Speaker 1: Welcome this serene and peaceful episode of emergency in our calm.
Speaker 2: We've run into the forest, deep away. I know we're in the Twilight Forest. A hope of a big, strong, honky werewolf man doesn't come and take me away and do things to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope a vampire doesn't come and like finger me on my period and stuck all the blood out of my oh my cervix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope a big hairy werewolf guy.
Speaker 1: They should have installed a vacuum in the mouth of Okay, vampires instead of just those teeth, because those teeth make small punctures. But if they had vacuums in their throats and they got down there on their period, they would feast like a Chinese buffet.
Speaker 2: I don't know if vampires just aren't real so we don't even have to worry about that. Really, what, Yeah, vampires are not real? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yes, they are. It's like mermaids and like, oh, like those horse people, like you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About, girl, No, those are all made up. Did you think you were watching a documentary when you saw fucking Twilight? Because that's not those were not those that was not real.
Speaker 1: Then how did they make it look like that.
Speaker 2: Computer generated graphics? Oh my god, does.
Speaker 1: That mean no computers are for like YouTube and like Twitter and TikTok, like they're not for like movies. Movies are for like the silver screen.
Speaker 2: I actually can't with you. This is this is actually scaring the shit out of me that I have gotten involved with and been with you for so long.
Speaker 1: With somebody who chooses to put on my rose colored lens and look at the world so beautifully. Yeah, I'm sure that would hurt you.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that it's not reality. Reality. People die, that's the reality of it.
Speaker 1: People die, everybody's parents when recession. It's not the reality of it. Oh, you can't just go to target and get what you want.
Speaker 2: Do you want candy too fucking bad? You want that two dollars thing? Too bad? We can't want the candy?
Speaker 1: Or do you want the lights to be on tonight?
Speaker 2: The candy? I'm sorry? Yeah, like what honestly give me the option. I'll just go to sleep exactly.
Speaker 1: The sun is the candy.
Speaker 2: The sun is out, and I'm feeling okay, oh really good. The thing is with being out, like, oh bitch, we haven't even addressed my fucking hair. They haven't seen it yet. Yeah, you look beautiful.
Speaker 1: You just looking gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I cut my hair. I bleached the tips. The only reason I did it was because I saw like twenty tiktoks being like oh Drew in his sexy ara. This is when Drew was hot and like saying all this shit and made me feel like I wasn't hot anymore. And I decided it's time to get hot again. And that's what I did. I got hot again. And look at me.
Speaker 1: Look, you're stuck trying to please people.
Speaker 2: Look at my cursal. I don't care because it works.
Speaker 1: It looks like we switched hairs, except I put clipping bangs in my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you didn't have bleached hair.
Speaker 1: We switched wigs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He gave me his wig and I gave him my old wig from like twenty thirteen before I bleached it.
Speaker 2: What is it called CHERNOBYLI like the real hair.
Speaker 1: True nobly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the inches like people get real hair.
Speaker 1: No, there's a different name.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Noobyl is like a historical event that happened.
Speaker 2: Oh yeahoyl No, what is it called? Like? Nicki Minaj has a at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a bellyosh. For some reason, I know what you're talking about. It's like Belmont, like hair something. It's like bell Main. No, no, bread, No, I know.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about because I gotta look this up.
Speaker 1: It's like the highest end of like hair extensions, etc. But I don't know what it's called. You sang the true noble hair. Something bad that happened.
Speaker 2: Chernobyl is the ship that exploded, the nuclear power plant that blew up with the elephant foot thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that gave me like.
Speaker 2: Actually, girl, No, it's the it's literally the nuclear reactor that melt down.
Speaker 1: And what does the alien foot have to do with that?
Speaker 2: Elephant foot is what they call the super reactive radioactive? Wait that fucking song radioactive? Girl? Why can't I find this shit?
Speaker 1: She said it like it was a good song. He Like, you just said that, like you were like.
Speaker 2: Teal hair extensions. Girl, this ship is real? No, I typed in teal.
Speaker 1: Oh belam me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's another word for it, though, Bro, you don't know what you're talking about. No, there is literally another word for it. I swear there is. We've talked about it before.
Speaker 1: I just can't think of it. Right now, because unlike you, when I'm in nature, I don't have this.
Speaker 2: Like incessant need to look up hair extensions.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's a hobby of mine. I can't I can't fix it.
Speaker 1: I love you come to nature to separate yourself from the need to have long, beautiful hair. Actually, being in nature makes me feel like I need long beautiful hair because in a different world, I feel like I'm in like eighteen fifty two and I didn't have hair extensions, and I also didn't have the right to fight.
Speaker 2: I need to film on my phone to show them what we're looking at. Yeah, because it's the most actually maybe the most gorgeous thing I've.
Speaker 1: Because everybody's gonna be like, oh my god, this is like boo boo boo. You're not yelling, you're not screaming, you're not being rowdy. How could I be rowdy? When nature is healing, Nature is perishing, Nature is not I.
Speaker 2: Know, the floods, the droughts, all the water is being displaced and put in new places. The water never leaves the earth. It's always going to be there, but it's is gonna be in different places.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have Pangaea two point zero.
Speaker 2: That may actually be the most ignorant thing I've ever said, You.
Speaker 1: Saying the water will always be on earth, it's just being displaced, destroyed, and me like just not questioning it.
Speaker 2: Energy is never It cannot be created nor destroyed. Everything is in a constant state of yin and yang.
Speaker 1: Everything is awesome, guys happening. I think we just have to sit back and say everything.
Speaker 2: Flooding, apocalyptic flooding and droughts and desks and famine and recessions.
Speaker 1: Everyone's having it really hard.
Speaker 2: Don't care.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: And that's this is this is a crazy ass hot take. And I mean this with my full chest. Like when I come out to places like these, where it's just nature and a river flowing and it's really gorgeous, and you listen for a moment you hear nothing, and you hear crickets and you hear locusts. Everything feels a little bit at peace, and I'm like, okay, like it is okay, Like it will be okay, you know what I mean, Like it's gonna be all right. Maybe humans won't be here in a hundred years, but everything is gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: The thing is, what's annoying is I'm like, damn, the only the main issue of all that is yeah mhm. And you know what I'm saying, did.
Speaker 2: You hear the fish jump?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got distracted by everything around me. No. But what I was gonna say is like the crazy thing is.
Speaker 2: Have a set. We can we can never have a set because I am being able to look at this and focus on everything but.
