Speaker 1: Olah after the person Ketoi k I grew up learning both languages at the same time. So you're here a little Spanglish a key and there, but you cannot see see Una manadel, chapoline, Colorado and public saying controlvo show a la miss maura, miss monada, pere paradou idea moi di tinta a total oh antes it was too risky. Unela Sono, show all, lachara chara and period. The only newspaper called miss monomery la chichara. The main character Arab sante Chambon, Uno portero, Medio, mansodado de portes spectaculos in politica, Nuca savia, keaventule to Cabal Chambone and Cada episodio. And so see ci pretaba or campagnado the Candida sufiel photographa. And you already know who was playing her right Obio Ra Florinda, Mesa la mena, mena Tavera, Paracian, Robena Hiri, como Donlino Tapia, the basman Ian Helenez, Fernandez a k A la Brugal, comosus secretaria, Edgar Vivar Etoni norm Parto, the cast principal Alguno, cameos, chambon is La Candida Viajavan and b Noticias, Mane, Hannya, Maba Chapiretta show and Nunce Pacicara and Little Shakespeare Explotos creatively that and his budget in Calai, Pisolio, Piangas, nuevos La, Theatro La Ficino, the own clari Vidente and the Cherry on the top algoce Casi nothing else with auto programmers. Last of outdoor scenes outside the ceta. You are no sole productor, but me mahino ke eso in plicaba, mass posto in velle, the producantees and show Differente. It's just pirito, Stava surong, Programa, bien Chico and tremanos. You're a briando las felicita, los hefe, los arastos so compagneros. The most importantly the Publico Peo, lonico que pro la Margosa, word del Fracasso for case, Studio, al gooque ca Pasado and Suskada, the television Sallot, the Lighted Pea, the solo Episodios Wow it was canceled, can say lad the show Manera there chapoline too, mar de doos enos Episodiosara, No, you're gonna avent i Tella. The Oi is the fecile and contrad al won episodio, the Lachara and internet twos on episodio, the man to harmon. I'll just pito not like you know, the all dramatic Regressarasu, Vitorio Insara and algo maas soon never show fracaso chapolinare, terminado, Poco tempo, elchavel lotoso fin kind.
Speaker 2: Of Amego's Podcastterros del tana punto the historia mathmacor in menos por de comedian no man who know the mouristica el no man okay sensa medica latina, Yes that siros estos Nacio Legenda, Espirito conducidop and super comedian te estando pero experimentado senor Arriago.
Speaker 3: There's the Sinaloi boy, Hights, parrel Moundo fairly pest fars in Betanos specialists, Albert Queva, Oscarbo Viglio in Marianne de las Neeves connect us Younestro dri Chresco Como Sanchez Andres barger Russo comtos i Mariana Coronel Como Teresita, direction No Enriquez sings.
Speaker 1: I see comlosucan Asa Chaveolchoso find l ultimo episode of Wales Siete de Nero de Lorcenda and New Year com Sava called Mala Nicias, Perito Talvetava canzalotl Barrill is the invent Tarzan Web Personages, slid ramon to vocan Mentara, Dona nieves Ja, Jaimitol, Cartero, Nisi quierra fue E, lauto, Delltimo, Episodio, lo cretos, Preso Ermano or Rassio Carnicero man and you know what chave Locho terminorial mente, the first sem programmer, the Benzio Manutos, Regrezzo a cern Cas, the on Wavo show l Sespuerito, Tava Kelandos in his Atta Ki India, Florinda, Ledijo.
Speaker 4: Pourquino, Termineestaes, la Montanostro.
Speaker 1: Referea, Ana over A, Ketches, Spirito and Persoa scriber Pa Los Santa Gadal Momento, the del Cajon Caper there Casso, Florida che Piu La trauma dari Forma su Personages is a preparoparawara, so obra altriatro.
Speaker 2: Pas pave the over, the Covetia care post production drap roll.
Speaker 5: On si.
Speaker 1: Je de fregados, tratta po bos cameos and oura aquista carbon Figlio mister obra party.
Speaker 6: There is the persona, the trailers final bent ropegia a person ed person you see, yes, a person appear. They lose those testicus in an accident.
Speaker 1: And pla premissa rasa p persons canzado their egos entonces alamo massa para kill you. The conuna in the semina pero elamgol tineun jingo the meadow are surgery so lapida you the own chauffe what a mess?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Laura mava on sa poor girl choele pus on numeroal a parte de cuerpo.
Speaker 6: We said, un la farente does its quad lars singcola woke.
