Speaker 1: And I might Phototrophy Man checks me out. Boutleg Cab podcast, Yo.
Speaker 2: Boutlet Cabs show, Bootlet Cab Podcast. We got to say welcome home to my guy x four in the building. Yeah, he's back home. First of all, how's a feel man? Obviously you wouldn't sat down for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of months, it feel good? Something like yeah, yeah, a couple of months like that out real quick.
Speaker 2: I can only assume this short stint was. I mean, obviously the most popular you've been being incarcerated. So when you were as one of the hottest rappers in the city, if not the hottest rapper in the city, and you end up going in, Like, is it tougher for you? Is it easier for you? Obviously more people are gonna recognize you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shit like that. You're like, yeah, people recognize me. I should be like easy. Then it's like not easy, and it was easy, but it's like, you know, be college that motherfucker too. People were like, yo, when you get out to do a song, no, no for like enemies.
Speaker 2: Oh so they almost like because yeah, everybody you are who you are, you're you're you have a bigger target on.
Speaker 3: Your back end type ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'll be having like a lot of fans in there too though, like go both ways.
Speaker 2: Just last time, did you get in any squabbles or was it pretty like a couple? You know, that's all I should go.
Speaker 1: I was in a county. I wasn't La County, so it's a little different thing or ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, l A county is supposed to be like hell on Earth. It's cool, I a county. What's the difference?
Speaker 1: Uh, programmed, the environment, the type of niggas, it's just different.
Speaker 2: II has its own politics.
Speaker 3: They type shit on hoods like they don't like little ship.
Speaker 2: So it was probably a little probably like less stressful.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, less stressful.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah bush bush it away, but like less stressful far as like enemies.
Speaker 2: What was the reason that you had to go sit down? If you don't mind me asking, like was it like a probation or what was.
Speaker 1: It a paro violation and a new case? A new case? They try to say that you know something out and half right type shit?
Speaker 2: Is it for you like a reminder? Because I know you and I talked a little bit the last time you were here, just about like you know, making sure like you stay out, yeah, because you have a lot more to lose. No, yeah, you know what I mean, Like now you have something to lose now you like you have this bright future. Like is that almost like a like another wake up call where you're like damn.
Speaker 3: Like yeah yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was bullshit that I went. But like at the time that I went, like I look, he like needed that. Though it sounds weird, but like I look he like needed that because I was looky, like, you know, going down like a bulls shit like I was doing bush.
Speaker 2: It you were getting back Yeah, yeah, I was doing Yeah.
Speaker 3: So like that like woke me up, like for sure, for sure, like a big wake up call.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like it hurt because you had so much momentum when you got locked up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just dropped the tape like two days later.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You was you was because you got locked up with December.
Speaker 1: Right December and what your project dropped third and my project dropped like the twenty first or something.
Speaker 2: Like crazy, So you weren't even out like to see the Yeah that shit crazy, like you put your first like that.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's like, that's the big part that had me like looking like stressed out of it, like I just dropped to take It's.
Speaker 2: Crazy too, because while you're locked up, this lefty gun play a guy goes absolutely viral.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when I think of the hottest rappers and I think of you, I think a lefty. Have you tapped in with him at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I just met Lefty at the we did the Owner Radar game.
Speaker 2: He's a super nice guy.
Speaker 3: Lefty straight. He does a lot of you know this. Yeah, you know, he's got go get in the studio, get something. You guys got to hit a record. Yeah, for sure. He's hard.
Speaker 2: That's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The on the Radar ship was dope too. Who was a part of that uh edition?
Speaker 1: He was like me, so o some chaps, Yeah for sure, So Lefty and I think they got Mazie and all them on the MAZZI.
Speaker 3: Should I forget? Well some other people.
Speaker 2: So since you've been out, first of all, what's the first thing you did when you got out?
Speaker 3: What's the first thing I did? Yeah, got some pussy. Yeah itels like the mandatory thing. Yeah, oh yeah, got some pussy in head. Then shit, got some food and shit, what was the first meal?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Wing stop?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was wingstop, lemon pepper, lemon pepper five, limon pepper five, barbecue five hot.
Speaker 3: Oh you got your order down? Yeah, fifteen piece, bone in. You gotta go, you gotta go bone in. Yeah, for sure. Some people like bonings though. Yeah, they're called never mind.
Speaker 2: I won't say they're called I don't want to get canceled, but they're called Uh who the they're called children?
Speaker 3: It was a chicken nugget, bro, Yeah, it's a nugget. Man.
Speaker 2: When people say it's a boneless wing and said, no, there's nothing about this. It's a wing. It's literally a chicken nugget. Yeah, it's a it's a baby chicken tender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what is boneless?
Speaker 2: I mean, you're getting right back to work, So what's going on with you?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got some shit coming in on the way. I've been in the studio, made a couple of songs. Yeah, next month, next month?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How many songs you're sitting on right now?
