Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to this afternoon edition of Donald Trump's third Trendittment. Uh yeah, motherfucker, I indicted again. Well, anything happened.
Speaker 2: And we'll see. I'm Miles. I'm thrilled to.
Speaker 1: Be joined by uh, first time long time I would say first time long time. Uh, first time, first time caller, longtime listener, first time host, longtime part of the show.
Speaker 2: Please welcome. Super is a Victor? Right, Victor? What's going on? Oh? What's up? Everybody? Victor here? How's it going? Victory? Oh? Man?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna have some coffee? So I'm like all energetic right now.
Speaker 2: I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 1: Hey, don't look, don't outshine me with your energy right now? I told you before gone, So don't sip that coffee and then start coming from my fucking title.
Speaker 2: Man. Uh No, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm I think I'm as everybody who's been working on the show today knows.
Speaker 2: I think something's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with my health in that I think I have I don't know something about all with my sinuses.
Speaker 2: So that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: I don't I never get those Archer Bulger is supposed to be green when you get assign his affection.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well I know, because every time I get it's just green snot tripping out of Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not getting the Greenies out.
Speaker 1: So who knows, man, It could just be that my body realizes that even with.
Speaker 2: Another indictment, something might not actually come a bit.
Speaker 1: Which is our first trend. Trump indicted yep, third time. Cool new charge is for overturning the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 2: I'm not shocked.
Speaker 1: I just want to get to the part where he's either found innocent or found guilty, Like, let's stop. I don't like the in between where everyone's like speculating, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only shock I have is that isn't this the first time that he's actually being charged with overturning the election. Everything else was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's many other cases, but yeah, this is the specifically for overturning the election. And you know, a lot of people will talk about it more in tomorrow's episode, but right now, the main line of attack against the indictment seems to be that, you know, Republicans are trying to paint this as Jack Smith is basically criminalizing free speech because Donald Trump kept saying the wrong things over and over, and.
Speaker 2: That's all it was.
Speaker 1: He was saying the wrong things. But no, like the charges are over a conspiracy. It can you know, a coordinated effort to overturn the election, which again.
Speaker 2: We all saw that in four K.
Speaker 3: Basically that's been that's been the rights response for this entire thing. It was always like, oh, he's he's a political prisoner or something like that, not that he did things illegally that her.
Speaker 1: No, they can't. They can't argue that part. It just has to be like, yeah, well he said that, but that's.
Speaker 2: Like not a crime. Okay, that's just like your opinion, man.
Speaker 1: That's the locker room talk or something whatever it is. But yeah, we'll see again, we'll see what happens. Shout out the Fulton County you know grand jury down there. We'll see if that indictment is supposed to come soon, and then he can have four little indictments that he can try and raise more money off of.
Speaker 2: But it'll be.
Speaker 1: Sure because based on how he was screaming for money this morning, sounds like he also knew that the pack is not bringing in as much money as his legal fees. So whatever, like like when will when will when will any of us fucking know a.
Speaker 2: Forty million dollar legal bill?
Speaker 3: How interesting that is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even want to. I can't even fathom that.
Speaker 1: Next Boston Pedee is trending and I don't know if y'all have seen it, but you should definitely try and find it.
Speaker 2: It's a video of.
Speaker 1: This cop getting absolutely fucked out of a metal slide at like a playground. I will play this sound for you just you can understand this officer. He has his gun on his hip too as he is ejected from this slide. But yeah, just hear this. This is the sounds of other cops filming him. I believe here he comes down the slide and he just flew out.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, I'm sorry. This video is fucking as much as I said, I think I feel sick. I think this video is healing me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, to see like just an and an adult dicking around on a fucking slide and then absolutely get destroyed.
Speaker 2: Like Justin and we were.
Speaker 1: When we were watching, you were like, he fucked his wrist up bad, the way he kind of brings it close to his body after flying out.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, sir, he done a He's done a boo boo there.
Speaker 3: Because he got shot out like a cannon. You didn't, He's there's no way to describe it without seeing it. Of how fast he was coming out of them.
Speaker 1: No, And the thing that's really confusing is, I don't know about you, Victor.
