Speaker 1: In twenty twenty six, something that has not happened in thousands of years is happening, which is sadder in the planet of structure and Neptune, which is the planet of dreams. They are meeting at zero degrees areas on February twentieth, the very first degree of the zodiac. So it's almost like this great reason beginning happening. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Today, we've got the incredible AstroTwins joining me Ofira and tally Edits. They are twin astrologers, best selling authors, and founders of Astro Style. They've helped millions of people use astrology as a tool for understanding themselves, their purpose, and their relationships.
Speaker 1: But we measure mercury is actually going backwards to the degrees that we count it. The things that mercury rules, which are technology, transportation, communication, will go backwards as well.
Speaker 2: I'm Radi w Kiah and on my podcast A Really Good Cry, we embrace the messy and the beautiful, providing a space for raw, unfielded conversations that celebrate vulnerability, allow you to tune in, to learn, connect and find comfort together. Thank you both so much for being here. I am honestly so excited to speak to you. I read through your book and honestly, I have so many questions that I want to ask you.
Speaker 3: But first, thank you for being here.
Speaker 1: So excited to be here too.
Speaker 2: So my first question is actually unrelated to astrology, and it's like, what is it like being twins?
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't know anything else. It's like we say, it's like being being like born married. Anyways, yea, the built in best friend partnership. I know we've shared a bank account, a piggy bank. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever pretended to be one another a couple times? Okay?
Speaker 1: Nice classes. Yes, never switched boyfriends. Everyone always asks that, But.
Speaker 3: That's a nice line to draw, right.
Speaker 1: Wefinitely draw the line there, although we've been asked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think that there's something as soon as I think about twins, I do think of something that feels very spiritual and something that feels very connected. Obviously, And did you find from a young age that you guys had a different connection to how other people would describe their sibling relationship?
Speaker 1: For sure, we used we had our own language, even remember a little bit of it. It's like we Yeah, I think it's just very lucky. You always have someone who's I mean, sometimes when you're going through something and you are not wanting to be in that phase like you know, adolescence of course, like oh there's a mirror all the time, right, but it makes you very self aware. Yeah, I bet. Basically, yeah, I'd always someone to process stuff with.
Speaker 3: And so that's been good, so lovely.
Speaker 2: I know I have a sister, not twins, but definitely appreciate sibling relationships, and especially when you get older and older, you feel like you value them so much more. How did you both get into astrology? Like, how did that come about? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was it was an accident. My college boyfriend many years ago gave me a birth chart as a gift for my twenty first game US A birth chart four minutes apart. Was only the tiniest difference, but not enough to matter there. So yeah, I mean we had been kind of interested in, oh we're Sagittarius. That does sound like us, but then the full birth chart was like whoa this is? And we discovered because the birth chart is a map of where every single planet is when you're born. Most people only know where the sun was in the zodiac.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that where Sagittarius yes, yeah, people say what's your sign, like where was the sun positioned in the sky?
Speaker 1: That's in relation to the Earth, but the moon is you know, only someone born in the same minute, in the same time zone as you will share the exact chart. Even we four minutes a part of a slightly different chart as twins. Very very subtle, but it shows up in the kinds of friends we pick the guys that we dated, and so that is actually helpful, I guess, you know. It was really shocking how descriptive. It was like a thirty page booklet, and I was like, this is just way too uncanny to be an accident. So we just learned how to do our friends and yeah, it was just was like, okay, things do come with instructions.
Speaker 2: What do you know and what are some of the things that you feel people don't really know that they can actually be that can be revealed to them through learning the astrology.
Speaker 1: I think one of the biggest things is your core destiny and purpose. Using the north and south nodes, they're called Rahu and ke To in Vedic or cabalistic astrology, looks at them. There's two points in the chart that are based on where the eclipses were happening essentially closest to your time of birth, and they're in opposite signs, the lunar nodes, and you know they change every eighteen months. So you kind of come in with the soul group. You can see what your comfort zone is and what your you know, your destiny is karmic growth area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a really great thing to help if someone feels lost in their life or if they feel like they don't know what that purpose is.
Speaker 3: Those two things can many.
Speaker 1: A tendencies that might you know, in our example, we have a cancer south note, so we kind of default into being you know, domestic. We like to you know, be in our bubbles, creating, and we're always surrounded by you've done a lot of pro women work. Cancer is the sign of women. But then our north note is Capricorns. We get pushed to taking that out into the business world, which is what Capricorn is about. So knowing that that's been a lot of women leaders. So sometimes you'll be struggling and you don't know if it's because you're doing the wrong thing or because you're supposed to learn something. Chart can show you are you struggling because Oh, you need to like do a little more of this, little less of that. And it's been a really good dining system. We are. Nobody has a perfect chart, no one has a lucky chart. Necessarily. There are things you can see where you'll be challenged more. But I feel like our souls maybe sign up for that. Wow.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned badich astrology. That's the only kind of astrology that I grew up knowing. I don't really know much, but my mom would always follow certain things to do with it. I had my birth chat down when I was a baby, and she always reads it to me, like.
Speaker 3: Every year to remind me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does do that, And actually it was weirdly accurate. It spoke about that I was going to move abroad. It spoke about me even having a job where I would be watched by a lot of people, lots of lots of interesting things, which when I was younger, I was like, there's no way I'm moving abroad.
Speaker 3: I love where I live. I'm never going to go.
