Speaker 1: Have you ever seen this? Said you will show.
Speaker 2: You're at the gym and there's an attractive lady woman working out and lifting some weights, and then she's spotted by a necklace meathead. It literally looks like they eat barbells for breakfast. So, in an effort to go hit on the girl, who is definitely not interested in meeting a guy at the gym, he walks over to where she's working out. And keep in mind he's a huge meathead, so as huge meatheads do when they walk, the entire stroll looks like he's holding in a poo.
Speaker 1: And then he gets.
Speaker 2: Next to her and shoots his shot by saying something like, hey, what's up? We'd a girl like you learn to lit such heavy weights like the Oh, she rolls her eyes and puts her earbud back in and walks off, And of course he's like, whatever she's ago? Anyway, Well, there are questions that you should never ask a woman, and that's probably one of them. But a trend is going viral of people sharing questions to never ask a woman. Oh, and we'll go over it next. So if you're a do you just know the Jebel Show sees you here's you and understands.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And if you're a dude who wants to talk to women and ask them questions, we'll help you not get slapped in the future. Right after this, it's the Jewel Show. He there, Mama Sita? How are you?
Speaker 1: Is extra growley?
Speaker 2: I saw you walk in this coffee shop and instantly I was like, I have got to chat this fine fee line up?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And if you noticed, I called you Mama Sita because I might be straight as an arrow, but my language is bilingual. Use a little example for your mama. Let's get dinner tonight and maybe watch some Netflix and drink some venu that's Spanish for do it.
Speaker 1: It's the Jebile Show.
Speaker 2: Why are you so good at Let's that you're not interested? Is it that time of the morning? There are questions you should never ask a woman. That one of them is one of them. There's a trend going viral of people sharing questions that you should never ever ask a woman. Yes, is it that time of the month? Is definitely one of those questions because.
Speaker 3: Unless you're trying to be empathetic and get me chocolate, but other than that, and you know each other right, right, right.
Speaker 2: What she hears when you say that, they say, is that your emotions and thoughts hold less weight right now because you know it's that time of the month, right, Or you're being irrational so it must be that time of the month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you want to see somebody get real irrational?
Speaker 4: Do that, especially when you know it's not. That's when I recommend you to it.
Speaker 2: What is another question that you should never say to a woman. This is for stay at home moms. Okay, what do you do all day?
Speaker 1: People want to die? What are you doing? Yeah? And I used to be that way.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand right until I was like, because I was never around kids, you know or whatever, I didn't realize how much moms have to do.
Speaker 1: Holy crap, it's a lot of work. I would never want to be a mom.
Speaker 3: They they don't get breaks.
Speaker 2: No, they don't know breaks, and they're not treated like human beings at all. Like even the pressure of being a mom. Right, You can't go out with your friends and post on social media that you went out with your friends without people being like, aren't you a mom? Like your moms can go out and have fun too, as long as they had somebody watched the baby, I hope, right right, yeah, but maybe not if.
Speaker 4: You are curious, though, maybe you could say something like I'm so curious, can you tell me about your day or something like that, because I do think if more moms would say what it is that they do, right, dummies, yeah who don't know, would now know.
Speaker 3: I've just seen the exhaustion after a mom all day and I literally was talking to my mom last night about how scared I am to like get into a relationship, get married, and then have kids.
Speaker 1: Is of my biggest fears because I get the mom. Then you have to take care of people.
Speaker 2: There's no more stress out person on the planet than a mom who's heard mom one too many times.
Speaker 1: I did, like, you think.
Speaker 2: Vets have PTSD, they're just outside smoking a cigarette, just chain smoking.
Speaker 1: If I hear mom.
Speaker 2: Say dad questions that you should never ask a woman, as a trend that's going viral.
Speaker 4: You're not a feminist, are you?
Speaker 1: Stop? Who asks that?
Speaker 4: That's an odd question. It's a really odd question because it precedes a bad joke, right, or some sort of story. Because I was thinking about how women should be in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say some real sexist but I want to make sure the room is cool with it.
Speaker 1: Any of you ladies have a problem with that.
Speaker 4: Feminist that time of the month, I guess I'll wait, I'll do that joke next week.
Speaker 3: The person who's asking for I'm just tired thinking about looking at a person that says those things may help, sir or whoever you are.
Speaker 2: We're going over to turn this going viral of people sharing the things that you should never ask a woman, should you be eating slash drinking that?
Speaker 1: Yes? The answer always yes. I used to. It's a bad thing to say.
Speaker 3: I used to get that a lot from my uncle. Really, it was awful. Every family function, it was like, oh, here comes n you know, you could hear her.
Speaker 1: Walking down the hall was so long. He's like, do you think you need to eat that right now? Didn't you just have one? And I'd be sitting there so happy and like, I guess not? Oh yeah, I Oh my gosh, so what.
Speaker 2: I had a girlfriend once who literally asked me to hold her accountable because she's trying to lose weight.
Speaker 1: And she asked me to.
Speaker 2: Hold her accountable, invited the question, you're ever in that situation, don't don't hold them accountable? It was like eleven o'clock at night, and she was making chocolate chip cookies and she had a cookie and then she was like, oh, that's good, I want another cookie. And I was trying to help and do what she had asked me to do.
Speaker 1: And I was like, do you really need another cookie? You said yes, Okay? What did she do?
Speaker 2: She turned around and flame started coming out of her head. It was World War three? What I was so scared. I was like, you you asked me to do that. I'm looking atle's faces still. Yeah, still, I'm thinking about.
Speaker 1: It right now.
Speaker 2: And I remember the kitchen and I remember everything about it, and I'm like, man, don't ever ever do that? And the number one question they say you should never ask woman, are you pregnant?
Speaker 1: Ooh, you should just know that. Not to ask someone.
Speaker 5: That don't know.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is women and men that asked that question. I actually asked somebody how far along she was once? What she was not pregnant? I will never ask that question.
Speaker 1: Why did you ask him? Because I just felt like maybe there was something going on. I see that happen. I was wrong, and it was terrible.
Speaker 2: I was at the grocery store once and I saw a stranger come out to somebody, which why would you do this anyway? But they put her the hand on the belly.
Speaker 4: No, They're like, no, how far along? And then one was like, don't touch me? Three cheese. I'm not spreadnant. It's another jubile phone frame Mornings.
Speaker 1: On the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is pe Deakins, the assistant to the principal here at Elementary. I'm looking for Danny's father.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is Jim.
Speaker 1: Hi William, how are you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you heard me or not, but my name is Pete Deakins's assistant to the principal here at elementary, and I needed to call you today regarding your fourth grade son, Danny.
Speaker 4: Everything okay, well, uh no.