Speaker 3: Uh? Gang of songs? I got a gang of songs, like more than twenty fifteen probably like yeah for party, more than twenty yeah, maybe like ten? You love though, I'll be loving all my shit, really, yeah, I'll be loving all of it. Yeah, I'll be loving all of it.
Speaker 1: It's something that I like, dislike more than others, but like far as life, just like I like it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk to me just about like for you, man, Like, is there anything that you feel like you could if there's somebody who's watching this who's like an up and coming artist who maybe is like one foot in, one foot out on the streets. They got promised, they got potential, they got talent, what advice would you give them to make sure that they kind of don't follow on the same footsteps that you've, like you've kind of been able to do shit for other people to see as an example.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. The things to do and not to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, just gotta just just stay that dedl Just stay in the studio just yeah, just stay dedicated.
Speaker 2: Stay out the way, man, stay out the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you in a way you in a way I can say, is it hard for you to like not want to go out? Like are you like the kind of guy who like, yeah, go to the strip club?
Speaker 3: Like nah? Held na old, No, I'm like I don't really like ship like that.
Speaker 2: You just be at the crib.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I be at to create chilling and especially like I'm an anchor monitor, I'm on parole. I just now I'm out on baill Damn. Yeah, I got a lot of ship in it. So I can't just be like just I was just doing shit. I gotta like, you know, I gotta do.
Speaker 2: You have to inform your probation officer, Like I have an interview today, I'm gonna be going somewhere.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm gonna tell that nigga. I'm going I just seen a nigga day my po or do you just have a curfew? No, it's just gps. They just want to know where I'm at and make sure I don't like kill nobody or rab nobody type ship. They don't give a fun I'm rapping.
Speaker 3: They don't care. No, they know what's up. I ain't even like you do. I'm rapping them, but they still they don't.
Speaker 2: Like, does your probation officer understand that, like you're fucking like a factor in the rap shit like.
Speaker 3: My pro Yeah you know, yeah, you know he be telling me about shit. He'd be like, yeah, I saw your music video. Yeah, don't incriminate yourself. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know for sure that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be hard to like tiptoeing around like what exactly is like a parole violation because it's it like certain people you can't talk to in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like can't hang with other gang bangers, can't wear certain ship, can't be called in.
Speaker 3: Your hood, but you can't wear certain ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's only like if the cop of ass sol though, Like if I were like a whole hat and I get pulled over and you want to be like asshole, Like, that's like a violation, that's gang gatire.
Speaker 2: Even if you're just a fan of the baseball team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your hood hat? The glove, the folk glove? Okay, okay, and why the oh the f all right?
Speaker 2: So if you have like a Brewer's hat on, it's a problem, even though you could be a Brewers fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm for forties and that's labeled like, you know, as our ships you want to be as so he can take me to jail for.
Speaker 2: Wearing a fucking baseball team's hat. H Yeah, this is fucking blasphemy, bro. Yeah, and it's also a clean hat. Also a Yankee hat. What do we talking about.
Speaker 3: It's the biggest hat, the biggesst selling hat of all time. They don't give a funk about that is LA.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey man, that's what they see.
Speaker 2: Go man, you know what. That's why I be in the valley wearing all the fit is I want to wear.
Speaker 3: That's all I gotta.
Speaker 2: I leave the valley black LA hat.
Speaker 3: Mm. I like l A hats. It's a good hat. It is it the only like I know.
Speaker 2: DJ had always would tell me, like, the black La hat is the only super neutral hat. Like, if you have a black La hat, no matter where you go, you're not gonna get like, you're not gonna at least out of any issues because of the hatch. You're word.
Speaker 3: Uh you can say that just black standard La.
Speaker 2: It's the black La hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, black and white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if.
Speaker 1: You like it depends on your demeanor though it don't really like depends on like your hack.
Speaker 3: I'll be wearing h hats. I wear all type of hats, hats.
Speaker 1: It depends on like your demeanor and like because it's a nigga, I can see probably like with the h chat on, but I can see him like, now this nigga like a geek.
Speaker 3: I know you're not from over there. You'll wear h chat? Yeah I wore has before. That's interesting or whatever. Bro, do it. I want to. That's that's happened when you when your but you just like do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: That's my thing is like I always be like, damn, I'm so glad I didn't grow up that way because I love fitted hat so much and I like all the teams bro, Like I have like a fucking sick ass astros.
Speaker 3: Hat and I was like, yeah, shit, I can only wear this in bourbon.
Speaker 1: I was just looking for one because I just got this bomber. So I was like looking for like an h chat to go with it cause it's orange. I was looking for the all a chat, but like I can find you don't get no like, uh nobody says nothing to you about that shit. Uh no, no, no, people gonna feel the type of way, but for just like really own me about it. Like no, some people a gonna say there's certain comments, but like nobody ain't really been like on me to like maybe me not want to word it again, right, Just like I just said, I was looking for all orange sh nah, yeah, hell no you could.
