Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now, Friends, how is everybody doing? I am Chris Welsh aka the welsh En, joining me today for a double dose of duty. This week, it's Casey Bubba in the house. What's going on, my friend that much?
Speaker 2: Friendo, another wonderful day, joining you and your pretty face to talk some fantasy baseball and keep things going. It's been a wild time on the diamond these days.
Speaker 1: Lots of fun it has, by the way, speaking a pretty face, I don't know if you notice, we've Bug and I were doing the live stream yesterday on the il Twitch and he live shaved his face live on the thing with a bald He already has a bald head. He had a big old beard and he lost a thing our wheel and he live shaved his face. Speaking of pretty faces, so do not go and tweet him about him looking like pat, Tell him about how pretty he looks. That's what I say.
Speaker 2: I am going to be texting him immediately when this show is over.
Speaker 1: Oh this go Twitch dot tv slash in this league, Bubba. You can watch it. You can see it, and it's a very very pretty face. But there was a lot of fun baseball and Yankees win Yankees win. Josh Donaldson hits a walk off Grand Slam to bring him back with a win over Tampa Bay. It has been a little bit rough in the New York streets as of recent a lot of weird, stupid criticism from just idiot people that don't understand baseball, and really just the Riggers of one hundred and sixty two games. But whatever that is out there, Josh Donaldson rallies the Yankees back as they keep going. But how about this, That's not the New York story. I care about. The New York story I care about is Brett Batty. Yes, we talked about him yesterday. First thing I could really tell you is guy hits ball hard. Last night he hit the ball very hard. How about his first swing in the major leagues hitting a homer? How beautiful was that, Bubba?
Speaker 2: It was amazing. It was a beautiful left handed swing, like the kind you dream about. The dude we knew was going to be good, and it was cool to see it happen in his family going crazy. All the videos you've seen, so yeah, I know he's one of the you got to be loving this as a prospect guy, and you will probably talk about it later, but I was on Tuesday as Langleiers. He's already gone deep, like all these prospects are coming up, and it's been a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know the call. I feel like the calls have been pretty decent, though I totally screwed myself yesterday. I'm going to shout out to Wonkey for giving me some a nice tweet credit about Shane Langeleiers. But like I literally went on yesterday thinking the Wonky Wednesday bonus was going to be a young guy that no one else was picking. And guess who I picked, Shane Langeliers. But then I realized it was just anyone over twenty seven. So then I changed my things, saying, oh, why, by the way, Shane Legleer is probably still gonna hit a homer, but I'm gonna take Cojulio Rodriguez, who now will probably go oh for it's exactly what happened, ridiculously stupid of me, So I took Coolio didn't get it. Shanelangliers did hit a bomb. But you know, these big, big power guys with huge evs question about the contact. There's always the thing they're just you know, they're doing it right right now. They're they're making really really good contact and they've got to go on. Brett Batty also just makes better contact, I think than a guy like Shan Lingleiers overall. And I've just we've seen the maturation from you know, when you were you were here last year in the AFL.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, yes, I saw, I saw Baby he was he was, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember you came a little bit late and I think I missed you on that. But like you know, Baby since then had some contact issues. That's changed and bam, big homer. Everyone got to kind of see what this guy's all about. And I said, the worst case of worse, he's going to hit the ball really hard. And there's some homers in there. Go ahead and speculate, you know. Bugs and I were actually talking about this Bubba in that like the Dodgers announced that Cody Bellinger they're giving him like a little rest They're gonna like give him like a little rests, which is like a super nice way to be like get out, get out, get off a bit, you know, get on the bench. You're not going shout out tol Wonky again for the great call on Gallo which I could never and still don't believe it this day that you know he's been six well, but you've got Chris Taylor and Gallo playing really well. And I've said a couple weeks ago, but I've just reiterated it, Like listen, the biggest payoff you can have right now is your lack of patience. In fantasy. You don't need to be patient anymore. It's almost fantasy playoff time. Some are starting next week. I am in a scott White League, so your lack of patience is going to be your biggest payoff. If you were still holding on to Cody Bellinger, Bute bye and I would speculate on Brett Batty, I would speculate on Shane Langliers. Why not. These guys are really really having a good little run early on, and Batty is a guy that just obviously makes sense to pick up. I mean, if you had to choose, though, Bubba Langaliers are Baty, where are you going?
