Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with Cibo company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at cbo dot com slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 2: Welcome in episode ninety nine, a kind of special edition of our gambling show. This is going to be coming out sometime on Wednesday, so we can get the Thanksgiving Day games in. Also, because it's on Wednesday, we have not we're recording Wednesday morning. We get none of the injury report info that we rely on except for the for the Thanksgiving games, So when it comes to our picks, we might rely or lean on those Thanksgiving games a little bit heavier than we normally would. Also, I understand there's gonna be news potential some quarterback changes in some of the other games. We obviously will not include those in our picks. We don't know justin fields health. We don't know if Zach Wilson still the starting quarterback for the Jets. But that's the negative of doing the show today. The bright side is this, for the first time in two months, we have sixteen games to get to because buys are not over. But there are no buys this Thanksgiving week because we have three games on Thursday, so they want to have a full Sunday's worth of games. The buys will come back next week and then wrap up, I believe the following week, So it's week twelve. It's episode ninety nine. Unfortunately, first we must discuss week nine, which I think was our week eleven pardon me, which I think was our worst week of the year. Three and one. Last week, Chicago pushed against Atlanta, the Raiders covered in overtime against the Broncos. And now let's discuss the other ones. The Rams plus four and a half against New Orleans. I was early on how bad the Rams are. I've not been a Rams believer, so why did I pick them? Because New Orleans is you give me that look? Hold on a second, Hold on a second. The Rams were covering until Stafford went out with another concussion. By the way, the concussion, that lack of conversation on the Tua concussion stuff to the Stafford concussion stuff is very interesting, maybe because no one was watching that game, but he was in concussion protocol. He went back, he played this game. Now he's out in concussion protocol again and real concerns for him obviously. On will say it again. Visual exactly right. Well, the visual and the fact that it was an actionally televised game, so everybody was watching it, but the Rams were covering the quarterback got hurt. I don't feel badly about that one. Pittsburgh. I listen, Pittsburgh's offense did enough to cover against Cincinnati. Their defense is what let them down in this particular game. Also, you and the producers let me down in this particular game by trying to guilt me into going with Mike Tomlin as a home underdog. I knew. I knew when I was making the pick. I was like, man, everyone last week was talking about Tomlin as a home dog. Now everyone's gonna be on it as a bad pick by me and the Giants just falling flat on their face against the Detroit Lions. I had them laying three. They lost by double digits. That was an embarrassing one. Not a good week. I do feel like we got a little screwed on the Rams pick. Not a good week. It puts us three games under five hundred for the year, which means five and oh. This week we're above five hundred, four and one. We're right at five hundred after Thanksgiving, ready for a good playoff run. We're not even gonna go over what the record of the right move is because that has been disastrous. Five games to pick this week in the first segment of the show. Then we'll break down the other eleven games as quickly as we can. Then also maybe throw in a little World Cup gambling opportunities. We might do that as well. First pick Detroit getting a full ten at home against Buffalo on Thanksgiving. Here's the logic here. Buffalo has not looked dominant in quite some time. They are now on a short week, as is Detroit. However, I think that hurts Buffalo a little bit more because Josh Allen's elbow is still banged up, so now he has to go with the game against the Browns where he did not play great. I know they won that game. He threw for less than two hundred yards, and he didn't run the football even though he had seven yards rushing, even though they needed to find a way to create offense. So the Bills offense is not overly explosive. Detroit's getting healthier. Detroit's offense at home this year has been far better than on the road. It's the biggest game for the Lions, my god, in years National TV Thanksgiving. On a three game winning streak, I'm getting ten full points, even if it's twenty one to three at the half. I feel alive because the Bills have had a hard time putting together consecutive dominant halves of football. I'm not picking Detroit to win, but ten points is too much. Detroit plus ten.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving road favorites are nineteen and five since two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Four, nineteen to five against the spread.