Speaker 2: Would you wear that like in your neighborhood? Yeah, yeah, I mean you are.
Speaker 3: I haven't been into the hood with that on before.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't been to the hood with all orange on before I got like twenty thirteen where all orange.
Speaker 2: Listen, your tatoos are pretty self explanatory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they already like yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been wearing all orange.
Speaker 3: Orange. Orange my favorite color, though it is a great color. Yeah, a chads orange.
Speaker 2: That grapefruit, yeah, quite possibly the best fruit well orange, think about it now?
Speaker 3: The best fruit, I say, like a banana salad, yeah.
Speaker 1: Bananas, fire, strawberry probably like a strawberry, or grapes, like grapes.
Speaker 3: You know, like about the orange. No, it's the orange juice.
Speaker 2: You get the orange and then you get like the to me, it's the best juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the best fruit. Soda is fonta orange fonta.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like you ain't you drinking some crust today, That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Like you ain't drinking fucking I mean, listen, welch is grape soda solad.
Speaker 3: But it ain't orange soda. Yeah, orange soda fire A lot of good stuff. Comes from shots to orange and shot shots to every all the colors. Man, I don't like to orange. Yeah, but after.
Speaker 2: Yo, is there anybody who you uh got music on the way with since you've gotten out? Have you been in the studio with anybody? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got music with all type of people coming me a Veda Finna get some other ship going.
Speaker 3: He's great, Yeah, super nice guy.
Speaker 2: He just had me a new song that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Is it on his type of ship.
Speaker 2: Like some ratchet ship like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some rats ship, Yeah, some ship that's going like the bitches going. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then it's the new legger coming up from a Bonnie on us my boys side, beligerit mm hmm. Yeah, he sent me some ship he's been going crazy like label made too label mates.
Speaker 3: Uh. It's good talk, Yeah, good talk. Yeah, me and him Lefty uh Beano amazing. Yeah, y'all got all type of shit.
Speaker 2: Coming anybody from outside of l a uh side of southern California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still got that ship. What EStG to do?
Speaker 2: Figure who walked out of my interview?
Speaker 3: Yeah you said that last time. Thanks for not walking out, man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's funny, is like every once in a while, someone will tag me in like the clip of me and you talking, and it's not quite the you and Adam moment where you were just silent.
Speaker 3: It's like similar, Yeah, it's like, yeah, I don't be trying to you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I respect it. Man, you got a lot of eyes on you for sure. There's a lot of shit going on just right now. When you were like, yeah, man, I got a fucking ankle monitor on just for me to leave the fucking house. It's stressful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's stressful, but it like it's stressful. But like then it help a nigga in the way though, because I know what this on, Like they always they know where I'm ass. So it's gonna make me like not want to do nothing stupid, right, and not put myself in those stupid situations because I know I got this on my ankle, right, So, like I always say, like even like even the day when they cut this motherfucker off, if I just move and live every day like I got it on my ankle, it prevent me from doing a lot.
Speaker 3: Of stupid shit. I mean. So it works. Focused on being artists, it works.
Speaker 1: But sometimes you do get annoying though, because that's you gotta keep that shit charges all types of you gotta like here you charge, Yeah, you charged it up for like thirty thirty, like forty five minutes to hours.
Speaker 3: They charged like the full day. Jesus, you gotta do that shit every day.
Speaker 2: What if it dies?
Speaker 1: I don't let that shit die for hours before you can. You can get violated for that. But my PO, me and my p already stablished like a cool relationship where he'd like, no, he fuck with me.
Speaker 3: If you ever had a terrible po uh it was terrible PO.
Speaker 2: That was just like a deck.
Speaker 1: Uh nah, Well my p O Okay, he be he's straight. But when I go to jail, he'd be like turning on me though something. Yeah, he had turned on me. I'll be trying to get cop today, flash all that shit. He'd be not answering his phone. They gotta blow your up. He won't act like it's not in his hands.
Speaker 2: That's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: But I'm on the street. Throw he straight through. He don't be tripping though, shut up, my pl.
Speaker 3: When you were like locked up, like you were like trying to hit him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always do every time I go to jail, like, man, give me out of here, he's out of my hand.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you got a good friendship with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's straight.
Speaker 2: You should have your po do a skit on an album.
Speaker 3: Hell no, he ain't that straight. He's work with them people. It's probably get in trouble mm hm like yeah, no, yeah, for sure you will.
Speaker 2: You're definitely get in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's traded once a week. Once I get off this ship, then audios, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Hope I never see you again, respectfully once you get off of it, for sure, for sure. Talk to me, man, just like in general, like, you know, is there anything that you feel like because I feel like you kind of brought a flavor to LA hip hop that.
