Speaker 1: Those bartios and Cinco Dias you know when Lotanto mamsell l Como.
Speaker 2: Washington, p ala Forma de Victoria Atlanta Falcons and Recap.
Speaker 1: Away Now Let's go Merinos and podcast they lost Commanders by Linguo podcast Moesnares along, my guy, my dude, the one and.
Speaker 2: Only Jan Yes, how you know man, good very.
Speaker 1: I've had better days. I've I've had better weeks. I've had a better five span periods. Cinco Dias, Pinzo.
Speaker 2: Come on Commanders being so unna the Dramatica in Philadelphiamo Espantosa FedEx Field.
Speaker 1: Just getting getting to Philly was difficult. Joe j Montreal at Philadelphia in question de trece me as.
Speaker 2: The Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: The first thing I was walking into the stadium and then I had no like commander shirt on and people were looking at me and they're like, who are you looking for? And I turned around and I said those commanders and they're like, oh bo And I'm like whoa. I'm like, chill, bro, like it's just the game. But I mean it was great experience. I think we had a good time just being it's a good game.
Speaker 2: Those commanders gaumlos Egos in Philadelphia and Casa and jam how.
Speaker 1: The sam how keart to party that.
Speaker 2: Cardilo's Commanders Tan being Mostroke the Neo bounce back game. Okay, that was right after the Buffalo game, you know what I mean. So obviously he had a horrible game against Buffalo. He bounced back in Philly, almost got the dub. He led that last minute touchdown drive to force overtime. We couldn't get They couldn't get it done at the end. But I think overall you don't want to believe in moral victories.
Speaker 1: Ron Rivera no victoria morales pro conatico, Sila say the whoital based not tanto Ganari Gnardmos competite ca in the semi victoria Pronatico Crooke Limos de le style linkol financial field called peranzas. You know Sola the samhow Ca Qipoo.
Speaker 2: See Brian Robinson too on touchdown impressionte come Well in control a Son and Partio Logan Thomas and being a ju Uto Partia Curtis Samuel Colom Reverse touchdown Para Washington, Para Washington and a Partidogo see Johannas and It's a Creole cattle based Comolando it kind bled into Thursday night football talk about talk about Thursday night?
Speaker 1: Do we have to the producer put it put it down right. I guess we're gonna have to talk about Thursdays.
Speaker 2: It's a PARTI ok lo seing. I see Ron Rivera and Jack the Rio, the enemyoke Jo Tressos, Tresss, Factory, de Quipos Offense Defense, special teams, Pessimo.
Speaker 1: Semana, Semana, Corta, Canso, per Clarolos and the Juil Domingo in them be see the rotas historica Jana Quy, Washington, SMOs, maybe other mios.
Speaker 2: You could, okay, I look Amos Chicago, Monea and kick off.
Speaker 1: O n D.
Speaker 2: And this I said, I go gonta lifense like Washington. I jacked Rio Rovera Eric Baname. I said, A hostes make some changes. They've had a couple of couple of you know, a few extra days to get ready for this next game for Atlanta, for Atlanta in Atlanta. Yeah, so it's time to analyze, you know, what you were doing and see what you can come up with.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, I said, And they had more than enough time because they played Thursday. So they had that weekend plus this week to get ready. I believe it's going to and it has to. It has to be one of those bounce back games similar to what we saw in Philly. But you have to secure the dub.
Speaker 2: Here two and three. You have, you know, certain games in front of you that that you can definitely try to look forward to and try to bounce back with. You know, we've talked about Atlanta, then you have the Giants, then you have Philly at home. I think it's a pretty good stretch where you can try to bounce back.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I think you're you're spot on. I believe you have to from this point moving forward, you have to play with urgency. Jeremy Reeves, Percy Butler's lista.
Speaker 2: Derek Force.
Speaker 1: I mean it's there Forrest and Jeremy Reeves.
Speaker 2: You said you said Percy Butler, But first of all.
Speaker 1: Butler is gonna substitute. Come on, Jack, this is what happened. This is what happens when you're rushing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, those are definitely two key injuries. Uh special teams. As talking about Jeremy Reeves, who was pro bowler, you know you gonna miss him. Forrest who had a great uh rookie campaign this year, he along with a lot of you know other members in the secondary even had their issues. So he's definitely gonna be missed. So now it's time, Like you said, Percy Butler, that step in Kwan Martin better Kwan Martin.