Speaker 3: Yep spread. Yeah, Jared Golf is certainly the guy to make that nineteen and six.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd seen that stat as well, that Thanksgiving, when a road team's favored, they usually blow out the opposition. I get that. I do not think the Bills are currently in the blowout business now. I understand if they end up crushing Detroit, this is gonna be thrown in my face. People are gonna clip it. I get that, But let me just make the argument here as far as Buffalo should not be laying ten on the road against anybody right now, much less a semi frisky Lions team. They played the Browns on a neutral site, they won by eight. They played the Vikings, were up by seventeen and lost, played the Jets, were up by double digits and lost, played the Packers when the Packers were in the midst of a tailspin, only one by ten in a game the Packers, it was just laying just waiting for the Bills to take total control of If you remember that game that we scored three points in the second half beat the Chiefs by four. Now, that's actually their best game of the sea, their best win of the season. They have not blown anyone out since they played the Steelers at home the first week of October. They blew out the Rams early in the year, they crushed the Titans early in the year, and they crushed the Steelers, but that was all by October ninth. Since then, they have zero eleven point or more victories I don't think the Lions are dreadful. I do think the Lions right now are actually finding ways to stay in football games. And the Lions have been a team that it was early in the year at home was the only place their offense traveled back to back weeks, scoring thirty one points. I just I like the Lions getting ten. We'll stay on Thanksgiving another dog, the Giants getting nine and a half at Dallas. We know what the Giants are gonna do. The Giants are just gonna run Saque Seque's coming off his worst game of the year. They're gonna run Daniel Jones. They're gonna try to shorten this game. We also last week, Dallas coming off a devastating loss, the Vikings coming off a galvanizing win. They met each other, Dallas kicked their ass. This week, Dallas coming off dominant victory, the Giants coming off a head scratching, indefensible loss to the Lions. So now those motivations are reversed. Also, I think that I shouldn't say also, but to reiterate the point about the Giants running Saquon, I just think this is gonna be a game where instead of each team getting eleven or twelve possessions. Each team's gonna get eight or nine possessions because they're gonna be long drives with the Giants running the football. The Giants also understand if they lose this game, it could go south for the Giants real quick. I know they were seven and two, but the Giants have one of the most brutal schedules the rest of the way. In fact, by strength of schedule, the hardest schedule the rest of the way. After the Cowboys game, they have the Commanders, Eagles Commanders, so it's four straight divisional games, then the Vikings, then the Colts, and then the Eagles again to finish the year. So the Giants, it's been a good story in a good season. They could still miss the playoffs. They're only minus one forty to make the playoffs from the odds makers. I think the Giants keep this close. I would not be shocked if a somewhat immature Dallas team loses this game. I also think that Micah Parsons impact is gonna be mitigated to an extent in two ways. One is Andrew Thomas Giants sackles one of the best in football. The other is I think the Giants will do to Micah Parsons what the Chiefs did to Nicky Bosa against the chart against the Niners a month ago. Run right at them, try to try to kind of displace his pass rushing tendencies by running at him and making him question himself on passing downs. I like the Giants getting nine and a half.
Speaker 3: I can't tell if you're believing to my guy, Daniel Jones or the Giants did lose two starting corners and they just lost the starting wide receiver four days ago. So are you sure about this?
Speaker 2: Listen? The starting wide receiver injury doesn't concern me that much because they shouldn't be throwing the ball much anyway. The passes they should be throwing are two Saquon the starting corner injuries do concern me to a degree. But I also think that Cowboys are gonna try. I don't think the cow the Cowboys got their blowout last week. I think the Cowboys understand if they win this game. If they win this game, they're gonna be in a situation where the one seed is on the table for them. Now that might sound silly because they have three losses in Philly only as one but Philly. They have the same number of divisional losses, and Dallas gets to play Philly again, So Dallas will go in and I think Dallas feels like we win this game if we can beat Philly, if Philly stumbles one more time the rest of the way, we will control our own destiny to win the division and to and to potentially be the one seed. The reason I like that when I'm taking the Giants is I think the Cowboys are not going to if this is a seven point game late. I don't think they're gonna be trying to add style points. I think there's gonna be trying to escape with a win. I also think the Giants can win out right. I like the Giants plus nine and a half. What I was trying to tell you a moment ago is you're missing a button on your shirt, showing a little belly button to the audience, which I understand might help our YouTube subscribers, but a little distracting for me. Next game, Tampa Bay laying three in Cleveland. Okay, Brady undefeated since the divorce, the Bucks coming off their best game of the year. What they didn't play this past week, Yeah, their best game of the year against Seattle and then the bye, so they're rested. Cleveland, on the other hand, just had to go to Detroit for a game. Now they're back in Cleveland. I think Cleveland. I watched that Buffalo game very very closely, and Cleveland's inability to take advantage of a Buffalo team that was just miserable for the first quarter and a half of that game does not give me any faith in them moving forward until Deshaun gets back. I also think there has to be a bit of a demoralization for the Browns because things started for them this year. If you remember, they looked like, oh, you know that they could be more than frisky team. Their first game of the year, they beat the Panthers. Game two, they gave it away against the Jets. That was the Nick Chubb game. Game three, they crushed the Steelers. Since then, though, heartbreaking loss to the Falcons, heartbreaking loss to the Chargers, blown out by the Patriots, beat beat by the Ravens. They then crushed the Bengals in one of the oddest games of the year, and then got crushed by the Dolphins, got crushed by the or got beaten by the Bills. The Browns I think are a team that recognizes their seasons are rap. The Bucks, on the other hand, are a team that recognizes we win this game. We have real momentum in a wide open NFC, I expect the Bucks to win. The fact that I don't have to lay three and a half is thrilling. I think that Tom Brady is gonna look the best he's looked all year, thanks to the fact that he has the extra rest and the team's got a little momentum. This is probably I know it's a road favorite, but it's probably my favorite play of the week. Tampa minus three. This feels to me like a twenty four to ten Tampa Bay victory, maybe twenty one to ten. I don't see Cleveland scoring a lot of points. I like Tampa laying the three points. Next, Tennessee a home dog against Cincinnati. Tennessee getting two and a half, So this is very very I think Cincinnati is good, don't get me wrong, but this is a very very simple pick for me. This is a top five coach in Vrabel against the bottom ten coach and Zach Taylor. Gimme Vrabel and give me the points. I think that the Titans, their defense is exceptional. They are going to run the hell out of the football. They know exactly who they want to be. They are there coming off a bit of an extended rest the Mini by because they played on Thursday night last week against Green Bay. I think very the Titans. I don't trust them as a super Bowl contender, but do I trust them in the regular season to find ways to keep games close and potentially steal a victory. Absolutely. Do I think Derrick Henry is going to be able to run on Cincinnati. I do. Do. I think that Mike vrabel Is should not be an underdog at home against anyone other than the three or four best teams in football. I do. I like the Titans plus two and a half.
