Speaker 1: I'm the Douvall and this is Conversations with the podcast. Today's guest is known for his online pranks, comedy sketches, and dryass interviews.
Speaker 2: Let's welcome Funny Marco.
Speaker 1: Well, they got me in y'all world, now, you know, but I think it was time for me to do it, you know, but I had to put a twist on this shit like I'm doing. I'm more like your own you know. That's what I'm gonna be. You can come to me and talk to me about shit that you're going through in life. Shit advice, you know what I'm saying, And advice with anything, not just your career, but life advice, you know. So that's what I'm here for. And this show here, I got the man that's on the rise doing his thing. He's been busting it open on that social media and now you taking to the next level, trying to get in that stand up lane.
Speaker 2: Got my man fun in Marco. What's happing?
Speaker 3: Innute? What's today?
Speaker 2: What's up? Man?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to drop the funny though. How do you feel like that start? Because I've been in the.
Speaker 1: Dog Just give yourself a chance to grow. You ain't even people just knowing who funny Marco is. I know you feel and I already know where you are in your mind. You're like, all right, I'm t It's like it's like doing a joke.
Speaker 3: Thirty years old.
Speaker 2: Though okay, I'm little, it's still a little Duva.
Speaker 3: What is your real name? Love?
Speaker 2: That's name. I used to go by my real name and stand up Roland.
Speaker 1: That was my name. Know, yeah, I mean that is my name. I'm telling me, But I switched it to represent for my city.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got sometimes I couldn't represent, like sometimes I might miss and don't say Duval in the interview.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh damn. So Duval stands for where are you from?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for where I'm from. So now what I did.
Speaker 1: I put it in my name, So even if I did didn't say it, they said it in my name. So it gave people inspiration from my city. And I look at duvaal now they say it everywhere. It's it's all over the world.
Speaker 3: But the real think that's your name. Though people that don't.
Speaker 1: Know, they they but that's all the point of me doing it. It wasn't for me. It was funny word like I'm when you see me, I want you to see duvau.
Speaker 3: Couse of your license. No, nigga, Okay, So what's up man?
Speaker 1: What's been going on with you? How your life and going on? First and foremost, I don't want you to be like the fun in Marco nigga, I really got something to say. I want you to be what's your name, what's your real name? I'm Marco Summers, Marco Smmer. I want you to be Marco Summers like you talk to me when you try to call me on the phone and I just listen for five five minutes to hang up. Yeah, you could talk to me now, this is your time to talk to you boy, and asked me what you want to ask me about life, about your career and everything.
Speaker 3: So I'm from Kansas City, Missouri.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I got into entertainment because I couldn't keep a guy a job and it wasn't I was one of the people that couldn't do the work, but my personality got me to kept the job. So people, okay, they fucked with me because my personality. But I was always on the edge at every job. So then that's when my last job was the water department. So that was the top job that you can have for the city. I was working for the city and I started doing social media and there was jobs and I was reacting to a lot of people videos, and.
Speaker 3: He's using social media. I was no, No.
Speaker 4: I was doing a lot of videos in the uniform at work. They told me you can't do that. It was like, either you're gonna quit or you're gonna do social media, and it just so happened. I was like, all right, I'm just gonna head quit. I gave up my house and my car and I went and moved back with my mama in Kansas City and Kasity.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So with that, I just kept doing videos videos. I didn't even see the money. This was two thousand and eighteen.
Speaker 2: It's been longer than that, so right, living my best.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's yeah. Yeah, I actually did the You never replied back to my stuff too.
Speaker 2: I did the video.
Speaker 4: I probably did. I probably didn't. I didn't say no, And that's crazy that you did say that. Yeah, y, because I sent you the video, I was doing videos to it, and I blew your DM up because I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to im be honest with you. I probably I'm just go a lot of videos.
Speaker 1: I'm be honest with I'm just starting to see you be funny though, you know what I'm saying, because like I probably didn't think it was funny.
Speaker 3: Told me you didn't like Mevie.
