Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts Now fuck That with your loaw glasses Malone.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know why he wanted to bring us back for that because I figured he had something that he wanted.
Speaker 3: He just did a great song for us to just because Mexican's and hip hop.
Speaker 1: For sure, especially Mexican jay Z fans of hip hop.
Speaker 2: It's dope, though. You made it sound.
Speaker 1: Good, right, No, No, it don't sound good. It doesn't sound d It sounds like a pop song. It's cool though, but at pop songs, it gotta be leaning like a trollo.
Speaker 2: Good. Well, trying to get to that point, but is that.
Speaker 3: Really trying to get to that point?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't make it lean like a I mean obviously I wouldn't do it the way he did it, but I would.
Speaker 1: Find it the way he did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't do it the way he did it.
Speaker 1: Just not that specific like that thing. That's that. That's listen. This is the this is the hardest problem. This is what Yes, they is same ship. This is the hardest thing for Mexicans and hip hop. Right as far as the art goes right? Is right? Is you either gotta be Mexican or you gotta lean pop? Right, So you gotta go what is pop?
Speaker 3: Because he's been having this conversations.
Speaker 1: This is for Theaza, right, is like a Mexican hip hop song, or you gotta go lean like a troll o. Summer Nice is in the middle, Summer Nights is kind of poppy. Fingers did it any of the stuff Fingers did? It's pretty poppy.
Speaker 2: That ship was not poppy. That was very cultural. That was a very cultural song. We've talked about that because of the things he talked about.
Speaker 1: But that's not what makes music music, you know what I mean? Like I mean, it could be I'm not mad at it. I think you know what I feel about Rod Rob is my guy. Is the greatest Mexican. I would say more kind of rapper in the history of Chicondo rap.
Speaker 2: But I would say, like someone, I would say, I would put bash more on the pop side. That's not talking shit, but I would put his music okay.
Speaker 1: So but even then, right, songs like Cyclone, yes, but not songs like Sugar Sugar.
Speaker 2: So where would you Okay? So that's my question. So where would you put Sugar Sugar.
Speaker 1: That's the cornerstone that chacondo hip hop like like NB Riders, that's the cornerstone, like those songs about girls. For some reason, Mexican people are regarded as super romantic, and I just know that that's not true Latin lovers.
Speaker 2: Wait, Mexicans are not super romantic lovers.
Speaker 1: Like that's kind of the regard of it. So when y'all like so as a Mexican artist, when you make all of the songs about like your girl, people would think that y'all treat the women the best. And it's like, if you really know, like it's no nonsense and that how ain't nobody I.
Speaker 2: Don't think that's That's not what I get what you're saying, that's the perception. I think. I think knowing the truth what it is about most even Latin men, but I won't even.
Speaker 1: Say that man around.
Speaker 2: But definitely definitely Mexican men like is that when we're with it chick, if we're messing with her, we're gonna treat her like she's our woman, even if she's not. Like that's that's pretty much where that comes from.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now you have these new age dudes that talk about the skunk guys and the ratchets and they got and they take call women bitches and all that. But that's why them records ain't work.
Speaker 3: It's kind of hard because as a watermel man, are.
Speaker 1: Are you ever dated a watermelon sister?
Speaker 2: His wife is Mexican, You've been with her twenty six years?
Speaker 3: Water and men are known as cheaters. That's our reputations.
Speaker 2: Central American man, yes.
Speaker 1: Or we're cheaters. Really, we're really.
Speaker 2: Agree But they say that about Central too, So I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: I think that's about American completely, maybe not Canadians.
Speaker 2: Canadians.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Canadians are, but I'm telling you, Mexican men have the same reputation men in America. All of us had the same reputation for sure, watermelon for sure, Salvadorians.
Speaker 2: So then why does why do the records work when they are romantic? Then because there is a perception of it that we are that way though.
Speaker 1: Because I think women digest the belief of love like love novels like no velis do little good.
Speaker 2: So how we haven't heard that in a while though, Like who's came out with that? Like think about it like, remember at one time we had Brown Boy, I could be your Superman. You know we have those records. You know, for a long time, people didn't know Bash was talking about smoking bud. You know. They thought Sugar Sugar was about a chick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know right now. You fucked me off with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that when it said, you know, it's nothing when we roll with Green and raw Hide doing what we do.
Speaker 1: I thought he was smoking weed with a girl.
Speaker 2: Maybe he wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that makes sense. Sugar Sugar, How you get so flying sugar?
Speaker 2: To me? I thought the whole song was about weed because.
Speaker 1: You got lifted. Wow. Yeah, have to re examine that.
Speaker 2: That's why. That's why I like he always got along with probably like all the weed smokers and ships.
Speaker 1: But you know that, I just know that the song was about smoking.
Speaker 2: We would have to we have to call it. Call Bash, get him on the phone.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me ask. It's a great question.
Speaker 2: If I'm right or wrong. I thought the record was about him smoking weed the whole time, and just how much in love he was with weed.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We feel unlike one of the things of the world. This is crazy. Hold on, pick up Bass. I just talked to Bass too. Pick up. He in Texas, so it's what eleven o'clock. He might just be watching a fight, so he might be there. It's two hours in Texas. See what's going.
Speaker 2: He's not buy it, so he's smoking that.
Speaker 1: No he watching has been forwarded to voicemail.
Speaker 3: The person you're trying to reach is not available at the tone.
Speaker 2: Please record your message. When you have finished recording, you may hang off.
Speaker 1: Bash. What up? Cut his glasses? Look, my homeboy was making accusations that Sugar Sugar is about smoking weed, not about a girl. I need you to clarify that for me. Call me.
Speaker 2: If he comes back, fucking bash. But yeah, but anyway back to that, Like to me, I thought his record that was a pop record because you're talking about smoking weed.
Speaker 3: When you say pop, why do you pop? You lure or pop genre? Pop genre?
Speaker 2: Pop jo? It's the same, isn't it the same? Ship? Or is it?
Speaker 1: Like like Gin and Juice is a popular record, but it wasn't a pop record.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's so Sugar Sugar is not a pop record. It's just a popular record.
Speaker 1: I would have to think about a little bit more, especially if it's about weed. No, it's not a pop record if it's about weed, for sure. If it was a girl record, we have to re examine if it's about weed. And he didn't fool me all this time, like you know, then, Nigga, that is pretty impressive hip hop record. That's an impressive hip hop record at that point.
Speaker 2: So what was one of his Okay, shorty do was that a pop record? That's my show the dude, let's bash your second single? So that probably was a probably ship was on the radio.
Speaker 1: No sellings, gl my Nigga jazz O? What up? Kay? What's up? Brother trash? Once again? Anthony Naudio.
Speaker 3: Mexicans and hip hop?
Speaker 1: So tell me, so what did you want to talk about? What was on your mind?
Speaker 2: No, you wanted to talk no means.
Speaker 1: Hit me and was saying he needed to be on a discussion because of it, and I didn't know quite know why, and he was like, well there was some points brought to you, so that's why I was asking you on the point.
Speaker 2: I mean, he just called me that day and was like, yeah, we're gonna come up there and do this, and I'm like, well, shit, I'm not going to be able to go up there because I'm not available. No, I don't even think. I was just doing some other stuff and uh, it never happened. It never happened to like, you know, make it, make it here. So I don't know what he wanted to talk about. I think I think what he he wanted to do was implement his conversation because he basically had told me that he had been in cut A Hay for X amount of years, and I was like, oh, man, I didn't know that. You know what I mean. He was telling me that before it was all Mexican that because I was like, well, most of those areas were all white, and he was like, no, well bothfore, Well that's that's what I always stopped. Well, according to him, before the Mexicans, it was all black before before something to that, except so before before cut of.
Speaker 3: Hay is Southgate, Yeah, Alameda period, the lines from.
Speaker 1: Black to Mexican to white. First.
Speaker 3: At first, Southgate had the spook Hunters, which was the KKK of Southgate to keep all blacks from crossing Alameda. When I grew up in Southgate in the eighties, majority of my neighbors were older white people. To get off my grass white people, you know what I'm saying, And it changed over the years.
Speaker 1: To Hispanics, especially not cutting hair. Like even when all of the black people, all my older homies used to go shopping for school in the seventies and eighties, when they used to go shopping, they used to go to HP. Across Alameda has always been not black. I don't even think nothing is black across Alameda until you get to Lynwood, and lind Wood is some.
Speaker 2: Shit, right, So I mean, and that's I think why he wanted to be here, because he probably wants to defend that. I'm assuming because he was basically what he was justifying to me from what I was gathering. What he was telling me was that he grew up very much like me and you did, and that he was around black people, and that there were more black people. Maybe not all black people. Maybe I worded that wrong, but there was definitely a more influx of black people in the area that he did grow up with in cut A Hay before he became a trollo and got into gang bag.
Speaker 1: So well, don't get me wrong to part three. So we definitely got to get him in there. But I know there were always black people that stayed in Cut of Hate. There was always some black people that stayed in Southgate. It was always twelve, Yeah, Huntington Park, East LA twelve maybe long time ago there with some black people in East LA and the projects. That was a long time agoit.