Speaker 3: The Titans have covered eight straight against the spread, but still are getting disrespected by Vegas. Did you consider putting this in the be careful?
Speaker 2: I didn't because I actually think the public is going to be all over Cincinnati. Okay, I think the public. I think Cincinnati is good in Cincinnati because of the quarterback miss match Burrow versus Tannehill. I would expect to me if this were to be and be careful, it would be careful, as in, they're they're daring you to pick the Bengals. You don't even have to lay the full three points. The Bengals are defending AFC champions, all those reasons. I like the Titans. I don't know that the Titans are gonna win, and it's weird to pick a team getting less than three if you don't know if they're gonna win. But I could say I see this being a one, two, three point game that either team can win. I have five of those outcomes go my way. Tennessee by one, two, three, Cincinnati by one and two. All go my way in Tennessee plus two and a half. The only way I lose Cincinnati wins by three, which of course is on the board. I like the Titans plus two and a half though. And lastly, I'm off that Raiders narcotic. They got me a nice win last week. We're now leaving them, you know, to the dustbin of history. Seattle laying three and a half at home against Las Vegas. So Seattle also coming off a buy, the Raiders coming off a win which maybe made them feel better than they actually should. Seattle's ability. I think Gino's gonna have a huge game. I think Gino played really well after making a brutal mistake against Tampa in Germany a couple weeks ago, a couple beautiful passes. I think Seattle's going to be able to run the ball. I think Seattle also recognizes the Niners are coming, and that if Seattle wants to stay in control of that division and at the very least stay in really good position to be a wild card if the Niners catch them, they can't screw around with Vegas. I don't expect Vegas to put together sixty quality minutes. I wasn't overly impressed by Vegas in the win over the Broncos. It's just that the Broncos offense is so terrible. Seattle laying three and a half. Of course you'd rather have it at three, but three and a half to me, this feels like a twenty four to seventeen Seahawks victory. I really like the extra rest for Seattle. I actually think this year, I think they have the quarterback edge. I know they have the coaching edge, I know they have the defensive edge. For all those reasons, I'm fine laying the three and a half points Seattle minus three and a half against Vegas. So go ahead, just something you will say about this game.
Speaker 3: No, I love that one. I'm definitely get money on that game.
Speaker 2: There we go. Is that the first one of my five you really like? No?
Speaker 3: I like that one? And the Cleveland Tampa Bay You like both of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Boy, thanks you A little nervous I might be on the square side of those. Detroit plus ten against Buffalo, that's a seven point Buffalo victory. Giants plus nine and a half at Dallas on Thanksgiving, that's a three point game in one direction or another. The Giants could win it. Tampa laying the three, Tennessee plus the two and a half, and Seattle minus the three and a half. That's our five picks of the week. Smells like four and one. Smells like we're getting back to five hundred after Thanksgiving. As promised, we'll go through the other eleven games for Week twelve in the NFL episode ninety nine of What's Right, That's Next.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Robles, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches, Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirelle Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Pania, and Bobby Canavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back. In episode ninety nine, Week twelve NFL Gambling Show, we just gave you our five picks of the week Detroit plus ten, Giants plus nine and a half, Tampa minus three, Tennessee plus two and a half, in Seattle three and a half. Now we've got our stay aways, our be carefuls and are perfectly priced for the three stayaways are New England at Minnesota, Denver at Carolina, and Chicago at the Jets. New England at Minnesota is more of a theoretical stay away for good gambling purpose reasons. And then I'll talk about the actual game. Okay, if you have a really strong feel on New England Minnesota, so be it, go ahead and bet it. Here's what I forbid you to do. If you are watching this show and you're a gambler. I forbid you from potentially ruining your Thanksgiving night by chasing your early day Thanksgiving losses if they exist, by firing a last shot desperation, probably semi drunk, semi annoyed with the family, bet on Patriots vikings. This is how divorces happen. This is how kids get angry at parents. This is You're gonna spend all morning and afternoon watching games. You might not even be that interested in Patriots vikings, and then all of a sudden, you're stuck a bit before Sunday even gets here, and you're gonna be firing big money on Pats vikings coin flip because and your family's gonna be annoyed. They're gonna want to play a nice game of Monopoly or sit around, you know, the fire and talk, and you're not gonna be there because you've gambled on this game. What's up, demant?