Speaker 2: I think of myself as a traditionalist.
Speaker 1: When I go down the slide, which his feet first with your butt on the slide, right, this man came out of it feet first on his stomach with his ass up in the air like he was throwing it back.
Speaker 2: Uh, and his everything just blows off his little utility belt. But yeah, he was like swirling out of there. Any hitting the ceiling?
Speaker 1: Is there any Do you know if there's any comment from the police or anything about this incident or concerned citizens.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The mayor said, oh, we're looking into why the why the officer was down there, and then she had this quote, we want all of our public spaces to be beloved, and if it looks like we need to make sure that there's more signage that this is for children or something, we can do that too. I don't know how that would have helped exactly.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, just the way that's that it's for children or something like truly, this is what y'all a're gonna do. But yeah, anyway, find that video. It will heal your body and spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just can't.
Speaker 1: I still don't understand if if the angle was like so extreme that that's why he reached what I felt was terminal velocity.
Speaker 3: Coming out, but we don't know broke the sound barrier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Next story that we have is Mark Zuckerberg is trending because yeah, he apparently built an octagon in his backyard as he We're still not sure what the fuck is going on with this fight between him and Elon. We know that they were both talking shit. We know that Elon's mom was like, oh, it's not happening. But then we also see him being like, I'm gonna train with George Saint Pierre. And then Mark Zuckerberg, he just did this thing. I love that he uses like WhatsApp, which is so like to text his wife presumably like on an iPhone, but.
Speaker 2: He likes on his Instagram stories.
Speaker 1: He did like a screencap of his like WhatsApp conversation with his wife, Priscilla Chan. It's a did you see the octagon I put in the backyard. She replies, yes, I saw it. It looks awesome. Thirty minutes later, she just replies Mark. Then he goes, we have plenty of yard space. Her response, I have been working on that grass for two years, and now he's like, what do I do?
Speaker 2: Keep the octagon or save the grass? Dude?
Speaker 3: It it feels like he thinks it's charming and not like he fucked up his wife's hard work. You know, it's like, oh, look at how wacky I am. Just build an octagon back there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like to annoy her a little bit when I like completely disregard anything she's been working on and putting like her mind towards in terms of like physical projects, because I'm trying to fight another fucking looser in an octagon. So well, yeah, I don't know I feel Priscilla. I'd say I feel bad for you. But the rate at which you and your husband are buying up fucking real estate all over this fucking earth, including like in Hawaii, like go to go buy a park.
Speaker 2: You know you want to work on some grass, go by.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised Mark Zuckerberg didn't just like build a full blown like UFC gym, because it seems.
Speaker 3: Like just buy something, like already buy and already existing something, right.
Speaker 1: When when you're when you're a billionaire, I'd imagine the way you go about things is like when I've played sim City or the Sims.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Jim would look good their click and then it happens.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what it costs, but I can act out my will in physical space whatever I please.
Speaker 2: So and Rome offered them the Colisseum. No they did not let me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna no, really, I need to doull check this because I don't want to put false information out there.
Speaker 2: But I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Rome was like, oh, if you want to have this fight, come to the Colisseum and we're going to do this gladiator.
Speaker 1: So oh my god, no, you are right Jesus in one of the wonders of the fucking world. Now let's not let's not go there. We don't need to have this go down at the coliseum in Rome. But whatever Zuck's.
Speaker 2: Backyard is better. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, So like do you think he like yells at it?
Speaker 1: Like people are like, you got to use WhatsApp, Stop using I message, only use the shit that I make oh like, I get that it's not the best for phone calls, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: It is. Alright, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back to talk about some developments of all kinds in our nation and in the business world right after this, and we're back. Barbenheimer is trending, because why wouldn't it be.
Speaker 2: But the reason it is now is that.
Speaker 1: The Barbenheimer phenomenon half handed AMC theaters, as they say in their own words, their best week of all time, single highest admission revenue week of all time, from July twenty first to July twenty seventh. This is from their an entire one hundred three year history. So you know that's that. I know that includes all this I can go. I know at least one hundred years is all the Star Wars movies and all the Marvel movies and Titanic and Avatar and shit, Barbenheimer. Can can you stop it?
