Speaker 1: It's freaky fat, freaky bride.
Speaker 2: Call in that eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club morning every cej n V CHARLAMAGNEA God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Laura la Rossa with us this morning.
Speaker 4: And it's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 5: It's freaky, breaky, breaky Friday, Friday.
Speaker 4: Friday.
Speaker 3: Question comes from our producer. Now, our producer is a little overweight little.
Speaker 5: Now listen, I don't want nobody to think that we're shaming uh, we're shaming our coworkers the way Lizzo is being accused of shaming her co working. Again, we're not. I'm just saying we're not doing that. He calls himself the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee, and his names his name also reflects the fact he's overweight. We're just not allowed to put him on camera now, you know what I'm saying, because we don't have any cameras big enough yet as soon.
Speaker 6: As we shire now, we need a whiter shot.
Speaker 5: We need a wit that's messed up. We need you see him, you see him. But he said he said a nude picture to his girlfriend, and his girlfriend sent back the emoji that when you think something that is disgusting when it's green and like the mouth is like blown up with.
Speaker 6: Air in it, that's messed up because she's seen you in person, dude.
Speaker 3: So well maybe she felt like that in person too, but it's different when you see a picture.
Speaker 6: How are y'all in a relationship?
Speaker 5: Then maybe she closed her eyes?
Speaker 1: No, yo, so let's open say he ain't got that much money for her to closer, closer eyes eight.
Speaker 4: Hundred five eight five, one on five one. Let's know what you Lauren, has this happened to you.
Speaker 1: I've never gotten a response to a pick that was bad, but the fact that I sent it in the person. So this is when I was in my like I cheat back days, I sent a nude to somebody. It was a great one, and then the person I was with at the time found out that I sent the nude. His response wasn't the best.
Speaker 5: You think, Lauren?
Speaker 6: Yeah it was. It was pretty bad, you think.
Speaker 1: But other than I've never had a bad experience news. I always I take pride in what I say. Just a case to ever hit the internet.
Speaker 5: Talk about this so nonchalantly. That's your that's your generation, that's your areeah.
Speaker 1: I mean because it's the truth of the matter. Is like with the Internet, anything can make it anywhere. So when you send it, you got to know what you send this. So I'm always making sure the material is like a one.
Speaker 5: Why send it? Like, don't you realize nudes can come back to haunt you in life?
Speaker 1: Minds won't That's what I'm telling you. My nudes you could publish them in a book of art, you know what.
Speaker 5: I also believe that in this era that we're in, I don't think like jobs and stuff will hold that against people anymore, just because it's become.
Speaker 1: So norm but also too if you publicly post my nude that you're a criminal at that point that is like it's not mine to post No, I mean, it depends on how you're posting it. If you it's so safe, for instanceive like you and your person separate and you post it out of spite and your upset.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I could get a lawyer play me if you want to, no matter how good they look.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what if I post it and say, look at this work of art, I'm gonna miss her. You know what I mean? We not together no more. Man, I'm gonna miss her.
Speaker 1: Doesn't my reaction to it matter? Like if I say I we talked about this, not ever supposed to be hosted?
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, get that right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not really tripping because, like I said, I make sure, and I think most girls make sure that what you're sending is quality works and piece of art.
Speaker 6: If not, you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phone lines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because there's no need for me and envy to answer this question. Because I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. We were born in the nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 6: You don't do that in your marriage.
Speaker 4: But wait for what I FaceTime.
Speaker 6: I don't even do that, okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Said, that's right.
Speaker 5: We grew up in a time where we didn't have those kind of devices. You saw what you saw, and you saw when you saw it.
Speaker 3: You see this right here, that sticky fingers. Last night, me and the white let's go to my Hello, who's this calling?
Speaker 5: I didn't need that. No, no, no, we me all Lauren didn't need I watched you.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I was disgusting. Man, Why would you do that Lauren, it hits you differently to Lord have mercy.
Speaker 4: He was a little jealous.
Speaker 5: So I think I'm sorry, sir, How how how are you said? I'm disgusting. I feel like I feel like our produce his girlfriend. I'm blessed, brother.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 4: So I had a situation where I had a side chick for a little.
Speaker 3: While and she basically asked me for a nude one day.
Speaker 1: So I sent her the nude and I'm a pretty skinny dude.
Speaker 5: And she she replied with the weirdest thing ever.
Speaker 4: She goes.
Speaker 5: My mom said that the only.
Speaker 4: Reason why your personality is so big is because you're skinny.
Speaker 5: Can your question You're you're Caucasian? Right? Nah? Okay? Can I ask your question Puerto Rican? Okay, sleuth? Though I knew you weren't black because you said that you had a side chicken. Black men don't cheap. Okay, We'll continue what I was. I just when I'm ready to say I'm right, I was right.
