Speaker 1: You, guys, this is history. It's what you've done. What show you guys should go a platform that influence world's This Morning Show, Breakfast j Enfry every playing for I'm reckon. I made it just hilarious.
Speaker 2: I'm like ya, I didn't keep on a breath.
Speaker 3: Club made you think the liking of controversial questions were taking a part.
Speaker 1: I like ex Breakfast Club? Am I supposed to wait for the oh yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you pretended mal right, It's Friday, Friday, be not here. Good morning, Charlamagne, it's Jeffilariy supposed to.
Speaker 1: Het just hilarious. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I'm good? I feel good. Ain't gonna lie on my stomach hurt, but I feel good. Yeah, I ain't got a lie no more though.
Speaker 1: Shoot did you throw up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Not yet? But I think I'm pretty good. I had three chocolate chip cookies this.
Speaker 1: Morning, damn already. Yeah, y'o pregnant? Is that a pregnancy draven?
Speaker 5: Or?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I really like chocolate chip cookies, So.
Speaker 6: That's what you have for breakfast. That's what the baby supposed to be eating this early in the morning.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. Don't worry about her.
Speaker 2: Want, girl, that's what I'm wishing for. We fools to have Root Steakhouse last night, either, but we made it first.
Speaker 6: Tell you something, Jesse Liars is hard to please when it comes to any type of food. Okay, she don't like nothing. All she wanted crab cakes Baltimore. Yeah, I had a crab cake last night, and she's gonna start showing me pictures of Baltimore crab cakes.
Speaker 1: Like what you call that a crab cake? Like?
Speaker 2: I made it because it looked like a salmon cake from out the can.
Speaker 6: It was good, though, what's the differs fen to Baltimore crab kick and regular craft cake?
Speaker 2: Is no filling, It is no breading. It's all lump crab meats. Yes, yes, we specialize in that, so we don't play with all that breading.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: It's different. It's not. It wasn't broiled. I mean it was broiled, but that is fried and it's all feeling. So I can't stand crab cakes from other states and cities and stuff. Like that.
Speaker 1: You just spoiled you from Baltimore, Maryland. I understand.
Speaker 6: We have today on the show five ye oh four and ooh, he has a new mixtape I'll call Pain is Love Too.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk to.
Speaker 2: Him pain and Love too.
Speaker 1: What is it? Pain and pain in love to you? Getting old?
Speaker 6: I feel like I've heard pain is Loved before. That was Ya rule Innny don't know. Okay, we'll Pain and Love too. Five year Foreign will be here with us and Tesla figure O is coming up next with front Page News. Yes, and let's start with the song that we play every morning for the past year and three months.
Speaker 1: It is Scissors Snooze right here on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: You got a problem with it, Yes, it's the.
Speaker 6: One of the most dangerous morning to show the Breakfast Club. Charlamagne, the God, Ess, Hilarious, DJ Envya is off today.
Speaker 1: That was Scissors Snooze.
Speaker 6: We play that every morning at six am for the past fifteen months. They just want to throw that out there, but we got tesling figure out right now, we're Front page News, Tess, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Charlomagne, God, Good morning Jess, Hilarious, Happy Friday. Everybody morning, babe, thank you.
Speaker 6: What we got test what we're getting into. I see any of us Willis on the Fulton County DA.
Speaker 2: Fanny Willis, Yes, Fannie Willis. Yeah, I know you'd like to call her Fanny Willis.
Speaker 5: Fanny.
Speaker 1: I had made to it, and I don't know why why I call him Fannie, mate.
Speaker 2: Oh, you just like doing that for some reason. Yeah, Fanny made on play last last night. We saw that I'm talking about. It was an episode for real of just with the mess I'm talking about all types of uh gotcha moments and clapping back. So, Fulton County d A Fannie Willis offered forceful testimony and a contentious hearing on if she should be removed from the Donald Trump Georgia twenty twenty election. Let's go to CBS for the report. I'll give you some more information on the other side.
Speaker 5: Don't be cute with me and then think that you're not going to get an answer.
Speaker 7: The tables were turned on Fulton County District Attorney Funnie Willis with several of the co defendants in the twenty twenty election interference case, looking on and former President Trump wng in on social media Willis defended her personal relationship with Nathan Wade, a special prosecutor on her team.
Speaker 5: These people are on trial for trying to steal an election in twenty twenty. I'm not on trial, no matter how hard you try to put me on trial.
Speaker 7: The hearing was prompted by a complaint from co defendant Michael Roman, a former Trump official. His attorneys, plus another representing Trump, want Willis removed from the case because they say the relationship shows a financial conflict of interest. Willis denied being in a relationship with Wade before he was hired to join the team investigating Trump in November twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: They said, the president on Travin trying to steal an election with Fanny mal on travel, trying to steal someone's man, that was happening.
Speaker 2: Test huh oh, Test rolls, She's trying to steal somebody.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know. I just did that. That's what I heard the internet day.
Speaker 6: I don't know what what's happening in test And now we can't hear tests, don't They said.
Speaker 2: Look, is she gonna come up here and get you straight? You talking about this?
Speaker 6: I don't want no problem with fan Ma I'm just telling you what the internet state. Now, I don't know what the hell's happening. That said I wanted to explain to me, but that's what I get to say that because now she ain't even here to explain.
Speaker 1: So I just sitting here looking stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, you still can't hit tes yea, we can't.
Speaker 6: Well we have to come back and fix that and hopefully we can get an update on what's going on with Fanny Made. But I tell you what the when I did see Fanny May react the way she did and in court yesterday, all that showed me was that Kamala Harris could do that if she just simply had the courage to do it. And what I mean by that is, look at look at all the positive media attention. It seems like Fanny Made got yesterday, but simply being herself, you know what I mean. But simply just being herself in court, like I want to see the Vice president be herself. I know people like to you know, tag y'all j just with the stereotype of the angry black woman. But sometimes y'all got every reason to be angry. Y'all got every reason to be fed up. We don't got every reason to be upset, Like, don't hold me. I'm not on trial here. They're on trial for trying to steal uh, you know, in an election. So let's stay focused on what we need to stay focused on.
Speaker 2: I like that she's not scared to speak our minds.
Speaker 6: That's all I'm saying that. That's what I want to see the vice president do. That's all I'm saying. Don't get keep with me.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 6: When Tad's come back, we'll get an update on that story. But right now, it is time for get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I don't care if you're blessed. I don't care if you want to vent reach out and touches right now. One one hundred five eight five one on five one. It's the world's most dangerous morning to show the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: The breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Good morning, water, who is it shut?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's happening? Shot or shot? Bow?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Get it off your chair? Brother man, y'all get my big started every morning.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised y'all answered. I did call it. Y'all answer, well, we got a phone.
Speaker 2: What you got to get off your chest?
Speaker 10: You want to get off my chest like you do? I love y'all show man. I like y'all to the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: A good key addition, man, that's right, front page news.
Speaker 10: Yeah time, Yeah man, y'all keep doing what y'all do. Man, mad and envy y'all funny hell to man.
Speaker 1: Have me laughing in the morning, man, and say what up to Je? Justs hilarious, y'all just say what's up? Jeff? What's up?
Speaker 9: Jared?
Speaker 2: What's uping?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Thank you the live y'all answer, y'all answer the phone.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: I feel good today.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all made my day a kid man, we can.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you can't inslute everybody who listens to just on one oh four point five to beat and on line door love Orlando, my aunt living Orlando, so quiet, good morning, what's going on?
Speaker 1: What's happening to my brother? Who this today?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: I just I just want to say I'm for the Birthday Club.
Speaker 10: About ten years manipool.
Speaker 12: Okay, it's raking up breaking up in the regular rotations ten years later?
Speaker 4: What man?
Speaker 1: What's all right? Break it up? Break it up? Every morning? Break it up?
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what's song that is? Who sings raking up?
Speaker 9: Breaking up?
Speaker 1: Breaking up? Got it?
Speaker 8: You know what's talking?
Speaker 1: Talking about?
Speaker 2: A girls? Break it up?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness, that's to go on since twenty fourteen for real? Rad?
Speaker 1: No, Rad said, but red off board after that? Ain't true? I was like, no, damn.
Speaker 6: I know we playing song for a year and some change, but we're playing something for ten years.
Speaker 1: I hear I hear ray every morning.
Speaker 6: Where you call it from day long? That might be in date And I don't know if that's breakfast club. I don't think we that that behind on the music.
Speaker 1: Now we just a year. We bout two years behind me. I'll just talk about this yesterday. Man, it's every morning.
Speaker 14: Damn.
Speaker 10: I don't know for y'all one O two nine who it is, but it's on every morning.
Speaker 1: That might be one O two point nine. Sleut.
Speaker 6: Everybody that listen doesn't date in Ohio on one on two point nine.
Speaker 1: Man, get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: If you want to reach out and touch us and tell us why you blessed. If you want to tell us why you're upset, you can call us right now. That's what the phone lives of. Four one hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. It's the Breakfast Club, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Right right, ray Yo, Charla mack Yancy, what up are we? This is your time to get it off your chest. I got to indoor pool, door pool. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Get on the phone right now here.
Speaker 2: Tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, the mos dangerous morning to the Breakfast Club. Good morning, good morning, how are you? Oh man?
Speaker 6: I'm black in hollypoold. I feel better now that I heard a woman. It's too much Penis is calling up here this morning.
Speaker 1: How are you? What's your name?
Speaker 8: My name is Kia, Hey, Kia.
Speaker 1: Where you calling from?
Speaker 8: I'm calling from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Jorda, atl Shaudy.
Speaker 8: So I want to first take congratulations to just on both being a part of the Breakfast Club and the baby heavy belated birthday, Thank.
Speaker 1: You girl, and both of them making us sick.
Speaker 8: I can believe it. And I also want to say shout out to you, Charlottemagne for taking accountability for the whole Mornique situation. A lot of people don't take accountability even when they know they said something wrong or did something wrong. So shout out to.
Speaker 6: You, yes, ma'am, thank you very much. Anything else, yes, So what I.
Speaker 8: Want I did to take it off my chest is that I'm tired of being broke. I have a catering company. I moved down here to help my catering companies flourished. And expenses and the costs of stuff it's ridiculous. I came from Philly and the prices down here is way more than it was in Philly. So it's just frustrating.
Speaker 2: But you know why I boo, because you went down there and that's where everybody go to get their business off the ground. And if everybody thinking the same way, it's kind of like a like a mini Hollywood for everybody to be an actor, you know what I mean. Everybody trying to do the same things down there. So Philly probably would have been better. Do you regret it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't regret it because I wanted to get out of Philly. I've been in Philly my whole life. It was time for a new change. And I came out here in twenty nineteen just for a visit, and I loved it. I was like, okay, two years, I'm out. And my spouse she made it happen. So we moved out here January of last year. But it's just been a struggle since.