Speaker 2: I lean langal Leers just for the fact that the Mets like, if things get healthy, Baty maybe goes away long term. I'd want Baby long term for sure, but like the rest of this season, I want langoliers and to your patients, sorry to your cutting guys. Thing I did that this past week a Cuvado Evaldi and a couple other guys in twelve team leagues and knock on what it worked out because they all are hurt now, but it was just time to the fat as they say.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, and like Angela is saying something that is interesting in this thing. Too early to jump on the baby train? Well, sure, Like I don't think any prospect you should go and drop anything immense for. But I would hope everybody you do one of two things at this time of the year is I would have unless your team is like awesome. By the way, you should have one pitching spot that can be a speculative burn and churn. And you should also, especially if your offense has any type of little struggles, have a churn and burn offensive spot that you can go through. I think you should try to find a way to pick up these guys if they're out there, so we don't need to be like, hey, it's too early to jump on the train. No, go and do it, because guess what, when they struggle, you pick up the next guy. Because there are a couple more guys. We talked about Josh Young yesterday. That's someone I think that's going to be coming up soon. I think it is fifth homer. Yes, you had another homer yesterday. He's destroying triple A. No reason for him to be there, regardless of the lack of pitches. But have a burn insurn because it's not uncommon for us to see these young guys be able to pull off, you know, three or four weeks that are really good without pitchers readjusting to them, and that's about all we have left in the season.
Speaker 2: Bubba. Yeah, one hundred percent agree, and especially in those shallow or twelve team in lower leagues, like literally you can you know for every outfielder that you have on your rosters, probly five or six that you can run for the next week. Like there's so many guys out there. Maximize that bats, maximize the whole thing. So one hundred percent with you on that one. Like, don't be in love with anybody right now. If there's any sign of weakness, move on, run the hot toy, get a new one, just keep going.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it treat this time. You're in fantasy baseball like college, you're just experimenting you're not taking anything serious.
Speaker 2: You're not your life left and swipe right, slipe left and swipe fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not looking for a long term ad. You're just looking for like a couple of short terms a week. That's what you're doing, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Long balls and call it good.
Speaker 1: Hey, maybe that's what you gotta do. Kraig Kimberle picked up a save to preserve Tony Gonsolin's fifteenth win of the year. So I wanted to talk about this. I was a leader of kind of the Tony Gonsoon regression and he had a bump because that, by the way, still to this day he has one of the wildest swings between ERA and x FIP. It's like a two ERA and a three seven x FIP, which still makes him good. And my point has always been Gonsolin is a good pitcher. It's just this realm of where he's at really doesn't feel and the underlining stats don't really seem to don't seem to back up that there's going to be sustainable. Well, in July it started to bump a little bit. He had five starts in July. Three of those had three or more earned runs in there, there were a couple blow ups that were back to back and everyone was like, oh, here we go, here we go. In August, it's just turned right back around, Bubba. I mean, this guy outside of that bump. I'm looking here. How many starts this year do you think he's given up more than three earned runs?
Speaker 2: I'm assuming it's just that bump, like two or three.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's those two. The entire season, he's only given up one earned run in the month of August. Strikeouts are going, he's gone over six in a couple of last ones. He's got fifteen wins. It's still all crazy. He is holding I didn't look at the leaderboard. It's still got to be the league's biggest differential. He's holding batter still like a two hundred babbob right now. I mean, he's doing stuff that feels like it's got to adjust. And like I said, when you look at the xtip, it still seems like it would blow up. But it's not happening. And this is what happens, and this is why baseball is so awesome and fun. You can look at all the underlining things that say this will happen, and then it just doesn't. And Tony Gonsolin continues to be one of the most valuable pitchers out there. And I guess at this point, really the only question is is you can't even there's no selling or anything like that. But you know, are you comfortable the rest of the way through with these big You know he's had that little bump. You see the underlying stats that feel like it should break apart, but it ain't. It ain't how comfortable you as far as a status with Tony Gonsolin, Now it's real too, he's.