Speaker 2: And that was something I never wanted to do, but it ended up happening. One of the main differences between the two West and Western astrology and Vada gastrology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Western astrology, it's more based on geometry, not the constellations. The constellations have shifted about twenty four degrees. But in Vedic it actually the signs have you know when you read those articles that come out every so often, like your zodiacs on is different. It's actually true in Vedic astrology because the constellations have moved and it follows that, whereas Western astrology follows the seasons. The first you know, first day of spring starts the zodiac zero degrees arees.
Speaker 2: So wow, and then you said that you're mentioning that things can change every eighteen months or something. So whatever you're born with, so that doesn't just stay as a.
Speaker 1: Well it does. It's like what your birth chart is is basically a selfie of the sky overhead, your mone of birth when you see the wheels, what you're looking at is imagine, I always say, imagine yourself lying on a blanket looking up at the stars at your moment of birth and just freeze framing what you saw overhead, or looking with the telescope and what you see in the telescope ring the arrangement the pattern of the planets around where you are on Earth at your moment of birth is what our chart is, the Western chart.
Speaker 3: That's a really nice way of putting it.
Speaker 2: I just imagine myself as a baby.
Speaker 1: And they all move through the zodiac at different speeds. So the Sun stays in a sign for thirty days, the moon two and a half days, the ascendant two hours, Mercury three weeks, and the further out you go from the Sun, the like Pluto will stay and assign for twelve to thirty years. So you'll share a lot of generational The generations tend to have similar groupings, Like all the millennials have a lot of the outer planets in Capricorn, this like heavy burden of responsibility and you know, girl bossing to create the sun or whatever you have. The boomers have a lot of Leo and cancers of the family duty and all the kind of what's the shadows side of Leo of being sort of self involved that they're accused of that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, this is so fascinating.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell me more about the planets because obviously we're talking, so is everything based around different planets and what do different planet If you could pick a few of the planets that really create the most impact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you asked that because we have spent so much time trying to figure out how to explain this.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We even have a code of course we do once a year called become your Own Astrologer, and we talk about it with the movie metaphors. So we talk about the planets being like the actors in the movie of your life, like your soul I believe, picks the exact moment to be born, so it gets this cosmic with all the strengths and challenges and opportunities to evolve. So the planets are like the actors the movie of your Life. The Sun is the main character, so we're Sagittarius. Our main character is going to have the traits of that. And then the zodiac signs that they're in are like the roles they're playing, the costumes they're wearing, that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Wow, and can astrology tell someone like what detail can astrology go into?
Speaker 1: I know you said, yeah, very specific, Yeah, especially the moon. So we really started getting obsessed when we learned that we had a moon in Scorpio, which explained so the moon is if the sun is the main character, the moon is like the private backstage you know, best supporting, yeah, or like the Ma Mager kind of of your chart, like do this, do more of this? You know, only the people who know you closely will really know your moon sign, but it has so much influence over you. Yeah, the moon, and I think more and more is people become more comfortable talking about their feelings and trauma and attachment syles. Our moon signs are kind of showing up more and more. But Moon and Scorpio for us was like, whoa, yeah, I do have these like deep feelings that I don't want every I'm not just as Sagittarius wild child, you know. And so that and then we actually have Mercury which is communication, Venus which is love, and creativity in Mars which is your drive, and Scorpio too. So that was what when I read that, I was like, oh my god, I wonder we want to solve every mystery people tick. So yeah, that's what happens. As people see their charts. They discover these dimensions themselves that don't always go neatly together, and we divide it between the inner planets, the personal planets, and the outer planets. So that's so easier grouping to think of it, the inner planets Mercury, so the Sun and Moon we call the planets in astrology Mercury, Venus, and Mars. They move pretty quickly through the zodiac, so they influence the way you would deal with people. When someone wants to love reading, we look at that or day life. But then the outer planets when you're looking at your bigger purpose. You know, Jupiter will show where you're lucky, and every twelve years, Jupiter will return to where it was when you're born. And you have this, you may have moved here on one of your Jupiter returns.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've had about Jupiter time. I definitely I was going through that phase when I was moving.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, there you go. See. And then Saturn the Saturn return. Saturn takes twenty nine and a half years to go through all the signs and return to where it was when you were born. So around just before thirty people kind of go through this right of passage where you're like, Okay, I'm going to be an adult now I'm going to take this on and to explain that. So your chart never changes. But where astrologers become oracles is we do what's called a by wheel, So you wrap a second chart around your birth chart, and it's almost like the ticking clock moving, so you can see the planet's moving and activating parts of your chart as they move, so you'll have cycles and phases where certain things will happen. You can also do that with a couple or a business partner. You can take one chart and another layer them and see where they activate, and you can combine the two charts. One of our books is called Super Couple, where every relationship has a third chart that's a blend of the two as well. So it's endlessly fascinating.
Speaker 2: And if people come to you with specific questions, Okay, let's say someone gives you their talk, can you do everything from know whether they're going to get a job, to know when they're going to die, to like what if you wanted to?
Speaker 3: Could you know you wanted to?
Speaker 1: You might be able to predict that. But I don't think anyone not predict is what I like to say. Like think of it as like your life is like a long highway and there's entrances and exits, so something could happen, but I don't. I think that we have free will and our souls have some decisions, so don't I don't ever like to predict a death, Like what good is it going to do? You tell someone that you know? People want to know. Some people will do it, and some people will you know. But I think, okay, if someone wanted to change jobs, we could definitely look and be like next year is a much more favorable cycle between these months, and it gives people validation and relief. Often they're already thinking that way and oh good, I didn't want to do that till March. You just made me feel okay about making this decision.