Speaker 6: So it's crazy how I meet so many people who tell me that they're not doing good financially, but then they keep telling us that the economy is boom.
Speaker 8: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Go over to Savannah, Georgia. Go, I bet you ain't in a lot of catering businesses over there. Go over to Savannah. You gotta go in the little pockets of Georgia.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm definitely doing my research because it ain't happening to go up to people. Hey, take my car, Look I got this cookie.
Speaker 1: Shout out, shout out your business.
Speaker 8: My business is on Instagram. Classy what okay? Go experienced three sixty five?
Speaker 1: All right, we have a great day. Okay you too.
Speaker 6: In salute everybody who listens to just on one O five point three to beat in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yes, good morning, who's on the phone? Your money, Amoni? How are you doing?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 10: I'm good. How y'all doing?
Speaker 12: Congratulations?
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you boo, were good.
Speaker 10: Yes, I was just trying to get off my test that I wish if would bring.
Speaker 15: Back the Rebecca Black segment that y'all have for the Fridays on every Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know what my favorite. I think we might do that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We might You know what, even today we might play we might play an old one and then just for you and then fresh. Didn't do it fresh one next week because the n being out here this morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 6: I like I'm gonna do that just for you, just because you asked, what are you calling from the money?
Speaker 10: I'm calling from the seven five seven, Virginia.
Speaker 1: By what station you listen to us on out there?
Speaker 6: One of three jams, one of three jams with everybody who listen to us on one of three jams in Virginia.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you very much. Of money.
Speaker 6: We're gonna put we got that, let's say nine o'clock out. We're gonna get the Friday.
Speaker 1: Songs on for you.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right? What is that called the Friday song?
Speaker 6: See back in the day every Friday, Envy and I would sing these two songs that were fantastic. One was Rebecca Black Friday. The other was Katie Perry t g if you know what I mean. I don't even know why we stopped doing it, probably because he was in here depressed a little bit, you know what I mean. But we're happy now. Yes, we'll play. We got the show. We got some old ones in the system. We'll play it and then we'll do a new one next week.
Speaker 2: He y'all sing, Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Can sing, play with me okay, period, all right, minstrel.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you can't rap though. That's what I think about.
Speaker 1: Listen every morning we do, get it off your chest. We got Jess with the Mess coming.
Speaker 2: Up, right, Jess, Yes we do. We're gonna we're gonna cover some relationship stuff because people are speculating they're called in offset are back together because they were seen on balance. How's city in Miami?
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll talk about it when we come back with Jess with the Message. The Breakfast Club, The Breakfast Club, World's well Dangerous morning Show, The Breakfast Club, Charlamagne and God, Jess, Hilarious, dj Envy is off to day and let the record show Jesse hilarious is in here with no makeup on her sweatsuit. Yeah, I knew that glamor and those Runway outfits was not gonna last.
Speaker 2: First of all, was the first one to say, oh not the Runway outfit. That And every time you put on your lip bom, why do you like slide your fingers cross your teeth?
Speaker 6: My lips be feeling dried. I can't stand people with a yeah, but it's it's.
Speaker 2: Your lips you put You be putting that stuff on your tongue, your teeth, Like, come on, you gotta stop putting you face.
Speaker 1: Paying attention to teeth Now, I want my teeth to look like veneers.
Speaker 2: You wanted to be shiny?
Speaker 1: Yes, now let's get thee with the mess. He was just real.
Speaker 2: Just Rober Moore just don't do just is gonna bring the numbers on the breakfast club. I should propose to Chile and she said no, So I should have recently spoke to people. Look the headline, they're gonna be like what I thought. He just proposed the mart his girlfriend exactly. So I don't know why this would come out. This is like crazy timing. It would come out right after he married jin right that he proposed to Chile and she said no. He said he really loved her, and it hurt her feelings. I mean it hurt his feelings because she broke his heart. He said, Uh, I went through a great deal of pain after that, not trusting women women or wanting to open up. I hurt her too, but the situation broke my heart. Chili is seven years older than Usher. I did not know that.
Speaker 1: You know that. Yeah, I know she was older.
Speaker 4: Really yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually thought she was a little bit older than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I but she's still look good too though. This is what also is so cute to me, right, not to random or pree because he just got married and everything, but he didn't want to board it up. So I'm bringing up to he when he was younger, he was like eight, he had put up a poster of her, like he had he had a crush on Chili. This wasn't just like his girlfriend when he was thinking he had a crush on her, and he actually bagged his crush.
Speaker 6: That's the flyest thing in the world, in the world, when you know you'd be having crushes on women and then you get in the industry and actually get with a couple of yes, yes, but on a hope everybody gets to live that dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too. Chili isn't happy. She's in a happy relationship with my boyfriend Matthew Lawrence though he's a white actor. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he said, Doc Doomal wouldn't be pleased what you said.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that Doc Dormo would say that, so but yeah, I just wanted to say. And she probably won't be responding because you know, Chili don't be responding to nothing like that.
Speaker 1: I saw that she responded somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's allegedly and I'm not gonna report that because I didn't hear from my mouth. Yeah. Period.
Speaker 6: Moving on, And if you were to your wife, would you be upset that he keeps talking about his exit?
Speaker 1: Would you just understand the interviews that might come up every now and then.
Speaker 2: Well, she can't get mad at that and not get mad or how he performs with other women on stage, So she just Jen is a strong one all entertainment. This is who he This is Usha, don't leave girl around me. He gives out disclaimers before wild performances like that, listen, but he go home to her every night.
Speaker 1: That's right. ChIL is in the business absolutely.
Speaker 2: Cardi being Offset spark rumors of being back together, so the fans were speculating. On Valencie's Day, they saw, uh, the couple. I'm gonna just call him a couple because they're still technically married. In Carbone, Miami on Valentine's Day. They they showed up separately though, and then they left together, so it could have been he taken out, she's taking him out, whatever, but these people are still married. We see people go through things all the time. We go through things all the time. It's just that it's in the linelight. It's in the public eye. So all the people that's like, oh, you better leave him for keep cheating, you better get like they were still married. Like I remember it was a headline like Cardi b admits to having sex with off Set, that's her husband, Like why would I have to? Oh no, and my husband I'm admitted. Like it's so.
Speaker 6: Goofy, everybody just mind your business. Off second card he got a whole life together. Yeah, they got kids, the family, they're still technically married.
Speaker 1: They got there.
Speaker 2: Lead him alone, please do also and other rumors of relationships Larsta Pippin and Marcus Jordan might be back together. Larsa and Marcus were also seen together on Valentine's Day. It just broke up yesterday, Yeah, what a day before on my birthday. They broke up on Tuesday, and on Wednesday they were singing together again. I think it was the fact that she went online and snatched his pictures down and then was like, are your friends supposed ton follow your man? Like you know how women react or whatever. Now he never like he actually did say something, but they both took to the internet. That be the problem or whatever, But it is what it is. They're human and that happens. It was recently reported that they did break up because of tension. That's what the markets I put out there. But it's not clear if their link up with specifically for Valentine's Day. But they're appeared to be on good terms and I know that I saw her leave like clown emojis on Hollywood a lot when Mace was talking about her, because he told her, you are not Lori Arvey. You're too old to be acting like this. You can't be moving like this.
Speaker 1: You don't go Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Basically say you're too old to be going online snatching down pictures and all of that. You're too old for that.
Speaker 6: I think what Mason is trying to say that, you know, in this era of the Internet, you have to have a little bit more a lot more emotional intelligence because when you react just off of motion and you get upset at your man and you start taking pictures down, you know it's gonna be stories everywhere, you know, so you gotta think. You know, you gotta think twice before you act. Now there actually you gotta think three and four times.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And actually, people people with fan bases and stuff, especially women, they get like like as is Cardi b when she went live and she was going in on offset that fan bas is. So when you mad at him and you tell us you made him get mad and then you pop out with him, and it's like, but I thought that you you know, but these people are still human and it is what it is. We're in the days now where you go online and tell your business and all that.
Speaker 6: But you can't move off of motion because when you move off of motion, you create all of these negative headlines and you create all of these storms.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know where they don't need to be no storms now.
Speaker 6: Also to just a lot of people have been hitting you up, sending you a congratulations on the air and behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely behind the scenes. Let me talk about that. So Trick Daddy hit my phone right yesterday. I was like, you better hope that baby ain't ugly when it come out. Excuse me, Trick, I said, well, it's not yours, So I think we're good over here. Don't play with me in the room face already as don't ever play with me like that. Damn Trick and I and I know he loved me and got all the risk back in the world, but no, that was disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Florida. You always got to You got to get people from.
Speaker 2: Florida from I'm from Baltimore. I don't care where you're from. Here, play with my shot. I don't care how good you can.
Speaker 6: Could the craziest people in America come from the Bronxon all the Florida.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you all this all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Damn, you don't ever get to play with me like that. So I got to.
Speaker 1: You probably feel a little way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's not how you feel away about it. You could have said, Yo, you ain't have to break my heart like that or whatever. Don't ever tell me that. Don't ever say that you betta hope that baby'll come up ugly. You better hope I don't see you within the next six months. Don't have believe me. Trick better work on your face. Don't play with man solutors.
Speaker 1: Trick daddy ya man. Yeah, we come back.
Speaker 6: We got front page News and five year o foreign will be joining us next hour. Right, don't go anywhere. It's the word's most dangerous. Want to show the breakfast club. You're checking out the breakfast club. Yes, the world's most dangerous. Want to show the breakfast club. Charlamagne the God just hilarious. DJ India is off. Now it's time for front page News. We got test set up right this time, right, no technical difficulties, stats you.
Speaker 2: That I am there. Good morning morn than Jess hilarious morning boom.
Speaker 6: All right, now let's talk about Fulton County DA. Fanny May Willis.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is you.
Speaker 2: Love calla Fanny made Willis. She offered forceful testimony and a contentious hearing on if she should be removed from the Donald Trump Georgia twenty twenty election case. Let's go to CBS for the report. Then I'll give you some top takeaways when we come back in daylight.
Speaker 5: Don't be cute with me and then think that you're not gonna get an answer.
Speaker 7: The tables were turned on Fulton County District Attorney Fannie Willis, with several of the co defendants in the twenty twenty election interference case looking on and former President Trump weighing in on social media. Willis defended her personal relationship with Nathan Wade, a special prosecutor on her team.
Speaker 5: These people are on trial for trying to steal an election in twenty twenty. I'm not on trial, no matter how hard you try.
Speaker 1: To put me on trial.