Speaker 2: Locked in well real, No, there should be some regression like the bab it's insane. You mentioned the ex fips and all the underlying metrics that will point to er regression. But he's still very good, Like three seven We take that all the all the time, so especially on a Dodger seament scores runs, it's still going to get wins. So he's for real. Like I liked him coming into the year, I was wondering how many innings he looks like he's good to go. But there will be a regression at some point in time, but I don't know if it'll be this year because he's feeling it again and I'm just gonna keep rolling out there time like he did against the Padres with Soto and company a few weeks ago, and he just dealt So I'm not too worried about it right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just look into my only biggest change and sometimes how they how they designate these pitches makes you think something different. But one of the biggest changes you see with him is the uptick in his curveball usage. And sometimes you can see like cutters and sliders get mixed in by different sites, sometimes even curves and sliders, but it shows like a four percent downtick on his slider usage, a five percent on his fastball, and it goes to the split finger and curveball like those have ten and the uptick almost four percent on the curve ball split finger around six percent, and then you're seeing just wild results with big wins, great offensive support behind him, and sometimes luck be the pitcher tonight. And that's what's happening with Tony Gonsolin. Fifteen wins and it has just not cooled down. The other headline show you to Tany went four to five with a homer triple and four RBIs, but the Angels lost because of course Boba that's what they do. It's the best thing that they're at. Actually, their best stat this year is just continuously losing when they put up weird, awesome numbers by great players.
Speaker 2: Let's let's real quick. I'm gonna divert something. I know we have a schedule, but let's just be realistic here, because we are always mad that Trout never gets to be in the postseason show. Hay's gonna be a free agent pretty soon. He seems like a super nice guy. Please tell me he doesn't sign with the Angels like he needs to be on the postseason. He needs to be in October under the lights. We need show.
Speaker 1: Hey, Oh I don't, I don't. I can't imagine the scenario where he returns.
Speaker 2: I hopefully, but it just feels like there's something there though. It just feels like I don't know. I just hope all powers to be it does not happen.
Speaker 1: I mean, if the Angels could do something, it's just they put themselves in a hole. They you know, they had the Cynegard stuff, They've got the Anthony Rendone contract. You would hope not if they could make a big swing and change, but none of their prospects work their development is silly. I just don't know how a player, you know, with the limited time they have in his skill set, could go and look and be like, I have to return here. I mean, you'd rather go you can say, in your same town and go play with the Dodgers. That makes way more sense.
Speaker 2: Well, Wonky, says Dodgers or Yankees. I've already heard rumors they like San Francisco because of the Asian culture.
Speaker 1: There, which would make me over the moon, can you.
Speaker 2: I mean, baba, it'd be amazing, Baba, It's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Be the Angels and Mike Trout to go play with that powerhouse of Brandon Belton, Brandon Crawford.
Speaker 2: A prospect guy. We know what it's gonna be. For the long term deal, It's not gonna be Brandon Brandon Crawford. Let's be real. Look at Joey Bart. The dude's hitting all of a sudden. Amazing. Let a kid get used to the bigs. What happens? What happens.
Speaker 1: Lusiano has been hurt, He's all right, I don't know. I don't know. I've lived in both. I've lived in l A and I've lived in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Maybe he goes to he's just gonna stay in the West Coast.
Speaker 1: I think it's the Dodgers. I agree with, won't Yeah, no, please please no, please no, I do on it, but I think it's one hundred percent of the Dodgers. They'll drop some money and they'll bring him in and he can stay in his house and he can be on a team that wins and that knows how to manage prospects players, wins everything. Not the Angels, That's not them, Mike Trout though, it should be back pretty soon. On the injury front, Max Freed after that horrible bonk the other day, the concussion type hit when he was throwing, is going to be activated and start tonight against Jacob de Grom. So welcome back to that's gonna be That's gonna be a fun matchup. Hey, here's Jacob da Grom. By the way, here's the tease. Wait until one of the bets were's. I have a bet for you that we have not seen all season, and it has to do with Jacob d Grom. You can probably imagine what it's going to look like here in just a little bit. Tony Russas stated that Luis Robert received a quarterzon and Jay and his wrist after feeling pain falling a swing on Wednesday, perpetually injured.
Speaker 2: But they won't put him on the il. They said, they gave him a shot, they won't put him on the al. What are we doing? What are we doing to us?