Speaker 1: The best, the significant though next man no exactly croqu quando aju the port guando port i mean Mahino, porke Loo cambre estab support and Porto monstra ques soon who the mat and NFL and port.
Speaker 2: Esta see as that creato Isrezzo the chase Young Pippo alai visa sta parendo final mente mascomoo mine partios com couperando rando ritmo a bemos lo cast chase, young sint cap cases a.
Speaker 1: Nebo stars in portent all Punto and the more the Stylist or no ye creoke chase youngestys in Persiento Aura bien numerous in mucho fuch loke is a p f F numerous and statisticata and research that you no chases Ta Juan Prociento, the Lost Snaps Grand and Ultimate partiot more recorded to once Pressionists interpretter local significa. La pressional quarterback is on the commune squerdo an aura just querdo much loss, the not trias il position, the Chase Young.
Speaker 2: And sak so you know, to wise, the impacto, the Tania sorbo uh fields, the noo okay in one sting alrango, stinning or pedigree that they have as first round picks.
Speaker 1: And I think the most positive thing about Chase Young, aside from the pressures and all that he has overall twenty seven over pressures, among the best in in the league. Right now, we're hoping that.
Speaker 2: He's among the best in the league with one let's game you know who, that's true.
Speaker 1: The thing that stands out the most to me is the power, the movement, that is the explosiveness. It's there, So that tells me qual is pierta your pins You.
Speaker 2: See a where okay, I said, Daniel impacto, sus precious Combertos and sex, Emmanuel Forbes many Forbes. I love this kid.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 2: He is like you want to cheer for him, you want you want him to bounce back from this bad moment that.
Speaker 1: He said, let's make things. Let's make one thing clear. We are cheering for him, right. I said it last week before before the game, I went on the English broadcast and we talked about this guy that needs to bounce back. Is this dude right here? Many Forbes dude, he's been targeted what twenty seven times? They're going at him. But this either makes your breaks you and I think it's gonna make him You've been okay?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean he's had his issues, but he's going up against number ones, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And he's a receiver.
Speaker 2: He's a rookie.
Speaker 1: He's learning.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, the the way that the defenses, the defense has been designed, maybe he hasn't you know, adapted to it yet. He's going to learn it along the way. But he's just by instinct a ball hawk. Yes, so he's gonna take risks, you know what I mean. This is what you drafted him for. You wanted to create turnovers. I think the turnovers will come and hopefully he's got the right mindset to keep working.
Speaker 1: On now and I'll go back, he's a rookie. You need time to develop. Not every NFL player that comes into the league is going to kill it that from day one, right, Some take a little bit longer. It's only been five games. You think.
Speaker 2: He's to have a tough task on Sunday, you know, Forbes A J.
Speaker 1: Brown more. Yeah, and then you have the.
Speaker 2: First game, I mean the game against Denver with Jared Judy. He did a pretty good job. He had a pick in that game. So yeah, he's faced some some some pretty tough competition against Buffalo. I think obviously it was just a bad defensive game in general. And you know, he he actually had less snaps that game than than any of the other games. He was actually not in a lot of the defensive snaps. So he'll bounce back. I think I got all the conference in the world. He'll bounce back. He's got the personality, he's got I think the mental toughness to do it. And he played in the SEC. I mean this is this is It's like like he's like NFL, you know.
Speaker 1: And I've seen a lot of hate on on social media. That's what social media is about. In socialist him Provati the car. It didn't partillos, okay either or no, I said.
Speaker 2: Tolam solo sco partillos. Someone that only has six games and has seen ups and downs already is Sam Howe. We we've seen ups and downs with Sam how but I think he proved it in Philadelphia, like we talked about it earlier, Careless NFL start in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Claros Okay, monstro he has the character. He has that short term memory right that a lot of players don't have. Sometimes you have a bad game and it sticks with you for the rest of the year. Look at Monstrado, samhow not that DNA and a roller coaster English bet those Commanders Bears. Samhow looked good. Yeah, I mean definitely he had He wasn't great, but he looked good. He wasn't the problem, and he was not the believe that he wasn't the problem in the game. Obviously, he's close on a lot of deep balls, which that's the I think that the one thing that that we need to get better with him is connect on those deep passes. The pass to Diami Brown, it hit him in the hands, but it could have been thrown a little bit, a little bit easier for Diami to make the catch Logan Thomas had when hit his hands also on a deep deep bomb during the comeback. But I always I think we we've talked about this off air, and I think sometimes we disagree when it comes to that, right, you say that you could be a little bit better. I'm of the belief if if the if your receiver or you're tight end touches the ball, then you had a chance to make the catch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, there's degree of difficulty on the catches, that's true, right, you know. And sometimes some balls are probably what could I say, more catchable than other balls. I think ever touches your hands, it's catchable. But there's a different degree of difficulty to each interpretation reception. Bon Baros commanders see it being okay. The iHeart radio, the I Heart Radio, the those commanders eske a. Terry McLaurin know how Goello's bears. There's a lot of double teaming of Terry mcclaurin that you saw throughout the game, and people are clamoring for like, oh, get Terry involved, Get Terry involved. I think Sam Howe was trying to not force it into double coverage because he was he was getting shadowed all along the field that we saw from our VU on on Thursday Night football.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, it's okay, I said Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 2: He also ran a lot quick. He made the decision to run and scramble for yards a lot faster on Thursday night than he has in other games, which is only going to benefit him more. He's gonna learn more throughout the year.