Speaker 7: The hearing was prompted by a complaint from co defendant Michael Roman, a former Trump official. His attorneys, plus another representing Trump, want Willis removed from the case because they say the relationship shows a financial conflict of interest. Willis denied being in a relationship with Wade before he was hired to join the team investigating Trump in November twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: I said it earlier, but it's true, right like they have the president on trial for trying to steal an election, but you know they're trying to, you know, prosecute her for trying to steal someone's man.
Speaker 2: Right, That's exactly, And I'm gonna give you some of the top takeaways. It was a lot that went down yesterday with Finnie Willis. Now you heard her say at the beginning of the clip that everything was a lie. She also made a point just to say she was highly offended that Actuley Merchant, who's the attorney that was questioning her as well, that she implied that she slept with Wade on day one, So she was offended by that. She said, you know, she basically, I don't just see what people on day one that was an offense. She also hring ways to affirm on their relationship timeline. There was a lot of questions about when the relationship started, if it began in early twenty twenty two. Some former friend you know, also testified and said that the relationship started at a different time. So don't know how much that will play, how much weight that will matter when the judge looks at it. But she said, you know, it's not like this is what Finie said. It's not like you're in grade school when you send a little letter and it says will you be my girlfriend? And you check it. She said, I don't know the date that we started seeing each other, but it was twenty twenty two. She also one of the things was about her paying for vacations, so it was alleged that mister Wade financially benefited from his employment. She was really offended about that. She said, she makes it clear that she pays for her own trips. She said, in fact, that was a problem with mister Wade. Said that was a problem in a relationship because she was so strong and independent and wanted to cover things on her own and did not, you know, pay for him. She said they paid for stuff pretty much evenly when they traveled. It's a lot of questions about her having cash, always having ten thousand dollars worth of cash. She says her dad taught her to have cash to at least have you know, a couple of some cash on hand, and she said she uses that for vacations and she's not doing that to hide anything. So bottom line, it was a lot of a lot of clapping back. She said she couldn't wait to get on the stand. She was rushing to get to the stand to be able to deal with some of this. But the bottom line story is people are asking Charlotte should she go ahead and remove herself from this case because it is a distraction. The judge said he will not be making a decision today, so we here we should hear something next week. But people are saying that if she wants to make sure that the case moves forward without this hanging over here, she should remove herself from the case.
Speaker 6: Should she remove herself? My answer to that is no, I have reasons for that. Will she get removed? Yes, because when you're taking on a form of president that doesn't play fair, you know, you got to be clean.
Speaker 1: And it's sad.
Speaker 6: And the reason I feel like she shouldn't remove herself because Trump can be as corrupt as he wants to be and run for president. And you know, you see so many of these other conservatives be corrupt as they want to be and stay in their position, you know, So why should she.
Speaker 1: You know, step down? Now?
Speaker 2: Will she took somebody?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but look all the stuff that they do that's corrupt. Now, will she be saying like all of that all this?
Speaker 2: Could she like because she took somebody on the truck.
Speaker 6: Well I mean not just I mean, she didn't just take somebody on this By the way, it don't even matter what she did, honestly, like to me, like her person business don't have nothing to do with the matter at hand, But they're gonna make it that because I mean, everything is fair game, right, Like, if you're trying to take down a form of president, you have to know that if they got something on you, they gonna use it. And they do have something on her with this one. So it's really about how much she can stand. How much can she take, you know, when she's sitting on that stand, you know all of the personal stuff they're gonna reveal about her. How much is that gonna impact her and you know, her family and what she got going on to us, As long as she can withstand it, No, I don't think she should remove herself.
Speaker 2: And she did make that point, she said that a woman has a right, you know, to have a personal life. But you know, getting the critics of saying if it's gonna this is gonna keep continuing on as they move forward with the trial, which is going to happen. You know, this is not This hearing, by the way, guys, is just to decide if she should be removed or not. So when the case proceeds, is this gonna be something they're gonna talk about every day that he's on trial. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: So, as long as we have a man running for president who has ninety one criminal charge, no foreign dimens, as long as we have that, I feel like, you know, there is no there is no standard. So so if he can do that, then Fanny May Willers should be able.
Speaker 1: To, you know, do what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Have a love life.
Speaker 6: Damn well, she could definitely have a love life. I don't feel like one has nothing to do with the other, even though they will mix up the two.
Speaker 2: But you know, well, speaking of that, Trump's hush money case. Also yesterday the trial was set. So this is the first time that a criminal case, a criminal trial has been set for a former president. So while this was happening in Georgia, this is what was happening in New York. Let's go to NBC affiliate wc NC for the report. I'll give you some more information on hit the side.
Speaker 12: Donald Trump's New York criminal trial regarding hush money payments will move forward next month. It comes after a judge deny the former president's bid to dismiss the charges. Trump faces dozens of felony criminal charges.
Speaker 1: In this case.
Speaker 12: It alleges he falsified business records to cover up payments to adult actress Thormy Daniels and former playboy model Karen MC during the twenty sixteen presidential election. Jury's election is set to begin on March twenty fifth. Trump has pleaded not guilty and continues to make claims that the state and city are quote rigged.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna have to sit here for months on a trial. I think it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's unfair, a trial that legal scholars say there's no crime.
Speaker 1: They say there's no crime.
Speaker 12: And the judge says the trial is expected to last about six weeks.
Speaker 6: Once again, Trump got all that is going on, and he's running for president. You know, I don't want to hear him talking about anybody having a step down from anything as long as he still still gets to run.
Speaker 2: And what's so interesting about this is this trial will start March twenty fifth, Super Tuesday. The Republican primary is March fifth, So by March fifth, he could possibly have enough delegates to clinch the nomination, So once his trial starts, will know if he is actually the nominee officially theee, the nominee for the Republican Party that will be on trial. So it's gonna be very interesting, you know as we look at that moving forward, and it.
Speaker 1: Won't impact his campaign at all.
Speaker 6: And I was sitting there thinking like, is this an indictment of the American people that we've gotten to the point where people don't even really have the campaign anymore? Or is it just you know, uh uh, the fact that he's such a big celebrity, uh, you know, and people remember his presidency. Does he have that much of a cult like following that he doesn't even have the campaign, or if President Biden that terrible of an opponent that you don't have the campaign?
Speaker 1: Like which one is? It is a combination of all three.
Speaker 2: Could definitely be a combination of all three. All those things can be true at the same time. Some agree, But yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: It's a mess, guys.
Speaker 2: I mean that's just the bottom line. There is a mess. This entire thing is a mess. I feel like this was a just with the mess segment just yeah, definitely got a little bit of messy. So guys, we'll continue to keep watching and give you some updates on that, and that is yours.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Ta make sure you subscribe to Testling figure Out straight Shot no Chase of podcasts on the Black Sack Guy Heartreadio podcast network, and follow at Tesling figure Out on all social media platforms. And coming up next, we got five year old foreign five ye old Foreign. Okay, he's got a new project out.
Speaker 2: What's it called Just Pain and Love to.
Speaker 1: Pain and Love Too.
Speaker 2: It's a mixtape, y'all.
Speaker 6: Yes, so we're gonna talk to five year old next. Okay, it's the World's most Dangerous morning show. The Breakfast Club, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Warning, everybody is stej n v Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. You got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed, Foreign?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 1: All right? Is this your first time with pay it is?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Remember last time he came, he had an issue and he came later something.
Speaker 6: The five year old form. Man, I feel like I always see you because you know I've always seen you do either? Was it a conversation with Nila? Some people yourself I've seen him up there so many times.
Speaker 1: The first time in the breakfast club. Well, welcome sir, and know a lot too. How's it going? Pain in love too?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Out right?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 6: What's the just between a mixtape and album? I mean, I know the difference, but I feel like you should just be putting out albums at this point. Yeah, but you know it would be different every hard, like when you're dealing with the labels, like they count albums different money wise, like for mixtapes. It's just like label politics for me. But for me, like I think I don't put I put more work into an album than the mixtape. Mastape is kind of like for the like streets core fan base like that. So where did that money come from that? Because you still put it up on the screaming services, right, so yeah, yeah, yeah, that's something that go directly to you.
Speaker 1: That's the label.
Speaker 6: When I say like money wise, I mean like like if you do it, like if when you do a deal, like if you do like a four album deal, right, you do a mixtape, they won't it won't go one towards your album.
Speaker 1: So it's like they still got you in it locked in got so if you got like a five album deal. Mixtape don't count, they don't. Yeah, got ya, got you? But this is good because now we can go back. I'm from New York, so I know a lot about five years.
Speaker 11: But for people that don't know, you were bubbling in New York for a while and you did a Mace, how did you link up with Max? For people that don't know, you would signed your deal through Mace. Yeah, for people that don't know, so how did that happen? You tired of telling this, But a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 6: A lot of people people na I had before before I had the big dripot, I had some song called Blicky in a Box Yep, you know I was.
Speaker 1: I was like bubbling in Brooklyn. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Look, I ain't have a MANI views yet, but I was letting Brooklyn like people knew, so you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Mace came and he was like, yeah, I want to sign you. I was like all right, But so it was around that song.
Speaker 11: Now when you did what you did, the deal with Mace. What made you want to sign with Mace? Was it his predigree? Was it the fact that he's been doing it? For so long because at the time they were telling me that a lot of labels were reaching out to you. And the reason I know is, like I said, you would be running the streets all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just is his name, you know what I'm saying, Like I knew his name's names. I'm like, yeah, I bet like and that was that labels ain't even really start reaching out yet. So like it was he was like one of the first persons like sign deal. I was like, well, I just did it like that first. I'm like, I thought I was going from there. I thought it was over.
Speaker 11: Did you have a Lloyd's look at the contract at the time, I thought it was over. Jesus Christ, Fabia.
Speaker 1: When you thought it was over, you mean like you thought you about to blow up? Wi you yeah, blow up? I thought I was gone.
Speaker 2: You got mill on this project. So on tw what I've seen he said he charged a quarter million.
Speaker 1: Enough him. Okay, that's my boy.
Speaker 6: So like like you know me, me and me Todd then differently, you know what I'm saying, Like on some like Femily type of vibes, like so it's like, you know, it's people, it's my people, like my people people who type vibes like for me, like we all got the same like circle, so it was different. It was like it was like more love joint like so and and then and then I think he liked the joints so much, you know what I'm saying. He wasn't even thinking about none of that money. Like this song was fire like he liked what I'm saying. Then we and then we did we did a couple of joints. Yeah, we did twos. So he gotta one coming out too.
Speaker 11: I wanted to ask you to about you know, you talked about you l down your drug What what got you out of using the drugs as much? We just heard the story of bow Wow talking about he was on lean and what it had on him.