Speaker 1: That one of those amazing moments all season. You see the fan telling LaRussa to pinch hit at him angle and then he woke up and went over and did it. Dude, I've been I was telling you guys, not that anyone needed it, but anyone listening. You remember in the March episodes when I was joining Joe and I was out here in spring training, and I was telling you guys, I'm like, guys, I don't know what's going on, Tony. The russ is not doing anything here. He's he literally while practices were going on, you kind of have access here. There's two fields. You had Jim Tom over here working with the hitters. You got I remember the other coaches over here, they're doing drills.
Speaker 2: Tony.
Speaker 1: That Russa was never actually standing there watching or coaching or managing or doing anything. He drove around his cart a whole bunch and he was just talking to people. He was just talking to people. He's like a manager mascot than anything else. He's so unbelievably Yeah, he's amazing. Ty Miley left his start early and undergoing, and Mry on his right shoulder fastball was averaging eighty nine versus his regular ninety three, so something might not be good in the waters. And then Drake's scubl underwent successful surgery to repair the flexor tendon in his left elbow. That have you worried about him next year at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Anytime you talk about the main joints in parts of your body that require you to throw a baseball, I have to see things. I'm a hesitant for sure.
Speaker 1: Who are you more worried about Drake's scuble and the flexor issue or the elbow surgery for Walker Buehler?
Speaker 2: Well, I was out on Bueller into the season to begin with, But I'd probably say Bueller right now because it's so vague. It sounds like Tommy John surgery, but it's not Tommy John surgery. So I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: And I don't like elbow stuff. I don't like those elbow ones. Here's a fun one from Sarah Langs slangs on Sports Guardians in the eighth This was last night, struck out three times, then proceeded to score six times. It was the first in at least the Expansion era since nineteen sixty one that a team scored six plus runs in an inning after striking out three times. This is the alias. So what happened was Andrew Chaffin. I was just about to say his nickname, but probably I won't say the nickname I use for him on the show. Andrew Chaffin struck out three batters in the inning. However, the third strikeout bounced off the backstop and then the Guardians proceeded to just annihilate. And that's one of those you look back on and you go, woof, woof Guardians. They do their business.
Speaker 2: Happens, it happens a good thing. They're not gonna make the playoffs, so we don't want worry about it.
Speaker 1: Apparely not. I have a trivia question for you, and it has to do with our friend Brett Batty. Brett Batty became the fifth Mets player to homer in his first career at bat But ladies and gentlemen, who is the last to do it. Who's the last to do it? And I'm going to give you a hint. It is in the two thousands. In the two thousands, so one more time, Brett Baty became the first Mets player to homer in his first career at bat Who was the last to do it? It was in two thousands. I always think about these I've told the story gajillion times. But I worked in sports radio in the early two thousands, and at one time I was like just this engineer and I would do remote broadcasts and it was like the big sports show here in Phoenix's show Gamebo and Ash and I loved prospects back then. And I remember on the broadcast Carlos Quinton was getting his call up and I had told the guy his name was Mark Asher. I was like, Carlos Quinton is hitting a homer tonight in his first game. And he looked at me and he was like, come on, I'm like, dude, bet me, bet me, And he did and he hit the homer and I just walked in with the biggest like oh like when I walked in, and he had to give me credit on air for it. And I always think about those moments when you call him in first at bats. That's very selfish of mine. David Wright was a guest. That is incorrect because remember this is in two thousand, Yeah, which I guess David I probably would have been there but for the last rookie to do it, because there's only five in Mets history and it's a little bit of his obscure name. We'll do some stats and then we'll come back to it. See if anybody has any guesses. Stat hero Shoho Tani four for five with a bomb, four RBI's offensively does it? Pitching? Does it?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 1: He's you know, four or five to one for MVP. Sean Murphy had two homers, continues to hit for the A's. A's have great catchers. They don't got anything else. They got Sean Murphy and Shay Lengeliers. Jolie Marte had two homers. Cal Rally two homers, I believe. But is this correct? Doesn't Kyle Rally lead or is tied for the most homers by catchers this year?
Speaker 2: I would like that. I would like to see your say you're correct, he's got like seventeen or something. He's been amazing this season. While you're talking, I can look it up. But he's been absolutely a godsend when it comes to the catcher's position.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see, I think I'm underqualified. Will Smith and Wilson Contreras both have I'm gonna just lower this on here. They both have seven teen, and I if Kyle Rally has seventeen, that would have him tied.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is correct.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Kyle Rally took the.