Speaker 1: Hostas Necessarios Patrio the Philadelphia Hostess. It pins okay, so implemented Corando some quarterbacks information on the manu. Of course, it's the list of my complete and you'll.
Speaker 2: Pro Mariscal to be honest quarterback. It's one of the hardest positions than any sport because you get the play a lot of the times. You get to the ball every play, every play goes through you does a matter of running play well.
Speaker 1: The only thing he doesn't play is defense, because quarterbacks don't play defense, so you can't blame them for what's happening on the other side of the ball.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true. So whoever a Lemolando Hispana Hispanic.
Speaker 1: Commanders, I have one or two complaints, but I would say it's an overall.
Speaker 2: Play about everything on complaints is pretty good. Commanders, you're doing.
Speaker 1: Good to say, Una cele rando, Lokeana into contra Los Bear's Chicago and bim the.
Speaker 2: La Plaza the really nice.
Speaker 1: Personae, the informal personas that the commanders, the Youngest port album Washington, Washington. That was huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those watching on YouTube can see some of the pictures that we took uh from from Latina and it was and it was a lot of excitement.
Speaker 1: We haven't felt that in a long time. It was a lot of While it was a.
Speaker 2: Lot of excitement, there was a lot of you know, people from different countries coming up, you know, to you and to me just saying, oh, it's been a long time since i've been here, you know. Or the Hispanic heritage night shirt of course is another it's another dude.
Speaker 1: That was a hit. Yeah, so I keep telling the commander that I said, hey, we need to shirt for sale, like every week because people are coming up to us. How do I get the shirt? Come on, Commanders and like it's a special it's a special shirt.
Speaker 2: It's gonna we're asking, all right, We're pushing the buttons, you know, people and people I know, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: My guy Beto, who is a great friend of mine. He's in l A. He covers the rams and he covers he covers the chargers and he hit me up and he said, hey, give me a shirt, and I said, let me, let me ask him because I don't know if there's anymore. But said he said.
Speaker 2: Lost commanders, Right, No, No, definitely meant to see experience. I need, you know, you know there was there's some some good uh you know. I bought some things from the place Latino to take home.
Speaker 1: I did too.
Speaker 2: You know. It was very nice and I hope that it's something that's you know, a yearly tradition and it gets bigger, right.
Speaker 1: It gets bigger, and I think I think it will. I think we're heading in the right direction. I'm I'm not just saying that because we're on this podcast. I truly mean it. When I've been critical of the team, I've been critical working in hard news or working in local TV. At some point you have to be. But I've always tried to be, you know, unbiased and respectful. But we've been in meetings together and I've I've said what I have to say, but it comes from a good place. It's never como Paia YOKIOK, say identifike right. I want people to keep identifying themselves with this team. I wanted to come up to us and say, hey, great man, I feel happy to be here, and we felt that that night.
Speaker 2: So can I officially call you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why not? I'm for it, man, I'm all for it. Man. If it's going to help us grow and if it's going to help us win, you can call me m all right.
Speaker 2: So let's turn the page. We gotta flip the script. We have three straight losses. Yes, we have a chance on Sunday in Atlanta. Atlanta had a comeback, come from behind victory on Sunday. They look they look decent. Man. To be honest, we saw them last year here at at FedEx Field. A lot of the same principles of their offense. I think, you know a lot of more rushing oriented. What what do you need to see from the commanders on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Attitude, hunger. I want them to be explosive from the get go. I hate the fact that sometimes we start slow. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I want it's a way in pression in Philadelphia touchdown touchdowns, say.