Speaker 2: But it's like I tell Jazz and everything, the black people that most most black people that come out and say that they grew up in those areas are much more Mexican than they are Black, like the way that they condemned, because.
Speaker 1: Culturally, culturally those places are super you know, the culture itself is going to be a lot more Mexican than it's gonna be even Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I met a sister that I was talking to. She's bad and she was from me Stella and she was like talking like this and she had the little accent and I was like, why you talk like that? It was the weirdest shit to me I had never.
Speaker 1: Because your skin, the root of culture is not your skin. In the root of culture is the land that way of life you de fans.
Speaker 3: It's like a black kid or a Hispanic kid raised in a white neighborhood and you're asking why you talk like that because he's not raised. He's not He wasn't raised over heres.
Speaker 1: He wasn't raised, he wasn't bathed in flavor like my kids.
Speaker 3: They were raised where they were a Southgate HB as opposed to my new baby boy, Kenzo. You're getting raised in Critos. So my kids are like, you better never act like you was a thug or anything. You was a cerrin You are a Crito's baby.
Speaker 2: Even though they got thugs in Critos too, they got little hoods. Let's not say that I was telling them the story that means there's no hoods. They banged on Jay Jay real remember in Cerritos.
Speaker 1: That that happened in Torito's that's Bellflower.
Speaker 3: And on our side where I'm ad at Crito's we got norwalks.
Speaker 1: They don't got. You don't have the closest games you gonna have. And Toritos will be Asian gangs and I don't know them, like they may exist, but I've never seen it. But there's no bellflowers. Bellflower got gangs like a few gangs, so it's different bellflowering bellflowers when you almost in Surritos.
Speaker 2: Is the real deal down he got gangs.
Speaker 1: They used to. But Downey has became the Mexican Beverly Hills. That's what that. Ye, so that's changed.
Speaker 2: That's racist.
Speaker 1: No, it's true.
Speaker 2: True. Why calling them like it's whitewashed.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no it's not. It's not the whitewash. It's big money.
Speaker 3: There, success more successful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you'll meet a lot of successful Mexican people down Downey. That's where they live. That's where they moved to.
Speaker 3: A lot of construction businesss that own construction company.
Speaker 1: Listen, they got a Bennie Haunas a lot.
Speaker 2: Of those families are also old money of people people like Hinted that came over that became gardeners and things like that. Bought a property, built the house. Then the kids started going to college, you know, high school college, made something out of themselves. They stay in the house and then they build on the house.
Speaker 3: Of wealth is old money though, yeah, for sure isn't. Nobody's really going out and buying a brand new mansion and down it has evolved into you've probably been there and.
Speaker 1: That's what you said.
Speaker 2: I'm just clowning. I get it. That's that's that would be the equivalent of like Hancock Park and Jewish people and how they had like I remember we Beverly Hills too.
Speaker 1: That's passed on for sure. Very few people. My houses not new money. I remember money.
Speaker 2: I remember when I drove Uber and I and I and I you know, drove some say, man, you got a nice house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My this is my great great great great great great great great, you know, grandmother's house and it's been passed down to generations. I'm not rich. I just live here. The house is paid. I told me though.
Speaker 3: And if it's a modern house, it's a house that was passed on that the new kid was able to afford to modernize the house and make it look new.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is Pete family. When Pete moved out here, Pete moved to His family is originally from Lynnwood for real. Yeah, And when everything happened, they moved out right, they moved out of Lynnwood and they went and bought a house. And uh, they went and bought a house in either HB. Huntington Beach or Newport Beach. I forgot where Pete's from. But I was actually cheap at the time because it was to get like the water property wasn't what everybody thought it was back then you kind of didn't want to live next to the water, if I remember correctly back then. So they bought were ahead. So now the property is worth for arm and the legs. So that changes the wealth for these families.
Speaker 2: And those those a lot. And that's the thing too, right, And that's what you know, we tie it back in a lot of I'm gonna just speak for Mexicans from from myself, but what I believe is like once a lot of Mexicans achieve a certain level of wealth, they completely disconnect from whatever they were. That's why I question people's hip hop, especially when they Mexicans or their cholos or different things, because although I know what hip hop is, I go, well, you know, what is your real love of the culture of hip hop, of the music, of what it really really is? Now to know the music, we always say, like we were talking earlier, raps. Not necessarily that doesn't make you hip hop because you rap.
Speaker 3: But why do you say disconnect?
Speaker 1: Get money? Money? You get money, and you don't live the same where poor people live, no right or eat them.
Speaker 2: But you also addressed but you also stop trying to understand what is going on in those areas, So that's where you would lose your hip hop at that point.
Speaker 1: But that happens to anybody for the most part, once you move away from the ghetto.
Speaker 2: Sure, I get what you're saying, because you're saying it like, Okay, let's like hove like jay Z, so jay Z moves, he's super disconnected. Doctor Dre is another one that is probably very disconnected because they're so rich, right.
Speaker 1: Like why would they know the urban struggle. Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to go that big. I get called bougie because I live in Sorito's Sure, like Nigga, I'm ten minutes literally fifteen minutes away from.
Speaker 1: You, but it's a fucking planet.
Speaker 2: But you don't. But you don't. But you don't lose your connection to what developed you, is what I'm saying. You're I don't see you losing your connection to what developed you. You don't look at people as like huh and rasa. Sometimes they get to so no and they start looking huh, I ain't better than you left, looking at you down down from the end of their nose like your less it's miter.
Speaker 1: It's different, right, it's different, right, because jazz is problem. Is he a nigga, right, so he still go get treated like a nigga. Even in Sorito, it'll be certain moments where you'll be like, I know what that's about. Like like I told you before in that other podcast, right, I was like yo, Like, for the most part, Mexican people can assimilate in the white culture and don't have a ton of problems until certain places. So they'll forget the motherfuckerer, forget like and be around these white folks and be good and be treated like it's good till certain places. But look, hip hop is street urban culture personified through the arts, right, the arts that they call the elements. That's what hip hop is. Right. Even past that where you know the fashion and stuff that are things that are added to it, right, that all becomes street urban culture. Right. But we call hip hop the version that's personified through the arts. White people identify it's everything we do or he dressed, I'm dressed hip hop or I'm dancing hip hop, you know what I mean. We don't look at it like that. I told my homeboy, like, really, I think that's some white people shit to even call it hip hop anyway. I know that sound weird, but it's like.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that how it got its name? That was part of the conversation. They were called like even though it was called the hop, like they the media started calling it the hip hop.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I think I think they titled it first, but I think they were in reference to a specific party. And then this is white people good at labeling some shit so they can understand what's going on. Like none of us in La, none of the our predecessors, none of the people we grew up listening to called a gangster rap until they started calling a gangster rap. Then they was like, okay, well whatever, just like right now, like right now with black people, like black people that sing like Jill Scott's R and B sinker for some reason, they kep calling her neo soul. She just sings fucking R and B. It's not what the fuck is neo soul?
Speaker 2: Is that a way then to call like uh R and B for only black people?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's their way of getting in and making a space for themselves in places that we have been banned from or that you know, like like little Uzzi, Little UZZI keep telling y'all he a rock star, and they like, well, he raps, he's the pop parties, Negro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So what is post Malone?
Speaker 1: He's a pop singer. Yeah, he's pop.
Speaker 2: So when he did that White Iverson song, like what that style of music? What would y'all would label that as.
Speaker 1: Just And see, this is the problem. Anytime you mentioned a black person that's popular within culture, you're like, oh, they're down. I hate that, you know, I go on Instagram nigga like he's invited to the barbecue. Know he not? And I'll kick your bitch as South for inviting his bitch as. Niggas always thiggas always trying to invite somebody to the barbecue.
Speaker 2: If they're cool, or if they think.
Speaker 1: Not even if they core think they cool, if they have a hint of fucking flavor, a hint of soul. Like if you look at white Iverson cousin he just got on then Iverson Jersey and niggas like he like al It's like they know that's the easiest door to get in invited to the barbecue. If a white person said pause, like oh my god, don't let skips say pause, pause if they go he's invited to the barbecue. No, we not taking his plate. There in your plate, your bitch ass out of here.
Speaker 2: Man shout out to Cam and mays bro. That's the funniest word in the world. Pause they pause everything.
Speaker 1: We're so easy to be manipulated as far as black folks because we're just so desperate for people to be down with us, so we like, we'll take anything except And all that nigga did was put on the motherfucking iverson Jersey and had a fucking foreign car doing donuts. Go he with us, and then he came out like I don't fuck with you niggas like that?
Speaker 3: So all right, man, put an explorer on twenty two's that with zibiting.
Speaker 1: Now he was hip hop too. Machine Gun Kelly is the same thing. Machine Gun Kelly east Side to the domin the east Side, east Side. Now you're a rock star? How you a rock started in if you was with us, if you grew up with us, How you all of a sudden turn into the whitest white man of how we see white people.
Speaker 2: You want to know who he copied? Oh kid rock?
Speaker 1: But the point but it's not no copy. The problem is these people be trying to come through our door because our door is the easiest door to get.