Speaker 2: So I find most people come to you when they've got a problem or issue or worry or can should people be getting their charts to ride regularly?
Speaker 1: I think people come to us for two reasons. One is if they just want to know their basic cosmic blueprint, never had their birth chart done. They want to know who am I according to the stars, what's here for me? And then another way is you know, timing of a crossroads or a decision or planning to help. We like to help people with planning or oh, someone came back into your life from your past, what's going on? How should you handle it? It's usually is something that they're like, Okay, I can't really figure this one out on my own. Maybe it would be good to get a little guy almost. I mean, you could literally work with an astrologer every week basically.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, if some people really do that.
Speaker 1: We have some clients that we clients, businesses, teams that we died regularly, but we try to give people some of the tools to figure that out themselves too.
Speaker 3: And you mentioned free will.
Speaker 2: I would love to know, because I think that's always the debate where what if I end up being told all these things about my astrology and then I'm waiting for them to happen, and I'm I have a friend who, oh, you're going to meet your partner is going to be with the name like the big first that is going to be Ja.
Speaker 3: Let's just say.
Speaker 2: And then every person that she meets with the letter J and she's like, face might be oh god, yeah, she is definitely him. They said it was gonna be Ja, they said it's gonna have dark hair. Absolutely, this is my guy. And so I guess my question is how does one take on astrology without it becoming something that they are too dependent on and molding their life towards it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. We like to say we advise using astrology as a tool, not a rule. Nobody knows that. The idea of learning your chart and learning how it works is to expand your consciousness, and as you expand your consciousness, you gain free will. I make the metaphor of like, say you get a new phone, you take it out of the box, you don't really know how to use all the features. As you learn how it's operating system works, you gain more ability to do things with that phone. But you don't just go phone, tell me how to live my life. So I think that's a misuse of astrology. Yes, we really discourage people from being exactly we'll see in a year. But yeah, you don't want to have an astrologer and be dependent, because then you're not doing the work the stars mean. For I think the planets and stars wants to co create our lives with them, not just be like, show me what to do. I'll be hiding for three weeks. Mercury's Red Year. I met my husband a friend of ours who's psychic. She was like, I see an aries coming for you, surrounded by boxes. So I was like, oh my god, and so I met a guy, an Aries, guy who I thought was cute. He was moving and you know, but the book says boxes boxes. And then I met a guy at my yoga class and we went out and he was in construction, and then I was like, oh my god, screw, this is not going to happen. And I just was like I went to Burning Man that year. I was like, I'm just gonna have fun. And then I get there and this guy is like building a geodesic dome and water filtration for our camp and I was like, what sign are you? It's like I'm an Aries. I was like, no, tally no. But then I married him for seventeen years. Oh, I was like just box. There was some boat boxes obvious, but I'm just saying, like, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Maybe you picked your boxes right.
Speaker 1: Too, chee, but it was. Yeah, it was kind of like a universal joke with you and you get too attached to something too, It's like, no.
Speaker 3: No, how do you you know?
Speaker 2: I think one thing that's really difficult for people when it comes to choosing an astrologer or trusting in an astrologer is knowing whether they are for real.
Speaker 3: Like I think that's.
Speaker 2: Really difficult, and is there a way for people to to tell it?
Speaker 3: Are there like signs?
Speaker 2: Because you know, I think whenever I think of my birth chart, I think of it is something that I really have to treasure up because someone can find out so much information just by having your time of birth and the day that you were born, and it's for me. I always think of it as such protected information that I would want to give to someone that I really trust or that have the qualifications for it.
Speaker 3: How can people decide?
Speaker 1: I think this brings us back to neuroscience and our understanding of intuition. Her friend Haifa always talks about how she reminded me recently that ninety five percent of our decisions are made with our subconscious, which is just pattern recognitions. So a good astrologer will make you actually feel calmer, not afraid. Now, maybe the patterns that your brain is wired for are causing you to fear changes that would be positive for you. So you want to be self aware enough to know. Do I feel a little scared because I know I need to change, or because this feels wrong. I feel like maybe this person is scaring me so they can take advantage of me. And that kind of thing. So there's different kinds of discomfort, but the discomfort you feel, if any, with an astrologer, should be the kind that's pushing you to make growth that you needed, you know you need to do. It's like get recommendations too, I would say, like if and also you can watch them for a while on social media, make sure they have a presence and then you can feel that and see the kind of advice they give. Does it resonate with you? I mean not all astrologers are on social media. Some are some really great astrologers who just undercover, right, are like on their landline. Yeah, no one knows you better than you know yourself. That maybe an astrologer can see something that you can't, because human beings are our own biggest blind spots. But if it feels wrong, just press pause on the readings, be like, you know what, I don't know if that's going to resonate with me. Look, let's move to and new to unhect some people like people have come to us with like you know, nostrologers only I was never going to get married and that's so irresponsible. Oh yeah, and no one knows that that's the subject of free will. It's your question before in any moment. Some I've had a client who was like, where is my man? Am I going to get my you know? And I was like, are you going to be the space? Are you going to be the clearing the space that can attract ready to Yeah? What what do you think a relationship will provide in your life? And we had to unpack that a little using her chart and from there it's like, oh, she didn't really want a relationship, is what we.