Speaker 2: Danny is currently sitting across from me in the principal's office and we have a bit of an issue that I need to call you about today.
Speaker 4: I was assuming you know.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 6: I have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 2: Well, we had book reports due today in his class, and your son, Danny brought in a book report today on a book called Wallbanger, not necessarily appropriate for fourth graders.
Speaker 1: If you know what book that is.
Speaker 6: I think I have an idea about it.
Speaker 2: It's a romance novel worth all sorts of sexy time things happening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my wife clothes mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're gonna go ahead and pass the blame onto the wife and not take responsibility for it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm not sure I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Kind of boys, but well, I would appreciate some books.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure he just like got the bookshelf.
Speaker 2: Your son is a fourth grader who brought in a romance novel as a book report, and I would appreciate some honest from you. We tried to teach all our kids here at the school to be honest and own up to their mistakes.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I try to teach my kids the same thing.
Speaker 7: Thanks very much.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, and let's lead by example.
Speaker 7: I am leading by example. Thank you.
Speaker 4: So you're admitting that this book is yours, No I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you the truth like I tell my kid the truth. Now tell me the truth and tell me what happens.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Well, when Danny your son came to the office, I demanded that I see the book and I read it and I said where did you get this smut?
Speaker 4: Danny?
Speaker 2: That's right, I called smut again, Danny. He's sitting across from me and he said his pop off. So you want to be honest with me about what you read there, William.
Speaker 7: First of all, this is incorrect. It is not my book. These are books my wife reads. Second all, even if they were my books, why would this Danny business of yours? Well, the bird? You still haven't answered my question.
Speaker 2: Okay, Danny, I'm going to ask you to leave the room now sitting in the lobby, so I'm your son, is leaving the room so I can have a very candid conversation with you. Okay, all right, door, the door is closed. And I have to tell you that I don't appreciate this book coming into our schools because I had to read a little bit of it because of the situation. And I'm in trouble with my boss.
Speaker 7: Now bummer for you. Yes, I don't really understand why you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, imagine my boss's reaction when I start reading this book and it is just as hot as I thought it would be and he walks in and I'm naked, and so yeah, I don't create it.
Speaker 8: What did I just hear?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I need your name again.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, I'll give it to you. Pete Eakins. And I'm the assistant to the principle here, and you're.
Speaker 7: The assistant to the principle.
Speaker 4: Principle, I'm the assistant to the principle.
Speaker 7: Yes, so you're not even in charge of this faked of.
Speaker 6: The scholastic program.
Speaker 7: What you're in charge of like the principal schedule. And for some reason you're just going off on yourself with a romance novel pan that did not happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, we just took my shirt off because I was getting a little hat.
Speaker 7: You took your shirt off like at a school. I'm sorry, I'm over this conversation. I'm hanging up on you now. I'm gonna go find out what the number of the superintendent is and you're You're done, dude, I don't know what the this freaky is, but this is not gonna fly.
Speaker 2: Well, then I'm gonna let you know that this is actually a prank phone call and your wife set you up. This is actually Jubile from the Jubil Show doing a phone rank on you and your wife.
Speaker 1: Set you up.
Speaker 7: For it.
Speaker 5: Are you seriously?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said that you.
Speaker 4: Give her grap all the time for reading romance novels.
Speaker 1: I wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 7: Wow, I guess I feel better now that I know this isn't a real assistant to the regional or whatever.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone price.
Speaker 3: It's time for Nina's what's trending? Have you heard of the Blue Monday Challenge? And have you decided to participate in the Blue Monday Challenge?
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is okay to tell you.
Speaker 3: So Monday of this week was considered Blue Monday, which is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year. I guess because it's you know, we're in a whole new year again and you maybe forgot or messed up your resolutions or whatever it is. It's just always known as that. So the Netherlands have started this whole thing called the Blue Monday Challenge. So on that Monday, it was the beginning of a thirty day challenge that you go self policed without complaining or whining or any negativity in your life for thirty days.
Speaker 1: Good luck the Netherlands.
Speaker 2: That the Netherlands they can do that easily. It's the Netherlands. They're the happiest people on the planet.
Speaker 3: I know, But so wouldn't that make you want to take a page out of their book? You want to be a happy person? Sure, in America wants to be happy. They want to complain about not being happy.
Speaker 1: How you arguing all, how you look at it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's just how Americans do happy angrily.
Speaker 3: Well, if that hasn't been working for you, the angry happy route, and you'd like to try it, it's called the Blue Monday Challenge, and you can be like the Netherlands and try to spread a little extra positivity.
Speaker 1: That's qkay.
Speaker 3: So people are losing their minds now because Justin Bieber allegedly unfollowed his wife Hayley on Instagram. It's okay, they're still married, everything's fine. So Justin has spoke out since the internet was breaking over this, which blows my mind because who's the person that sits and polices these accounts and knows whether you'll get followed and followed? Why this is also a big deal, Like it's just like who washes that?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 3: I mean, I would be upset if my person unfollowed me, but that's not what happened here. Justin has come out and he said that somebody went on his account and followed his wife and that he's been hacked.
Speaker 1: He goes, it's starting to get suss out here.
Speaker 4: So that's full spin. He unfollowed her?
Speaker 1: What, No, it's not. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you the I got hacked excuse is step one of the defense. I guess following yea, his wife.
Speaker 1: That's always the first defense that he is whenever anything comes out. I got that.
Speaker 4: So what Anthony Wiener said when his little Anthony Wiener picture made it out into the world, He's like, I got hacked. I don't know. It's not even mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, it's the first thing you say, it's your last name. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, like what, you could just go talk to the person, like if you if it's one you know, you can just go talk to them. I feel like what may have happened is he did unfollow her, but maybe they got in a fight. Maybe there were some substances involved that made him not think clearly and act like a child and unfollowed her and was like oopsies. But now he's got to like be a mature father adult, and then you know that's how you act out.
Speaker 1: You unfollow them on social media. People do it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly whatever she wants me to take out the dishes of unfollowing her right now.
Speaker 3: On a fun note, we gotta give a big shout out to Pindriss because they just predicted the biggest five colors of twenty twenty five. They are all inspired by food, it seems, cherry red, butter yellow, Aurora, indigo, dal green, and alpine oats. The only one I like is cherry red. I like cherry red too, but butter yellow's pretty. That sounds gross.
Speaker 1: It's just like a pale yellow.
Speaker 3: No, it's just the butter and yellow. The two words just make it weird.
Speaker 4: Pins still exists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, is that what you takeaway was from this time?
Speaker 4: I got lost there for a second. You can, guys talk about the colors. Pinchers is still around. I'm gonna try to get on that.
Speaker 1: I never used pinterress as a way to stock people, because you can find out much.
Speaker 4: I know it existed.
