Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, let's start. Do you want to allow download zoom? I don't know what does this mean?
Speaker 2: Why are we starting it? If I need to start it on zoom?
Speaker 1: I don't know. After download completes, run zoom?
Speaker 2: Do this.
Speaker 1: I am not at a robot? Do you know that I was a robot on the radio for a year.
Speaker 2: Yay, there you are?
Speaker 1: Oh, I see you? Hi Andy?
Speaker 2: Hello, Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's recording.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am recording it. I see Hey.
Speaker 1: How come I can't see me? I want to see me.
Speaker 2: Also, you need to press the video but option. Oh god, that's a really nice laptop you got there.
Speaker 1: What is this now? Participants? This is so annoying.
Speaker 2: It's only annoying because you're making it annoying. It's right there to the left, to the left, participants, to the left, all the way to the left. This the one that has a camera that has a slash through it.
Speaker 1: Start video. Yes, Oh, why you couldn't see me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I use them every morning. Why is this different? What are you doing that's different?
Speaker 2: I'm doing absolutely nothing that's different. You are just frustrating as a human. No.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Serial Killers. Yay, it's episode and it's Monday, Today's Columbus Day.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: He sailed the Ocean Blue in fourteen hundred ninety two. Very good.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know what you guys who like to eat cereal makes them complease, so Cereal make cares aquaria.
Speaker 1: Yes there is some.
Speaker 2: Get some retire salday s start okay, let's stop.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, what were you about to say? The Nina, the Pinta and.
Speaker 2: The Santa Maria?
Speaker 1: Very good?
Speaker 2: Andrew, Yeah, I know these things, but then it turned out I wasn't even Italian, So that's cool.
Speaker 1: You're not. No, all right, twenty three meters says that you're like Saudi Arabian or something.
Speaker 2: No, well, I'm Greek, like super Greek. I missed out on like so many great Greek things all my life.
Speaker 1: Because so, did you bring me some puffed pastries with feta?
Speaker 2: What are those called?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I forget Greek stray ganona something.
Speaker 1: I don't know havebut some Greek cereal? Did you bring some Greek cereal?
Speaker 2: No? I've never been to Greece, so I was that's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When did you go for the Olympics or something? Did Greg t and I went to Athens? And was that a fiasco.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine he didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Get out of the car to see anything. Like there's ruins and there's really a lot of archaeological type stuff there that's very famous and really desirable to look at.
Speaker 2: It's literally from BC times. You are literally going to like where philosophy started, like huge for history.
Speaker 1: BC was a comic strip. Also remember the the I do actually remember that. Yeah, and it was also a game on the Apple two E computer.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Well, a long time ago before they had these fancy things, there was these old Apple computers and they were like this big, and there were games on floppy discs and BC was one of them.
Speaker 2: So exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool, all right, so let's move on you ready, Great? Yes, I'm very excited for this cereal.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: It's only available in one region of New York. Great, you can't get it.
Speaker 2: Oh. I also need to take some granola after I leave this time, because let me tell you something. I had raisin brand when I was home with my parents the other weekend because they've been on a raisin brand kick, and I bought the Cascadian Farms raisin brand and what Cascadien Farm.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said farms. It's the only one farm.
Speaker 2: People I know watched our YouTube where obviously you can now be watching this, and they were like, does Scotty really bother you as much as it looks on camera? And I said, yes, the answer is yes, he does bother me that much. I just wanted to get that out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, what were you saying?
Speaker 2: I want to take some granola home with me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you mean you're going to go into the cereal library and take it.
Speaker 2: I actually had to buy raisin brand because I wasn't sure what in the stale, moldy cereal library you have there that I could actually take that would be good.
Speaker 1: We have seventeen raisin brands.
Speaker 2: Well, I need to take one of those or a healthy granola alternative.
Speaker 1: We'll send you off with a nice little care package.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Hopefully he doesn't have molders chewy or.
Speaker 1: Okay, so thank you. Patricia from Buffalo, New York. See, I actually wanted to do this as the bonus box when I'm very excited, so I want to get it started because it was very difficult for it to get here. She sent it to us once and it was sitting in the post office and we couldn't find it, tracking number everything. Nobody cared, so then she FedEx overnighted us another box. Now, getting these two boxes of cereal here cost her probably thirty dollars. So thank you, Patricia, you are a loyal fan.
Speaker 2: Did I get a shirt?
Speaker 1: I did? I sent her a shirt?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: All right? So anyway, remember Mahomes Magic Crunch from High V in the Midwest.
Speaker 2: I do so.
