Speaker 1: Donald Trump responding to the Iranian Supreme Leader warning of a quote regional war. If we don't make a deal, then we'll find out whether or not he was right. Here's what he said, Sir on Aaran.
Speaker 2: The Supreme Leader today said that us thetat could spark a regional war.
Speaker 3: Giving you a funk to that, bry wouldn't he say that?
Speaker 2: Appreciated to say that.
Speaker 4: But we have the biggest list power for ships in the world over there very close a couple of days at hopefully.
Speaker 2: We'll make a deal.
Speaker 4: If we don't make a deal then and we'll find out whether or not he was right.
Speaker 1: I don't know what dealer is to make. To be very very blunt with you, I don't think there is a deal. I think the deal is you have seventy two hours to leave. I mean, you can ever. And Donald Trump's not Barack Obama, he's not Joe Biden, he's not the Democrats. He's not going to give in to the intimidation of the Ayatola and his warning of a regional war. It's just not going to work. I mean, we know it's the same old trick with them. I mean he manipulated Barack Obama to take billions and billions of cash and other currency in cargo planes and drop it off with the Mullas in Iran so they can foment terror and build out their nuclear plant. Took Donald Trump to wipe out Solomani and wipe out the nuclear program, and now the President's very clear help is on the way for those people that have been protesting. The only thing I see to negotiate. You know, I know there's an Axio story about a US Iran nuclear talks plan for Friday amid this military build up. Why do I think that that is a head fake? As Tony Perkins said, it should be a short conversation. You know, they've been talking for decades. They're simply buying time, hoping for an Obama or Biden like administration when they can get back to doing everything that they're doing. And I just don't think it's going to pay off. Like Levin's comments last night, he said, it's turning into the North Korea of the Middle East, And you know what, we don't need that in the Middle East. I think every country in the region is very aware of what potentially can happen here. But anyway, we'll have to wait and see what happens, won't we anyway? Justin Fulcher's with US former senior advisor to Secretary of War and also those breaking down the latest on Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, America's next steps. With all of them, the President's been very clear the US will not hesitate. Could the Iranian Revolutionary Guard continue to attack America its interest or these students?
Speaker 5: Justin, I don't see.
Speaker 1: I don't even think there would be a nuclear talk because they don't have a nuclear program anymore.
Speaker 2: Right Sean, and I think the most important thing to understand about Iran right now is that President Trump has been extremely clear about the outcoming ones no nuclear weapons and an end to the regime killing its own people. And what he's not doing right now is broadcasting timelines or negotiating through the press. The message has been delivered directly to Tehran, and Iran knows the terms and mistakes. At the same time, as you mentioned, the United States has made its capability visible, the naval posturing and the deployments, and there's no confusion about the consequences when President Trump says what he says and that he'll back it up with force if necessary, and that combination of clarity, pressure and restraint is classic deterrence in action, and this is designed to force a choice on Iran without dragging the region into war.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want the region to go into war. I don't want US military to ever be in harm's way. I would prefer I honestly think there's no negotiating that's going to take place. I don't believe it. I think Donald Trump did not meant what he said when he said help is on the way. And at this point, I don't think they have any cards. As he once famously said to the President Zelenski, They've they've got no cards this game. They've got nothing to terrorize people with. Okay, do they have some ballistic missiles, yes, but they've been degraded dramatically. They don't have a missile defense system. I mean the air You know, you can fly any plane into a Ran. I'm pretty sure their air defense systems are down. So the only negotiation that I could see is, Okay, we'll give you X number of days to get out and take your plane at Moscow and say hai to Vladimir for me right.
Speaker 2: And I think you know the Iranian regime should take President Trump's words extremely seriously. As we saw last year with Operation Midnight Hammer, President Trump is prepared to act with force if necessary. And as you said, I think the negotiation is pretty straightforward. You abandon your nuclear capabilities completely and stop killing your own people. And if they do that, then you know President Trump succeeds in that, and ultimately you know can do that without force. I mean that's the turns in action.
