Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamborridgage.
Speaker 1: Is she in the twat seat today?
Speaker 2: I don't think she's in the twat seat. I think she's just in two Teas in a pod.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna put her in the twat hot seats. She has a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: And she's just twatty enough for us. I think we've got Stanbarry. She's born and raised in London. She now resides in Dubai with her husband, former Room Madrid soccer player Sergio, and her three children. She has so many luxury luxury brands, and she also has a relationship podcast called Divorced Not Dead. But we have a lot of questions, from pregnancy to fights to facelifts. I mean, it goes on and on, So let's let's dig right in. Oh hello.
Speaker 3: From my closet.
Speaker 1: What time is it in Dubai?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Ten fifteen at night night? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, thank you for doing that. I mean I would be in bed by ten, but well.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm in my closet in my bedroom. So I'm just gonna roll out of here into bed.
Speaker 1: If do you look so pretty and you're all glammed.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite appreciated from this last episode is when sergeys like, honey, honey, you smell so good, and you go you're like completely deadpan and you go body odor.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he gets such a bad rap. Like, honestly, at the end of Housewives, there's going to be a safe as Sergio fund He's actually he's loving life. We have a very nice live. Poor Sergi.
Speaker 1: Oh he's fine. You guys are very entertaining, and I wanted to probably have your own show.
Speaker 2: Oh well yeah, your own pregnancy show. But I just do want to say this because I want to ask you a little bit about Sarah and Sergio's relationship about this book.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're just going to go right in, Teddy. Yeah, of course you have no fore play. You're not gonna warm her up. You're just going to go right in.
Speaker 2: No standary doesn't need four plays. She just wants to get right into business. Who did it happen? Was before? Was at lista Milan? Like there's been two times? Or that starts to pick up and be like there's a chemistry, there's.
Speaker 1: This between him and Sarah. There are people people are thinking on the ground that there's some chemistry between them, And what do you have to say about that?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean she's a sexy girl. Let's face it, she's gorgeous. You know, Sergio is much happier with women, he always has been. Sarah is very like him. She's quite soft. They always sort of gravitated towards each other. I'm not a jealous person. If Sergia didn't wants Sarah that, you know, she's that right there. I don't think so. She couldn't be said for a week, but you know, I and that's actually sort of petered out a bit now we're like a year on. But you know Sarah's I guess they're the same age they got on, you know, compared to the other girls when we're filming and everything. I mean, she was like the most sane person to get on with, wasn't she.
Speaker 2: She seems like them. I really like Sarah, but Tarma and I have different views.
Speaker 1: I feel like one of them, you can't did Teddy can't even get her name right.
Speaker 2: I call her Sarah.
Speaker 3: Sarah that's right.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Is it Sarah or Sarah Sarah?
Speaker 3: Really here? I think?
Speaker 1: But because it's okay, Yeah, most of the girls call her Sarah Sarah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no aige on it. It's Sarah Sarah.
Speaker 2: But Mike question is in regards to to pretty much any of it, any of the relationships that Sergio's built throughout the show. I don't really think you care.
Speaker 3: No, No, I really generally don't. I actually like Sergio to have his friends. I have no problem with him having someone to talk to. I don't like it if it's twisted against me, you know, I'm really I like Sarah. I have no problem with Sarah. I don't feel they crossed any lines. You know, I do. I Well, the only thing I didn't like was when Sarah did start sort of saying that again, I'm too hard on Sergio or whatever. But like, Sergio has been been with me since he was twenty four, and I'm tough on everyone, you know, everyone in my life. I'm just a no bullshit person. If you want to be all airy, fairy and fluffy, maybe Sarah is a better person to sort of give him the news wants to hear. But you know he's he's been with me for five years and he doesn't show any signs of wanting to know.
Speaker 1: Obviously he loves you to death. One thing that did bother me with Sarah is that she went to Sergio and kind of complained about you to him, and I thought that was just that was that was a bitch move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I never like that. I mean, I don't like women in general going to the husbands yea, talking about wives, like what are you expecting the husband to do? And that's where it is now because obviously, once I put my foot down over that relationship, if Sarah and I aren't getting on, Sarah's gone. That's just going to how it is that relationship. That relationship lasts as long as I give it permission to last.
