Speaker 1: Hey babes, welcome back to the bonus episode of Give Them All a Podcasts. We're talking about my most favorite topic. One of them. You're talking on the planet today, tat toosdoo. Can I tell you something about tattoos? I never in a million years thought that I would ever have one, and then I got one and couldn't stop.
Speaker 2: Really, I couldn't stop. What was the first that you got?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Was the first one, Lily?
Speaker 3: I think it was, but I feel like you got multiple.
Speaker 1: I can't remember if the first one was the initials of my ex.
Speaker 3: On my arm, that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: I think that was the very first one that I got. That was the first one ever, which is now covered by a giant lion head. And then I round two of the name. That one's also not really a g It wasn't a cover up because I was like, no, like this this name or whatever has literally zero meaning without me giving it meaning, because I truly, yeah, like, who even are you?
Speaker 2: We're starting up.
Speaker 1: Bonus episode and that's truly what it is. Literally, I mean, we've all seen the news. If it's not you, Lenky, if it's not you being linked to me, it's something.
Speaker 2: Really scary out there about you, really scary.
Speaker 1: So that was brand new. But I will say I don't regret any of my tattoos. The only thing I regret is not being educated that there's more than one needle that you can use.
Speaker 2: Oh so some of them I don't know that tell us.
Speaker 1: Well, like you can do like a single needle, which makes it more fine. I didn't know this. I thought they just went in with a needle and tattooed you.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: And I also didn't realize no one told me really about policement and like they can bleed right, so like lily on the back of my right leg, like just above my achilles. It's like pretty thick, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was it a double needle or whatever? Who knows? Oh, you just got it. By the way, you probably should have been told that by a tattoo artist. I was never told that by a tattoo artist. I got three that are currently all being zepped off.
Speaker 1: But they probably did tell me. And I was drinking vodka out of an aquafina bottle, so sure, sure, I think. I was like, it's.
Speaker 3: Fine, that'll help with the blood too.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, the blood will bleed everywhere if you're drunk.
Speaker 1: But does that make a difference with the tattoo? Ink?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah it does it.
Speaker 3: No, you'll just you might bleed more.
Speaker 1: But I'm not talking about actual bleed.
Speaker 2: You're in bleed, ink bleed, yes, yes, ink bleed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't do anything for that, because you should never bleed. Getting a tattoo artist is good. You can get into the blood.
Speaker 2: Do you have one so you have no regrets? Do you have one that you look at and you're like, this is by far my favorite out of all of them.
Speaker 1: The Oh, I do love my O. I think by far my favorite out of all of them. Oh, I love them all so much.
Speaker 2: I know if you could only keep one, let's not count the O because it was your time.
Speaker 1: Don't Yeah, we're not going to count the O. I would probably keep the Lion. I think it's the only porch, Like, what is that a porch? A picture that I have on my body? Everything else is just words. I do love the heart around my nipple, I certainly do. But if I had to ask all of them except for one, it would definitely, I think, be the lionhead.
Speaker 2: You know, when you interviewed me and I saw that I was like, Oh, she's a Leo, and now this is gonna be good because I was a Leah.
Speaker 1: Everyone thinks that because why else would you get a lion?
Speaker 2: Or I thought either you were or your dad was.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have one Leo in my family. I just like what a lion represents the king of the jungle. Right, he's out in these streets. He's a prowlin. It's just like in the eyes, right, he's an icon the lion.
Speaker 2: He would never get eaten by a shark full circle.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because it would be dumb enough to go more than ankle deep. That's why he's wise. You look in a lion's eyes, there's wisdom behind those eyes.
Speaker 2: That connects to another episode. You guys, if you know, you know. If you don't know yet, you will.
Speaker 3: You need to.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, now you know Easton, yours will be interesting because you You couldn't even ask Eastan how many tattoos he has because they're all just kind of combined into he's covered.
Speaker 2: Do you want to show us or no? Is that uncomfortable? Flash? Yeah, show us show us titties out?