Speaker 1: The same serial company that put out Mahomes Magic Crunch also put out Josh's Jacks. What this is Josh Allen? Apparently he's some fantastic football player. He does the sports Yes on the Buffalo Bills. It is the Bills, right, yeah? Yeah. I don't know if it's allowed to say it anywhere on here. It doesn't even have his last name. I only know that his last name is Alan because his jersey says Alan on the back. It doesn't have his name anywhere on here. Oh, just says Josh. And I don't know what a jack is. I'm so not a sports guy. Is that a sports singer? Is it a cereal box? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jacks, Josh's Jacks. Uh huh why could this be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the second one.
Speaker 2: They both want two boxes.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because they both eventually came here.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he's a football player on the Buffalo and these are red and blue frosted rolls Cereal. I don't know, I've never heard anything called roles before. I'm guessing it's just loops because it looks like loops, so callogg should have made it. But let's see what it tastes like.
Speaker 2: It's gonna taste exactly like uh, crunchberries. It's crunchberries and loop form. Okay, that's what I'm guessing. Josh's Jack's case, Like.
Speaker 1: Now this, you know, when you buy this cereal, a portion of the proceeds go to charity. It's nice. That's what this cereal company does when they put out sports related cereals.
Speaker 2: How exciting do you know that? Ever since we launched our website, we're now getting guest bookings. People are like, can we be a guest on your show?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about regular listeners?
Speaker 2: No, Like I had two chefs. There was like a relationship expert that wanted to come on and talk about like family centering around cereal, which I was like, uh, okay, really, but yeah, there's like people that are using the contact form to pitch guests for us.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh so like pr people are trying to get they're they're authors that wrote a paperback that they only sell on Amazon on the show.
Speaker 2: I love when those books come in because, like, if I ever self publish a book, I hope that people would want to read it. I hope. I don't even know what I would want to write about.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm putting a book out one day. I've already out all the chapters in my head. Wait, is that banana milkmlk?
Speaker 2: Can I try it?
Speaker 1: Not with cereal?
Speaker 2: Can I just try it just in general?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a banana wave. They sent us a bunch of banana milk.
Speaker 2: I heard about it on the show's weeks ago, even though we talked about it this morning.
Speaker 1: There's original, there's strawberry, there's mango, and there's chocolate.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, strawberry banana milk? Do you have strawberry?
Speaker 1: Here's what we're gonna do. Okay, okay, I'm gonna Oh my computer just shut off too, Can you still see me?
Speaker 2: Nope? Your froze. You need to set it where it won't freeze.
Speaker 1: It shuts off after a certain amount of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to shut that feature off.
Speaker 1: How do I get back in?
Speaker 2: You should be in?
Speaker 1: Can you see me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: This is a nightmare. Oh my god, this is a nightmare. What are I never ever going to do screen record again?
Speaker 2: What? I have a nervous break down. Okay, I'm going to help you. Give me two seconds talking to the microphone.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go over here. Okay, okay, I'm over here on the COVID microphone.
Speaker 2: Now the covid.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at what it froze on. It froze on my giant man boobs me holding a spoon blocked by the microphone, and there's the container of bowl and basket one percent low fat milk. Now, can you change the setting so it doesn't shut off? Sure, Scott off, nothing more, Come on, Millennial, fix it up for me.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for addressing that.
Speaker 1: No problem. So, I already have the milk in the cereal. So it's starting to sogafy anyway, that's not a word it is. So what I was saying is, at the end of this episode, we will let you try some of the banana milk with a bonus box of cereal.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you? Sure?
Speaker 1: How are you doing over there? Turn, I'm gonna set it okay? Never, yeah, never, it's fine. I'll just close the lid when I want to shut it off. This is such not an exciting episode. I always just I'm angry.
Speaker 2: I really don't know what you're angry about.
Speaker 1: But can we switch again?
Speaker 2: Yes, you are such a drama queen. Do you know that you really are?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, okay, you're out there in the world with the people. I'm here every day, I'm.
Speaker 2: In my apartment. You're Pete Dovin. Yeah. Can't we for you to have your lice? Fruit loop not good? You have fruit loops and they're wonderful. I give this five balls. I mean, there's no originality to it because it's literally just fruit loops. But how do they do that?
Speaker 1: Steal the exact flavor, because that's what this is. It's fruit loops.
Speaker 2: I took Toucan Sam hostage and made him talk.
Speaker 1: It's distributed by PLB Sports and Entertainment, and it contains bio engineer food ingredients.
Speaker 2: That was really good. I know you can only buy if you're in Buffalo and.