Speaker 1: Still, how do you stop to when I'm pinterrest. I'll tell you later. I'll show you later, I wonder.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's What's first Day to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Mark is on the phone today for our first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Sasha. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see so sels why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Mark, how long has it been since you heard from Sasha.
Speaker 10: It's been about a couple of weeks, now, Okay.
Speaker 1: Have you been reaching out to her during that time?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I've called a couple of times, I've texted and been no reply, And that's why I'm calling you, guys, just id and see if you can figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you tell us about how you met her and then the date and stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so we met on Hinge and I just immediately found her to be so beautiful and classy. I mean one of her photos she was even wearing pearls, and.
Speaker 5: I thought that was those.
Speaker 10: Times we started chatting and she told me how she always wanted to go to Paris, so I thought for a date, we could go to this Parisian cafe and get coffee and croissants, which I thought was perfect.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Did you wear a beret? No, Yeah, that's definitely why. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: That's a cute idea though, Yeah, thoughtful.
Speaker 8: I thought so too.
Speaker 11: I thought so too.
Speaker 12: So we you know, we had our croissants.
Speaker 10: In our coffee and we're talking and laughing, and you know, she shared so much of her life stories with me. I just felt like she really wanted me to know her.
Speaker 5: Which you know, was just so sweet.
Speaker 10: And we were supposed to go on a bike ride, but then her roommate reached out that she needed to be taken care of. So I was okay with that because I love that she's good to her friends. But after that, I never really heard from her again.
Speaker 3: So what did she say to you, or like, what was the interaction like after her roommate called, or like as you guys were going your separate ways.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, we were supposed to go on this bike ride and she kind of.
Speaker 5: Had to dodge out, so I gave her a hug, and.
Speaker 10: You know, we she's had she had a great time, And that was basically it was. I said, you know, i'll call you later. And when I was called, I got no answer. I texted a couple of times of the course of the last few days and no response.
Speaker 4: Is her okay, I hope so not the free job.
Speaker 2: But you don't think it was one of those things where someone says, hey, I'll text you on the sly and then you call me and then I'll say I have to go if you're on a day you don't like.
Speaker 1: Do you think that could have been a thing.
Speaker 10: I don't think. I don't think I didn't get that vibe. I mean, she was opening up so much to me about like her life and her family and her friends.
Speaker 5: It just felt like she was she.
Speaker 10: Was having a really great time. I mean, the only thing I can think of is like, I mean, there's a bunch of people checking me out in the cafe, which you know, sometimes I am a little awkward, but I do kind of look like over life Superman at times.
Speaker 5: So I was getting a lot of.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to, Okay, you look like a real life Superman. What is that like? Are you like ripped?
Speaker 10: I got this Clark can kind of swirl to my hair, and I've been compared a lot do it, but my eyes were on her.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know if that was anything that she was nervous about, but.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't think anything was wrong with the findite. I just genuinely thought she had to go help her.
Speaker 1: Did you tell her that you look like Superman at any point, because that also.
Speaker 10: Could have been Yeah, No, no, I did not.
Speaker 4: Lucky you.
Speaker 2: You're on a date with Superman, I know, all right, and you didn't get kiss or anything right at the end.
Speaker 5: Of the day.
Speaker 10: No, I was gonna, you know, I was gonna try and go for it, but there's a bunch of people outside the shop of the Parisian coffee shop, and I just felt like a warm hug was the right move.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well we'll figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: Will play a song come Back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Plays song come Back, and get your first day follow up next. If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Mark is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Sasha, So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But before we do that, Mark, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, I met this beautiful girl named Sasha. We went on Hinge, went on the state date to Persian Cafe, had a great time. And now I haven't heard from her, and I want to know why.
Speaker 1: Well, and you do think it's because you look like Superman maybe and you're getting.
Speaker 4: Checked out a lot.
Speaker 11: I'm just worried.
Speaker 10: I'm just worried that she was aware of that people were looking at me.
Speaker 5: That's all I got.
Speaker 10: I don't know if that that can be.
Speaker 3: Kind of vober, Like if you were somebody that's super hot that everybody's staring at you do feel like, oh, touching meat.
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 1: I get that. Well, we're ready for us to call her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes see, here we go.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi'm asweing to Sasha. Please Sasha, Hi, how are you? My name is Jebel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 4: Oh Hi do you listen to the show ever?
Speaker 12: Sometimes?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: You guys agreed, this is so crazy.
Speaker 1: You know why we're calling you.
Speaker 10: I have a suspicion, and I'm going about it, that's suspicion being true.
Speaker 1: What do you think it is? What's your suspicion?
Speaker 12: Is it the second date?
Speaker 1: The first date?
Speaker 4: Follow up?
Speaker 1: Yes, you are ghosting somebody you know who.
Speaker 12: Knows Hi, I a sneaking suspicion.
Speaker 4: That it's Mark, and you're correct. She hasn't answered.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, because I don't really ghost that often, but this was a unique experience.
Speaker 2: Really, okay, would you mind telling us why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 12: He was just so gross I'm sorry. That was like the play in this most easiest way to say it.
Speaker 9: He just he was burping the throughout the entire date, and like the first time was just kind of because it was loud and he didn't say excuse me or anything like that, but.
Speaker 12: Then it just kind of just kept.
Speaker 9: Happening, and so like I felt like I had to keep talking so that I didn't have to engage with him, and.
Speaker 12: It was it was just so uncomfortable, thoroughly grossed out.
Speaker 3: Was it just really loud or was it kind of under his breath? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: The thing.
Speaker 9: I get that burping is natural, but there are ways that you can kind of minimize.
Speaker 12: The damage, Like you can just kind of put.
Speaker 9: It under your breath, you can cover your mouth, you can say excuse me. But like, since none of that was happening, but the burping and itself kept happening over and over, it just felt like super disrespectful and just I was so turned off and grossed out.
Speaker 2: Really I mean that, I mean I wouldn't love that either. Like in the place you were at, he was just burping loudly.
Speaker 12: Yes, constantly. It was just it was so frequent and.
Speaker 9: So loud, like it almost got to the point where, you know, like a Homer Simpson when he belches, like it was kind of ripple.
Speaker 12: Like that's what I felt like.
Speaker 9: Maybe it wasn't that bad, but like that's what kind of I started to feel like was happening.
Speaker 2: Like I was just, oh, I can't even okay, Well you didn't tell us that.
Speaker 1: No, it sounded like a very pleasant day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you forgot or maybe you haven't heard enough first day Follo up to know that he's actually on the phone listening and wants to.
Speaker 10: Mark who Yeah, Hi, Sasa, I am sorry, I don't I honestly don't know what you're talking about I mean, I worked a couple of times because I've been dealing with some like specilated acid reflex.