Speaker 1: Wow, why you have a palm tree to live to live fast?
Speaker 2: Is that like a base? Is that a violin?
Speaker 1: No one? Oh that's where our grandma. You know what people are starting to do. And I saw MGK has started doing this too. Oh my gosh, they're so good.
Speaker 2: And actually, well, yeah, all just like black ink, black.
Speaker 4: Ink, and then you start black and then what you do is you do white red, so now it's just a black. Most people do it when they've gone too far, like MGK had like you got to restart no room, Yeah nothing, he's redone his chest like sixsce.
Speaker 1: But I like that it's an option. And there's a lot of men and women who pop up on my explore page who have done the blackout ink and then done what you're saying with the white. It looks so good.
Speaker 2: That actually sounds.
Speaker 3: Rare and it holds a lot better like that, there's not as much fading.
Speaker 2: M It's got to be a lot of ink in your body. By the way, I heard, when you're getting lasered tattoos lasered off, you have ink in your glands, which I'm getting you know, mine for like quite a while. Like if you were to like something with your glands, like if you were to like drain your glands, it'd be all black for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm just dating things.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's once you laser it off that it goes into your glands.
Speaker 2: They get filters out through your blood stream.
Speaker 1: It's too bad. Do we have anal glands?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: No? Do we?
Speaker 2: Or is that just dogs?
Speaker 1: It would be nice if everything filtered to the anal glands and then just once a month, like dogs, we went in and just had them.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 2: I hate it so much I'm gonna pass it out. If anyone ever stuck their finger up my asshole and liquid came out, I would absolutely die. I would I'm sorry, I'd be gone. I'd walk into the ocean welcoming the sharks. Let me google. We do have anal glands?
Speaker 5: Apparently looks like we have twelve of them that are evenly spaced around the canal circumference.
Speaker 1: But there's glands also in like our neck and things like that. Right, those are a lymph No. I'm just trying to understand where the ink is going and being stored and how to release it, like do you go to Okay, it's a specialist.
Speaker 2: Once the ink has been removed with a laser. The lymphatic system recognizes it as waste and excretes it through sweat, urine or fecal matter.
Speaker 1: Great, so we're we are getting rid of it some way somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not constipaedo.
Speaker 1: But it comes through P two. P two and sweat, which I'm also not doing a lot of.
Speaker 3: No sweat, no shit?
Speaker 2: Do you no sweat? No ship? Do you have a favorite?
Speaker 3: You have?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Well you have?
Speaker 2: You said the plow you'd want to change, but just have an absolute favorite?
Speaker 4: Honestly, no either, probably this, but then again his dad, So that's take take if I were to take that one out, Yeah, probably the leopard.
Speaker 2: Wow can I see the leopard?
Speaker 4: We are? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, he says that one's great.
Speaker 1: I don't think my birthday is big enough.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to do Lisa's birthday on you Oh you did?
Speaker 1: Has it on his collar bone.
Speaker 2: And then ocean.
Speaker 3: I'm actually gonna do one for all of the nephews.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna do like just numbers down the hand right here, so like just a birthday like that right there, just small numbers.
Speaker 2: I love that. Have you guys seen the girl on TikTok. Who does. She'll take a word like let's just say like seven or something, great, great name, and she puts it all into one and it's like, uh, I'll send you a video. I'm sure you guys. It's like big on cool yeah, and it makes so she literally shows you how she takes S E V E N and she combines it and it's all on top of each other.
Speaker 6: But it's like a logo, does it?
Speaker 2: You can see every single letter, but it makes a logo and it's like stunning.
Speaker 1: So look, I definitely want to see that.
Speaker 2: You would love this.
Speaker 1: I'll send it to you because I was wondering before we started with baby S. I know that her nickname, like with Ocean, I actually call her. Oh yes, I'm not gonna call this baby S.
Speaker 2: You think you'll call the baby by the full name?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So is it going to like if I get the baby's full name?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you think that people are gonna be like, oh, she got that one's full name, but oh only gets a letter because I actually call Ocean.
