Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's La La Kent.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Untraditionally, Lala, Hey, gorge Welcome to the bonus episode of Untraditionally, Lala.
Speaker 1: I am here with T. T. Easton. How did you feel about the regular episode?
Speaker 3: Yah, back at home?
Speaker 1: Did you feel at home?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hopefully everybody else felt the same.
Speaker 2: I think they will because there were a lot of people asking for you.
Speaker 3: I know people were dming me, but I didn't know what to say, so I ghosted them.
Speaker 1: You mom, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well that's what I you know when you're in east and it's just what they called for.
Speaker 2: So I'm rolling deep with the fan today because I told you guys, I think last a couple of weeks ago that I was struggling with my anxiety. That's been pretty debilitating, and I feel like it has subsided because.
Speaker 1: I think I think.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to find my groove. But also I've been looking forward to an appointment that I'm having today to get on a peptide.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you how excited I am for you on that?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel like a different human, Like, oh, the past month has been Yeah, Like I.
Speaker 3: I can't even speak about it. I just feel very easy.
Speaker 1: It's a feeling you can't explain, yes.
Speaker 4: But like it feels like my body works. That makes me connected with my body now.
Speaker 2: So apparently there's I think eight or nine different kinds of peptides. So I'm going to go into my doctor today. It's actually funny enough. Her name's Lee at skin Tide Aesthetics, and I've been going to her for quite some time for little things like botox pe where I go, Yeah, I go to her, and then I love doctor Diamond. Those are like the two people that I trust the most with my face face.
Speaker 1: But Lee also.
Speaker 2: Just she has spoken volumes about these fucking peptides, and I've been hearing about them a lot. So that's what I'm gonna go do to day, and that's why I have Mama and te Te. But not that I would ever need a reason to roll deep with the fan.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say the fact that you need a reason, we're usual, we go on.
Speaker 2: Okay soon, I'm hoping today that you can man explain do you know what that means? Explain from the point of a man. Thank you some things for us women?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Do men really hate when women wear red lipstick?
Speaker 3: Okay? Let me not speak for all men. I don't love it.
Speaker 1: What do you not like about it?
Speaker 4: I just don't like it. There's just I don't know. It's like a taste of a food for me. There's no explanation. I just don't love it.
Speaker 2: You know, As a woman, I am very very particular about makeup, and I too.
Speaker 1: There are certain women who I'm like, oh my gosh, a red lip on that person is.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to red lip every once in a while. But I was just going to share day. But I think it's and I loved it on Mimi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think it's like, say, yea, if I had a wife and I was fifty and she was wearing red, I'd be like, Okay, I love this.
Speaker 3: I think it's right now.
Speaker 4: I don't love a huge pop on a girl that I'm interested in.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I don't love it. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 4: If it's once in a while, if I'm dating a girl and we're going out and she pops on a red I don't mind. But like an everyday thing, I don't love a red lip now.
Speaker 2: Okay, when I get older, I think I'm gonna go fully gray and have super long red nails into a red lip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I want to try to Miami.
Speaker 1: No, I changed my mind.
Speaker 3: Thank god, you were really off the rock or that day.
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 4: You were gonna get like giant f boobs, platinum blonde, long nails, and you're gonna move to boke A ratone or some shit and in a retirement fifty five and older. And I was like, my sister.
Speaker 3: Is losing her fucking mind.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine me coming in and being like, I'm just gonna go up to the mountains.
Speaker 3: Forget the hair shaved.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna get a I'm gonna hang waits for my penis to see how big it can get, and then I'm just gonna hang. You'd be like, Easton, what the fuck are you on?
Speaker 2: Well, now we know why I'm getting on peptides well needed because everything is going.
Speaker 1: A little everything's getting just a little too quirky.
Speaker 2: You know, do you guys notice when a girl changes her hairstyle.
Speaker 4: Drastically? Yes, Like if somebody comes in with bangs, I'm like, ah, you got bangs. If somebody got if like a girl, I won't lie. There's been times where like mom gets her hair done and I'm like, how fuck did you do?
Speaker 1: She's like, do you like my hair?
Speaker 3: Like? Yeah, I love it, but I have no roots.
Speaker 2: So yeah, with with those hands, you can't get a.
Speaker 3: Beautiful go.
Speaker 2: You literally are like the guy who what is his name who does the.
Speaker 1: Krabby patties, mister crabs, mister Crabs? Is that his name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're mister crab. And you walk like him too. Yeah, I love.
Speaker 1: You, Mom.