Speaker 4: First thing you said you don't like the ship I did. You said you ain't really into that.
Speaker 1: I ain't, still ain't, but I respect how you did your thing and used it as a platform and took it to another level.
Speaker 3: Please tag do low right there? Please?
Speaker 2: What year was that? This was twenty eighteen?
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, look I said something back to you, hit up, hit up Clay.
Speaker 2: You know I said hit up Clay.
Speaker 4: But I'm a real one though you you said it was yo, but I was because I wanted you to.
Speaker 1: I wanted I said hit up Clay. He did, so ship ain't that's a good person to hit up.
Speaker 4: Tell me when you told me hit up Clay twenty eighteen. When I write you no, no, you hit me twenty nineteen. It was a year, a.
Speaker 3: Couple of months, a year. But I hit you back two thousand.
Speaker 2: But I hit you back.
Speaker 3: I did I hit you back?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But listen August nine, twenty eighteen, you DM me back February twenty two, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the point I kept it real talking to you? How did I treat you like I didn't know you, like a whole, like I didn't know you. I treat like I didn't know you like he's supposed to treat the person you don't know them.
Speaker 2: You don't. Just like if somebody come and act like they know you off top, they think it O nigga.
Speaker 4: But you instantly show somebody love though, huh, you instantly show somebody love somebody kind of overboard.
Speaker 1: I try to show genuine love. I show it just just if I feel it. I show it, Like even when I post somebody, if they go viral, I want them to go round and I move on. I don't do it just to say, oh shit, I'm gonna do this. I put them on this. I do it just out of love and just for the universe. If I like it, if I feel like something need to be put out in the ecosystem, that's what I did.
Speaker 4: So question all you real quick when they when your Instagram was down? Did it bother you or you was just fond without it? But it didn't bother me as far as who I am they mess social media.
Speaker 1: No, because I always had a backup plan to the backup plan. I always know I'm kind of in y'all DNA because I've been in this shit so long, so kind of grandfather. Then y'all say, if y'all don't catch me there, y'all don't catch me on Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok.
Speaker 2: Only thing with Instagram. It fucked me up.
Speaker 1: I missed my hose in my DM, I couldn't get to my hose, and that's the ship I hated the most. But other than that, I really, I really wasn't tripping off of it. I'd like to entertain people off of it. I know, like I'm I'm really like a gateway for our community a lot, and like I'm like the I'm like the family member that everybody coming, whether they want accepted that that's where everybody come, like the hub. And at the same time, if it's gone, it fucks up our whole equals it don't just fuck me up.
Speaker 3: It fucked up all that people kne you was gonna.
Speaker 1: It just sucks up our whole ecosystem as one, you know what I'm saying. So that's the one it do bothers as far as that, but as far as me personally.
Speaker 4: So another question too, before me upcoming, I say, even me upcoming comedians, when you're on tour, what about the women do you feel like don't let it distract you after the shows? You know what I'm saying, meet with different women's what.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like we should do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Should you have a little fun, get it, taste all them holes?
Speaker 2: Just don't roll them?
Speaker 3: But sometimes it could distract you though.
Speaker 1: It can distract you if you're a weak week tend to dick ass nigga, you tend to dick ass niggas.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I'm emotional, so I know I don't really I'm emotional to too.
Speaker 3: I want to be too, though, man.
Speaker 1: But if you roll them holes, if you wrote anybody more than two times, you're gonna want to fight them.
Speaker 3: You're going to fighting. Thank god.
Speaker 4: I ain't got that in me though, insecurity, like just like Karen, But do you rolling?