Speaker 3: Discovered looking at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought she was supposed of a certain type, just wanted someone to go out with and you know, and then and she had to just give herself permission to want that.
Speaker 2: If someone if you read someone's chot and it does say they may not be able to have children or they may not get married, is that something you go saying that something that can be changed based on the way that.
Speaker 1: I I don't think that there's any determinists act like that. I did.
Speaker 3: I've had I had I had came in.
Speaker 1: That was actually my who's my physical therapist and who would just talk about astrology. So he brought his partner in and they were really trying to have a baby, and she was about to give up on her last IVF and I was like Jupiter, Jupiter the lucky plant was about to go into her fifth house of fertility for yours, like give it one more try, And then I met their baby. I'm getting chills literally like a year later and we did a little reading, but like it's worth I try to look for opportunities. I don't know, I think we both try to look for opportunities cycles for people or what blocks. Like you can look at where Saturn might be her Neptune where you're diluting yourself Pluto where you're projecting and being unconscious, like I know you talk about this a lot in your podcast, Like we can get it out of our own ways. Personal responsibility be changing the things that you eat, and that's something and you can see when would be a good time to do that. Especially I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that you can, like you said, oh, there was an opportunistic moment that she would be most likely to have success.
Speaker 3: And I think that's.
Speaker 2: The one the one way that I really appreciate, not one way I love astrology, but the one way that makes the most sense to me, where it's not telling you should or shouldn't do something. What it's telling you is these are actually the perfect way or the ideal moments for you to do something. So, whether it's your job, whether it's getting pregnant. And then what you said about eating, It's like, yeah, of course, even if your chart says you could get pregnant in this time, it's like, but how am I preparing myself for that movement? This is the opportunity moment, but you have to work for that opportunity to exactly. So.
Speaker 1: Imagine you won the lottery and they came and knocked on your door to tell you were a multi millionaire. If you didn't answer the door, they'd go to the next house. Planitary cycles are like I like, I think taking a quantum view of astrology is good at any moment. Infinite possibilities exist for each of us, but how can we access those points? The chart can help you tune yourself for anything that you want.
Speaker 2: Wow, you have to be willing, yes, And I love what you said about personal responsibility. I think that's what sometimes you go to an astrology to just surrender and be like you just tell me what to do, tell me what's going to happen in my life because I don't.
Speaker 3: I basically don't want to participate.
Speaker 2: But you have to be an active participant to your life if you want these things to always happen.
Speaker 1: Someone just technically we were having some scheduling trouble with her reading, and she wanted me to just do like a voice recorded thing for her, and I was like, okay, and then I started. I was like, no, no, no, it has to be a conversation. We have to co create together, and so we wound up rescheduling it. I was like, no, that's not you don't want this. The era we're in now in the world is about being involved. Like it's interesting with AI. It's almost like people are being you know, oh, I don't have to deal with the work. But as humans, I think we fundamentally want to build the muscle by engaging. We don't want a robot to come and wipe every counter. I mean some people might I like wiping my counters down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But also the energetic exchange that you get from human interaction. Even with your astrologists, I feel like it's so important for them to not just read a chart. They're feeling your energy. Like there's so much to that interaction as well. Exactly in your bog you speak about I think it's in the astrology advantage. You talk about these archetypes. I would love for you to go into those and explain how they were.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so. Over the years, we built a business out of astrology, and more and more people were starting to enter spiritual business practices, and we realized we had gained a second set of skills, which is how to create a successful spiritual brand that reached millions of people every n month, and that became our full time job. So we for the last decade have been teaching people, call them astropreneurs, have been teaching them, yeah, how to use their chart. But we realized that we needed to give them a little bit of a shorthand because thinking about building a business and learning astrology is a lot for your brain at once, so we lead into a short cut. The twelve zodiac signs are divided into four elements via earth, air, and water, and also three what are called qualities which have these fancy astro jargon he names cardinal, fixed, and mutable. So we renamed those three types innovator, authority, and maven, and we have a whole system and process for making decisions people. I think the average adult makes thirty eight thousand decisions a day. It's probably more so that came out, I know, a couple thousand about food alone. Maybe more for you, yeah yeah, but I mean definitely more for me because I'm picky. But yeah, So we need to tap into the tools without having to memorize the birth chart. So we used it. We saw people like someone even sold their company using it. So now we teach teach it regularly and we have this book. It's basically a short you know, as complex as it is, as we're trying to explain the sun and moon and all the planets, it's like this is if you could put your entire chart in a blender and just come up with a simple archetype to use everything. That is what that does. So even though for example, we're Sagittarius, which is a fire sign, the majority of the planets in our chart are water, and the majority of them are cardinal signs, which are the ones that start every season, the one we call innovators. So we are. So we came up with a way for people to do that. We have to do yours. I know, the link for people to go do the quiz for free and oh you use your time dating place of birth. So it's like the modern personality has mashed up with astrology. But you don't have to answer one hundred questions. You just need your birth data, time date, and place and it'll tell you what you are. And it's really uncanny. I'm doing a lot of work with like women and the C suite women leaders and helping them, you know, just not waste all their time doubting themselves.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, oh, I definitely want to do that.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, oh yeah, I would love to do that for you.