Speaker 1: I believe it's Wegmans, the Wegmans in the Buffalo area.
Speaker 2: If you're a listener in the Buffalo, New York and you're near a Wegmans, go buy these cereal because if it's cheaper than a fruit Loop box, then just buy this.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm saying this is cheaper than the fruit Loops.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be go buy this?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Because it's it's like it's a limited edition cereal.
Speaker 2: So do people just keep this and then sell it on eBay?
Speaker 1: No, they put it in their serial library and they keep it for years.
Speaker 2: Nobody has a cereal library except to you. Do I know? Why did because all the cereal is stale?
Speaker 1: It's not. Did I rate that now? Four bowls for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I gave it five because it's froot loops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the new cereal by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh great, So we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna move on to the classic, going down to the cereal sec. This episode is so discombobulated.
Speaker 2: It's my fault? Is it my fault?
Speaker 1: It's also the camera's fault, and.
Speaker 2: So it is set in some way or shape my fault.
Speaker 1: Yes, you were also late today.
Speaker 2: I was also late. You were recording spots. You even messaged me, Oh, don't worry about coming in late. Also, there's so many people taking up parking in New York City. There's a pandemic. Why are people not home?
Speaker 1: Because nobody wants to go on public transportation anymore because it's dirty.
Speaker 2: The people are doing makeshift parking lots in spaces. Construction workers are taking up my usual spots. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Right, going down to the cereal sack, Okay, now, we did one of these a few weeks ago. It was a pumpkin flavored one of these. We generally do not like these or her Barbara. But I did find another flavor. Okay, puffins cereal, oh god, or Barbara's puffins, honey rice. See how come when I go this way, it goes that way, and I go this one goes that way. It's reverse? Why is my camera reversed? Can you change that?
Speaker 2: Shary? Camera is reversed.
Speaker 1: It wasn't on my other mirror.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Like, do you not? I what?
Speaker 1: Andrew?
Speaker 2: I can't? Mentally, I cannot, so don't, okay, I won't. This is gonna taste good and I have a really good feeling about it.
Speaker 1: Well, we generally don't like puffins at all, but the pumpkin puffins were Okay.
Speaker 2: You can't screw up honey rice. You just can't. Like, it's impossible to screw be honey cereal.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you say it's impossible to screw up chocolate? But people have screwed up chocolate.
Speaker 2: Because there's different types of chocolate. You got your cocoa, you have your dark chocolates, you have your white chocolate, you have raw cocoa. Yeah, no, but like there's ones that are like now with natural cocoa powder versus like I've never ever more chocolate in a box it's aid natural cocoa powder. Yes you have, I haven't yet. Go check one of the mom's best or one of the other ones. Like morning is create this?
Speaker 1: Wow, Morning Chris doesn't have cocoa in it.
Speaker 2: Ready we had one with chocolate.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did, huh jirk Ready one, two three? She messed it up. No, let me tell you what this reminds me of. It reminds me of that one time, oh that my wife made brownies and she tricked me and she used splendor instead of sugar. And when you first put it in your mouth. Yeah, this is good, but then there's an awful aftertaste just seconds later.
Speaker 2: These are pretty big pieces.
Speaker 1: Oh you did that already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like a pillow shape. Let me tell you something. And you can't have more than two or three of these in your mouth at one time because it's just too crunchy. It's flavorless, it's bland. I give this a bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 1: See, and these are big empty pillows. If there was a big lot of chocolate in the middle, it might be okay.
Speaker 2: Or honey, you know, because it is a honey. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just put honey because that won't ooze out in the box.
Speaker 2: That is legitimately you. But think about it.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong? Am I wrong? What I'm saying is cereal is porous. It would just just seep through and the box would be all honey.
Speaker 2: You could make it sugary on the inside, almost like a crave esque cereal, but with honey bowl and a spoon. Okay, so you copied me. That's cool.
Speaker 1: I didn't even hear you say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you never listened to me because you're too busy going on the camera. Except you're facing me when you do it? Can we over hate this episode? Andy? I hate it. Let's just start over. Okay, then let's do it. Let's start over. You want to start over, let's start over.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I'm just checking you on your BS.
Speaker 1: Then I have things to do. You know, my kids homeschool and I have to get home because she's home alone right now.
Speaker 2: So is someone playing the victim?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Sounds like you are.
Speaker 1: Like where is where is everything? I want to play this thing here? But it's just not here. Okay, someone comes in here tonight. I'm telling you who.