Speaker 1: He said, y'all used to sit together in New York every time, but he said that he did say he was on lean and and how the bad effects. Adam, what made you stow down on the drug use? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just I was on my healthy journey type of vibe, you know what I'm saying. So like I can't you got it like you gotta like me got to tighten up, like let's drink and less everything. So I just got like that started drinking more water. Well, I never used to even drink water like that. When I saw tweet recently when you said, though you want me to stop taking purchase, give me something different to be addicted to it.
Speaker 1: That don't sound like you was okay.
Speaker 6: But when I was just saying that, I was just saying that, like I was just talking to the girls like it's a little flirty type of better say on balance.
Speaker 1: I was just trying they they trying to go lash.
Speaker 6: So that was that was a tweet to a specific girl. No, no, no, just girls and just yeah, basically, man, I want to purchase what you was trying to.
Speaker 1: That's a little. That's a little for the joint, like for me, so we could just that's about addiction.
Speaker 11: When did that rumor come out that you that somebody roof feed you or put something in your drink and that you were stuck somewhere And that's.
Speaker 1: That one that was a while ago. He said somebody roof That was he was in Paris right now. I don't know. I know what they said that, I don't know.
Speaker 16: It was.
Speaker 1: That ain't funny, man, It was a real rumor. They put a roofing in your drink and something crazy. Yeah, that was they were saying that. I don't know why they were saying that it was.
Speaker 13: I was.
Speaker 1: I was, I was a little I was look it wass fucking I was fucking had what kind of bugging out? You mean like you was wild? I was wow.
Speaker 2: I was wild, shocked herself like like this.
Speaker 1: Like somebody.
Speaker 2: What you doing?
Speaker 1: Somebody drunk? I was arguing. I argue with it, bugging like did you have a good time at least?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: He definitely got a sense of him. He's so funny. Remember when Nikki came up with the song. You really thought she was saying five instead of body.
Speaker 1: You really thought that he was dead serious.
Speaker 6: She said five man, but I thought you somebody told me that. Somebody told me, she said she look, she says, the pobby is you know what vision what? I ain't really listen to the whole song him and that part that was like the symbole was going wan on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, who told you? It wasn't you? Did you realize that?
Speaker 6: I listened to the so and I saw the title and I'm saying, I'm like, all right, yeah, but I still feel like I knew it before, like I posted it, but I was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Still gonna post it. That nothing you said in the last five minutes makes me think you stop using it, you know that? Yeah? I just you feel me. I just gotta feel I got it. It's good, good image for the pupils.
Speaker 2: Have it.
Speaker 1: Hey man, Yeah, he was on his way. You said I needed to dat stop on his way ahead, right, you know, you open up the door, opened up the door to coming.
Speaker 2: He was like, hey, I'm about to wash my fingers because realize this place was dirty.
Speaker 1: Just how many milligrams edible? What something don't don't be?
Speaker 11: Definitely twenty grams, definely twenty definitely twenty wish in relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right. How you can connect with popcorn? Oh popcorn?
Speaker 11: Charlamade said it now for popcorn? Yeah, I did got I don't know why we're asking you. Why were we asking him anything at this point?
Speaker 2: You got nice TV. That's all we've been saying. That's what they really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit like that there, but I respect it, and they look they look real.
Speaker 6: I respect people who do stuff like that, like when you get some money going something like that, and make sure you get them right.
Speaker 2: You know, some people be walking around if you look like, they really fall out.
Speaker 6: When we come back, we got more with five year old foreign right here on the World's Most Dangerous Morning to sort the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Yask me back, it's the World's most Dangerous want.
Speaker 6: To show the breakfast club Charlamage and god here we got five year old foreign in the building.
Speaker 1: Now, Jess, you got a question.
Speaker 2: So you got a song on the project with By It's called no Love. And since it's like his legal situation, have you like so differently or whatever? Because you hear Meek Mills that he cut ties with her or whatever, how how is your relationship with him?
Speaker 6: I think meat cut ties with him, like based off some others. Okay, but he was just like when I came out, he was letting the people know or like he not really publicly, but I think it was because like some other like I don't think he's moving right that, like far as the business goal.
Speaker 1: So he's like, y'all, can't you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: You know, you know, like with like people getting in positions like me like where he don't really need money or a few you know, what I'm saying, because he went off for me, it's more like relationships or respect like and moves and principles. So I think I think he like he ain't living right or type vibes, so he probably is not like that. But yeah, me, I just you know, I just I'll just fall back from anybody that go through any type of wild like that. I mean, then you can do at this point because the album's out, like, yeah, I didn't even know. And it's crazy because he ain't even it's not like he's had off for them. He even he ain't even tell me, like I didn't even know nothing was going on, you know what I'm saying that, So that song is about your man do right, no love love, it's not really about that.
Speaker 1: But I definitely missed them in the song.
Speaker 6: But it's just, you know, it's just about separating from like certain type of people what I'm saying. But I mentioned what I mean, But it's like, you know, like you gotta separate sometimes you gotta separate from people love loss.
Speaker 1: It's just like I gotta fall back from you. How impactful with passing on you and condolences to was like he was like my light. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, And he and tell me everything that was going on with you know what I'm saying, with everything new artists coming out new like what's going on the hood.
Speaker 1: He was just tapped in everywhere what I'm saying. He kept me on point, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Wild On math Hofer podcast, you said one of the way drill rappers can help we're not promoting violence from.
Speaker 1: Their music is by explaining it better. Yeah, but what did you mean by that?
Speaker 6: You know, like instead of going like you know what I'm saying, going like, oh, we can't rap about this or whatever. What I'm saying, because you know, rappers is like it's like the news too at the end of the day, right, so it's like it's like we just it's like we're reporting it because it always acts like it's the music making them promoting the balance, Like but I think I think the balance is there, and then you know, the music is reporting it. But and then so it's like when you're saying it, you know what I'm saying. You definitely got to go on places like this and when you're doing your interviews and let people know like that's not the thing to do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, When you do get.
Speaker 6: A chance to talk, I'm saying because if you got kids or whoever, people that you love that look up to you, you wouldn't want them to doing these things. And so it's like the same way that you got to explain that your fans, the people that's following you, like, yeah, this is what I've been through, this is my story, or.
Speaker 1: This is what I've seen, and you know what I'm saying, But this ain't what you want to do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When you want to do this, I'm doing this like I'm investing money or going to school like you want to say that part of line. I think that's where they go at. They just they don't tell them the positive stuff they're doing too. Yeah, they just act like they come up here and act like they still like riding around the cars looking for like you know what I'm saying, It's like they they gotta live, they gotta keep capping. It's like, but you know what I'm saying, if start being real, then I think it'd be it'd be you.
Speaker 2: Made a comment said if there's no hold in their body, the ain't get shot. You really don't think.
Speaker 6: I just come from like I'm coming from a point where it's like, you know, I've been in that situation where I've been lived doing before I'm saying that. I mean, if he did it, then nah, I don't condone it. He was dead wrong, know what I'm saying, like one hundred percent, But it was just weird. It's just a weird thing. Like it's like his fingerprint wasn't on the gun. They just don't make no sense, like yeah, it's like it's just not adding up, like it's the math thing really mathing, like it's not right. It's like you know, And then I can see where and from the outside, from well from somebody that's in the industry, I can see where like if she would come out and really say like he didn't do it all, she would come out and look like a liar, Like I could see where that could hurt her career so bad, you know what I'm saying. So I could see why she would lie, Like I just you know what I'm saying, So I just I look at.
Speaker 4: It like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then like you said, being loud on that's also that comes from a personal experience as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you got trauma behind it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And I think I think a lot of men go through that. What I'm saying in this world, like what I'm saying, so you gotta be careful, like you gotta be real careful. And I'm saying, I put yourself in positions with you can even get a chance. Look like you did somewhere.
Speaker 2: You can see why girls wandering like, yeah, I can see why. You just want to like you like the choir, Yeah, the whisp, But is the sexy voice? I can yeah, I can see how. Oh my god, you know I can see you why like, yeah, it's the voice.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, you're gonna start whispering. Well, we're not gonna go to him.
Speaker 2: Hello, guyes.
Speaker 1: Just the one in the middle. Want to talk to one? Talk to the one in the middle. I know you probably. Yeah, didn't you sleep with your sister's sister? I saw I saw that somewhere.
Speaker 17: That was bad.
Speaker 6: Look, I remember one of them. I remember hearing that. I'm like, I didn't understand what she was saying. Wouldn't that make her yours? Like I was younger I was now, Yeah, it was like she came to visit one day. But no, it was that was my first time meeting. I was not my sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was sister on her father's side, because she got we got different fathers. Knocked off your step sister.
Speaker 2: It's like a friend of the family.
Speaker 11: No, it's your sister though. But he didn't know, so she wasn't afriendive because that's the first time meeting. It really okay, so you didn't know to laugh.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I knew it, but you knew it. And away you stepped anyway, you stepped anyway. She looks she was. She wasn't the steps. That's your steps half sister. But it's no, it's no, not no blood sister. No, because there wasn't no marriage. That's that's his father's No, not my father. I'm confused. His sisters, his sister sister. He's her fault, her mother.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, young man.
Speaker 6: And now the time to ask you for some money for it's just health. It's health, feel though. It's like my sisters family. Yeah, she got a different fathers.
Speaker 1: There's no, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's no blood between him and the sisters.
Speaker 1: Was she was chilling, but Damn. I think I think I said it.
Speaker 11: I said it, and I don't think nobody really heard it, but you know, they're gonna hear it now. Let me psyche my sources.
Speaker 1: Abody. Have you seen each other since you you said at the first time. Yeah, it's awkward.
Speaker 6: Oh but you know the name of the podcast, what's called Dirty Street Confessions. Oh yeah, it was like it was like it was like a TikTok type of podcasting. Yeah, right now, they're gonna hear it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But she wasn't related to you, so that makes sense, right, Yeah, the family though family. Another family member said, tell me about it.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Another family member said.
Speaker 5: Just.
Speaker 1: Because I already told her. I told her. She ain't what you think about what's going on in Gaza.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what if he was like, who's that?
Speaker 18: Oh god, I know guys, I don't answer that all right, man, leave him alone.
Speaker 1: The mixtape right now is Pain in Love Too Out now again?
Speaker 18: High man.
Speaker 6: I gotta he really thought Nikki was saying fabby five ye old form really thought Nikki was saying fabbi and this, so he really did well, as we learned this morning, five year beyond Drugs Okay, salut, the five year old form for pulling up a pain and love too.
Speaker 1: Is out right now. Just hlarious.
Speaker 2: Yes, he be so high on.