Speaker 1: Yrpion so saying Juando Atlanta and Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Ri Man, he's he's impressive, butter he is impressive his second year quarterback. Just like how it's that he had a rough game in London. You know it's gonna be ten days from now, ten days ago. But he bounced back against Houston, had a pretty good game. Uh. They didn't really use you know, Bijon too much because I thought I thought it was gonna be the Bijon Show.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was not he was using. They used Kyle Pitts a lot more. They used uh, you know, Junior Smith and.
Speaker 1: Those are the you know, it's funny you say that because in our producer asked us, you know, who are your three players, and they are all offensive players butt up on theomi, they bitter, Jon he pits.
Speaker 2: So I would say, watch out for Drake, and Drake is Drake on the outside. You know, he's probably gonna go up against many Forest might be Manny Forbes' chance to.
Speaker 1: Well that makes it even worse because it tells you that these guys have many weapons.
Speaker 2: They do have a lot of weapons. But I definitely think it's it's a game kick in Washington with it re forma iago the Washington, you know, diferente Washington has a tendency to get the middle of the schedule and and you know, break off some wins, some streaks, some winning streaks in the middle of the seasons during Ron Rivera's tenure. So I think hopefully this is the start of a good streak for Washington.
Speaker 1: It has to be, I know, we hope, but it has to be because Atlanta, Nova York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Defense the NFC Eagles and see you're okay a must win game, No, I don't want to see.
Speaker 1: I don't want to I don't want to say that.
Speaker 2: Pal to lose your fourth game in a row, that will be That's what would be swallow for Commanders.
Speaker 1: But that's the reason why from the get go, I didn't say it's the must win. I said I want to see urgency, and that's determined by the attitude from the from the kick off, you know who's going to come out and play. We saw it. I don't want to bring them up. But this past Sunday, the Cowboys and forty nine ers, right, and I saw the forty nine ers go out from from the get go.
Speaker 2: Cowboys didn't stop, and they didn't stop, they didn't take their foot off the gas.
Speaker 1: And the Cowboys didn't have that say matter to So what happens when you face a good team, you get pummeled and they got killed. And I was celebrating too.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying and shout out to our Cowboys fans that are out there looking at.
Speaker 1: They show up, show up to FedEx Field with the jersey to watch the Commanders. We like it. Thank you, keep supporting.
Speaker 2: For Washington. Who needs to show up, who needs to be a star for the Commanders. Monte Sweat, let's go. I want to see that dog finally had a sack again on Thursday night.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to say I want him to dominate the way we've seen in the past. Koke Mantea. We have chased another side, Montes Temblin. But I mean.
Speaker 2: It's Brian Robbinson. You need to get him going.
Speaker 1: He's been asking.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's this. He's shown from the beginning yard you okay, you know, and different different parts. We haven't been able to use him the way we want to because you know we're down big early, or you know you have to leave the run, or it's just not working. So this time I think, and there's the comienso there's the first quarter and keep them going.
Speaker 1: So I have I have a question because I kind of I believe that I kind of confuse what we have, so I want to make I want to make a clear vacation. You asked me for a star and I said Montes sweat. But then the next one is a dog. So are those two things the same or can one? So what's what's the dog? A dog is someone who I want to start, right, So I want to start. I want Montes to be the star while being that.
Speaker 2: But since that.
Speaker 1: So he gets a star category, my dog is gonna be Jonathan Allen. Okay, okay, I'm going defensive this week.
Speaker 2: That could be a hog Jonathan Allen because he's part of the line.
Speaker 1: Bro, what are you making it so difficult for us?
Speaker 2: This is like a S A t's right here, dog?
Speaker 1: I want Jonathan to be a dog.
Speaker 2: I think my dog has to be Chase Young. Chase Young, let him loose.
Speaker 1: Hey, he's uh, he's pretty much put it together right. So we have Chase Young with what we mentioned earlier, medos Won said explosively that he puts it all together that I.
Speaker 2: Want to tell you something. There's there's, like, you know, an online narrative that he's been playing undiscipline or he's been playing, you know, out of position. He's caused jo I told you during the broadcast, I see Chase containing Justin Fields didn't break out maybe for a couple of runs. He's containing. He's doing his job, okay, and at the same time, you know, he's also attacking. So I want to see him dominate a game. But just he can just you know, quiet down those those those you know narrative.
Speaker 1: That the people want to But from the fan perspective, everything you said is correct. He's playing great. That's my professional opinion as a journalist. From what I'm seeing, the discipline, the explosiveness, pro al finale in sacks. Look those record you got the Nepoto Fersando is now.