Speaker 1: A camera on your face. When we come out here, I have this like hard time because I'm just like, wow, this is like true, peaceful, like this is what humans are meant to do is just like get food, come home, eat the food, be in nature, live like we're just made to live. But like now there's like careers and jobs and you need to pay bills and pay to be alive and pay for this and do that, and then oh my god, and then there's fighting, and then there's like moral like groundings that you disagree with and like all this like crazy shit, and I'm like, oh my god, this is like never what humans were meant to do. But then I really think about it, and I'm like here I am talking into a microphone, living like a simple sleigh life, and then I'm like yeah, we do need TikTok, and we do need iPhones destroying the earth, because like then, what would I be doing?
Speaker 2: I if I didn't have this shit, I would be out here like on ironically, I would be somewhere like this, off the grid. And that is my plan. In four to five years, I pray that I'm in a position where I can disappear, run away and never have to see anybody I don't want to see, or say anything I don't want to say, or do anything I don't want to do. And that's my dream. Like I wasn't joking, I almost started crying when I saw those old people at the farmers market playing their little fucking fiddles and violins and making music with each Like I yearn in fiend for that life so badly, a simple life where like I wake up, I shower, I go to the farmer's market, I walk around, I display my fruits that I yielded the night before, and I just like move on like that. I yearn for that so badly. I Like I wish every night I could sit out here and watch this like that is the life that I want so so bad.
Speaker 1: You know it's crazy, though, is a lot of those people like because they are so old, they had to do the like twenty to sixty.
Speaker 2: Year old like heavy lifting.
Speaker 1: Hustle and like figuring it out so that they can have like that peacefulness where they like their main thing is trying to figure out, like what song they're gonna play on the fucking fiddle at the farmer's market. I don't know. When I think about my future, I have a hard time because I want that, but I also like enjoy being very social, so I would have to have a mix of both. What's also really sad ist to think about the fact that so many people can't have that, But maybe it is like way more achievable than like it's thought out to be. I think like we're part of the generation that has this. Really, I mean, it's like the celebrity generation. We grew up like wanting to or at least me, like I grew up wanting to be an entertainer, which I guess I don't know. When I think about my childhood and when I wanted I don't know that I ever thought about like celebrityism within that I just wanted to be able to do entertainment because I guess, like I never meant to show my face as much as I do on the internet, Like when I was a child, Like the best part about being a radio host was like not showing my face. Like I was like, it's just my voice and I could be funny and then like live my life and like play music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's way more achievable than people think, and like that people can see. It's just gotten so convoluted because of shit like that where it's like you have to do this, this and this and this and this to get there. But I think like it's literally what they want you to think is that it is hard to live a peaceful life off the grid. Like it sounds insane and I sound like a crazy privileged white person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure coming from us, it sounds like crazy.
Speaker 2: It does sound insane, but like and I can recognize that. But I do believe that it's like not as hard as people think it is to like just chill. I don't mean it's not as hard to like make the money so you can chill. That's fucking impossible. I just mean, like there are ways to do it that we I don't even see. I haven't even seen.
Speaker 1: I think also because like we're like poisoned with this idea to like make something of ourselves. Like that's like that's what I was getting on with like this, like and I'm sure I know, like we're not the first generation to be like poisoned with the idea of like making your mark the important. Yeah, because like now it's just like with the Internet, it felt so easy to like garner that kind of attention to like make your mark. I did this. I made that like I was the first to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, which also is like not necessarily true, Like I don't know, it's just so funny, like we were we are in this generation that, like, especially because of its accessibility, have this like need to fuel the like really toxic idea. I used to have, at least as a teenager, where my biggest fear was like dying and nobody knowing who I was and like this like permanent mark of me not being left behind like that I used to like really freak me out and make me existential. But now my greatest dream is to be able to pass away. And like no, my greatest dream is to be able to pass away, period. No, but only like the people I love being able to like describe me, and like, obviously I know that we have like a platform, and I'm sure, like this sounds like big headed, but I don't think it's that big headed, because like there's plenty of people that amazing. Sorry we're watching people roll by on a boat. I'm sure there are people who like have consumed our content and will like remember us as it's like as these figures in their life forever. But like now my big stream is like but like that won't carry on. It's like when I'm not I don't know, I don't know what I'm trying to say, but I think like we all had this like crazy idea that we had to be something, and the Internet definitely feels that, where like you feel like you have to be this bigger than life person. Or maybe that's just me. I think I used to also project that people.
Speaker 2: I know that's like the average thought. I could be completely wrong and you could be one hundred percent right, but I feel like, I don't know, it's just such like a weird conversation because like there are definitely people watching this that want to, yeah, be famous, and then there are people watching this that like don't not even famous, but you know, like whatever you're saying.
Speaker 1: Like like I feel like, oh, I need to be remembered forever. I don't have that anymore. Though, to clarify, that was something like back in like high school and like middle school that would like freak me out. Also, like I hope my fucking Kouchi is not out because I keep wearing shorts.
Speaker 2: We had the crop in the last episode because Enya's whole ass in Kuder Bronson was hanging out, so we like cropped it and zoomed it in really far, which I think it probably fucked up the hat bit a little bit. It cropped out the hat, which like whatever, as long as you're not exposing yourself. But yeah, I'm wearing shorts and I have to be turned to the side because I'm scared of go seeing my Wiener bulge and now that I brought attention, you're are going to be looking for it.
Speaker 1: But trust with all that being said, though, I think like a good segue is like someone like Serena Williams, who will go down historically for the rest of as long as humans are existing, Like Serena Williams will always be this like prominent figure. But I'm confused because people keep being like, oh, like her last s of her last serve, like I think she will always serve. Like why do people keep saying like, oh, she just had her last serve, like you can serve until like you're like ninety something like she's young, Like she's not, like she didn't just have her last serve.
Speaker 2: They didn't mean like like, oh bitch serve like they meant like her tennis serve like in her professional she can.
Speaker 1: Serve tennis like aesthetic, like like tennis cors like you.
Speaker 2: Mean like like like hitting the ball across the net for the first time, but she didn't do it for the first time or last time.
Speaker 1: Hmm, all are confusing me.
Speaker 2: No, I've never like really I've I've always Serena that was your joke, that was my one.
Speaker 1: But when we started filming, I was like, dude, because we've been out in the woods, like I've just had this like clear blank mind and I haven't thought of anything funny to say, Like I don't know if I'm gonna have anything funny to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all all thought the second last episode two episodes ago was the worst ever episode we ever created, which I see that ship. Don't fucking say that to me, because I will in this ship. Now you will never see my face again if you are ungrateful against that. How am I supposed to turn it on every fucking time for you? Guys? How do you expect me to be putting out a banger episode every fucking week? Anyway, That's just another conversation for another time. This will be the worst episode.
Speaker 1: We're getting old. We're not getting old.
Speaker 2: But like, since you brought up Serena Williams, that is like I used to be fucking like obsessed with her, like her sister.
Speaker 1: Like say, Serena Venus.
Speaker 2: What are you trying to say?