Speaker 3: I have before?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Do you row random bitches? Though?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 4: I stopped when ship it's been it's been about it's been about three four months all right now with the question, so I started doing the videos so I'll stopped doing, so I started doing the video. So the random thing that happened to me is I remember on Thanksgiving, Oh no, I went. I started doing rap lyrics on people in the store. So I always wanted to do Walmart. What made me start doing videos is I used to see the people do the Whigs videos. No shade to them, but it was just like people act how girls are, and I'm like, okay, it was like, let me show how niggas are. So I used to do the videos in public where I used to go in public and my girl catch me cheating and I was a cheating, cheating ass nigga, but she bought on my clothes, so she was like, give me my clothes bag. So I was doing the ship like let me expose the nigga, like let me show you how the niggas be instead of how how the girls be because I'm not a female. So I started doing that in public and they start going viral. So even people like you shave and my people were posting like he's dumb as hell. So then I used to come and like tag me, hold.
Speaker 2: On, you heard what you just said?
Speaker 1: Yeah, even though I didn't reply to you and your d m what I did. I still was posting you no, no, but you know it was me. You was like dumb ass nigga. You didn't know it because I thought.
Speaker 3: It was real. But I posted you. You didn't give a fuck. Yeah you was.
Speaker 4: You was going hard on it like you was dumb ass nigga like that. You know you were in the videos in the video. Yeah, So the scenario was it. So I did just what you wanted me to do, right, But you didn't tagged me. No, I probably didn't.
Speaker 3: Nobody knew it was me though nobody knew it was.
Speaker 4: That's what made me switch to the Walmart ship because no, but when I started doing the videos, nobody knew what me and I was complaining about and my boys like, why are you trying to do realistic videos and you want people to tag you? It's gonna take away the realistics.
Speaker 1: And that's what I used to I don't think a lot of people, especially up and coming comedians, understand and how that works.
Speaker 2: And they wanting to get tagged for ship that.
Speaker 1: Don't matter, you know what I'm saying, don't Honestly, you don't really ever need to get tagged, you know what I'm saying like, and when I don't tag people, it's kind of on purpose to help you all, because I know the people in the gumments they're gonna tag him. Fun So because people don't like to be told to follow somebody. They like to feel like they found you know what I'm saying. So that's usually what I do. But people they so thinking that the tag don't.
Speaker 3: Change their life.
Speaker 1: If I tag you, that means I really don't give a fuck. But if like perfect example, my man j Ski, I never tagged him.
Speaker 3: I just found his page.
Speaker 2: But everybody know this nigga, don't.
Speaker 3: I just found his face. I'm like, we never tag him?
Speaker 4: And then I want to, But don't everybody know they know him more than more? You wonder where his page was. That's the psychological as him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the psychological thing of it, to make you love this nigga, to love him who he is and on your own course. I agree with that. I don't look forward. So what so finished tell.
Speaker 2: Me what happened?
Speaker 3: Uh So?
Speaker 4: Then after I wasn't getting tagged, I was kind of emotional about it.
Speaker 3: I was like, yes, hell yo, so I was.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what you were saying security ain't here, yeah, because the security putting at work. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But so but then that made me like stuff like that, the stuff that you cry about helps you too at.
Speaker 3: The same time once you realize that.
Speaker 4: So that gave me the momentum to go do a Walmart video and still keep it clean. With me doing Walmart videos, I still want to respect people and I want to mess with elderly people, but still keeping respectful. So I was like, let me go do rap lyrics on people at Walmart while they shopping because they think in the shop and then get their feedback.
Speaker 3: So I did that.
Speaker 4: Mazi, I know you know him. Uh, I did his first song and I did his whole song and then he uh he reposted it so and I sent it to him.
Speaker 2: That was hard.
Speaker 3: So then I seen y g were comment under let me go do his song. Then he re posted it.
Speaker 4: Younger man commented under his I'm like let me go do So it was me watching and I was going out there. Then I remember I was like, let me get out the music lane. And then I seen Kevin Hart do a stand up set. I watched this whole stand up set and I took some of his punchlines and when did it on people and Walmart sent to him then he were posted it. So I remember my first bag I got, my promo bag was ten thousand dollars and my manager he was like, I got a promo for you, ten thousand dollars. Make it funny. It's with a waist trainer. And I instantly was like, what the fuck I'm gonna do with a waist trainer? So I'm happy about the money. By I was mad about what he putting me in and he just signed up. He's like, nigga, you need money. You crying you in the lennter you broke. Yeah, he was like, this nigga figured something out. Make it funny. So I'm like, fuck, I'm thinking, like what can I do with a waist like.