Speaker 3: Say that's crazy? I mean, first of all, I know, Minnesota just lost last week terribly at home. Yeah, but they're at home, and I know everybody's saying they're fraudulent. What about New England? They haven't really beaten any real team.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we will discuss the actual game in just a moment. But I want to make collegers this is just in general Christmas Day, NBA and now NFL as well Thanksgiving Day football. Don't make any bets in the afternoon day of If you want to gamble during the day, and if you feel super strong about this game, so be it. Do not. It's one thing to chase on Sunday night or Monday night football. It's another thing to chase on a holiday and when you're supposed to be engaged with your friends and family. Okay, now on this game. So New England's defense has looked utterly dominant. Here is the concern and the reason why for me, I didn't have a beat on this game. So New England's defense has looked great. But I would like to give you the quarterbacks that New England they have six wins this year. Here are the sixth quarter or the five quarterbacks they have beaten. They have beaten Mitch Trubisky, they have beaten Jared Goff, they have beaten Jacoby Brissett, they have beaten Sam Allinger, and they have beaten Zach Wilson twice. So the defense has looked great against those guys look dominant. Now they're playing Kirk Cousins. Kirk Cousins is not great, but he's far better than any of those six guys that I mentioned. So now you might say, Okay, Nick, why wouldn't you then just take Minnesota laying the two and a half. Here's what Minnesota is eight and two this year. They have three games they've played poorly, the two losses, and they're stolen win against Detroit early in the year where Dan the Maan Campbell kicked like a fifty yard field goal up three less than a minute left instead of punting away. They end up scoring a touchdownspit but three so two one time. They've won, two times, they've lost, three times. They've played poorly in those three games. Justin Jefferson has a combined ninety four yards receiving in their seven wins. Justin Jefferson has a thousand yards receiving, one hundred and forty yards per game. The Vikings have one way to beat you. Justin Jefferson kills you. Belichick has made his career defensively on identifying what you want to do, taking that one thing away and making you do something else. So Because of that, it's concerning to me to take the Vikings. You love the Vikings, you're betting the Vikings an Artisanshi, Justin Jefferson's great them. Just listen. Justin Jefferson's great.
Speaker 3: And honestly believing Kirk Cousins a little bit more than you tend to.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, he's better than those quarterbacks. New England's beat and that's for damn sure. I think he's fine. He's actually having his worst season in the last few years. To me, this is a stay away, all right. Denver at Carolina is a stay away for very obvious reasons. Carolina's is starting Sam Darnold, who's was the worst quarterback in football his last two years as a starter. Denver starting Russell Wilson. The general gambling philosophy is two bad teams, two bad quarterbacks, take the points. However, Donald in his first start in years I shouldn't say years. He started last year briefly for Carolina, but his first start of the year against that Denver defense scares the hell out of me. Laying points with Russell Wilson scares the hell out of me. That's a stay away. And Chicago at the Jets is a stay away simply because we don't know who's playing quarterback for either. Poor Justin Fields has a dislocated shoulder, played some of the way last week with it the Jets, we don't know as we're recording right now, if it's gonna be Zach Wilson, Mike White, or Flacco. So for our purposes, that has to be a stay away because we don't know who's playing quarterback for either.
Speaker 3: If you find out tomorrow that Flacco's in, are you taking the Jets.
Speaker 2: If Flac goes in and Justin is out? Yes, okay, I would. I wouldn't love laying four and a half points with Joe Flacco, but the Bears without Justin Fields won't be able to score at all. I will tell you what is hold on? I have to look because it almost I wonder what the total in that game is. We don't do all runners on this show, but I'm gonna find it real quick. The total. Oh, it's is it really off the board? Yeah it's it's okay, so it's not on that. Let me check another another gambling outfit, see if they have it listed some where, because it wasn't listed where. I just looked. So let me look again.