Speaker 2: You're you're by the way, you're a star and your hat is still crooked and it's.
Speaker 1: Been over an hour. Yeah, can I tell you what.
Speaker 3: You look like? Right?
Speaker 1: Do men like it?
Speaker 2: By the way, though, as a woman, I notice if a man changes his facial hair. I notice if a man fades his hair differently. I notice every little detail.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: I know, but this is man explaining because.
Speaker 4: You guys got to understand. We'll never understand women like this man said, he made a video. Girls put nails on top of nails. They have a twenty minute nightly routine with three different oils and then eight.
Speaker 2: Different So your nightly routine last night and it was pretty excessive, and you're you have painted.
Speaker 3: Nails nails on top of nails. That's a gel.
Speaker 1: That is a gel nail.
Speaker 3: Fuck. So maybe I understand women.
Speaker 1: That's why we're asking you.
Speaker 4: But like that's where I'm saying, like, how can I you guys change? Do you like my nail color, my new hair, my love color? I outline my lying eyes different?
Speaker 3: Do you like that?
Speaker 4: It's like, holy fuck you do every day like beautiful sweetheart Jesus Christ. I don't know what's different.
Speaker 1: Do men like it when women make the first move?
Speaker 3: Hell? Yeah, I do you do it?
Speaker 1: Well, that's because you're not an aggressor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not an aggressor. See, I don't like speaking for all men. I'm very different because there's some mormal man. Yeah, I know, don't come up to me.
Speaker 3: I know what I like. I'll go get down.
Speaker 1: You sound like the guy from Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I like.
Speaker 4: I like a girl when she makes like not even the first move, but like comes and says the I mean as a.
Speaker 3: Move the first word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say.
Speaker 4: Then, Yeah, I like that because sometimes I get deterred by like how there are like meat men and it's like but you feel no, I see girls and it's like they're either getting trampled by meat men and then getting dismissed.
Speaker 3: And then I see and I'm like, you have had such a shitty night. I'm just gonna let you be.
Speaker 4: You have gone through the ringer, my gal, and I'm not going to be number fifty four.
Speaker 1: Oh he's not so sweet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, Like I'll see girls and if there is a cute girl and I'll see like two dudes go up, and I'm like, you know what, why would I do that to her when she may just be trying to have a good night, but if she were to come and make movies? Like all right, totally, but yeah, I'm not an aggressor. I like to I like when people enjoy their nights. And I don't know why you came out. Are you just with your girls to be with your girls or did you come out.
Speaker 3: To get dick? I don't know. Yeah, so if you did come throwing.
Speaker 1: It in here, I do this sweat.
Speaker 2: If not, though, like I just want to leave you Bee. I think you're very respectful and I like this. Do you guys really mind if a woman texts for like, if a girl texts you first, is it kind of like I'm not into this.
Speaker 3: No, But then again, it's like, is it a first text every day? Is it? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like the conversation was dead, and then an hour and a half later, you're texting me again first to keep it going.
Speaker 3: Then I'd get annoyed.
Speaker 2: But like if wait, see, I would think if I if the roles are reversed going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Let's just say I initiated.
Speaker 2: The conversation and we went back and forth and it kind of fell flat, and he was the last one to text, and I just didn't respond, and then he sent another I would then think, Okay, he's interested enough to keep this because the conversation's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's then doing a follow up. Yeah, So would you think that's annoying if she did a follow up?
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying like there's so many different like you know, like different narratives that could be. But like if we're talking your story and she'd text me again, I'd be like, hell, yeah, No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Care at all. I would like that.
Speaker 4: It's all just so I can't speak anybody but myself.
Speaker 2: Like that's the thing, what do you think of double texting them? Even if you're into her? Yeah, like that would make you not into her anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like, I don't like the double text.
Speaker 4: I like when people like write the paragraph and like return return and then the second return return, And like, if you're talking about three things, don't send me three texts.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's just me.
Speaker 1: I okay, what about a bro code broke?
Speaker 3: Oh, like cheating and your brother.
Speaker 2: Let's just say you and your friend. He's not like, he's not like a best friend.
Speaker 1: He's just like a homie, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, bro code like and he likes the girl, but the.
Speaker 2: Girl actually likes you. And you're like, I'm interested in her. Do you say, like, I can't happen because my homie likes you. Yeah, yeah I think so too.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. It's happened before.