Speaker 6: Right what there's always gonna be my response? But can ask you a question?
Speaker 1: When she was saying that what she's saying that everything she saw on the photo was skinny, That's why she went to your personality.
Speaker 3: No, no, what she said was she goes.
Speaker 6: My mom said that the only reason why you're so big is because it's an optical illusion.
Speaker 5: Talking about your penis. Yeah, okay, okay, can you say personality? Yeah? Yeah, yep, I don't know if you know. So why on So what you were supposed to do is try your mama is clearly she showed moment.
Speaker 3: Back to the house the next day and I took care of her.
Speaker 6: Mom in real life. Is this a lie?
Speaker 3: He explained to her the situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a This is a lie. Goodbye Black men, Puerto Rican man cheat, they lie you hear it? Puerto Ricans, y'all need better representation this morning.
Speaker 6: You don't want to let them to the mom black man.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, who's this.
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: J Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Piece. How are you? Queen?
Speaker 3: I am blessed, black and beautiful?
Speaker 5: There you go, There you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: So we're asking, have you ever sent a picture to somebody and you didn't get the reaction you wanted?
Speaker 5: So no, I have not.
Speaker 3: But my husband, I guess you was feeling this stuff a pit last week and I was find that he will ask you.
Speaker 4: He asked he go to work with him?
Speaker 5: And what did I say? And what did he reply back?
Speaker 3: You just sit back the whole las face across the.
Speaker 5: Screen, and you should have told him, ain't nothing funny, go with you, some goddamn jergis some goddamn god.
Speaker 1: Look, he looked dehydrated the sunking here just a shower, he thot, he got out moisturized.
Speaker 6: It was it was doing you a favor. I know he did. You know you first got out the shower. You tell your best.
Speaker 5: He thought he thought he was friend.
Speaker 3: Well, I just want to pick a moment that I love.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Listen to y'all every morning.
Speaker 6: Keep doing what you're doing, and keep pushing forward.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you. Queen.
Speaker 3: Eight n'n Drink five five one O five one. We're asking one of our producers, he's a little overweight. Could you stop saying a little shit to his girlfriend? Could you stop saying the little rect term a lot overweight? All right, Okay, he's a lot overweight. Yes, he sent a naked to his girl and this girl didn't give him the reply that he wanted. He was kind of embarrassed. So we're asking, has that ever happened to you. Have you ever sent you a significant other picture and it didn't hit like it was supposed to?
Speaker 5: And let the record show the breakfast Let the record show though he came in this room and wanted to do this topic. And when he said what he said to us when he said, yo, I sent the nude, first thing I said was, why would you ever do that?
Speaker 1: I mean, if the person's already seen naked in person like, it doesn't matter. I feel like a horrible person sitting next to you today.
Speaker 6: I know where the policy.
Speaker 3: Let us, we'll call it. We'll take your calls when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Of Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Power one o five one.
Speaker 3: It's Freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: He got that call in down eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: If you're just joining us with talking about one of our overweight producers, there you go. He sent a nick picture to his girlfriend and he didn't like it was supposed to. I guess he you know expected you know, flowers, hearts and he got the throw off emoji.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the green emoji with a person that's like like they got something in their mouth.
Speaker 1: Y'all do have it heart though, because men can't send the photo to the group chat and be like, y'all look at this first, like, girls can do that, y'all do that. I mean, it depends on it depends on how crazy the photo is, but girls can do that. I just thought about that because why would he do Why would he send that?
Speaker 5: Why would he send me?
Speaker 6: He didn't have no InterVoice, no friends, He's no friends.
Speaker 5: Man, it's the same in a voice that tells him go to the fridge. Go to the fridge, Go to the fridge. More more more, don't listen to that voice.
Speaker 4: Go to the full lots five one, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: I'm kaya d I'm so excited, kya, y'all listen to y'all every morning.
Speaker 5: Thank you ky But so, the worst response I've ever gotten was none, like I shouldn't move to my baby daddy.
Speaker 3: And he was like, well, I see every day like this.
Speaker 5: Damn God, damn damn.
Speaker 6: That's so he responded, I see you every day, or he didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: He didn't say anything. So when I seen him in person.
Speaker 5: He was like.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, I've seen him.
Speaker 3: I was like, did you see my pictures?