Speaker 2: Oh great points.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But this is back to the point of it doesn't if anyone wants to say anything, I doesn't.
Speaker 1: Want ocean to feel like she was put on the back burner.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sending you this really quick, just so you can see.
Speaker 1: This is one of the ones I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think she will at all.
Speaker 1: I'll have that personality.
Speaker 2: This is the name Josh randomly, but it is. It's kind of like shows you what she does. Lalla Easton because you could do this for baby s okay, and it's gonna look, I just texed it to you, guys, this is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Crazy because that sounds really cool. I'm excited to hear what other people because.
Speaker 6: What about you? What is your favorite?
Speaker 3: Not favorite?
Speaker 1: Well, well, Jessica, how many do you have?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: What were you gonna say? Though, you're excited to hear what?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, because what other people write in? And I was gonna follow that up with because I choose to have them covered up if I don't dig them, like my palm tree is a cover up. You have chosen, jess to have yours lasered off.
Speaker 2: Lasered off, which, by the way, I want to give this girl credit because I was talking about her. I don't know, but I don't know if you can get them from her or if she just does it for fun. But it's Danny buy dsg N So this is legit awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is really cool.
Speaker 2: But she does it with like anything you want. I like eleven eleven, like just really cool things and then gets them. I just really think they're cool.
Speaker 1: No, they are actually really freaking cool.
Speaker 2: Aren't they? Yes? Yeah, so yes, I've chosen to laser mine off. I had three. Aren't they awesome?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just went into like a really like those big deep pag legit.
Speaker 2: I know, I chose it laser mine off. Mine were not good. I also saw them in photos and I was like, like, I got a hibiscus on my hip illegally when I was sixteen with a fake ID. I can say that now. When I was on spring break in Hawaii, I was just like, oh, and it's a hibiscus flower because it's a safe flower of Hawaii. Looked like a blob from far away had color?
Speaker 1: Oh color, color hurts?
Speaker 6: What color was it?
Speaker 2: It's like it was a hibiscus color. So it was like a pink flower. The middle was orange, the uh leaves were green. I won't say what plays since I was underage and they didn't know, but it was like a place that was like on TV. So I was like, oh, I'm gonna you know, like there's reality, like I wasn't on TV.
Speaker 1: Did your tattoo?
Speaker 2: No, I would not be removing it. Then I got three diamonds behind my ears, which was like kind of Pittsburgh Steelers but also like faith, hope and love and like weird. I was like eighteen. It was the first tattoo I got when I was eighteen, so ugly bled, thick lines of color, color, no black black outline. And then I got I will not be saying it on this podcast. I got a third when I was nineteen, on like my back hip, like right above my ass cheek, and it's a angel something of the Lord. I will say, right above my ass cheek, not like a stick it to him or were you no? That was like I was like, oh, I want to it says screw it. It says faith.
Speaker 1: And the F.
Speaker 2: I was in Nashville and I was studying to be a music business major, so I'm like, there has to be something your musical. So I drew it. And the F is a trouble clef, which, if you guys don't know, a treble cleft is this type thing like this thingy, so it's like this is a trouble clet. But then like somehow there's like an f it's so bad, and then it's you're like the girl.
Speaker 1: You're like the girl you just saidized what you got the letter, You've got the no.
Speaker 2: But it's horrific, absolutely live laugh love vibes so bad. Hated it, but there isn't there. Yeah, it's almost gone though, it's literally.
Speaker 1: But it is an embarrassed song. But you gotta have faith.
Speaker 3: And that's.
Speaker 2: Like, no, it was so so bad it's almost gone. Shout out laser away, but no, it's been slapped like when I've been having sex and I just felt this is absolutely blasphemous.
Speaker 1: Oh you you just send them straight to the Lord.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got you there.
Speaker 2: When I started looking back at it, I was like, oh, I gotta get rid of that.
Speaker 6: I got to get the guy behind you.