Speaker 1: Look, there's nothing I'd prefer. I don't ever like to put US military in harms way. I'd much rather do it the peaceful way. I just don't think they're peaceful people. And when you have bought into a death cult, which is what this regime is, and a belief system that teaches you that you get seventy two virgins in heaven if you're martyred, you know, in spite of how crazy they might be, but they have been slaughtering innocent men, women and children. We've seen the images. They are heartbreaking, and I don't believe that they've stopped. I've seen estimates as high as over thirty five thousand people that have been slaughtered. Interesting the pro Oza crowd not a peep out of them after mass slaughter in Iram.
Speaker 5: Why do you think that is, well.
Speaker 2: Sean, that's certainly interesting. I think it highlights a double standard with that group. I mean it's very clear here, you're any regime is killing its own people that are expressing their desires for freedom. Clearly, President Trump has made it clear help is on the way, the US Navy is and you know, Department of Wars of course mobilizing and preparing for any of those flexible response options that the President may require. And ultimately, I think the choice is very clear for the Uranian regime. It's comply or face the consequences.
Speaker 1: Where are we going to be by November we have a midterm election coming up. Does Cuba survive with a you know blockade in terms of getting any energy into the country. What is Venezuela going to look like? What is Europe going to look like? What is Greenland going to look like? What is the Middle East going to look like?
Speaker 2: In your view, well, I think the situation in Cuba today is very interesting. You know, we've seen the colass of its external support after the raid on Maduro in Venezuela and the erosion of that economic underpinning and without Venezuela, you know, supplying subsidized oil, Havana will face severe shortages and ultimately a further eroding economy. And so overall, I think, you know, President Trump is playing out the American First policy very clearly, and in all these situations, I think it's very clear America is back on the world stage. And when President Trump speaks, he means what he says and is prepared to back that up with force if necessary.
Speaker 1: Well, you think that if Cuba falls, that American companies would love nothing more than to get into that island, which could be beautified in ways that we can't even imagine today, in turning it into maybe you know, a destination resort country.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely on, You're spot on, and you know we saw that, you know, nearly a century ago, when you know, numerous US companies and frankly, Cuba was a pretty beautiful place with a lot of American investment and an American you know, tourist destination. You know, before you know, the communist regime took over and nationalized all those assets. And I think, you know, frankly, the economic situation Cuba is so terrible that you know, it's obvious that the Cuban people are seeking better economic prosperity, and I think are probably quite excited about the continued pressure from President Trump on the communist Cuban regime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's pretty amazing. So what happens with Venezuela so far, you know, the interim government, the Vice President Rodriguez, although you know we've had Maria Mahada on this program. I know, if there's an election, I would imagine she's probably the heavy favorite. But the current regime will do pretty much anything Donald Trump says at this point, because they don't want to be Maduro.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I think, you know, the brilliantly executed raid on on Maduro makes US power very clear. And you know right now, I mean, this is about a lot more than just you know, oil, It's also about you know, completely realigning American interests in our hemisphere. You know, the the Monroe doctrine and you know now you know the Donro doctrine that some people refer to it as is about American presence in our backyard and reasserting that authority. And I think ultimately, you know, with Venezuela, US investment in the oil industry, it's up near record levels now and it's going to continue to provide prosperity, not just for the Venezuelan people, but also for the US interests, you know, at home and abroad.
Speaker 1: You think that the Middle East will be reconfigured when all is said and done, and who ultimately benefits, well.
Speaker 2: I think ultimately. You know, right now, the Middle East it's going through a lot of changes. And you know, President Trump has made it clear, you know, with Iran, they need to comply or face the consequences. And we're already seeing a reconfiguration of the Middle East with the Abraham Accords. And you had a lot of the efforts that were made during President Trump's first term, and I think we're seeing a broader continuation of that and we'll see a broader, more stable Middle East as the situation in Iran is stabilized.