Speaker 2: In because it's very accepting. I get it, like our doors. But it's not though, So speaking of that, Mexicans ain't really been able to get through that door because we always talk about that, right, because you say that most Mexicans that rap and English are looking for the black acceptance, which is why it doesn't always work. So earlier you were saying that Mexican oh, what's his name, Mexican ot genesis, I don't my name Mexicant.
Speaker 1: His name is o T that Mexican.
Speaker 2: Ot, that Mexican old.
Speaker 1: His name is ot.
Speaker 2: You said, you told me a couple of years ago that he was up next. So what is making him special?
Speaker 1: Because he's rolling their motherfucking rs. That's what it is, the South Side stepping with a big mac of leven rolling them oars.
Speaker 2: Bro And that's what makes it. That's what ties him into the culture. And people are drawn to that because.
Speaker 1: We mean the and I accepted his own culture. That's all he did. It's like I used to tell you and means back in the day, we don't want to see Mexican people trying to be black. We want to see Mexican people being Mexican, then we down. If you try to be black, you're gonna do a horrible job.
Speaker 3: He did a freestyle holding a rooster.
Speaker 1: Exactly like why you got a rooster? Why then got a hat?
Speaker 2: Household have a rooster?
Speaker 1: Messing the point, But he's showing you I got my rooster. It don't matter.
Speaker 2: Yes, the reason why you gotta understand, saying bro, I got to push the line with G on this. Other Mexicans do the same thing. They don't they do, Yes, they do, Little G does. He puts, You're okay, now you're talking about Mexican. Okay, so there's a different Mexican. No, it's not. So, it's it's there's Mexican that are what they're portraying. What he's talking about, the rooster and all that is more Mexican from Mexico to Rancho that Texas. That's what he's taught Texas. Well, fine, because Mexico is right there. Then you have which I said, you shared a great article that said Cholos are as American as apple pie. So so little G does that Little gis no.
Speaker 1: But but but but.
Speaker 2: He he he holds up the Mexican flag, he plays the Charlino at the shows, he represents.
Speaker 1: That's why he be popping with Mexican people.
Speaker 2: So is he okay? But my question is, so, but why don't with what they're doing, why won't they Why haven't they broken through this thresho whole day you're saying, like I'm talking about to stardom, Like because even as popular as say little G is right, like when we talk about I.
Speaker 3: Know it's more popular than all that, and he doesn't get it. But he's Mexican as fuck?
Speaker 1: Who sig jacking?
Speaker 2: Six jacking is different? Six jacking got a cult like the Raiders. I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: He's they, that's.
Speaker 2: But he there Again, their music is very like That's what I was telling you about, even with Cypress Hill Bro. Like when you listen and they're sampling Duke of Earl and they're sampling you know, low Rider and all this music. Muggs knew what he was doing. This is the things that I learned with G and the studio. He would teach me and means all this shit means before it did, it means Still I don't think fucks with it like that, honestly, like he won't go that way whatever I mean, I haven't seen him do it anyway. So, but those using those styles, and I'm not just talking about the Spanish guitar. I'm not just saying, oh, I'm gonna use something that's a Spanish I know, something that is culturally from where we are, because as a Mexican, Bro, I represent being Mexican. But the reality of it is I'm born here. Anytime I speak Spanish, they know what's up. Any Mexican here's me. They hear my Spanish, even the way I formulate the Spanglish rhymes, they're gonna be like, Bro, you're saying that wrong.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: No, this is how we talk. This is our Spanglish here. So my Spanish is not gonna be my Spanish not gonna be perfect like when you speak it and you talk it. So then again at that point with again going back to the Mexican ot, you know, is he he's working simply because of the visuals as you're telling me, Because when I listen to the music, sure he rolls the ours, but none of the music tells me nothing about like it doesn't sound like I'm not saying sound like Cyprus Hill, but I don't hear the influence like I don't.
Speaker 3: Hear any is an influence.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about music.
Speaker 1: Okay, does he have records as big as Insane in the membrane? No question answered, And I.
Speaker 3: Was telling him that yesterday. I think Cypress Hill is slept on as far as asad as a Latin hip hop grew like on the West Coast, even like.
Speaker 1: Period, they're probably the greatest. They're they're pretty much the biggest outside.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah Coast. Well, no, but young Young La and shout out to Young l A. You know, he made a valid point. It's although I think if you really go talk to people I'm talking about, like fools that grew up in that time, like Chicano's probably who are vet that Donald's now, they for sure will name you Cypress Hills, guaranteed, you know, along with mister Nightau and everybody else that he'll tell you midget local, all of them. But I don't know necessarily if guys that grew up like us who were more so emulating because our love of East Coast hip hop, not that we skip over it. It's just well, I guess we skip over it if we don't put them in our top. But a lot of it has to do with the fact that when you looked at them. When I looked at b Bro and I used to look at sind Dog as much as I thought they were dope, I didn't see myself in them. They didn't look like me. And you know that's why I never really looked at it like there.
Speaker 1: That's because like you, they sounded like you, and I get it. I think because also because you wasn't a tollo.
Speaker 2: Well that's the conversation we've had before. Because I wasn't a troll, that's possibly what it was. So then again, because I wasn't even accepted or even when let's say I tried to kick it with like the Trolos, like just to be around, and those would be like, oh no, you you don't dress like, you don't talk like us. You're English is too too whitewashed, you know what I mean? Or you talk like you're Roo or whatever. Yeah, it was always something bro like. It was something that when we were all the time, bro like, I would have and that's why I joke about it now. But Bro, I would have fools to be like you know, they're like, no, you're not makes they're talking like that. Now, this is before you're a sandloud dog. Then I'd be like, you know what, Borquso sellout like for chemists, sim I don't talk that ship done.
Speaker 1: What because because talking about in certain places, right, Mexican and Sola are interchangeable. So Tolo is his own Mexican culture, even though it's an American I even though it's an American culture. I mean, and we know that now, you know that now. But so when you asked me about like even when I told you back then that, I was like, this is my favorite Mexican rapper right now? Right is he gonna be? Is he gonna make records as big as Cypress Hill? Probably not Cypress Hills. The bad motherfuckers were making records and they knew how to embody everything that the struggle of Mexican people in America, you know what I mean what they was fucking with Duga Rul, certain cuts like low Rider. They was own it. They knew it, like fucking uh mugs got busy what I'm saying. And it really comes down to record makers. But what's working really well for the Mexican otia is that you see, he's a Mexican and he's embracing it, and it makes me even appreciate niggas holding a rooster.
Speaker 2: So what do you say to the kids who are who would tell you and say, glasses, you're wrong, you're you don't get it. You got people that are just dope and they're popping and you don't think they're popping, and they're they're popping, even the bunks, the black, the white, the Mexican kids, the Asian kids in o j Z. Who's from shore Line Mafia, who's super popular, goes anywhere, does an in store, has a line around the corner and tells you that you're wrong. What would you tell to say that to that kid?
Speaker 1: It's also because it was short Line Mafia.
Speaker 2: Okay, but he's Mexican and he's popping.
Speaker 1: Again he is a part of short Line Mafia.
Speaker 2: Well it was only two of them, right.
Speaker 1: You're missing the point. A movement is completely different than him breaking hisself, asking what it looks like now now he's hanging on from what he had. He's not gonna be popping the same because it's just not it's gonna be limited it's gonna get stopped right at the door. It's not listen. You can make money in hip hop. Anybody can make money with rap music if you just do good business. If you know how to do the business, you can make money. I will never tell somebody. People tell me all the time, Glass, I'm man. I want to move my mom out the projects. You need to go sell dope.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you want to make a living, you can do it in hip hop. You can do it in hip hop. Just do the business. You can find an audience if you Culturally, I mean always, Jeez is dope like he does. Think he represents a movement of people that's in America that is culturally ambiguous. They're just la. But at the end of the day, that's not a culture that nobody outside of this motherfucker is really gonna represent. The movement that was Shoreline Mafia is completely different. That was a movement that everybody fucked with. It's a it's a group. But if you try to do the same thing on your own, you just look crazy.
Speaker 2: So the next artist coming out, you're saying, you wouldn't suggest that they go after you know, if they feel that they're part of that imagery, Like if you look at all the New Mexicans, they all look like that kid.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, you know, I mean they look like black people.
Speaker 2: Is that what we're saying. It's a good conversation, is that what we're saying?
Speaker 1: Obviously right? Culturally black people look like the way we dress, the way we do our thing, like, the way we talk, the lingos.
Speaker 2: That we start, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, would it be fair.
Speaker 3: To say would they be willing to pick up a cowboy hatts and boots and hold a rooster?
Speaker 2: Most likely not?
Speaker 1: Or would they be willing to be chicano or solo? Most likely not?
Speaker 2: Most likely not because they don't they don't know how to The coldest part about like, you know, even these records that we've been recording today that you heard, bro like, is me trying to figure out how to take everything that we've grown up to love about hip hop, from let's say East Coast to now g starting to tell you never told me no shit like this before. Now I have to really go back and I look at like, Okay, the West Coast that I listen to, you know, you know, if I listen to caution the rascas or whatever, and he's telling me, nah, you gotta listen to the godfathers of the West Coast, which is like, too.
Speaker 1: Short, that's not hold up, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is right that Okay, So there's hip hop, street urban culture, the real thing that inspires the arts. That's what we're talking about, the thing that inspires the arts. Right. So a lot of the kids you're talking about, like the Mexican kids coming up rapping, they're inspired by black artists, right.