Speaker 2: And I saw it. I saw it, and I was like, look on the other side, how big?
Speaker 1: How big?
Speaker 2: Probably like big?
Speaker 3: It's big.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If that were on like Stossey's ass, that would be an entire cheek.
Speaker 2: Yes, not on my ass, though it's a tiny bit of it, but we call it a tink tink tink tink booty. That's cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, what.
Speaker 6: Are other people? I love your tattoos?
Speaker 3: You're wait for that.
Speaker 6: You were a mess before I.
Speaker 2: Found an absolute mass before you thin dim No, not even not even a lick a botox. We need touch up. We're getting a touch up. These smile lines are going. I'm gonna be smiling like that.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be smiling like I'm gonna have no facial expression.
Speaker 1: Absolutely loved this household.
Speaker 4: I'll take it as I'm gonna get my lips done and everything.
Speaker 1: No, you're not getting it upst.
Speaker 2: Okay, A picture is worth a thousand words, is what the tattoo said. And then this person said, highly regret that.
Speaker 3: I don't blame you, babe.
Speaker 1: I would highly regret that too, also because a picture is not worth a thousand words at all to showing the picture, but not even then, like I could show you a picture and literally like people that say it's worth a thousand words, I'm like probably less, yeah, probably less, maybe more, maybe I don't know, depends on what the picture is. So when you put such a like such a number, such an adamant number where it could be give or takes.
Speaker 3: And now we see what it.
Speaker 6: Came up, you know, and now we stumbled into why they call it that.
Speaker 2: Look at that, but they're saying it's worth a thousand, and you.
Speaker 6: Said might be less, might be more, she said, If you're going to settle on a thousand.
Speaker 2: She said, if you're going to say it, it needs to be the exact number. The picture is worth one thousand, three hundred and seventy two words.
Speaker 1: There could be a picture of someone cheating on someone and it's like this person cheated on you. Here they are kissing. Word right, not a thousand, a thousand, but what he what that picture got out, can re could retire.
Speaker 3: Could be and that picture is worth.
Speaker 2: So in fact, the pictures is worth a thousand words or more.
Speaker 6: Or more, maybe less, but let's just settle on a thousand.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that girl would get that tattooed on her.
Speaker 6: Though, because she's the picture. The new quote from is that did I stumble into it is the picture? It's a thousand words.
Speaker 1: I'd love to know.
Speaker 6: Do I have to write that essay of the thousand words about her?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But the new tattoo. Quote is a picture is worth a thousand words or more? Or like dash while I can Okay, oh my gosh, quote remember who you are Simba? Yeah, like as in remember who you Simba?
Speaker 6: Remember who you are? She just got like remember who you are?
Speaker 3: Though she didn't get Simba.
Speaker 2: She put remember who you are with Simba like a photo, Oimba.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what it is. It's the raf outline.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm gonna say that that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know the exact photo.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell me.
Speaker 1: You know when Raffiki he like busts that thing open and does the drawing.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, I must have missed Reffe busting it wide open.
Speaker 1: But he had read stuff inside of the thing inside.
Speaker 2: Then I know it was and he he what's he doing on Simba?
Speaker 1: No, he gives Simba the mark, you guys.
Speaker 2: But he draws.
Speaker 1: He has the drawing of Simba in the tree. Yes, okay, what I bet that's the picture that she has tattooed on her.
Speaker 2: Oh that's beautiful. Does that remind you of anything.
Speaker 3: He's said fallen into a trout?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, when you I got something for you.
Speaker 4: What any guys out there, if you ever uh get a load off on her, grab a little with your thumb and then just put it right in the middle of them.
Speaker 1: You have never done that ever. Your friend told you about it.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine me doing that?
Speaker 1: I don't want to imagine any of that. To be honest, I will say if someone did that, if someone did that to me, yeah, I would allow them to marry me because that sh it's funny.
Speaker 3: You've got a.
Speaker 1: Sense of humor and that goes far.
