Speaker 1: I freaked the frick out. I walked in and I looked at her and I go, oh my god, I go, I love you so much, and I go, I'm Aaron Andrews from Fox and I take you every weekend. What the fuck am I saying? Why Am I telling her that Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Lata La Da. All right, let me go. Let me tell you, guys, welcome to the Calmdown podcast out for us. Let me tell you how the day started. Okay, it didn't start too great for this galo here. All right. I was in a tough spot. A lot of things were going on, and I woke up thinking today it's gonna be a great day. And then I got hit. All these were pretty kind of in moods going. We were kind of texting as I was in the air, you were at home, kind of about some that we were having and I see him. I kind of thought, new day, exactly. I woke up this morning and I was like, I'm going to have a great attitude and I'm just going to be great. And then it started. And then you know the moment where the tears start welling up and I think to myself, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry for me, Argentina. And then my phone. I thought it was a mistake. I Seeia facetiming and I was like I and then I went to answer it and then it clicked off and then she called back regular and I was like, thank god you called right now because I'm about to cry. And then Aaron says, well, good because I was about to cry. So then that's how our days started. And thirty minutes later I got off the phone with her and I was like, thank you, thank you Jesus for putting Aaron in my life, because I got off that phone call and I was like, you know what I can. I can avoid what was going to be a disastrous day. And now I'm you know, I'm just trucking along. So thank you for being my therapist and talking me off the ledge that I was careening off of. So with that, I welcome you all to the Calm Down Podcast. We've got a great show for you today. Week eleven is in the books Eric God Aaron had a situation with a Peloton Hotel gym situation instructor will get to that. Okay, she's going to elaborate on that. We were actually on television together for the first time since the Super Bowl. Shocking. I need everyone to start a petition to let Fox do a say, let us do a segment more often with one another. It's crazy behavior. We had Bill's chiefs, Aaron's judging someone about that. We have a drink situation. Why tequila water is such a hard drink for people to understand. And I will add to that Mimosa on the rocks. No one understands it. We have a lot to get to. Sott, start us off. You were in Chicago this week for your Bears Packers, the oldest rivalry in the NFL came down to the end. What a great game. This was so exciting. Yeah, it was great, perfect tempts, a little bit of wind. You looked incredible by the way. Oh, I was supposed to ask you. Daisy Phipps wants to know who made your jacket? Day my God, and everyone else wants made your jacket. I got so many dms, I got so many kind of ig requests, all this kind of stuff, Alc I made the jacket. I had some of the cutest dms on Twitter from random guys just in time for Christmas. My wife, my girlfriend loved your jacket. Will you please let me know you're welcome, ALC. I'd love some more clothes, by the way, but this I will get on my female high horse, and that I can't do that every Yeah, shoot myself in the face. Uh, you and I talking about being on segments together? Guys? This justin. Women like sports, women like to watch other women in sports. Why because I wear one friggin' jacket and my social media blows up? Yeah, the intersection of U sports entertainment is fashion. I don't know if we just missed that part where last year at the Super Bowl we talked fashion about the time years ago, two years ago. Excuse me with their rivals of the guys coming into the stadium. Yeah, so this is a deer fox. Please ask Aaron and Isa say on Davy more often together. No, we understand that maybe you know, we don't need to do the whole show, but like a segment here and there would be awesome. So if you guys wouldn't mind going to one on two oh one West Pico Boulevard in Los Angeles, California, on the door and holding a post report. Aaron speak to me.