Speaker 1: The first that was my first time meeting him.
Speaker 6: I think that my first time like actually sitting and having commons, having a conversation with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he came in, he was real. You know how the New York guys be on. I thought he wanted to fight so as he came in, but then he came in and he walked back out. Yeah, he came in he was like, got washed my face. But then he came in he you know, he I don't know, you know that the disposition.
Speaker 6: Just be like I'm on whatever, Well and you come in front of people and you high hi, and you're trying not to act high, but that's when you look higher.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. What's the point of that? Wasn't time we see it? I think, y'all, My birthday party is coming up. Mark's second. It's called Opulence. Okay, it's the big birthday bash for just hilarious, like y'all know. So for the next few years, Baltimore got to see y'all double a takeover and for March second, Come and celebrate my birthday with me. I turned thirty two already.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason why I'm doing it, see double a weekend is because it's a lot of events surrounding that and I just don't feel like doing it this month.
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 2: It's in Baltimore.
Speaker 1: No where Where the event? Where's your birthday party?
Speaker 2: My location the Baltimore Peninsula.
Speaker 1: Okay, lid off yourself out. I ain't got no details. Birthday party, y'all? What the details? What's the time?
Speaker 2: The lincos in my bio? The no, the party is from eight to twelve. Now, I know people like the party from ten to two, but I don't feel like it. I'm pregnant and I don't be feeling like it.
Speaker 1: Baltimore Peninsula, Bottimore.
Speaker 2: Peninsula, Okay, twenty four to fifty five House Street. Now that it's parking, av I know a lot of people be be tripping about, you know, downtown UH areas in Baltimore. How it's not really much parking, but there is parking available and it will be hosted by DJ, I mean even not DJ, by Dave Calser. That's one of my favorite promoters in Baltimore. City.
Speaker 1: What you're gonna drink in the club last night when we was out, you had a man. It was so sad. She tried she.
Speaker 6: Ordered them, she said it just to say it. She didn't order it, but she just told the waitress and she was like, I want to such stuff. Read it like I'm just playing.
Speaker 2: And I was like, let me get a Margarita's like no, yeah, I mean because it sounded good to say, like I can't order what I was saying, and then taking it back, so I'm gonna be drinking big moc sales. Probably a Shirley Simple you know what. A Shirley Semple was okay, okay, And even her drink looked like it had it was spiked. I was like, oh god, no, I know, I know it wasn't, but I was like, looks so good ahead, two cherries on the top.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's that's what you're gonna be on that, allright. Bring her baby gifts, bring her a nice little baby.
Speaker 2: Yes, early early bird tickets you can get those at still since sationalevents dot Com, the Lincolns and my bio. Make sure you click it and you buy your tickets y'all.
Speaker 1: Life more minutes to get to that part.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be posting today. I'm gonna post about it today because a lot of people like Shanety post about it. I'm waiting. Sorrybody get paid. I'll get paid the day, right, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, I love But we're playing snooze again. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: It's the world's most dangerous morning show. To Breakfast Club. The god jets hilarious DJ INNdiA is off. It's time for Jess with the message.
Speaker 15: Jesus Real, just the morn is gonna.
Speaker 1: Bring numbers on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: The Monique Sons respond Monique Son's Monique's son responds to overseas. So we talked about it earlier this week. Were Monique, uh, you know, she responded to our son his video, his ten minute video, and she posted, uh.
Speaker 1: What do baby just do? The baby just did something? What the baby just do? I don't know, I know which, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: But Salon responded with his own even some wanted with his own reseas So Monique had posted text messages man of them. Basically they're from twenty twenty one. We can clearly see the dates of like of what looks like an attempt for her to reach out to him or have some type of communication after he had in his first video said that this lady don't want nothing to do with me. She doesn't show that she wants to have a relationship with me, and faith without works is Daddy said a lot of other things as well, and so in response to those text messages that she posted along with going live with her husband Sidney, he had a lot more to say.
Speaker 16: Jeez, for those wondering, I have gone to therapy on several different occasions, and that is not something that I will ever be ashamed of. I have even gone to therapy with my mother on several occasions. But for those who know how efficient therapy works, therapy only works when both people are being open.
Speaker 1: My mother was still in her fifteen year old.
Speaker 16: Mentality phase during that time, so I guess I understand why she did not know how to be open with me during our sessions.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it was a lot of people asking him in the comments, so why don't you go to therapy? Why are you, as a grown man on head talking and doing PowerPoint presentations, which, by the way, would get an a plus I would definitely like him to write my book. No, I mean, you know, it's just a presentation period. This is the person that you would want in the group, the group project in school, who won't do all the work, you just sit back and chill.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it's a combination of two things, right, like you you are venting. Like I do agree he shouldn't be talking to a therapist instead of talking to social media. But he is venting, so he's getting it out. But also too, it's the attention that you start to get from venting. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like people can say whatever they want. It is addictive, so you know, you start going viral. You kind of want to keep that going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and the thing is also that people were sent to your point of that. People are also saying, yo, why are you going online? And he said, well, what is the difference between what do me going online? And then you're doing sitting that you're going to go do a club shashay interview? You're talking about me posting text messages of me online?
Speaker 5: What did that?
Speaker 2: What does that all happen in common? The internet? So you went online first? Mom, I'm here to you know, obviously they can't talk to each other.
Speaker 6: I wish they could. I wish they could find a mediator. ID rather than talk to each other, than talk to the wild, the wild, wild, the wild wilde Internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand that. And then he was saying, uh. He made it a point to say that he believes that people are in the comments who are against him are defending Nikki Parker, a character that they all love, and they're not separating Nicky Parker from Monique.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You gotta throw up, don't you.
Speaker 6: It's just I know you over about the story. You to them, bring Jess a trash cand Okay. As soon as you started talking earlier, I heard it play number three.
Speaker 16: I love my mother, and it took the birth of my daughter to help me begin to understand the value of a mother. I am very proud of my mother, though, and I'm proud of the things that she has accomplished and we'll go on to accomplish.
Speaker 1: In the future. My mother's bad man.
Speaker 16: I watched that woman go from Baltimore to the moon, that drums blood. Not only is she still my mother, she's also a part of history. And I would be doing my daughter a disservice by not telling her about who my mother is and was.
Speaker 2: Okay, from Baltimore to the moon. It's not like me. I ain't going I went from Baltimore to the moon, Charlemagne. I've done some good things in my career. But you know, to this point, I just really in awe a nutshell. I just really want them to get it together, honestly, because playing to the Internet is just.
Speaker 1: Not It'll never go well for you.
Speaker 6: I mean like, I just don't understand that people really care more about, you know, what social media things and what the Internet thinks than they do to people in their actual life. They care more about what the Internet things than what they actually think. Yeah, can't nobody tell me about me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we probably will see Monique and Sydney going live again, and.
Speaker 1: You gotta throw up.
Speaker 2: We just cover that, cover that. That's just what the mess? Who are you giving it?
Speaker 1: Just with the mess in the morning sickness? Okay, I need my man.
Speaker 6: Sean Evans from a hot wanted to come to the front of the congregation. We like to have a word with him this morning speaking of the Internet and you know people, you know, reacting to the Internet.
Speaker 1: We will discuss okay for after the hour, it's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: You're checking out the breakfast Club. Some donkey to days, just so, Charlotte, man ready, I never heard the.
Speaker 1: Donkey other day Again, Charla A donkey you are? Charlotte.
Speaker 6: Yes, Donkey Today for Friday February sixteenth goes to the co creator and the host of an amazing show called hot Ones. Yes, I'm talking about Sean Evans dropping the clues bombs for hot Ones. Okay, I like Sean Evans. I've done hot Ones before, a fantastic show. He's always shown me love and respect. But when there's an opportunity to have a teachable moment via Donkey of Today, I must use it.
Speaker 1: In today's lesson is about pair press shot. Okay.
Speaker 6: I've gotten on this radio and told y'all over and over and over again that most people wake up every day and don't even know how to feel. They literally go on social media and look at what everybody else is saying, and then they base their opinion on whatever the majority of people are saying about the person, place, our thing being spoken of. Okay, in twenty twenty four, most people don't have feelings. They have narratives. Okay, y'all sheep don't know what to feel in this situation is an example of that. And that's why I'm disappointed in this situation because I don't know Sean personally, but he's never scrupped me as a follower. But he allegedly broke up with his porn star girlfriend because she's a swallower. Okay, yes, his ex girlfriend is a porn star named Melissa Scratton. I don't watch a lot of professional porn. Got used to redire familiar.
Speaker 1: Rad took his head.
Speaker 6: Definally, yes, and then it was like no, no, no, no, no, Noah, I might be on camera, Nick, you're familiar.
Speaker 1: You're not familiar. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 6: I enjoy more of the homemade stuff on pornhub. Okay, it's a rawness to it that I enjoyed the professional stuff. It's a little too refined for me. But apparently, according to TMZ, Sean and Melissa just started kicking kicking it in the fall and then they met.
Speaker 1: In person at the end of the year.
Speaker 6: Also, according to TMZ, they traveled everywhere together and even attended the Super Bowl together because she's a huge.
Speaker 1: Kansas City Chiefs fan.
Speaker 6: Oh you like to like this, Sean, if you spending money on Super Bowl tickets, okay, because that's her favorite sports team. You like that woman, and that's fine. Okay, porn start passed and not. If you like a woman, then you show that woman you like her. Okay, we know physically why you like her, as she's described on porn sites as a smoking, sexy brunette.
Speaker 1: When large firm boobs who love sex.
Speaker 6: As I found out this morning, she's got a verified account on pornhubb Okay, first video I saw, the title was Melissa Stratton and the sloppiest, spittiest scene you ever seen, suffering suck attas, Sean, you took her to the super Bowl, and that's fine. But the reason I am giving Sean donkey of today is because Melissa tweeted about her experience at the Big Game with Sean Evans, and I guess at some point pictures of him being seen together at the Super Bowl went viral and people started saying they was a couple. Sean apparently couldn't take the pressure of that, so he dumped Melissa on Valentine's Day because of the media attention over there romance.
Speaker 1: This is what Paige six and TMZ are saying.
Speaker 6: According to Insiders, Okay, according to the insiders spoke to TMZ, they said Evans wanted to keep his personal life private, but the relationship took a turn after Stratton shared photos from the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: The adult performer was said to be surprised by the media personality decision, as he was fully aware of her job before they began dating.
Speaker 1: And I agree, and that is why we are here today.
Speaker 6: I understand you, Sean wanted to keep your personal life private, but I'm not understand you breaking up with her because people find out you was dating a porn star.
Speaker 1: Who cares? If that was a big deal, you wouldn't have wiped her in the first place.