Speaker 2: You do that to me, I'm gonna say, get your come off my forehead, Go get a towel, get your fucking cum off my forehead.
Speaker 1: I'd say, can you put a little on the blemish as well? Actually, if that works, put it and I go, okay, keep going. Where are ry sexual? I know?
Speaker 2: Are okay?
Speaker 1: No? I think we all need to like, take a bait, take a beat, take a breather, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Another one an infinity symbol with in quotes love is patient, love is kind. While I was going through a breakup in twenty eleven, we need to know if you regret or like this because I feel bad commenting, but I feel like it's a regret, and if it's not, it sounds beautiful.
Speaker 4: I think it's the way you look at it, because if I were to look at it and I just got I would look at that tattoo and be like, I got that right when I broke up with her, it wouldn't be like I feel how I would be thinking about.
Speaker 3: My ex again?
Speaker 2: Right, how do you feel about this?
Speaker 1: But then again, she could go, you're talking to someone who's not crazy about quotes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it it's giving me live, laugh, love vibes. But Katie, if you love it, that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the other thing, Like, I love what it means and stands for. But I'm not like a quote person. And I think it might be because I grew up in Utah and every household you went into love like literally they would have it on tiles on their back, splash behind like where they cook.
Speaker 3: And then a huge other one that would go the kitchen is where.
Speaker 2: The heart is or steady yes, yes, all of the quote not a big quote. Silly, don't talk to me before I've had my coffee.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know my I like the quote that someone sent me on a cup and this one I fuck with pretty hard and it says you didn't wake up today to be a weak ass bitch.
Speaker 6: I was going to. I was like, okay, I do you want to know what?
Speaker 3: Not a tattoo.
Speaker 6: But everybody, keep calm, stickers, keep calm and stay strung. You know now I get rid of them.
Speaker 2: Rid of them, keep calm and carry on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I see that sticker in your car, oh on a ram in the ass by the way.
Speaker 1: By the way, though, the people that this is what I've found on social media? What just with people who are like my homies, right anyone who has posted quotes are the most unhinged of all the people that I've.
Speaker 2: Ever been home you were if you post a quote, I don't care if it's like a empowering quote. No, yep, you're going through it downward spiral spiral.
Speaker 4: Have you ever gotten help? You're going through the spiral and then they give you a quote. They're like, we'll have it, and you're like, oh, buddy, I need somebody else. Yeah, I don't need quotes right now. No, they like the people who live by the quote.
Speaker 2: If you're if your friend is posting a lot of quotes, checking on them. Just make sure they're okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would do a one okay, okay, next regret.
Speaker 2: Okay, see this is I posted a.
Speaker 1: Lot of quotes during my breakup, and I was on wow, okay, out his hand. Anytime I've wanted to post a quote, I'm like, I'm spying, like fucking in the shining.
Speaker 6: That's how I feel. Are you the kid on the bike or the two girls at the end of the hall?
Speaker 1: No, I'm Jack, Here's Johnny, I'm full jack h.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll do a bonus episode your favorite quotes and get some ones that we actually enjoy and like we love all these though, oh, movie.
Speaker 1: Quotes are a whole different ball.
Speaker 2: Maybe quotes are different because we quote bridesmaids all the time.
Speaker 1: Although, can I tell you one thing before we move on to Whoever's next?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: There is a quote that I saw in this guy's house that I was fucking years ago.
Speaker 2: Sure lovely love above his bed No okay, And for some.
Speaker 1: Weird reason it did not bother me, and I became obsessed with it. And whenever someone I know is like really fucking struggling and I'm talking about we're down in the dumps, it's maybe tough to come out of this one. God won't take you to what he can't take you through. And I live for that quote. And I'm not a quote person. I don't know that I put it anywhere in my home, but when the friend is struggling, I'm like, girl, you've got this.
Speaker 2: God won't take you to what. He won't take you through what he can't take you through. But he can't.
Speaker 1: So basically, if he's bringing you to something, you're good you can get through it, because he wouldn't bring you here if you couldn't get through it.
