Speaker 1: Gangs, the chronic goals. This is not your average show.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail at.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Gangster Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the purple Michael on your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles, leave a five star rating and comment. Alright, alright, alright, alright, it's another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast with your boy Big Steel of my guy Jim. I kind of slipping while he was drinking the gatorade. Mm hmm my bad, My bad, My bad, my bad.
Speaker 2: You know what we say, trying to stay hydrated, many rated. How you feeling over there? I'm doing all right. The Homely Little Service was this weekend, so you know, been just trying to recuperate from that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, that's always rough, man, It's always rough. When we lose people, it's always rough, man. You know. That's the thing. Man. It seemed like the older we get, man, it's like it become a regular occurrence almost. Man. It's just.
Speaker 2: The more you hear it, man, you just try to I guess you try to repeat the pattern.
Speaker 1: Man. Just try to stay healthy and watch your health.
Speaker 2: Man. You know, niggas getting older, so you know, shit, that's how it go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm down. I'm down fifteen pounds man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm down about ten pounds fifteen myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really trying to lose this knock this weight off, man, before my birthday in June, and not so much for the looks and aesthetics and all that stuff. Dog, just to motherfucker be here right.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, gotta run to the doctor just to make sure you're gonna be you know, straight for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for real, I do my physical Larry six months, dog, you know. But I was really tripping today. Man. It's just it seemed like we lived in a day and age, man, where people don't lost their damn mind. Everybody's just real money hungry and people is willing to do anything for that paper nowadays.
Speaker 2: I blame it on the status of of of what has been created by social media and content and you know, Fay, that's what uh you know, that's what's the people's favorite shit now. So you know, you can be rich. You can get rich by just talking about motherfuckers. Man, Oh for real, for real, for real. You know, it's a whole bunch of stuff going on that we get into. But this whole thing with Shannon Sharp really tripped me out. Man.
Speaker 3: Homegirl is going after him for fifty million dollars, and the coldest thing about it, he didn't raid for her. He didn't do nothing with some consensual shit they had going on, and she's really trying to get paid. And I guess it's the same attorney as Tony Buzzby guy. I think they need to lock that motherfuck up.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: What's going is And so somebody then came out the world work with some false allegations or something.
Speaker 3: Pretty much. This is what they saying. I'm gonna pull it up real quick, pretty much. He has rape allegations and I don't understand how it could be a rape allegation when it was a consensual relationship. All right, So let me see now. But this is the funny thing. And court documents filed in Nevada on April twentieth, a court in the NBC Sports the woman identified as Jane Dowitsch you Sharp of sexually assaulting her on multiple occasions, as will as making verbal threats. Sharp strongly denied those allegations, calling the lawsuit the shakedown on behalf of Jane Doe's attorney, Tony Busby. The athlete later out of Jane Doe's supposed identity in a video statement. Sharp's attorneys have acknowledged he previously attempted to settle Jane Doe's claim for payment of at least ten million, but she turned down his offer of mediation. So that's the thing right there with me, dog, if everything is one hundred, why are you trying to settle with her for ten million dollars? That's a lot of bread, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because a lot of dudes, Because a lot of niggas get themselves in situations just by acknowledging the fact that you fucked with the Broad that might bring some you know, an attorney gonna tell you we might not we might can't win it because it's gonna be a it's gonna be a case of he says, She say hmm. And so now you want to take that to the jury, and you know there's a fifty to fifty chance you might not win, so we might try to. You know, they like shit, you want to give up fifty or you want to give up ten.