Speaker 3: You write a book of predictions every year. I got mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, I'm so excited to read this. I'm going on a paint off to this. I'm going to take it with me. My Leo twenty twenty six Daily Harscope plan Now, so this is the planet what I can write in as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It has calendar pages for every day and then the little tabs in the back are month by month. The front part is it has your theme for the year, your top five things that you really need to focus on when all the planets are going to be in Leo, we gave the year of theme. Actually every year we do this. Twenty twenty six is the year of the Unbridled Spirit.
Speaker 3: Oh, tell me more about that.
Speaker 1: I was about talking about all the Yeah, we called it that because well, twenty twenty five is the year of the divine pendulum. Because what was happening this year is those outer planets, the ones that are Jupiter, Saturn to Pluto. They they've been swinging back and forth between two signs, which is very unusual. So they sort of darted into these new, more young, more active signs and then these after long periods of time up to fifteen years for Neptune in these watery in sort of traditional energies and people. That's kind of why twenty twenty five has spent such a disruptive year.
Speaker 2: Did it make did all the things that happened in this year and how heavy it was, and it makes sense.
Speaker 1: It was a nine year numerology, which is the end of a ten year cycle, so it was about ending, shedding skin transform I mean two thousand and one was a snake year. Twenty thirteen yeah, so it's a lot of upheaval and chaos. But y, yeah, twenty in twenty twenty six, something that has not happened in thousands of years is happening, which is sadder in the planet of structure and Neptune, which is the planet of dreams. So Saturn creates boundaries, Neptune dissolves. Oh, Saturn's about reality, Neptune's about dreams and fantasy. They are meeting at zero degrees aries on February twentieth, the very first degree of the zodiac. So it's almost like this great really happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that on a specific day, February twentieth, And every thing not yet's in the book We write about it extensively for every sign what to expect, but yeah, every sign's going to kind of have this internal reset for themselves.
Speaker 1: And yeah, with for Leos, it's around fame and creativity and you know, just being more out in the world. Actually twenty I know, I see what's gonna happen more world. Yeah, I mean exactly. Next year is actually a really good year for Leo's because Jupiter is entering your sign is the year on June thirty. Yeah, like just again new twelve year cycle, being more public, more out in the public.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, Yeah, see if that's a good thing or about the.
Speaker 1: Yearly don't feel like it now, but yeah, that's zero. It's like it's also a one year which is new energy, and it's the year the fire Horse starting February seventeenth with an eclipse.
Speaker 3: Some eclipses coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's like a lot of forward moving Maverick energy, you know, like maybe no guard rails, but like I think just a feeling of like we are human spiritual beings having a human experience that we're all going to kind of remember that too. Like there's this feeling in twenty twenty five for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Being like stuck bit heavy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and like there's a way of like this freedom that's.
Speaker 3: Come backness of new energy. I love new beginnings.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know in our in our tradition, there are so many festivals and so many spiritual moments where it's like Okay, time to research, time to get back.
Speaker 3: To your practices, and there's so many of them. I really look forward to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, and now I have a date where I'm going to restart this and I'm gonna have a.
Speaker 3: Date with start this.
Speaker 1: People want, though, they want hope, and they want a fresh start. Yes, that's important to it is that's the only thing that motivates people. I forgot the book I was reading that's by like a Harvard researcher who's saying that, like the number one thing is a fresh start. If people don't think that they're going to have one, they just lose hopes.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, cool, twenty twenty six ers not people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you spoke about someone said mercury retrograde. And I had a few questions on this that even my community asked, what is mercury retrograde? And what should one be doing during that time or not doing or not doing exactly?
Speaker 1: So, three or four times a year, mercury passes the Earth in its orbit. And have you ever been in a car where you're passing another one that's going at a different speed and one appears to be going backwards. Yes, so, because the planets move at different speeds, it's this optical illusion. But we measure the planet's motion from our vantage point on Earth, so to look like through that magic telescope, it'll look like mercury is actually going backwards through the degrees that we count it as we're passing. So the things that mercury rules, which are technology, transportation, communication will go backwards as well. Every planet goes retrograde to at a certain point, but Mercury, being the one that's closest to the Sun that influences our day to day communications, really seems to affect us a lot. Venus two goes retrograde every eighteen months or six weeks, so we have that in twenty twenty six. It's kind of like all the you know, it's a time to focus on reactivities, like if you want to, I mean, I think our society so go, go go that retrogrades have become unlucky because they sort of force us to take a time out. But if you can plan ahead, which now you can because we tell you all the dates of the Mercury retrograde in the book, if you plan ahead, you can say, you know, I'm taking these three weeks to go a little slower. I know things are going to come that I'm going to need to review or reconsider, rewind and if you look at it that way, or reconnect to people from your past that you want in your life.
Speaker 2: You know, I know, I always see these funny memes that' psych it's mercy your retrograde. You're not supposed to get back with your eggs erectly exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh and it happens. Yeah, up, people from your past will definitely really and you know it's it can sub travel sometimes it coincides with the holidays and we'll see things at airports delays and that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: So that is anything people should not do, Like should they avoid starting new things.
Speaker 1: Or I think it's not the best time to launch, Okay, so if you can help it or do like a soft launch. It's like bugs and tweet, you know, like you can't just shut your entire life down for three and a half weeks. But definitely like see if you can slow down or delay or just if you have to sign a contract, really have it reviewed, read the fine print. Just make sure that you triple check everything. Yeah, don't rush into things.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the time to slow down. Yeah, we'll present and obseepans.