Speaker 2: I actually really like that one.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful and it might be something where you you know you're really going through it and you're like, fuck off. I hate that quote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I liked it.
Speaker 1: I didn't mind it.
Speaker 2: It's like a beautiful like it's obviously religious without being too in your face. I don't know, I like it. Maybe that's the next one I'll.
Speaker 3: Get about my ask cheek your God.
Speaker 1: It's for the people who have faith.
Speaker 2: Oh see, this is I like that you put Kristen first. Regret, so now I know we can be silly about it. Regret. The typical butterfly lower back tattoo, wanting to hopefully get it changed. Those are coming back. I heard the butterfly tattoo, the butterfly tramp stamp that Brittany had.
Speaker 1: I'm totally into it.
Speaker 2: And I'm into it too.
Speaker 1: Oh an R I P, but R I P. What my butterfly?
Speaker 2: Sugar baby.
Speaker 1: Baby, don't make me crazy? He was homeless before he died, right he was? Who is this a guy who sings it?
Speaker 2: Not oh Town, crazy Town? Crazytown?
Speaker 1: I think the lead singer of crazy Town like just passed away.
Speaker 2: But R I P.
Speaker 1: Love that song. I like the Brittany tramp stamp.
Speaker 2: They're coming, They're coming back. That's why I never take out my belly.
Speaker 1: But how do you feel about vagina tattoos?
Speaker 2: How like? Would it be inner labia?
Speaker 6: No, that's not tattoo of a vagina on you taken?
Speaker 2: Can labias take damage? Of course?
Speaker 6: Could you tattoo it?
Speaker 2: Do you think you could tattoo it?
Speaker 1: I had to think, because you can tattoo your lip. But I'm talking about if you guys remember on the Hills. I believe Brody Jenner was dating that really pretty girl. I think her what was her name?
Speaker 2: Wasn't Jade?
Speaker 1: Wasn't jade Jade and above her little cookie, I think it said respect.
Speaker 2: That's so cute.
Speaker 1: I thought it was kind of cute too.
Speaker 2: That's really cute. I would never get one, but.
Speaker 6: Not mad about it that you couldn't no looking at them.
Speaker 1: Live for every pot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's cool. Guys get don't guys get dick tattoos and it's like, oh, you want to bag or something you've never heard.
Speaker 6: Somebody got a two cents so he could give girls his two cents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like or yeah, they used to. This guy got it in high school and he was a high school. He's like he was a senior and he used to be like, you want to girl, you want to blow a hundred go blow a hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Do you have one hundred bucks on his dick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like one hundred dollars tattoo on his dick.
Speaker 1: I don't love that. No, what else do we have that people regret? Her love?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have, she said regrets.
Speaker 3: Ha.
Speaker 2: We made that joke too before we hopped on here. That was good. I have four one is covered of course, and I only like my ato one tattoo on my wrist gotta wrap.
Speaker 1: Is she from Utah clearly or has roots there? Yeah, she regrets her ato one tattoo.
Speaker 2: No, that's the only when she doesn't regret.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have that in common. Yeah, the tattoo. I don't regret any of my tattoos. But I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is really cute.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's kind of on the forefront too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a tattoo of an orca in a bathtub. This amount of space some are kept in captivity is the equivalent of a human being spending their life in the space of a bathtub. Okay, the amount of space.
Speaker 1: I love this person.
Speaker 2: This is Annie.
Speaker 1: I love Annie. Yeah, Annie, I also have an orca tattoo. I love that. Yours has like way more meaning behind it. But can I tell you When I was on the Santa Monica pier screaming at everybody handing out flyers, I was talking about how keeping orcas in captivity is like keeping your baby in a bathtub, And there was one guy who did not take kindly, and he was with his baby.
Speaker 5: I was like, you want me to kPr baby bathtub?