Speaker 3: Was kind of missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I told you this before, Like you're very your style is like super unique, like a lot of people in LA sound like other artists, Like there's very like obvious influences on a lot of LA rappers. You'd be like, oh, I know you listen to a lot of Draco growing up, right, You know what I mean? But to me, you sound like uniquely your own just you is there? How do you just feel about like just the whole scene right now in general.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's cool. I feel like it's cool for l A reps. Yeah, yeah, it's cool. Like everybody like troph being up, Like ain't nobody like really like stuck in like the same place, like every time I like see some shiit like everybody doing bigger and better shit like roading loud now or this person doing this, this person doing that, like everybody everybody chrophing up in their own way. I was supposed to be there too, but me getting out in jail, they didn't want to confirm it that they didn't know that I was gonna get on all that time because I built up, so they didn't know, like for sure, but like Shipe told me, oh, you were supposed to perform, Yeah, to perform loud next year? Yeah, next year for sure?
Speaker 2: Five yeah no, just even that rolling loud, just seeing all the LA artists perform, Yeah, that s it was dope. It was super dope. And even like oh Geezy got put on the lineup last minute, like yeah, it was a fucking yeah, yeah, l going up and do you feel like too A lot of a lot. This fucking guy just walking in mid interview was fucking free clothes shot the center seeking I was gonna say, do you feel like, thank you?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Thanks, yeah, yeah, thanks for interrupting. Yeah, okay, Peter, thank you. Uh well, he got a bunch of free fucking clothes over there. I was gonna say, do you feel like it doesn't feel like, uh, there's as many people like there's not a lot of division in La Rap. It feels like at least like the division what you mean, just like I feel like people are all kind of moving in the same direction. Just I mean, obviously there's politics, politics or politics. It's obviously only like a certain level of that. But it doesn't feel like there's a lot of like hater shit going on.
Speaker 3: But maybe I'm wrong. You you probably hear aboutimore than I do. Yeah, little like a little phone film. It's still.
Speaker 2: You're fucking free balling your fucking phone like a psychopath.
Speaker 3: That's my boy phone. I beat it already broken. How need to get cases on your fucking phones? He's already broke. There's a case. No, got the case on my phone. And look it's a kickstand. Look I'll get on the airplane. I can watching TV. Bro or you got the kickstand? That's exclusive?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's exclusive exclusive Amazon. Yeah, yeah, I don't know if I go through all that for a case store. I just walk in this store and just get a little.
Speaker 2: Now you gotta go on Amazon, Bro, you cann taking a lot of flights in your life. Yeah, you wanna throw Netflix on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I've never been on a plane never. No, really, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Never been like off probation or off parole to the point like rocking like travel type shit. I've been on probation since I was like twelve thirteen. I ain't never like been off from that to parole.
Speaker 2: Now, So you've never been on an airplane? What's the furthest you've traveled out of La Vegas? That's your that's your La Vegas is like you got two strikes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of La people go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to Vegas.
Speaker 3: That's the forterest our ben though, ain't never been nowhere in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Bro, You've never been to the Bay.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't never been to the Bay.
Speaker 1: Really, I ain't really been nowhere to always be, always been in jail. I got a book he growing up always in jail. Now I'm on this ankle monitor shit, but I get off this ship. Though this year so once I get off there, something that really like.
Speaker 3: Live life and never gonna go to Texas and we're gonna kill paid for sure, Yes, for sure. Oh man, I feel like we could do some cool shit. We could do. Yo, we should take a flight together. I want to go to New York. Let's vlog it. Let's vlog your fucking first flight. For sure. That should have going crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah so you drove to Vegas obviously. Yeah yeah, damn that's crazy, dude. Well listen, man, like I see the world. It's funny because I forgot who I was talking to. I might have been talking to. I think I talked to Johnny about you. But I remember when we did our first interview. I was like, Yo, man, that kid's smart, Like he got to like, you got a good head on your shoulder. You got a really bright future, bro, Like you're not like you know, you're in a unique position where your life can be.
Speaker 3: Changed forever if you just stay down on the right path, stay assistant, stay focused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, like, let the little shit go, leave all the ego ship, because all that ego ship to have you fucked up? You know what I'm saying, Like, keep it moving. Fuck, bitches, get money, have yourself a good time. How's the lady situation? Because you always talk about, you know, you're the trophy. So I'm assuming you get out of jail, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, of course that's what comes with this ship. You know, bitches be on a nigga dick. That's what I should go. But I don't be chripping out up picture right now. I'm trying to get richer.
Speaker 2: You guys get any sort of access to porn in there in the jail, in prison, in prison, you get it. Yeah, in the county and the county. You gotta have your bitch like bust it open on the phone. That's like allegedly allegedly on the phone, because you wouldn't have a phone there.
Speaker 3: No, the wall phone. Oh like in the Yeah, he's sitting next to like no, no, you call her, You call her from the wall phone in jail, and she busting it open. Okay, wait wait wait, because she's playing with her pussy at home through her phone. Oh and you're in jail on the wall phone. You listen to it. See her. You can't see her. You gotta just listen to here in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that. I'm telling her to say, you all type of freaky crazy now say yeah, yeah, that's what you're gonna do when you get home and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how you get to kill.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's the closest it's gonna get.