Speaker 2: The cliche shit, This nigga is selling waist train?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, so you got to it was, but it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I And one thing he did tell me is with promotion, I'm so glad that he did. Started on my head. Don't be a promo ass nigga, Like, don't post on your page, follow this place because people is gonna water your brand now if you do promotion, put your face in it, make it funny. So when I got that, I remember having that waist trainer and I'm in Walmart, Louisiana, and I'm like, what the fuck can I do with this? So and I went up to customers and I'm like, dude, you got any more of these? And I say the brand and the lady was like no. And I'm like, okay, all right. If I force her and keep asking her, she's gonna cust me out. When I I did it like that, and it went viral like, She's like, I ain't it was old aage, I ain't got one of these.
Speaker 3: Goddamn it. What the fuck? I just told you.
Speaker 4: I'm like big oakt it. So when I did it, though the lady didn't like the video, I me ask.
Speaker 2: You this, who you had? What you recording with you?
Speaker 4: It was it was a stud, this stud that I'm if I could say the stuff like whatever y'all, I love y'all, but it was her.
Speaker 3: I moved, yeah, well, oh damn, that's even.
Speaker 2: That's what you call him. I like stud like.
Speaker 4: Bulldouts sound like kind of like like ugly, you sound like.
Speaker 3: It's not like an ugly to no.
Speaker 1: That's a nigga. That's a nigga. She she like, your homeboy. Yeah, so finished telling this store.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so that went, that went, you know, went up. But how I got to Atlanta was funny though. I remember a random dude right me. He was like, you need a manager? You want to come to Atlanta. I'm like yeah, I'm just like nigg could have killed me. I was ready to leave campt City. He was like, you know where you're then I was two thousand and eighteen at twenty eighteen. You hit me up Thanksgiving right going in twenty nineteen, he was like you you know Rihanna followed you. I'm like no, I'm like, damn, she followed me. He was like yeah, it's like you need a manager. He was like, man, let me fly you out to Atlanta. Like and I'm like, okay, fly me out.
Speaker 1: So he was one of the people answering to anybody in your DM that you said. I was happy, yes, god man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then he got me to Atlanta and he flew he flew me down here and I was staying with him and his girl, and I stuff to realize he wasn't that nigga, Like as I'm staying with.
Speaker 3: Him, I'm like how, And then I ended up running. I don't know if you know.
Speaker 4: Right there, I ran it into him and he was like, I'm like this that nigga.
Speaker 2: I need to be with Rock City.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to get next to him. So they end up getting next to him. So I feel like relationships got me far. Being next to the white people on me doing my part, and when I got in a room, people respected me because I never brought up money.
Speaker 3: I never asked for it. I want to know how to get it.
Speaker 1: So now that you here, fast forward, where you are now? Do you feel like you've accomplished it? Now? Do you feel like you're doing your thing? Where do you feel like you are as far as in your career career right now? You'll personally to answer your question. I could say I came far, but I don't feel like I'm doing enough. I always wake up and feel like whatever. I feel like, I ain't enjoyed one moment yet of my career. It ain't being one moment I've been like it like I'm happy for this.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by like you don't feel like you're happy with what you're.
Speaker 4: Doing or you, it ain't being one that just like like, damn, I made it.
Speaker 1: It ain't being what do you consider making it? What's what's your I can.
Speaker 4: Say I made it because I'm doing what I want to do, so I made it at that point. But I feel like now that I'm doing what I want to do with so much more that I want to do, that I'm in doing what I want to do.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying, But why do you feel like you don't like what? What do you feel it's made?
Speaker 2: Like? When you like? What do you say? Like me? Really?