Speaker 6: Okay, you knew that she was in videos titled Melissa Stratton look here.
Speaker 1: You knew that before you reached out to her and tried to connect with her. Sean. Okay, let's keep it the hearted. That's why Sean reached out to her and.
Speaker 2: The person It's crazy, right, Listen, why broke gout?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 1: Christen?
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm just saying, man, Sean. One of her videos is titled Brunette Slut Goes Wild. For big d and gets peede on in the shower. Okay, Sean, she was who she was before.
Speaker 1: You got here.
Speaker 6: You are thirty seven years old, Sean. You're way too old to be falling victim to peer pressure. I know you understand the Internet, and I know you understand how the internet works. I know you understand how the internet is. Wyt you can't let the social media savages win. These people are relentless and they don't care about your happiness, Sean.
Speaker 1: If you was happy, that's all that matters.
Speaker 6: Okay, they gonna make jokes about the hot lesbian double dial dough videos. Okay, they gonna make jokes about that regardless. I saw Adam twenty two congratulate you for dating her, and he said, verbatim, congrats her.
Speaker 1: Poom poom is fire.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: He also had some words for Sean after the breakup. Listen, Sean Evans, you know what I'm not feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm not feeling you breaking a sex worker's heart on Valentine's Day. Nobody deserves that. Melissa Stratton, he's a beautiful woman. Yes, she has chosen to have sex on camera for her career. Yes, she has had thirteen and in and around her face mouth, possibly, but I don't know. I gotta go search it up. You really don't want smoke with a sex worker community, so I would appreciate if you would apologize to Melissa.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, Sean.
Speaker 6: I can understand you not wanting to deal with that, but you should have known you didn't want to deal with that before you started dealing with that. Okay, all of us gotta pass. Every woman alive gotta pass, every man gotta pass. Okay, It's just that majority of women's sexual paths, most of our sexual pasts aren't titled, viewed and liked on porn hub. I mean, big breasted brunette, deep throats a huge South Carolina game cock.
Speaker 1: That's pretty straightforward. Sean.
Speaker 6: Okay, you knew what that was, but you buckled to the mob anyway. Okay, you did something your ex girlfriend never seemed to do, and that's run. I mean, she was taking it in every hole imaginable from the stuff I saw. When I saw the guy put it in her left ear and asked her, can you hear me now? I said, Oh, she's a professional professional. Yes, Listen. The moral of the story is people stop falling victim of social media peer pressure.
Speaker 1: Do what makes you happy, regardless.
Speaker 6: Of what your social media feed says. Okay, always remember the words of the legendary Bruce Lee. I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you're not in this world to live up the mind. Please give my guy Sean Evans the biggest he hub as you're over there throwing up just I didn't know what you were throwing about.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I assumed it was the morning sickness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like it's also the descriptions you're talking about. But like you get certain things you can't even hear when you're pregnant. Yo, what I would have enjoyed that if I wasn't pregnant. But it was like whoa, oh my god, Yo, no, please, why are you saying? Why are you so descriptive?
Speaker 6: I'm just reading the titles off porn hubs. These are actual titles of the videos. I didn't make none of his stuff up.
Speaker 2: My thing is like, why why would he take her to the super But you took her to the Super Bowl?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: He liked them?
Speaker 2: And yeah, I get it, but you took her there?
Speaker 1: Somebody?
Speaker 2: Would you know how many people they watched porn. Yeah, you're right, they probably would have been like, hey, Melissa, and then what he would have done?
Speaker 1: How many people they participated in it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: First of all, you know what I'm saying, mister Marcus Brian, But I don't even know the new porn stars.
Speaker 1: Who are the new porn stars?
Speaker 2: He probably I don't know, but he probably thought that they could slip under the radar because you got Usher Lady Guy, Guy, Taylor Swift Ice Spicy. With all those stars, he probably body gonna see me and my girlfriend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, with all of those stars there, there's people who watch somebody like Melissa more than they've seen those stars.
Speaker 1: Videos, right, you know what I mean? Lord have mercy? Yes, but that was donk here today.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: I was in here earlier and I heard Tailor, one of our producers, and Jess y'all were talking behind the scenes. As she throws up again about words that would be cute baby names if they weren't already names that were defined?
Speaker 1: Yes, where that came from home? What I'm supposed to say? Topic?
Speaker 6: What would be good baby names if they didn't have alternative meaning? Who is tay pancakes?
Speaker 2: That's the like? Okay, that's the one on social media.
Speaker 1: Can we hear some of the tay pancakes?
Speaker 20: Any names that I would give my kids if they didn't have alternative meanings? First one on the list, Chlamydia. Y'all not hearing me though, Lamydia nickname Dia. She died her eyes with Hawts and she always in trouble. Clamydia, get your last down, stead. Next on the list, Virginity. It's exacted. I don't know something about it.
Speaker 2: Just next, no explanation needed, diarrhea. If you disagree, you're not in the right speaker.
Speaker 13: Favorite Felony, Felony, Felonie, Maurice Smith, whole name.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Felony is cute because you stop.
Speaker 2: No for real, Because if I had two twins Felni and Melanie, Oh.
Speaker 1: My good, y'all talk about them kind of words. Why not Serenity.
Speaker 2: Serenity is cute, but it already means it's already a name, like royalty. Royalty is cute to oh my god, that wisdom. I'm all right, Wisdom is just clowned out.
Speaker 1: Diarrhea.
Speaker 2: No, No, I like Virginity, like that's really cute.
Speaker 1: Imagine child gone reel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's because it's already has it already has a meaning, it's an std. But if it didn't, and it was just a name floating around in the sky, and.
Speaker 1: I'm not calling you real for sure, I'm gonna call you young burn, young burn.
Speaker 2: That's why I said take away. The meaning you're not gonna tell me, fellow me is not cute like it's cute. Okay, it's not cute to have one, but it's cute like as a name, if it didn't mean crime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well let's have let's have you said pH oh, yes, spell with a pH. Well, let's have the conversation. What would be some cute baby names if they weren't already names? Okay, if they weren't already words, all right, so basically words that exist, but we're gonna act like they don't have no definition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see if they could be cute baby names.
Speaker 6: Okay, five one five one is the Breakfast Club, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: It's topic times called eight hundred five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the world's most dangerous morning show. The Breakfast Club. Charlamagnea God, Jess, Hilarious, DJ Envy is off today, and y'all know Jess Hilarious is three months pregnant. She in here with all the morning sickness that she can handle. And I heard her and Taylor, our producer, having a conversation earlier. They were talking about baby names, and they were talking about words that would be cute baby names if they weren't already words.
Speaker 1: And this just came from somebody on was this? It was this tic tack?
Speaker 2: It was tictack?
Speaker 1: Was it social media? Social media media?
Speaker 2: And I think the girl had I think she I don't know if I guess. I think she's from Baltimore. But yeah, it was cute. Some of the names gave.
Speaker 1: Actually, let's listen.
Speaker 20: Any names that I would give my kids if they didn't have alternative meanings. First one on the list Chlamydia. Y'all not hearing me though, Chlamydia nickname Dia. She died her eyes with hearts and she always in trouble. Clamydia gets your last. Next normal list, Virginity.
Speaker 2: It's exieted. I don't know something about just next, no explanation needed. Diarrhea. If you disagree, you're not in the right space.
Speaker 13: My favorite felony Felonie, Felonie, Maurice Smith, whole name.
Speaker 6: Yes, I disagree with all of them. And it's not only when that sounds remotely good.
Speaker 1: Is felony? Yes, like chlamydia don't sound good for no, she.
Speaker 2: Was tripping with that when I don't know a real our diarrhea, Our Virginia. Virginity is like, yes, virginity, yeah, virginity in trinity. Something about twins again?
Speaker 1: Now, es you have something that you came up with?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, because I was thinking about seasonings like oragonal. But if they were African, you know, off African descent, it would be Oregonal. Like I think that would be so cute, like you guys say it with the base style like that.
Speaker 1: I actually like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, parmajanj is so cute.
Speaker 1: Parma John is the name, yes John, if we didn't know.
Speaker 6: It depends whe they're from, because you have because you gotta be there, like Parma John Peterson, you gotta be what will be the middle name, Paul Parma John Paul Peterson.
Speaker 2: Joan Lee Peterson boom that rose right off the time.
Speaker 1: But he was Parma John Paul Peters and he beat p P. P. And they love him in the hood.
Speaker 2: Oh my lord, you understand what I'm saying. What about Felicio if you were Salian Falicio, Guys, it's cute.
Speaker 1: Ain't mad at for Latio for Latio.
Speaker 2: Plato, Jenkins, Palin, Placenta place, Centa, Yes, Placenta Smith.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's not like a model. See for me to like cars make better names, you know, like Montaro. You know, I know, I know, I know, I know my man, Monteros, corn Lexus. I'm sure we all know a Lexis, of course Mercedes.
Speaker 2: But you already saying names that's already out there like that.
Speaker 6: Like no, you said one earlier that was cute, Camri, Camri is Nissan, that takes all.
Speaker 1: Nissan is cute.
Speaker 10: I love that.
Speaker 1: And you could even give them that. You could say Nissan Ultimate Jones. Oh my god, that's a nice name.
Speaker 2: I know, Caprice. I like it.
Speaker 1: Caprice is a cute name.
Speaker 13: I got on.
Speaker 6: I got one more for a car. Okay, Hemmy Hemmy is a nice name. Is Hemmy Henderson?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know he's giving him last names and everything. I like Caucasian, not for what it is in real life, but I like Caucasian because it sounds like a model Caucasian. Hi, this is Caucasian Hendrix. Caucasian Hendricks.
Speaker 1: I like that. Somebody in the red said Mildew earlier.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that'll be like an old time name. That'll be like at Milde come here, Yeah, you know, sign or. And he also said Ariola. I think that's also good for old name, yea, Ariola. I love that because I got a I had an name of Viola, so Ariola and have been old ones.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you want to name your baby.
Speaker 2: Marley if it's a little girl, okay, yes, and then if it's a little boy. Chris likes Zen Hendricks, then Hendricks, then z and and then Hendrix's the middle name. But I like Hendricks.
Speaker 1: That's actually a good first name. To those n Hendricks. If you combine them, then Hendricks.
Speaker 3: You like it.
Speaker 6: Yes, the whole names in Hendricks, Zen, Hendricks, Marley really Mally's and Hendricks. That's hard Marley's and Hendricks. That's a hard name, yo.
Speaker 1: I do like that. That's a hard name. Let's go through the phones. Hello, good morning, good morning. How are you? Who's this?
Speaker 8: I'm good, y'all?
Speaker 2: Damn good.