Speaker 9: Oh I'm sorry to hear that, Like why did we go to coffee? Like that's not going to help the situation? And you know, well, because I.
Speaker 10: Wanted to take you to a Parisian cafe. I mean, is the real reason that because I look like Superman?
Speaker 11: Sorry?
Speaker 12: Sorry, that's not nice.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Okay, No, no, that's not the reason. Yes, you you are an objectively attractive man. But if you're wondering about the why people were looking at you, it was because you were burping so much that people were concerned that you were going to be sick.
Speaker 10: Are you sure that people weren't just looking at me because of how I look?
Speaker 9: Oh? No, I'm sorry. I like it was not attractive. They were not looking at you because you were attractive. They were looking at you because they were disgusted.
Speaker 12: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I can't even help but ask, like, Burt, are you okay? Because to be burping that much, I don't know if that's normal.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've been on a different medication to try and deal with my reflex. It's it's just been a struggle bus, but I'm doing much better. Thanks.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: You know, like Sasha, you say you.
Speaker 10: Want to go to France, but you really probably shouldn't go to France because in other countries it's actually considered polite to burp.
Speaker 11: Is it? That's a compliment of the same.
Speaker 9: Even if that's true here in the stage, I like it when if someone burbs that they at least they excuse me or cover their mouths or something along those lines. Maybe I'm reaching for the stars here, but that is something that I am looking for.
Speaker 8: Blatant perspective.
Speaker 12: You guys, they excuse me.
Speaker 10: I usually say excuse me, but I just I was you were telling these beautiful stories. I didn't want to interrupt you.
Speaker 8: I was trying to respect you.
Speaker 1: Sasha, would you like to do on another day with Mark? Will pay for it?
Speaker 10: You know what, I didn't know that she was still closed minded, So honestly don't know that this.
Speaker 5: Is going to work out.
Speaker 12: Closed minded? What what do you mean?
Speaker 10: I mean, if you can't just be present accept the person for how they are, I mean, burping happens.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I get that, it's just how you handle it that, you know, really changes things and how you handle it was just not it for me.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 10: I mean if somebody to accept me, accept me for my purse.
Speaker 1: Too, well, Sorry no second date mark, but it sounds like you're fine with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's for the best.
Speaker 4: Jubile's first day follow up.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 12: Am I gonna tall ties?
Speaker 7: A large black coffee? Large black cost?
Speaker 1: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 11: I mean a large?
Speaker 1: He means Aventi, Yeah, have the biggest one you got. Venti is large, vent is twenty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, large is large.
Speaker 9: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 11: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 4: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three language.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Romira is in a fantastic game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of being fantastic, finding new things to cover your naked body is fun and Macy's.
Speaker 1: Has all the fashion you'll ever need.
Speaker 2: That's why they're here to hook you up with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because is not only a here to hook you for you for Victoria, they're here for all of your covering your naked body needs shopping store or at Macy's dot com. If you want to play, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubil Show dot com if you want to play. And now it's time to give Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go.
Speaker 1: Are you ready, Victoria? I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I got trash talk ready to Oh all right, trash talk today, So get ready?
Speaker 1: I need my music? Oh, here we go, please.
Speaker 12: Go?
Speaker 1: Ready for this?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got you. You know what a great question? Whoever I'm playing today? All I'm saying is I hope about your pillow because your bouter to get schooled so hard? Are you gonna be a nap after this round? Why the silent?
Speaker 14: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Nina? Yeah, there's just too many words? Do you mean there's three words?
Speaker 4: It was simple?
Speaker 1: I'm just one simple and easy to follow. I was impressident and mess this one up? Thank you?
Speaker 2: I got kind of losses on school and then pillow, Yeah, like why you need a nab after.
Speaker 1: School sometimes to get schooled so hard? You're gonna a naboy from the thinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this makes sense, got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: No naps after this game.
Speaker 4: So all right, you verse. Victoria is coming up right after this.
Speaker 15: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking, I'm not attractive.
Speaker 11: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria.
Speaker 1: You're shot at winning one thousand, one thousand.
Speaker 2: Wow, whoa whose almost did something very bad? And Macy's have been like, what a chance to win one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. But first, it's time for Hits one of six point one pays your bills, your chance to win one thousand dollars. Every single hour on the ten, listen for the keyword on the tens and then enter it Hits one of six one Seattle dot com and you could be one thousand dollars richer. This hour's keyword is grand g R A and d Grand enter that right now at hits one of six to one Seattle dot Com. And now it's time for America's favorite game show, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria in a heated game of trivia for one hundred dollars gift cards to Macy's. And at this point, producer Brad will come switch my phone screener to the right phone screener because I don't see any callers on the line, and I know that's not true. No, we're waiting to get the caller on. And this producer Brad handles that Are you ready, Victoria? Are you feeling I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 3: The coffee didn't really wake me up, but i'd just say a piece of muffin, and I feel pretty pretty riped up, ready to go. And I feel like I'm going to bring the hurt today. Okay, yeah, as in I'm all right ready. That was actually more positive than usual. I believe you this time. I feel very what's the word in a winning mood?
Speaker 1: You know? Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you'll be bring in the hurt to Rebecca. If you bring it, I'm not gonna I doubt you Rebecca, what's up? How are you?
Speaker 16: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 17: Ready?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? You're ready to take on Victoria? How are you feeling? Are you ready to bring the hurt as well?
Speaker 16: I'm ready to bring the hurt?
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that is going to butter your biscuit, Victoria.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and Rebecca. The game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to be you.
Speaker 1: Outright to win. Okay, all right, all right, Rebecca, here we go. Your time starts. Now.
Speaker 3: What do you call the process by which water changes from a liquid to a gas? What is the most common element in the universe.
Speaker 1: Oxtygen in Roman numerals? What does X represent five? Which which US state is known as the Sunshine State?
Speaker 12: California?
Speaker 1: What is the freezing point of water? And celsius?
Speaker 16: Where she degrees?
Speaker 1: Who painted the famous artwork The Starry Night?
Speaker 8: Oh? I know who it is. I can't think of it. I can't think of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll bring Victoria back in the studio and while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on and stuff.
Speaker 1: Rebecca, what's something you would like to tell the world today.
Speaker 16: Believe in the Tower of small steps because they can turn it into big ones.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's great.
Speaker 16: I tell my daughters that every day it just takes a couple of small steps to equal the big ones.
Speaker 4: All right, think of.
Speaker 3: That time I leave my apartment to be honest, and my Victoria's small step will get you one SI posture of the grocery store to order. Jose, It's okay, just take one out of your apartment and then I do.
Speaker 16: Sometimes that is the one step is what you need to begin.