Speaker 2: During COVID is coming in here and playing with your computer? But where's the where? You don't remember what you label things? And I don't understand why you always make it seem like I'm unprepared when every single episode, at least once an episode, you have to be like, oh my god, I wasn't ready for that, or oh my god, I can't find that sound.
Speaker 1: I just wrote a bonus box thing. What's it called?
Speaker 2: Why don't you just write down what it's called?
Speaker 1: Why can't I just put them all on a thing?
Speaker 2: I don't know? This is what that computer does?
Speaker 1: They should all be together.
Speaker 2: Why don't you talk to Jeff?
Speaker 1: I want to talk to Jeff. Okay, well, here comes a bonus box. See that wasn't exciting at all.
Speaker 2: I actually like that. I wish there was the Debbie Downer music in the background.
Speaker 1: General Mills, I said we weren't going to do these, but then I said we were going to do them?
Speaker 2: Is it cereals that now added things or like thirty percent more went back to like an eighties remix class day.
Speaker 1: General Mills decided that they're going to go back to the eighties with some retro recipes of tricks and cocoa puffs and Golden Grams and cookie Crisp. So I'll do it. Okay, We're just gonna do one of them today.
Speaker 2: Okay, cooie.
Speaker 1: We've done like seventeen cookie crisps in the last month because they had thirty percent more chocolate chips, more this, more that, and now they changed it back to the retro recipe, which is a good thing because the original cookie Crisp was great and the newest version of is just eh. So I'm going to go down to the cereal sack and pull out love it a giant box a retro recipe. Honey is back, Golden Grams.
Speaker 2: I'm actually very excited for this.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the honey went, but it's back.
Speaker 2: Well, certainly didn't go to barber Cereal, because that's new honey was to be found.
Speaker 1: The delicious taste of Graham crackers in milk.
Speaker 2: I think we need to talk to Jeff, and I'll tell you why why. I think we need to set up a folding table right.
Speaker 1: Here, Okay, can we not?
Speaker 2: And then we're just gonna put microphones on it and that's where we'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gonna happen. Remember the eighties head to toe Neon Spandex. You remember that.
Speaker 2: It's never gonna happen. Andy? Do you why? Because I like tweeting about you on Twitter and making it seem like you don't do anything.
Speaker 1: The whole back of this box reminds me of the Goldbergs.
Speaker 2: There we go. I love the Goldbergs. You watch the Goldbergs? No, I don't watch eighties.
Speaker 1: Eighties. I don't know anything about the eighties. Why would I watch it? I didn't live it?
Speaker 2: Okay, break dancing. Don't your children watch the Goldbergs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cooper those. Don't that just defeat your whole premise that you just said.
Speaker 1: It's a different generation key tar. You know what a ki tar is?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know what a key tar is.
Speaker 1: Oh, Parachute Pants two for one Tuesday at Blockbuster Video, although they say the local video store because they don't want to use any trademarks, and hanging in the arcade. Best of all, waking up on Saturday morning for a marathon of cartoons and a bowl of golden Grams made with real honey. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon from the eighties?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I liked Animaniacs.
Speaker 1: No, that wasn't the eighties.
Speaker 2: I liked Tiny Toon Adventure the eighties. I liked The Secret No, No, what's the one with Bobby's World? Oh my god, I love Bobby.
Speaker 1: That kind of probably was like the tail end of the eighties. Maybe, No, it was. It was Dave Kolier, so I don't know his nineties. No it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was Bobby's World. Yes, Dave Coolier made that show.
Speaker 1: No, yes, no it was. It was the guy That's Afraid of Everything, bald Uh. Come on, he's on that show with the show.
Speaker 2: The show with the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, the comedian what's his name, damn it, Howie Mandel, Yes, Howie Mandell, Yes, Howie Mendel.
Speaker 2: And it was nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bobby's world is HOWI Mendel. Huh. And it was Dave Cooier. No, it wasn't. He was on Full House.
Speaker 2: I know these things because I'm scat I do. Oh, please, just go tweet about it. Go tweet about it, Scott, because that's what you seem to be really good at.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you. It sounds like old school Golden Way.
Speaker 2: It sounds like there's those small pieces of plastic.
Speaker 1: In there that's just the honey coating Andrew.
Speaker 2: That must mean that they are very, very codd.
Speaker 1: Because they're quite shiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh lord, I just think that with a better setup, we would both have the same Uh, your feed wouldn't be delayed.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're probably right because nobody's watching it, right. We have like seven views.
Speaker 2: Listen, we got like a couple more subscribers than I thought. All right, but knowing you, you're like, why didn't this hit a million views? Here we go, hmmm, bye, boll. It's quite spectacular, so effing good, so effing good.