Speaker 3: Like you say using the word nigga, and a lot of the things of it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're inspired by black artists. Now, there are the exception of the guys that grew up right where we grew up at next to us, and that's how they talk. As soon as you step anywhere past the one ten freeway, you're gonna start running into kickback because over on that side of the freeway, on the west side of the freeway, they don't grow up once you pass the hoovers together. So culturally we aren't talking the same, you know what I mean. Culturally in the sixties is not the same. Culturally in the A trades is not the same culturally in the thirties is not the same, you know what I mean, not as far as Mexicans and blacks. So that's where the kickback comes in. Every time you hear a Mexican rapper use the N word, you're not gonna hear from Glasses because Glasses grew up with one, one, sevens and we all talked the same. I've been eating savi J since I was seven. It's just certain things that we exactly are the same culturally, So they ain't gonna have no choice but to talk the way we talk. They ain't gonna be able to keep this pure concept of solo culture because literally we're exchanging we in the mix all the time, and I don't give a fuck. You know, you're gonna be getting called a nigga a million times, and most likely it could rub off you know what I'm saying. But it's gonna be hard for other people to accept it once you pass the one ten free anyway, let alone, you start getting out of this out of the state, you start getting out of state, you're gonna have fucking problems. Motherfucker's gonna be like uh uh, because that's not their life, got it? You know what I'm saying. So that's dope. But if you ask me what I think like a Mexican hip hop artist of today should do. They gotta do what they do. That's real. But but you gotta be mindful of the business, you know what I mean. Like there are artists making a living, you know, like we was talking about Sweden. It's people that's been making a living off of this. Little g is doing well, but little Ji is the biggest one because he embraces Trolo culture. You I mean, But there are the Oasgzi's the outliers, you know what I mean, those guys who come apart. But again, when you explain it, they're part of other things.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you a question, Jaz, I gotta ask them right now that you said that. When you look at a little Gene, you look at how he dresses and all that's he embodiment oflo Chicano culture or is he more or trying to is he also? Like I think he's both.
Speaker 3: I think he's found a way to mix both. Because I won't forget the letter to doctor Dre. I know what you want. I know what you've been wanting. You're asking Doctor Dre let me in, so you won in on the quote unquote black cultural side of hip hop.
Speaker 1: And rap to be produced by Doctor Dre and to bed, which I've always thought that was and not to cut you just forgive me. I've always thought that's a mistake for them. For these motherfuckers not to be reaching towards Mugs is disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Man like Mugs.
Speaker 1: Should have thirty phone calls a day of motherfucker saying of Mexican artists coming up in hipologist. No, he does not have thirty phone calls. No, he don't know. There's no letter to DJ Muggs.
Speaker 2: That's fine, but I'm pretty sure there is definitely line. Now, it might not be the artist he wants to work with, but I'm pretty sure people like I respect the fuck out of Mugs. Yeah, but but but more so over the last few years because Yah, eyes.
Speaker 1: What I'm telling you, it's not You don't hear people saying as what artists you want to work with? Man DJ Mugs, what producers? They're not saying that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna tell you the bottom line too, and this is and this is and we're all a victim of this of as far as Mexicans Latinos in hip hop, we don't grow up praising our guys enough. And that's kind of you know, you know, even getting older, I don't care. I'm starting to do that more is like you know, you love to Frost, love to fucking Mellow Maynase for opening those doors because without them we were not here. Bro.
Speaker 3: But so, like you say, so, we're just going part two. Mexicans and hip hop mexic is removed, Mugs, Mellow Mayonnase, all these people because they're not Mexican. Well, I think, what is it that you're asking for as Mexicans and hip hop? No ot Mexican ot, he's Mexican, Like, why can't he get that recognition.
Speaker 2: Getting the recognition though? So what I'm saying is I think the more and more we actually show love to one another and respect it, it starts to all come together and make sense.
Speaker 3: I think at one point in Mexican hip hop, people Forget Mexicans was running Power one oh six, they were running radio station Lighter Shade of Browns. All these groups had the radio on lock. But like you said, start reaching out to people instead of keeping it and reaching out to the.
Speaker 1: Mexican, the guys that empower Latin hip hop artists.
Speaker 3: On the web, reaching out out of it again.
Speaker 1: Again, like I said, like letter to doctor Dre is adult record because it's like, why haven't you worked with a Mexican as doctor Dre. But if you really think about it, that letters should probably be to mugs because Mugs understands what it takes to move the community. That's representation, the representation. He gets it, and that's all doctor Dre is known for years. Like doctor Dre's greatest, you know, accomplishment, A lot of people could think it's eminem. I don't think so. I think doctor Dre's greatest accomplishment is Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you something else. Mugs being from the East Coast is a big part of what I think. Why Mexicans are so are probably not what you're saying right now, and why they go after well, no, they go after doctor Dre because Doctor Dre and most Chicano's mind is going to give them the gangster g funk sound, which he never even produced G funk.
Speaker 1: Like that, I don't think to some degree, to some degree, but first, well, no, for the first four or five years, Like, you can't see me as a G funk song.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's why they go after a doctor dre because they want that sound that they've accustomed to loving to hear from Tupac from their favorite artist, to dog Pound from Snoop Dogg. So then they go after that. Whereas when you look at Mugs, who knows exactly what we need because he's shown you by bringing you Cyprus Hill and Psycho Realm.
Speaker 1: And why did you say Muggs is not from la I didn't get that, if I'm.
Speaker 2: Not mistaken, He's originally from the East Coast.
Speaker 1: But he was, like I think he's been out here since he was a little kid.
Speaker 2: No, I know that. But his influence in his sound when you listen to it, like for the most probably I think people associated with more of that like underground hip hop sound, which they associate with the East Coast.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I don't think that's true because I don't know. Well, because he had the biggest records in the country. Yeah, so he can't be no underground.
Speaker 2: Again, you're saying, why don't you have more Mexican Chicanos doing, Like why don't you have the letter to to DJ Muggs instead of Doctor Dre. I'm giving you what I think. That's what I believe. I'm not saying what you're saying. Obviously he's had the biggest records. You know, he's had the biggest artist they've had. They you know, cypress Hill had a Let's keep it a buck. How long was cypres Hill's run? Almost ten years? Fifteen?
Speaker 1: Yehuge records?
Speaker 2: Like they had a solid ten year run for sure. Well, I mean like just because from Okay, look it up, Gee, because you're always good with that. Like what was their first hit record? Was it Killer Man?
Speaker 1: Let Me look hold on Sergey?
Speaker 3: The first one that probably went was off the what was the Last Action Hero? They had some some movie ones that they came out on movie.
Speaker 1: How I Can Just Kill a Man is nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 2: So what was Okay? When was and when was like being.
Speaker 1: Real Rock super did River Cabino for Miller man Ace at eighty nine?
Speaker 3: That's Rock Superstar? Is that from the movie Last Action Hero?
Speaker 2: So that was later, That's what I'm saying. So when was when was that one?
Speaker 1: You're sitting there is a nice saying in the membrane.
Speaker 2: When was that that was that was that was way earlier because that was closer to Killer Man. That might have been like two three years after that, I believe.
Speaker 1: Looking looking looking, hold on, hold.
Speaker 3: On, they have many Doctor Green.
Speaker 1: That Superstar is two thousand, so it's ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like a ten years because to me and again they kept going. But I think Rock Rock Superstars two thousand wasn't that. The was Doctor Greentham after.
Speaker 3: That, I know my name is doctor.
Speaker 2: That was ninety okay, so it was before that then because that one was two thousand.
Speaker 1: Load Riders in two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: Low Rider was two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, what's your number? Was two thousand and four?
Speaker 2: Which one was that one?
Speaker 1: That was the last one? I think I remember?
Speaker 2: How did that one go.
Speaker 1: All up? But that's my point. At a certain place, you gotta go with who's moving the community to some degree, and I just think listen, hip hop is a much more like you can't have a white approach to hip hop and be like, oh this person is this so like he's from the West, so this makes it work, Like you got to accept that we do have separate communities to some degree, like an LA artists can't just go like. Don't get me wrong. Q did fantastic with the Bomb Squad and people really consider those albums his classic. But it was different when he got with DJ Pooh, those records start hitting crazy.
Speaker 2: Listen this reator to the news.
Speaker 1: This is what I mean. Today was a good day.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying, though, Look like, Okay, when I see Little Like when I see Little g Right, I see the influence of Tupacs. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 3: The vasace and the whole milk?
Speaker 2: Sure? So my question becomes, why don't or am I just not seeing it? Maybe? Am I out the loop? You guys can help me with this. I should see And this is what I'm saying by us growing as a culture in hip hop the way we want to, And this is something I wish I would have done, Like I should have been looking up to Cypress Hill.
Speaker 1: This is different. You have Frost, you'd have a totally different Well, Okay, but.
Speaker 2: If I'm saying I probably would have had a way more successful career than if I would have looked up to the Mexican artist and take it like Little Rob even though he probably looked up to Pok he looked up to Frost for sure, I don't care what sure.