Speaker 2: I don't fall, but well, well that's never that always happens. Here we go, Victoria thirty seconds. You can answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Rebecca outright to win? Okay, yep sor right here we go, Victoria. Rebecca, you can tell Victoria.
Speaker 6: Whin to go.
Speaker 16: On in march? It's that.
Speaker 3: Oh what do you call the process by which water changes from a liquid to a gas?
Speaker 1: Seriously? Uh, I know I know something, Asian? Why can't think of it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, Oh my gosh, I know this. I know this. Oh my gosh, I know this is easy, I know it. I like it.
Speaker 3: What is the most common element in the universe A metal? I don't know element.
Speaker 1: In le numerals. What does X represent? Oh?
Speaker 9: Five?
Speaker 1: Or ten? Which US state is known as the Sunshine State? What US state? California?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: I hated these questions.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's the water one? I know this.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. We'll find out in a second. But let's send it over to the scoreboard. I know it, and see who brought the hurt. Yes, as a starboard producer bread, there's no hurt.
Speaker 7: And that is not a zero.
Speaker 4: Victoria got a zero. No one's hurt except for me, who thought there are pretty easy questions, which means you win.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you beat Victoria.
Speaker 1: I know you got a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Let's get the answers now in Nana. What you're thinking of right now? Victoria and so said.
Speaker 3: The process in which the water changes from a liquid to a gas is called evaporation. H Hydrogen is the most common element in the universe?
Speaker 1: Is ten?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I said ten?
Speaker 11: Or five?
Speaker 3: But even you stop a five, Yeah I did. The US state known as the Sunshine State is actually Florida. What the freezing point of water in celsi zero degrees? And then the starry night is Vincent Banco.
Speaker 18: I knew that one too. It's okay, that doesn't matter. You don't have to know anything to win this game. Congratulation.
Speaker 16: I was going to get all five of them today.
Speaker 12: Usually when Victoria.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you still want because the tie goes to you, so you know, don't take that self, take that away from yourself. Okay, right, well Rebecca, yeah, small steps.
Speaker 1: Thank you for playing. It's awkward.
Speaker 2: I like it by Rebecca. You're awesome, Becky. He's gonna just wonder if you're still there. You're saying bye to you.
Speaker 16: You're still there?
Speaker 12: Bye? It was fun.
Speaker 16: I can't believe I was on the radio.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it either.
Speaker 4: You still are?
Speaker 1: You still are?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That was one.
Speaker 2: Thank you for playing. We play you Verus Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play, just d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubil Show dot.
Speaker 18: Com ta catch a Cheater only on the Jubil show.
Speaker 2: Evan is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and he's been dating his girlfriend Marcy for about six months and now he thinks she might be cheating. So let's see if we can figure it out for you. Evan, Sorry, man, but what's going on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've been to therether in about six months.
Speaker 19: Like we met at a bar one night. I thought it was just a one night stand, but it just kind of progressed from there. Okay, we kind of weren't looking for a relationship, per say, we just got out of a long relationship both of us and are like, yeah, our mindset wasn't in that direction, but it's just, uh, you know, I got to have a long relationships.
Speaker 11: She was seeing a.
Speaker 19: Married guy that she would hoped would leave his wife or her, and we were just talking to bonding about.
Speaker 8: Like how screwed up our lives were, and.
Speaker 19: We just started expressing our connection in other ways, like you know, basically bedroom.
Speaker 6: One. Yeah, one one.
Speaker 12: Night stand, let to another one night stand, and.
Speaker 19: Then it just turned into this thing, you know, and then I just started to kind.
Speaker 11: Of care for her, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's just we've always tried to level up with one another.
Speaker 11: I always try to be honest. You know, we've had enough drama.
Speaker 8: To last a lifetime.
Speaker 19: And I was like, well, if we're gonna do a relationship type of thing, then we need to be upfront about things nobs, and she.
Speaker 11: Said she wanted the same thing.
Speaker 8: I don't know. It's like we kind of.
Speaker 19: Saved each other from like losting ourselves off a bridge or busing our minds.
Speaker 3: So you definitely play a very key role in both of each other's lives. And she feels the same way you do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well I guess, I guess. Sorry, I thought, so, what's.
Speaker 1: Been going on that makes you feel like things are changing?
Speaker 19: So probably within the last month or so. I don't know, she's like like.
Speaker 11: A different woman. Like she's always been busy, you know, she's need to go.
Speaker 19: Get her you know, but she's becoming like more scarce than normal.
Speaker 11: Like we don't live.
Speaker 19: Together, but we always made some type of effort to kind of see each other, and like lately she would do this thing where she said she would call and then we can meet up, but then she never calls. Then she'll just start fights for no reason and like make them bigger than like they.
Speaker 8: Need to be.
Speaker 11: And then then there was a there was a client party.
Speaker 1: Okay, what happened that? With that?
Speaker 8: She had a client.
Speaker 19: Party thing and she she mentioned like, hey, do you want to come? And then she decided to downplay like it's not really that big a deal. You can stay home if you want to.
Speaker 8: And I was like, no, no, I want to.
Speaker 11: I want to go, like you know.
Speaker 19: Almost stressful legs Apples had an open bar, it's free. I was like, yeah, that sounds like a fun night, you know, so I tagged along. That's when I noticed the Mary guy.
Speaker 4: Oh he was there.
Speaker 19: I was across the room talking to someone and I noticed them. I knew they worked together, but like she seemed really really really really comfortable talking to him, and you could pick up on body language like when do you want to go home with somebody? And that's kind of the vibe I was getting. And then later I made a comment about it, and then she kind of shut it down and did she She made a comment of like, jealousy isn't a good color on you?
Speaker 8: Okay, you know, yeah, I mean you know, she got a point a little bit, like we never really put strong parameters.
Speaker 19: On our relationship, but I don't know, man, I Marcie's smarter than this man, Like, yeah, she could be.
Speaker 11: Over being strong.
Speaker 19: Along with someone that's like fake promises that he's going to leave his wife and he's not.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to do what she needs to do. You know.
Speaker 1: I hope it's not that.
Speaker 3: But those types of relationships kind of turn into a drug, you know, and you have so many high highs and low lows that you get on these crazy rides. So you probably served as a wonderful distraction and showed her that life could be wonderful. But if this guy started popping back up, I mean there's a chance that she could she could be kind of playing around in that area again, or she's using the opportunity to have you to make him jealous. So we've away, there's still going to be some type of poking at that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I feel, Oh, I hate this for you and I hate this for her.
Speaker 2: That sucks. Well, let's see if we can figure it out. You already told us a grocery store she's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song, come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to whoever she wants to send them to, and we'll see if she sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, we'll.