Speaker 2: Can you? Have you seen both? Now?
Speaker 3: I did the full barber Heimer last week, and I'm very happy that. As much as I love Marvel, it's nice watching two movies where I don't need eighty hours of screen time to understand what's going on, you know, no, just two standalone films, love both of them. What do we know what the previous biggest week was, Like, what was the thing that this It must.
Speaker 1: Have been either a, I don't know, bro, it must have it has It's probably one of the Avengers film releases.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, I don't know, I don't know what it usurped.
Speaker 1: But all that to say, like it it's just a testament to the power of the Barbenheimer phenomenon, which also talk about a little bit tomorrow's episode, because we hear people are the studios think they can manufacture something like this again, and it's like, that's not how it works.
Speaker 3: It's purely organic. Yeaheah, it's not.
Speaker 1: You can't make the Barbenheimer happen. The Barbenheimer just happens. Okay, you can't split the atom and create some kind of energetic outburst like this shit that this shit was.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I still got to see Oppenheimer. I'm kind of it's long.
Speaker 1: Did you did you do Barbenheimer? When you did Barbenheimer, did you open with Oppenheimer?
Speaker 2: You you ended it with Oppenheimer?
Speaker 3: So I did Barbie on a Tuesday, and then I did Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: On a Saturday.
Speaker 1: Oh so you gave your brain a moment to absorb the art, digest Barbie and then going to Oppenheimer, and then now I've digested Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: So that's how I did it. I love both. They're both very different movies. I'm glad I didn't do them on the same day because I would have just split my at them, you know.
Speaker 1: Right right right, and then just passed out in the movie theater, like halfway through Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: I get that, just blazed over all fucked up. Yeah, yeah, for real.
Speaker 1: A credit is trending because oh the US, our long term credit rating has been downgraded for only the second time in the nation's history, from triple A to double A plus whatever the fuck that means. But basically when they do that, it's usually, you know, it's it's seen as their people are worried about the credit worthiness of the United States. Every person, like from the administration on up to like other economists, like this is absurd, Like why would they do such a thing? The White House said it quote defies reality. But in a statement FITS Ratings, which is the agency that puts these credit ratings together, they said there's three reasons for downgrading the US rating. And you tell me if you disagree with any of these first concerns that the US economy is going to deteriorate over the next three years.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I don't know, I don't know. Why why? Well?
Speaker 1: Why what's the next thing you're saying? Well, a high national debt? Okay, okay, that's okay, fair, Well what's the last one? And repeated political standoffs over managing the country's finances, specifically the brinksmanship over the country's self imposed debt limit, and you know, seeing.
Speaker 2: How that's turned into a fucking toy? Uh? And not?
Speaker 1: I guess something fucks with Uncle Sam's credit rating. You know, don't use your uncle's credit card?
Speaker 3: Do this makes sense? But aren't all of these things something that happened? I mean, I since I've been born, I remember all of these things being a thing, right, Like right, We've been in like a trillion dollars of debt for like what five ten years or something? During the Obama administration, the entire government shut down over things happening.
Speaker 2: So why now what happened? Now? Where? How does this affect things? Right?
Speaker 1: It's it's I'm sure just observing like what is happening with the government and politicians. It's like, I don't know, you have people who are just now think that they can just break the economy to like win an election, and that's not how things would work, especially when you're dealing with the largest economy in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the other part too, is like you just see just like all of the extremism that's happening on, you know, like especially with the Republicans too, it all comes together to paint a very vivid picture of.
Speaker 2: Like oh oh yeah, yeah, them motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they can pay their bills because they argue over whether or not they should.
Speaker 2: So that doesn't fill me with any joy. I'm sure that's what we're talking about. It it's core and then have it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Boston, so I didn't know this, but the Harvard Medical School's morgue has been up to some absolute vile fuckery. Apparently there are nineteen families who have joined a class action lawsuit against Harvard and the Medical School because they are alleging that there is a human remains trafficking scheme, which meant that the body parts of their loved ones that they thought they were donating it to the medical school.
Speaker 2: Their heads, brains, skin and bones were basically.