Speaker 4: My made it is that that movie premiere red carpet weekend, people of box office going to go see me and it's just like that weekend like eight box office.
Speaker 3: But to me, I just want one of them moments.
Speaker 2: But let me say this, though, people don't go to the movies no more.
Speaker 4: I know, but look, Michael B. Jordan when they drop that Creed, it go crazy. So one of them movies if if that's possible, But then again, them movies can go down, then it's done.
Speaker 1: Then you're right, that's gonna happen, that's easy can happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Then what right? Because I want to tell this to everybody. It's like the part that you want, that's the easy part. The hard part is all right, how can you be happy?
Speaker 3: That's like how can you get famous? Then yeah, they get money? Deal with yes, Yes, it's always a then yes.
Speaker 1: And that's why I try to show through my life and who I am, to show how to live life and be at peace after you do your thing or whatever, because I mean we all when you grind and you just your tunnel vishi and you go straight there.
Speaker 2: But the next thing you know, you look back. You got everything you.
Speaker 1: Want, the money, the life, the career. You're like, what the fuck next? And then that's where people go crazy. They be unhappy. You know what I'm saying. Do you know what happiness is? Your your your definition of happiness?
Speaker 4: Taking care of people around me? Like honestly, because I make money for my people around me. Because you have a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I said a lot and I'm bringing a lot more people.
Speaker 2: You say, people are you just talking about? Close end the meeting?
Speaker 4: I say, like my family and also developing my family now and this is what my camera man, my you know my friends that I am.
Speaker 2: You consider that Kansas City is a part of that too, are you just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to do a lot for my city. I do want to build, and I want.
Speaker 2: To That's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, I want to better community center for the younger people. Fuck the older people, but I want to start with the generation like that that. Yeah, they already done what they had to do with the younger people, building the community center and releasing that and cutting that shit, like cutting that.
Speaker 3: Tide, like, hey, we got this for the kids.
Speaker 1: You gotta do that though, because nowadays, like you said, because you you grew up in the era, you came up on the era seeing the superstar in the movie theater. Nowadays you're the superstar. Now you're the network, You're the You create the Hollywood. You create your own Hollywood. You see what I'm saying. So you already who you saying you want to be? You gee what I'm saying. It's just now initiating them and letting the pieces fall away they lay by planting them seeds and you're doing it. You already won. I won twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: What's two people you look up to? That's a lie.
Speaker 2: I look up to.
Speaker 1: Every I look up to a lot of different people for different reasons, Like today I just posted.
Speaker 2: I looked up to Michael J.
Speaker 1: Fox just for how he resilient through life even though what he'd been going through in life, still was able to be happy, be joking about it, just be at peace. I look up to people about different things, you know what I'm saying. Everybody, everybody have different things in life that can teach you a lot, not just in just one feel that's right, that's.
Speaker 4: Some deep thinking because like now I can say with stand up, I'm happy that I did it. This opened a whole new lane in my career of long Jeopardy like I and it shows me that you can like touch the real not just funck the internet. If you can get down and really touched the roll to make people really, that shows who you really are. So and I didn't want to do it at first. I wanted to do it mentally. I wanted to do it mentally like I because I grew up on stand up, like for instance, watching you one on six in Park. I just grew up with a lot of people talking live, seeing them live. We didn't have Internet. I'm a nineties baby, you know what I'm saying. So well, watching that comic view with the Remember old dude, I know you.
Speaker 3: Know this joke.
Speaker 4: Odude said your hair loines so far back, look like so somebody else's it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about. With the dreads, he died, he passed away. I think, no, no time, No, Tyler, he had dreads and he was he like he was drunk all the time.
Speaker 2: Tyler.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I grew up watching straight stand up raw, Like I remember the day Bernie Mac Show release, so I remember watching that. So with me feeling like I have a special part of just seeing good energy. I was like I wanted to do stand up even before I started doing videos, but realizing it's an art to it, and now that I hit the stage, it's like I really care about the people and how they think and what they're gonna leave and how they feel.