Speaker 1: Sure, But hip hop also is not just other musicians. It's outside. And that's what I used to tell you and means all the time. If you don't make music for what's outside your front door, problem one in hip hop, that's the cornerstone. Hip hop is making music for what's outside your front door. So when you lived in Threst says in Englewood, that's the motherfuckers you make mousic If you skip them, you asking for a lot. You asking for a lot. I mean, only Asian people go to other people community and sell fried chicken and ship. That is not even normal. You don't see Mexican people going to other motherfucker's community selling Italian food. You can go to the Italian community. Only Asian people get away with going out there open Luisiana.
Speaker 2: That's why stupid young gets away with doing what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Well, he's from Loan Beach To, but he's from Loan Beach To and so like where they're from, is they surrounded, they bathed in flavor bro like the like they hold like again, he's gonna have every time he goes somewhere else he's he's gonna have a problem, but he's right.
Speaker 2: But in the city, as an Asian dude, he's them fairly well.
Speaker 1: But that's why nobody's gonna give him shipped, like any any of us gonna be like he's from you know, he's from Asian boys, so we know that's Long Beach like them, Loan Beach.
Speaker 2: He goes and tries to perform for somebody in Montabello, it might not go over as well.
Speaker 1: Let's find in Montabello he takes ass to Saint Louis. They might hang his ass, they might lynch and hangers ass.
Speaker 2: See. And it always makes sense because then you go back to someone from the East Coast like Jin, who was all, say, the East Coast version of what Super Young is.
Speaker 1: To the West. No, no, no, Jin Jin.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess well, what I'm trying to tie into is the fact that he was a rapper that was accepted for these kind of like real East Coast battle rap rhymes. But it never really transcended once he left New York. It didn't really work like he did, you know, be just.
Speaker 1: To some degree. But I just don't think people looked at Jin as a street artist.
Speaker 2: But again.
Speaker 1: You know MCing in General Street in New York.
Speaker 3: You brought up Pitt Boo earlier. And I always say, people forget or people don't even know.
Speaker 1: It was a battle. He was a battle and he was hellodope.
Speaker 2: Once he did Gulo and he's seen, He's like, oh, this is what it is.
Speaker 1: He put that Latin twist on that ship, put that Latin flavor on there.
Speaker 2: Look, bro, I've dropped just certain little records here and there, like the Mechicano record, which is almost ten years old. Bro, people still bring that ship up. That was during that time, was when g had already started telling me you need to talk to your people. I was at that point. I've been trying to figure it out. So the music you're hearing now is another evolution. What I do believe is when I start dropping this shit, it's going to open more eyes. It's it's in more ears, sure, because they're gonna be like, what's tras on? Because the reality of it is is And that's why he'd be telling me you rap too much? Is because I'm still trying to find the actual how it's supposed to sound. Because I'm still trying to take like Bridge like the hip hop with the Chicano. So I'm still trying to.
Speaker 1: And that's business that you didn't realize that Chicano is the hip hop.
Speaker 2: The Chicano is the hip hop.
Speaker 1: So he's trying to bridge New York with Chicano and the own bridge.
Speaker 2: Yes and again because I'm getting that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because it is a hard because but but in his defense, for years, people have thought hip hop was the music. So people thought if I listened to the music, I am hip hop because that's the nuance given off the culture. But it's not. Hip Hop is not the fucking music, it's the culture. Like, so he's trying to bridge Chicano hip hop, and that's what I That's what like when I'm recording, because I'm like, stop doing that. Chikano is hip hop, Cholo is hip hop. That's why Little Rob is successful. It is hip hop. Cripping is hip hop. Snoop didn't have to put no New York twists on that shit. Man kick that shit the way them Long Beast niggas kicked it. You don't got to cut it down Eve forty and had to put no New York on that Valayho shit on that bay area shit. Serve that shit rock.
Speaker 2: He gave hip hop half of its lingo from the East to the West.
Speaker 1: And they don't even have to have respect for him out there in New York. They don't fucking too short. When you don't got to put no fucking New York on your shit, you don't gotta put none of that shit on your shit. Serve that shit straight out from outside Joe front door. You have success if you serve it. If you take out your mom, when you get in your mom records and you play this shit she was playing, you take you find you a dope break and build on that break, and you serve that shit because she playing what's outside. You serve that shit up. You don't got to put nothing on that No New York season is needed. You don't need to. That's the problem. People keep looking at hip hop like it's just New York and it's not. And that's why the biggest artist that's been successful are the ones for different reasons who did their own shit. That's why Outcast they went super Southern. They pulled back from all them breaks and said we're gonna go super Southern with the Dungeon family, gonna make these this band type of shit and boom hit boom bone. Ain't take nothing from New York. Them niggas, if nothing else. They look closer to niggas like out here. But even them niggas out there was where work closed dickies. So again, their style came from R and B. That shit is all at Midwest motown shit. They don't. They don't try to be kicking bars and shit. Them niggas be on harmony.
Speaker 2: And again this is something that I'm just gonna hold to myself and hold myself accountable. This is what I grew up on. So again, what she's saying is also an older mentality because when we're talking to young la their influence, whether you whether that he wants to admit it or not, a lot of these young kids they're all trying to sound like the South now because at this point people think hip hop is what the South is doing. Listen to a lot of the new kids, that's what they're trying to sound like.
Speaker 1: I don't think they even look at it like hip hop no more. I think they think of success is what the sound.
Speaker 2: But that's what we were thinking about it as too. It was like the hip hop was coming out of the East, so we didn't thought that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Nah, even y'all was still chasing the music. They're chasing success. They're not even chasing music no more. They like, Man, I don't care if this nigga wear a dress he winning. I don't care if this nigga wear a perse hes mainking money. I don't care if this nigga paint his fingernault policy he rich or at this voice niche. I don't care if that nigga told the police that nigga is paid. They don't have no morals or nothing. We still care, Like I still cared about being solid. They don't care. They'll be a bit. That's why I always said, Like I remember growing up thinking, I never I'm liberal. I'm super liberal, like more liberal than liberals. Like nothing about me is nothing else but liberal, right, I believe in liberty for real, you know what I mean? Doing your thing. I used to never think there was no way, like I would never mind like an LGBTQ plus ad or film. I'm like, ain't nobody choosing to take dick? If you taking dick as a man, you're gay, because that's a hell of a commitment. That's a different type of pain. That's a different type of suffering. Taking Dick, that's gotta be crazy. If you a guy, you know less, somebody get behind you and serve you. Oh, I can't just see it. It's just not gonna happen. So I used to think it's no way possible that you can influence somebody to that type of commitment. I am wrong. I'm here to tell you a twenty twenty three cuz I am wrong. Niggas will do it. They will do it. They will fucking do it. Oh, they'll do it.
Speaker 2: They'll fucking do it through influence.
Speaker 1: You're saying, hands down, because if they needed to take Dick to get a million followers and to make two hundred thousand to be famous, they have a man behind Well.
Speaker 2: That also shows also where this country is at morel you know, morality wise as well. It's just kind of like it's kind of gone to ship where people are so hard pressed to want to fit in and you know, live this so called the American dream, which.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if this is American dream no more. This shit is way past that. That was simple. That was just having a house and taking care of your family. Yeah, the door to have attention. They want people to pay attention. They want people to be connected to them, they want people to care about them. That is nothing to do with the American dream. The American dream was super private and personal. Every last person today because is about what everybody else think. They want to all say the right thing because they want everybody to love them. That is Unamerican. That is the most wanting everybody to love you is the most Unamerican thing of all American things. But it's also because we live in a capitalist society where you're totally judged bout what kind of paper you make it? Oh, do you got it? Do you got it? Do we got it? Do we got it? And that's everybody's life lying minimal pictures. But hip hop was always special because guess what, because it wasn't about having it. It was about making do and making that beat a shit. It was about making do and making that beat a shit. That's what hip hop was about, and that's what made it special. And that's what I was telling Traves. It wasn't about getting no rare item. It was about nigga taking whatever you got and flexing that shit like that shit is the shit.
Speaker 3: So be the next or the hot Mexican rapper is embracing all the struggles of your culture and community and building off of that.
Speaker 1: I would agree and only that this was a big as.
Speaker 3: Sending the water bugs this way.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I know what was going on. I was like, what is he doing?
Speaker 3: And that's what so like jazz, you've been like what we're what ge is working on right now?
Speaker 1: With you?
Speaker 3: You you're tapping into less of the East coast rather like you said before, you were the sun and the moon and the stars and generators.
Speaker 1: This nigga had a song about Obama.
Speaker 2: Said I have it so it's on social fucking all listening Platinum.
Speaker 1: That was our first song we did.
Speaker 2: I'm like, please chirk it out. It's called Yes We Can.
Speaker 1: I was like, are you making a song about.
Speaker 2: Uh, Yes we can? Alcatraz featuring g Malone Glasses Malone.
Speaker 1: Then plug that shit, ye and you bring it up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk about it. It's still a record. It was something that I did.
Speaker 1: Like, you're a Mexican man making a song about Obama. He's like lasting Obama represents hope.
Speaker 2: My thing was was I always felt that I was representation of Mexicans that actually, you know, showed his love for the people that he fucks with and the people that fucked with him. So I fucked with black people. I always have. You know, these are things I've always ran.