Speaker 2: Right, And so is that where you currently stand? Without giving too much away, I know that you guys have now whatever she said, broken bread with one another and supposedly gains are getting better. But are things not better?
Speaker 3: They're a bit there's still I think we need reunion to be honest, They're still they're not what they were. And you know, tensions are very high with Sarah. Like we say, one thing we try and make up and then it just implodes again, and I, you know, I do feel like the whole as what you're watching now doesn't really stand for what Sarah preaches. So I find that so hard to marry the person she says she is to what I'm watching on TV.
Speaker 2: But that's exactly what I've been saying. Sometimes when everything that you speak about is about you know, forgiveness and grace and then and life, then sometimes there is a really different side to that person, which is why they're doing all those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know, but just watching it on TV now makes me very uncomfortable because if you like and love everybody and you want peace and love and you know, come buy our for everybody, but then you're backing one person that's literally calling a woman in front of you, I see you next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: And she's a hypocrite.
Speaker 3: Well it was a hypocrite and you're saying it's because of alcohol.
Speaker 2: But also she did something when she was at I think it was like maybe brooks Son's birthday where she like leaned down and she was like that she's on fire, and I like, did this man.
Speaker 3: At high five? What she's doing to Stanbury? How is that? Like, you know, she's condoning what Brooks is doing to me all the way through, which I just don't understand. It's like she's actually high fiving it. At that point, we don't have a problem. I didn't think we did. I mean, you know, I still don't know what made her turn other than my friendship with I am.
Speaker 1: So she's fake. She's using the spiritual thing and loving everybody and healing as a storyline.
Speaker 3: No, because she practices it in her home life. But I mean she does. Yeah, she's always she's on a spiritual journey now, so I don't I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what she's doing. Her actions are not spiritual.
Speaker 2: That's that's my point, my point.
Speaker 3: No one else seems to see it. I am saying it till I'm blue in the face and everyone's looking at me like I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Now I see it.
Speaker 3: I'm going nuts on screen, you see me. In fact, I've been on Ladies of London as you just started watching, and all of these other shows. I've never lost my ship ever, I lost my shu. I'm like, what am I watching? What can't everyone to see today?
Speaker 2: I'm on a spiritual journey, but I'm also can be a little bit crazy, and I'm on the spiritual journey because I've had anger in my life or I've had heard or I'm doing whatever, and I'm trying to do the work to not be that way.
Speaker 1: Either you're all in and you're not, or you're.
Speaker 3: Not everybody else. You can't be half in and then you know, say you're going to heal everybody, Like if Brooks is healing requires all of us to get hurt.
Speaker 2: Since yeah, Brooks really cares about any of this shit, or she's just trying to stir the pot.
Speaker 3: I think Brooks is fine. Don't you fine? Do you do you really see Brooks in a healing session? I mean really, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like Brooks with the sage in your house really gave me rage.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we have to get into the Brooks at all. But I want to ask you real quick, I did I watched Ladies of London years ago when it played out, and then I'm like, I'm want to rewatch it right what it was so good? What happened? How did it?
Speaker 3: I haven't even rewatched it. Genuinely, it was really really hard for me at the end. As we went on, it was more and more of my family, and I just think I got tired and I you know, for me, when I left, I think it was quite hard for them to continue.
Speaker 1: So you left and then the show like, oh okay, that's why it ended. You left.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know I would assume because you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you just didn't do well, you laugh, to move to Dubai with your ex husband. Correct, Yes, yeah, I had a.
Speaker 3: Bit the show and then my ex husband got you know, his job. It was in is in Kazakhstan, still in Kazakhstan, and he just said, why don't we try It's a two hour flight versus I think thirteen hours from London. You know, he was doing it every two weeks and missed half of our kids growing up, Like you know, that's why I was always on my own. So he decided to move here, and he thought we could be more of a family. Well that's slightly back.
Speaker 1: Are you guys on good terms?
Speaker 3: Yes? Really good terms? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Well we ever see him on Dubai?
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. Look he didn't like reality TV when he was married to me. I doubt he's stotting back on now, but not. You know, he's fine, he's signed for the kids. You know, he's absolutely fine with all the rest. He understands things that are a show that you know, but no, I reality. He has a very different kind of world. He's you know where he works.
Speaker 1: Do we see your boys this season?