Speaker 3: I guess that. Again, here we go with the court of public opinions. So she's following a fifty million lock, a fifty million dollar loss to it against him. Right, what they accused him of was committing assault, sexual assault battery against an unidentified woman. The court docs obtained. Jamee Door alleged that she met Sharp at the Los Angeles gen when she was twenty years old and he was in his mid fifties. The laws to Jane Doe recalled that her first encounter was Sharp involved the athlete offer him to buy her fate tits if she want to wait. Lost competition. According to Jane, though the pier had a rocky consensual relationship over two years. Though she alleged that Sharp inflicted intentional emotional distress. Among the litany of allegations, Jane dory q sharper sometimes recording their sexual activity without her consent and then showing the footage to others. See that's what might get you know that that you know, that's the ship, right that that might got Shannon, that that's what got his ass right there, him filming and broads without the consent because he just got caught up in some ship where he was on wine, moaning and groaning and got caught up with somebody. He said it was an accident, but he might be you know, Shannon might be a little freak though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he definitely, he tells you he you know, he liked to go a couple of rounds. But yeah, that's that's the you know, that the predicament that you get yourself in sometimes when you have that celebrity status, sometimes you gotta put yourself in a predicament of going. You know, just like they say, all money ain't good money, all pussy ain't good pussy either. Just a vice versa for females too. You know, you gotta watch, you gotta watch situations, and you know, him being who he is, you know, and probably who knows if it wasn't just a plot from the get go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, looking at this, it's making me think, hey, that the mother dude. You know, Shannon might be as not be as innocent as I thought he was. Because ten million dollars a lot of kick. That's not no go away money, bro, that's not no I can see if it was for somebody at this status, I could see if it was five, half a million, a million dollars, you know, going about your business. I got a big deal coming up. I don't want this in the way going to signs. Give this. I'm not giving the mother fuck a ten million. If I'm innocent, door dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you if you know that, you ain't really dead shit and you stand on the ground of you know, check this out. Everything was consensual. I ain't never took nothing from you. So you can go screaming and cry and all you want to. But for a nigga to jump off and offer ten million, that's because you know something happened. Yet something done, something took place. So from there, you though, he figured, like like the lawyers saying, we might can't beat it. And if you have acknowledged that you have you know, had you know, encounters with this female, then shit, you might want to think about offering the bitch five or ten and seeing if shit make that and go away.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, it says Sherb is alleged to have confrontic Janie du after she started ignoring his cause, leading to an incident of forcible six without her consent. In October twenty twenty four. The woman reported in her court filing, and Sharp legally raped her again in January twenty twenty five without wearing a condo. Her thirteen page complain states a woman can say yes to consensual sexual relationship with a man ninety nine times, but when she says no even once, that no means no. Defending Shinning Sharp, a man who is accustomed to getting what he wants completely fails to understand his basic concept. You know, the only person to know what happened, man, that's him and her and God. Right, there are only three entities that know, right, So I ain't gonna get into who innocent, who guilty, right because she could very well be telling the truth. He could very well be telling the truth. But again, I don't think you offer nobody no ten million dollars dog if you ain't done nothing wrong, because you know, mad fa million ain't shit right for somebody like him, especially right, especially when you've got other things going on. We talked about this on the show before. Sometimes, Bro, it's just best to get certain people out the way, you feel what I'm saying, because they can cost you more money in the long run, because the publicity ain't good. You know what, I'm saying bad publicity. You're about to get a new deal just to scare somebody off, specially going to stuff in this media space, you know, because people media is all about advertising, and potential advertisers don't want to sponsor nobody that just accused of rate.
Speaker 2: Definitely they want to they pull that contract real quick. So you know, for somebody like him, it was probably advised. You might want to just go and offer her ten million. You know, let me get with the Tarney and offer them maybe ten million, and once you do that, they like, we got them. Nah, we don't want to take that offer. We want fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's getting to be now. See, I'm gonna tell you what MESSI step up like this. There are so many thirsty ass people out here, man. That's why insurance is high right out man, because everybody is falling lawsuits off for every little thing, right and you almost beast it said. Then if you don't want to lose what you got, because like you said, it's a chance you could lose because the court of public opinion is a motherfucker. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shit, you might be telling one hundred percent truth, but shit, you you might can't convince some motherfucker that shit from where they live, from where they sit, and it smelled different shit.
Speaker 3: Exactly like like you know what. And I'm not gonna get too much into this man because it gets kind of tricky, bro. But it's just like this whole thing going on with Big U, Right, it's going to be damn near impossible for him to have a fair trial with all the stuff that's going on. You got to think about this jewelry, right, No one is no, nobody can't hide. You can't hide from social media nowadays, right, you can't hid hearing stuff. People is always talking stuff. Whether you're in the barbershop, you know, you hear people talking about this stuff. You could be in the restaurant. You're gonna hear somebody talking about it. You just can't escape it. Right, So you can't hear but the former opinion on certain things, right, you know, people hear about all this stuff that he supposedly did or may have done. You know, they're making them look like a minace. I mean, but.