Speaker 1: Sound like your parents are just picking words.
Speaker 10: Would shut shut up? My mother's hand dresser in Germany name he stopped?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 8: I have no idea?
Speaker 1: Turquisa to quisa, turkesa.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm called you'all before saying because you said.
Speaker 1: It perfectly, turkesa.
Speaker 2: It means like lunch me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it sounds like. Go get the turkeysa right next to the I love you, thank you.
Speaker 15: I saw you when I lived in Columbia, South Carolina at the comedy house.
Speaker 2: I told drumm to Columbia, South Carolina, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thought she was lying about being at the contry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh no, no, she was there.
Speaker 15: I saw back in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: I think it was yes saying okay, well yeah, what we what.
Speaker 13: My son's name is gonna be?
Speaker 10: Manslaughter?
Speaker 1: I love listen.
Speaker 2: I just said that. I was like, yeah, he got be, he got grew up and he gotta be like tough, but yeah little manslaughter, yeah, like getting Yeah.
Speaker 15: I need to know.
Speaker 1: Don't love that. Okay.
Speaker 6: I need you to understand that words matter, and you even though we're using hypotheticals and saying that these words don't mean anything, they do. You cannot name your child manslaughter, man, no, basic way the meaning he sounds like a king. No, he's either Charlemagne was Okay, that's not my real name, the stag.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's the name you chose.
Speaker 6: Yes, but Charlamagne means something and it don't mean manslaughter. Listen, your child is he's gonna be a criminal or a wrestler, one of the two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, little manslaughter.
Speaker 10: He could be a professional man, professional wrestler.
Speaker 1: Our professional manslaughter. They're still hit me out here. Don't get into it. Have a good day, Turkesha one hundred and five eight five, one oh five to one. We can take one more. Hello, good morning. Who's this yo? You know the mellow, mellow, mellow?
Speaker 11: My man?
Speaker 1: What's happening? Brother?
Speaker 10: Life is amazing. It is what it should be. How you doing, Jess?
Speaker 2: I'm good baby?
Speaker 4: How are you going good?
Speaker 1: Doing good?
Speaker 10: So listen, I'm not gonna hold you. I feel like if this wasn't a word associated with said, I feel like the name missionary would be fire missionary, and Salatio that'd be another one. You know what, freaky Friday, You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Fatio is dope.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: I do like filatia.
Speaker 10: And then on top of that, if if Chris, if Chris rock Can gets smacked for it, alopecia would be a beautiful one too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm really liking alopecia.
Speaker 6: Alopecia is a cute, a good one. I love it, baby, alopecia. You can't take no losses though, you know what I'm saying. What you mean you don't want to take losses?
Speaker 10: I means yeah, I feel like that's all you're taking is losses.
Speaker 6: I know that, but that's what I mean, like, you gotta you gotta redefine it. I'm alopecia, but I don't take no losses.
Speaker 2: Like losses of strands on your head, like losses.
Speaker 6: In g I mean, yes, you know, it's a little you know what I mean, I'm tying it all together. And missionary don't just mean sex either or actual. Missionary is a person sent on a religious mission, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Yeah, but it's also freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's still giving meanings and we're trying to delete the meanings and just go his name.
Speaker 6: You just talk about things that sounds yes, okay, okay, okay, all right, thank.
Speaker 1: You, mellow.
Speaker 10: No crop y'all have a good one.
Speaker 1: You tell what about barf, which is what you keep doing over there?
Speaker 2: That's that's not like a little white.
Speaker 6: Boy hundred five if little bad has ball Bart's cousin right herel Simpson too, one hundred five eight five, one oh five to one, call us right now. Words that would be cute baby names if they weren't already words that were defined?
Speaker 1: All right, it's the breakfast Club. Let's say if y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it. It's toughing times. Called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: That's the world's most dangerous. Want to show to breakfast club? Charlamagne the God just hilarious. Dj enva is off to day. We are discussing cute words that would be cute baby names if they weren't already words.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: We saw a tape Pancakes having this conversation on one of them, so your media sites.
Speaker 1: We started looking up lunch meats. Yes, there's some cute lunch meat names.
Speaker 2: Jess it is okay, I like charcuterie, chalcotiri, chalcuttery. All if I'm not if you're not for Baltimore, it'll probably say a little bit better. But Charcouterie. I think it's real because it's like it's like char should be. You know, it could be nickname queterie.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about the one I can't pronounce?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: Brush shadow? Oh, push shadow? What's you say?
Speaker 1: What is it? Reday? Like red got there? It's called I know that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I named my son Bertricto.
Speaker 1: That's a dope one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you know how to pronounce it.
Speaker 1: What about vulva?
Speaker 2: Vulva that's the part of the vagina, but it like vulva that is really cute. O Libya, oh.
Speaker 6: Mother, Libya would be hard, Yes, yes, Libya would be hard. Libya would be absolutely hard. What about percocet?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Purpose it would be kind of hard.
Speaker 2: Yo, percocet little Yeah, no, don't ever say a little perk. No, percoset would be nice for a middle name.
Speaker 1: So what you say, oh percoset? Willis Smith, not Willis?
Speaker 6: Willis perzuco percocet. Willis Now you know you need more perzuco percocet.
Speaker 2: Patterson Patterson is even black and and willis reason.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phones. D thank you, good morning, Good morning. Who is young Salami?
Speaker 5: Mark?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 13: Sir?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's good? Charlotte? Man, I'm blessed black and Holly favorite man? How are you?
Speaker 9: I can't complain, man, it's Friday, that's right. But uh, I got a good name for you to run in conjunction with selany if you had twins, uh, federal and right, and I got one more uh virus right if you want to fight to see in front of it, Paul, call him the virus.
Speaker 1: The virus, virus, divirus?
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, what you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Which Now I'd rather call them COVID. You know what I'm saying, Like you gotta put.
Speaker 1: A name on it.
Speaker 2: No, what was called the call before?
Speaker 1: It was COVID COVID.
Speaker 2: No, No, it wasn't coronavirus Corona Corona. I like Corona Corona.
Speaker 1: Bez makeing me let me look up some beers. Okay, thank you for calling. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Heine Can.
Speaker 1: It depends how you spell it.
Speaker 6: You have to spell it like Heineken, Heineken, the personality spells his it'd be like I, h y, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You have to you spell it good morning, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 7: It's carrying Miami.
Speaker 1: Hey, Carrie. Oh, Guinness would be a good name. Guinness would be a good name. No, no, talk to me. What you got? That's really not that Guinness, right, Guinness is pretty cool.
Speaker 17: I like it.
Speaker 2: Guinness is cool.
Speaker 15: It's a little bit chain though. I have four kids, and I am vexed that I didn't name them for a boy.
Speaker 2: Amen for a girl glitterist?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you said, and what for a girl?
Speaker 15: Glitterists for a boy?
Speaker 2: I like, I ain't feeling glitterists. That sound like a dinosaur.
Speaker 8: Come for the garbage clitterists?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, Yeah, what about ply Thoris? We can say it like that, but not clitteris. Come here, that's cute.
Speaker 15: They had a nice little European.
Speaker 1: You would have to live in We really would have to live in the world with him.
Speaker 2: Names mean meanings.
Speaker 1: Go play with little glitterists, you know what I'm saying. Anybody got I like.
Speaker 10: Guinness and Dragons was not body either.
Speaker 1: I like Guinness. I like Guinness. Thank you for calling. Good morning? Who's this? Hey?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: Hollo say something real?
Speaker 1: Owe you no money? Okay, I am not your baby.
Speaker 17: Father.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do not have to pick up the kids.
Speaker 12: This work.
Speaker 15: I'm not pick thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay. Give me some words that would be cute baby names if they weren't already words.
Speaker 15: Okay, I was speaking a tire like will love the bus, tire like Q like hi, or situation if I tire yours, you know.
Speaker 2: Do okay? And then and then what else?
Speaker 8: I can't think of that?
Speaker 15: That's what congratulations, m.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Charlot mcgaye would be fire. Yes, no period, Thank you very much, man, thank you girl.
Speaker 6: All right, yeah, Unfortunately all of those words are words. Some of the stuff I heard here today. Please don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever take a name in your child.
Speaker 1: That okay.
Speaker 6: And there are great words that you can name your children that are already words, like I said, royalty, wisdom, peace.
Speaker 2: I don't know about wisdom though. You don't like wisdom, wisdom, No, it's clowned out a little bit, sorry to all the wisdoms out there, because I know somebody have already did that. But wisdom, I like it for the meaning, but I don't like.
Speaker 6: Okay, when we come back, Nil Simone will be here with past the aus. She's gonna put you on to whatever new music you should be checking out this week. All right, it's the World's more Dangerous morning show. The Breakfast Club, The Breakfast Club. Yes, it's the World's more Dangerous wanting to show the Breakfast Club. CHARLAMAGNEA God, Jess hilarious. DJ Envy's off to day and it's time for past offs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DJ, you I Got'm glad You're Atlanta residency is over. Okay.
Speaker 14: Actually it was supposed to end last week, but then I got a call. Yeah, I got a little extendo because Usher was having a coming party at Ladies Love, R and B in Atlanta, So they asked me to come and DJ was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Usher was there having a party.
Speaker 1: You ain't tell me that.
Speaker 6: I didn't know he was deep at the party. You just you now that somebody were playing your music all night at that was the reason.
Speaker 14: It was the homecoming parties. Usher was there, He came with his wife. Then Ludacris was there, Jasey Fay was there, Killing Mike came t I came like it was that makes sense?
Speaker 2: Came like, yeah, it was crazy was the building.
Speaker 6: She literally said to me they were playing USh all night and I was like well, that's his home She didn't say nothing about it being his actual party.
Speaker 17: I don't remember saying that to you, but if I did, that's not what I said. I said they were playing the album the whole night, because yes, and.
Speaker 1: I said, what that is Atlanta, that's where he's from.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, well was because it was his homecoming party.
Speaker 2: He made.
Speaker 1: Well what we got today and passed the office. What you're putting us on now?
Speaker 17: Yes? Well, the song that stood out to most of me at the party was I the party.
Speaker 1: Legend it is.
Speaker 2: I love it. I been like album for real?
Speaker 17: It's good.
Speaker 1: Yes, so new Usherday.
Speaker 2: That is not what I said.
Speaker 17: They played the whole album.
Speaker 1: You ain't tell me you like that?
Speaker 17: Yes, I did, such a hater.
Speaker 1: Of the microphone.
Speaker 17: Honestly, it was really dope because my inner child was just so excited.
Speaker 2: La Ree was in there, Jack Bay.
Speaker 17: I'm a big jazzy y fan of the kids, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was just really cool.