Speaker 2: Damn that in your memories, your memories. You know what we call that what your spank bank bank bank. Yeah, you always got the spank bank in your head. So if you can't, you know, get access to the internet or a chick, all you got is the spank bank.
Speaker 3: The spank bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's memories and it's your imagination.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, cause you could like your imagine.
Speaker 2: It could be like imagining you're with, like you know, fucking anybody Rihanna or Nikki or somebody. You're like, who's in your spank bank? That like hypothetical, Like for example, outside of my wife, excuse my wife, she's the top five in the spank bank one, two, three, four, and five, but outside of her. Prior to us dating, it was like j lolo. And then there was this do you know who Rosa Acosta is?
Speaker 1: No, she sounds like she sounds like she's a legendary Rosa was Latina a.
Speaker 2: Legendary like Instagram check she Latina. Yeah, she's like Dominican, I think, But I think my number one spank bank as a kid.
Speaker 3: Was j Lo.
Speaker 2: So I'm just thinking, like there was like this like video of hers where she was like running and her ass was jigging. Fucking halle Berry a little pastor of your prime.
Speaker 3: But you know Halle Berry obviously, yeah she she bushed now but like back in the day.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, top five in the spank bank. Who's who's top five in your spank bank?
Speaker 3: Right now? Who? Top five? Gail King.
Speaker 2: Cougar, Okay, surprising Oprah's best friend, Oprah best friend.
Speaker 3: You gotta put Oprah in there, then sit nigga here open to Oprah, Oprah and Gail King King Oprah. It'll gi you Oprah. That's all you needed bank spank bank, gayl King Oprah two top bitches.
Speaker 2: Hey, and if you accidentally got Oprah pregnant, it's sucking a good day for you.
Speaker 3: What she's too old though she probably can't carry. It's gonna do some shough make sure you get it pregnant. What about Gail King? You just like watched your whole life.
Speaker 1: And it's like when I was in prison, cause I used to watch Gil King, chyn to Foe and niggas. Niggas what I'm talk about in jail. Niggas all talk about in prison. You know you're in the morning, Gail King on the news, spam, I just start watching the bitch. I'm like, damn, cuse, little cougar, old bitch really started to look up. You know, when you're in jail, you ain't been around, you ain't got no access like bitches outside outside of like the guards.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me if you jerked off of to Gail King?
Speaker 3: And I never said that I could ask. I never said that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you're watching her on the news in the rec room and you take a mental screenshot of Gail King, guys, I gotta go the room.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, hell Na. What is that like though? If you're in a cell with King.
Speaker 1: Got asked too, She's gonna be trying to show it she wear the dresses. I'm telling Gail King got asked.
Speaker 3: Do you know this for a fact? She hasn't asked. Yeah, you can tell.
Speaker 2: She has a new show with Charles Barkley on CNN. Oh yeah, it's called King, Charles Gail King and Charles Barker.
Speaker 3: You've seen it. I don't be like stalking or nothing like that, though, but damn I hope you meet up one day. Yeah, Yo, King, you.
Speaker 2: Just trying to get to flick. Hey. Yeah, for sure, when you're in a cell with somebody and it's time for you to you'd be like, hey man, step out, I'm trying to rub one out.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: Hell nah, that's some weirdose shit. You just like kind of like when you're in prison. Yeah, that just like already.
Speaker 3: Like me me alone. I'm a long time now. Sometimes you'll go to the York You'll selly you have. It's a long time. Say go to the yarc I have. You don't talk about it, you just nah, yeah, you don't talk about that ship, nigga say some that type. That's some weirdo.
Speaker 2: What is the better bunk to have in prison? The top or the bottom um ship?
Speaker 3: It depends, It depends.
Speaker 2: I feel like the the bottom bunk.
Speaker 3: It feels like vulnerable.
Speaker 1: The bottom cool, the bottom cool, top bunk. Both like the bottom cool, the top cool.
Speaker 3: I'm a young nigga, though, so I can jump up, up and down a lot of niggas can get on the top bunk sides age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you're like in with like some o G or some fat dude, you be like, hey man, just take the bottom bunk bro type ship. Yeah, yeah, that's fair, that's nice of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it'd be like a weird o G then might be fuck it's a weird o G. Just a nigga that just you know, there's a lot of weird traits that have in Jill. It's a lot of different type of niggas in air Man.
Speaker 2: What's the weirdest guy You've ever selled with?
Speaker 3: The weirdest guy I ever sell it?
Speaker 2: Where you were just like, hey, bro, you stay down there, I'm gonna stay over here.
Speaker 1: Almost SELI was like cool, I ain't never had like no super weird guy Like yeah, like no super weird sellies. No, all my sellies like cool, I was in the silver like all niggas.
Speaker 2: But like if you're in County right, yeah, that's where like you also are going to have to deal with like crackheads and like homeless.