Speaker 1: I mean, like I'm proud that I'm a man, like so many beautiful talented women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, but I kind of like wasn't keeping up. What what did you say? I didn't hear you.
Speaker 1: I said you smell so clean, thank you?
Speaker 2: But I never really I haven't been keeping up with her career recently, and so I just like deep dive and watch like a bunch of documentaries and many episodes and everything on her, and like she is that bitch, like she like she's on ironically one of the greatest athletes of all time, Like she's in the top five, like I actually would say, like what she did for tennis, and like just sports in general is like on the same level as like Kobe Bryant or Lebron James or like like Dirk Nowitzki or something like someone who like completely changed the game forever.
Speaker 1: What Nowinski?
Speaker 2: He's a basketball player? Number forty one. My my old old passwords used to be Dirk Nowitzki forty one. Wait, Dirk d r Well.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I thought you said d E r g na like the no.
Speaker 2: Dirk d I r K.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna name my kids something so fucked I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking about that today. I was like, what am I gonna name my fucking baby? Like kids? And like the first we can't believe that the first name that comes to my brain every single time is like bingis or like fucking Dingo or some shit like I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna name my baby Hinga dinga dirg.
Speaker 2: No, literally, my baby's gonna be named like fucking Bingo or some shit like Dingus. I love the name Dingus, Like, oh, it's giving like bingus energy, you know, like that like Bingus is such a cute fucking.
Speaker 1: Name to me, or like, you know, I think I think you could get away with like giving your kid a fucked up middle name and calling them that and then they're like first name being good.
Speaker 2: Imagine your kid's name being that's so fucking bug is fucked up. No, that's like a cute name, like oh, look a little bug.
Speaker 1: Hello, that's cute when they're like crawling around, But then when they're like fifteen, you're like bug bug, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: My parents didn't think about my name like that, Actually they did.
Speaker 1: I don't know how my parents thought about my name because like Enya, I feel like it's a good adult name, but like a baby name and ye and yeah.
Speaker 2: That's maybe that is okay. I'm gonna name my like that's like a cute todd name toddler, Drew like Drew like no.
Speaker 1: That Drew, or like Drew Phillips.
Speaker 2: Andrew like Andrew. I can't. I want to fish.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get called Andrew like.
Speaker 2: On the first day of school? And then I would like correct them, my victim, My name is not fucking Andrew. I do not resonate with that name. Call me Drew, call me Drew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I and I went by my middle name sometimes and then my family had nicknames for me, but it was always just Enya, and nobody gave me like cool nicknames until y'all gave me Ernie. That's my thing. Okay, everybody who named their kids some weird fucking thing in the past, like four or five years, you could have just made that the middle name. Or maybe because they're all the famous babies, those are the middle names and just the names they're letting us know, do do you get me? Which that would be an awesome discovery to know, like people who are like, yeah, I named my fucking baby like double O seven to find out later on that that's that was just their like public name.
Speaker 2: That's what I've said that before on the podcast, really talking about Elon Musk's baby's name.
Speaker 1: Oh, like, you think that's just like the public name that they decided to like let.
Speaker 2: People now, Yeah, I think it was like a publicity stunt. I think they wanted to hide the identity of their child, and I think it was it was a mixture of many things, but their name is not a e X two one zero or whatever the fuck it is. Like me, no, I don't think so. I don't think they're that fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna name my baby COVID nineteen.
Speaker 2: Bach, I'm gonna name my baby monkey Pucks. I'm gonna have twins and name it monkey Pocks and COVID nineteen. That's actually so cute.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm gonna name my baby COVID idiot. Okay, this, yeah, we have to talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my jewels stuck in my shoe and I literally cannot do that.
Speaker 1: I need to clarify that when I say this, I do not stand by these ideas. I think you all know better. You know where my moral grounding lies for the most part, because you don't know me, and you don't know what I've been up to, and you don't know what I've been through. But for the most part, all of y'all know where we stand. Don't be silly, but we have come to the conclusion that the like right wing freaks who name the crazy conspiracy theories and make all these like nicknames like covidiot plandemic need.
Speaker 2: Like they they they like turn that shit out like plandemic is one of the funniest things I've ever heard of my entire life like on. Ironically, I think it's one of the most genius things I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: I wish I heard the first person to like hear it, because it happens. It kind of have been in casual conversation that they were so fucking heated that like plandemic came out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's it's it really is like a great fucking name now.
Speaker 1: Covidiot, covido place, covideot, you fucking covidiot lib Hard that we were naming a bunch the other day and I can't like think of all of them, but like.
Speaker 2: But they they we I think what we settled on was, like, it's because everybody, I genuinely believe this has like a creative side to him, and it may not feel it or you may not like know how to access it, but everybody is, like can be a very creative person. Everybody can have a hobby exactly. And I think the problem with conservatives is that they don't have a creative outlet. But when they do turn up and turn out their creative brains, they put it in. They put that energy into naming fucking h the liberal agenda, which is that's I think that's what it ended up being.
Speaker 1: That's why I've like said, I don't know if I've said this on the podcast, but I think like if schools implemented classes that force you to choose a hobby. And I don't mean like randomly giving people are or music or like pe and those things, because like when you make those kind of things mandatory and you don't let a child or person choose the thing that they're going to spend their free time on, it's rare. Something like good grows from that.
Speaker 2: I have to resituate. My fucking bony ass hurts so bad on these rocks. I need to sit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just have a plush like butt, so like I'm comfortable personally. Yeah, but no, can you oh when we check for ticks later, can I spread my hole and you could take a look in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only if you like take a look at my scrotum, my balls side.
Speaker 1: I haven't lifted your balls to like alleviate the way I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to go down there right now. Oh, you really don't want in like fourteen days or something. Well, it's it's okay because we're out in nature.
Speaker 1: That is not that's like, that's not true. I will say though I thought about this today because like you all know, I don't like laying on a bed that I'm sleeping in with my outside clothes on. But I got back today and I did that, and I thought about it.
Speaker 2: You faced your fears, but I.
Speaker 1: Felt better about it because I was like, wait, let's be real. When I'm in l A and I'm like sitting on public furniture and like I'm in cities, I'm in Miami, I'm like outside. Also, Miami is just human to growth. So like you come, you smell, and there's no place you smell more like outside when you come inside than Miami. There's no place do you get me? Like that heat and humidity and then the.
Speaker 2: Rain like the same vibe. I'm serious.
Speaker 1: You want Texas to beat Miami so bad?
Speaker 2: I don't you want Miami to beat Texas so bad?
Speaker 1: I didn't even.
Speaker 2: Well, you just said do you get me?
Speaker 1: And I was like, what's got Miami or Texas? Like Ben, come on, suck balls, what's better Florida or Texas?