Speaker 2: Lead last year.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. He leads Major League Baseball all catchers with eighteen homers. Here's a fun fact as well. He leads all catchers in homers, yet the next four are all over three hundred played appearances.
Speaker 2: He is not.
Speaker 1: He has done it in eighty six games. The only person that even competes on that range is Salvador Perez, who has seventeen and seventy seven games. Rally has eighty six in eighteen games, wild numbers, thirty percent k rate and only hitting two eight. It's very Mike Zanino of him.
Speaker 2: Look at William Contras in twenty fewer games, only two fewer home runs. Yeah, that's a's that's.
Speaker 1: A wild number. Hassan Kim three for four. Jake Cronaworth had a homer, two for four with four RBIs Alex Radugo perfect three for three, Brian Reynolds. We've spent a lot of time talking about him on the backtick, on how good he's been recently two for four with a homer, Jesse Winker had a homer, and JD. Davis is irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Off light handed pitcher, off a right handed pitcher. Everybody, it happened, not special, as Joe would say.
Speaker 1: The correct answer right here was Mike jay You had to have looked this up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the dates and everything right there, I.
Speaker 1: Think, I mean that's not yeah, that's a look up. So no, no points awarded. But yes, it was two thousand and five Mike Jacobs. And then I guess kas Matsui by the clear copy and paste was the two thousand and four, but I guess it was Mike Jacobs. Remember big powered Mike Jacobs. He was a last to do it for the UH, for the Mets.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate the benniog Bayani shout out though from from Kalio.
Speaker 1: That was good throwback throwback. On the pitching side, we talked about Gonsolin seven innings, eight strikeouts, gave up only two hits was awesome. Ross Strippling struck out seven and six and one third. Rangers swore As with a rare good performance seven and eight strikeouts, Nick Lodolo eight K, seven strikeouts, five hits. Lodolo is almost becoming money on those K props right now. They're just trying to catch up. Oh that was on cebe Yes, Yeah, I mean that was. It's a pretty common trivia question, so actually that's probably not a surprise. It was on CBS that they were talking about that and Carlos rd on eleven strikeouts and six innings on the good side, the bad side for hitters, Ryan McMahon four k's to go along with Matt Olson who both went over four Randy Rosarina, j t Romuto, Austin Hayes and Connor Joe all over with three strikeouts. On the pitching side, Pablo Lopez lit up four and two thirds, six earned runs, three walks, two strikeouts. Jacob to Rizzy wasn't this Wonkey's thing? I think Wonkey said yesterday even if the K marker was one, she wouldn't take it. Jacob to Rizzy gave up three homers, five earned runs, TOOKI des sant and gave up five and Mike Clevenger did not do so well. Jacob to Rizzy Bubba.
Speaker 2: Not really bad. Yeah, I just laugh. And the team's trade for him and signed him. I'm like, you guys know who he is, Like Danny Green knows exactly who he is. We should two.
Speaker 1: He's like a burn Insurn player. Everyone's just passing around. What was it the other day? I just saw who, God dang it, who is the player? They had this big marker and I'm completely drawn a blank. It was like the person who's been traded the most on teams. It was just a tweet the other day and when they've had all the different jerseys and it was.
Speaker 2: It was like the career he had was he traded?
Speaker 1: Feels like that. He kind of feels like he just gets passed around here all right? On the home run calls, the small was only twenty seven?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: Smalls was? Oh, Smalls was the only twenty seven club winner. I didn't realize what that said because he called Brett Batty so the under twenty seven marker for yesterday, which they had to be under twenty seven to get double points, and Smalls was the only one to do it with Brett Baidy. I'd have been number two if I would have stuck with my stupid je Langlear's pick, but I didn't. The board did not have much change any As a matter of fact, at the top high cub he is still in the lead at forty four, Dee Blum at forty three, Go cards, Mike Mayor and Terry at forty one. So only five people in the forties is a home run race? Gets a little bit tighter? And wait, we also are going to give you a stat with Bubba here on Bubba's home run calls when we get to the home run call here in just a second. But let's check out our friends over at bet MGM. If you're looking to make a bet, sign up with them today, use a promo code leading off and get a thousand dollars risk free bet. Why would you not do that? Do it today on the app, on the website leading off the King of Sports Bets without my Crown or anything like that. Bubba, I've got four bets for you, and as always, I've got the top total base bet that the Betting pros MLB prop cheat sheet has generated. But then I've got the top plus money one and then the same thing on strikeouts their number one algorithm strikeout prop and then the top plus money strikeout. So what we have. The best total based marker for them on DraftKings is Juan Soto, who you only need one total base today, but it's juiced at minus one eighty, so you're gonna have to figure out how to make that work for yourself. The best plus money total base bet Alex Bregman one twenty plus one for one and a half over on the Sugar House for Alex Bregman versus the White Sox today on the strikeouts, Jacob de Gram, there is your best best bet, and listen to this. Nine and a half for the under is the bet. And wait for this. I not only have I not seen nine and a half on anything we've done this year. You only get minus one forty three if you pick the under on nine and a half. It is I mean, they are, they're baiting you in for the Jacob de Gram one. And then lastly, Jose Briells plus one oh five for over four and a half strikeouts versus New York so bub I gave you a lot there, Sodo and de Grom are juiced up, Bregman and Brios are plus money. What do you like out of these?