Speaker 1: You won't say those says, so loves those testicus. How about that? Huh? And on the Comedia con Donald picantech Pito paratola familiar and Mitrio kees ober no era param rios otravez and Dava Tomano riesoes conalgo distinto pro ketli do tambien eern fracasso chespiritos do viera morieno de nerbos jan paratras to list pesta obra eleestredos tobo jeno the mitado percial person prenza pero dia moda chespiritosa so more inovia ma bente personas the toda maneras los a torres salieron and they gave it all lodieron todo durante varrios, dia too oh poco publico and nerfuncion consolo yes personass mass almessi medio chess pirite, considero seria mene cancellar la obra in tento serrago diferente and TV innada innoda koo alahandi nolin portara serrac chawi chapoline you know we a mass extop chespirito okay.
Speaker 7: Po lahnunka lore conocium.
Speaker 1: Critical mass critical the television alvaro whoever ertot.
Speaker 7: Pus creando pero lahntida and erlo lomismo.
Speaker 1: So fracasotavana chespirito use no into nuevo todo eva estab the eco more blanco e consu person.
Speaker 7: Tempo pasa las torres, torres lotos cantend there which is a casto center, comedians to Chespirro, Toco, por ker Publico well responsibly not Spirito Andmino.
Speaker 1: Italoskey and beer Caches Spirito, came Delo para sing Cristianos to the Exitus Assiso said Jo panduel Chabo a loto for finn sestre No and Brazil and shows Trai Primivez and the Loceno Cuatro and travel Canal, La vitodestel of Primero's episodios of Brassi, Leros, gueraron and cantaloos, ninos issus avenue labating dam Yeah and sofa vela.
Speaker 8: This is Brazil self massa ches Spirito.
Speaker 1: Whatever Mardo the companion Jonatas can be found the Legado, the Chespirito and Supaka chess Tadas and show to do Blado al Porto. Guests invested Chavo chavist He invested do ramon sEH madruga a.
Speaker 8: Kind razil An important comolo. The Gespiritu fue tildo Blahi al Portuguese per cats quid lauren Portuguese.
Speaker 1: Fue Tanto Grande Lexi to Jean brazil.
Speaker 8: Ke, i'm uralist cola, cardos personal as I caricaturas, I hinte Sally dis Rasada albsis Digo, Klchaves mass Brazilian porque h It's time told as the last parties, The Surprise.
Speaker 1: Tanto Kanal Chavis art al Famoso rey Pele, the Los My host Footballista, del Mundo, Busco Chespirito by the cloch Mirava. He has tele for la juntos me mah okay, Little Shakespeare, estaba bien pinches agra decido, The case shows jar and Uebaso, Tiempo er Comostino, The Hurricane Esto, the Loke alejarse s, the mental sa Alexito and Brasilva Prito. The video Alido o w on Cassie, the Where's that? The neur those shows, the media wuevers or mass our Chido Andrea on Programmer, The totals Yamado ches e Agresso, There's a program Abo and SunOS, The squat Lot Superhanos, Iante, del Buom, del Chapolini, El Chavo, alf Matoito and the Principio de los Taua on different sketches includiendo alcavo loo it was can a concasional show, the whole Momento, the Descent, paulvard On via hoost catch so pa ladronez MOI Menzossita.
Speaker 4: Jealous and contraste no miristas potos, the.
Speaker 9: Pincho cal Pinacho el Santiago Santiago Chili, Pinchu Santiago Chili evenso comosras de bruto I mera kiss domostus and and the Whunuti.
Speaker 4: Your name listen sado mia callas photos tell fold the loskitos, it's.
Speaker 9: Preta condoms comona you when when.
Speaker 4: Yeah kistan gutti list personas and policia erra Carlos castle a poto record probl is for us, when.
Speaker 9: Ramoni ladron lka you have us a little connect jumpiras come ya, mama el peteret.
Speaker 8: M h.
Speaker 4: The know alno so maybe an el jumpires yell body.
Speaker 9: Oigan yell and jelly punto Mary antoni ite problem cons personacel.
Speaker 4: Marukitas pose getting Marukita.
Speaker 9: Hi san spero Marukita vasicamento on.
Speaker 4: Person Roberto person Roberto not as apple is.
Speaker 5: Obvious, Maruna prosty distrasaga.
