Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh Let's kiss you, Yill Moore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Can you believe we are in episode five of Parenthood?
Speaker 1: No, because I love every second of it.
Speaker 3: It is so good. It is flying by.
Speaker 1: It is not a job.
Speaker 3: It is not a job. I look forward. I look forward to my night's watching.
Speaker 4: If you guys are listening, by any chance, if you're listening, I hope somebody is just watch it.
Speaker 1: It holds up. It's not dated.
Speaker 4: Everything about it is amazing. Yep, it's such a great show. I'm not to the weepy stuff yet. I haven't really cried.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It's as of right now. It's all feel good in all things to.
Speaker 1: At some point.
Speaker 4: But I call it a dramedy for sure, drama sprinkles of comedy.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree with like the siblings have comedy.
Speaker 3: They are so good, all four of them. Bravo Braverman's you guys.
Speaker 4: But I do have to say something what this might be a controversial takee people coming close. I don't know if this is happening to me because I know what I know.
Speaker 3: They're flirting on screen.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is so crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, I thought there was the one scene where she is like chewing him.
Speaker 1: Out, kickfoot. Oh my god, I felt it.
Speaker 3: I felt it were okay, So tell me the timeline. Are they dating this?
Speaker 1: No? I think this.
Speaker 4: No, we're five episodes in now. They kept their relationships somewhat secret. I think during see when they say what you find this is the beginning. We're seeing them falling in love because it's so obvious they met on the show. And remember she was a late higher, so she wasn't even in like the you know, maybe when they did table reads or that initial pilot because it was more a tyranny.
Speaker 3: They may have started dating at this point. So allgi they stated it just barely twenty ten to twenty twenty one. This episode aired March thirtieth, twenty ten, right, but.
Speaker 4: They shot in it was filmed, and remember the show got delayed because of a more attorney's situation, so they probably if they start dating in March, they probably.
Speaker 3: It's the fall or summer.
Speaker 4: They were dating like when the time this aired. Yeah, right, but like no, they're flirting and we're sicking. Go back and rewatch because that is the one change that's happening for me in the rewatch because when I watched it, I didn't know, so I didn't even think about it. But in the rewatch, I'm like, they're in love with each other.
Speaker 3: It's so obvious, and it's sad that they're not together anymore. What what do you think happened there?
Speaker 4: The only quote she's ever given is that they became friends and started dating. That they never had this is a paraphrase. They never had like the big conversations that you would have. So maybe they never talked about marriage or I don't know, like hards from his first marriage.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There seems to be some kind of big conversations that they never had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then when they had them, they maybe disagreed or them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something something weird. But am I right there?
Speaker 3: I noticed that too.
Speaker 1: You have seen a diner.
Speaker 3: I'm not wrong.
Speaker 1: This is not brother's sister. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I literally was like, I know, and it's not creepy because I'm able to like separate.
Speaker 1: But the foot kicking. You guys, if you.
Speaker 4: Were listening to us but not rewatching, you might want to go back and watch episode five because the foot kicking is not. I did not do that with my brother.
Speaker 1: Even no one foot takes a brother or sister. Sometimes I'd barely force a smile.
Speaker 3: Totally in love. Okay, should I synopsize before we yet jump into so many thoughts. So as Max rejoins the baseball team, Drew helps Adam reconnect with him, while Sarah strikes up a friendship with Amber's English teacher. Meanwhile, Crosbie feels pressured to start a family early, and Julia or just Sydney to stand up for herself.
Speaker 4: Oh my little new haircut. The daughter had totally has a haircut.
Speaker 3: I know, she totally has a haircut. Let's talk about the daughter. Because I was the person that never wanted to be the princess.
Speaker 1: You were the maid.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be the water dresser, the royal royal dresser, like I always wanted to do the jobs. I didn't want to be the princess. So I got it, you know, I totally felt where Sydney was coming from.
Speaker 1: And then her mom, poor Eric can't get out of her own way. She can Tiara Tiara, and she's all the kids like. And then that kid is.