Speaker 2: Exploded.
Speaker 1: Peramus a.
Speaker 2: Right, who's your hog.
Speaker 1: Man? I think I already said one. My hog's gonna have to be. Now I'm gonna chance this one.
Speaker 2: I mean, and part of me it has to be the whole offensive line just go out and dominate the game, domine another team's defensive line, you know, and san Antonio Gibson go for one hundred and fifty yards Russian combined. That's what I want to see, you know, just need I.
Speaker 1: Would agree and the last. And I think that's a good one. Problem.
Speaker 2: You want to go first, you want to go for it. Who needs to be a problem for Atlanta? Many forbes, many forbes. He needs to be a problem. He needs to call some turnovers, you know, pass breakups, he needs to bounce back. I want him to be a problem for Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Percy Butler.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I think when you get this big opportunity in your career or another opportunity like this one, you have to take advantage of it. You're being okay, Percy Butler, pa Momento, Percy Butler, Ikuan Martin being sokay Percy with Momento and say let's go. I'm here. We're not, you know, we'll wait for I'm gonna wait for my guy to recover. But I'm ready to go now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's definitely true. I'll go cambifense is you know, talbat istarma, disciplinos or beats, you know, uma I defense. You know you're giving up a lot of people.
Speaker 1: We can't keep giving up points like that. And I think that's what I'm saying. That's why this week I'm going with the defense, because we know what this defense is the league knows they have respect for this for this defense its lat I think they're there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not on the script. What did you do on your Sunday off? This is one of our first Sundays off in a while.
Speaker 1: What did you do? Man? Wait, wait, wait, let me see so let me go back.
Speaker 2: You were probably traveling, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was in Montreal, right, So this is how it went down. I was in Montreal covering MLS. I flew back on Thursday morning to do the game. Then on Friday, I flew back to Montreal to do a game on Saturday. On Sunday, for some reason, I decided to come early, which was a good idea, but it was definitely tiring. And then I just kind of watched football day and I rested and I enjoyed watching the Cowboys getting beat up by the forty nine ers. We were texting so that but I mean from Domingo lajo and great day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wife saw me home for a while for the.
Speaker 1: First time a Sunday for the first time in months.
Speaker 2: Commanders on Sunday. To be honest, I like Thursday night football, but Commanders on Sundays is what needs to happen.
Speaker 1: So so Juan Nora, Juan Superos United in Jose. And then I said, that's interesting. Then I saw a lot of stuff from the Commanders. I just didn't want to ask questions, so I left there.
Speaker 2: Next Dog we have a commander, probably Chase Chase or Commander Commander. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, it was good times, good times.
Speaker 2: So this Sunday Commanders Contra Los Atlanta Falcons Traves the lapplication on the iHeart radio. Also the link is there on the Commander's website.
Speaker 1: I mean, Lookdonisian Kanta, They'll have you know, Estagian Sintonia, Will Bartillo.
Speaker 2: Even just check in for a little series. Let's listening. Will shout you out. We're always you know, shouting people out who are listening. So if you writer us, we're going to shout you out. If you comment, we're going to shout you out. Also there's other podcasts, right, there's other podcasts here on uh the Commander's YouTube channel or the different you know avenues to getting a podcast is obviously the Get Loud podcasts.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you my favorite. My favorite podcast is definitely The Players Club.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that one. So it's London and Santana. Yeah, this week, they're going to give you a different perspective that.
Speaker 1: We can't get it.
Speaker 2: We're not play.
Speaker 1: The insights side listening to Santana because of that. You know, he has a different perspective, he gives a different opinion, and and you learn. And I'm of the belief that if you're gonna listen to someone, you want to take something out of it, right, I know, been there on okay, and the next time I see a play, I'm like, okay, I didn't see this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so there's also if you want to get technical and you know, break down every play, there's also the command Center podcast. You can find those all throughout here, all throughout the YouTube channel or throughout you know, different platforms we get your podcasts. So hopefully next week we'll come back with the dub in our you know, in our pocket. Yeah, and then we'll head to New York, you know, with a different perspective.
Speaker 1: Episolio nut those delust Commanders is in the books, man, this thing is flying by bro yep yep.
Speaker 2: So uh this Sunday iHeartRadio app Commanders in Espanol. Also the Commander's.
Speaker 1: Website, buy some listen to the game show. Hey thro all for it, man alright.
Speaker 2: Sign it out. Step