Speaker 1: Play a song come back, get your to Catch a Cheater? Next.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Evan is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of six months named Marcy might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards member at and say that she's this month's a big winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends those to her boyfriend or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: All right, Evan.
Speaker 2: Before we do that, though, why don't you remind us of your situation?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 19: Me and Marsi I met one night's stan turned to a relationship thing, always very honest. Lately she's been kind of sneaky and then it looks like she had a work function and kind of awfully reconnected with a guy that she was interested in before me.
Speaker 4: Who's married.
Speaker 19: Yeah, married, stringer her along. She deserves better than this.
Speaker 1: You know what's mary guy's name?
Speaker 4: It's not Charlie, Charlie the guy. Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, let's get let's pull that band aid off.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is horrible calling from grocers. I was looking for a rewards card member named Marcy.
Speaker 12: Oh hey, this is she.
Speaker 2: Hi Marcy, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. Here this month's big winner. Thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, well, thank you so much. That's awesome. Where did I win?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You've just won thirty six long stay red Roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fIF the United States. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Actually, Oh my gosh, congratulations.
Speaker 12: Thank you. That's insane. What do I need to do?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: How it works is I can take down the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 12: Then yeah, we could definitely do it over the phone.
Speaker 4: Then great, Do you want me to set up a time to call you back? Or do you know who you'd like to send him to.
Speaker 14: I definitely have somebody i'd want to send it to. It's a guy, though, Is there anything else like it?
Speaker 12: Maybe send him?
Speaker 2: Yes, we can send a bottle of it, like alcohol, whatever, wine?
Speaker 1: We have some whiskeys.
Speaker 14: Perfect, Yeah, I know he definitely like whiskey, so that would be perfect.
Speaker 4: Okay, how does that Woodford reserve sound?
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, she loves that.
Speaker 8: That'll do just fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do a bottle of that and it will still come with flowers and then a card.
Speaker 12: Awesome. Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 14: What do I need to do?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm prepared to take the information right now. If you just if you for give me the first and last name with the person you want to send them too, we can start their Sure.
Speaker 12: His name is Charlie.
Speaker 4: Is there anything you want to put on a card?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Actually, could we put just wanted to send something small to celebrate.
Speaker 12: I'm so excited to see what the future holds.
Speaker 19: Great AKA a married guy.
Speaker 2: Hello, Evan, your boyfriend on the phone. This is actually the Jubile Show. Name's Jubal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm Nina.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment called to catch a teeter, and Evan thought you might be messing around with a guy named Charlie.
Speaker 1: So the married guy.
Speaker 12: Okay, Hi, Evan, Marc, I'm so sorry you heard that.
Speaker 1: So you are with the married guy.
Speaker 12: So it's it's kind of complicated.
Speaker 14: He you know, i'd been with Evan for several months and i'd kind of given up on Charlie.
Speaker 12: You guys are calling Mary guy. That's that's actually kind of funny.
Speaker 14: And he was still seeing his wife and I that's why it's kind of stepped away for a while. And then I had kind of heard through the great line at work that things maybe weren't going so well with the wife. And I spoke to him at this work party that I did have Evan with me at I kind of discouraged Evan for coming, but he wanted to come, and I felt like I kind of needed to say yes, and he came, and I spoke to Charlie for a while. Turns out him and his wife's path completely separated. He has left, and at one point I stepped away and I did see Evan actually approach him and tell him, you know.
Speaker 12: He better not hurt her.
Speaker 8: You better not mess with her, and why.
Speaker 4: Does this seem so nonchalant and funny to you? Like you're just like it's like, oh yeah, and then you know, I've been dating Evan, but whatever the dude was seeing is white, Like that's that's crazy to me.
Speaker 8: I mean it's I mean, I understand the situation is kind of weird, but it does sound very assay about it, like you know, like you kind of don't care like I care about you.
Speaker 19: I just want you happy. I don't want to be strong along yet either, and so this is I don't know, this is this is proof that I kind of have been strong along And I thought we were more honest than that.
Speaker 12: You are. You're totally right, and I am. I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: I know we never really labeled things in the relationship, and sometimes I felt like maybe you were still.
Speaker 12: Hung up on your ex.
Speaker 8: But that's that's not an excuse.
Speaker 12: So I genuinely am very.
Speaker 14: Sorry, Evan. I didn't think this was going to happen. So, yes, Evan, I can confirm I was cheating on you.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, at least you're honest.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, I mean that's the type of honesty I'm used to. I just wish you were more honest in the lead up.
Speaker 1: You know, like, sound very upset of it.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 19: It's weird because I'm upset and in a lot of ways that can't be you know, because I still have feelings for my ex, but like that's not a thing.
Speaker 11: And we were dating.
Speaker 8: And I started caring about.
Speaker 12: Marcon, So wait, you still have feelings for your ex?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 8: I mean yeah, we weren't. I mean that's how.
Speaker 19: We met was we were pining over people that at the particular moment.
Speaker 5: Didn't want us.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I still have feelings, but like.
Speaker 19: That's not a thing that's gonna happen because she doesn't want to be with me.
Speaker 20: I started caring about you. I thought we were more honest than this. That's why I'm upset, but I feel like I can't be but now.
Speaker 12: I know wait what, Oh my gosh, do it baffled all right?
Speaker 8: Like, wait, you've been geting on me?
Speaker 11: Why is this getting turned abound on me? I?
Speaker 8: Uh, this is this is a goes.
Speaker 19: This is the most like mental gymnastics I've ever heard from somebody that try to turn around on me like this.
Speaker 12: This is everything I needed to hear.
Speaker 8: I am so done.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Evan, she hung up.
Speaker 2: I think you just got broken up with by the person who cheated on you, but you didn't cheat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I.
Speaker 8: Didn't do anything wrong. That's that's the I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: You know what? Now you know that you guys both served a purpose.
Speaker 3: You helped each other get past or at least she helped you get past a little bit somebody else that you could open up to. Now the key is going to be, don't take her back when married man decides he's going to stay married.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, I don't. I don't think she got it anyway.
Speaker 20: So after I told her, I saw feelings for my act. I'm right now, but now I know, now that.
Speaker 19: I know, I have a clear answer. That was not where I needed to put my energy at.
Speaker 2: Sorry that happened, but yeah, I bet there's somewhere elsewhere your energy is gonna be better.
Speaker 3: Start fresh to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: I made a huge mistake, and I need your help, so jewble show those aren't my words. There are some things that are huge about me, but definitely not a mistake.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's from one of our listeners. Every once in a while, I check my email and it's cool. There's work stuff in there. Yeah, yeah, most of it. It's way too late to respond to anymore. And then there's some spam, and then there's lots of listener emails. And one of our listeners has a big problem and asked if they could come on the show to get your help. We like to help, so we'll talk to them next and find out what their huge problem is and see if you can help them out next. So Doble Show, isn't it nice to take a break from your problems and focus on someone else's. Of course it is so Doeble Show. It's also nice to tell someone else how to live their life. I mean, think about it. It's the entire reason social media exists. Well, guess what you're luck because you get to do all that right now.