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, they lie around the same place, and the equator I know.
Speaker 1: They they also both suck equivalently. They they're both great and they suck for the same reasons. I think, like very similar reasons is why those places are awesome.
Speaker 2: We're not naming it, but I think you are. You're picking up what we're putting down.
Speaker 1: Come back. Where'd you go? Come back? What was I talking about? Oh? Yeah, But then I went and I laid inside it, and I was like, dude, it's a cool day. And then nature, nothing that's on me. I was just like, I don't have corvid on me. I can lay down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing, nothing out here is ever that dirty, Like I actually like, don't think like dirt from the forest floor like around us is dirty.
Speaker 1: No, I know either. When I drop my chocolate and I ate it, I was like, and I left it there for a minute because I thought about it. I dropped and I was like, am I going to eat that? Yeah? And then I picked it up and I ate it.
Speaker 2: Me squatting or sitting on the sidewalk in New York City is a completely different story. That's shit piss, like grime, shit.
Speaker 1: Piss, cock cop poop poop, sperm that is a fucked up word.
Speaker 2: Sperm.
Speaker 1: Are you about to grab that chocolate? Yeah, dude, I was gonna make comment on it on the other one because the other one being shaped like we have a chocolate that's chocolate chocolate e tree stump and this is freaking me out because when we put it down right behind us, I was like, this is the most like unnatural thing ever.
Speaker 2: Bees are coming.
Speaker 1: Imagine, imagine what would you do? Isn't there a scary movie about bees or my tripping?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know there's one about leeches, but I was like.
Speaker 1: Dude, humans are so funny because why did we like make chocolates And then we're like, you know what we should do is like make chocolates that look like little tree stumps and eat them.
Speaker 2: Because it's cute and fine.
Speaker 1: Like humans do that all the time, Like we like simulate like real things into like oh these don't look nearly just gonna sit do on the package the ship?
Speaker 2: Are they use? Though? I've been saying yummy and yummers a lot recently, like oh these are yummers. I feel like we both can feel this. It's kind of like my body since being out here though, but like I have been so like tired and sad and like fed up and like not feeling good recently. I hate it so much. I have no reason to feel this way, but I do, and it's just that fucking depression never leave.
Speaker 1: I know I feel that, but I feel like I get that in the summertime and then fall time, I feel like really like at peace, but there's like a trinkle, there's like the lightest layer of sadness, but it makes it feel good. Like the weather, Like I know about the time we get back to la it's gonna be the best weather, which is just like kind of overcast chili, and then it's still on like sunny days, it's gonna be chilly, even though there's a crazy heat wave happening right now. So I'm talking as if like literally on Monday it's going to be one hundred and three degrees and on Tuesday it's going to be one hundred and one, and I think today it's a hundred degrees. But I know what you're feeling. But I think you might be feeling that because like being in New York was like a draining thing for you, because you're just so not accustomed to being.
Speaker 2: Socially like like that. It's it's a part of that. I just like am socially like completely drained, and I try to be able to rejuvenate it, but like everybody's on top of each other and always doing something, so I couldn't like really escape. But I think the real thing is is I've just been on iPhone and a different capacity. I've been like looking at things and like like really letting like the uh, the world ending shit get to my head and like actually starting to believe it again, Like there's all this crazy shit because when I say, like the world's gonna end in two to three years, like I don't actually believe that. It's always a joke. But now, like with everything going on in the world, like the droughts and all the flooding and everything, I'm just like, dude, it actually is ending and we're done. Okay. So this is something that I've noticed, and it's like with literally everywhere I go, no matter the state, no matter the country, no matter the city. Why when I enter a solo stall bathroom, like like a gender neutral bathroom, there is a mirror in the perfect position so I can see my penis period. That's it. Really, every bathroom I've ever been into, the mirror is like the perfect angle or like the perfect length where you can just watch your penis as at peace.
Speaker 1: In like the single stalls, like in the handicaps.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like a gender neutral bathroom room one.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about, dude. I hate that. I hate when I go into a bathroom and that is there. It's not I know what you're talking about. It's not in every bathroom, but always at some point you count you like see it, or like you go into a bathroom and stand it's like why, like what was the thought process between like making me watch myself piss? Like, yeah, why are you making me? Why are you subjecting me to this?
Speaker 2: And it's like look at your penis and be ashamed.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're shameful of yourself.
Speaker 2: It's just so big down there. It's just like really hard to Actually, you should be.
Speaker 1: Shameful of that, though that's a that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: It's just like really really hard for that. It's really hard.
Speaker 1: Ure that's beautiful and you should be so proud. Well, ever since I was like seven and I saw this thing that in Miami there were a bunch of people going through and putting secret cameras in bathrooms, I since that day have never entered a public restroom. But not like it different. It's different like in those single use like Jenn neutral bathrooms, or just like single use bathrooms where it's like at a restaurant there's a boy in a girlroom, or the gender neutral ones, those kind of bathrooms. I'm always looking around. I'm always like, there's like an air freshener machine like kind of pointed directly at the toilet, and it looks like it has not been changed for like ever, or it looks too new. I'm like, which means every single time I see one, I'm like, that is a camera, and that is not real, Like that is fully a camera. Somebody's watching me pee, And then I feel like I'm putting on a performance while ipee.
Speaker 2: There's a camera right over there recording us on that tree. Now I'm actually being serious. It's a game camera. The camera's literally everywhere over there on that tree.
Speaker 1: Which one, Okay, I really can't see it for some rhythm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a game camera to touch this sign?
Speaker 1: Why can't I see it? It's like blended in so well to be hidden. I guess. I also don't know what cameras on trees would look like. Yeah, I'm trying to find like a big yeah, I'm trying to find the David no Briok camera that's shot to a tree with the gorilla grip tripod. The Okay, why are DSLR still that big?
Speaker 2: No? No, I think it's at this point. Like, uh, when I was looking for a camera, when I went in one, I wanted the biggest camera possible. I thought like the bigger it was, the better it was, the more powerful it was. And I think that is still a lot of people's thoughts on them, and I think they're just keeping them that big because there's no way the internals of a camera need to be that fucking massive. Like, yeah, this camera is better than the camera that we are recording on my vlog camera and it's fucking tiny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like three times as small. Not you having the smaller camera.
Speaker 2: I have to like compensate in some ways.
Speaker 1: Oh, because if your like giagging, there are so many bugs and I know I'm gonna get bit by a mosquitos in a crazy way. Oh. Also, before I move on the air freshener thing in the bathroom, and if I'm in the bathroom and then it squeezes like shoots out air freshener while I'm in there. I'm like, Oh, what a coincidence that that's shooting out while I'm peeing. No, bitch, that's the record button, and and what it's doing is it's it's covering the sound of the shutter on the camera. And now somebody has a video of me peeing. But then I like, I get comfort, but I'm oh, my god, there's so cute. But I get comfort from the idea that like it's one person who has that picture, and I'm like, what are the chances they share it?