Speaker 1: Yah, all types of niggas. Smoke, yeah's all type of niggas in some of that.
Speaker 2: Time, smokers and are they off in their own Like no, hell no, they're just mixed in.
Speaker 1: They're just mixed in eight through whoever, wherever she's been the ops, smokers, homies, everybody.
Speaker 3: Ops and smokers at the same time. And smokers that should be irritating.
Speaker 2: But then when you go to prison, your ops aren't necessarily your ops anymore in prison, right, yeah, then no more flipped the switches, right, flip the switch. That's crazy how I work on.
Speaker 3: But then when you guys are out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt played man going to prison. I'm like, damn, niggah, niggas on the street, niggada did this and did that. It'll have been this nigga, get right here now, fake rate like a nigga best friend. Yeah, And I was like, all damn, you'd be like all that.
Speaker 2: It's like almost like have you ever been in county with somebody? It was smoked, But then when you guys ended up in the same place later, it was like, yeah, well we're kind of rolling together now.
Speaker 1: Like regular even in the county. Ship you will fight a nigga, didn't be cool the nigga. You will fight an enemy and didn't eat with them. Talk about ship.
Speaker 2: That's I mean ship. That's that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair. I wish it was.
Speaker 2: I feel like if it was like that out here, it'd be a lot better than.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, like well like down the street, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Like if outside of jail people just catch the fade and kept them moving and oh nah, yeah they having men with their enemies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be a better world. Yeah, it would definitely be a better role. What do you uh, what are you watching on TV?
Speaker 2: Do you watch?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you do you like binge? Watch any television shows Netflix?
Speaker 1: I've been looking at some new shows to watch. I like, I like The Oval. I gotta I gotta ketch up on Snowfall. Only watch the four seasons that I gotta ketch up on the other two seasons or so.
Speaker 2: The final uh final season is Snowfalls rough. Yeah it's not just I mean it's Cool's a lot of unbelievable ship started happening.
Speaker 3: I need to catch up on Get Locked Up in the Basement where a grizzly bear or tiger. I forget the like they're starting to do too much, too much of that type of ship.
Speaker 2: Too much, Like the writing got lazy and outlandish, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, guys, that's what happened when like when the show got get too big or something to get too big and it always falls off. It gets too much pressure put them and then they start flecting.
Speaker 3: Got to do I was? I felt about fast and fear is non fast way before that. But yes, that ship was too when they were in space they went to space. Yeah, I can't do this. I'm not watching this, no one exactly.
Speaker 2: I feel like the sweet spot for TV shows there's four or five seasons.
Speaker 3: Once they get past the fifth season.
Speaker 2: Ship always goes left. Yeah, because they got to fucking just pull shit out of their ass. And it's like, bro, this shit is not realistic. Like, you guys did not just walk down the street and get kidnapped by a white man who threw you in his basement with a fucking grizzly bear And it just wouldn't happen in real life ever. Man, Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been nicked? What what shows? The juice Ites?
Speaker 2: I watched there's a show on Hulu right now called Shogun that's fired. It's about like fucking Samurais and shit, oh.
Speaker 1: Like the little Chinese, like the little fighting shit Japanese kind of like that's kind of like the ten Rings kind of.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I seem like a little preview fire.
Speaker 2: I watched Kirby Enthusiasm, which is the funniest show ever. The final seasons on it is like season twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 3: I seem like a little clipp that's little corny though, No, no, no, no no, it's the funniest show ever. Man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's funnier than Martin.
Speaker 1: Hey o nah heyo nah, well Martin, Well some of Martin shit, like some of that shit like old and like not funny to me though too.
Speaker 3: Though, listen, you gotta watch you gotta watch only a.
Speaker 1: Couple like like Kevin Harden, like Mike Caves were you like the only people that ever like make me like laugh.
Speaker 2: You should watch Succession on HBO.
Speaker 3: Succession super Fire.
Speaker 2: That's a great show. What's on Netflix? I just watched. Oh, there's a show called Beef. There are only one season, so you can watch it. It's about this Asian lady and this Asian dude that getting the road rage and the whole entire fucking season is this dude takes a late number and then like stalks her because there was like a road rage situation where she like chased this dude and it's fucking diabolical as fuck. It's on Netflix. It's called Beef. That's just gas. You play any video games? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I play some games.
Speaker 1: I play two K Madden for it, and I'll be playing online playing two K to ramble.
Speaker 2: Oh ramble?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who's better? Uh?
Speaker 3: Me? Of course? I'm mean. Yeah, who do you play with them? The Lake? It depends on who the next nigga get.
Speaker 2: You let them pick first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, I have the next nigga pick.
Speaker 2: I have to see who they pick.
Speaker 3: Then then I'm gonna go off with you pick.
Speaker 2: Like if someone picked a shitty team, I'm excited because then I can.
Speaker 3: Pick the I'm still gonna get the I'm still gonna get a team. Do I know? Gonna beat your team?