Speaker 2: Well, I love the Sodo one. It is pretty juicy, as you said, so you gotta parlay it with something most likely, But give me the Bragman one. Bregman's been hitting really well, Giliita's been getting lit up this year, especially by right handed hitters. I think Bragman's a very intriguing one of plus money. Yeah, I like the Bregman one. I like the kind of like the Brios.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm so in namored with the Jacob de Grom one where it's like they had to go I mean nine and a half. But you don't blame them because he has been absolute, absolute money.
Speaker 2: He has twelve and ten k's in each of his last two starts.
Speaker 1: And it's because it's Atlanta. Atlanta is the big strikeout marker. So this is one where it's just like I don't even know what to do. Like I mean, honestly, if I were taking a bet, I'm taking the over. There's no way I'm taking the under on it.
Speaker 2: Take the plus money with.
Speaker 1: Especially minus one forty three to go under nine and a half. If you gave me plus money, you might bait me into it. There's no way against Atlanta, I'm taking the under even if it's nine and a half. But I don't think I'm making this bet. It's just a wild, just wild number. At nine and a half. It really caught my eyes. So you like Bregman, I probably I think I would go Bregman too, That's probably my number one. And then honestly it would be the inverse of going over on Jacob de Grom, which I don't think i'd want to play around with that over on the DFS slate side, pull some FanDuel pitching numbers and a couple stack things and we'll get your take. Bubba across the board. Jacob de Gram is twelve thousand on FanDuel today. You Darvish kind of like Adam Wade right against Colorado. I've been doing that, I guess all week at nine to nine, and Frankie montoss is nine to four, and then just throwing out because I'll let you talk on both of those. As far as implied run totals, the only team I saw today with over five projected with San Diego, So you can take that for what it is, but I think you should also look at Texas. Simeon leading off on Fandel is only two four, and for Saint Louis would be another team. I might look at Stacks large. New Bar was two six, So even though the imply to San Diego, Texas and Saint Louis would be two teams, I look out. What do you think on the pitching side and the hitting side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the early action Gallon and wayno kind of my two top options. They're not paying a lot of money, evening to Grom for sure. If you want a cheapy JT. Brubaker against the Red Sox, not a lot of lefties in that lineup against him, but it's not pretty stacking it up wise though early on, I love the Cardinals and the Rangers, as you mentioned, Orioles are a little sneaky too, But you mentioned Newbar at two six on Families twenty four hundred on DK even cheaper, and then for the even mean it's a little a little murkier in that situation, but you have a Carlos Hernandez versus Patino, but more importantly you have Annibal Sanchez, So those are be the three games I look to attack with Tampa Bay, Kansas City, and San Diego.
Speaker 1: I love all the de Gram love, and here JP all hail de Gram. Brian said, I think to Grom could strike out ten braves of his eyes closed. I think that ten strikeouts could hit in the fourth and more than I'm talking about it. It's such a wildly big number. I would actually talking into it. I'm thinking myself into amorrow, and there's no way I'm playing that. I don't blame the algorithm for having the under because I don't know how often if I've ever seen any sites algorithm project over ten. So I don't blame this. This is the uh you know, this is these are the books just readjusting, regardless of the own algorithm has. But I think you can have this by the tenth I mean, and yes, exactly what I'm saying, like or the fourth. I'm sorry, I think you have the ten by the fourth. De Gram is nasty. The brave strikeout. I don't know. This one feels very very good. Home run calls, Bubba. We found out, Bubba this season is three for four. You have you have a lot of pressure now because you have been money on the home run calls. Today. The tight race at the top continues on I just screwed myself out of a two homer push yesterday because I overthought it. Bubba, what do you got? Who do you got today?