Speaker 1: And those are the grams that they used in the More Cereal in the eighties.
Speaker 2: I want to eat that's more cereal again?
Speaker 1: Wait a second?
Speaker 2: Oh go on, Okay, I brought you something you did?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, regular golden grams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see if there's a difference. Okay, this is the gas station pack, thank you, but it's not the plastic bowl thing. So you want to sit in your hand or you know, it's got to be milk. Okay, come on, dude, this wouldn't be a show if we didn't waste two more cups.
Speaker 2: It's like you're drug dealing golden grams, like Narco style, putting it in cups? Who's watching Narcos when they could be rewatching Chips? Is Chips on any streaming network? Or do you have to watch your DVDs?
Speaker 1: No, it's on Charge Series charge TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody, hell's charge TV?
Speaker 1: Exactly right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it coluded from the gas station.
Speaker 1: Did I go away again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, something happened.
Speaker 2: My computer for a second. Yeah no, that's not good when you taste the old one versus this. I know you're gonna say no, but this is saltier.
Speaker 1: Maybe not. It's just that the new one or the old one. What is sweeter because of the honey that's back in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 1: I think it's the lists four balls and a spoon on the retro recipe Golden Grams.
Speaker 2: Five balls for me because it was that good and this is the first episode I think that I've ever done two five bowlers. Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Maybe somehow you can get that on the website and make it work, like, I don't know because I.
Speaker 2: Can't figure out me. Well you can't, but you know, all of our listeners can. They've managed to log in, they've managed to comment on posts, they've managed to like the posts. It just seems like you are the only person again with your little Twitter fingers, you're little.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe the website just doesn't work very well on a mobile device.
Speaker 2: It actually works fine, because one of our listeners was like, I was in the store. Did you try this?
Speaker 1: And you were like, no, that's funny because I was in the store trying to find it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Go on your phone now.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to be rude to these people.
Speaker 2: Okay, because you don't want to prove my point. Thank you have a nice tation to prove your point.
Speaker 1: You're great, we need a list. Why can't we have a list of all the cereals?
Speaker 2: Great, I'll make a list, Scott, and I'll update it constantly. Yes, there should be a searchable list. It is searchable.
Speaker 1: It is not searchable, and it is not user friendly at all.
Speaker 2: It is not user friendly. Do you know? I go on the shop rite website every day?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: It means the websites you go to are very specific.
Speaker 1: There you go, serialkillers dot com, PC, serial killers PIEC.
Speaker 2: You don't even know our website addressed?
Speaker 1: Shopp Okay, so whatere do? I go in the search box right here? Yes, okay, search ready. Shredded wheat done, nothing's happening. Hey here, blog posts thirty four?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? It means they're thirty four blog posts that we did shredded wheat in.
Speaker 1: We did not do thirty four shredded wheats.
Speaker 2: My friend, there were thirty four different episodes that had shredded wheat in them. You can even see it right there. It says shredded wheat in the things.
Speaker 1: This is not what I'm talking about. If I'm standing in an aisle and I see three different shredded whets and I know we did two, but I can't remember which two of the three we did.
Speaker 2: Do you realize that, even if it's by episode, if I put every single cereal on there, if it's a list, do you know how to find things on your phone? Specifically, You're gonna scroll through a list looking at all these different serials.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna search shredded wheat on the list and see them.
Speaker 2: How do you search on a Do you know how to search on your phone? Thank you? You don't even know what you're talking about. You're gonna stand in the supermarket and go, oh my god, Now I have to go through over four hundred cereals.
Speaker 1: Have a great week.
Speaker 2: You will never be happy. Our fans are happy, though, so thank you so much. Please everybody so much positive messages towards me, and I thank you so much. Now that I'm not only uploading to our YouTube but our website, it's really really exciting. It's all for you guys that I'm so happy to do it. Scott, who edits the episodes, and it's so hard on him, I thank you so much. You've been so positive, and I'm really happy you guys.
Speaker 1: Like it at serial Killers PC tell us how awful the website is and what Andy needs to do to fix it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, Scott will reply to you from Serial Killers PC going oh my god, you're right Andy six, because that's all he does.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next Monday.
Speaker 2: For someone who has no time, he has quite a lot of time when it comes to Serial Killers PC on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I do it on the toilet.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then you're on the toilet quite often.
Speaker 1: See a week. Take care to get those bowels check until then, Crunch, Crunch.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking to you.
Speaker 1: Nobody is watching this, nobody is listening to this. We cut it down to one time a week because you're lazy and this is the product that we deliver.