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's selfishly motivated just because we like being together, but it is It's like, I don't know if we need to remind everyone that you know, football is from women are watching women and by the way, men like it too. Howie during the talk back I come on and they're like, Aaron, can you check your mic for the pregame show? Hey, guys, how are a Aaron? Hi? That's my Jimmy Johnson. And then there's like stray, yay, what's up? And then how He's like, Aaron, that podcast that you girls, And this is a commercial break, So commercials like counting down until they're on YouTube. I tell you, I tell you I every week. I tell Carissa, you too are gonna be in trouble. But he goes erin I heart calm down every week. I heart it. I don't know what that means, but I heard it. I hurt you. How I get over here? We are so how is our second father that we're always worried that Howie will be disappointed in us if we do something. So whenever I see him on Sundays, I know he's either gonna say I liked something on the podcast or oh, no, you too, were gonna get fired if you keep it up kind of a thing. So how we long, we love you, and thank you for just continuing to be a I don't know a governor in our behavior sometimes because when I do something bad, I'm always like, oh, how he's going to be mad? What did he say about us cussing to you? Oh? Yeah, he said, what were you talking about this week? Oh? You want to clean up your act and not swear as much and you know this and that I said, yeah, I said, because we know you're listening, and I don't want you to be disappointed in us. So we love you, how we long? You're the best. So yeah, so Aeron and I would love to be on more segments together. But that said, your game was great. You look fantastic and the jacket ladies and gentlemen is a l c adore. You looks like a Maroon Dream five, so gorgeous. The hair was shiny and blonde and tinker bell and it was flowing and it was gorgeous and I loved it.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, you know I love a monochromatic situation, So whenever the opportunity presents itself, I do love a merlou A Burgundy cabernet to drink and to wear. Yeah, I can't wait for one tonight. So we don't for Amazon most of the time. You know, as I was talking about the other week ten or whatever it was, I felt like frumpying the jacket. That's just like ah, because it's waste up. But this show, we had two sets, so we got to go like sometimes you can see the full length. So I did, like that shout out to shop Bop. There's so many things on the shop Bop. It's an ad, but not really an ad. They didn't ask me to say this, but like there are. I mean, they make it so easy. Just don't in the car. It's great now when you put that together, because I did click on your length or the coat, it was gorgeous. Did they also, because I'm not good at shopping for myself, did they also recommend the matching set underneath? Or was that all you? Yeah? That was all me because I already had a boots and so then I went out to make you they were not size eleven. I went out me last second night before to go find address that match. You should have seen me people that greet me in a store are like, can we help you. I'm like, nope, I'm good. I'm going like this. I'm like the quickest shopper in the world because I'm going in. I know exactly what I want and I'm going out. And I don't mean to be rude, but I'm like, I don't need your help. And I say this as a hormor sales associate, but like, I just want to go in. I want to go out. And then I always feel bad because it's like when I go to the register, it's like, oh, was anyone helping you? It's like, no, it was all myself. I'll take my own commission on this situation. But yeah, I don't want to waste anyone's time, like going around. No, I'm in, I'm out. See I feel the opposite. I feel like people know the store better than me. This is what I'm looking for. I don't have a lot of time. It's for telling. I say it right away. I'm like, this is for Detroit Green Bay. I need you. It's going to be cold, the high is going to be this. Let me check with it. No, I'm kidding. That was funny, by the way, in our thing and I was like, you know, so I feel like they have a better run of show and they know how to help. But that's interesting. You're so good with that with your clothes. I just I just faked like I was drinking. There's nothing, it was all gone. I know. I was hoping you're early. You know, I'm kidding one drop. I'm so thirsty, aren't you too. I'm on the myilines. Okay, So yeah, your game was Philly's great game was great. Shouted to Saquon Barkley. Uh, you know again. We talked for a lot of this podcast because this is our lives. These are the days of our lives, like sands through the hour glass. Saquon Barkley, you are a dream. You were a class acting class class act. Easy for me to say. In New York I sat down with him one of the last few weeks that he was there before the season ended, and then there was going to be the contract negotiations and all that stuff, and he said, I want to be a Giant for life. It's the team that drafted me. I want to stay here. Obviously we know what happened. He didn't end up staying here, but he goes to a division rival in the Philadelphia Eagles, and he is having an MVP year. I mean, it's like, it's just incredible what he's doing. But he's so classy and it's just so awesome to see a guy that has always had this potential