Speaker 3: I don't care who's playing quarterback for the Jets. Man, if Justin Fields isn't playing, I feel like going with the Jets is a solid bed.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably right. The total for the game is forty and a half, so that I was gonna say, that's got to be the lowest total of the week. But what do you think the total in Broncos Panthers is Darnald versus Russell Wilson with those two defenses.
Speaker 3: It's thirty five. A think.
Speaker 2: I would have told you thirty five is not a thing. It is thirty six and a half. That's got to be the lowest total in a decade in the NFL unless there was like a massive weather events, you know what I mean, Like the thirty six and a half, and it feels like an under right thirty six and a half, I mean, seventeen to ten feels like about as high scoring as he could get. And that's twenty seven. Yeah, thirty six and a half. How did I don't know? I guess the way thirty six and a half gets to an over is it seventeen seventeen goes to overtime and it's twenty to seventeen at thirty seven points. All right, so those are all stay aways. Now to the be careful line. Be careful's Baltimore at Jacksonville, the Rams at the Chiefs, the Saints at the Niners, and Pittsburgh and Indy. Okay, Baltimore at Jacksonville's will be careful purely because you my band is still in place. Yeah, you guys haven't allowed me to bet them. I love the jackson this week.
Speaker 3: I honestly think you should be thankful given Doug Peterson's one in four against the spread after a bye.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I didn't know that, though, I guess I am thankful. I think the Jags.
Speaker 3: Win, And is your ban up?
Speaker 2: Like it's like it's like a week the last week, Yeah, last week. This is the last week of my Jags band. But I think they win. I think the Jags faintly keep their season alive with a victory. Lamar hasn't played well lately, yeah, and didn't play very well against Carolina now the But the only reason this is this really shouldn't be a be careful game, guys. I like the Jags. I just put it careful because you guys won't. You guys are making me be careful on Jacksonville. All right, Rams at Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Too many points.
Speaker 2: It's so many points, fourteen and a half now the Rams offense, Stafford's out, Wolford's out, it's Bryce Perkins. The Chiefs haven't blown anyone out in a bit. Feels like they're ripe for it. I also though, if there was ever a game that the Chiefs will be sleepy, disinterested. They clinched the division essentially last week in stirring fashion against the Chargers. They are now playing a team that is drawing dead with a third string quarterback. And you can't bet. You can't take the Rams. You just can't, like in order for them, Like how many points the Chiefs are gonna score? A minimum? A minimum of twenty seven eight? Yeah, can the Rams get to thirteen? I don't know that they can. The Chiefs defense all of a sudden at Chris Jones, you know, looks like a Defensive Player of the Year candidate. I just but it's too many points. You can't lay fourteen and a half points even with the Chiefs, especially because the Chiefs tend not to blow out terrible teams. Even the Jags game. Jack's not terrible. But even that Jags game, they were up twenty to nothing and then let the Jags hang around enough to where they only won by ten. And so Jags are kind of bad though everybody thinks, but it's just I would be careful the Chiefs. You know, they blew out the Cardinals when the Cardinals supposed to be good. They blew out the Bucks. They blew out the Niners. Like the Chiefs, key motivation, peak motivation, but against bad teams, I don't know. It's just too many points. All right. New Orleans at San Francisco is a be careful because everyone is gonna be on the Niners. And listen, the Saints stink. They have no quarterback, they have the worst coach in the league. The Niners just looked great on national TV. But be careful of the team that just looked dominant on national television, particularly on a short week, because this line should be seven, it's nine and a half. So be careful. I'm not telling you to bet the Saints. With the Niners having those weapons and that defense against the Saints quarterback situation, I'm not telling you to bet the Saints. You're gonna bet the Niners. I already know it. Be careful, guys, I do like the Niners in a seven point t's get the Niners down to minus two and a half. I like them in that spot. I don't like them minus the nine and a half. Be careful, Pittsburgh, Indy, all right, I really should bet the Steelers, and I might. I might add them. Maybe I'll have extra picks. Because Thanksgiving has its own little it's its own little day. This is I said earlier. Mike Vrabel versus Zach Taylor now getting the same amount of points with Pittsburgh with Mike Tomlin against Jeff Saturday. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: What, I you're moving in livetime.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm allowed to Thanksgiving special six picks. This week Pittsburgh, we're doing a six pick. Happy Turkey Day, everybody. We're doing a sixth pick. I know it's gonna scrow over our math. I know it's gonna be one of these coming weeks. Will only do four, so we'll get back on track. You know what, Next week we'll only do four, but we're adding this one.
Speaker 3: And then we'll just take out your Jags pick or you can.