Speaker 3: The kid's snooty.
Speaker 5: That kid needs to be like because of the mom a reality, because any mom would be like, hey, sometimes you can be the princess sometimes not Yeah, and then that mom kind of doubles down Raquel, Raquel.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to like Raquel a little less.
Speaker 3: I I don't believe our editor that she's a good person and realize she is. She isn't gidding, I'm kidding. Character is a tough Yeah, she is definitely a tough sallow that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Is passive. Joel's are very passive. I love Joel, though I do play out He's not my favorite.
Speaker 3: Is when he was like, well, I'm always the chef.
Speaker 4: I love him, and you know he's so great because he's on him guys like yeah, really continued on to have a great show. So, okay, do you want my Tilden Park information now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, because we're talking about Julia and Joel, so we should.
Speaker 1: It was funny with the callback when she's like, uh, I never made it out on the Merry Go Round. Okay.
Speaker 4: So for anyone not from Berkeley, sorry to brag, but I am from Berkeley. So I grew up in a town just a tiny bit over like literally we called through the tunnel so my town. Then there's a tunnel, and then you're in Berkeley. And I went to Berkeley and my mom grew up in Berkeley. My mom went to Berkeley High So like I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Tilden Park immediately, that is.
Speaker 3: A reference exactly.
Speaker 1: It's a very Berkeley thing. It's very awesome.
Speaker 4: So like you go there for field trips, you go there for like we just took my nieces and there's a stee a real live steam train, but it's like for you know, it's small, but it's like for kids, and there's.
Speaker 1: Trains, and there's this Merry go Round.
Speaker 4: There's like a sort of a animal petting I don't want to say petting ze.
Speaker 3: Is it known that people hook up on the Merry Go Round?
Speaker 4: So that part was totally totally fabricated. Oh okay, because the Merry go Round part is real. Yeah, the reference to it is real. I've never seen anyone over the age of six years.
Speaker 1: Old because it's a very kiddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Merry go Round, Like it's a cool Merry go Round, but like you take your little little kids, like my nieces are nine and seven and like in two years, one of my Nieces is going to be like I don't need to go to the Merry Go Round anymore. Like it's really for little kids and it's only grandma's and parents and little kids. There's not a teenager in sight. It is so I don't know how to explain it. Like it is like there there's like a you know, some young people that work there, and they're making the popcorn out of like pop an.
Speaker 1: Old popcorn part.
Speaker 4: It's this thing has been refurbished because it's like a historical merry go round. Yeah, but like it's not fancy, it's so old timey, hasn't changed really in My mom.
Speaker 1: Used to walk there from her house when she was a kid.
Speaker 4: She would she was allowed to walk the dog there down to the Merry Go Round and back.
Speaker 3: So the one's hooking up the reference makes is valid, however, because they.
Speaker 4: Wanted to do a Berkeley thing. Yeah, the story they messed up.
Speaker 1: No one's making out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'll answer the question. I've never hooked up on America around my entire life.
Speaker 4: Guys, you gotta go to this merry around. No one's hooking up on nothing. It's not a teenager place.
Speaker 3: It's like probably full of brust.
Speaker 1: It's you know, it's super fancy.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, is like they it's this historical Merry go Round. Yeah, they've refurbished and it's like beautiful blah blah blah. But it's for little kids like and there's not You couldn't even make.
Speaker 1: Out if you want.
Speaker 3: It's called the carousel.
Speaker 1: It's a carousel. It's a carousel.
Speaker 4: It's an old timey antique carousel. It's Tilden Park, so that it.
Speaker 3: Is very pretty. It looks like it belongs a.
Speaker 4: Disney thing, and like some of them go up and down and if you're first of all some guy, the guy that works there, I think it's like family owned practically, make sure you.
Speaker 1: Have your weird leather belt tied. No one's making out.
Speaker 4: And I think somebody mentioned a spinning teacup, but it doesn't even have that.