Speaker 1: Getting very interesting. We appreciate your time. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is our number. Thank you, Justin Fulcher. We appreciate your time. When we come back, we'll hit the phones eight hundred nine one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 6: The information you need, the truth you demand. This is the Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 4: Mody is a great man that he loves Trump. Now, I don't know if the word love. I don't want you to take that any different. I know what destroy his political career. Okay, but you have to understand, I've watched India for years. It's an incredible country, and every single year you'd have a new leader. I mean, some would be in there for a few months, and this was year after year after you and my friend has been there now for a long time, and he is and he's.
Speaker 1: Assured me there will be no oil purchased from Russia fifteen years. Our friend Sergio Gore is now the ambassador to India. President made a big announcement just earlier that it was an honor to speak with the Prime Minister Modi of India this morning and how he has agreed to stop buying Russian oil and buy more from America and Venezuela, which the President believes is the way to squeeze Putin and then the war in Ukraine, which would be great, and also Modi is per his request, they agreed to a trade deal between the US and India, whereby the US will charge a reduced reciprocal teriff, lowering and from twenty five to eighteen percent, and also committing to buy American at a much higher levels. Anyway, our good friend Sergio Gores with US is now the ambassador to India's how's life in India.
Speaker 3: Sean, It's great to join you. You're a great American. It's a great night for both of our nations. And the President had a phenomenal phone call for premise remoting about thirty minutes long, and they have agreed to this incredible deal that sets the terrify that eighteen percent, It went down from fifty to eighteen and all credit goes to the leadership from the President and the Prime Minister.
Speaker 1: Well that's great news. Now, how are you liking it in India? I mean, it's not just India. If I'm not mistaken, I think your ambassador really to like four or five countries, right, that's right.
Speaker 3: I got so, I got India, and I'm also the Special Envoid of South and Central Asia, which is twelve other countries. Obviously, India is the biggest, it's the largest country in the world with one point four billion and growing, and so the opportunities here are endless. I actually met with Boeing tonight. We just signed a deal this week where they bought air India bought forty additional planes from Boeing. So there's incredible opportunities here. And bottom line is these trade deals create jobs back home in the United States, and that's why we fight for these deals. We fight for the American people, and the President has been clear over the last year we want to create jobs back home, and that's been our mission all along.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean bringing back manufacturing to America. Member Obama famously said that those jobs are gone then never coming back. All it turned out not to be true. The President has secured trillions and trillions in manufacturing investment in industries like the automobile industry, in semiconductor chip in that industry, we're going after rare earths, and you know other industries as well. I mean, pharmaceuticals is another one. I mean, we've been far too dependent on foreign adversaries for these idol in terms of national security interests, idle items that you know could be used as a weapon against us in the right environment.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred percent right. When the President got elected, the message sheet declared to the world is that America is open for business. You mentioned pharmaceuticals. Indian companies have opened a factories production facilities in the United States. The United States imports forty percent of uldinary drugs from India, and so it's a good thing that these companies are coming to the United States. They're in Florida, they're Maryland, They're in Pennsylvania, they're in California. These are real places that create real jobs but also provide security to everybody in the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't recommend California because they're going to pay enormous amount of taxes to California. But that is really really big news, and I think that shows the president and his working relationship with so many leaders around the world, is paying huge dividends. I think the way to stop Putin is to go after his pocketbook, and I think that's going to be the biggest benefit, hopefully sooner than later. Sergio Gore, you missed the US yet, or you're going to come home and visit or are you going to stay.
Speaker 5: There for a while?
Speaker 3: Very soon? I can't wait to get back.
Speaker 5: We appreciate what you're doing over there. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Sergio Gore, Ambassador to India, eight hundred nine four one Shawn is on number.
Speaker 5: If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: Right twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred ninety four. One Shawn is on number. You want to be a part of the program. We're ten months away from the midterms, and some conservatives Kennedy, what if we lose. Well, you always run the risk of losing an election always. That's why you've got to take it seriously. And people that show up sometimes in presidential election years, they're nowhere to be found in midterm election years or off election years. And if you really care about the Trump agenda continuing, make a promise, a pledge commitment to yourself that you're going to get your ass up and go out and vote. It's really that simple. And well, all this stuff with the you know, they well they're getting rid of known terrorists, murderers, rapist gang members, cartel members, and other violent criminals.