but it's just been stuck on a team that hasn't had a lot of success. So it's like, you, now, you put him behind a great offensive line, they've got a great young defense, and they got a quarterback in Jalen Hurts that's able to do it all. It's just I don't know, I'm really excited to see. It always goes back to it's not how you start, it's how you finish. There was all this turmo at the beginning of the year for the Eagles. There's conversations about Nick Sirianna getting fired. He's yelling at the fans the whole thing, and they're quietly just checking off those wins. They've now won last six in a row. So yeah, this is why football is fun. And also watching Joe Burrow last night, I feel bad for him and Jamar Chase. They're playing such good football and they're just that team unfortunately, is struggling, and it's got to be frustrating when it's like you're having individually a great year, but then your team isn't doing well. So yeah, a lot of different things. Yesterday, congratulations with the Pittsburgh Steelers. That's another time. Now everyone questioned Mike Tomlin, exactly what have we all learned from this? Don't question Mike Tomlin makes the decision to go with Russell Wilson. It wasn't the popular decision with a lot of people because, of course, Justin Fields was playing great, and congrats to russ. I mean, he was in a situation in Denver that wasn't conducive to his skill set. So he goes to Pittsburgh. Now they're rattling off a bunch of wins. We actually see them this week. I'm excited. I haven't seen him yet with the Steelers, and that defense is great.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You look at a guy like George Pickens, I mean, he's thrilled that he's being able to be showcase the way that he is. So yeah, I've got the Brown Steelers this week. Excited to see that team. Yeah, the NFL. I would like to do is sit down with Mike Tomlin. He's just so fricking cool. I think he has so much swagger. Unfortunately I haven't had much time with him. Yeah, I mean just because he's in the AFC. I remember that year we were busting our asses and we were doing Thursday Night Sunday and I was doing Dancing with the Stars and I met him, and I don't know what I was doing. I met him with an advantage of opportunities, and that's what you do. No. I met him midfield and I just said, coach, I'm Aaron Andrews. I'm a huge fan. He goes you work your ass off, and I was like, oh, thank you, You're amazing. And he's such a cool dude. So I got to sit down with Matt Lafleur this week, which I was actually really nervous about. I talked to these guys every single week. I know the Packers so well, forty nine ers, all that stuff. It's just different when you get a coach to sit down with and he hadn't done those very often, and I was really really nervous, but so grateful of the opportunity. He played the position of quarterback. He has coached it forever, obviously now a head coach. He's been a head coach for six years. He played for the National Arena League on a team called the Omaha Beef. I was like, what was that mascot or medium? You know, great cal walking around Jesus. Yeah, no, he's great. Okay, so you were you were in Chicago, but you're going back to green Bay this week. Right in Chicago, going to Green Bay this week. But I have to say this about Chicago. Our great Our game obviously was very fun. It was Tom Brady had said several times, these fans haven't sat down, which was so cool. Chicago is such a vibe. I mean, please, please, please, trajectory go up because it is living out there. It is great time. It is great food, gray wine, great hotel, Soldier Field. Yeah, it's older, but the fans are so we talked about this in our production meeting. They're so knowledgeable. They are still listening to Kyle Brandt every single day. They are so wanting this to happen. I mean, the music's fun, you know, people are having a good time. I kept looking up in this dance with my security guy Clinton. There's a guy walking around with a huge, like circular thing of Margarita's with long straws, and I'm like, I love a Marcarina. I'm like, and the sun was shining. It was like in the sixties. I'm like, how fun would it be to have an over Chubery Margarita in the stands a soldier field. It'd be so much fun. So, man, I just want the Bears to be good and on our network. And while they are, but I know their way. It's okay to say they're not good yet because you know they f I were their offensive coordinator and hopes that that will turn things around. They were so close yesterday to beating the Packers, who they have beat since twenty eighteen. I mean, that's wild. There's been ten straight victories since Matt Lafleur became the head coach. We talked about it yesterday. Of course, if you're into stat's great, come sit next to me. But yeah, no, So you