Speaker 2: How long you've been doing stand up now.
Speaker 4: I say probably like probably like two to three months, two to three months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that no, no.
Speaker 2: No o, god, I just when I was hit he was hitting me up talking.
Speaker 4: About yeah but no no. My first show literally I did what was that in Memphis? It was my first show that I really went out and did stand up, Like with me actually on their where Baltimore.
Speaker 3: It was Baltimore and.
Speaker 2: That was that was by yourself or you open up for.
Speaker 3: That was by myself. I opened up for Dezi.
Speaker 4: That was the first one, honestly want to open up for DESI when I did his show, and I don't know when that was.
Speaker 1: I remember you always come to me telling me on the road with you. But let me just you know, I don't be taking you. I never took you serious. Yeah you know, because you never serious. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's always is a joke behind this shit. He always try to which I get, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's one thing went up and coming to me. I don't like to knock with it yet because they still on the jerney.
Speaker 4: I can say this this is me though, but I got to learn how to leverage it, because that's one thing DESI told me, like you told me I want to get you when we started, and that same thing, DESSI told me why I did this show.
Speaker 3: And it's just like step in being me.
Speaker 4: Talk to me like if you talking to like, you know, a business man, you trying to survive a car like talk to me in that way because I gotta you gotta control your sense of humor, like because it's ready.
Speaker 3: To go, but push it back this up here.
Speaker 1: So that's right now in your career though, shipping right now, stay but certain stay Walco. That's why you don't change your name right now? You know you like you. You say you've been following me and you've been a fan of mine for a long time. Right so you know my first joke about by a girl to drink. I was tired of doing that joke twenty years ago, but I didn't stop doing it till about ten years ago. And I still do it if somebody in the crowd asked for it, because that's what we do it for.
Speaker 3: You know, because we got to see it loud.
Speaker 1: Yes, they never saw it loud. It's just like you might say, hey man, do this ship. I'll be tired of that ship. But you don't be tired of it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You Just like Walmart. I hate when people tell me go to Walmart. I was tired of it. I don't want nobody to bring up Walmart to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but you know the flip side of it, it's up to you to make them forget that. That's why I gave him ship to forget, to forget the old on to where they didn't have to. If they do want it, they want it. But if they don't, they go into something else. So that's up to you. You don't change you don't. You don't change your name for them. You you give them something to make them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, respect you for that, Yeah, to say give them something else or not.
Speaker 1: It's just like I was like, man, hey man, you want to step off of doing that that?
Speaker 2: Uh, what's the ship? You do? The prank ship? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you did. You evolved into the interview ship. You see what I'm saying. So that made them not even give a fuck that about that no moment.
Speaker 4: And if you go back to it, it's good because it's good. It didn't get dried out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you didn't.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like I feel like that way about fifty cent he left right and he started doing it like you. He don't have a plopping album, so if he go do it, he go do it like it's like damn, you know what I'm saying, So leave it before leave you not even just leave it.
Speaker 1: It's just just evolved, you know, what I'm saying, evolved before before the ship run over you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's just like everything in life.
Speaker 1: You know, some people, the people that that came from common view, they didn't understand how they evolved in the social media and that why they got stuck over there in the com of you. It's just like people in social media don't know how to evolve into something else social media.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You just got to know how to move before the ship move past you. You know what I'm saying. And that's what you do. I notice you don't. You don't you don't let some ship like all right, I'm gonna keep doing this. I'm gonna keep you. Don't beat that horse.
Speaker 3: It's a gift and the curse because some people miss that too.
Speaker 1: But then you gotta know how to do it though. You gotta know how to let go and know how to give it to them every now and then. That's just like sometimes like I might say something like safety and that I might say poor asshole. You know, people might hear me say it so much when I when I do a show, lie, they want to hear me just say it. You know what I'm saying, so I give them something just to say it, just to satisfy that crazy even even like they like the song about by a Girl or drinking the club, the song I was telling you about it's a joke. If you hear a joke a couple of times, you really don't want to hear it, but you think you want to hear it. So I have to do it for you in a way to make you satisfy you. But at the same time, no, I'm not gonna get back to satisfaction that that I want it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you just goes yeah.
