'm getting more and more excited by the.
Speaker 5: Mont It called me crazy. I'm kind of shocked by like the talent that we got. Yeah, dude, I like us. I think we're fun, cool guys. But I'm also kind of shocked that some of the people who are joining us are joining us.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be really, really true.
Speaker 4: Nick Swartson is one of my favorite comedians of all time. When Hilaros, when I first started to do stand up at the Improv. At the Improv and I had just moved there and I wasn't even doing stand up at that time. I just was literally working the door and was just watching, and Nick Schwartzon would light that stage on fucking fire. He was so in his bag, dude.
Speaker 2: It was incredible to see.
Speaker 4: And then you go over to the Comedy Store and you see Bobby Lee and he also is bringing the heat crazy. Also saw him nude a lot, which I'm hoping he busted. I think he might stop. I think he matter stopped that really, but we're going to be an international waters No.
Speaker 2: Anything happened, Yeah, anything? Any? Anything? Good? Uh? What was the I'm trying to think of like the Nick swartzon like a CD that was the bomb? It wasn't seriously who farted?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Because that one's really good. I think that one was a little later.
Speaker 2: That's a little later, right. It's a good question though, the one where he's like shirtless and he's wearing a party hat.
Speaker 4: Which one was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And he he has the one about like his joke about his his funeral and how he would want to be like hung from like the rafters and shit. It's all very good, m m m, I mean, which is a great bit.
Speaker 5: Seeing him on Comedy Central back in the day, I remember being like, I think this dude's like my age because he also looked hella young when he was young, and seeing him just crushed.
Speaker 4: Well, when he was young, he would he he like popped off when he was like nineteen years old Comedy Central, which is unbelievably young. And then I mean he had that bit about his grandma where he.
Speaker 2: Would just lifting milk and she's like, you're the strongest boy, the strongest bull in the.
Speaker 3: World, Nicholas.
Speaker 2: The name of the album is Party. That's his first comedy album.
Speaker 4: What alleged classic classic album, dude thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: He's captain of the ship. Maybe the Norwegian Queen get on there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got a Norwegian flag speedo. I think I got it on the tour. I'm gonna have to be just in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that stays on your bottom doesn't change your top may but your bottom has got to stay.
Speaker 5: The sirracer, I captain.
Speaker 2: Hello, uh and Mark? How do you say Mark's last name? Mark?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got Mark and Suelo's Kelly and Mark. They're going to be doing Today Show interviews.
Speaker 3: They're doing carry.
Speaker 2: Mark Ribley right, Yeah, dude, dude, that guy brings the heat so hard.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I can't wait to kick it with him like he does like giant shows. He does giant shows. We're so stoked.
Speaker 2: He's super talented. Yeah, super talented, very hyped on that he's ready to rock.
Speaker 5: I messaged him and I was like, yo, awesome, let's do this, and he's he's hyped.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and then Eric Griffin, so you know, we're all sides of the fence.
Speaker 2: Eric Griffin will be bringing around our derbs. It's gonna do.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen Eric in a long time, but if we hit an iceberg, we can all jump on Eric for safety and sail him.
Speaker 2: We're not going down. This ship will flow.
Speaker 3: Everyone grab a knuckle hair.
Speaker 4: Everyone, grab a knuckle hair that the size of ropes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Eric will hit me up when we talk shit on Eric on this podcast, he will hit me up and be like, man, come on, why you gotta do me like that?
Speaker 2: And it every time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, it's because you. And it's because you will hit me up and say.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 4: That's why if if we didn't think that you wouldn't hear this and we're just talking ship, it wouldn't be fun.
Speaker 2: It would just be mean and we wouldn't do it.
Speaker 4: But the fact that we know that you will hear it, get upset and then reach out.
Speaker 2: It makes us want to do it even more. The fact that we know.
Speaker 3: You're greasy as is listening.
Speaker 2: It brings it warms our hearts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really does.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to be on stuck on a boat with his ass.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. Man, Maybe Blake might even post about it.
Speaker 2: I might, I'm hoping, I I I told Isaac, I definitely will if he allows TK on the ship. I need Thomas Kellogg on the ship. But he's really trying to not let t K on the ship. I don't know why let him.
Speaker 5: I was saying t K should be a doing man on the street ship. I think that'd be amazing.
Speaker 2: I think he should just be a guest karaoke performer or something.
Speaker 4: I think he should dress as a dunking genie and just literally beyond the court dunking of basketball at all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if he likes talking about that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he likes talking about that before.
Speaker 2: I think that's all he likes talking about. We gotta have TK on the boat.
Speaker 5: We got and like he's doing food shit now, we gotta get him food blogging on him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Isaac. Isaac just wrote in the chat Isaac. By the way, there's a love hate with Isaac and t K.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know what the pushback is because he's like, TK came to my birthday? How did that happen? Because he's your friend.
Speaker 3: Man, he's known you for twenty years.
Speaker 7: I just want to party.
Speaker 2: He didn't want him there, apparently, I know, but I brought him. I brought him, sorry, And guess who else was holding you up on their shoulders? It was me and TK. And those pictures are fucking cool, Isaac, they are.