Speaker 2: Just do okay, leave the Jags alone. Pittsburgh getting points against the Colts. It shouldn't be a be careful. It's a must bet Pittsburgh. It is a must bet Pittsburgh. Matt Ryan is gonna crumble when TJ. Watt strip Saxon. Jeff Saturday is gonna get out coached and out foxed by Mike Tomlin. Pittsburgh plus two and a half. Sorry to our graphics team. It's our sixth pick of the week. We like it. It's not to be careful. It's a must bet getting points with Tomlin against Saturday. It's a must bet, all right, perfectly priced now Atlanta at Washington, Washington is a tick better there at home. This is the Washington is very alive for the playoffs. Atlanta is also verylive technically for the playoffs. I think this is a short Washington win. I think the pricing is exactly right. Houston at Miami the I this does feel like. The reason I'm calling it perfectly priced is because you can't have a favorite of much more than thirteen. And if the Chiefs are fourteen and a half point favorites against a third string quarterback, the Dolphins can't be more than that. But It feels like a two touchdown Myami victory. The only concern is Miami off the by overlooking the Texans and let the Texans hang around a bit. But this is the right line. The Texans been terrible, truly terrible, and they, by the way, might be making a quarterback change. We don't yet know that the Chargers getting four the Chargers laying for pardon me at Arizona. That's exactly right. The Chargers are not a bad team. Arizona meanwhile, just had to fire and they had to coach Demanse. So they had a coach on their team who or like in the offseason got accused of domestic assault, got sentenced to a year suspended sentence, and they kept him on the team until it became out publicly, so then he resigned or they fired him. It just came out this morning. They had a coach allegedly grope a woman in Mexico City that they had to fire. They we don't know what their quarterback situation is. That the team is a total mess, so obviously they should be dogs against a good team. The pricing is right because the Chargers have not shown and Mike Williams assuming he's gonna be out again after briefly come back against the Chiefs, Chargers not showing the ability to blow anybody out. So the Chargers minus four is just about right. Expect the Chargers to win in a game maybe closer than it should be. And then green Bay at Philly to me is Philly minus a touchdown Philly minus seven. That's also just right like Philly is to me. I understand they have a great record. I don't expect Philly to pour it on green Bay. I think Philly minus a touchdowns exactly right. What's up? All right?
Speaker 3: Given the last two weeks, I can't tell if the seven is just really respectful to drive for? The Eagles are very dispectful to green Bay.
Speaker 2: Well, green Bay's no good.
Speaker 3: I mean they're no good, But the Eagles haven't looked. They just placed Jeff Saturday and whoever they face the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Washington, they lost to Washington. They eked out a win against the Colts. I still think green Bay is gonna have no chance of consistently moving the ball on Philadelphia's defense. So I like Philadelphia a lot in it as a teaser leg I like them a little bit minus seven, but seven is the right number for this. So there's our perfectly priced games bonus pick. How about that? The Steelers getting slid into our knicks picks this week, so we have six? Oh they all our graphics seems the best our new picks of the week Detroit plus ten, Giants plus nine and a half, Tampa minus three, Tennessee plus two and a half, Seattle minus three and a half, and Pittsburgh plus two and a half. That's how we're gonna get above five hundred five and five and oh was because we're three games under four and one will only get us two. Five hundred five and oh would give us about five hundred five and oh is top five and one. However, Easy Street, we're doing it. We're giving you our right move, which hasn't been great. I've got a teaser for you. All that and an NFL Hall of Fame note that I want to wrap the show with. That's all next What's Right? Welcome back in What's Right with Nick Right, Episode ninety nine, our week twelve gambling show. We just gave you our six picks this week. Next week we'll do four. This week, we're doing six because we had to include Pittsburgh The right move this week is gonna be one of our two favorites. We're gonna lay the three with Tampa. That's gonna be our right move this week. I believe in. Let me see what this graphic looks like. Now, Oh my god, I'm a pilgrim. Demondy's got a turkey on his head. That's a you know what. This is why people subscribe on YouTube for this type of work our graphics team does. I like that, So our right move this week is gonna be Tampa minus the three. I just think that Cleveland's gonna have a really hard time moving the ball on Tampa's defense. I think Brady's gonna look good coming off the by with a bit of momentum. I like now Brady found himself in a new bit of controversy. He's post divorced now, but Brady was all over that FTX crypto company that's you know, Stoll, all the company's money and it's gone and he's getting sued. But I'm he'll be fine. But I like Tampa minus the three. I mentioned to you guys that I was going to have an exotic for you, that I was going to have a teaser that we like a lot. So we are going to do a seven point two team teaser, very straightforward, and the seven point teaser is going to be San Francisco down to minus two and a half and the Eagles to the money line. That's so it's the Eagles to win against green Bay, the nine to win by at least three. A nice simple teaser, A nice little two team seven point teaser. Last week's teaser that we gave out. By the way, you can do two team teasers. Yeah, you just gotta.