Speaker 3: For the people that are listening that. I have never been to Berkeley, but have been to Disneyland. It literally looks like the Merry go Round, kind of a.
Speaker 1: Small version of the Parrousel in fantasy Land. Yeah, it's it's smaller than that.
Speaker 4: I don't ride it because it makes me nauseous because it doesn't go fast, but still's a lot of spinning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a lot of up and down.
Speaker 4: There's just parents going on when it ends and lifting their little kids off the thing, and like it says parents can hold the kids, so like I can hold my knees if she's too little.
Speaker 1: Nobody's making out.
Speaker 3: High that it's like after hours hook up.
Speaker 1: I mean I would have given it to them if.
Speaker 4: They said behind the Merry Go Round, like there are some kind of like you know, I could see Berkeley kids sneaking.
Speaker 1: In there, but not on the Merry Go Round. It's okay, Julia.
Speaker 3: But I did love that at the end of the episode, Julia and Joel break into the pool.
Speaker 1: Totally cute. I don't know a pool that was supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be, assuming there was a swimming pool that they did the lessons A I looked the same.
Speaker 4: That was an inside pool and this was an outside pool.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think.
Speaker 1: We're being nitpicky, but like whatever, I.
Speaker 4: Like them deal with Julia.
Speaker 1: He's a control freak, and he does.
Speaker 3: He does annoy me. Look, I get the whole yin and yan thing, Like for somebody that's so controlling, you need somebody that is not so controlling to like balance you out. But I do hate how passive he can be when it comes to.
Speaker 4: Sort of melting down with Raquel and a sort of Raquel like he could have stepped in on the princess things, you.
Speaker 1: Know whatever, but like no, but he's very let them sort it out.
Speaker 3: But he's also like, let Julia do the tough things, which is annoying.
Speaker 1: She is a great lawyer. What part is it with Cosby? And what word? What lawyer word does she use?
Speaker 4: And he goes, did you just corroborate? Also, we want to thank Start TV, our friends at Star TV who help us do this podcast. Let me tell you can watch Kilmore Girls on Start TV at five o'clock and eleven o'clock every day.
Speaker 1: What is better?
Speaker 4: You can watch it while you're cooking dinner. For some of us were even eating dinner at five o'clock. And then it's the before bed. For me, it's like, you know what, I really want to watch kill my Girls as a wind down, put myself into good mood as I fall asleep.
Speaker 1: So Start TV.
Speaker 4: And now that I've discovered Start TV, I literally am watching it.
Speaker 1: All the time. It's got the closer.
Speaker 4: It has medium, it has Risolian aisles without a trace, all my shows in one place, So thanks again.
Speaker 1: Start TV. There wasn't very much was Zeke even in this with the mom and dad in this.
Speaker 3: I do not the grand mom. Definitely what Camille was in it? Oh yeah, because they call the boyfriend calls her Camille.
Speaker 4: And then they're all, yeah, Cammy. However, that cracked me up. The boyfriend is classic. I obviously knew they were gonna get back together.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was being a little bit of a pill because let him have his opinion of nodding Hill Or what movie were they watching?
Speaker 1: They're watching a hu grand one, the famous holiday one.
Speaker 3: Love Actually, Yeah, I love Actually, I love that movie. Yeah, I uh. That is the one thing I do not look forward to one day when my son starts to date, like somebody makes him sad immediately cut out.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm having like a full like brain mind meld because I'm watching her on this well simultaneously, she has a major storyline on Chicago Med right now.
Speaker 1: So it's like, oh, it hurts my. It's almost like a time warp. You're like, I can't.
Speaker 3: She looks like their daughter though, isn't that weird? She looks just like the two I.
Speaker 1: Tell you, Peter Krause looked particularly hot. No, he is.
Speaker 3: He's not my type, and I would say he is a bab.
Speaker 4: He looked so especially hot in this episode. There's I think, in the scene where they're playing baseball, and it's really just like him on screens smiling.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm so mad about something.