Speaker 2: No, that's my vibe. It's like if my nudes leak, I'm kind of just like relief, Like it it's like my brother dying. Like I just like get relief.
Speaker 1: Did you just compare your nudes leaking to your brother dying?
Speaker 2: It's on the same level. It's like, yeah, I feel that scarce. But my wiki feet's dropped. Someone made a wiki feeds for me and uploaded a bunch of wiki feet picks.
Speaker 1: Do you have a high score or low score?
Speaker 2: Uh? Last time I checked, I had seven one stars and three or two no one literally one one or five star, So I had like a terrible rating, Like I had a half of a star rating. Which is fucked up. But they they purposely uploaded my gross feet picks. I just have gross fucking feet, Like my feet are disgusting, Like I am so embarrassed by them, and that's why I make jokes out of them so much. So y'all can't say that to me. But I know I have gross feet, so I make them.
Speaker 1: You're like pedicures, And I went to make a comment, you will you go.
Speaker 2: No, like absolutely not, Like no one else is allowed to make fun of my feet. You're getting on pedicures. I almost kicked the ship out of the person doing my feet like it was so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have to upgrade the the like the one I don't need you to like shave my feet like fucking cheddar cheese, Like I don't need that because personally I have soft, volumptuous, sexy feet. Let's be real.
Speaker 2: Let's just I don't need you to cheese.
Speaker 1: Bread my feet. But like, can they upgrade that so that it's not like the most ticklish thing on the fucking planet, Like when do humans get the iOS uptake that that doesn't tickle that?
Speaker 2: And like all the fucking shavings, where do they go? Because I will eat that later. And I hope they aren't eating my fucking skin because I want to be eating it because or like at least like like give it to me, you know, like I just like I want that to eat later like I do.
Speaker 1: Mean, oh no, I don't. They are not eating your feet shavings. They are they like that is not the protocol, Like.
Speaker 2: Well someone is, because if I'm not doing it, someone has to be doing it.
Speaker 1: No, they just throw it away. That's what everybody does. Nobody's eating their foot shaving.
Speaker 2: Wait, like I know, I'm literally just joking, but like the skin around my fingers taste so fucking good, and I know my foot skin tastes good, like I just know it.
Speaker 1: I have had my footskin before. It's gotten that bad. When I was a kid, Well, I would bite my big toe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have my anxiety toe. It's back because the world is ending.
Speaker 1: That's my confession, don't shame it. Oh and my other confession is yeah it's true. I don't wash my hydroflask.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, literally she doesn't. Sorry, I like started choking on chocolate. She doesn't. And there's black mold. COVID nineteen was created in that fucking hydro flask because you don't watch all you bitches that don't wash your hydro flask. That's what the reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you have tonsil rocks. Bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're talking to them. You're the one question.
Speaker 1: I don't use hydroflasks anymore because I had the bad habit of like not washing them. Wait, but what's the water bottle I use at home? I use something at home. Do I have a hydro flask at home?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh yeah? And it sits in the sink. You put coffee in it, and then it sits in the bottom of the sink because you don't want to wash it, so it sits there, and then I wash it and it still sits there, and then you use it and like two weeks later, and the cycle literally repeats itself. But I washed your hydro flask for you, like the green one that you put coffee in, because I'm like, she does not need to.
Speaker 1: Be drinking using that one as much.
Speaker 2: But I curdled rotten milk like gray matter. But you're eating you're drinking literal brain gray matter.
Speaker 1: I okay, I don't use them for anything but water now, but I do not take back what I said. I do not watch wash hydro flasksse like I would like to believe that whatever material is being used like will deteriorate my bacteria and like, honestly, my bacteria like can't be that bad. It's like y'all drink kombucha, Like you don't know where that bacteria is being fermented, Like why can't I have my own backwash fermented kombucha like it's me.
Speaker 2: I had that idea the other day, like something similar to that where I was like, dude, my germs can't be that bad. So I don't care, you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 1: Like it came out of me like unless it's like like literally my fecal matter, like that's coming out with like purpose. But I'm like my spit, my spit is in my mouth to like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Every time I swim in the natural pond, lake creek, why river, I am can then so I'm gonna get a brain ending of me. But like I jumped into that water yesterday insert clip h boom, and my ears got filled with water and I was like, oh it's done, Like I'm done, Like the the germs are in my ears and they're gonna make their way to my brain and like, within a week I'll probably be dead.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Drew, I wish so much I did. It's okay, I do. What. That's the thing about it is we have similar like wishes and wants, like I want you to pass away. You want to pass away. I want to live a life without you. You don't want to live. So then that just kind of like was that how you cry?
Speaker 2: What? What did I cried? Like? Have you seen me?
Speaker 1: I've seen you cry, not like as often as you've seen me.
Speaker 2: Cry because boys aren't allowed to cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I give you like three passes a year, and then the year of your brother's celebration, I gave you one pass because I believe in moving on.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding that.
Speaker 1: Over it Literally my dad when I'm explaining him why I'm sad, not you didn't necessarily cry to me, But it would be like you know, like the occasional like like tearing up and like talk trying to talk about it like that, you would like maybe like cry and then like during it, you cried, but you didn't necessarily cry next to me. Remember when we had to sit separately. Mm hmm, we don't have to leave this in But remember when we were at the funeral, when we got separated, so basically just like alone, and I was like, oh, this is weird next.
Speaker 2: To my other family members comforting them. Dude, I felt so uncomfortable by that, not like anything you did. I was like, but in my head, like I'm not kidding, Like half of the funeral, I was just like I think I should go sit by Inyo or like I should like you should go somewhere. I was so fine, No, but it was just like so much of it, like literally it was so filled in my head. I was like, I have to go over there, like I feel bad. She's all alone and I don't want like my like family members being like why is she over there and like getting upset with you for being there or something. I just like spiral out of control. But it distracted me for most of it, which was actually really good.
Speaker 1: But damn that distracted you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like in a good way.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, Bae, but yeah, like I so I've seen you cry definitely, but you know, I mean obviously you see meryll me why I.
Speaker 2: Still had stage fright and I thought everybody was looking at me. When I went on stage for my brother's funeral, I was like, damn, like I got to serve, Like I got a look fucking good.
Speaker 1: Everyone is looking at you, I mean, and.
Speaker 2: Like looking at me like like.
Speaker 1: You were like you thought people were like, oh, he looks.
Speaker 2: Like ship, right, yeah exactly. I showed out. Yeah that was you a b I ate down. I'm down at my brother's funeral. Like, that's the thing about me. I I'm gonna dress.
