Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome to one eight four Hey Jonas episode where we're going to be answering your calls, your calls solicited technically your voicemails.
Speaker 2: Tip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, and we're gonna we're gonna give you advice on what you are doing incorrectly in your life. Just kidd But let's go for the first one.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: This is uh emo Big Rob on Twitter, and you know I have I have this question. You know, we're all dudes, we're all guys. What is your unspoken as a man? For me? You gotta if I'm using a bathroom and as a set of urinals, you have to leave a space in between urinals. You can't just stack up right now, you know what I mean. It's all they could do that. They can do that. Nothing stopping me from doing that. But it's kind of like an unspoken rule. What is your unspoken rule as a guy?
Speaker 3: I love it generous of you.
Speaker 1: When I'm with friends and I go into a journal, I usually like to pretend like we're strangers, and I'll go right up next to them and I'll usually just give them a look and say congrats.
Speaker 3: You do that to your friends, You've never done that to me.
Speaker 1: Oh god, okay, No, I mean I think I think there is an unspoken role.
Speaker 3: Everyone needs a little bit of space. And do you have an unspoken role?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Do I have an Do we have an unspoken rule?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: What's yours? I never asked someone how it went at the casino last night.
Speaker 1: Let's they'll tell you if it's good, if it was good, they'll tell you it's so rude, You're you're a terrible person asking how gol like did you you know, it's like it is any incredibly good unspoken role. Don't ask me that. If I if it was good, I'm telling you. I mean, I think it just goes without saying. Do not ask a lady their age. Don't ask a guy how the casino went? Same same, same right, same thing, all right? Or it's like if there's someone's tired, you don't ask that. Okay, one more I believe a lot of these. Actually, yeah, one more.
Speaker 4: You never say negative things about your friends, your your guy friends X, because they might get back together at some point and then you're you're gonna have to be like eating those words.
Speaker 3: It's really smart.
Speaker 1: So you just say nice things and leave it or don't say anything at all. I love that, Nick, because she may be in your life forever. Yeah, by way of marrying this person, I mean, if you remember Russell Dicklerson episode, Kevin and Russell both got back with was for a month their ex girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Totally all right, it'll be nice. Number three, no number two.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Hi guys, big fan here and calling in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have a question, as a thirty something young woman on the prowl, if you will, just trying to see how to best approach the dating world. I've been single for like four years now, and I don't know. I feel, like, you know, it's really rough out here. So any dating tips maybe I know for now before like your guys's own experiences, I would really love to learn about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, by so, Minneapolis is very cold. Go somewhere warm, somewhere warm to go on a date.
Speaker 3: Go on a date. It might change your life.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, I probably the most qualified of the three to answer this question.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Joe take it away. More recently, I.
Speaker 1: Would say, of a single yeah, obviously, okay, you didn't say yes, you just shrug, Well, you're not more qualified dance.
Speaker 3: I also dated and then met somebody and married than I was.
Speaker 1: Saying, I'm actually I'm staying there on this department as well, there's a lot of more recent dating apps have come to the scene since you were single. Correct, I'd say, girl, put yourself out there and if you're like dating apps, go for it. There's also like Instagram DM. It's like that's pretty much a dating app. This stays Also, what are you into? Go do that kind of stuff. We talked to another person a lot while back about this. If you like pottery or you want to you always what is your obsession with pottery? Wants to get ghosted, not in like the leave me home. He wants someone to get the pottery lesson. I don't know, it's just I see it. It's romantic.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So Joseph Ice is either going to dating app or go to a pottery class.
Speaker 3: Let's see if it works.
Speaker 1: If it works, then you are into ceramics though, like you like go to a city and you're like, cool, I've just I met this great person they'd like make ceramics for.
Speaker 3: Like you always meet Reman a ceramicist. So that's correct.
Speaker 6: Term gift actually, Okay, moving on my wife is too scared. It's Mike and Michelle too scared to call and leave. But we're watching your podcast and our dog's name is Max. If you want to, if you happen to actually answer our question, we have a leak in our home and it's we live in an HOA situation, and it's coming from our neighbor that lives above, and no one feels the urgency that we feel the need to fix this issue. So I'm curious if you have any advice on that.
Speaker 7: Thank you, fix it right away and sue everybody. Speaking from experience, that is actually the advice that I was going to give. Don't sue anybody if you know, absolutely get a lawyer and put a letter together that says how immediate the issue is, what's going on, because there could be mold issues with water, then they're responsible, and you need a timeline of all the events, and you need to send a letter to the HOA, to the homeowners, and to the surrounding neighbors because they could be effected.
Speaker 1: Wreathe Kevin, I was gonna say, just wait till it becomes a big bubble and pop it with your broomstick. Great advice. We'll go with that film it though, because you can get views.
Speaker 8: Okay, next pageonus. So since you are three guys and you have all.
Speaker 9: Girls, my question is for your wives or girlfriend, how is it dealing with the mother in law who had all boys?
Speaker 8: Because let me tell you, my mother in law is something else you would think she'd want to date her son. And she watches my two kids Monday to Friday while we both go to work, so I always have to bite my tongue about things that go on. And on top of that, my husband is the golden child of three boys. So how to your wives or a girlfriend's deal with your mom? From the looks of it, your mom is amazing.
Speaker 9: Maybe they don't have any issues.
Speaker 8: But I just cannot deal.
Speaker 9: So let me know your thoughts.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're rightday is amazing and there's never an issue.
Speaker 3: She's perfect in all ways. She's perfitted.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: I would say, there's a lot to this.