Speaker 5: And it's like, oh, this is terrible.
Speaker 1: I know the media they want you to fixate on one or two instances, and they completely ignore the thousands and thousands of unvetted Harris Biden illegal criminals that they have bravely arrested. Interesting analysis Harry Enton does polling for a fake news CNN, and you know, here's this analysis discussing a red state boom and a blue state depression. And he also goes on to say, if the trends continue, Democrats will lose seven seats in the House for twenty thirty.
Speaker 5: Listen, according to.
Speaker 7: The latest population estimates that take into account the population mid twenty twenty five. Look at this the biggest population growth this decade. Five of the states states that Donald Trump Donald John Trump won Donald John Trump won in twenty twenty four, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, and of course the great state of Arizona, where I spent my New Year's Eve. I love those folks out in Prescott, Arizona. These were the biggest gainers, the biggest gainers in terms of population compared to the twenty twenty census. Now, it's not just a red state boom. This is what we're looking at. We're looking at a red state boom here, but it is not just a red state boom.
Speaker 5: We're also looking at what I would dare.
Speaker 7: Call a blue state depression because who are the people who and where are the people moving from into the red states.
Speaker 5: Well, they're blue states. They're blue states.
Speaker 7: Take a look here the lowest domestic net migration this decade.
Speaker 5: All five of the states.
Speaker 7: States that were won by Kamala Harrison twenty twenty four. Look at this California, Harris's home state, New York where I'm coming from, coming from right now, of course, Illinois, New Jersey, of course, the Great Commonwealth of Massachusetts, which is a bestion of blue liberalism. These are the states that folks in the United States are moving away from and into the red states, which is propelling a red state boom. This is interesting, right, but it could also have major political ramifications if it holds holds for twenty thirty, the next census.
Speaker 5: Because take a look here.
Speaker 7: If in fact the twenty twenty five population shifts hold for the twenty thirty census, look at this. Look at the House seat shifts by state. Of Remember, of course, we apportioned the number of House seats depending on the.
Speaker 5: Population in each state.
Speaker 7: If in fact, the twenty twenty five population shifts hold for twenty thirty states that Kamala Harris won, they would lose. They would lose seven seats in the United States House of Representatives. The states that Donald Trump won in twenty twenty four, they would gain they would gain seven seats.
Speaker 1: Now, granted, for the midterms, you've got a buck historical trends that goes without saying. However, if the economy is as good as I believe it's getting and you can see the changes already, and if Donald Trump is able to bring more peace around the world, I think peace and prosperity. Plus the fact that most people that voted for Donald Trump probably are going to be willing to go out there and say, you know what, We're not going to waste two years and watch this country decline into investigation investigation, investigation, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment. I don't think it's going to be a hard cell. To be very blunt, I want to remind you of the Tunnels, the Towers Foundation. They're doing great work every single day. Following the nine to eleven attacks, FDNY firefighter Daniel Fellwley he was down there at Ground zero assisting in the recovery efforts. At the time, he could never have known that his heroism would later cost him his life. Now, Daniel spent months at Ground zero searching for victims, including his own brother, a firefighter, Thomas Foley. He was killed on nine to eleven oh one. Daniel's father, also part of the efforts of Ground Zero. He died years later from a rare nine to eleven related leukemia. His family has suffered so much, and Daniel's death, like so many others, the direct result of nine to eleven related illness and cancer in this case, and he leaves behind his wife and their five children. And because of your generosity in partnership with the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, they were able to pay off the family mortgage. And your donation matters, and it's changing lives, and it's providing a sense of security and stability for families in the face of such uncertainty, and it's bringing them hope. Please join us. Support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Go to their website. Donate as generously as possible if he can eleven dollars a month. That is a sweet special sauce that makes this work. Just go to their website. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two the letter T dot org for the Tunnel the Towers Foundation. All right, Mark Minnesota, Mark, Hi, how are you glad you call it.