Speaker 3: Do you see my son's good question? I maybe once or twice, very very rare. You know, they're fourteen and it's embarrassing for them at school. They're not into it. And I don't force my kids ever. And just like we laugh at Lisa malamb because she always tells me I'm the world's worst mum, and I'm like, you have children that are five and six that will follow you around dressed up like the von Trapp family ages.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be part of.
Speaker 3: It, part of it unless I paid. It cost me way too much money.
Speaker 1: Fourteen fifteen sixteen is a very tough age for teenagers.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing. They've blocked me. They've blocked me on all my social media. They're not on Twitter. My son said to me the other day, your TikTok is the most humiliating thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds that tracks my kid's that same way. Spencer. Spencer will not be on the show.
Speaker 3: He's just that's and that's okay.
Speaker 1: And I'm fine with that too.
Speaker 3: I am. I don't need them in the show. It's it's a it's a forty plus year old woman's show. I'm not good with it fighting yelling, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And do you think as you're kind of, you know, going going through all this, we're seeing the highs and lows, how much of it do you think that we're seeing that feels authentic? Because right now the issue that I'm having with all this stuff with Telene, with everything with Brooks, we saw in the last episode, we saw a couple of pans to like Toleene filming last season or whatever it may be, Like do you think she owes Brooks anything about being on the show or do you think it was one of those situations like how you have any one of your friends on the shows?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think. You know, Look, it's very difficult as a person coming when you invite a person on, It's always a tricky situation because you know, I think on some small part of you hopes that they're going to be your friend. Right, you all kind of need a friend. I mean, out of everyone, I would love to have a friend on the show because nobody particularly loves me. But you know, it never pans out that way. So Tarlene, I'm actually really impressed she came in and did what she felt she hasn't It was never about me. I think that there was a lot of frustration coming into the show. I think Brooks started manipulating her before the show to try and have her on side, and it just backfired. But no, I don't think Tarlene knows her a kidney or anything for getting her on the show right now.
Speaker 1: Was she a guest of Brooks at that time, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, she came on. She just came as a guest and in the fashion show of Lisa. I think. But you know they when they do look for new housewives, as you know that everybody puts names into that.
Speaker 1: I said that earlier on the pod.
Speaker 3: When you come from a small place and this is not this town isn't that big, there aren't that many to jews from everybody everybody, so sign you know, I think my housekeeper was asked to be a housewife at.
Speaker 2: Some point, speaking housekeeper. Hold on, no, oh, taking up your housekeeper. We have to get into Michael. Michael why is it that everybody's saying that Michael pays for your lifestyle, your house, your housekeepers, But like what, just give us the history.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, I met Michael. I was the face of his brand here, so that's that's how I met Michael. So I mean thinking about it because I was racking my brain and Michael does. He's like me. He's very dry. He makes funny jokes. Maybe they're not so funny or maybe you don't understand them, just like you don't, and he'll always you know, he employed me as the face of Cosmosearche. So I have technically worked for Michael for the past nearly five years as a brand ambassador. I guess you could say he partially pays my bills, you know, but no, in this country, first of all, I have to prove, like I can afford a mortgage for the next twenty five years, so every piece of your income. I think you guys saw I did to run on a treadmill, everything like that. Michael sixty, you couldn't even get a mortgage here if he wanted to. It works very different from the US, and I don't think anyone would sign a loan for not even my own mother would sign a mortgage for me for twenty five years, frankly, But you know, I think that's the only thing that she could be referring to. Ianne is actually going to clear it up, because ian just said she was being bitch and Brooks had told her that again over the phone, and Iane is ian she likes to you know, repeat, and we weren't great friends then, and she's like, she said, she feels terrible for seeing that. I mean, she actually only said that he pays for my housekeeper. And I think it was just a poor joke. And Brooks has like literally said things last I was given the house, I can't catch.
Speaker 1: A oh, she can't keep her story straight. And all I know is all roads lead back to Brooks.
Speaker 3: Did you him out to Michael after Michael's furious because he said, you know, the one thing from him, he feels like it makes him look like a terrible friend and that he looks like you know, and he would never say. He actually wrote something really funny to me. He said, if I wouldn't confide in Brooks in my dog's vacation diary, let alone, let alone this anything about you. So you know, Yeah, he's really upset obviously because he feels like he feels like it makes him look bad and he doesn't get a void right to rely. But he said that's the only thing he could think of, and then he goes bitch. Technically, I guess I did pay your bills.