Speaker 1: You definitely do not need to Oversharing is a is an easy thing to do, I think just in family circles, and I don't think you need to share everything with your mother in law. I thought you're about to shame her for sharing that with us. It's like, damn, Joe, no, no, no. I think it's great that she's sharing this with us. She came to the right place. This is actually something we could give advice on. Qualified to answer this one, I think do not overshare, and like, you know, so your partner's therefore and if they don't understand, they're not being I think understanding of that.
Speaker 3: You have your friends.
Speaker 1: I think there's some things you just don't need to talk about, like if there's a pretty complicated situation. She does the mother in law does watch their kids, two kids, she said, I believe Monday through Friday. That is hope your partner understands he's significant and I don't understand how he is the golden child of the of the three boys. So that means like, no matter what he does, Mom's probably like in his favor, which is kind of shitty.
Speaker 3: And but then we should talk to the person that is the golden nick. How does that affect your life.
Speaker 1: If only there's a golden child that the part of this podcast, Uh, my life is great, yeah, and your your wife and our mother's relationship is great.
Speaker 3: So Priyanca and.
Speaker 11: Mom are thick as thieves and my advice unsolicited of course, would be open a bottle of wine, let the tea start spilling, and.
Speaker 3: Uh, blackmail.
Speaker 1: You got to get that blackmail and blackmails sometimes comes in the form of blackmail is fine. You know, Nick, we saw your movie and they're like, we're not into wanting to be chased or like love, We're into revenge. Revenge brings people together. Well, I'm not saying you back stabber, but you should definitely have the least the option. I'm like, you can just oh can I air drop you a photo and then you have to connect phones but highlight some photos she doesn't want to out there. Now, way you have the black mail. You've thought about this, I've done it anyway, I have to Okay, next questions question.
Speaker 10: Hey guys, my name is Marissa. I've been a fan of yours since I was fourteen and I saw you on TRL in my grandma's basement. So anyway, I have a question. My son is very big into Pokemon, so this is going directly to you, Joe. Where do you sell your collection? My son is fourteen and he wants to start his own little business with Pokemon trading and selling. So where do you get your Pokemon and tell me all about your Pokemon addiction secrets.
Speaker 3: Thanks bye, little mini entrepreneur. Love it.
Speaker 1: I would say, no, don't get into something because you want to sell and make money.
Speaker 3: You do it for the love. But if you are trying to make moneyull to you where you go.
Speaker 1: So PSA grading is the best grading for Pokemon you can go for. They take ninety days you ship it in and they signed it back to be honest whatever.
Speaker 3: I think PSA just takes too long. There's other grading sites.
Speaker 1: There's other great web things like cs CSCGI. I don't know, we'll put them in the web. We'll put them in the in the bio or link.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a podcast shoe. I don't know how this is. We'll put it in your ears. We'll put it in your ears. There there are other grading places. There's one in Miami that I use. I think it does pretty well. But you'll see there's an app called Collector, and it's very helpful to grade your cards so you can start his collection.
Speaker 3: And know what he's really going for.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of places you can go and actually, funny you brought that up, and I'm proud of this kid for doing that, because you know what I was made fun of when I was a kid for collecting Pokemon cards. And look get me now, I just got paid by Pokemon. They paid me with Target and I did this. I did a deal. I'm like, I actually kind of got I would be real with you, guys. I kind of got emotional at the thing because I was like, I remember being like teased about this, and now I think authenticity wins.
Speaker 3: So if he loves that, go for it.
Speaker 1: You should really And I think as a parent, I think it's super cool to encourage your your child and something like that. And also to Kevin's point, yeah, if he wants to like learn how what's the best way to like make a business out of this?
Speaker 3: So cool?
Speaker 1: Definitely there's YouTube is gonna be your help. But or hey Jonas podcast naturally. Well okay, but guys, I brought you a gift. Yeah, we're ripping. I brought you a gift unless you want to pay him back, all right, So I brought three of the OG nineteen ninety nine Pokemon starter packs.
Speaker 3: These are big. You're gonna give these to us?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or you paying back whatever?
Speaker 1: Pick your card, any card, just just yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: That I may I may want that one.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see what we get.
Speaker 1: I have a good feeling about this, me too, ripping live somethings have been sealed since nineteen ninety nine. Do you guys pull anything shiny? You're you're golden. I got a stormy tangla. I got a charmander. That's pretty sweet. Nothing shiny, okay, yellow cheek Pikachu, nothing shiny?
Speaker 3: You got a yellow cheek. I got a yellow cheek Pikachu. Ale. Oh, war turtle. That's actually great? All right? I got I didn't get. I got a Pokemon breeder. I got a seal, got two energies. Oh, piggiodo. This one good? Yes, it is pretty good. Is this one good?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Is this one good? I got one too.
Speaker 1: I mean that that will go for five hundred dollars to listen it up, so technically, yes, five hundred has to be good if you like money.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm ish like two hundred bucks, be gentle. This one looks good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's a that's a that's a we no hollows in this packs these too?
Speaker 3: These are good? All right?
Speaker 1: Well done, nick, I hope you guys, enjoy the yellow cheek Pikachu.
Speaker 3: Thanks for the gift.
Speaker 1: How about this, I'm gonna I'm gonna choose to send my pack to our listener to sell with his first business.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that same Yeah.
Speaker 1: So thanks for calling in to one eight four. Hey, Jonas, I'm gonna send you these to sell to your friends at school and get way more money from them and their parents and start your business and then get more money to buy more Pokemon cards to sell even more and become a billionaire.
Speaker 3: You grade this for ten, we get a ten PSA. That's three hundred bones right there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you mine as well, so there for you, buddy, I'm gonna think about it.