Speaker 4: Oh good.
Speaker 2: Also, your shot at one thousand dollars is right now with Hits one of six point ones. Pay your bills. Just go to hits one of six one Seattle dot com and enter this keyword producer brad as it payy why pay pay right now at hits one of six one Seattle dot com and you could be a thousand dollars richer, and now how can you escape all your problems and focus on someone else's and tell them how to live their life?
Speaker 1: Was because we got a listener from what We got an.
Speaker 2: Email from one of our listeners who says they have a huge problem and they wanted to come on the show and tell us about it and hopefully get some help from you.
Speaker 1: Her name is Stephanie. Stephanie was up. How are you.
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I nessa bro big Hi.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the problem?
Speaker 4: I slept with my best friend's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh on a break while they were on a break, but that really matters, But I'm sorry, Yes, I.
Speaker 9: Just I feel like it is still a mistake and it was a bad idea, and I think I need to tell her, and I just I'm scared to lose her as a friend.
Speaker 11: But it's like weighing on me.
Speaker 2: So they were on a break and you hooked up with him. Did it like, were you guys all out together, and then you ended the night by hooking up with them or something? Or was it active like you wanted to hook up with him and then you saw an opportunity.
Speaker 9: Ooh, that just sounds well, I think you know he definitely took the leap, and you know, it was takes two to tango.
Speaker 1: So it's not like I wouldn't have asked about it, Like I just I knew they were on a break, and he like brought it up, and it just.
Speaker 4: Kind of made sense. He hit you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So it's just the two of you like hanging out. You weren't like in a group setting, and then you just the two of you went off like you intentionally met up with him.
Speaker 1: Had all of this happen? I intentionally met up with Oka?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, Well, I think it's good that you have self awareness to understand that that was not a good thing to do if you want to maintain a friendship.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was a bad thing. There's lines in the sand. If you're on a break, you're on a break, right.
Speaker 1: This isn't even about that. This is about the friendship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean I don't know, Well, if you're broken up with somebody and they sleep with one of your friends, are you mad at the friend? I mean, for me, I'd be like, well, we were broken up. No, okay, that's how I think.
Speaker 4: I'm more mad at the part the ex partner for going there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think I would be more mad at the ex partner maybe like I just I'd be like whatever, I'm not with him anymore, So fine, I'm not going to be with them.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's a guy thing or just like you, But I know that if any one of my friends touched one of my ex is why we were on a break or any type of situation, that's like betrayal on every level. But depending on what that relationship was like. But if your friend was with this person for an extent, what is the relationship that your friend had with this guy? Were they together for a long time?
Speaker 12: They've been on and off for a long time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But is a break? Can consider is a break considered a break up? Or is it just like yeah, a break is a weak person's breakup?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: But how does that does it?
Speaker 3: How does that matter? If it's about your friendship? What does it matter if they broke up or not. You're still betraying your friend. Try physically getting close to her ex.
Speaker 4: This is why you can't be out there bragging about your significant other to your friends.
Speaker 1: Why does that happen?
Speaker 7: Because then when you.
Speaker 4: Break up, they're like.
Speaker 2: I mean you've had a great time, Sephanie. What are you trying to figure out if you should tell her?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like I should tell her, and like if I do, like, how do I go even about bringing that up and letting her know what happened?
Speaker 1: Are they and they're back together now?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's why I think you just invite them all out for like a group dinner. What hey, so he and I to mess around when you guys are on a break.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't do that. That's a terrible idea, shocky.
Speaker 3: Now, because if they got back together, then you would be ruining your friendship and their relationship. So it's almost selfish to bring that up at this point if they managed to do that. But but tankly was it already like it was already kind of ruined. So sorry to say this, like is already ruined when he slept with him? Like he slept with her too. But also, is it better that she tells her friend first or the boyfriend tells her first or does that make no difference?
Speaker 4: It was like a race?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, you're worried that the boyfriend's going to say something before you do.
Speaker 1: I doubt that he'll say anything. But I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't I can't trust it him.
Speaker 8: I can't got it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He might use it maybe later on.
Speaker 8: It's like a I don't know a way.
Speaker 4: To hurt her or the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're getting a lot of text in at four or six one to say you have to tell her. There's a few that they don't. Yeah, i'd say take it to the grave. Really, yeah, take it to the grave. It's obviously a broken relationship. Anyway it'll end, it'll all just ghost itself.
Speaker 4: You'll be fine.
Speaker 3: But if you have any hope of maintaining a friendship with this particular person, then you do because you need to be able to be open and honest and kind of talk about how that happened.
Speaker 1: The friendship is over when she tells him, what tells her maybe maybe maybe not?
Speaker 2: Is your friend the type that would be the friendship? Would it be in the friendship if you told her that you could hooked up with her boyfriend while they were on a break.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've been close for a long time, and I like hope it doesn't really completely.
Speaker 8: Destroy it, But I also know that that's hard to.
Speaker 12: Come back from, Like it's kind of an egregious error.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they but they talked about it taking a break, right, like they they had agreed that they're going to take a break and basically be single for however long? How long was it that they were on a break?
Speaker 3: Well, like, she's the one that told me they were on a break, right, so, like I know they were legitimately on a real break.
Speaker 1: Okay, And how long was the break.
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 9: I mean it technically it was only like a day.
Speaker 3: Weeks the days.
Speaker 1: I feel like if it was the next day, it matters.
Speaker 2: I think you have to tell her seventy thank you and good luck with your situation. Okay, oh my god, maybe just don't do that again in the future or wait forreak, wait a week at least, not like a lunch break.
Speaker 1: What you don't wait a week? Time for ninas? What's trending?
Speaker 3: So there's a window tinting company in Florida that is viral right now because of the Valentine's Day special that they're offering. It's a package where you get a man to fill up your gas tank. So you got to roll up to this place with your car and then you get one of their workers for the day to drive you around, fill up your car with gas, so you get to be a real passenger princess. So in their mind, that's the experience they're giving to you. Of course, there's mixed reviews all over the place.
Speaker 1: What are you getting your windows tinted?
Speaker 2: No, you're getting to just pull up and they're like, hey, Jeff, go drive her around all day.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's a ten dollars service fee, but if you pay the fifteen dollars service fee, then it comes with two snacks, so.
Speaker 1: It's only fifteen dollars to get driven around.
Speaker 4: Where do you go?
Speaker 1: Take you like Chucky Cheetah, THEMN like just driving?