Speaker 8: I was wondering, if you, if you do, about Tim Wallas's statement from his gubatorial campaign from years ago that most of Minnesota has on billboards and uh and uh bumper stickers and everybody that's anti walls all over Minnesota that we haven't posted all over the place rocks and cows. Have you ever heard did you ever hear that statement that he made.
Speaker 1: I actually they've heard that statement, Yes, I remember correctly. He said they got all about it.
Speaker 8: He said he was just going to focus on the metro area because there was nothing else in greater Minnesota but rocks and cows.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's sort of like, I mean, we see this in a lot of blue cities and states. They they kind of thumbed their nose at middle America.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Rush you know, was the first person I heard used the term. It's a common term, and he referred to the middle of the country flyover country, and that's you know, California elites and New York DC elites. You know, they fly over the rest of America where all you know, that's where the heart and soul of our country is, the people that actually work hard. Play by the rules, obey the laws, pay their taxes, raise their kids, go to church on Sunday, and make the world a better place. And yeah, they look down upon by the Hollywood elites. We saw that on display at the Grammys last night. And the same with the DC elites, and the same thing with the New York City elites. They kind of thumb their nose at the rest of us, thinking that they are superior to us. Interesting now, the more and more people from those blue cities and blue states, they want to get the hell out of there. Maybe they're realizing the flyover country is pretty cool place to live, you know. I guess the rocks and cows not bad. I'd rather live next to I don't know, a rancher or a farmer any over some of these jackasses that live in New York City.
Speaker 8: That's the reason I called him is I've been in jail in two different counties in Minnesota in the last couple of months.
Speaker 5: What have you been in jail for?
Speaker 8: For discrepancy at the DMV so driving after revocation? Okay, And well, why.
Speaker 1: Don't you get your license figured out before you go to get behind the wheel of a car.
Speaker 5: That's not too smart?
Speaker 8: Right exactly, but I did have it figured out. But my point is is, oh do what I get put in jail. But people can interfere with you know, law enforcement officials and spit on them and bite their fingers off and whatever.
Speaker 9: Else is it.
Speaker 1: You think about this guy pretty ten days before you know, the shooting occurred, and that's when he was spitting at law enforcement. That's when he was carrying on and attacking you know, that that vehicle and spitting at officers and cursing them out, calling a mother, efforts come get me, and all this provocative stuff in.
Speaker 5: A weird way.
Speaker 1: Had he better rested, which would have been warranted and on video, you know, he might be alive today, but he was. You know, this guy obviously was part of this you know, pro agitation group. I'm not rushing to judgment on the shooting, but I am saying that, you know, when you confront law enforcement the way these people in Minnesota have been confronting them, and you're armed at the same time, it is a formula for disaster. I don't recommend people do that. It's not very smart. I recommend people be respectful for law enforcement. They're enforcing the law. There's nothing unlawful about what they're doing. And the people that are causing the conflict are one the people that are using the insightful rhetoric and the dehumanizing rhetoric like walls and mayor small fry and tampon tim and then the people that are out there doing it, and they're creating a hostile environment for these guys to work. Although liberals cared about not having hostile environments, apparently they don't care.
Speaker 8: Ignorance of their statements talking about the Nazis and how they're taking children to concentration camps. I'm a traveled person. I've been in the crematorium at Dacau, and these people have no idea what they're talking about, like.
Speaker 3: They were just throwing out.
Speaker 1: Now, there was a time where Nazi analogies were totally wrong and appropriate, and if you made them, it usually were rightly criticized for using false analogies. Now they make it almost on a daily basis. Hollywood makes it, liberal activists make it, and now elected officials make it. They don't know what the hell they're talking about, and it's just a tragedy that they make this comparison. When Ice is in a phenomenal job arresting the worst of the worst and the most preventable national security disaster that Democrats themselves caused and lied to us about by keeping open borders. Anyway, do me a favorite stay out of prison. Had a good idea. Get your license straightened out? Rick in Utah? What's up, wreck?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: I'm good. I'm truck driving out here in the great state of Utah.