Speaker 4: And a buddy of mine, not like a close close buddy, but like a buddy of mine. This was in Utah liked a girl and I liked her. She didn't like him, and she was interested in me. I wanted to be nice, so I told her like, hey, nothing can happen because he likes you. So unless you guys have a conversation, I'm not doing anything. And she and that's where I put it on the girl, because if you like me enough to go have that conversation, then I know it that like it's worthwhile if you don't have a conversation.
Speaker 3: No, she did.
Speaker 4: She was like, hey, I know that. You know. We talked for like two months though three months and then I moved out here. Oh yeah, no, and it was yeah, but it was I told her that, like, I would never do anything with her until she had a conversation with him, because she needed to set the record straight of how she didn't like him, because he was like, I think she's interested in me, that it buddy, she's not. Oh yeah, that's not up to me to tell you. That's up to her.
Speaker 1: So I have a question for you.
Speaker 2: Do guys stand up to other men when it's just the guys and someone says something disrespectful about a woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that's what's so fucked up, is like I got good friends, Like, I'm not around dudes who disrespect women, like verbally, even just in the presence of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think most people, not most. I'm not gonna say most to and I will.
Speaker 4: Keep away from the people like the dudes who do, Like I hate locker room talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to make something very clear with you, is like there were some comments.
Speaker 1: When you refer to when you use the word bitches.
Speaker 2: Bitches, and I just have to say, like I I don't take a you guys know, there was a full montage of me using the word bitch in I think Season nine, Like, I love that word so much. I don't take offense.
Speaker 4: I could get better at using it because I do freely just throw out bitches because I feel like because I'm like Lisa my bitch.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah yeah, no, so I do.
Speaker 4: But like I will say to the people who do have a problem with me saying I'll get better at throwing it out there.
Speaker 3: But when I do use the word bitch, there's no like negative connotation.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, bitches, yeah yeah, the bitch word.
Speaker 3: I love the bitch word.
Speaker 1: I picture all of us bitches up in the clip.
Speaker 3: I don't even say you're being a bitch anymore because.
Speaker 1: Offended, you're just a bitch, bitch, a good bitch, slap you.
Speaker 3: I don't like that if.
Speaker 4: You're being a bitch, you're not even deserving of the word bitch.
Speaker 2: Because that's a female dog, and we love our female dogs.
Speaker 4: Bernie's lily. She never had puppies. She's not a bitch.
Speaker 1: You have to have puppies.
Speaker 3: A female dog is like, I'm a bitch. Yeah, you're a bitch.
Speaker 2: If can I tell you something about my ex boy friend who his friend was going in on me and called me a bit and my ex boyfriend ended up beating the shit out of him outside and the guy came back and apologized no with a gun. Oh, yes, it was very scary. My dad wouldn't let me go to his house for like a really long time.
Speaker 3: Good for an our deceased father.
Speaker 4: Back to the point of me saying, I hang out with like really good friends, like when we talk about like dates, like my friends are like.
Speaker 3: She was beautiful.
Speaker 4: We talked about her family and and it's like we have good conversations, like her kids were perky.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, like, I can't wait to get you home.
Speaker 4: It's like if I'm hanging out with that guy, I'm not hanging out with that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you're so sweet. Do you believe in once a cheater, always a cheater. I used to believe that. Oh, I don't know that I do anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't Here's the thing. I can honestly say, I've never cheated. I've only had two girlfriends. First one six months, my second one was like the long one, yeah, like two years. I've never cheated, not even in the midst of like entertaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I yeah, I don't know, because I would never cheat.
Speaker 4: So I'm not gonna be like if I did cheat, what I cheat now, Like I'm trying to deep dive in myself, but I think, yeah, wow, so.
Speaker 1: You believe that a leopard can't change its spots.
Speaker 4: I want to say yes, But I'm a man and I know a man's brain, and it's like, if you got away with it once, you'll do it again.
Speaker 3: And even if you break up, you lie to yourself like that.
Speaker 4: Wasn't a relationship, she wasn't this, And then when you find that new one, you're like, well, I cheated last time, And then yeah, you're just in this continual thing. Can people change when they find the right one? Maybe, but it's like, why are you cheating on all these women to find the right one?
Speaker 3: Just yeah?
Speaker 2: And I think it's also an age thing, Like if someone tells me like, yeah, I cheat all my girlfriend in college, I'm like, Okay, well, now you're thirty something years old, I can't it's going to hold you to like what you did in college college.
Speaker 3: I will I take cheating on the chin.
Speaker 4: When it's like twenty eight, twenty nine, I will say sand of all I think could be loyal just because of the backlash that everything came with that now he has he had, he had to change his spots to continue to be what he is.