Speaker 1: And you know, if you have a project that isn't finished, use it as like a quarterly review, finishing up. Oh, there's probably emails to return. Yeah. We were born Yeah, we were born with mercury retrograde. And I think it makes us good writers and editors. You know a lot of people were who are tend to be or like leave me alone in my little cave, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's so interesting. Okay, I want to switch up to love and horoscopes.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say someone gets their chart done or two people do and it says that they are really compatible or absolutely not compatible. What should people be doing from that moment? Like is it is it something that they can adapt and change? And can that become untrue if it's.
Speaker 1: I feel it's it's just accepting, Like I don't know. It's like I don't know if it is like totally well, there are things that are like well that might be challenging for the time of view, but I don't think it's written in stone that just because your venuses are in a nice you know, maybe you'll have a great honeymoon period and romance or but like every relationship will hit a point. Yeah, Like easy relationships aren't always the best. They can get boring. I like, I couldn't do my husband's chart when I met him because there was no Wi Fi signal. Then it burning and I was like, you're an aries, but where's your moon? Where's your Mars venus and then like I finally got out of there, and I was like, oh, good moon sign opposite moon. But I was like, I have Venus and Mars and scorpio water signs. He is his Venus and Mars and air signs. And I always knew that that was just going to be a little bit tricky really and it and it proved to be. But I have no regrets about being married for the time that we were, which was seventeen years, you know, So it's differences, like but it was that he did get in the way at the end. It didn't like to go to the same kind of like concerts and shows. But his sort of airy objectiveness and your watery emotional intelligence can really come together nicely. I learned so much, Like I've grown so much from the relationship. I would never change it. But ultimately, like it's like, do you want a relationship that's just like comfortable, like okay, someone to just relax around, or do you want someone who's going to challenge you to grow? And sometimes a hard relationship is actually the best one because you do learn things about yourself that you wouldn't if you just like exactly you know, like I've I had never It was like it was the best challenge in a lot of ways because I got in touch with parts of myself that I wouldn't have. And I think that we choose our relationships with our hearts, with our souls, with something else. But the astrology chart is a tool for knowing how to navigate it and it might last for seventeen years or seven months or seven minutes. But like everything that, I mean, my view and probably yours too, is that hers because we're twins in my brain. Everyone else, sorry, this is a peril of being a twin. Yeah, don't always agree, but I think every relationship comes along for a reason, and that we're not just here to have the perfect life. We're here to grow and evolve. And sometimes it's the friction and the differences and difficult charts, you know, that can be the lessons. And then you know, if you have these incompatible compare and contrast charts, like I said, you can also do your combined chart and find the sign and the chart of your relationships, so which can be completely different, like we did a yeah if our website for that is supercouple dot com. There's a calculator that'll tell you. Oh cool, yeah, because you look at like, for example, like Justin Bieber, Justin and Hailey Bieber. He's a Pisces, she's a Sagittarius. You would never see them, you know, matched up, but together they become a Capricorn, which is serious and parents and church and all things that they did. Like alone they were wild, which was like their signs, but together they become very like yeah, yeah, so you can do that with anyone, you know, you being a Leo and shaping a Virgo like your one sign of part so one of you is gonna win the coin toss. You'll have to see if your relationship is Leo or a Virgo. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I know what it is. Does that mean he's the more dominant? Oh not really.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just when you guys are together. If we are to take the midpoint of your birthdays, wherever it is on the calendar, will either be in the Leo or the Virgo zone. Just so yeah, I would, Yeah, could go either way because are very Virgo spiritual together, but also very Leo like glamour and fame together.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I didn't even know Leo is glamor and fame it is.
Speaker 2: Yes, see fancy. One question that I had was, you know, I have friends who would say, oh, I love Leo women, but I do not get along with Leo man. Right, different male and female versions of horoscopes. People seem to have different interactions with them. So are there a big difference between the male version and the female version of these horoscopes?
Speaker 1: There can be, Yeah, I think in the way that the trait, like if you lean into being classically feminine or classically masculine, then there can be obnoxiousness on both sides. You know, for sure. It's such an interesting time because that used to be very much part of how astrologers wrote, and now with gender being so much more fluid and redefined by people like, it's a really interesting time to see how astrology matches with that. Yeah, but it does still show up. Actually, our first horoscope writing job was for teen People magazine and daily Horoscopes His and Hers seven days a week. I was like, talk about boot camp. It was like, oh my god, I'm not going any where. I'd meet friends at eleven pm. I'm an Aquarius. I've got two more signs to go. I'll be right out.
Speaker 3: Oh but it's good like, how long did you write for them?
Speaker 1: For? Ye? For Yeah, they went out of business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you do you think that people should like if they had to know the basic what are the basics you recommend people know about their chart? Like would it just be their son they're rising the big.
Speaker 1: Three years, it's called definitely the sun, moon and rising, but I really think the north and south nodes, those two destiny points. Especially if you don't know your birth time, it's you can still get those.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was one of the questions that people had was if they don't know their birth time, or their birth time's not one hundred percent accurate, are they able to get an accurate chart?
Speaker 1: You can, you just can't get a full at full chart. You know, there's thirty degrees of every sign, so if you look at your chart, it'll say a little number like zero. So if there's a zero or a twenty nine degree which is the first and last by any of the planets in your chart, it's either it might be off by one. So you could say, oh, my moon is a twenty nine degrees libra, but it might be a two degrees scorpio if I was born a couple hours later.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, so no, astrologers can really have a lot of your yet you mean you won't.