Speaker 2: But who's your who? Who do you think is the best team on two K to play with?
Speaker 3: Uh? The Celtics.
Speaker 2: Celtics are good.
Speaker 1: The Clippers got younger stars right now like the Celtics Clippers.
Speaker 3: Are you more of a Laker fan or a Clipper fan? Laker? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But James Harden my favorite player though, Like when James Arden's with the Rockets, like I was fucking.
Speaker 2: With him, James Harden.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he knows. I'm a big James Arden fan. No, I never met James Rden. He beat, he's tapped in. He's type with Bino.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him and Beano came to my clubs meet him. I'm gona meet him one of these days. But yeah, I'm a big James Arden found.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, the Clippers are good right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Lakers are okay, Lakers us right now?
Speaker 2: You know, okay, they're figuring it out while you were locked figuring it out for who you were locked up.
Speaker 3: They unveiled the Kobe statue. Y'all seen that ship. I've seen that shit in jail. Did you know that they have a ton of words misspelled on the statue? Nah? Hell, that's how they did Kobe.
Speaker 2: They fucked his whole status.
Speaker 3: The statue looks dope. The statue itself is cool. I really didn't like that. That little busher he just like pointing.
Speaker 2: Up his wife said that he picked that man.
Speaker 1: He didn't fucking pick that. They put anything on that man. I don't think he would.
Speaker 2: Picked that Bro, there's like five misspelled words on the fucking shit busher.
Speaker 1: They should have got first off, they should have put Kobe when it was like number twenty four first of.
Speaker 2: All, twenty four Kobe over eight Kobe. Yeah, yeah, what I mean, look ause twenty four Kobe did it without shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty four Kobe for sure A Kobe was going crazy too. But that's not really like I've seen clips. This shit I ain't really like too much money.
Speaker 2: That was not your era, so you never got to really like.
Speaker 1: No, clips ain't really like you know, they can make they can get like clipped from like the best shit of different games and just put that together.
Speaker 3: So you know, every time I've seen two for Kobe what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Every time any player from any of my favorite teams gets drafted, I immediately go to YouTube and watch the players high to convince myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah the best. Yeah, it's just whoever got to like the best highlights? Lauers out of the league like them. Highlights are crazy, Yeah that should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so don't get me wrong, the number eight highlights, they was going crazy.
Speaker 3: Comedy was I mean, look, but he had shack shack?
Speaker 1: Was I mean sacka beasts in the end the paint like the most dominant player. Yeah, and they played that old school ball back in the day where you can really like them. They slap a nigga and they won't even be no no foul was they was? Yeah the Rams, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, always the Rams are just since they came back, when they came back, l a, Yeah, I had to.
Speaker 2: I feel like, now you should suck with the Chargers though, because they're better. No, they got John Harball, they got fucking.
Speaker 1: I can't just switch up because they're better. Know, I gotta stay with the Rams. I gotta stay up for the come up.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 3: They just got a ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look you got a super I mean Aaron Donald just retired. Aaron Donald, who's been the most famous person that you found out is like a fan of your music. Where you were like, damn, that motherfucker listens to me, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: My nigga Easy e on straight ut of uh straight out of Compton.
Speaker 2: The actor. Yeah, okay, I thought I was about to say, say, sir, Easy, he's dead.
Speaker 3: You mean the actor? Shout out both of them though, Easy You said my ninja Easy and harsh Side. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, no, yeah, I seen him, you're an actor. I seen him like am in a story mitches Bam, I clicked on it. It was like, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think I was just watching like straight out of confident too, like a day or two before. So it was like crazy because you're like I just saw you on yeah, on the deal, damn went on the ship. I'm like, Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: What do you think is the most misunderstood thing about you? The miss the biggest misconception about you?
Speaker 3: Man? Uh, that I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: I think that's true because I definitely was not. I didn't before I met you. I didn't know what to expect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people see like certain ship or like you know, I don't went viral before from like getting into my baby mama. Already'll see me like in like mad stake. Now I already looked like you know, already looked like a terrorist.
Speaker 3: So damn. So they already like just I said, I already looked like a terrorist. Yeah, just a demeanor. So like bam. So once I get mad, it's like, oh, now you're chilling as fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be chilling. I'll be cooling, man, I'm really like be chilling. I like player I'll be chilling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you just think people people think you're crazy. Yeah, a lot of people think I'm crazy, Caul, and you're not. Yeah. Everyone's got there.
Speaker 1: Everybody got that mad, So everybody get mad. I just get a little madder than others and take it willing to take it a little farther sometimes that I need to take it.
Speaker 3: But I don't mean not anymore though, No more. I'm cooling now. Yeah. Shit, we gotta keep you out bro, No, yeah, no more. You know what I'm saying, like, yeah, that's old ship. I was, yeah without getting the d Are you too worried about the new case? Do you think it's gonna be funny? No? Hell no.
Speaker 1: If it was La County, if I was like in l A somewhere, I probably would have got a dear reject. It's just like, oh you count you just buy shit?