Speaker 1: It's but it's still a win because they asking for you, they want you like that. Let them tell like it's just like me. I never said I never took off a little duvo, but people called me duvau.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They did it. You know what I'm saying. They might call me up, they might. I don't I transition.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like bow wow.
Speaker 4: He just changed Sean Moss and they just didn't give him time to Let's give you the Sean mass the actor like get into it, and he just changed it automatically.
Speaker 3: Like call me this.
Speaker 4: I get what you're saying, Like, nigga, I'm still call you b Yeah, yeah, I ain't saying that.
Speaker 3: Sean mass Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, I'm not finna stop calling you a little due value nigga.
Speaker 3: If you do something, I do a movie, roll in my movie. Bros. Like the actor Marco Summers, that's Marco.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, they evolved, yeah because.
Speaker 3: On social media and the social media is funny Marco.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Still, that's still your bread and butther at the end of the day, that's still what people know you for all that opened the doors for everything else.
Speaker 2: You never stopped that, and I'm quit your day job. What that she got? Because I'm kind of tired of talking to you.
Speaker 3: How we've been talking all right, so we're almost done it. One more question?
Speaker 2: Is this my forecast for this niggas? This nigga just interviewed you. Just we just did the whole interview for you.
Speaker 3: So look, one more question.
Speaker 4: So the thing I got person in my house that I need advice with, it's for kids.
Speaker 2: So how many kids you get?
Speaker 4: I got two, but I got one. She's a four month old and the baby mama is she just she she didn't let me say the baby right now because of her decision and with me, I went through that before, with fighting and trying to get it with my first baby, and it was draining, and it was just like, you know, I want to be here, you know, I provide.
Speaker 2: You want me to tell you? What?
Speaker 3: Ude?
Speaker 1: What put yourself on chazzupport? Put yourself on Jazz? Why you can in this low put yourself? What's she at?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 3: Uh? Right now? She just went to California? She no, she.
Speaker 2: How fuck up?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: California is the worst place to be for child support. She knew what she's doing. Yes, she's going over there to get the most she can. They take the most. Ask anybody Google what people paying the child support out there? Your average person figure that? Yeah, Ship, I ain't got no advice for that.
Speaker 3: She's trying to show of off, make some calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to put you out there like that.
Speaker 3: That's what you just told me something. I mean hopefully I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to trigger no ship to to cause more ship like hell and all that ship.
Speaker 3: No, I'm bros.
Speaker 2: I know that's right, Ship. I don't know. I don't know, rich Broke.
Speaker 4: That's one thing I can say people about you. You make money, but you make it in your own way. You do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: Only people I feel like this. So know you got a plane and you got you just be on and always.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: It's because I won't people to see it. I want people to be inspired.
Speaker 4: But we don't know where your money being like, but you all right, I ain't gonna say that.
Speaker 2: But we know.
Speaker 3: I know it's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, But I'm blessed you a lot of money. You don't be in this so much twenty money. You'll be in the game for twenty four years, so much.
Speaker 2: Long.
Speaker 3: Stop saying that nigga got damned. I'm just blessed.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of people to take care of. I got a community to take care of ship and I do it. But other than that, anything else you want to ask me before we get out of here?
Speaker 3: Man, do you think bag wires going this year? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, we're doing that thing. I see it can't with you because y'all got Kansas.
Speaker 3: Y'all. I'm saying, y'allah, I won't.
Speaker 1: Be five hundred dollars. Yeah, give me my money, bro. Thanks for listen to another episode. Of Conversation with Me, Little Duval, we got this bitch. Don't miss an episode of Conversations with Listen to subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio, app or wherever you get your podcast. Conversation with podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and our executive producer is Dolly Bishop and produced by Aaron A Keen Howard