Speaker 1: Just give us a free taco, Nigga.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I mean, that's raciust but you know, but so I would do it music.
Speaker 1: So he don't get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I get you, give you a free taco. I get it. That's what I'm trying to do. So me and him had a whole nother project that we had worked on. Some stuff happened and they broke into his car and some in my gay and they fucking they stole like three hours worth of his shit. Okay, so we lost that. So in the midst of that, you know, shit, he moved. We weren't living as close, so you know, I kind of like, kind of through the last couple of years, I kind of been fighting with whether I wanted to keep going doing this shit. So recently, over the last couple of months, me and Lune got together and it wasn't that I don't want to do with Gee. I said, I know what he's saying, let me try to figure this shit out, and I'm just gonna start showing him what I'm doing. So now that I'm showing him, he's like, you got it. You got it. He's like, but we got to work on the delivery of the rapping of it, because you know.
Speaker 1: You're still trying to include hip hop mentality of he's compromising what it is again him and means cannot understand that hip hop as much as his birth in the Bronx, it is not all New York. It is not anything New York. When you from somewhere else, it's nothing to do with New York outside of understanding that the first place it was executed was in New York. That's the only thing you need to take. Outside of that, you take simple foundations and ideas, like I'm telling him, if I'm playing him blowjob Betty and blow job Betty come four hours away from him. This is before most of all the records you were praise. Why you don't know this, this is hip hop. No, it don't sound like the Bronx. No, it don't sound like Brooklyn. No, it don't sound like Queens. Know it, don't sound like Staton Know it don't sound like motherfucking Harlem. It sounded like fucking Oakland. You don't gotta hip hop is not like you don't mix Chicano on hip hop. Being Chicano is hip hop. Here. Being a cholo is being hip hop. Here. Being a crip like Snoop is being hip hop. Here, Being a skater like Tyler the Creator is pop here. You don't need to add nothing else. You don't need to add no flavors from out the New York cabinet to make it work. All you gotta do is find the breaks that come out of your mama cabinet, and you take them breaks, and you cook that shit up outside of your house and watch niggas come by that shit to eat.
Speaker 2: So and for all you dudes that are trying to figure out what what I'm struggling with, and you know, and I'll put this out there, it's not just you know, trying to.
Speaker 1: Figure out what you're struggling with. Huh, nobody figure out what you're struggling with. No.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to say to if anyone listening that maybe can relate to what I'm saying right now. The struggle has been that if when you say Okay, you know, don't sound like New York. You can't sound like New York, or you can't wrap that way right. So then you listen to this music and sonically you know where I'm going with it, so lyrically now trying to make it sound like what it's supposed to. It's a little bit difficult because again the edge that say it, Little Rob has is that's really how Little Rob talks. So at that point, now when I'm doing English and Spanish, I'm trying to I'm doing the Spanish, but I'm trying to make it rock to where it's like, Okay, I don't want it to sound like I'm trying to stop rapping how I was rapping ten years ago.
Speaker 1: You was trying to stop rapping like an East Coast nigga.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know, and I've been trying to do that for a while. But again, sometimes you have to hear it. We have this conversation all the time that it's easier to hear.
Speaker 1: Where do I keep telling him stop rapping? Talk because you don't talk like an East Coast nigga. Rap is about talking, right, A lot of it. It's not really difficult. You're just holding on to things that you know were successful in things that you love. It's not really hard for you. Yeah, it took me time to break it on you. Pause. Uh the first time we was doing it right to break you out of it rather forgive me break you out of it. It took time, right, But that's because you're emulating. Hip hop for sure is not about emulating. It's very original, even in the closest places like Warren didn't sound like Dog, Nate didn't sound like Warren, trade E don't sound like Nate, Dazz don't sound like trade E. So y'all could be in the same community. But it's how you talk, and once you understand, you build rap on how you talk. That's what takes it to the next level. That was Dre's thing. Talk ain popping out the side of your mouth, talk like you talking talk that talk.
Speaker 2: So I've actually grown a lot closer because before even the lingo and the terminology I was using was so far off because I was emulating something. Yeah, the records now today with what you got to see where he's coaching, you know, coaching me on in terms of to say a certain thing. But the lyrics and the rhymes are there. Now like what I'm what I'm talking about, even if you don't agree with the topics, say of the song, I'm I'm in the ballpark now of okay, this is this is how it's, this is the this is the lingo of what I'm supposed to be using for this kind of music. So now I just have to really perfect how I'm saying it. That's that's kind of gonna be my last step right now.
Speaker 3: Still you as opposed to creating a new persona like he's saying, like you're good.
Speaker 1: Enough, you know what's funny?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when I hear that music, and I don't mean to cut you off, but when I hear that music, see, that's the problem. When I hear that music, automatically, I start thinking of the guys who have actually came before doing that music, which no Little Rob, which is night Owl, which is Alt, which is Frost, which is.
Speaker 1: Which I think if you go study those guys, it's because you're still not studying them. Right, it works for you, But have you ever thought to yourself the reason why Mexican people don't work with the other people's because they're not funky. That's not their natural nature. Funk don't get me wrong. They have some funk, but much more the music is soulful or jazzy like. And that's why if you look at all of the stuff, it's R and B, right, Rob is a ton of R and B. Right, Rob's a ton of R and B and D you know what I mean. Right, And you look at somebody like like Cypress Hills, they're they're much more like pop or classical, you know what I mean, some level of rock. If you look at all the successful acts, because it's not funk is more than just music. It's a get down. It's a I used to tell means this. I'm like, bro, you're not a funky person, like, you're not a party person, wild in there loose like you know, your compact, your discipline, your your structured funk is all about being loose. And this is the problem when you look at music as just music and not really you know, expressions of lifestyle and culture and get down. Like look at how Parliament dressed. This is not no joke. They created a world mothership connection. The song I was playing for you earlier, right, that Doctor Dre sample to make let me ride by Parliament? Right, It's about getting out of here on a fucking spaceship, probably about getting high. The song is swing down, Sweet Chariot, stop and let They're talking to a fucking spaceship. You know it's not no punk right there. I don't know. It could be crack a thousand thing, but I'm telling you that Cherry stop the real the chariot, swing down, sweet Chariot, and stop, let me ride. It's about a fucking spaceship. Like so again, it's when you keep It's the hardest part about this shit for people is when you don't understand that this is way more than fucking music. This ain't just rap, This ain't just fucking music. This is really life for people. So it's super important to understand that this is life. When you get that part, you straight, you stop playing with everything. You stop thinking everything could be emulated. You can play with everything. You gotta really take it serious.
Speaker 3: So the answer maybe a partial of you said about King Little G. You said, he plays the unchettas under this, he figured to stop writing the letter to Dre and start pushing my Mexican culture more. And like G said, and that's why he's.
Speaker 1: And if King Little G is not where like if you said where King Little G is now with y G. You gotta make a record. That's the difference. You still gotta make a record. Still gotta make a record. Bads had a lot of them records. You gotta make a record.
Speaker 2: I think we also live in a time where he's able to take his brand and.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck you asking me why he's not where certain people is attcha. Can you make a living? This is where you some of the hormies fight. Y'all keep trying to get this shit and be like, well, I want to make a middle class job so I could do what I love and get paid. That's not how this shit work. This don't work that way. This ain't or I want to get in and make me a middle class job and I'll be able to do music because I love it. Man, if you ain't in this motherfucker for the juggler, you won't get to the middle class. Trust me, LEGI, because King Legit the not getting this motherfucker to just work and make a living to do what he loves. He gotten this motherfucker to do some damage. So you getting this motherfucker to do some damage, feel me? Then you end up somewhere where you can be okay, but you can't get this motherfucker trying to make a middle class career out of something that's exceptional. This is real, This ain't no.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: People just love me and they want to see me rap, so they gonna pay it. And I get paid to rap because I like rapping and they like me. Nigga, this shit you talking about people life. They live a life to this shit. If you don't get that, you know what I mean. This is where we have a you know, this is where you fall short. You can't come in the league like, well, I want to be like the twentieth best point guard.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I'll say. I think Little G is very influential. I think I've definitely came across a lot more young Mexican artists that are that I know want they want to be like him. Yeah, but again that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: It's not about it if it's bad or good. Right, Listen, at the end of the day, an album you want to make. First off, if you ain't in this motherfucker to make the biggest record in the world and you want to and you get a record deal, problem one. Problem one. If you get a record deal, and your goal ain't to make the biggest record ever. Problem one that should be if you get a record deal, if you get a deal with a record company, you should be aspiring to make a record bigger than Thriller. That way, if you make nothing, they go thirty nine on the charts, you can look like, well, I accomplished this. But if you ain't in this motherfucker to make the biggest record with a record deal, you're doing it wrong. Two, if you ain't getting this motherfucker to represent it, put on. Quit. Hip Hop is all about representing and putting on. That's what it's about. There's no confusion for sure, because that's what the cornerstone and being the street urban nigga is about. It's putting on. You gotta represent and put on. If you ain't trying to represent your peoples or whatever people you speak for, quit, Those are the two cornerstones.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say that's another thing too right now that he said that, And that's I think a big problem that maybe a lot of artists probably run into, especially some of the ones we've talked about. We won't mention names, but people who have got who do have fan bases, but yet fucking cry about shit?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: A lot of times what I noticed is a Mexican artist will get to a certain level, not understand why, you know why they're only at a certain level on they plateau, and it's because they're not really representing the people. But then they will start to represent being Mexican out of convenience, so then it's not authentic.