have the Packagers who they played this weekend, Kyle Shanahan and the forty nine ers whoa your two teams? Gal, I know I want to show you so bad, but I'd like to wear but it's actually supposed to be really really chilly. I'll show you when we get off of here. You know what I made. I made the fatal mistake, and I didn't even think about it. I hate when people do this that are not I shouldn't say hate, that's aggressive. I was not caught. I was wearing the Commander's colors. Oh yeah, I notice that. Though I'm pretty good at noticing that, Okay, I noticed that. I didn't even think about it. And I'm so usually aware of that, like if I'm covering the Vikings, I'm not gonna wear like purpowle and so. But I walked out and I was like, oh shit. I was like, the Commanders are maroon. But one time I did a Saints game and somebody else. This is when Sean was with the Saints and we got out of the cars and Troy goes ooh gold jacket, the opposing team's gonna hate you today. And I was like, oh shit, I didn't even I was like, damn it, Jack, I know. I hate when I think about things like that. Wait, so you were on our rundown because I'm trying to run the show here because I never loved them this. You mentioned that you had an incident in the hotel gym with the Peloton. What's going on there? I'm an avid Peloton user. I have a bike, haven't really been on it much. I've been going to classes more because when I go away to hotel gyms, I do the Peloton classes. I love this drink classes, I love the meditation. I'm a massive Peloton fan. I am friends with some of the instructors. I am the loser that DMSM. Great class. I love you. You get me so excited for my four twenty five game. Like I've met some of them. It's great. I'm in Chicago. I'm pretty tired, and I walk into the gym like I always do, right, you know, I have a sit down with Matt Lafloor that day, and so I want to like do a workout, get ready to go. I walk in and I noticed this guy at the weights and I was like, oh, okay, he looks familiar. Don't know who that is. Then I walk over to the matted area where I'm going to do my strength full body forty five minutes with I haven't decided who. And I get there and it's Robin from Peloton, the face of Peloton, the instructor of Peloton. She is such a badass. She I have I take all her classes, Like this is the equivalent of seeing Mickey for wreaking mouse As I'm getting ready to go take your class, she's on the map. What I will say this, and that was her husband that I saw. I'm such a fan of her that I knew that that was her husband. I was like, how do I know that guy? And then I walked in. I have been with you when I have seen one of the most famous people in the world together. I was with you when we saw George Clooney at dinner. I acted like a total moral I just not like, I didn't rob it. She just put my head down and I didn't speak. I'll also say this, I did that to Travis Kelce when we saw him at the airst what you were doing? Because I didn't want to bug him like I get so I get so conscious that I don't want people to be like, Yay, okay, her friend, this is your note. But what's kind a lot going on?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Travis doesn't care. I know, but I just don't want him to think I'm like super annoying and I was geeking out over seeing Taylor blah blah blah. But anyways, I'm with Chrissa. We see George Clooney and I'm like, head down, George is like love you on I watched Thursday Night Pho Pa. I'm like, no, you don't, George, No, you don't. You don't know what she did? Like this is total asshole. No, I will okay, let me say this. So we're at a restaurant. I don't know if we told the story. Yeah, I think we probably have. For those of you that are new to the podcast, here's the just quick interlude of this story. We know that George Colooney's in this separate room. I'm like, I'm getting us in there because we love George. I've had to interview the multiple times in my life with the dumb extra stuff, not dumb extra stuff when I worked for Extra. For all these different interviews, we get it. And I was like, Shreg's was with us Peter Schrager and Shregg's loves a Hollywood siding, and I was like, we're getting in that room. Anyways. We end up in the room and Aaron, this is I do this. I do appreciate it about that you are very humble and you think that no one knows who you are. You've been working in this industry for twenty years work the biggest super Bowls, national championships, all this kind of stuff, So knock it off. People know who you are, but humility will go a long way. We get it. So I was like, George, you know Aaron. He's like, of course and whatever. Aaron's pretending like she's just like invisible and I can't see you doing it. I'm like, oh, I'm like, stand up straight, put your hands down, put your hand out. Nice to meet