Speaker 1: I was drinking. Oh no, this was years ago, and I wasn't drinking right then, but I was. I probably you know, I had alcoholic brain. But I stand behind that, and I love that she also uses that comparison because a lot of animal activists do. That's like for people who can't quite grasp it, It's like, well, let me take a person, because that's something you can understand, and you know what it's like to be in a tub. And as much as I love a tub, I'd like to get out of it at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, moving on, you get into the Big Old Blue.
Speaker 2: The Big Old Blue my tramp stamp that says BELLA l O L R I P. Do you think she got that after Bella?
Speaker 3: No, I think she has.
Speaker 1: Bella means beautiful Easton. Please tell the story of the pew pod.
Speaker 6: So I'm hanging out with ocean in her room?
Speaker 3: Okay, why we have pea pads? Still?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you why. Because when this was taking place and she didn't want to go potty on the toilet and didn't want to put a pull up on. Because I'm a big kid, I would tell her you're gonna have to sleep on one of these.
Speaker 3: Then, okay, okay, makes sense.
Speaker 4: So we're hanging out, she changes, She's in her pretty dress. She goes over to her drawer, she opens it, she gets a pea pad out. She comes by and just is holding it with the saddest face, and she goes, just.
Speaker 6: We didn't even on topic.
Speaker 3: Bella died, poor baby, what did you say?
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 6: I got you too funny, she forgot and she just moved on.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: There are some of my friends who are like, oh, my my child doesn't understand the concept of death yet, And I'm like, oh, well, she will as soon if she's hanging out with ocean, because the Ocean constantly goes like this, I'm gonna pretend like I died, and I'm like, where are you learning this?
Speaker 3: Styla.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dogs are a good dry run for grandma.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, I have never made ocean sleep on a peapad. It's called an empty thread.
Speaker 2: Oh oh right.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it worked because that girl no pull up potty before bed, not one accident.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel like a lot of I'm seeing a lot. I'll read one, but I'm seeing a lot of because you have it and I think you do too. Law. My grandmother handwriting always brings me comfort. You have your dads. You have your dads as well.
Speaker 1: No, but I want that. You just have dad in a heart.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got my grandmother's handwriting and my dad's.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I saw one that I really loved. Okay, my sister has this, not the nose, but my pup recently passed and I tattooed her nose and paw prints.
Speaker 3: That is that's so cute.
Speaker 1: I just got chills. And I'm not even jail.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do that for Pobby and Bernie.
Speaker 6: That is so cute.
Speaker 2: And get it, Katie, my sister, get it. Get the prince early, because you're never gonna be Yeah, you're never gonna want to get it, like when they're dying.
Speaker 6: No, I want to get it right now so I have them and I can still love them. We should do that with Lobby and Bernie.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to get their faces tattooed on me.
Speaker 1: I think that's a really good idea. I think I'm gonna get Lily's head.
Speaker 3: Tattooed on me, like on my thighs or on my legs. So cute.
Speaker 2: That's cute. Okay, Abigail our girl, love them, but really regret meaning love tattoos, but really regretting my love laugh love when I turned eighteen.
Speaker 1: It's anytime someone gets tattooed when.
Speaker 4: They're like eighteen ten, Just don't do it. No, my first one, I was eighteen, though, what'd you get mom and Dad's birthday?
Speaker 1: But you know that you're never gonna regret that? Yeah, okay, we have time for one more.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is interesting because I've heard this viewpoint a lot. This is someone I have a cross, but not religious anymore. All part of my life story though with a smiley face. So this is someone who believes because I've heard this before. Even if you don't agree with the tattoo you got or don't like it anymore, it's like, yeah, but I got that at a time where I felt strongly in getting that. So I'm going to stick with it because that's part of my story.
Speaker 1: How do you guys feel I co sign on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got one on me and it's not for me. It's okay, what do you mean the cross? It's not for me, it's for family. Like Bob, you always wear a cross. I like the cross.
Speaker 1: I've thought about getting one on my phone anger.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, I'm reading this one too because it's so cute. I absolutely love my baby's footprint tattooed on my arm.