Speaker 1: Sure, they could be like, oh, they not fuck with me because I'm asking, you know, but I got y'all, no, if you ain't trying to put on, quit if that ain't your goal, Trust me. The biggest niggas in the world was trying to put on. When Jez he has a song called I put On, you know what I'm saying. Our cast was told you the South got something to say. Ghetto boys was talking at Texas shit. Jay Z was like, Nigga, I'll represent the hopes and dream of drug dealers in New York and everywhere. Snoop is still a crypt put on. If you in hip hop and you trying to do this thing, put on and you ain't gonna put on, sit the bench. I don't give a fuck if you If you want a middle class job, my nigga, go to school, go get a trade, don't get up in this shit plan. If you get a record deal, want to make the biggest record possible. But those is what it's about. Records and hip hop, right. Hip hop is when you just get in you just want to represents what That's what motivated me. People ask me what motivated me to make twopoc Musk. I wanted to put on for the Los Angeles street urban coach. I want to tell our story. I wanted niggas to hear our perspective. Look, we all know pop's perspective, pock is fucking pop, but I wanted them to hear our perspective, the La street nigga and our trials and tribulation that we have to overcome in the face of all adversity. That's why it's a brick in the pillar that hip hop built. That song forever will be in the mind of niggas who fuck with hip hop. They'll be talking about that bitch for twenty or thirty years. They'll be waiting for somebody to have enough heart to make another kind of record like that. That's what this shit is about. Putting the fuck on putting on you fucking up. That's what you gotta get. It ain't about no rap, no fucking music. This shit is about the street, urban culture. You get a record deal, that's about the record.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Whoever represents they people the best. It's gonna be the most successful as far as hip hop goes. Now, Drake is different. Drake is a pop artist. All he gotta do is stay popular and make pop records. He don't gotta represent nobody but himself. That's it. He can represent different niggas on different albums. I represent the New York niggas this week. This started from the bottom this week. On this album, I'm representing the West Coast. I'ma have a low I'm have a low Rider under the Bay Bridge. I'm gonna have a fucking Los Angeles, Southern California car under the Bay Bridge because I can't separate the two. So I'm gonna compact them together like a pop artist because I don't get it. And this is the I'm putting on for the West Coast. Then I'm gonna put it on for Houston. I'ma go down there and on I'm gonna go down to the Memphis I'm gonna put it. He can go anywhere. That's what he does. You don't have the luxury because you bear the burden of street urban culture. If you even tried to think you're gonna represent niggas, you're gonna have a problem.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put on a raptor's jersey and take it back to Ontario.
Speaker 1: Now he's as a Canadian, right, so again with as ber mitzvah exactly. That's that's what the point of this shit is. That's what hip hop is all about. You can't mix cholo or Chicano and hip hop because Chicano and cholo is hip hop. It is street urban culture, complete top to bottom, a whole motherfucking culture, and the world is intrigued by it. That's why you see movies about it. That's why you see people want to know what happened with Montana. They waiting on the rapper to voice Montana the correct way. They waiting on just like Snoop voiced Rocket and Doe Boy as a rapper, he voiced those characters, just like jay Z voiced you know, Nino Brown. They're waiting on somebody to voice the movies that they know they're waiting Solo is a national thing in America. Everybody in every state knows about Cholo's how big it is. It's different, but every state has probably seen Training Day, so they.
Speaker 3: Also now too, Yeah China and China, Yeah in Japan.
Speaker 1: So again they're waiting on somebody to voice it in a record, to voice the culture. They're waiting on somebody like who is the Smiley? Who's Smiley? They waiting, But you gotta make the right fucking record so a record company can give you a chance to take that around the rest of the world. Snoop, just being a crypt would have been nothing without g thing.
Speaker 2: But all these kids, you try to tell them that. Again, what I'm saying, I.
Speaker 1: Don't care what an ignorant, dumb ass, fucking kid thing. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, but I'm saying, so when you're.
Speaker 1: Telling me what a motherfucker who don't know thinks, means nothing to me. Imagine you tell your daughter trying to tell you something about cars, Daddy, would I'm telling you you don't have to put eighty seven. You could mix water with your gas. I don't can you you gonna, oh you know what, let me mix water my guess they don't know. They don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm saying that for the generation to come though. If they think that that is something that is outdated, even if it's someone older.
Speaker 1: I don't care what they think. You're making a point right now, and this is the problem. Culture doesn't outdate. Culture is permanent. It's the reason why there ain't no more slaves in America? Right for sure? Do we agree that there's no more slaves?
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: Are there a black slave plant? Are they plantations where niggas work jazz? This niggas tripping jazz? Do you know if any plantation where niggas is picking cotton in America? Today? No? No? Is there still soul full fucking restaurants around the fucking country. Is It's still plenty of people craving slave fool around. You will never fucking change. So I'm not listening to no kid that think you need to mix water with gas to get better gas mintage. I don't fucking care what they think. I'm telling them. I know. That's why I speak with this authority. I have paid years my youth to know what I know. If you want to do it, this is it. You can't point no winners to me. You could point a nigga that's doing middle class, but you can't point to me the next young thug doing it. You can't point to me the next Kendrick doing it. You know why Kendrick worked because he's on his fucking album Couple with a T shirt. Dickie's in a fucking gun.
Speaker 2: It's bottom line. The young Mexican artist that understands.
Speaker 1: Mexican that gotta put on. If they understand that and then they have somebody who know how to make records, they'll win. They'll have an open lane that nobody's ever had. And smoke.
Speaker 3: Sat was doing a podcast the other day and that times out and he said, well you said, he said, point is is better fucking music. That's it.
Speaker 1: I had the same conversation with Criminal on his podcast. He was like, gee, man, all this crazy shit going on. I just did a Criminal podcast two weeks ago. She said, man, gee, but what do you think man, Like, do you think it's because our cultures is out? Dave blah blah blah. You know what's the problem, man? You know it was just said so and so for Sit, you gotta get better. You gotta get better. It's gonna be tough because they've been talking about the West Coast for forty years. Colors came out in the eighties, them in the eighty fivey six, eighty seven, eighty eight, sometimes that's almost forty years ago. They've been learning about La Street, urban culture, blood and blood out American me. These movies is early nineties. Training Day is in the nineties at this point, damn near two thousand and some. Shit, this is how long they've had Snoop Kid, Frost, Nwa, Easy Ice Tea since the fucking eighties. They know, we had movies about multiple drug dealers. We had a TV show about a drug dealer. Our fucking street gang members that don't have nothing to do with nothing are famous. Tooki is famous around the world. They was trying to stop his execution in fifty fucking states, Like this is how famous La Street urban culture. So yes, you got your work cut out because they have been a nigga from out of town might think he know more about La than you, and you be an LA nigga, They be like, well, I know La more than you, nigga, because he listened to the music, right, So yes, your work is cut out because at the end of the day, because they we have been being celebrated for a long time. We have been celebrities for a long fucking time. Ice Team was a celebrity in eighty five eighty six. Short was a celebrity in eighty five eighty six. These niggas have been being celebrated for roughly forty years. Ice Tea.
Speaker 3: That's even in the Breakdan Radio.
Speaker 1: So, yes, your work is cut out. It's not gonna be easy, but it's already a laying cross to where you can get close enough to where if you figure out what makes it special, you can go right through the door and blow.
Speaker 2: But with what you said with Criminal, would you say that the expectation of most Mexican artists is always to be as big as the biggest black artist? Is that a mistake? Mentality?
Speaker 1: The biggest Black artist is only big because they make big records.
Speaker 2: So but do you Okay, But what I'm saying is Bash had some pretty big fucking records.
Speaker 3: I believe he's big.
Speaker 1: Is big?
Speaker 2: I agree, That's what I'm saying. But you go ask the average Mexican do they do? They do? They admire and revere him.
Speaker 1: But why do you why do you keep speaking on ignorance as some kind of like reason, as if because.
Speaker 2: Because I'm trying to get to the root of how to make the What I would love to do when you're talking about put On is to make the younger generation understand so that we can have what we've been asking for me to be big to be.
Speaker 1: So his thing and means thing is well, the biggest Mexican artist is not bigg at the biggest Black artists because they don't got the fucking records. But guess what, Cypress Hill had records. That's why be Real is a global star and that's Cypress Hell.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So now you asking, does be Real have I don't know, twenty fucking top forty songs like Doctor, like fucking jay Z. Probably not, But if you put him up against an artist that has as many top forty songs as he does, he'll be as big as that person. Put him on the verses, he'll be as big as that person. Because this shit is still records. It's at the end of the day, you can only go where the records take you.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people that can sing, some be Real, Cypress Hill.