Speaker 1: But you know, there you go. Now, Brooks, what is going on with her this season? Is this truly who she is? Or is she just trying to do the most?
Speaker 3: What I'm saying all along, like this is like as I said last year. You know, last year I had it all. I was fighting forget Michael. Last year it was Nadia, the woman that owns where I lived, gave me the house that this every You know, she's always been trying to discredit me, and that's I think that's what triggers me, not what she's saying. It's just like I work so hard, I think. You know, if you see my Instagram, you guys see I'm always working. I Am not sitting on my ass so to be always have to sit on that sofa and tell people that I work. And I'm never going to be the.
Speaker 1: One that's fifty thousand dollars sofa.
Speaker 3: The one that I know well exactly that no one's allowed to sit on except the dog, my dog. But you know, that's what triggers me, not the words. It's just that I'm my god, I wish someone would pay my bills too. But yeah, I think that that that's the one thing she does. She just puts things to motions. She throws things out there, and she doesn't care what it leads to, what it kind of disrupts in your life. It's nuts, absolutely well, I think Teddy. You know, last year, didn't she say that Ianne's husband has another wife and kids in another country that she doesn't live with. I mean, so, frankly, Michael paying my bills is small comparison to that. So, you know, I don't know how she.
Speaker 2: Went on a whole thing, a bravo con about he lives in Ohio. He's never actually why.
Speaker 3: Son isn't her, you know, the whole thing, So you know it is. It's just at this point you just kind of have to roll your eyes and go, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the moral of the story is, guys, just don't believe anything Brooks says.
Speaker 2: But do you does she always blame it on being drunk?
Speaker 3: No, she she doesn't think she's drunk.
Speaker 2: She but she's sawing us sleep sometimes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. She absolutely blames on production. She said she didn't drink at all. And by the way, it was so funny because she was friends with Nina Ellie and she had told all of them that she wasn't drinking this season. And I was like, I was again going nuts because they weren't filming with her, and I'm like, oh my god. She she can't give her eyes open. She cannot. Like we first stepped on, she was like, gone.
Speaker 1: How did you feel about her gas lighting Toleine and saying at the end of your party, you're drunk. Stop drinking, you're slurring your words. And she wasn't.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't know were either of them drunk at that point in time.
Speaker 3: No, I mean not, I don't know if Brooks was, but Tarlene was, you know, not drunk and slur. I mean everyone had been drinking, but not in a bad way, like not crazy. Just you know, there was no slurring on her point. I think Tarlena pushed it and pushed during that dinner. There was just I was sitting in between I could hear Brooks going fake, fake, fake, and.
Speaker 1: Then she lied. She's like, I was talking about you.
Speaker 2: How long were you guys add that dinner before things exploded?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I had friends from la over to.
Speaker 1: And you had down there from a real housewife of Chester, right.
Speaker 3: Zach Cheshire. Yeah, I've known from years and years in London. That's the thing, you know. She can try and discredit me as much as she wants, but you know, I've been My whole life has been shown on TV for so long. It's quite hard to, you know, to discredit who I am. Dawn has also been my friend for fifteen years. So yes, she moved to Dubai. But no, the I think it started well, started with Brooks walking in with her nail technician, and then saging my house and then yeah, on and on and on. I mean where do I begin.
Speaker 1: That sage bothered me so much because it puts off smoke in your brand new house. Your house is white and bringing that and I thought, there's nothing ruder than that.
Speaker 3: And it's a brand new house, like you. I want to my house. I'll sage my house.
Speaker 1: Some people don't want smoke in their house if it's cigarettes smoke, sage smoke, Yeah, any of that.
Speaker 3: I don't like sage. That's not my vibe, you know, But that was just the beginning. Like I didn't know what to look at, the sage or the guest.
Speaker 1: But that's my question.
Speaker 2: Do you think that she brought the guest solely because to me, when you bring a guest that you know, like one, it's like a dinner party where you had written down names and you know it was inappropriate anyway. But you bring a guest that you know is going to just have to sit there and be your wingman the entire time, and no one's going to talk to and no one's gonna sweet. Like I almost think it's rude.
Speaker 3: It is rude, awful for her.
Speaker 2: That's not even just for you. It's terrible to the person having to sit there feeling like an asshole.