Speaker 1: The thing about me is I looked like ship at my mom's funeral. And the thing about me, no, here's the true thing about me is Yes, an espresso machine was bought her brought to her funeral. Yes, I made multiple lattes at her funeral. And what about it? You're literally literally what about it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I had a beer at my mom's funeral.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: I was underage drinking at my mom's funeral. Now what hy police, what are you gonna do? Arrest me? I was grieving.
Speaker 2: I'm actually gonna call the cops because that's like really fun years. No, if you drink under age, like I'm like, you're done, Like you're.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, Okay, fine, I'm gonna blame it on my parents. It's my parents fault, it not it literally being one of my parents fault. But yeah, Drew sy Me Carl like an incomprehensible I just cry so once a week. Yeah, I cry like so easily. I cry very often. I cry all the time. And then every time and then I get a good panic attack sobbing, and then I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I've never once been like, oh, she's crying, like I've never won.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, it's not necessarily the embarrassment. It's like I don't know. I I think it's like I feel bad because I feel like there's like obviously this problem that the people around me, like I know you, and like anybody else who's ever around me wants to be able to, like specifically when I'm having a panic attack.
Speaker 2: Oh, which I need to get this.
Speaker 1: Out of my head because like that only ever makes it worse. But when I'm like having a panic attack and the people around around me are trying to help, I start to feel like guilty, yeah, guilty my and then my guilt makes it worse because I'm like I need to stop. I need to stop, and then I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, never feel guilty, It's up. What I have trouble with is like I don't know how to comfort people when they are in that state. I mean I try to, like I do my best, and I try to make people laugh and just like get their mind off of it, but like like physically comforting people, like that's all I was thinking about. It was just like, do I like pat her on their shoulder? Like what the fuck do I do? Like when I'm crying and you're around me, like you're like very physical and it's very comforting. I'm like, is that what she wants? I don't know, just very very curious. I just don't know how to comfort people when they're in that state.
Speaker 1: I Yeah, I was talking about that to somebody and I was like, I don't know what I need in those moments, Like I really just don't know what I need. What I need is to disappear and not be.
Speaker 2: What you need is Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I need is to open up TikTok and watch TikTok. You need TikTok just a lot and disassociate from the fact that I'm alive. And then I'm like, oh my god, wait, what was I crying about? This song is so good? That's like, no, that's actually the last thing.
Speaker 2: The last time you had.
Speaker 1: Music like ambient playing, music playing, and then I'm like, oh yeah, like my I'm not being dramatic right now, my life is about to end.
Speaker 2: The last cry you had you were listening or the music that was on in the car was the most anxiety inducing music I've ever heard in my entire life. Like if I was in your state and I was hearing that music, I would have been like actually freaking it did and it was almost like hey, can you turn off the radio? But like I just like didn't want to make anybody mad, but literally I had that same thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it definitely did like exponentiate it because it was like.
Speaker 2: There's a critter up there.
Speaker 1: I know it was like shoe gayzy like ambient, but then like scream, oh scream, Like it was a crazy thing to be listening to. But there was one song that I wish I like, I wanted to ask what it is was because it within my panic attacks. I could still be like, wow, I know in a year all missed this moment because I'm fucking CRUI you are a psycho. I am crazy, Like I genuinely like it is taking after crying Selfie's every single time you cry, I gotta I gotta get it down here, you know what, because no one looks as good as I do after after they like cry like that, and I'm see that is the hill I want.
Speaker 2: I said that literally the last episode. I was like, you are like a gorgeous fucking crier.
Speaker 1: I sound out of my mind in these episodes. Every single episode, it's like, yeah, during my big emotional break, I'm always because I'm growing, I'm changing, I'm ever evolving.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the most angering, most frustrating thing I think that can happen to you, The most devastating thing is missing your exit when you're driving. That sends me over the edge in a way that like I actually cannot describe, Like I see red and I like freak the fuck out on myself. I'm like, are you fucking kidding me? When I miss my edit, it's like or exit, It's like it's devastating. Any any wrongdoing while driving will send me over the edge, specifically that I'm doing. I don't care if someone else i'm with like missus the exit like out o I'm like, girl, it's not that deep, but when I do it, I feel like the stupidest personal ever. It's because I'm just so like tapped in, zoned in, focused on everything but driving, you know what I mean? Like you like you, like you forget that you're driving when you drive, like you you just kind of do it mindlessly.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you're not cognitive when you're driving?
Speaker 2: Dry, I don't think anybody is. Like I just kind of like it's like second nature. It's like breathing. Like I don't realize I'm doing it. It just happened.
Speaker 1: No, I feel that, but I never missed and I'm like the best Wait.
Speaker 2: What yeah, Like I'm also like super on like hella substances liked No, don't admit to that.
Speaker 1: At least like you can keep no, you can keep doing it and like I don't care, but just like for the sake of our like image online, don't like post.
Speaker 2: Hoop the tab of LSD, I took a Thinton all Rocks.
Speaker 1: Well, I am convinced that I'm the best driver ever. Like, and I'm not kidding. I genuinely think I am the best driver in at least the US, and I stand by that, and like other people will be like no, I am no, I am genuinely the best driver. You could put me in any city, in any climate, and in any car, and I will drive that bitch safely.
Speaker 2: I was impressed when you were driving around New York and E fact like, damn, that's like pretty pretty sick that you were able to do it, because and then I was like, do I think I would be able to do that? No, like not at all. I would miss an exit and have a freaking freak out, meltdown and punch a hole through the window.
Speaker 1: I've driven, I've driven in other countries. I've driven in Portugal very easily, so easy. I've driven in Mexico so easy. I've driven in Hawaii, which is technically, I guess, a part of the US.
Speaker 2: I've driven your mama's pussy vagina, and I drove deep.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm glad you're driving around fucking dust serodes, bitch, what are you in the desert and my mom's fucking earned Spider webs are so awesome. Look at that spider.
Speaker 2: Web in the I was looking at that one over there.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, that one's crazy. But look at this one right here in that tree in this like tiny tree.
Speaker 2: I don't see it. Wait where Oh the critter that's a bat? Oh no, it's not. HI was streaked. I almost ended the episode here.
Speaker 1: Oh I love baths. No, I'll show you the spider web I'm looking at. I actually might run over and go take a picture of it because it's like so pretty.