Speaker 6: And he was like yeah, him gout. I see you every day.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 5: No did y'all say together? Oh no, no, no, no no. Let me tell you some queen. I was, I'm glad that you said y'all not together the mocha. What I was gonna tell you is you just wasn't one of his favorites. Because I was about to say I've seen Avengers. I'm gonna tell you I seen I've seen Avengers in game a million times. I've seen Boys in the Hood a million times. I've seen Lion King a million times. Every time Ricky gets killed, I get the same feeling every time move Fox gets killed I get to see. Every time you know Falcon says cap on your left, I get the same feeling. I'm excited, I'm happy to see it. I'm like, oh, if he ain't giving you that he tired of that movie, you ain't he was over it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm so glad you made it out of that situation. Was it a good nude?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Was it like the angles was hitting and all that? Because just in case I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: After the baby's got the belly down, sent the new you know, sometimes he's been donna know what they got.
Speaker 6: It's okay. Have you hired he sent the same nude to somebody?
Speaker 5: Better? True? Other people, like other people have hired more security for your club. You gotta hire more security for your club because you just can't have people shooting your club up.
Speaker 6: You said no, literally literally, no one, no one.
Speaker 3: She left that club.
Speaker 5: That's right. You need to be proper pat downs from now on before you let people down. That's right. Have a blessed day. Literally, you gotta have them.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this chill? Who?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 3: Now you set a picture to somebody that you didn't get the reaction you wanted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, get the reaction I wanted.
Speaker 3: Man, was actually kind.
Speaker 5: Of weird what you saying, bropy, Basically, you know what I'm saying, I'm like twenty five.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, slew fat.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: How tall are you? How tall are you? How tall are you? Know? How tall are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you ain't that big?
Speaker 4: Now You're not that big, bro. I ain't even show people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you like you like the new Taho, like how the new Taho looks.
Speaker 6: New tile. You should make that your Instagram bio.
Speaker 4: The old region.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, Now what happened now? You sent the nude? Yeah, I said, I said, I seen.
Speaker 3: Her reaction was, Oh.
Speaker 4: That's sexy.
Speaker 5: I like it. What's the problem?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Women messing around with the other four minutes out.
Speaker 5: So for you to just a lot of my face.
Speaker 4: Like that, I can't believe nothing.
Speaker 5: Man, You know you're dealing with an Aposta syndrome. King, Man, she clearly likes you. You say y'all was messing around. So she clearly likes likes messing with you, and you send her news. She finds you sexy, she finds you attractive. Man. She got more confidence in you.
Speaker 6: Woman like the dad Bob, She might like yours? What angle did you send there?
Speaker 5: What did you say?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: What was the angle you sign for?
Speaker 3: Board?
Speaker 5: She got more confidence and got yourself Okay, she got more confidence in you than you got in yourself. Man, you need to believe in yourself the way she believe in you. Man, You sexy, King.
Speaker 6: Che I want you to say that to him on more time. Tell him again, he's sexy, king.
Speaker 5: Believe in yourself. Jealous and by the way she likes what she sees. That's all that mad is. Brother, there you go.
Speaker 1: Together.
Speaker 4: Tell me something.
Speaker 5: Shout up. I ain't talking to you. You're still together? Like Lauren just asked, all engaged?
Speaker 6: How long you've been engaged?
Speaker 3: A couple of months?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Man? You winning? Man? You winning? Where you where you at? Where you living at? Man? Are you in Houston? Oh? You winning? Man? Y'all got you a nice two bedroom somewhere. You probably got you a hell cat. You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: You got a backyard too.
Speaker 5: S'all live in life. You got a backyard, You got your fiance king live king?
Speaker 4: Right, brother, I have a good weekend.
Speaker 5: Man, be crazy all right?
Speaker 6: Your response, Challa, may.
Speaker 4: Tell me something. Man. You just told that man he's sexy. Tell me something.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Shut up? Lauren, what we got in the room? Report listening to this?
Speaker 4: Nope, Nope, don't tell me something. I want to hear. I want to hear something on this Friday.
Speaker 1: It was on my paper that I can't proceed until you tell him be something something about how sexy here is Lauren? Look, look, Laura did you put your did you call the police?
Speaker 6: What just happened here?
Speaker 5: Lauren called the police? The level of like, Lauren called the police?
Speaker 6: Why am I going to police?
Speaker 5: You see this man? What did he do? He made me feel uncomfortable?
Speaker 6: I'm sure we do.
Speaker 1: We're going to go to speaking of uncomfortable situations and sometimes comfortable.
Speaker 6: Usher's last Vegas residency.
Speaker 5: Know that whole lot of hold up, we got passed off coming up?
Speaker 6: We don't.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right, you know, right, that's right.
Speaker 6: You know it's a sexy It was not. Once you start calling people sex.
Speaker 5: You don't have my back and you're seeing this man sexually harassed me.
Speaker 1: Lauren, Okay, well that is I had your back when he put up the five fingers and you were here for a moment, traumatized, and now I think you know you're sending it back his way.
Speaker 6: It's equal. No, I'm an equal opportunitist.
Speaker 5: Nope,