Speaker 3: The girl standing in front of me, and I didn't know what to say. But it's not like I couldn't even whip up her some more food because it was an actual plated dinner, so she had it. Someone else wouldn't. It was, But no, Brooks brings somebody to every single event because she cannot handle stuff on her own. She needs back up, and that's it. That's all. It is someone to sit there and say you're right. And it happened off camera too. I had my birthday and I called her just before and you'll notice she was you owing pretty much the I mean, apart from Lisa, because I didn't invite her. But that didn't come because I said, you cannot bring anyone, and she said, well, I don't have a boyfriend. I said, but this, you know forty of my close friends. That's it. I just want my friends. I don't want, you know, rent a crowd in my house. I you know that she knew everybody. It's not like she doesn't know us. She doesn't need to bring a friend. She's not going somewhere completely alone. Right.
Speaker 2: And also, just you just mentioned Lisa's name, who you didn't invite. So I had said something on the previous part and Tam was like, Teddy, why are you manifesting bad shit? Like what in my gut? I feel like we're about to get some sort of a blow up between Lisa and her husband. Am I wrong? You don't have to tell me any details.
Speaker 3: You know? I I I actually don't know because I didn't film with Lisa very much. And I was just as shocked as the rest of us to see that that part with I am discussing her marriage, I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, to me, they seem cute together. Opened I really like to support. Obviously, she wears the pants in the family, she orders the meal, he gets pedicures like it's it's a different vibe than most.
Speaker 3: And well, I mean that, you know, she says that I I boss Saudio around, So there you go.
Speaker 4: Well you do what I do, you know, Yeah, but sometimes men you wear the pants sometimes, but sometimes men need to be bossed around.
Speaker 3: So honestly, if he didn't like it, he would tell me, yeah, doesn't. He's actually happy, believe it or not. We're really really working well together the most.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't Why didn't you and Lisa film very much together?
Speaker 3: Lisa and I have a very volatile relationship. I think I've tried a few times. I wanted to really try and get on with Lisa, but we just don't connect.
Speaker 2: I just Colleen implied that she's faked. Do you agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would agree. I mean I find her hard to find anything to connect on that feels real to me, you know, when you know what you say. I've had a bad day in my you know, maybe I had a bad business. No, no, no, mine's perfect. Okay, great, all right, yeah, if you don't. He tells us not to talk about her husband, her business, her life. Yet she all she does is talk about what a bad mum I am. My husband needs to be a maternity closed apparently, And imagine if I said that about her, you know, like she just she can dish it. She definitely cannot take it.
Speaker 1: Take good?
Speaker 2: Does everybody go to Bali?
Speaker 3: Everybody went to Bali?
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see that episode. We did a Bali cast one year and it did not go well for me. But let's change gears to your daughter, your beautiful Yasmin. She's been very vocal about her feelings towards Sergio. I feel like you and I can have a one on conversation on your podcast about this, because, as you know, Eddie's five and a half years younger than me. We've been married eleven years now. But I came into it with three little kids, one grown one, and they don't always have the respect for Eddie that they should, and nor will they ever because they it's always like, that's not my dad, that's my dad.
Speaker 3: All right, definitely going to have to have you on the podcast to do this. It's been really hard, you know. I think Yasmin, well it was a year and a half now, so I think Yasmin also has grown up again, you know, from then, and they grow so quickly, so I think she feels bad that she did that on screen. You know. Also it's that age where they kind of think they're cool, they say things maybe they shouldn't.
Speaker 1: How old does she know? Eighteen eighteen, that's hold My daughter.
Speaker 3: Is, yeah, sixteen and a half. So when she felt that, and you know, they're just coming into their own you know, they snap back, and you know it's difficult because he cannot snap back, and you know, especially when you've got cameras involved, there's also a bit where I can't you know, we can't all snap at her and tell her what even you're all, you know, when the cameras are there, you're all cringing, going shit. But it was a really difficult time and she thinks she's being cute and funny and it's really not and you can see and it's very very difficult, very difficult because if he snaps back, then you know, she goes running to her father as well, and then it becomes a thing. So look, I defy anyone with a blended family, as you say, and teenagers that. And it's with the age thing because she feels that Sergio is closer to her age than mine and she thinks our relationship is ridiculous anyway, which I understand too. I have to give all of all of these things a thought because you know, teenagers and young kids. Of course, I'm sure they make fun and I'm not a normal mom in a normal job, and.