Speaker 2: At the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, where's the sun? No? I still have some sun left. Spider webs are so crazy because like, no, I'm not gonna say anything about it, because I was like standing out here while you were inside. Like I came out here to like look around, see where we're in a film, and I was standing right there and I was like, damn, dude, I am like so incredibly insignificant, and like I sit here and I get like so like incredibly wrapped up and at peak human emotion over like everything happening. But you've been saying this whole EPISO. But then I stand there and I'm like when I die, this this like will keep going and that is so fucking awesome, and it's like such a comforting feeling where it's just like, dude, it will go on. There will be like there's already multiple bitches just like me. I am like every other bitch, and then like one day there will be some freak ass bitch around my age standing there looking at at the grass and having the same revelation. And nothing I've thought is unique, nothing I have felt is unique.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, that is like literally that used to freak me out, but I'm so at peace with it. I love love love, I've said it before. But the idea that like in like two hundred years after my death, like I will not be remembered, I will not be thought about, like no one will like literally ever like think of me. And I don't know why, but that feels just so like so sweet, like my body will be recycled back to the earth and I will be used for good. And it's like really really nice.
Speaker 1: I mean for me, it literally like sorry, I cut you off, what we're gonna finish saying?
Speaker 2: I was just saying it. It feels really nice and like I like, I think that like sounds like a scary thing to say, or like it could be like misconstrued.
Speaker 1: Me, misconstrued that we like literally both want to pass away.
Speaker 2: But that's not like I mean, when I'm eighty seven years old, I at this point, and I think.
Speaker 1: We both come to this conclusion. We used to be like, dude, we're gonna die, We're gonna die like at such a young age or whatever, which is like an awful thing to think. And like knock on wood, true wood? Can I knock on that wood? Sometimes when we're not around wood and I need to knock on wood, I just knock on.
Speaker 2: I'll just go real quick.
Speaker 1: It's easy for them, it's easy. But I keep getting bit mosquitoes, and I'm allergic to mosquito.
Speaker 2: Now blood they have touched me once, they haven't gotten me one.
Speaker 1: Those birds were just playing in that tree.
Speaker 2: I forgot why we suck birds.
Speaker 1: But now I'm like, damn like, I genuinely, I am convinced that I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Oh, did you put shit myself? I fucking ship myself and you help.
Speaker 1: Me, no help and I'm not wife is help me?
Speaker 2: I myself stop.
Speaker 1: Now I'm convinced that I'm gonna live like a very long life, and I'm gonna be like one of those annoying people who, yes, I will look at everybody I knew one. Here's four things, or like a few things I've been thinking about recently. Yes, I will be the old person who drives around with young people and I'm like, this used to be here and that used to be like that. I remember when I was your age to do that. Yeah, I still do that, and I will always do that when I'm old. I'm gonna do it like at an inconceivable amount. I think that's my new word, like incomprehensible, but that I will see every young person, I will say to them, I remember when you were this small. I will be doing that. I see little like humans now and I'm like, I will be telling that motherfucker that I saw them the small because this is yeah, this is actually insane.
Speaker 2: I know you better than you know yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I've been around you, bitch, Oh, I've been around you. I will say that I missed the old days, even though right now I'm like this is the worst the art has ever been. I'm sure in fifty years, when like everything is melted and we have to live in like three hundred feet foot buildings.
Speaker 2: So that we're not like your skyscrapers in the desert, yeah, so that we're not drowning, I'll.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, I miss the old days where you could drive around in like a cool car and now you bitches are floating. That's so annoying. And I'll be like, damn, I miss when like CDs wor thing because I already feel like that. But yeah, I will be an old I don't know. Oh, I was just saying I'm gonna live so long like we used to. We used to be like, oh, we're not gonna live. We used to be like, oh, to be dead by thirty and like all this like fucked up shit that I think, like a lot of young people think, because like for some reason, at the age of like fifteen thirty sounds like literally the oldest age like on the planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm so excited to be one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to live to one hundred. I just don't want to be at the point where someone's like having to take care of me.
Speaker 2: Like but I just say, well, you can't be the most processed food on this planet, like I will even have an ass.
Speaker 1: I know you can't plan for your health. But I am manifesting that I will live in good health and I'll be okay and things will work out for me because I am done thinking the worst I'm done. I'm so done. I'm just I'm a different woman, and I'm so excited. I am so excited to go back to LA and play with my CD player, Like that's at the point I'm at in my life. Oh. But also when we were like, oh, it makes me feel so good to know that in two hundred years no one will think about me. For me, that helps my cave woman brain of when I'm just like every time I'm on the podcast and I'm like no, I'm just on my cavemanshit and like I don't think and i don't care. That's something that like has kind of led to that ideology where I'm just like, literally, in fucking thirteen BC, bitches weren't like, oh my god, what's gonna happen tomorrow? They were like I don't know what's happening. Yeah, I I'm sure in thirteen BC they had an idea an inkling of what was happening. But I also have no gage of time, Like to me, I can't believe, like, were there cars in like the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think they're the carriages.
Speaker 1: When did they have cars in the nineteen hundreds, like nineteen oh three. Did they have cars?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 1: When did they make tanks?
Speaker 2: Because why probably in the seventies or some shit.
Speaker 1: Damn, oh my god, everything is so new still it's scary.
Speaker 2: No, that's the thing. It's like we're saying like we're going to be living in skyscrapers.
Speaker 1: In seventy years.
Speaker 2: That's not We're going to be living the exact same we are now.
Speaker 1: Which is honestly pretty awesome. I don't want power to change anymore.
Speaker 2: Was this fucking dinky mobile? Oh it was a Benz nineteen eighty sick, I'm having the bends and nineteen the first fucking car eighteen eighty six. But that's not a car. That's not a car, that's a bicycle. Yeah, like you're lying to yourself. Damn they the first car was invented in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: No, Drew, you were literally born two years later the car.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I think you're like you're misreading something, because there's no.
Speaker 2: Way that's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Actually no, Also now you're spreading misinformation.
Speaker 2: So that's what you get to learn from today's podcast.
Speaker 1: Me and Elsie watched a sped up recreation cgi thing of Pompey and I didn't know what Pompey was.
Speaker 2: POMPEII or wait, Popeye or Pompeii.
Speaker 1: Pompeii, same thing, damn wow, same thing.
Speaker 2: Damn Yeah, there's this one memes what I was saying. Yeah, I knew what you were saying, but exactly so I definitely could not infer that because you said, I watch a speed up recreation of Popeye. But the one of the best memes of all time is if they had selfie sticks in POMPEII, And it's right here. That is literally one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what Pompei was, Like, I'm being so real. See, that's the thing about me, is like, because of how emotionally intellectual I am, people let me get away with being probably one of the dumbest humans on the planet. Like I don't know how I got here, and it is because God gave me good like gut intuition and like emotional capacity, but on all other playing fields, I am dumb, So expect very low grade intelligence from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's academically really really hard to exist. If pompe happened today, is that a statue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, because I was gonna say, She's like, I don't even think we could put that on the screen.