you, and act normal. You're embarrassing me. This is crazy. I was like, you were acting like a child. What She gets so nervous, And that's such a dichotomy with who you are in anything else because you're always so like, you know, gregarious and like extroverted and like, ah here I am. And so when I see you sometimes in these situations, I'm like, are you okay? You sweet little thing? Like it's she just becomes like a shell of herself. And it's like there was a moment at the Era's tour. Literally I don't think I've told this that you know, I can't see and I'm like looking and you know, I don't want to get in Travis's way. And Jason was there for the first time, and Jared's like, go up and be with him, stand with your friend, and I was like, no, I don't want to crowd him. I didn't want him to think I was dancing up there, because why don't people you're sowing your head. I wanted to go up there and be like not me.
Speaker 2: I was like this, hey, trap, damn partner, and I was like, I don't want anyone to see me singing my heart out, but daddy, I love him anyways.
Speaker 1: So the opposite happened at the hotel gym with Robin from Palestrieto. I freaked the frick out. I walked in and I looked at her and I go, oh my god, I go, I love you so much, and I go, I'm here and Andrews from Box and I take you every weekend. What the fuck am I saying? Why am I telling her that? Why don't I give her my Social Security like number and give her my birth certificate? I was born in Lewiston, Maine. So weird what she's said. She's working out and like she acted like just like I would do. She took out her headphones and goes, what I would be like that too. Who the fuck are you you crazy? Animal?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: I go, oh my god, I am so sorry. I love you so much. You have no idea. I work out every single weekend to you. When I'm here, I work football. She doesn't give a shit, going true, I go to your dead lips and get out of here, meaning me, no, I'm so weird, that's so weird. I just don't think that's weird. I think were her. I should have been like this. And then what did I do? I grabbed my mat and went to the other side of the gym because I was too embarrassed to work out with her. And then she walked out and I was like this, I'm so kind. She said, let's take a selfie together. I look like a freaking that selfie. I will never show anyone that way. I look crazy. How about that move when it's like you take a picture with someone that you're like excited to take a picture with and you look so bad. You're like, I can't use this. There's nothing to do with it. There's no filter that's going to change this appearance. So now I can't use the picture. I know over she was so kind, she was so lovely, She's so fit, and I was so excited, and I told oh, I even lost my shit. I did that. She left. I then went to the mat where I wanted to be with her, but I didn't want to be working out with her and be you know, I don't want to show a Do you want you in these homes too? Is me? Am? I saying it? Right? Yeah? So then I start working out and the girl next to me, I don't know her. I go, do you like Peloton? And she goes what? And I go are you a fan of Peloton? She goes, no, my but my husband had like, oh that was Robin. She was just shut up. You work with the biggest athletes. My coworker is Tom Brady. Get your shit together? What happened? I'm sweating, Lock it up. I'm so disappointed in myself. I'm either like this or I'm like this. I was just gonna say, I think that we've turned a quarter. Here. You went from just completely falling into yourself to like, hello, this is this is I don't know. I don't know which one I prefer. Hi, Robin, I'm mayor Hi Hi? She was that's great. I mean, I am so embarrased you. I think that's adorable. She then posted like yesterday being at that hotel, and I was like so embarrassed to like it. I was unlike Howie Long, I didn't heard it because I didn't want her to know. It was a freak. I think it's very sweet. I think it's sweet to have moments of being a fangirl. You know, what would we do if we saw Michael Jordan together? I would I would do what I did with George Hooney, not me. I would go up and pretend like I've already met it. Mike, it's me. It's me over here. Seriously, I am so like delusional sometimes about like my position. You're not, Yeah, I am, I'm just like.