Speaker 4: Have I already told you how usaid I am about something about nine one one?
Speaker 1: I can't watch it anymore?
Speaker 3: He dies, right, yeah, yeah, we can't watch it. People got really?
Speaker 4: I know people, Hello, let's talk about it, okay for those that got mad at Danielle and let me throw her under the bus. Danielle gave the spoilers spiler alert.
Speaker 1: She didn't even give.
Speaker 4: A spoiler, you guys, I didn't because the people that watched it know you didn't. And the people that are mad are the people that didn't watch it yet and think you gave a spoiler. You gave like the tiniest little scratch of the sirt crumb of nothing. It doesn't even matter. So I know, we see you. We don't think comments.
Speaker 1: Some angry DM shout out to my inbox. Shout out to the people that want to listen to listen if you want to. You know it's coming soon to every podcast platform. Listen if you want to.
Speaker 4: I think I already cleared the title you did, you have the title trademark?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 3: You did yo yosa?
Speaker 1: Well, so, oh yeah, okay, So I love that whole storyline. But the standout for me because I know the future.
Speaker 3: Oh is the teacher?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jason Ritter. Yeah, I came.
Speaker 3: Into parenthood already knowing that that Lauren Graham's character Sarah starts to date her daughter's teacher.
Speaker 4: Correct, because it's so Max Medina. It's everything about it, literally lifted.
Speaker 1: The scene is.
Speaker 3: Kind of annoying me a little bit. Well, I don't know, it makes me a little frustrated.
Speaker 4: But the flirting, the flirt is the same. But when he bumped into the door and he goes, watch off for that door, I mean, Jason Ridder.
Speaker 3: He's great, he's so great, it's cute. I love it, but it's too much, repeat, repeat, repeat, which I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm totally in.
Speaker 4: I couldn't be more like because I know that I loved it from the start, and if I remember he goes away and comes back.
Speaker 1: I am so in. I also adore Jason Ritter. So Jason Ritter is married.
Speaker 4: To Melanie Lynsky, who is like everybody's obsessed with her right now because of don't tell me Yellow Jackets, And they are also obsessed with their love right because she is not like pin thin and she is so such a great like representation of like what real people look like, and he is so like proud of her. I want to say, let's reverse it at which she does. Jason Ridder is amazing. He's such a talented actor. He is so funny. You should I follow him on.
Speaker 3: Like Winstays been in Why so he was his face and I.
Speaker 4: Just because he looks exactly like his dad they are twins instead. Oh my god, no, don't even bother everything, because.
Speaker 1: His dad is John Ritter, who passed away and way too young.
Speaker 4: From that widow maker thing that we can all be paranoid. So John Ridder is three's company, right he was, But then John Ridder did that eight simple rules to date my teenage daughter, which was how Kaylee Quoco Katie Sigall. He passed away shockingly tragically, and then David Spade took over the show, my pal, who I love so much. He's like David Spade is the best. Jason Ridder looks exactly like him. But you have to follow Jason Ridder on Instagram or TikTok because he takes the Mattlock theme. Have you ever seen this? Easton's here with us and dances around to it. It's so iconic. He is so funny. He's just like his dad with sort of that like physical comedy.
Speaker 3: Can I just say Jason Ridder is adorable? Gives me Josh hartneit vibes that they they look like they could be related.
Speaker 4: I haven't gotten into Matt Locke yet, but I would solely because of Jason Ridder.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you you're digging the storyline even though you're already.
Speaker 1: Much because so charming.
Speaker 3: I don't care you already saw it that you see. How you feel right now is how I felt with Laurel and Maximandina. I freaking loved.
Speaker 1: Me too, the kid I stam them, I stand loved I loved me too.
Speaker 4: So I'm just as fine with this. And I loved it back then, and I love what comes. And then there's a whole thing with Ray Ramono that I won't get into now that I also love.
Speaker 1: There's so much I love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Jason Ridder is so adorable. He obviously likes her so much. But when he bumps into the door, watch her with that door and they're they're ping ponginess.