Speaker 3: A three teaser.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna have the Chiefs to it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna add You're not at fourteen and a half, You're not. I forbid you.
Speaker 3: You gotta.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna do a teaser.
Speaker 3: You gotta tease them all the way through the six.
Speaker 2: Through the seventh. Yeah, you gotta get the key numbers so like and a half. Yeah, you don't want to tease, You're just not getting enough value. So if the line gets to, uh, the Chiefs minus just fourteen, that's fine. If it gets to the Chiefs minus thirteen and a half, that's great because then you get them to the six and a half. If you want a third leg for it, U Miami's not a bad third leg because their minus thirteen right now, so you get them to minus six. The other thing with a seven point teaser that you could do is take the Titans or the Steelers plus two and a half up to plus nine and a half, right, you know what I mean? So you can tease either side of it.
Speaker 3: Obviously, we got a little breaking news.
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 3: Zach Wilson just got binched?
Speaker 2: Oh really? Did they say who's starting?
Speaker 3: Uh No, no, not yet?
Speaker 2: Uh the informed he is not starting to. I mean that seemed like it was. It was, uh yeah, he can't. You can't be the worst quarterback in the league in back to back years and unlikable. You just can't.
Speaker 3: They don't, we don't. Why don't people like Zach Wilson.
Speaker 2: Because he won't take accountability?
Speaker 3: Okay, he was asked, Oh yeah, so what happened in the He was asked.
Speaker 2: He was like, do you feel bad for letting the defense down? He's like, do you feel he let the demons? I was like, no, no, he scored three points, buddy. He kept throwing near picks and picks. He was terrible. Oh yeah, so okay, So Zach Wilson out. We still don't have enough information there. But to me, the real question is, is Justin Field's gonna play? I knew. I shouldn't say I knew, but it sure looked like Zach Wilson was getting benched. The question was, is Justin Field's gonna play? And is it gonna be Mike White or is it gonna be Joe Flacco. So, but that is good news to have for us from the show. All right, before we get to before we get to the Pro Football Hall of Fame little bonus segment, we're gonna do what's the offer this week? Demonse?
Speaker 3: So the offer is I call this one be thankful for Demanse, because I'm giving you free money essentially, since two thousand and four favorites on Thanksgiving are forty three and eight straight up. So I'm giving you a chance to go against Jerrett Golf, Daniel Jones, and Mac Jones in one bet Buffalo, Dallas and Minnesota to win outright at plus one seventy seven.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the offer, I'm gonna reject it. Okay, I'm gonna reject that offer because I actually think the Giants can win and Minnesota. The Minnesota the Patriots game concerns me. So there's not enough value to me there in that, and so I'm going to reject the offer. That is a good note that they're forty three and eight straight up, and I appreciate that bonus offer. Okay, what's the bonus offer.
Speaker 3: JAG's money line versus Baltimore plus one sixty five.
Speaker 2: So wait, you're silly. Three team parlay was plus one seventy seven and the Jags and the Prince that was promised just that to beat Baltimore is plus one sixty.
Speaker 3: Five, and the offer is also gonna win.
Speaker 2: But yes, I accept that one. I am taking that offer. The Jags plus one sixty five couldn't help it. I can't help it. And it's good for the Chiefs if the Ravens lose, so I'll be rooting against the Ravens. You want the one seed to be as smooth sailing as possible, the path to the one seed, I should say, So, okay, I'm taking that offer. So our five picks of the week are six picks of the week Detroit plus ten, Giants plus nine and a half, Tampa minus three, which is the right move. Tennessee plus two and a half, Seattle minus three and a half, and Pittsburgh plus two and a half. We are also doing a seven point teaser of oh look at that, look at that Thanksgiving image. They made that quickly, they added they added the Steelers on there. Our graphics team is wonderful.
Speaker 3: Our teaser that honestly looks like Nana's kitchen.