Speaker 2: I disagree because I still believe that he is a narcissist, and just give him time and like the narcissist loves the newness and excitement of a relationship.
Speaker 1: And what I've learned is not all cheaters are narcissists, but all narcissists are cheaters.
Speaker 2: So the moment some the moment I see red flags of someone's narcissism being exposed, I'm like, Okay, I know that your behavior will always be the same. You'll always find something shinier and newer and think that that's the one. But just allow it time and it will fade. Even if it's like ten plus years, it always goes away.
Speaker 4: I will I all agree I agree to that? Will every will anybody? Let scanned of all down? Or is he going to have to live with that over his head for ten years because if he does, I don't think he would.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's my thing. It depends on who.
Speaker 2: If you're in the Bravo universe, yes, people are going to constantly remind him that that happened.
Speaker 3: And I think with him getting car out of it, there it is.
Speaker 4: So that's where I'll say, he'll change his spots if he gets out of Scanned of All and if he doesn't, but we're out of it.
Speaker 1: Most people like if.
Speaker 2: Hev universe, people don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: No one knows about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, but America's got talent. Yeah, when he first did it, what was all said? He got famous for being a cheater, so that is his make.
Speaker 2: He said, I went through a really difficult scandal and all the judges were like, I don't.
Speaker 4: I know, but no, But like now when you know of him, that's it, like you know, how do you what is?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm Tom Sandval, Oh what do you do? Uh? Scan of All is like the biggest thing. So all I'm saying is what he would say. He's not even ever heard of Scan of All. He was on things like.
Speaker 1: Sports, which it was very fat at the time.
Speaker 4: But that's where I'm saying sand of aal will continue to change his spots as scan of all is always a thing, as if she gets out of that.
Speaker 1: But I believe he's a narcissist.
Speaker 2: I don't think he looks at himself as that person.
Speaker 1: It's the same as my ex.
Speaker 2: No, but you're I think all is good, and it's like, do you realize how the outside world looks at you? They're like, I'm fine, I have plenty of friends, I'm a good guys.
Speaker 3: Even reading his own comment section.
Speaker 1: They don't believe that. They think it's everyone else's problem. I'm saying they will continue to.
Speaker 2: Do so what they do because in his mind nothing was ever his fault.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did this go?
Speaker 1: For me? Asking if once a cheater always.
Speaker 3: Is here because we just revamped into that.
Speaker 2: It's just such a I know guys who have cheated in the past where I'm like, I know you're not a narcissist though, like that was because of the period in your life.
Speaker 1: You're not a bad person.
Speaker 2: Then there's people like people I've been with or the sand of balls of the world where it's like this is who you are. You lack the ability to look in the mirror and say self awareness, this is a me problem. It's always everyone else's problem, and they lack the ability to see reality for what it is. Do men care about a woman's body count? How many dudes that they've slept with?
Speaker 3: Do dudes care about women's body count?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like, yeah, girls? Oh really?
Speaker 2: If the girl's like, I've been with like twenty seven guys, would you be like.
Speaker 1: You care how many dudes she's been with? I'm disappointed in you Easton. Uh, yes, very disappointed.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not I'm fine with twenty seven. I'm fine. I gotta look at the girl's age, do some numbers. But if she's like, yeah, I might.
Speaker 4: Like two hundred and fifty, I'm like, oh, do girls go like if there was a guy, If there was a guy and there's two men, one had slept with five hundred and fifty women, the other one slept with fifty women, who would you pick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're right, but I'd also be like if he was like, I only slept with five chicks, because.
Speaker 3: No, I need more than You'd be like, oh, no.
Speaker 1: There's a happy meeting.
Speaker 4: There's a happy medium and I'm sorry, Like, thirty forty, that is not that many. We've all lived, We've all done some stuff. I'm sorry, fuck it at my age forty women. Yeah, that's only like a couple shits a year, and that's just test driving the car before I try to buy it. You know, I didn't like the test drive. Yes, right, Like that's not that many, but like I will say, yes, there is a number where I will turn off and the.
Speaker 1: Line too many miles on this car, I see it breaking.
Speaker 3: To give out? So what is that hip going to give out? As I'm ramming you down the highway?
Speaker 1: Oh my good god. I love how you're like.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for you to have a podcast so that you can have conversations that we can't have with each other.
Speaker 3: And here question it's about me.
Speaker 1: You guys, thank you.
Speaker 2: For listening to a bonus episode of Untraditionally La La. I'm gonna catch you guys on Wednesday for a regular old episode and again on Monday.
Speaker 1: BA