Speaker 2: Hm, what they doing is doing with the court of opinion and those and those people do. When you got somebody whose name has resignated throughout LA and within the game ties and the drug world, and you know trying to You know, it's just it's unfortunate when you have that stigma and that reputation on you that you know it's gonna follow you, and who knows how long you know they've been creeping and cutting around the corners and building cases against Big U because of his walk in the street life.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: You you got to be fear for any nigga who you know has a you know, a sort of a reputation in the streets like that. To be a big, well known figure, you gotta be kind of nervous and shit because who knows what they doing downtown? You get me and the motherfucking them and them towers down there, them detectives and their motherfucking DA's and prosecutors.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: You feel me, Your shit is straight. Like you said, Big You've been stomping the streets for a long time. Who knows how long this shit go back that they looking at.
Speaker 3: You know what the thing is, man? What I think me and you both know Big You personal on a personal level. Right, I'm gonna tell you how I met Big You. I met Big You with you football, right, I met him through my homeboy, Tony Lane. And when I first met Big U. You know what we did the first time we met, talk shit to each other. But who's team of wo who Oh?
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 3: I just know he was a god man that was proud of the work he was doing and the kids over there Crenshaw. He made that his life's work pretty much. So that's the Big You I know. And I'm not gonna sit up here and say Big You was no angel, right, you know, we all got to pass somehow, right. The Big You that I knew was a good dude. It was a good dude. I didn't know him on that he offered, Hey, man, you and your wife get whatever y'all want from the snack bar. You know what I'm saying, laughing and choking. That's the Big Q. I know. He's been on our show before. I've never known him. I ain't never known like Big You. Ain't never sweat at me though he ain't never did. He ain't never did nothing but be kind to me. Dog to be honest with you. Yeah, so similar.
Speaker 2: You know you've heard about Big U, especially if you ran and affiliated yourself with the street life. So he's been a figure that's been known out there, especially through gang ties. And you know, if you're set, you know, if your neighborhood was in beefing with certain neighborhoods, you know those were niggas you clicked with or chilled with. Same situation. You know, I was coaching the football team for Snoops League. He had to crunch all rams, I had to promone the Steelers.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We we met in same situations on the football field, and the relationship was always mutual. It was about coaching and the kids. And he's always been invested since I've known them. You know what I'm saying as far as the kids and the organizations go. But like I said, you don't know what be happening behind closed doors, and said, a lot of niggas, you know, a lot of our Connor parts in this. In this you know, even though they get mother, even though they get situations that might probably change their life or whatever, sometimes niggas keep their hands still in the street life. You feel me because it gives it edge. Still get me, uh you know, turn it into the corporate man. People look at you differently, probably want to test your stature or whatever. So sometimes you feel you got to keep that foot in the streets, because that's the respect you get from niggas.
Speaker 1: You feel me, so exactly.
Speaker 3: Exactly, you know, whatever it is, bro, he deserves to have a fair trial. That's his right, you feel me. And I think that it's gonna be really difficult to have a fair trial with all this stuff just going around, because it seems like that's what it's designed to do any potential juror. Oh, let's put this out here, a bottom, let's put that out there. People get intimidated, people get scared. Oh, we need to get him off the street. He's a minace, man. You know how many more worse dudes it is out here, man that that's from and around. Yeah, some niggas out here, like it's it's a food with it out here, there's foods with it, you know.
Speaker 2: So you know it's some you know, young, it's some real young, deadly niggas out here running around whose look at life is very differently than you know, a fifty plus year old man. You know, as far as you know, the walks of life in the street is concerned. But this is l a you know, being la being. You know, his reputation in the streets, you know, his the fear that he is probably putting certain people over the years of you know whatever. So you just have to hope, you know, that he could get a fair trial because you know, I don't think there will be any people, you know, in the line of his peers, you know, on the jury.
Speaker 1: You feel me so.
Speaker 2: And I'm pretty sure you know, And then it goes to you know how biased that's gonna be?