Speaker 5: We'll drive carefully. And thanks for what you're doing.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you. All this immigration talk and they were talking about passing a new law to make sure that they the illegals didn't get welfare, and they didn't get this, and they didn't get that, and those laws are already on the books. What is another law going to prove to keep this from happening? I mean, if they enforce the laws that are already on the books, none of this would be happening. So I don't.
Speaker 5: Agree with you.
Speaker 1: On the one hand, you're one hundred percent right. However, outlawing sanctuary cities and states and codifying that into law once and for all, I think it is a good move on the Republican's part. It puts Democrats on the record and if they want to fight to defund Department of Homeland Security, I think they this will backfire and blow up in their face, and I'm okay with them doing it.
Speaker 9: Well, I agree that the sanctuary seas are wrong, but that's technically against federal laws anyway, because they're giving out federal monies, which is a federal crime to illegal.
Speaker 1: I've been saying this now for years, and I think it they've become complicit. They're aiding and abetting law breaking, and they're obstructing justice. As a matter of institutionalizing it, I think that we should codify it further, just so there's no ambiguity.
Speaker 9: Maybe that Okay, I could agree with narrowing down the law so that there's no wiggle room that they can say, oh, well I didn't know this or I didn't know that. Yeah, I can see that. But I mean, if they would enforce these laws that are already there, I mean, it's just it really blows my mind because the same person that was glorified by Obama for keeping the border secure and everything is now being vilified because Trump is on doing it and so forth, and Obama did three times as many. So I'm really at a loss to understand the liberalism mentality. I mean, it's extremely hard for me to even comprehend any of it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're trying to understand the liberal mind. You can understand it because it lacks logic, it lacks common sense. And understand something too. They have made a political calculation, hear, the Democrats have that they think this is a winning issue for them. And I predict, as I've been saying, let not your heart be troubled, you know, let's have an up or down vote on sanctuary cities and states. They want to try and defund the Department of Homeland Security. Let them try. Get them on record, you know, they want to defund ice. They want to defund the Department of Homeland Security. They want, you know, defund the police, no bail laws, dismantle the police, reimagine the police. They've voted for. They've ready voted for the highest tax increase in history. They want to you know, they give into the climate alarmist religious cult in their party, and let this be the biggest choice midterm election.
Speaker 5: In our lives.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to have that debate, that up or down vote, and I'm just urging this audience to take it seriously.
Speaker 5: You know there was an article.
Speaker 1: Today about how there's like a Maga civil war. Did you see that article? By the way, Wanda, And I'm not mentioned in it. You want to know why, because I'm not getting no, I'm not Switzerland. I have a side. But you know what, the left is far more dangerous than what what's some idiots are arguing about half the time. I'm just not getting involved in it. If they're into clicks and algorithms as a means of making their money, there are some good people involved in it, and I'm just I'd rather fight the radical left in this country and I think they're losing their focus if you want my opinion, but what it's worth?
Speaker 5: What do want?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm just a just a dumb talk shows.
Speaker 5: All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today.
Speaker 1: We are just going to highlight where the Democratic Party stands on issues. We are going to give you the greatest distinction choice that any any election cycle you could ever dream of. Because this party has gone insane. They're off the rails and they're feigned phony selected moral outrage. I'm sick of all of it. Anyway, we are loaded up tonight. We have by the way. The Attorney General, Pam Bondi, was on the ground in Minnesota last week arresting twenty other people. She will join US Senator Mark Wayne Mullins. We'll look into whether or not the government is ultimately going to reopen tomorrow, with Chad Pergram Kevin Cork reporting as well.
Speaker 5: Katie Zacharia.
Speaker 1: Billy Bush is going to join us talking about these idiots at the Grammys.
Speaker 5: LJ.
Speaker 1: Lawrence Jones will join us. All Happening tonight, nine Eastern. Say you DVR on Fox. We'll see then we'll be back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.