Speaker 1: That's freaking cute. For a minute, I chich I asked him if he could put Ocean's face.
Speaker 3: On my hand hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Ocean's face, yeah.
Speaker 6: Could you imagine if it didn't look good?
Speaker 1: No? He also said, I think we could come up with a better placement. I just don't think it's gonna sit the way you think it's gonna set.
Speaker 3: I had a homie.
Speaker 4: I'm not even gonna not even saying placement or anything. But he got it or his first or last name.
Speaker 1: You're gonna give hiattoo anonymity.
Speaker 6: That's really nice of you.
Speaker 4: I got a tattoo of his child's foot and like the heel, it looked like a penis. So every time we'd see it, and like the foot was going up and so like out of shirts, you just like see it.
Speaker 3: Tip of a deck, the tip.
Speaker 6: Of a penis.
Speaker 3: Ah. And I didn't have the balls to say, let's.
Speaker 1: He needs to wear turtlenecks forever.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine you.
Speaker 4: Get you get a tattoo for ocean and somebody comes up and goes your child's foot looks.
Speaker 3: Like a dick.
Speaker 6: You're gonna go ape ship.
Speaker 3: That is absolutely beautiful. Man.
Speaker 1: Where do you get it right here?
Speaker 6: Where is it so like? It's here?
Speaker 3: So like when he wears his shirt, he's just got a little penis. PU should have put the toes that way, should have just not had a penis.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for you to tell me who it is.
Speaker 5: Off Wow, I gotta go on real quick. So one of my teachers told me his buddies. They went to UC Irvine, I believe it was. They got the logo tattooed on them. Then they got kicked out for cheating no.
Speaker 6: So they didn't even get a diploma of no.
Speaker 5: So now I don't know if they still have it, but they had the whole tattoo the school they ended up getting kicked out.
Speaker 4: I'd be pissed because I know athletes said do like h Zeke Elliott, he's just in the NFL, but he went to Ohio and he's got the big O right here.
Speaker 3: But did right.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that get like the University of utah U that you sick. Yeah, that is a good one, Producer, John, that is good.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want to hear this last one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have two hibiscus done in Maui and a peacock done in India. Wish we could attach a pick. So this is someone who does not regret their habiscus, which I love, or their peacock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they don't relate to you on I bet the peacock is sick.
Speaker 2: I bet they're both sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Because when you can get the right artists and the colors involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: If it's done right, I can become a real big color.
Speaker 3: Color other people. I just don't know if I could ever do it for me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have so many tattoo ideas that I want, but can I tell you they all are wor words. They're all words, you know, it's like the name of the baby or whatever, or like little I guess I could do. What I don't want is to start looking like I just have a bunch of random tattoos, which I do look like I have a bunch of random tattoos right now. But it can become too much where the whole arm just has like little random ones everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that. Look you don't like it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: The sticker tat. It's not that I don't like it. It's that I'm in all or nothing. It's that why I go from platinum blonde to jet black hair. I don't know the in between. So I'm like, well, if we're gonna put them everywhere, let's just do a full sleeve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you, and those are sick too.
Speaker 1: We'll see where I end up. You, guys, thank you for submitting your loves and regrets with the tattoos. I think of tattoos as children. I don't think of them as children. It's my but I have the same headspace. If you're on the fence about.
Speaker 6: It, don't get one.
Speaker 3: You're on the fence about it.
Speaker 1: If you If you're on the fence about it having kids, don't have them. Same with marriage, you guys, Same with most things in life. If you call the fence, do you know, don't do it? They always say, if you don't know what to do, do nothing.
Speaker 2: Is that what they say? They say?
Speaker 1: If you're on if you're unsure about something and you don't know what to do, do nothing. In other words, take a beat, press pot like that right, because yeah see there's a quote for you to touch you on yourself.
Speaker 2: You don't know what to do, do nothing.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, and I will catch you on the next bonus episode.
Speaker 6: Bye.