Speaker 1: You just have to give it time. You know, Eddie's been in our life for fourteen years. In the early days, Sophia was only like four years old and when we got together and she was very close to him, but as she got older, it came into well, he's not my dad, Like why I don't have to like listen to him, you know, and every time and open his mouth, it'd be like her face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they always blame them for the father not being there. That's really it. And you know, they think if like my sons, they think, if Sergio wasn't there, I would be back with their father, and that's just not true. And that's the problem.
Speaker 2: You know, you said this, Susan, which I didn't realiz is the time you said, you know, I think it was during COVID or something, but that it was two weeks after that essentially, you know, you and your eggs broke up that Sergio is there. Can you explain to us that timing just a little bit, just so we can kind of.
Speaker 3: We were separated, not divorced, So I was living downstairs and Jem was living upstairs. So we had essentially agreed to do whatever we wanted, right and we see how we felt at the end, you know, so we kind of gave each other permission to have asked no questions, and you know, see how we did. Anyway, I met Sergio, but again in my mind that he wasn't the reason I left. He was, you know. It was just not great anyway. But obviously the kids don't know. They knew I was living downstairs, obviously, but they didn't know our agreement or I think, you know, they always thought we would just get back together. But you know, and then COVID hit, and yeah, the father, their father moved out and Sergio came to visit, and so Sergia was just there very often all the time. You know what I mean, coming back and forth and then he moved in. So for them it was very quick and I regret that. But I do have friends also that have waited a year and a half and the kids had the same reaction. So you know, I don't that.
Speaker 1: Was my situation.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: We didn't move in for I think almost three years, but there was still was just the.
Speaker 3: Part so it. You know, I don't want is better, I really don't. I just I don't think there's ever a nice way to wrap it up. You know. I felt, having watched my girlfriends do it, that if you just rip off the band aid, maybe or just they'll just get over it faster. But I think it's just it. It's the same.
Speaker 1: You know, it's never easy.
Speaker 2: It's not easy. And for people listening, do you think that there's like one thing, because I think all of us have been like this in our marriages. Yeah, you know, I think it's impossible to put in that you that it didn't and your opinion do you think was like the final like the straw that broke the camel's back with your ass?
Speaker 3: I think for me, when I knew, I was happier out of the house than I was in it. I was always looking for a reason to escape. Always. You know, if I could have a business trip, I would be on that plane. And then I just felt like I was missing so much of my children's childhood. And I also think if I look back at that time, that's why I can always see a woman in crisis.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I was drinking too much. I was partying too much. I was flirting. I was like, you know, I was like a party animal. Like most of my friends in LA didn't even know I had a husband, you know what I mean. I was a completely different human. And you know, I think whether it's a midlife crisis or I don't know what. I've been married eighteen years. I wasn't happy. I was acting out, and I think they just came home one day and I was like, you know, the guilt I felt of trying to then go home and be this perfect mom and like forget about you know, being wild, you know, drunk somewhere else and then pretend to be something else. I was like, I guess, can't live like this, like two different humans that didn't marry, you know, that doesn't connect. Yeah, So you know, once you're sick of that you would just realize you just have to make the leap. There's no going back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a suggestion for you. Yeah, get Sergio a robot baby and let him take care of it for two weeks and it might change his mind.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: I did that for Eddie. It literally like, you have to take care of it. You have to when you go to the grocery store, you have to take this baby. It's cooked up to a computer, it cries, it goes to the bathroom. You need to feed it, you need to do all that. I mean, I personally at night would stick it in the couch underneath the cushions because I'm not getting you have to get up in the middle of the night with it.
Speaker 3: It's like, because he came home from dinner the other night with his father and they've gone out, just the two of them, and he came back into the bedroom and he goes, I want a baby, and I was like, oh my God, like this, like I was hoping his father would talk him out of it, and I'm like, I agree because he's only seen a baby like from Afar. And they come over for a minute and they look really cute, and then that you know, the way again, Like, I absolutely think the Astra baby, I've got to reach out to them. I wonder if they would you should.
Speaker 1: It is so amazing because it's like having a real baby and just say, you know, it's your Joe. Here you go for two weeks of your life. You take care of this baby, everywhere he goes, everything he does. The baby comes fast.