Speaker 1: Feel me? Do people?
Speaker 2: Are they gonna pick people who have the reputation of knowing who you was just by name? You feel me because known by name by a lot of people just by name.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot of people that have never actually met him, but they've heard stuff about him, and usually that stuff is less than flattering. Exactly, usually is less than flattering. I just think when you when you go to court, man, you're supposed to be represented, they say by jury of your prick peers. The jury of your peers are gonna judge you, right, And so when it's a jury of your peers, you should think you would think that they would have people who actually from the Crenshaw area who know him personally and they could speak to who he is as a man, right, because I know plenty people, man, who used to be monstrous back in the day that don't change the way they are. I got very good friends, man who used to be beast with it, man fools with it, and they're the greatest people you want to meet now. Dog, They're helpful. They go to church every Sunday, married like children.
Speaker 1: Definitely, you know.
Speaker 2: Some of some of you know, the homies you know who have you know, experienced harder lives than others. You know, niggas have gotten mature and kids and grandkids and steady job and income and found them a woman who can you know, calm their nerves and put them on the straight path. A few of the homies have done that. Yeah, I said, there's still some of the homies who you know. Unfortunately, you know this is all we got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know what's funny, man, it's not that you know, start no bunch of mess. I'll pay attention to certain stuff that people say. And me and you've both have been in a lot of situations. We know a lot of people out here, man, We've been privy to a lot of real g shit that don't happen.
Speaker 1: You feel me, exactly.
Speaker 3: I listen to people online tell a lie sometimes and they looking at these dudes like the experts, and I'm talking about situations that I've actually been at, and I'm like, man, I didn't see dude over there. He wasn't there when that happened. It was just mean such and such. And I hear people lie about it, and you hear them twist up the story and just to get a little clock right because it sounds good to say certain shit online, I guess and get people like, oh man, you hear what such and such said, and they just lying dog like a lot of these dudes lying about shit that they say happened.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because the success of what the success of what internet and social media has provided for some niggas. Now, like I said, you don't have to have facts about shit. Now, all you gotta do is open your mouth and create some shit, create a rumor, start some motherfucking or shit, and people gonna attach to it like flies on shit, and everybody wants to hear it and see it and wants to see you promoted and talk more about it and take it to the next level. And the whole time you know you're looking for the dollar sign.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It gives to the point, like even the stuff that's going on with Diddy right now, I think Diddy a watch dog. You know. I don't know what Whisco had to happen man for him to get you know. But but again the court of public opinion Dave painted Diddy as a sexual DEVI hend right, there's no way he's probably gonna get off with the stuff. He's not gonna come out unscathed because I think he's how much time has he served so far with him being haven't been there a couple of years now.
Speaker 2: Any it's been about it at least.
Speaker 3: So think about that. How quick I remember when this first happened. Even if this man got off, he only lost two years of his life right now, bro right, fighting some bullsh it ain't no telling how much Bready don't spend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean shit.
Speaker 2: You know when you got them high priced lawyers and you spending millions, you get me, you you basically blowing through your whole life savings and shit just to keep them lawyers. Because you know they say when you hire the best expensive lawyers, you're gonna get a better motherfucking outlook than anybody else, you feel you feel me came from no public defender or no regular lawyer when you're when you're Niggora and you know sexual trafficking, and you know, I see they try to dismiss some of the charges and shit, but you know they still got him on the sex traffic and shit and all of that. So it's just gonna be hard, man, Something don't Something's gonna happen at the end of the day. You get me, You're gonna be happening some time or you're done, been lost about thirty forty million fighting case.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm gonna tell you, like this, man, the crazy thing about it, Bro, you can really get fucked up out here, dog making the wrong decision. These were guys like I never thought I would see Diddy in the position he in now. I never thought I would see Big You in the position he in nowt Brouh. I thought Big You was like, you know, like above all that shit right now. You know what I'm saying, Like, he's a dude that survived. You feel me, He's done this time in the past. He done, came home. He coaching football, got the sun, the NFL doing his thing. You would think DoD like this passing, But man, you can get caught up so quick out here. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, depending on the like I said, the people you keep, uh you know, the situations you put yourself in. Uh you know, like I said, some niggas might feel like I need to keep that foot in the streets to keep my reputation as being that sinister cold nig ca.