Speaker 17: She was thinking about yes over here with amnesia.
Speaker 14: So okay, moving on the next record I have is So last week of my podcast, I had Nicia, who's also Atlanta native. You know, she did the record with lotto. But a record that I went back in her catalog and found is called b R B. But actually my podcast interview with her is going viral right now. Chris Brown just commented on this on a little hype that she did this really funny analogy about understanding.
Speaker 17: Football, like in girl logic. Yeah all right, anyway, the record is.
Speaker 2: Called b RB sound like she's fed up with everything. You just sound like sexy, a little bit a body over Brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, she did.
Speaker 2: Like and like I said, don't come big and like, my I know that's right because Bro sounded like this.
Speaker 14: This is new I never heard, no, he commented on the podcast clip. Not so okay, Chris, I mean maybe he does.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's good though.
Speaker 17: She has a good sound.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I want more enthusiasm, but what.
Speaker 14: If that's it's cool, it's calm, it's viby, very calm, viby.
Speaker 2: She's had her baby. She was like, I'm side of these kids. I wish they did father, come get down.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 14: And lastly, I'm gonna go with Bryson tailor. So Bryson's been dropping like these lucies on SoundCloud, not on DSPs.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like every week it's been like a new Lucy. So I don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 17: Why is it on SoundCloud? But he finally put one of them on DSPs and it's whatever she wants.
Speaker 2: Bryson never disappoints me, so I don't know why it's sound cloud even it's so good. But yeah, he never disappoints me. I love his voice.
Speaker 6: Why didn't feel like it's a disconnect with Bryson Tailor though, because he's super talented, but it feels like he ain't popping popping the way.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's just low key.
Speaker 6: But do you think that hurt him? Do you think that that that super low keyness? Because I do feel like all this should have an air or mystery about them. We don't know nothing about Bryson Taylor at all. He's so low key that you forget he even here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, Yeah.
Speaker 14: But I feel like it's been intentional, Like I feel like he's choosing to be under the radar. He's always been like a he's never seen like he wanted to be mainstream number one. You know, some people don't want that. Some people just like creating the art and raising their family some people want to.
Speaker 1: Be superstars, like Frank Ocean.
Speaker 2: I don't even know about you.
Speaker 17: I don't even know I love him.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I don't get it. Actually you don't get what.
Speaker 14: I don't get his moo like his mistique, because you really don't be dropping like at least Brice to give us.
Speaker 2: He actually just dropped some new stuff on YouTube. Frank, Yeah, Frank Ocean drop new stuff on YouTube. My little sister put me on to Yeah, like he's got new stuff on YouTube. But Rice and tell it that is about Yeah.
Speaker 17: But on ds P please we love it.
Speaker 14: But so you guys are liking the music, make sure you guys follow me on Instagram at Nile Simone.
Speaker 17: I updated playlist weekly.
Speaker 14: Also, I got an event tonight in Brooklyn at Babbel Office, Vibe Check, which is spent off a certified vibe.
Speaker 17: But you would be back next month on March seventeenth.
Speaker 6: I believe whatever that Friday is certified Vibe is formally Past.
Speaker 17: The Dogs Live formerly Past Dogs Live.
Speaker 1: Having another one March March.
Speaker 17: But we partying tonight Vibe check Punk.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Probably you will looks so cute. I'll take a shot and your honored.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 6: Now, Simon, when we come back, we have the People's Choice mixed. Envy left the mix before he left. You know, I'm never gonna lie to y'all and act like the mix is live and tell y'all to call in, because that's just stupid, Like, it makes no sense to me to play a pre recorded mix and then tell people to call in to request the song.
Speaker 1: That's just dumb. The wall, there is no third wall. You got to stop doing that. It's silly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you so everybody business. You reveal everybody's secret. Everyone was like, all right, just did do nothing that she was pregnant. He acted so good. He was, oh my god, you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: He was like, all right now.
Speaker 2: One guy asks like, all right, let the man act like that trying to sell it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: You're checking out the Breakfast Club, y'all.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Just hilarious. DJ Envy, who's not in today, and charlomagnea God.
Speaker 6: Yes, indeed we are here, and you know every day during Black History Month on the Black Effect I, our radio podcast network, we put out an episode of a show called I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you didn't either, Hosted by my guy B Dot.
Speaker 6: Now today Dot is going to tell you about a remarkable woman named Harriet Jacobs. Okay, Harriet Jacobs, all right, listen to hear about the legacy of Harriet Jacobs.
Speaker 1: When you think of.
Speaker 4: Black history and Harriet, you think of two women I know, Harriet Tubman and Harriet Winslow from Family Matters. On today's episode, if I didn't know, maybe you didn't either, I introduce you to Harriet Jacobs. Harriet Jacobs lived to be eighty four years old. Born in Edenton, North Carolina. Now Harriet was born in eighteen thirteen, but by eighteen twenty five her owner had died, but in the wheel she had been wheeled off to the three year old niece. But a three year old can't really do much with a twelve year old, so her daddy, doctor James Norkumb, was the de facto master. By the time Harry was fifteen, her owner, Norcumbe, starts making his wife jealous. Why because of course he flirting with Harriet. But Harriet fell in love with a free black man who wanted to pay for her freedom. Can you believe her owner Norkumb forbade her from fratnizing with the free black man. Yeah, you probably can't believe that, So introduced Samuel Sawyer. He was a white man and elitist. He folloed her only two kids, and when she got pregnant, Miss Norkumb kicked Harriet out and Harriet went to go live with her granny, Molly. Harriet decided she was going to escape. She was first aided by a white woman who was a slave owner, her damn cell. Then she hid in a swamp near town. Eventually she found this tiny cross space right above the roof at her granny house. It was nine feet by seven feet and it was three feet at its highest point. Why she legit could not stand up in this joint. Man Norcomb was so mad when he confound her. He sold her kids and their brother the slave traders and demanded that the slave traders sell them in different states so they could never find each other again. But he didn't know that the slave traders were secretly in boots with Sawyer, and he bought all three of them. Boy that had Norcombe's hottest fish grease. By eighteen forty two, Harry was twenty nine and she escaped to Philly. She lived in that nine foot seventh space.
Speaker 1: For seven years.
Speaker 4: In Philadelphia, she met Mary and Nathaniel Willis, and that's when her life changed.
Speaker 1: They hired her No Experience to be the nanny.
Speaker 4: Those two families were locked in from eighteen forty two to nineteen seventeen. Now by eighteen forty three, Harriet had the dip while her location had been compromised, and Master Norcombe was on his way to force her back into slavery.
Speaker 1: Two years later, Mary Willis dies.
Speaker 4: And Nathaniel Willis and baby Emma Jean going a ten months visit to England to visit her family, and they take Harriet Jacobs with them. In England, Harriet saw an entirely different life. There was no racism. She never forgot that. By eighteen fifty she was visiting Nathaniel on Imagine and his new wife, and the new wife asked would Harriet be the nanny. But now the fugitive slave low of eighteen fifty had been passed, so it was a lot more risk involved, and show enough, Master Norcombe popped up on the scene again and Harriet had to make a run for it, but this time the new wife, Cornelia Willis, sent Harriet the Massachusetts with her one year old daughter, Lilian, and Harriet told Cornelia how dangerous it was out there, with constant danger for herself and other enslaved black women who've been separated from their children.
Speaker 1: But that white woman was smart. She told Harriet, listen.
Speaker 4: If you should happen to get called Harriet, they're gonna have to return that baby to the mother. And the moment they return her, I'm gonna save you. Harriet, you have my word.
Speaker 1: That was in eighteen fifty two.
Speaker 4: Nine years later, eighteen sixty one, under the pseudonym Linda Brant, Harriet Jacobs wrote the American classic Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl. In this book, she talks about how she finally gets her freedom purchased and how she reunites with her family. So from this day fourth, when we're talking black history, there's a third Harriet that we'll put in the conversation. Harriet Tubman, Harriet Winslow, and Harriet Jacobs.
Speaker 1: No, thank you to my guy be dot Man.
Speaker 6: Make sure you subscribed to I didn't know maybe you didn't either, every day, even on the weekend. So tomorrow and Sunday, there will be new I didn't know. Maybe you didn't neither this man. If you're subscribed, you will get them. Okay, Okay, when we come back, I'm gonna give you the positive note. It's the world's most dangers morning short of breakfast Club. Yeah, it's the world most dangerous morning short of breakfast Club. Charlamagan the God Jess Hilarious, DJ Envya is off today, Jess, what's are you still sick?
Speaker 1: You got it all out.
Speaker 2: I'm still feeling it never goes away.
Speaker 1: Just as a little more than three months pregnant. So she has morning sickness every morning.
Speaker 2: Usually it goes away like usually like like it's just one of the mornings today.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't get this stuff. My wife told you to get it.
Speaker 2: I don't what she told me to get a lot of things.
Speaker 1: It was a prescription to something.
Speaker 2: No, because no, I did get that. But that constipates me. And I'm like, no, you'd rather be sick of constipated. You gotta pick one. No, I can't because I don't like the feeling in my stomach when I'm constivated. Don't nobody want to be constipated? Yeah, but I don't like to be blocked up, though not.
Speaker 6: You can take for the constipation, can't you take stuff? You could take something for the nausea, and that may call consumpation, but don't you take something else.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to my baby with no medicine.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: I can't be doing that stuff. So we need some natural herbs. We need for all the people out there, call up, were all the holistic people, all the holistic people. Oh, we should connect you with Queen our fool. Okay, she sounds like Queen a fool.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: Queen a fool got some good right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got Queen A four. I wanna be calling you today for Jesse Larry's okay, Queen.
Speaker 2: And then also because I may be here. I would like to have my baby in Maryland. But I think, what if I'm here and I gotta have my baby up here. I need a black doctor in the area, y'all, So listen, if y'all got some suggestions, don't be just sending me your cousin and all that. Like, No, I need a black doctor. I have a black dula already. But yes, absolutely, Mama glow, Yes, I would like a black doctor. Or a black midwife. Please, so hook me up, y'all. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Mama Glow gonna connect you with somebody to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, ain't nothing extra coverage can't hurt, you know what I mean. I'm definitely gonna be interviewing midwives and doctors and stuff like that just to make sure I find the right fit.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 6: We got to make sure we have a healthy, beautiful baby, you know what I mean. The way the black maternal death rate is set up, you gotta have all of those things in place.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, man. And on that note, it's the positive note, Chana.
Speaker 1: Maine, Oh, the positive note.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna repeat what I said earlier in The Donkey today because I really want people to remember that.
Speaker 1: It's a quote from Bruce Lee.
Speaker 6: Always remember, I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a great day, breakfast club, you don't finish for Y'all's done,