Speaker 1: Being sold on the black market, is what this class action lawsuit is alleging. You know, the school obviously is pleading not guilty, but they say it again. Quote, the human remains came from people across New England who, prior to their deaths, falling here to donate their bodies to Harvard's anatomical Gifts program. The donors had participated in Harvard's Anatomical Gifts program quote in the hope and expectation that this final active service and kindness could help train a new generation of doctors. Because I say, but instead of treating the donors remains with respecting dignity, Harvard quote abandoned the remains in a facility that was a place of freakish desecration, where, according to the indictments, criminals were allowed to roam and pick over loved ones remains.
Speaker 2: For bitsh like trinkets at a flea market. Oh the fuck, Oh god, what are we gonna just? I think Harvard is due for the Elon Musk treatment soon. You know, We're like.
Speaker 1: Sorry, nah man, I get it, y'all, y'all had a good run early on, but every single thing coming out of this place is absolutely fucking vile. And now we're talking about y'all were backdoor trafficking human body parts. I'm really curious to know what else is alleged here, but that's so far what we do.
Speaker 2: Know about it.
Speaker 3: That's an eighteen hundreds crime of just like full on grave diggers going and picking up cadavers and selling them on the black market. This is happening. Now, what a crazy What do you get?
Speaker 1: I mean, what if someone's like, hey, man, Hey, what's up, Harvard Morgue manager, It's me Miles.
Speaker 2: Y'all got any bones I could come check out? Or some skin? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on down, come on down, we got some stuff. I have no idea, have no fucking clue.
Speaker 3: But because I wonder if it's like, oh, we could use that liver for someone, or if it's just a rich guy being like that's a real human hand that I bought at Harvard. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Isn't that wild? Look? I high five myself an all the time. Good one. Yeah, yes, it fell apart.
Speaker 1: It's pretty floppy and easily breakable, so sorry about that. Yeah, yeah, And Brian in the chat is like, yeah, what if we're talking about cheating, trafficking with data fraud, admissions, fuckery, it's.
Speaker 2: All it's all there for us. God.
Speaker 1: They said, ultimately up to four hundred cadavers could have been used in the human remains trafficking schin.
Speaker 2: Now where did they go? That's I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But like Wayne to me, yeah, like I don't what is the what is the value?
Speaker 2: Like I are these like fresh heads? Who what? And what's the going rate for a human head? Who wants that?
Speaker 1: And I guess I wonder if that guy just like patted his pockets Cedric Lodge, uh, they said, along with his wife and several others.
Speaker 2: For being accused of this.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure there's got to be some kind of damning text messages or like new head just came in. You may want to get down here quick. It's first come, first severed, all right.
Speaker 2: All right, that's enough for me. It's crazy have yeah exactly. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Brian's like, I don't know, maybe they use the stuff for the bodies exhibition, but those are like full ass bodies, Like I'm curious, I don't know, Like if you're buying like a forearm?
Speaker 2: You know, then what again? This is how you know I'm an upstanding citizen.
Speaker 1: I know nothing about the human remains trafficking industry because.
Speaker 2: I'm a good guy. You know.
Speaker 3: The more I think of it, the more like just depressed I am of someone would think of doing this, you know.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, what it's just so depraved too, like, but that's on, like your greed is intersecting with like your half hearted desire to sort of progress medical education.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyway, z that gang. Let us know what is the going rate for a human forearm? What is the going rate for skin? Uh? And ahead?
Speaker 1: And I guess if you're buying at Harvard really would like to know and why?
Speaker 2: Because that's I still just don't like. It's like it's like garbage in my mind, like garbage. It's an old dead hand. No.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Victor, thank you so much for joining me. Uh we are going to be back tomorrow with a whole ass episode. So until then, fucking just be good. There's enough bullshit out there. Be a kind person, be kind to yourself each other, you know, please make sure you're staying safe out there, and don't.
Speaker 2: Do nothing about whites.
Speaker 1: Of the premise see homophobia, transphobia, all that shit.
Speaker 2: Because it's already hard enough living on planet Earth. All right, we'll talk to you soon. Be back tomorrow with the whole episode.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,