Speaker 1: It's very Gilmore. Yeah, that's why I like.
Speaker 3: Him Street, you can see it. The one thing that I did really love is that the whole premise of it is that Amber wrote a paper and he was like just telling Laura sending over how good, telling Sarah how I didn't even the paper was and it was so original and it was refreshing and she's a store student and yah yaha, yeah da. And Sarah finds out that it's the paper that she wrote when she was in high school. So he was telling her, you know.
Speaker 1: Like to assume it's Berkeley High.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I think that's when we heard like get turned on.
Speaker 4: I know, she's like, here's what I'll say. Also, I could have lifted this storyline, plopped it into Gilmore Girls, not even changed the script, and been perfectly happy with it. That she goes and this is Rory's teacher whatever, a younger guy the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Could have been lifted out of pay right.
Speaker 3: That'sn't annoyed me a little bit. It just was the same, same, same reepy.
Speaker 1: I loved you, guys, It's so good. I love it. I love it, I love it, I love it. I love how it comes to the bar. I love their little repert How do you say that word? How do you say that word? Rep ar tray tre repertoire, repertoire? Is that like the ping ponging back and forth? What's it? They're like, what's a.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: And I love their rapport. Maybe the word I'm looking for, that's the word.
Speaker 4: Fine, guys, don't try to have me find words quickly.
Speaker 1: I'm Encyclopedia Britannica. It's actually a Webster's diction.
Speaker 3: They're going to stay together for a little bit. Michael Malley just remember but.
Speaker 4: I know that that he leaves the show and comes back years later. So we were going to be with Jason Ritter throughout our.
Speaker 3: Really said Michael Maley got the boot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember him being long for the like he just got she just blasted.
Speaker 1: We saw she was like at his door. Now he's out.
Speaker 4: We don't know, we don't know what he's I think they made a reference to him in.
Speaker 1: This episode, something about Jim. I like Jim, So what did we forget?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, we need to talk more about cross here's my thing.
Speaker 4: Crossby's right, Erica Christiansen, Julia's right, he should Joy Bryant shouldn't be so mad about it.
Speaker 1: And she calmed herself down. Yeah, she was so mad. It's like, why would we just believe you show about it nowhere?
Speaker 3: No, totally, And also you've hit this kid from me for five years exactly. You know, like he is right, and.
Speaker 1: I like how he's telling her.
Speaker 4: Then he has the toothbrush and then brings it over whatever. But so she calms down.
Speaker 3: You assume he's not doing it though, because.
Speaker 4: He gave her that he's gonna do it and they're not gonna That would be a whole different show.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm saying he's not going to do it, as in, uh, like do the paternity test because.
Speaker 1: They are like no, correct.
Speaker 4: But then she says, you're right, we should do it and he's like, no, I believe you, and she's like, still, let's do it.
Speaker 1: So we're too assume they.
Speaker 4: Do it, and obvious, Now, what do you think of the girlfriend?
Speaker 3: I feel for her. I do, because like I think she's so all in. All her baskets are or all her eggs are in his basket, and she wants it so bad and she wants it with him, and and you know, I think when they went to the doctor's office and the doctor was like, you really should just start now, she was like, like so excited that the doctor said this.
Speaker 1: What's your prediction for their relationship?
Speaker 3: Splitsville? Like I thought, like Splitsville.
Speaker 1: Like done something yesterdays ago.
Speaker 3: From episode one split.
Speaker 1: I love his houseboat. I'm still trying to figure out.
Speaker 4: I always want to say it's in Tiberon, but it's too like not fancy enough, So I don't know where that houseboat he lives on is. Maybe Saucelito and Orville, maybe Emeryville.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, look, he's hopefully this story to us. He obviously finds out it's his son and was Jabbar in this episode he was referenced a lot, but she remember seeing him.