Speaker 1: Maraste Paratonio, coquito se Ubien tambien Roberto Si your sketch for Mucho tiempo tanto arcota persona, the Spees de Loskitos Miraro an episode traveled on the Locus ladrone This is Gerron Jano, ser rateros Aipa Saron, the s Malo ladronez a Lazy workers on Rados es Mas your Pirito tan in Spirato coosoenas mucha vezz super Gramma Nenia sketches led the Dia competta a Loakitos versus the Ghana ves perdo in the Spuez, The Esta Mala Raja, the Repented Undia and Shakespeare Schiqito, Gano traves Se Manas presentandos un triatro vas Ceo Chespirito, Ajuanto, praval A, Lamotiva, Florinda youngt Solo Tubieran personas and Ludencia a cienso over a commosier Thiatro Tubiera Jeno yesa es personas salleon del Theatro Muerto Therisa, The First even in Contavana Compo chicola, Pasaron, Cipo, Poco lahnte person a Labra atta ke porfin y naroon las funzionest in the Jano pararm Lo grdu record, the Boletos at mak de siento, Squenta, funciones, no so braumbo Letto, Paradar, Cortes, Sialo, hefes do Coverteria and la Obra the theatro Ke Matiempo duro and Cartlea de Mexico record ke con servo fecia nerata says funcion p smanna, that's a lot lex leg perito elelta para por fin tomar esa rato dandoe veultas er lamento doos yace rato, keloskitos occupava casola or the Espirito, the Western Quando sian Ultro sketches nd ran mass de sinco, dimnutos, kustoer in con fudar Chao, Locho, Jiani Sali, la Vesinda, todo Susidia and Lascuela del professor, Hira Pales, Paresesia, Momentoes, Spirito sante tres Annos, Giano c Centtia and former paracel de Nino Cintia kejor war darlo is the caral Hente como querdo claro larasone, the suakipos dejar esperaro.
Speaker 5: Condoc spirito, jarno, quiso chavo delcho, the versi parame contos pira porcee it is a messto and paracela.
Speaker 1: Loco Tony An then s razones parra a.
Speaker 5: Sile who then vins you.
Speaker 1: Personal massive Portande Tonydrina, s Chavo che Perito and Dane persona chiquitos pnada simple like there was in Guando, just like you Dava Maro hita hey no tonyestava Listadrina carreas personal television, el triato, el kirco don de fuera, Tony Perito. It is the key l hon the contesto.
Speaker 5: Inopartment went in problem and prescribe spirito ndo luenes.
Speaker 1: To pres jabertaminado bien Jeff Parito, you Chavo per Cladrina, Jeff Pito, chaumpiters pero Toni you know carea se maro hita a se ke tada por sulado a s lo Carrea its encompassed commos.
Speaker 5: Or momentum k.
Speaker 1: Okay okay here Roberto you know kiso and plato too, Bueno trancaso cavron is a port of Palomita Rasa for Escandolo Marandela res Perito estap comments are but Flaso Cavron.
Speaker 3: Almost Presentado Nacional Legenda Jeff Spirito as the approximasavana a La mis maura pesta plata forma conducido por Felippes Parsa production, the Fernando Strada Gumelo yevelybe production Mariana Coronel Scritapor everlybe seen as Chespirito s Critas Andres Bargas Russo A story editor Rodrigo Crespo fact checking the Siboney Flories investigation. Maria Coronel ye conna juda de Fernando Strada, Gumelo Lame singer, Sonoro son the Fernando Glavis as soon as the studio in Las You not the Mexico is to cargo the Fernando g Labis Deandres Vayna and Sonoro condrection Andres Barga Russo el Re mixed La Marcha Delut with bang Bethoven as the Fernando Glavis boss additionalists El Presenta looris Fernando ga Labis Gutierto says Andres Barger Russo Sanchezes, Rodrigo Crispo, Teresitas, Marianna Coronel, Bosses, Incidentalist Amita Susho, Tom Bosses, additionalists The Carrinsa Chaires, Carina, River Road, desar Rojado, por Rodrigo Crespo, Producla, Victoriano Is, Joseph Weinstein, Para Solo It Sell Panchays Para Ihearts, Michael Tura podcast Network, Estra the marketing, Claudia Fernandez, Mariannarera, Paola Perez, Marianna Baron, gun Di Barba, Ibnie Soto cover art, the Serchio su Sto head the marketing, Susanna Medina, Agradmosa, Jonata's Takuna Porson Travista National Legenda, Czpirito as soon as Si Sonoro but Ihearts Michael Dura podcast Network, Paramat's podcast is Kuca, the replication on the iHeart Radio Apple podcast, although the Chirac sculches to shows for burritos,