Speaker 2: On the home run call, I'm going with someone with a nine game hitting streak, five home runs over that stretch, with a sub six percent strikeout rate, And if you like some Italian food, I'm going Vinnie Pascantino versus Luis Patino, who loves getting smacked around by left handed hitters. Give me some Vinnie P. Let's have some fun with that six homer in ten days for him?
Speaker 1: Can you pick VINNP on Tuesday? Who did you pick on Tuesday?
Speaker 2: On Tuesday? I had you?
Speaker 1: Did have Fanomo? I think it was I think it was Wonky that had Vinnie P.
Speaker 2: Early in the year.
Speaker 1: God, Vinnie has really settled in by the.
Speaker 2: Way he's like, it's just the perfect I mentioned bart Vinnie. So many guys. Let the young kids get comfortable. Just let them get comfortable. There's a talent for a reason. Let them go.
Speaker 1: That's why you don't take a little looky look over at Josh Young when he comes in. Let the young guys play let the dogs eat. We got a BVP player, the number one, Mike Mayor Manny Machado. If you're looking at BVP, he has the most homers versus any hitter on a pitcher. For today, Wonky's got Anthony Rizzo. I'm gonna go back to Goldie. Goldie against Colorado is always a play I like.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 1: Anthony Sinzitela, and I like Goldie in this matchup. And then doctor Glenn gave my my hosting stat line as a starter today six and one third. I gave up one and run eight strikeouts In my performance, I was dominant yesterday. It was a de gram. I was at al Kintara like performance. This feels very What does this line look like? This is Dylan Ce, This is Tony Gonsolin line. Six and one thirds one and run eight strikeouts. Pretty good, not too bad. I'll take that for my performance. We do need to go back and track how I've been doing. What is my era? What is my k per nine? As far as a host goes, We've been a lot better this week than we were last week. Bubba you as well, my friend. Don't you have a bench of Bubba coming up? Tonight.
Speaker 2: If Bubb and the Bloom tonight, we're recapping the degeneracy that is our first twenty twenty three NFBC Draft Champions Draft that fifteen of us did the first seven rounds last night on a Zoom call, So we are going to recap that. When Bloom and I actually drafted fifth and sixth in that draft, it was highly entertaining.
Speaker 1: J Rod went fourth overall. Woah, I like it. September is usually in my world, like mid September is usually like draft to next year type of stuff. But I'm always interested where those go. I don't know if I'm too surprised about that. I I was gonna take him fifth. I was so mad when he went forth. I was like, I wanted him to fall to me. Yeah, Dynasty, I have him fifth, like overall or right, Yeah, I think it's fifth overall in Dynasty as far as redraft goes, I hadn't really thought if I would take him top five, but I think he's in that, especially with guys like Soto and Tatis probably coming off of that. You know another legit one. Oh, let me ask you this real quick.
Speaker 2: Is the tease for it?
Speaker 1: Did Acuna go before.
Speaker 2: Kuna went sixth. Yeah, oh no, that's why it's gonna be some fun discussions on the show tonight. I and we do it live like this, so if you guys want to hop in and ask questions, it's it's very nice to look at that board.
Speaker 1: Wonky says, who we're one and three, tune in tonight. Go into it in tonight.
Speaker 2: Can't give away all the secrets, Wonky, come on be.
Speaker 1: The intric on Twitter. Follow him, check it out. I think you always have the tweet out for the live stream.
Speaker 2: It kills about It's about eleven thirty Eastern, so it's late for the East Coasters, but you can always catch it later on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Very cool stuff. Follow on bd Intrick on Twitter. Follow me is it the Welsh friends? Thank you so much for hanging out. Thank you for the stat line my friends, and we will be back again tomorrow. Chris Clegg I think is in the house to end out the week for Babba. I'm Welsh Rocket friends, peace out? What do with my hands? I'm gonna do with my hands