Speaker 4: Adam tells Lowerlie, you know, Sarah that Crosby's got a kid. So then Sarah takes Crosby to breakfast and she's like anything to chill me. And then she finds out she was the last to know. Oh, I know what we didn't talk about yet was Uncle Adam with Max and Drew. Max and Drew I really like And I really liked it too, Max.
Speaker 1: Max likes Drew. And how much Drew wants the father figure with Adam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a domino effect because Adam wants nothing more than to be able to connect with Max, and Drew wants nothing more than to be able to connect with the father figure. And Max wants nothing more than to connect with somebody that can connect with him.
Speaker 4: And it's interesting that Drew and again we didn't write it, but is particularly drawn to Adam because he could do it with Crosby or Joel. I'm sure Yea would be like happy to have a buddy around, you know.
Speaker 1: But he's really drawn to Adam.
Speaker 4: And then you see Adam having that like And I liked how Adam told Sarah Lorli about the Yoka. I wish I could have gone, like, I don't want to not go. I finally was having such a great time with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and look, I get it right because obviously Max is very fixated on his schedule, Like I feel like he did that before with like, oh, it's.
Speaker 1: Today's baseball, today's baseball.
Speaker 3: You know, and it told me I get TV time. Yeah, you told me exactly. And so I felt for Adam a lot in that scenario. I thought for a second he wasn't gonna call Drew and Drew was just going to be at the baseball field waiting, waiting.
Speaker 4: But I know I had that feeling too, And then I'm like, oh, thank god he calls. How about when Max catches the ball at the end, did you think he was going to catch it? I?
Speaker 1: Yes, because it would be such.
Speaker 3: A does it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I was so happy that he caught the ball in that and that it was just a cute moment that everyone was in the you know, the stands and cheering him on and all the show.
Speaker 1: Adam when he caught it, I don't know why I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah they did, And.
Speaker 4: I know they showed Monica Potter, and I feel like maybe even the Gramma Monica Potter is Christina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh there's a lot of Christina to come.
Speaker 3: There's no yeah, in a good way. Oh no, I don't tell me.
Speaker 4: It definitely gets more right now, it's drama comedy equal. It gets much more drama as the years go on.
Speaker 3: Oh Our producers wrote, there's a Gilmour Girls tie in during family dinner. Around minute ten, Sarah's siblings tease her about how she acted around Seth and comment on her fussing her hair, to which she replies, it's a flip. This mirror is a line and Lauren Grant character Laura Lai that she said on Kiss and Tell when her daughter Rory comments on her hair flip and she replies, it's a twirl.
Speaker 1: Okay. First of all, I did not any.
Speaker 3: Is it a stretch?
Speaker 4: Anyone listening that kind of glazed over? And it did not follow that, I'm with you. And number two, that's the stretchiest stretch I've ever in my life heard.
Speaker 1: I mean, that is just a stretch. Like, no, it's a flip. It's a total nothing the same, not a callback.
Speaker 4: Great great try, producers, they tried. They tried Jackie and Emma for doing their best. We're all together, guys, it's I'll just let you guys know Saturday, you're listening on Saturday and we are all in a hotel room together recording this or y'all for your listening pleasure. And it's it's very sunny, sunny day in warm Yeah, sunny day. We're actually in Huntington Beach. This is a live episode from Huntington Beach.
Speaker 3: So if you are an HB listener, what.
Speaker 1: Is the area code here?
Speaker 4: Seven?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go or are you thinking zips? My friend?
Speaker 4: Here's what I'm gonna say between Danielle's pregnancy brain and my bena pause brain.
Speaker 3: You guys are pregnant?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry? Have I not told them.
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 4: Oh it's not a secret, but we didn't tell everybody.
Speaker 1: Not a secret, but we have my god, you guys, Daniel's so the better just rip the band. I just got it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: We better text him real fast before this comes out.
Speaker 3: I've hours to tell Scott. I don't think it's because she says, you know, this is the second.
Speaker 1: One and we don't have cameras with for this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's the second one, and so I'm just telling people as I see them, you know what.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Somebody the other day they were like, has Danielle told? Who?