Speaker 1: You probably won't get your big three right, but you can get your mercury, your venus. You can learn enough about your your moon will be either one sign or another depending on the degree in. Astrologer can help you with that, and there are astrologers to do or are called rectified charts. They'll have a long conversation with you and then they'll be able to adjust give you. Yeah, they'll be like, think i'd think you this. Yeah, people are really good at it, but you'll never know.
Speaker 2: I have well I don't know whether you can actually do it on the spot, but I actually have a friend's chop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Should I give it to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so perfect.
Speaker 2: I have literally saw this and I was like, this is amazing, but I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 3: It's so cool.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you?
Speaker 3: Uh huh, she was very excited.
Speaker 1: Oh cool. So in aries with a libre rising, it looks like is she twenty nine degrees the uh sudent no scorpio rising.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know, we're like it's like another language these algar So here is to explain if this is her in the middle of the chart looking up at the sky.
Speaker 1: These little symbols in here are all the planets, the sun, in the moon, that's where they were. And in this outer ring the pizza pizza crust. Yeah, are the twelve signs. They each get thirty degrees equal, you know, very egalitarian. They get their same amount of real estate. And so this symbols the sun, it was in the aries part of the sky. That's why she's an Okay, this is was the moon. The moon is here, it's in the Gemini part of the sky, so that's why she's a Gemini moon.
Speaker 3: That's how we read it, okay.
Speaker 1: And then the houses. So the houses are based on the latitude and longitude of where you were born, and that's that's when you need a birth time to have an accurate houses. We call them the pizza slices. Depending on how close to the equator you were born. They can be if you're close to the equator, they're fairly even inside north or South like you know, northern Europe, South America. You just want skinny ones. So the houses don't are not only thirty degrees each. Some may encompass, so they don't always line up with the crust of the pizza there. But the toppings, we like to say, are the planets and the signs they're in, So she has we look at so oh, and then it's till the actors of the movie in your life. The signs are in are the costume or rules, and the houses are like the movie sets. And then these lines between the planets their mathematical angles. Those are the roles or the scenes that they have together. So we can say, oh, they're talking to each other. Especially so you get the whole movie. This is useful to look at it like yeah, yeah, and the way, so nine o'clock, this is the eastern horizon. If you were to look out the window, that's what you would see on the eastern horizon. Whatever sign is crossing through there is your rising sign.
Speaker 2: Oh, whatever's opposite, whatever it's whatever's.
Speaker 1: At the nine o'clock the chart. That's the beginning of the chart, and then the houses go counterclockwise, first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth all the way to the twelfth. Oh. I would when if I was reading her chart, I would go, Okay, she has a sun in aries, but it's in the seventh house, the seventh house six, so she's like a virgoy aries. Virgo is the sixth sign, so aries tend to be left unchecked, very bold, domineering personalities, but hers may come out more in a helpful service, ye kind of way. Like she works in health and wellness? Is she a yoga teacher anything like that. She could be very health oriented or wellness oriented or just organized.
Speaker 2: You know. It's a friend of a friend, so I need to okay, I should probably know things.
Speaker 6: About Yeah, sorry, yeah, I would say, oh, okay, I see in her have to look at the the fourth house, which is home and family, the seventh houses relationships.
Speaker 1: The tenth house is career. So I would say, yeah, I would say her son is in the what's in the sixth You're right, say, oh, I see in her fifth house, which is she's got sadder in there. That's the house of love. That's the house of Venus, Yes, Santur and Venus. That's also entertainment. So maybe she's someone who's working in entertainment here or should be. And when it comes to love, she's like probably both her. So her venus, which is love, isn't saturn as I'm sorry, it's in her venus which is love isn't Pisces, so it's her romantic lead as we're in the costume of Pisces, so that can be like dreamy, swept away romantic. But she also is Saturn, which is discipline, serious energy, and Pisces a life quickly and then be like, well, but can they pass the tests?
Speaker 3: So I'm going to have reaction into all of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fast time and then we can see but yeah, yeah, her.
Speaker 1: Rising sign is Scorpio, so she's if we did her Big three, she's in Aries with a Gemini moon and a Scorpio rising. So Gemini Moon and Aries they play well together, okay, you know, it's friendly, likes to talk, needs a lot of reassurance. But then she's got the Scorpio rising. So if if your son is your main character, your rising sign is the direct of the movie. So there's a little bit of conflict there because the Arees wants to be out in the world, but the Scorpios doesn't really trust all these Scorpio rising reads. Everybody that's like the handler your rising Sun. It's like, you know, you are this wild and fiery Aries, but wait, don't act like that in public. Like for the first impression, we're going to be controlled scorpios, so sort of the mask you might wear how you first land with people, Like we have a Capricorn rising, which is very different than Sagittarius, but it's good sometimes it helps restrain the sage a little and so it's but you learn how to make all those it's like a recipe. You learn how to add the right proportions the ingredients in the right places, right timing, and then you get all this facility. Then you have superpowers, you know, because you're like, ooh, I met someone. I know my Venus and Pisces is gonna get swept away, but I know I have Saturn there. So if that person Mars and lead out of long term POTENTI Lars and Leo too. So she's probably a hopeless romance. I hope she has a good partner. She might be navigating, Like you know, I really want to find someone that has that kind of peak you for a connection, but I also need to make maybe they need to be a little older than me. That's sadder in too, so you can you can start to like let these things to get literally analyze this for like really fun. And that's why we like to talk to the person.