Speaker 3: Like I need to go to Target and I need to go to the grocery store real quick. You can have Jeff from the place take you. I don't know if I want some random just sitting in my car, but whatever, and then he'll get out of the car and fill up your gas like a good boy, and then take you back to the place and then you ride off by yourself. Again, that sounds like a waste of my time. It's a waste of time and a waste of money. Like the last thing I need on Valentine's Day? Is somebody else to fill out my tank?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you paying for the gas? Sleep? What the heck? A random person?
Speaker 4: How many people are buying this though? I'd be so curious.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look like any so far. It's not talking about who's buying it. They're talking about the offer should be used as a.
Speaker 4: Study on feminism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's part of the mixed messaging.
Speaker 4: Too right to fill your tank because you're too dumb to do it yourself. I need someone to drive you around because you all day sacause you're angry, Like I put ninety two octane in there? You know what that is? There's three different types of fox, and that's like the one.
Speaker 3: I would So, I don't know. It's interesting mixed reviews. Maybe you'd like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Are you a peeper? Oh? This is a term that's.
Speaker 3: Being used for people that find themselves all over Zillow.
Speaker 1: So are not the regular peepers that you're thinking of? Here is here? Is zillow peeper?
Speaker 10: Type of.
Speaker 1: Actually? Really it is cool.
Speaker 3: Every time I live somewhere else and I get homesick, I go look at my old neighborhood.
Speaker 1: What other people's houses.
Speaker 3: It is so with Zillow Peeper, you can look at other people's homes, you know, like you're walking around inside seeing what's going on because they're selling it. But this type of person is becoming more and more popular because they're saying that it's the ultimate tool for satisfying voyeuristic curiosity without stepping outside of your home.
Speaker 4: Oh that's funny. They look at the traffic on Zilla. It's like a million hits a day, one house sold.
Speaker 3: But I think the funny part is is you never even have to leave your house. You can still creep around other people's by just sitting on your butt. Yeah, you can get some great creative interior design ideas.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I like that.
Speaker 1: I mean I actually really enjoy it. I'm not gonna lie. I definitely peep. It's so fun.
Speaker 3: But are you actually looking to buy? No, Well, one day, I like to get, you know, visuals of the things that I like.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, makes sense.
Speaker 3: Speaking of getting creative, scientists have gotten real creative, and they have found a trick to make little kids eat their vegetables.
Speaker 4: Oh, tell them to eat them and have them be a good boy or girl.
Speaker 3: You're gonna die Their trick is to tell the child that it gives them superpowers.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I told that if I do only my carrots, my eyes are gonna like not work really well.
Speaker 1: Eat my carrots. They may work great.
Speaker 3: And that's actually true. Eating carrots is good for eyesight. But this is hilarious. This is not breaking news. Haven't people been telling their kids that it's gonna give them superpowers for years?
Speaker 2: No, I never got told that. I got told eat your peace, sit at the table and eat it. You're not getting up until you eat them. You're not getting up until you.
Speaker 4: Eat the piece.
Speaker 1: Eat the piece. No, I go throw them away.
Speaker 2: I have to go to the bathroom and then I would the thing and then I would throw them away, except for the one time I forgot to flush the toilet and then that was ahole, different discussion without that's my superpower.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's.
Speaker 7: Jewels dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes I do.
Speaker 4: Oh well, sweet, we're ready to hear what is it?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 7: Try to get this off my chest?
Speaker 21: So I'm a pretty open guy, but this is just something I can't really tell me.
Speaker 7: You have radio show, make your guys a little better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 21: All right, So, like a couple of years ago, I was under rage at the time.
Speaker 7: Let's just prepaste that you were wet.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, oh got it, got it at the time.
Speaker 21: At the time, I was I was on a cruise and I'll be honest you it's pretty in terms of like.
Speaker 7: The text game, I was pretty vanilla.
Speaker 8: Dude, okay, And I took my.
Speaker 7: Grandparents car because he had like the like three drink.
Speaker 21: Past Yeah, so you know, I stull get to the bars. I was single the time too, on floort with all these.
Speaker 7: Like thirty year old woman just seeing what's happening, and you're.
Speaker 21: Like, I caught a fish. Yeah, I was feeling feeling what the fields the rhythm is.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 21: It was pretty new to everything. I was okay, high school wasn't too good for me.
Speaker 17: So come back to the room and then I'll be I acted like a big game and I was completely both.
Speaker 21: And she she's like, oh you into freaky stuff.
Speaker 8: Oh boy, And I was like, what was your definition?
Speaker 21: So she's like, go freshing out real quick. So she orders room service.
Speaker 17: Yeah yeah right, So she puts that aside, and like stuff starts going okay, and then.
Speaker 7: She just like clows your eyes and she uh proceeds to like.
Speaker 21: Take I didn't know at the time, but like I feel like this because.
Speaker 17: She stuff all over me and she took the entire chocolate cake put it on you know what, and it started to proceed and uh like.
Speaker 21: Eat it around it and like tell me to like put it okay.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I love chocolate cake as much as the next person, but not that much. Yeah listen.
Speaker 17: Fun fact is I didn't know this, but I have an allergy chocolate to something, so like it's something with cacao.
Speaker 21: Like I don't know, I got like some I swell.
Speaker 7: It's like I got like hide and stuff. So I didn't know this.
Speaker 4: So you sorted you swelled up and got hives.
Speaker 1: Did you go to the hospital.
Speaker 21: Yeah, So I'm like, damn, I didn't know I was that big.
Speaker 7: But I'm like, oh, something's wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 21: I ended up going Uh so I like an e R on like the hospital ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so and then I go in and this guy's like, what the hell happened?
Speaker 21: And because of that room talking.
Speaker 17: From me total Now, thank god I knew had analogy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, cake will never be the same for us either. Thank you. Yeah oh right, yeah, well, thank you for telling us your little secret. Man, stay away from that.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, no work account for me, not for a very long time. Oh.
Speaker 1: I would love to talk to an e R doctor.
Speaker 4: You don't even worry.
Speaker 1: They come through there.
Speaker 4: I explained that I was paramedic too.
Speaker 21: I see a lot of weird but that nothing pops out.
Speaker 4: Thank you for your real secret. I appreciate you have a good one, of course.
Speaker 21: God bout you guys.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: I do, Yay, what is it?
Speaker 13: I found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me, and I didn't know how to confront the situation because I'm I'm like a kind of a person. I don't like negative arguments. I really wanted to give him that, so I touched his toothbrush and scrubbed it all around the black step of the toilet. Wo oh, my goodness, man, man, when I watched him Breakfast Teams, I just felt so satisfied.
Speaker 4: I bet it's always the quiet ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time he gets that, what's your dirty little secret?