Speaker 2: It does a bit. You're absolutely right, it looks like her dining room. Our seven point teaser is the Niners to two and a half and the Eagles of the money line. Our bonus offer is the Jags. Now, I just want five minutes to talk about the Pro Football Hall of Fame. So the twenty five semi finalists were revealed yesterday and only five guys get and I happen to believe the Pro Football Hall of Fame does it better than any other sports hall of Fame because it is so damn difficult to get in, but they still let in five guys every year, so the evidence of how difficult it is to get in. I'm going to quickly go through these twenty five guys and we're going to try to pair it down and it will be impossible Okay, So there are five new guys on the ballot. First time eligible Jerry Evans, who's an offensive lineman who is not going to get in on his first try and is a fringe Hall of Famer. Joe Thomas, one of the best left tackles ever, has to be in. Dwight Freeney, one of the best pass rushers ever, has to be in. Eventually, James Harrison had the greatest playing Super Bowl history, one of the defensive Player of the Year award eventually gets in. I don't think gets in first ballot. And Darrell Reeves, who must get in immediately. So to me, Thomas and Reeves are no doubters immediate guys. That leaves us three spots remaining. Here are the names. Eric Allen. He's a three time semifinalist corner for a long time. He's not going to get in. Hey, to me is a good example of why the NFL Hall of Fame is so great. He was a great player, not a Hall of Famer. Jared Allen. I put him in the same boat. Jared Allen played for my Chiefs, was an excellent pass rusher. This is his third time as a semifinalist. He's not in. Willie Anderson a tackle for a long time. It's his third time as semifinalist. He's not going to get in. Rondez Barber, the corner for the Bucks for fifteen years. To me, he is Flatley, not a Hall of Famer on that defense. Sap Brooks, Simme, and Rice John Lynch, we're all better than him. You have four guys better than him on those Bucks defenses. He's not in. And Guam Bolden, second time as a semifinalist. Not a Hall of Famer, excellent player, not a Hall of famer. Henry Ellard, this is his first time as a semifinalist. I think it's last year on the ballot. He's not gonna get in. I can't give you much Henry Ellard analysis. If I'm being honest. I mentioned jarr Evans, London, Fletcher his first time as a semifinalist. I don't think he's getting in. Freeny is a possible. James Harrison is a possible. Rodney Harrison, he is a Hall of famer. It's his second time as a semifinalist. I don't know if he gets in. Devin Hester. To me, he's the greatest return man. Ever by a mile, he should get in. I would put him in. This his second time as a semifinalist. Tory Holt ninth time as a semifinalist, nine times, he's been to the stage. He's never gotten in. We always say he'll get in eventually, but you you have new guys that come up, you know what I mean, like that have to get in. He's a possible. Andre Johnson. I thought he was one of the best receivers of his era played for the Texans. His touchdown numbers kill him. I thought he was a Hall of Fame level player. You can't put him in before Tory Holt set him aside Robert Mathis. Maybe he gets in eventually, but you can't put him in before Freeenie when Freenie and Mathis were the two pass rushers for the Colts and Freeenie was better. Revis already mentioned Steve Smith his second time as a semifinalist. To me, he's not a Hall of famer. Fred Taylor, fourth time as a semifinalist, He's not a Hall of famer. Joe Thomas I mentioned Zach Thomas. This is the linebacker for the Dolphins. Fifth time as a semifinalist. To me, he's not a Hall of Famer. Heinz Ward seventh time as a semifinalist. He's not a Hall of Famer. He might get in eventually because he does so much media. Not a Hall of Famer. DeMarcus Ware to me is a Hall of Famer. I think he needs to get in in short order. This is second time as a SIMMI finalist. Ricky Waters, third time as a semifinalist. He's not a Hall of Famer. Reggie Wayne is to me a Hall of Famer, but was not as good as Andre Johnson, who I don't think is gonna get in. And Reggie Wayne had better longevity, but it's so hard, and Tory Halt's going to get in before any of them anyway. Vince Wilford two time semifinalists. I don't I think Vince was a great player. I don't know that he's a Hall of Famer. Patrick Willis this is fourth time as a semi finalist. Patrick Willis has to be in the Hall of Fame in my opinion. He had a very short career but was utterly dominant. And then there's Darren Woodson seven time as a semifinalist to me as a Hall of Famer. So if I if I were doing a ballot this year, my five would be Revis and Joe Thomas. First ballot, no doubters. I would put Hester in, I would put Dwight Freenian on the first ballot, and I would put Patrick Willison. That would mean Tory Holt is waiting once again. But those would be my five Hester Freeenie Willis, Uh, Revis, and Thomas. With the next guys up James Harrison, DeMarcus Ware, Tory Holt, Reggie Wayne. And it's gonna be really really hard for these other guys because I don't even the I'm gonna let me check this real quick and then we can move on. Who is eligible for PF ho F twenty twenty three. I want to see who is eligible for the class in twenty twenty three, like the new guys that'll be coming up. So oh, okay, hold on, I have to check the next year. There we go. So that was twenty twenty three is the one we're looking at right now. In twenty twenty four, Julius Pepper's, Antonio Gates, Eric Berry are the guys that become eligible. Eric Berry's not going to get in. My guy Jamal Charles, who's one of my favorite players ever and if he was used properly, would have been a Hall of Famer. Twenty twenty five, Luke Keikley becomes eligible, and some other guys, So some of these there aren't a bunch of must put in first ballot guys the next few years, so some of these other guys will get in, but those are my five. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Enjoy the time with your family, good luck betting. Don't chase in that Vikings Patriots game. What's right