Speaker 2: I love that we know that Sergio's behind the camera right now.
Speaker 1: It is connected to a computer, so if you don't feed it, it's going to rate you if you're a bad parent.
Speaker 3: Do you hear that it rates you, darling? Yes, you're doing yes, happening.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, please keep us posted on Sergio's rating. After two weeks, I'm going to reach.
Speaker 3: Is it on Instagram?
Speaker 1: I'll find it. I can't remember, I'll look for it and then I'll send you.
Speaker 3: The information gift gift you can give me.
Speaker 2: And I know we're running out of time, but we need to ask how you and I on went from liking each other at all to not liking each other at all this entire season to becoming close.
Speaker 3: Through the season. Look, it started after reunion and we did sort of chat, and I think Andy and everybody had said, you know, you guys have got to like get on at some point, and we kind of realized it couldn't get worse than it was. And then, you know, it was a slow ride. We didn't trust each other, we didn't really like each other, and then as we got to know each other, you'll see, and you'll see. That's why I'm saying when you ask me, when she's saying all these things, you know she regrets everything, because you know, she sees we really do have a real relationship now and we really do get on. And she's a great human And I really understand all these things that annoyed me so much about her, the ridiculous sort of way she is. I understand why she is the way she is, and why she needs that attention and why she craves it and and in the best, in the nicest possible way, and unlike some of the other girls, And so I got to know who she was without the noise of the others. And so over time you'll see us just getting stronger and stronger.
Speaker 2: Who do you think you're actually closest with on the cast right now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Iane and Tullen, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Without giving too much away. What can the fans anticipate to see the rest of the season.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's a bit like Girls Gone Wild in Balley. I think, you know, a lot of fun. You'll see me let loose, and I hope that you see a more natural me than I was last season, because I think I was a deer in headlights and i'd done two rounds of IVF, I was moving house. So you're going to see the real me, and I really am sort of enjoying it now and having such a such fun with the girls, And hopefully as much as there's the drama, you'll see the lightness and the sort of you know, and why we all do housewise, because we do have some really really good moments as well as the bad. If it was all the bad, none of us would be there.
Speaker 2: And you don't have to tell us exact date, but around how long until you guys think you'll film the reunion?
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll give you August, okay, And.
Speaker 2: Who, if you were to guess, would be in the first two seats?
Speaker 3: Oh God, I don't know this year. Well, I'm hoping me obviously, and I am, but.
Speaker 2: If you're getting along that'll be hard because then you'd be the first two seeds.
Speaker 1: I feel like Brooks might be first dates.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's going to be first seed. I think she's at the end.
Speaker 3: I really don't think she's going for first I mean I don't think she's going for the first seed. I mean, you know, does a new beat Tyleen? Could she be she's done?
Speaker 1: You know a lot of not normally not normally well, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Frankly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It'll probably be you, Tolene and Chanelle on one side, Sarah Brooks and Lisa and the other right, I mean, yes, the order unclear, and I just I.
Speaker 3: Can't imagine there won't be some sort of physical altercation.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, well, I had one, I know, Jesus to go.
Speaker 2: I have one last question. They said that you cannot like fight and have loud music in the streets of Dubai, so like leaving your party. But can you smoke?
Speaker 3: Six? Yeah, yes you can, because we.
Speaker 2: Saw Telene smoking a sig out there, and I was like.
Speaker 3: You can smoke in restaurants here. It's like by Goshville.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, oh my gosh. Anything else you want to tease before we wrap out? You were such an amazing interview. We're so grateful for you. Thank you.
Speaker 3: No, no, I think that's it. I'm really excited for you all to see it. I'm really enjoying watching it, even if it's you know, like you know, difficult to film. I'm really enjoying it this season. I like you as a viewer.
Speaker 1: And to all our listeners, make sure you follow Caroline and Sergio on Instagram. They do some amazing trips to your Instagram and who does this? Is Sergio shoot these instagrams?
Speaker 3: He edit them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean he does a really good job the editing all that. They're always really and you're always traveling somewhere and it's so interesting to see where you're going. I lived through you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We'll just be patiently waiting for our invites to buy.
Speaker 3: Until then you're all invited. You may stay with me.
Speaker 2: We won't sign the couch.
Speaker 3: Don't sit on the couch, sit on the floor. Come visit me.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 2: Thank you.