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I told Kirkirk Street about dare to d m Gay and he was fascinated. Sweet Kirk was like, you do what. I was like, oh my god, he's judging me. I was like, sweet Kirk, and never in a million years thinks I'm like off the reservation. I know there's going to be a day we meet Taylor. I'll say this, I know there will be. I am man, I don't want to meet her. I want cocktails with her. You met her a bar? No, I don't want a bar. I want a private I want to private private because there's a lot of things we need to discuss with her phones and no one else around. But we would love a refill. I gotta really work on my You're gonna be You're gonna be just fine. I think she'd like us. I know she was. Jason told us, Hey, I got to bring this up because I don't I didn't mean to ask this question last week. I thought it was a compliment and it really started my eyebrows. Yes, holy shit, I mean I gotta be stunting something. So I got I gotta follow up. I gotta follow up. I'm sweating. My mom is sweating right now, so don't hit me with the gotta be stut in something. Also, the hair dryer's going what was he drying his hair for? Well, you guys are going out you look so nice Christmas shopping and I don't even know if I'm going with him. What's he dragging his hair for? He looks so nice? So nice, I'm gonna sweater, sweater weather great, not doing a BACS game, Okay, the eyebrow. So I had a shoot the next day and I was with my makeup artist, Jamie Greenberg, who's hilarious. She's like, what are we doing here? Left the Sephora to come to your makeup. I had lived for jamie'sa with that small makeup. Jamie. I'm four minutes into the video and I'm like, do I need that? Do I need that hood in eyes? So I told her what was going on. She's like, okay, we got to get these shaped. What's happening? So we start looking up the eyebrow serum I'm using, because she's like, did the place you went to did they die them? Why are they so? Start like the beginning what I'd like them?
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 1: Here's what's going on. Okay. I like people with a really thick eyebrow. I think they look great. I kind of wanted that. So I started using a serum and I've been using by saying the word serum. You say serum, I say sirum. I've been using this serum serum for about three to four months, and I've been really really good about it. I do it every single night. And I along the way two months ago, went to a brow place and everybody thought they were tinted at this brow place, like Jules hey Row's dad. No, that was too much. I never tinted them. I thought you to know, you want to know what this is. Looks a serum. They grew into the Okay, you just just say, just say it's into the browse. Okay, we didn't, We freaking didn't. So we looked it up online and they say lashes serum and eyebrow serum grows in darker. Carissa. I had such a low point last week after I used it, or after I read all this, I had a brief moment I thought about putting some bleach on him, say this is the stuff. Sure I would do. I told you you, you do not experiment with this stuff. I am the one that's out here taking chances. We're cutting bed, we're cutting short, we're shaving up the back, we're doing razors on the face that are box cutters. You're not a risk taker. So I'm so glad that you didn't follow through with this and try to become someone you're not. I mean, I even was putting foundation on him to try to lighten them up. I did. I got I didn't care about the eyebrow. Yeah, I'm I'm googling how to make them lighter. I'm off the serum. I'm off the serum. I even googled how to thin them out. I had brows by come today a dominate the recommendation. She shaped them. We're a little dark. We even tried a blonde gloss on them, but then we just realized we got to stop. We got to stop and let them die down. She's like, it's incredible how much they've grown. There is so much hair here and it is dark. Okay, we're gonna do in comparison. I don't remember you having these kinds of are a couple of drinks in Chicago. I started scrolling down and looking. I didn't have eyebrows. You didn't have them before. But these are too dark. I need them to like, I need them a two shaped lighter. I got it. But I'm shaped and we're going to play it out. You know I'm with you. Okay. My eyebrow journey is same I because the blonder I get, the darker my brow I like. I like it. It's like very like we've got. Basically, it's like two musk bright eyebrows, two mustaches right here. But as I've talked about with my botox journey, I get insecure about eyebrows when one starts going too high, and thank god, my lady now like keeps them on a even playing field. We don't need one raising their hand. Hi, I have question, okay, so just keep it nice and steady. Tabletop mountain over here, all right over here. We'll get to you later. I mean there was about three months someone had a question I couldn't answer it. Just had to move the bang over it. Why do you think I got bangs? Try to cover up the eyebrows. Used to cover up sts. Now I'm covering up the eyebrows, so I get the journey. Okay, it is because, by the way, the eyebrows are the curtains of the face. It really If those are off, everything's off. Okay, they've been off America, and