Speaker 1: Songs around the world. They tore around the fucking world, the country, the world, they had television shows. They are huge. So again I'm not trying to convince people who if you just look that success, like if I'm black, I'm successful, that's just racist. You're you're that's what You're inherently racist if you think jay Z is just big because he's black, because there's a lot of niggas that ain't that's black and hip hop that ain't big.
Speaker 3: And that's why I was asking what's big because people also get the perception when you people say big, that's the first name that was jay Z. How many jay Z's are there? It's only one jay Z and jay Z ain't snoop And we brought up and you said, a great woman, I always love bring on E forty so underrated as a mother, Like how the fuck this man? Y'all drop an album with twelve songs. His niggas drop in two double albums.
Speaker 1: At the same time forty and he's not big as jay Z. That's fucking unk. Okay's big as jay Z.
Speaker 3: And you said, seventy five percent of hip hop vocabulary is E forty base even from you know.
Speaker 1: Too Short came out in the early eighties and he not big at dog. It don't work with just being being black or being mess can be a Mexican hip hop ain't a setback. What's the setback is if you don't got the cuts, Because trust me, Eminem got cuts. He don't got probably as many. Well, actually he do, got a lot of top forty songs. That's why he big as a lot of motherfuckers. Now we can't talk about how big motherfucking a Yellowolf is. Yellowolf not as big as Eminem, or as rappers, as outcasts. It don't matter. This is a records business. Our brands and legacy follow records. Yesterday's a little different because you could be on Instagram and people can see your brand and they could fuck with you. But that don't mean when you do a concert, niggas is showing up. That's why all these niggas can't get out of the festivals. That's why they keep running all those adds talk about how the old actes doing well and the young actions doing bad. Because at the end of the day, you could only fake, thus can only fake, thus can only pretend for so long. You really gotta go do this shit. Don't you gotta do this shit. And it's about records. Being Mexican ain't holding nobody back in hip hop is not not having good records. It's the only thing gonna hold you back because you got some fucking cuts. Trust me, they jamming your shit. They gonna jam your shit. But you gotta even know what cuts is. And if you don't know what cuts is, you think, well, I like my songs. That may not be a cut. If you put on your songs, it's gonna sut off. The fucking can't say yet if it's not, it's the wrong fucking song.
Speaker 3: And you're right, because I'm sure there's as many black rappers that is feeling they're not making it either, just like a Mexican rapper, but that black rapper just ain't making the hits or making the song. They feel they shit is super popping, but it's not.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Notice I'm sitting back because I'm letting y'all get off because motherfuckers need to hear that. Yeah, because a lot of motherfuckers really feel that they're just not making it because Mexicans are not accepting that's not You're just not making the fucking right Mexicans.
Speaker 1: We are not making Mexicans only need to be except Mexicans only need to be accepted by Mexican people. If you except about Mexican people in America, you're probably the biggest artist in fucking America.
Speaker 2: By all Mexicans are majority.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if you look at that boy, what's that boy name? They be kissing all the men.
Speaker 2: Oh bad buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that motherfucking huge and nobody get all them excuses. Is fucking for the birds. That shit for the fucking birds. I never loved when Nigga did Oh you know, it's just it. No, you're joint Saint Jam.
Speaker 3: And like you're saying that too. People talk about like the gatekeepers. I've already in my head and this is the way I think. I think people that say there's gatekeepers on maybe like a lower level, it's because you're looking for verification from people that you think that you want it from. You're not paying attention to other things. You just worried about this platform, or they ain't putting me on this platform.
Speaker 1: I told Trash that Trash be talking about if you get in hip hop to impress other rappers, you already fucked up.
Speaker 3: That's why you have a gatekeeper, cause you this person that you want so badly to pay attention to you is not paying attention to you. Now you say, oh, this motherfucker don't want to let me in. Let this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: It's fans. Although, and what changed is it used to be me to fans. That's what everybody asking me, Glass, Well, this rapper ain't gonna support you, So what I'm going to the fans? Well, Glass, this platform gonna spport you. So what I'm going to the fans. All they did was become a bridge from me to the fans. My job is to figure out how to get over that bridge without them. They don't. They don't got the only bridge to the fucking audience. It's up to me to figure it out. And if I ain't playing ball the way they want me to play ball, then I gotta do it myself. But it ain't no motherfucking excuses of oh, you know what, this is the reason I'm not making it, because no, it's because your joints ain't jamming. If you may cuts that jam, you'll be in the game.
Speaker 3: Like opening up for an artist. Me. Let's say you gotta show right, you're a headliner. I get to open up for G.
Speaker 2: You I got.
Speaker 3: There's only one thing two things I could do. Go in there and just do what I do, or really go in there and be like, I gotta take some of GE's fans because.
Speaker 1: And does it fit your audience? Do you make it? If a niggas doing certain things, I don't know why niggas don't put round pigs around hole.
Speaker 2: I learned that early on with you, exactly when I remember with the show that I met him at, even though it was a great experience, and I got to me, I shouldn't have been opening for DJ Quick, not with the music I had now stylistically, if if I was doing what I was supposed to, Sure, but is.
Speaker 3: That actually true?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah yeah, because you can't take people's fans that audience.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't take people fans you gain fans you don't take. Trust me, they not finna discover you and think to themselves like, why ain't fucking Quick no more? This nigga is the nigga. No, he'll just add you to his music.
Speaker 3: He might well do you hear you on a Tuesday?
Speaker 1: But he've been listening to Quick. He might listen to you like he listening to Quick, or he might listen to you more than he listening Quick. But just because he heard of you, you ain't taking him from Quick. So just the mentality, it's just to have exposure with fan bases that fit the type of music you make. So yes, that's the point. But we just got to get to a place to where we stop blaming everything but not good music. It ain't the culture. Ain't playing that orders played. It ain't no such thing. People eating soul fool Slavery's been over two hundred fucking years. People still eating soul food right now. They sell it for more money than they ever got. Restaurants, clubs. They got a hundred dollars soul for playing trucks right now, twenty five dollar bowls of fucking soul food. Feel me. Soul food is pop and culture never expire. Culture is always gonna be something that we remind us of our struggle because we love the state as much as humans act like they want to deny it. They love. That's why them rich ass niggas come join gangs, because they trying to stay rooted within the culture and the community of poverty. And struggle to remember. They want that respect that we create in that environment. Don't nobody want to be up there with them white people all that tall, like niggas want to be up with the white people's eating that fucking shit. No, you don't. You just don't want the traumatic experience that came with not having something. That's all you really want. But in real life, you would love to still be able to walk amongst your peers and show love and get gratitude. That's what we all desire and nigga. So that's why hip hop, the culture will never Nigga Dicky's could never play out because it's always a nigga struggling. This is America. Chucks could never play out because it's always a nigga struggling and this is America. It could never play out. You always want to remember because you want to always stay connected to that dirt, to that ground, CUD. That's why culture could never play out. So I can't argue with kids telling me about culture. They don't know shit. Your favorite food is fucking McDonald's. You don't know shit. What the fuck I was telling Cable either, Well, how do you reach the twins? I'm not reaching the twins. They like McDonald's. This is in and out. They gonna grow up one day and be like, I'm fucking with that. They gonna one day your kid gonna wake up trash and be like, I don't want that no more. Where you going in and out? I want that. That's what I'll make. Drake is trying to make McDonald's because he's been having McDonald's for years. Glasses is making in and out. This is gonna be with you when you get your when you grow some hair on your nuts. This is what you want to eat. You can eat this forever. That's the thing. You can only eat McDonald's till you like fifteen if you got a brain, thirteen, if you fourteen, fifteen is pushing it. Seventeen eighteen. You just fucked up as a kid. But guess what you eat in and out forever? When you finally eat that fucking your first double double, McDonald's can't give you that no more. And I'll be right here to your motherfucking asses eighty twenty to eighty You with me, McDonald Drake had have you until you twenty one? All that little popcorn bubblegum lie you tell you because all that main street popshit, all these niggas tell you y'all can have that. But when you ready to get this real nourishment, I'm right here waiting for you, Cuz I ain't got seven thousand locations across America across the country. I ain't got seventeen thousand locations across the world. It's about four five hundred of these. Guess what, you're jump on a plane to come get this real work. Make you feel better, get this work. You're gonna show this work to other motherfuckers to say, y'all fuck with in and out, because it's that work, and that's what your job is, to purify your shit and deliver that. You can't wake up one day and make McDonald's. McDonald's a full process of a lot of motherfuckers getting beaten fucked over. There's a lot of evil in that business. A lot of evil in McDonald's. A niggas stole two niggas whole ideas and ruin their whole business to put it for everybody. And it don't even represent food no more. It represents wealth for kids. McDonald's represent wealth for kids. Wherever got the happy meal, they're the ones doing good. Addy Murphy told you about this in the eighties. Nigga have a full beef berger with all kinds of flavors and vestibles, extra shit put on there to make it worth a lot. But if somebody got McDonald's, he's supposed to be doing better. So I don't give a fuck when those little fucking kids think card them nigga's ignorant. It's my job to teach them. It ain't my job to listen to them as far as outside of letting them speak. My job is to teach them the truth. This is the facts. Good looking out for tuning into the No Seller's Podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King, for the Black Effect Podcast Network and now heard Radio Yeah