Speaker 4: And my wife weirdly was caressing Tk's like wet bald head all in like a video that Wendy posted.
Speaker 2: I was like, what happened? There? Almost have been off at the bar. I was intoxicated. He has a beautiful voice. He might have serenaded her. I don't know. It's he's got some pipes on him, dude.
Speaker 5: I just saw meme the other day that was like, you have a funk up so bad with your girl, you wish you could sing? And I was like, God, that's funny.
Speaker 2: I wish I could. You could. Really, you could patch up a lot of stuff. You don't have a crossing. I try, but Piso stop the music doesn't do anything.
Speaker 3: It has to be McKnight. You can only drop some McKnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, McKnight will get you there.
Speaker 4: Any take backs, any apologies, any epic slams, any stands.
Speaker 2: An I definitely want to stand by all my all my girls at Coast and Master Mason Hooters. I'm really bummed we're closing. Man, It's it's been a great run, Sissy Genessa.
Speaker 4: And this is the one off the freeway, off.
Speaker 2: The freeway, the hotel by the Lakina in which me and Acho who Acco will also be on the cruise a Tivaaco will have a night where they DJ. Me and Ako went to Isaac's party together. We debated staying at that Lakinka ind but we we heard from your home. Yeah, we got our asses home and that was that was the right decision because that kina in is shady, shady after me. Yeah, most most freeways directly off the freeway are.
Speaker 3: Most hotels next to a Hooters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what fucking Yeah, it's a it's a it's a cool little one two combo.
Speaker 4: And also at night, it's it's an hour if you if you have a driver, you know, it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did it right. We did it right. We pulled the ripcord at the right time. I I left right when I went into the forty class of forty seven bathroom and Isaac was actually huging in the bathroom. Not to not to blow up your spot, dude, I should have I swallowed all the alcohol and kept it down. I should have. I was hung over.
Speaker 4: My boat was parked like such an asshole.
Speaker 2: I think you. I think we jumped out while it was still moving. Dude, this is cool. It's just floating in the baye don't caate, Adam real quick.
Speaker 5: I just want to circle back to and this can't be you know, not what we end on it.
Speaker 3: You don't need to get into.
Speaker 5: It, okay, talking about the guy who rolled up on the College of the aff word, what's the thing you screamed at somebody when like you got in a bumper fender thing and you were like, I'm having the worst day ever something?
Speaker 2: No, you said, I kept screaming, no fuck. This guy was like honking at me or something.
Speaker 4: I forget exactly what had happened, but I got out of my car and I like maybe I took my shirt off, which used to be like my go to But then but then I started screaming like, you have.
Speaker 2: No idea what kind of day I've had.
Speaker 4: Which, by the way, my day was fine. Yeah, I had nothing bad had happened.
Speaker 3: I think that could be worked. That could work though for this.
Speaker 4: And then he got out of his car and he was like, dude, chill out, and and I'm like fine, whatever, and I get back in my car and then he pulls up next to me and goes, hey, man, I'm a fan and drove off and it took me down eleven pegs. I felt so bad.
Speaker 3: If he said I used to be a fan.
Speaker 2: How about.
Speaker 3: If we're talking peg, how many more pegs down?
Speaker 2: Oh? That would have hurt. I would have been like, way wait, wait wait, I would have definitely tried to repair that. Uh yeah, because you need every fan is that you're Yeah. I just don't like people being mad at me. That's why I didn't like it. I did not like it, and I was like, yeah, I felt I felt very very bad.
Speaker 3: That's when I go, hey, get in line, asshole.
Speaker 2: It gets off.
Speaker 4: On that being said, he did honk at me, so he's.
Speaker 3: Fuck fuck yeah, fuck that guy.
Speaker 2: Thanks to some come down.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Gavin.
Speaker 4: Thanks Gavin, by the way, met him in person. Very charismatic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta be cool. I didn't want to like him. He's hell a hot, super thick dick. You could tell. He's probably you could tell. Oh, remember when I broke my chair? That was crazy with that win. It's been sitting on.
Speaker 4: So any take backs, any apologies, and the ampic slams, I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: I'd love to take back the fact that I broke this damn chair because I don't have I don't have another chair that spins like this, damn it. But maybe I switched to X men mode. Maybe buy a chair that is in vintage plastic. What the hell happened? This is a computer aged ten years last. Dude, this thing is tight. I liked this thing.
Speaker 3: It is cool.
Speaker 5: Hey, will you take your pants off and then walk in front of the camera with that in front of your dick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we need we need more YouTube follow Just take your pants off that any take this doesn't this does not block enough? Oh yeah, talking about it's not it's actually not big.
Speaker 5: Put it in front of the camera. Put it really in front of the camera. Okay, we can't see ship and take clo clo closer, closer.
Speaker 4: And take your pants off.
Speaker 2: Now walk by fully. Now we can't see. We can't.
Speaker 5: Something and then and and Adam, when it happens to blow, I think we can blow it over.
Speaker 4: Uh see, I mean are you doing?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Did you do it? I don't know whatever it is, ever mind?
Speaker 4: Okay, now I'm now I don't have pants on.
Speaker 2: Oh good? And that was another episode.
Speaker 4: This available on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: See you