Speaker 4: Did they want to know if you had told? Has Danielle told so and so, and I was like this, I'll just.
Speaker 3: Find out, Like, hey, guys, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: I like you all to know. I've known since days, since thirty I'm good at just keeping a secret. I just didn't know it was still a secret.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys, So Danielle is going to have a second kid?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Boy?
Speaker 4: Who on parenthood has two kids? Let's think so we can compare now that them?
Speaker 3: I mean Sarah, but it's a boy and a girl.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the rest only have one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, Adam has Adams, Nat and Hattie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So no two boys?
Speaker 3: No two boys. I'm in for a lot of wrestling matches and.
Speaker 4: It's a fun trivia game for my brain, my menopause brain.
Speaker 1: What show do they have two boys? Okay? Ooh, we think like a famous TV show with two boys? Easton? Do you have any Okay?
Speaker 4: What else has two boys?
Speaker 1: Like Desperate Housewives?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Brainy bunch, Ye leave it to Beaver a great one. Oh Easton's sharp.
Speaker 1: Two boys? Nope, silver spoons, one boy.
Speaker 4: Cosby show a lot of kids, Family Ties, three kids, Growing pains, three kids? Ooh, Scannon It Family Matters was like a bunch of kids I don't know.
Speaker 1: I never watched that. Give me a break was three.
Speaker 4: Girls going back to the eighties. There, Punky Brewster, one, a lot of ones.
Speaker 3: Two boys, you know, all I can think about.
Speaker 1: The Hardy Boys. Oh I got one the Hardy boys. Weren't they two.
Speaker 3: Brothers on Real House?
Speaker 1: Which one? Who has two boys on Real House?
Speaker 4: Family Hills Garsel Garcellas is two boys.
Speaker 1: I remember when they were born.
Speaker 3: They're so cute.
Speaker 1: Sorry, this is so you've now transitioned to a tangent.
Speaker 4: Listen if you want to. So, uh, you know, garcel plays the President's wife in the Channing Tatum White House. Down respect Garcel.
Speaker 1: She's Jamie Fox's floatus.
Speaker 3: That's cool. Yeah, all when you say floatus and all that, my my brain just goes Paradise.
Speaker 1: Just oh see, I thought I was gonna say just Michelle Obama.
Speaker 3: Oh like literally, Paradise is still like I cannot get over it.
Speaker 1: So wait, the floatus is barely in it. She just comes.
Speaker 3: Barely in it. But like, I know, God, he is one of the best presidents I've seen played out on TV.
Speaker 1: I love him so much, and it's a little bit of a bummer.
Speaker 4: I don't want to spoil it, but the entire premise is the President's dead, guys, so like, if you see the trailer, I want him to be a lot.
Speaker 3: I know, no, I like that he's dead. I think we we learn who kills him? We do.
Speaker 1: It was a twist.
Speaker 3: I just watched it.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like you really think it's other people.
Speaker 3: You finished finished, So in the last week you finished finished, finish baby, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, good job. Or was that when we did it in Gauzette. I don't remember when we talked about it.
Speaker 3: That's fine, Oh it might have been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys, all right, Well, a lot of spoilers today, lots of including.
Speaker 1: So I love Parenthood. Oh, let's give it a review. I'm going to give this episode like a nine point five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nine point five. It's you, guys, not one episode under a NYE. I know, I know, I know good.
Speaker 4: It's so good and Jason Ritter is a ten for me, just just a ten.
Speaker 3: I love, love, love, love, well, good stuff. I think Braverman's are out.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening, coming soon to a podcast near you, a new show called Listen if you want to, And thank you so much to the people that message us that they will listen. I can't tell you how much that means to us.
Speaker 1: Is I am all in the Parenthood Edition? What do we even call this? I'm all in the Parenthod Edition.
Speaker 6: Braverman's out, Baverman's out.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, and don't forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am All In Podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com