I appreciate you letting me know. I just needed them shaped and now I need them to die down in shade. But be careful with the serums out there, guys. What I wanted to say is the essay. What I wanted to say is I think yours looked great. I just don't remember you having these incredible brows. And now, once it's been brought to our attention, I was taking it as a positive and you went negative. Well, because to be afraid of they're very dark. It looks like I tinted them and I haven't, and I wish I had because I knew it was gonna go away. And then I was texting my girl who recommended this, and she goes, why don't you just lay off the serum? And I said, great, how long is it going to take for them to light out? So just p I say, be careful with your serum, you know, be careful with the serum, with the serum question for you. As I'm sitting here picking my nails, I go, you know what, you're worried about your eyebrows. I'm worried about things like this, things I shouldn't be worried about, you know, when we text each other, things like why are we spending time being worried about who's in the audience? My nails? So this color has been on for a week. I had it on. It matched my outfit. Yeah, crazy, I don't need my nails done. I don't need to go back and spend two hundred dollars on the feet, the hands, the whole thing. But I can't. I'm embarrassed if I keep this color on, and I'm thinking I got to go change it because it's a dark color. And this is why I like a light color. I like it, No, I like it. Here's another thing, how I was jealous of everybody's brows. It always comes back. We're really good at weaving it in weave. Not I'm jealous of people that can do a darker noil, I think I look trashy. You do. You can pull it off. Jillian can pull it off. I much like the bushy brow. I can't pull it off. You don't think so I know you're right. Okay, Well, I just have a weird thing about like my little beautiful and my nails should actually like match the outfit. These are the dumb things we didn't match your outfit on.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: So now I'm like, I'm not wearing this color anymore. So now I gotta rip them off. I'm like, this is the stuff, and I wonder why I'm broke. These are the things we don't need to spend money on. Hey, having press ons. I've I've been noticing a lot of people really in on the press ons. I'm telling you I don't do a press I no chance in hell never in my life and to call her out, Sarah Wallas. She goes, oh yeah, I just pressed these thingas on and one fell off. She goes, no problem, I got another one. She goes, I can't be sitting in that nail chair for an hour. I like the nail chain now because it's my time. I love my name, Lady Lynn. We gossip, we catch up. We have so many things we can talk about. He's using a razor blade, using that ras If you guys saw the way that I'm you know, I'm gonn take a video next time of them there. I mean, the health board would be called, her shop might be shut down, so maybe I shouldn't actually take a video of this. Lynn is her code name. There is rust on the box cutter, and I said, doesn't matter. How about when I sat down to got my mikeup done the other day, she was like, your skin looks great, and I was like, thanks, probably the rusted box cutter I use on this whole thing right here. You know what, I spent all the money, all the dermatologists, all the things I was spending money on on my face, and none of it worked, And now I'm just going Dominique loses her mind when she finds out I'm just using the hotel body wash to wash the old face. Aaron's got seven hundred million serums, serums and all the things she's using on her face growing, and I'm using the hotel body wash. You think at this age I would have a routine. I don't. I can't. I have no facial But yeah, I love my nail lady. That's all I got. It's hey, I'm interested, I'm here for it. I hold enough about us. I have to get this in. So rewind we wanted, uh the Jillian story. Good Kylie. They find this guy in the elevator, or they see this guy in the elevator. Gillian's this is my husband. We come on here, we talk about this hot guy that was a Buffalo Bills fan. There's zero follow up. Fell flat. I went to board. I was on Good Morning Football the other morning. Before we go on air, Kyle branc goes, I'm very invested in the Jillian, so I go, I don't know. She didn't want to follow up. So jilliand I'm sorry, we love you, but we're out on matchmaking. Matchmaking, make me a match. You know who's in Lexi Thompson calmed down connections. Ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to welcome you to the calm down Connection. Chuck Urry love connection. Eat your heart out. We've got a new game show in tow. We got to find this guy for her, so Lexi Thompson wrote in which first of all, I wish we were related. You're adorable, saying I met the cutest guy this summer while on vacation with my friends in Catalina. The months later and months later, I can't stop thinking about him. It might be a long shot, but being able to potentially see where this can go would be amazing. All right, here's the information you start off. This is the guy we're looking for, Aaron. He is described as well, Yeah, it was avalon Catalina is where she was. It was the end of July twenty twenty four. You guys, these are important clues, very important. I only got his first name, Trent, Krent. He could potentially live in the Long Beach, South LA area, around five to ten, blue eyes, brown hair, mustache. Say this slow so everyone can can in case you've seen this guy in your area. He's not convicted of a crime. We're just trying to make a love connection again. His credentials five ten, blue eyes, brown hair, mustache. They met at I don't know this spot el Gallion, Gallion, gallionh Galleon when the restaurant turned into a karaoke bar at night. Oh, come on, we've got to find him. He quickly left when his brother in law wanted to go, and it happened so fast. We didn't exchange info and I never saw him for the rest of the weekend. I tried my amateur sleuthing skills on Instagram, but nothing since we hit Since we hit it off so effortlessly, it's worth a shot trying to find him, right, Yes, it is. Let see, you are going to find him. You know what, I will make it my mission. I love love. I mean this is the thing. I haven't always been great at it, but I want to see people in love. Okay, So again, if you live in the Long Beach, South LA area, and you know a guy named Trent who's five to ten, blue eyes, brown hair, mustache, likes to go has a brother in law, so obviously there's a relative involved here somewhere, likes to go out to a bar, and has some karaoke skills. Let us know, so DM the Calm Down Podcast with any information and no false leads. We do not have any time to waste sniffing around in areas that don't make sense. Make sure that these are real leads, because we're going to find Lexi the man of her dreams. I love this, and thank you Ryan for sending or putting this in front of us. This is so great. We would love to make more Calm Down connections if it's possible, And look, we don't want to get like you know, we got to. We got to at least have a win in the win column, like finding connections. But if you have some other you know, if there's other people out there, will win in the win commu oh yeah we do. We have a big win in the wind calmn If there's other people though, it's worth you know, throwing a lot of potential opportunities out here in the Calm Down connections and hopefully we are able to matchmaker, match Maker, make me a match Okay, cute. I love it. I love it, love it, love it, love love I also love This is a horrible, horrible transition, but I'm going to do it because I feel very passionately about this sure. Last night flying home from Chicago, Thank goodness, there was a couple of good games on San Francisco Seattle, also the Big one Kansas City at Buffalo, and it was so much fun that fourth and two. Josh Allen, you are the man. I'm watching it and I'm not around any of my co workers who are on the plane, and I'm like, I just want to high five anyone. And then I started looking around what other people are watching. I'm judging them. Why are you watching a movie? It's Chiefs Bills. I don't get that. Why are you're not watching weird? I almost want to tap on the shoulder and be like you you don't want to watch this? Does your screen not work? Does it not have live TV? Or you're not getting the live TV? Oh no, people are watching movies. I think that's bizarre. I really start judging everyone. Definitely, yeah, yeah. And then I wonder sometimes like let's say if the game's on and it's like not really a good game, and you switch the channel of someone's judging you, like, oh, Aaron's not even followay, no commercial break, I'm back to San Francisco Seattle. Gino Smith with the run We got it, We got it, we got it. Here's the thing. I shouldn't be judging anyone seeing what I did to my eyebrows and how I reacted to Robin from Peloton. Here's hey, hey, hey, hey, we lovet makeup. Yeah, oh my god, me ow ow is the operative word here? Please? Okay, let's find LEXI love LEXI deserved love. So anyone DM the Calm Down Podcast if you have information on a man we think's name is Trent. He's not in trouble. In fact, we're about to make all his dreams come true. We love you guys, Thank you for listening to Calm Down Podcast. How we long. Please don't be mad at us for anything hard us and we will see you guys net next week. Remember submit all questions, comments and concerns the pre game on the Calm Down Podcast. We love you Bye. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.