Speaker 3: Just because it goes back and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, you know what, that's so funny. My longest term partner was twenty years older than me. We'll hear something or like, oh we were I was with my high school you know, boyfriend for ten years and we almost got married. You know, you hear things that validate and then it just comes back. It's not you're not cheating in astrology, it's like you start to explain the person and then they make sense to themselves. They're like, I've been carrying this around. Now that's the best. The best astrologers won't want you to be dependent, right, They want you to just be empowered by them, not yourself. Even if you come back to check on some things. It's like if you have a toolbox. We all have a toolbox here in the chart, but if you know how to use even if you only pick up the hammer and drill the first time, there's a whole you know, it's like something to come away with.
Speaker 3: And so that's the main page.
Speaker 2: And then the rest that they've been given is that just in detail descriptions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the planet positions, Yeah amazing, Yeah, Oh I see that there's an asteroids. Yeah, yeah, the asteroids people like, you know, go beyond the planets and add those into Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, thank you so much. I'm gonna get back down.
Speaker 2: What I'll do is I'll try online share her reaction to oh cool.
Speaker 1: I can tell her that she has what's called a grand trine to a grand fire. Try and you see this tryang, Yeah, here, if we look at the degrees, that is this sort of unbridled spirit. Now it's like this unchecked the planet's really flowing in harmony with each other. She has Jupiter and Mars okay, the Sun and Ari it's a fire try and the Sun and Aries, which is you know how she's her main character energy. She has her Mars and Lea, which is fight, you know, brash in, and then Jupiter, which is luck and Sagittarius. So when she's into something, when she gets I make money abroad.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently she is obsessed with astrology, always wants to know.
Speaker 1: You know, south note. The last thing she should definitely know is that her past life sign, her south note isn't Taurus, and her north node Destiny son is in Scorpio, which is mystery. So yeah, learning, well, there you go.
Speaker 3: That's definitely that I had some questions that came here. I can take these. Yeah, I had some questions that came in from the audience. You've actually answered a lot of them.
Speaker 2: But one of the questions I thought was interesting was if you have a C section, does it change the child's astrology?
Speaker 1: No, because I did. I think that it doesn't matter how a child comes into the world, their exact moment, their first breath, c section, pre MEI whatever, it doesn't matter, you know. I was there like when a minute okay, cancer rising?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, that's good to honestly the rest of them free will we discussed if you don't know the exact time, you said, you can only have a certain amount of information, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But just enough, but a lot. There's an astrologer and they'll help you sort it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh my gosh, amazing. All these other questions we've already answered it. Okay in a conversation, Thank you so much. You want people to know about astrology, that we could.
Speaker 1: Talk a little bit about more about twenty twenties.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would love to Actually, I would love to know.
Speaker 2: I would love to know the specific themes and things that you think people should be in detail, if possible, doing avoiding starting.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a big identity shift for everybody next year when Saturn and Neptune together in aries. But we've kind of gotten warmed up to it this year. We're all going to need to be really clear about what we will and won't do next year, very like we kind of twenty twenty five. People were a little more like shell shocked a little by changes yea, And now twenty twenty six it's like, I'm just going to be a hard no to this. This does not work for me. I think there'll be a lot more local community organizing. URAN is the planet of communities going to Gemini, so people are going to form their own I think it's a great year for independent media podcasting URAN. It's also rules technology in Gemini. It hasn't been in Gemini since the nineteen forties, which was a peak time of innovation and also coincided with World War Two, but the economy was never better. So there's a lot of pros and cons, but it is definitely this AI thing is definitely here to stay. In Yeah, and humanism. It's going to be weird. It's going to be a weird year and for sure, But on a personal level, I think people are going to feel like I have me in a way that we haven't before. Venus the Planet of Love is going retrograde in the town relationship side, Yeah, from October third to November thirteenth, So it might actually bring because relationships are really I mean, I feel like you and Jay are kind of a rarity right now. A lot of people are struggling to find relationships. Yeah, We're at a time where people are going to want to not sacrifice their individuality just to be part of a community, to be part of a relationship. There's even British Vogue just did an article about, like, is having a boyfriend embarrassing?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Like that it's cringey to talk about, which is a little It's like it was humple goals was the hashtag last year. Now it's cringe. But I think what's happening more and more is that people are just like what you know, we we want to be who we are. We don't want to lose that in order to be part of groups, companionships, units. So we're really exploring a lot of paradox. Yeah, in the second half of the year, the lunar nodes are changing. The first half of the year, they're in Pisces and Virgo, so we're in this very like pondering everything, like it's a great.
Speaker 3: Is this the right thing to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very like foggy. All of this year has also been that the North note has been in Pisces, which is like putting this cloud, but like the South note in Virgo, so self care, wellness, really just coming back to our bodies is more important than ever. But then halfway through the year the South note goes into Leo and the North goes into Aquarius, and I think that's going to bring a lot of social change, bringing back like leaders who are you know, honorable and for the people again Yeah eight oh, I wasn't that one Oma? Yeah, I feel like he's coming back that prediction.
Speaker 3: That's a let's go, let's come on. Thank you guys so much. It's so pretty.
Speaker 2: So looking forward to read this book on my flight. I want to hear all the predictions for my future.
Speaker 1: We're all in there. Thanks for having us on such a great conversation.
Speaker 3: It really was answered all my questions.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: H