Speaker 2: What do you think about the l A ship where like I think they've gotten rid of like the bail ship, so it's a little.
Speaker 3: Easier to is that right in La County? What they do?
Speaker 2: I think there's like before there was like like like they got rid of bail. So if you get arrested, you can like it's the same ship that's happening in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: So what you can just like what what you do, But you could.
Speaker 2: Steal ship like under a thousand dollars and they're just gonna write you a citation. That's why. Oh yeah, shit's getting crazy, bro Mmmm It's like you know, that's what's going on in Oakland in the Bay at the Bay is fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, yeah, I gotta go out there. No, I mean you you do because the music, see they had a baby little.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to Oakland, Gotta go to San.
Speaker 3: Francis, gotta you know, see ship travel better.
Speaker 2: You gotta go like Fresnel, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fresnel, Bakersfield.
Speaker 1: I've been a Fresnel before though, when I was like younger, Fresno is a cool city.
Speaker 3: They got there's some I was in jail to a lot of Fresnel bulldogs.
Speaker 2: M yeah, yeah, shout out to Fresnel man. Good dudes from Fresnel for sure. So any idea when the next body works coming, you're shooting any videos or have you even gotten that far yet? I don't even do a freestyle.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, for sure, finishoot some videos. Sure, probably shoot one today. So I don't know, I'd be going along with it. I just go shoot a video of to day all right, manick one anything now, I ain't got no new tattoos. I need to go get a session dough. I need to get my stomach finish my stomach the worst pain or so I'm trying to get that.
Speaker 3: Out the way. You got your back done, No, I need to get my back fucked.
Speaker 2: My own backtattooed. It's painful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say that back don't really hurt like that. It's it's the side.
Speaker 2: It's like this.
Speaker 3: It's it's probably the same on your stomach. It's just like a stomach. That stomach, that stomach hurts, and your.
Speaker 2: Finger like my finger, Yeah you got your fingers done or no, no, your hand didn't hurt.
Speaker 3: No, my hand didn't hurt. It's anything with the.
Speaker 2: Bone, bro like and then when they dig into your fucking spine. Oh my god, I mean, but you got face tattoos face the faced on her though at all? No, hell no, the face on her especially like on the side that ship like really like.
Speaker 3: Nothing were people trying to be for Halloween at all?
Speaker 1: Y'all seen a couple of ships on TikTok and a couple of ship that's what's funny.
Speaker 2: I feel like you'd be a very like easy costs to be easy, yeah, hoodie and just a couple of.
Speaker 3: Kids at school like trying to be and shipped.
Speaker 2: And then you gotta do youm them and say, hey, guys, just so you know, the ship you drew on your face could get you killed in certain areas.
Speaker 3: Relax, nah, not run with it. I let them be all they can be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's uh. Listen, you you're you're definitely you're you're you're like you said, you look like a terrorist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least you're self aware about that.
Speaker 1: You know you already know, bro, you already know you spooked, like in certain little stores and certain little shit that go in they already be like spook.
Speaker 2: Right, who is your personal top five ever rappers that you just listened to?
Speaker 3: You think the most like top five like ever, like time ever, all right and no order?
Speaker 1: Drake Okay, Kanye, I'm gonna say young thug, free thugger. I'm gonna say, uh, eminem really yeah, eminem art and I can't think of nobody else. I'm gonna just say rollow Okay, he gonna be Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's about is he out? He just got out? He he's getting out.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think a lot of people would expect you to say eminem Yeah, eminem r.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. They always say nobody in the lists, eminem.
Speaker 3: I don't like. I don't like. I won't get in the car and just like throw him in his mom.
Speaker 2: He's hard lyrically one of the goats.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, like he like a goal, you like a legend. You listen to vultures like play he said, some ship. Listen to Kanye t album. Listen everything on there. I listened to a couple. Yeah, have you linked with tie it all? Uh? He tapped in you follow me?
Speaker 2: You entire You gotta do some ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: That'd be hard.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, look, new music coming soon. You gotta drop some merch or something.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: You get to get all that going man now that you're out.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure. Now I just want to get all back in motion. Like did you got did you have like a free X four shirt when you're in jail? No, I ain't had no free X for shirt. Talked. I knew you should have threw that ship online. I know you could have hit a lick dad home. Damn funny. Get it going down though, yeah, get you get it going.
Speaker 2: Look, man, it's good to see you. Look forward to the new music and ship. Please stay free man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah it's over now they have the way. I'm out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Like you, you got millions of dollars to make for sure. Yeah, millions of dollars, Anita. Yeah, you got to see the world. We're gonna take a flight together when your ship over. November.
Speaker 2: No, damn, that's a far Okay, Well, November is coming coming. We're catching a flight and we're gonna go right in a helicopter and kill some fucking hawks.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Get to fill on a hawk some hogs.
Speaker 2: There you go, my guy. I appreciate you pulling up the full fire