Speaker 2: Will blur, we'll blur it, but the critters are out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to say that time. I need you to take a picture of me.
Speaker 2: I need you to take a picture of me. You came out and you were like, I'm gonna get a sexy photo of you, and you took one yesterday.
Speaker 1: Probably more, come on, well, I'll take more. This is our last moment to ever be here because we probably won't make it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Major need to stop saying that to each other. We like literally also, we need to stop saying it because I believe it, Like well, the.
Speaker 2: Only reason, legitimately, the only reason I believe it is because I burnt my fucking finger last night. It's probably gonna get infected and fall off, and I probably won't make it.
Speaker 1: It got frustrated with me because we were burning weenies over the fire on this like metal prong thing, and he was like, hold my buns down so my my hot dogs come off, and then like I wasn't doing it at the speed and capacity that he needed, and he was like, okay, I'm gonna do it, and like went to go push it down and his thumb pressed on the hot iron. And that's what you get for not letting me do what I needed to do. So in a way, it was deserved.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I burned my finger and it hurts really bad. And it hurt really bad.
Speaker 1: It's okay because I plopped it in my hole and the juices like kind of fixed it.
Speaker 2: No, what fixed it is? I poured mustard all over it on Ironically, I know this sounds like some stupid shit that I always say, but I poured mustard mustard all over it, dude, mine like slurring and mispronunciation, pronunciation of words and like ship like I actually think I'm like getting stupid. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but it's driving me insane. I can't then we can tell you. No, I can't. I can't say words anymore and I can't finish thoughts. But I poured mustard all over the burn and it actually like stopped the pain immediately, and I think it made it a lot better than it actually would be.
Speaker 1: I wonder, what's it? Oh, yeah, it doesn't look bad at all. I wonder what's in mustard mustoid, musty old. But yeah, I burned Drew on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with hot dog that'll sticks and stab me with it, and it fucking hurt and made me cry my little eyes out. But yeah, should we tap into some media.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm gonna go take a photo of this web before the sun gets too low, and we'll insert it if it looks good. And if it looks bad, you won't see the photo. You start your media though you Oh my saggy bottoms. Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yep, I thought it was like okay, So I got three songs for you. We got Bull of the Woods, Rain in the Alders, and Forest Park by F. M. Forrest. Beautiful, beautiful songs really cure me when I'm sad. Actually, they probably just make me even more sad uh and hurt my feelings even more, because I'm someone who's so fucking affected by music that like, I actually like. If a sad song comes on, it will make me so sad, Like I can't listen to sad music if I'm happy because it will ruin my mood. And if I listen to sad music when I'm sad, it'll put me deeper into a pit, and like, I know some people are like No, I like that because like people can relate to my feelings. No, I don't need to be even more sad than I already am. I need to be surface level sad so I can wake up in the morning and scroll through TikTok for two hours and forget about it. Can't be even more sad than I already am. And then what if I've been watching I haven't really been watching anything lately, Like it's kind of just been me on my iPad watching my YouTube videos. I've been watching so many cooking shows, which is crazy. I don't even fucking cook. But I've been watching like shows like cooking competition shows like Iron Chef Legends and shit like that, and like it's been really really fun. Actually, it's been really really sweet. I've also been listening to a lot of A G. Cook. I love this album. Wait, what's it called a fucking O? I don't know the name of the album off the top of my Apple versus seven G crazy crazy album. And Enya is taking a picture of me right now, and I hope it comes out good, but I bet she doesn't have the exposure or light settings right on it. Because she doesn't use a light meter. You do have good gut intuition. But that's my media for this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see what my media is. I haven't been watching anything either. Also, this little patch is awesome. Also the sun, I knew it. The sun went down too much, so it wasn't like shining on it the way it was earlier, so it wasn't as nice. But like, you know, that's okay because at least I got to see it with my eyeballs. To try to see Devin Sydney tomm before you leave. Yeah, someone else wanted to see you. Oh nah, you're popular.
Speaker 2: I got bit shoes.
Speaker 1: That's too. She in a group chat with you and me was like, let's hang let I want to hang out with him before he goes, and I was like, he's right here. I haven't been watching anything but Last Date by Jill Trithole and also Wichita Lineman by Jill Trithol. It's like synth versions of songs. Mm hmmm, oh my, I let you know. I think I already said this. Let you Know by dj Reshad dismissed. Maybe I said this on Patreon, but I'll say it here because Patron has had it for a week or something extra but good humor by Saint Etienne. Yeah, and that's it for me. That's all. Also, like Shawde, any.
Speaker 2: Song you've been listening to so much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love her so good. It's insane so good timeless music. It's hard to know if you're gonna make timeless music. Yeah, I don't want to listen to music out here because I'm just like, well, I just.
Speaker 2: Haven't been able to because my good headphones are at the house and my boys are really fucking good when they have batteries, but they don't have batteries, so they sound quality sucks balls. So I haven't been able to. But I would have loved to sit out here as the sun was setting listening to my ambient music on full blast. But also, I just haven't been really listening to music much lately because they have been in weird moods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that I haven't been listening to much, but when I do, that's what I was listening to that Amplified Heart album so much since I bought the CD. I think that's why I've been having listening to everything about the girl shaw De because now that I have a really good CD player, I'm like, oh fuck, I need to buy like all of my like classic CDs. Like I would buy like CDs of like like oh cutty things that I really liked, but I'm like, oh, I need to also like amp up the side of it. That's just like all these albums that I like love that I usually like just pass over when I'm at the store because I'm like whatever, like I I have that on my iPhone. But like that's not the way to do it, because, like Drew said, you want to own your music, which sounds like me just being like buy things, buy things, buy things. But you could get things for cheap and then you can own them, and it's like this is my thing that I have and I'm not giving my money to somebody. All those like those.
Speaker 2: Things are very owing one hundred and fifty dollars a year on Spotify plus put that into discogs CDs that are two to five maybe ten dollars max, and I own basically the same amount of you Sick I would have listened to on Spotify, if not more.
Speaker 1: But I will say, like things like Spotify are so viable because it is insane that like I'm also picking a white dude, like crazy, it is insane that you get to have, Like you're having accessibility to that amount of music is like so unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I know I love Spotify plus like on ironically, how would I be able to listen to my podcast? Like I'm not buying a fucking CD of podcasts or I'm not subscribing. I don't know, like that's the only place that's in a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, thank you guys so much for tapping in. So if we were a little dimmer recently, Yeah, we have some shit going on.
Speaker 2: Actually we have nothing going on. I don't know why. I'm fucking sad, but that's why the episodes have been fucking shittiest because I want to die.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god. Oh he's gonna go die in the woods. He can only run so fast when he doesn't have real shoes on. H are you farting? Is that your shoes? Actually? Is that your ass? Or shoes? Holy grop