Speaker 1: Still you're getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm coaching football and I'm doing this and I'm doing that. But you never know what be the idea because if you, if you, if you on the straight narrow and you're done, left situations behind, and and all this time, a motherfucker ain't been able to touch me. Maybe I'll maybe I'll should you know what I'm saying. But you never know. Man, you never know what niggas be into. That's the whole thing. And ship and some people thinking money and status makes you change your situation, But it don't.
Speaker 3: It just influenced it more. No, it don't change your damn thing. And if anything, it makes stuff just more magnified and make it worse.
Speaker 2: You influence more because now you like you know, ship, you you do the you're doing the John Gotti ro You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You supposed to be low key not doing this.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to be hush hushed, and then you you you doing this, You doing that, You're doing that. You got your name all out there, You're in the public, you getting knowing that you might have skeletons. You always got to watch out for the skeletons, man, and then you can't trust the nigga you feel, mem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me ask you this eight. You know you done been your mainstay in the rep game, right, a one career Hall of Fame career. Right if you ever had instances man, to where you thought somebody was possibly trying to sex you up.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's been a few times where you feel like the niggas be trying to set you up or trying to get you to a certain situation. Uh, you have to be careful, man, because jealousy is a motherfucker. Jealousy and hatred is a motherfucker. It's a real life thing. Evil is a real life ship is situation. You get me, And don't ever think that you know there's not a motherfucker out there jealous of you because of what you have or what you've accomplished. And like I've always said, if a nigga think he can get you, he gonna get you. So you just have to be careful. You have to watch motherfuckers, man, because I'm you know, I'm I'm pretty sure I'm not the only you know, one who's been in the situation to where he felt like, oh, you know what's going on here? Or you know, you have to you have to play your cards right man, with shit because like you, when you come from that lifestyle, there is no rules. You get me and I walked that life too, so there was no free pass for me that a nigga felt like if he wanted to set me up, or if a nigga wanted to rob me or whatever, you don't getting no free pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what the thing is, it's a lot because there are no repercussions. Today, people could literally say what they want to and get away with it and nothing will happen, right Whereas back in the day, if you said the wrong thing about somebody, you was gonna probably get your teeth knocked down your throat, or you probably be found somewhere, you know, holes in your ass, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: A lot of us. It was real consequences. Bro.
Speaker 2: A lot of our shit was on site too, Like we didn't really do a lot of I don't want to say talking about niggas. You get me. You talking about a nigga, then you're giving a nigga heads up that you don't like it. If that's the situation that you're dealing with, you feel me. You're supposed to be quiet on the set about your dastardly deeds. You feel me so. But like you said today, it's it's not even a it's how everybody gets they motherfucking money ship off.
Speaker 1: It's a money it's a money conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, I can sit right here and I can talk about every nigga that I don't even gotta know a nigga. I'll just go talk about it, and then it's gonna turn into some worldwide controversy and beef and whatever, and nigga's gonna be making money off.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get and it's gonna get thousands of thousands of abuse, hundred thousands, maybe maybe millions, depends on what you come on here and say.
Speaker 2: Depending on who you start talking about and who you disliking and who you whatever telling stories about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Please, you know, shit, you get a million motherfuckers peeping your shit out just just for that, cause you're making money, just because you want to sit up and talk about motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying a lot of you know, it's one thing if you're telling the truth about somebody, but you can embellish like a motherfucker and oh for real, and it's gonna turn it the facts, Oh god, you did this and that. Like it's become a thing where that's to go to. Now. You remember before when a motherfucker was going on a promo to her, they might get their rhymes together and get their stuff right so they can have a bunch of different freestyles, and you know, they wanted to make sure they close and stuff was right. Nowadays there's people thinking, man, who can I talk about? What can I say on here? That's gonna make everybody go crazy? Who can I this? Who can I dis Like? I saw some stuff from Aziya Banks today that said that Kanye West was on one of them Diddy tapes. So how does she know.
Speaker 2: That, Like you said, somebody done told her some shit or unless or unless you're talking from from experience of being there. How would you know, that's what I'm saying. How would you know unless you what you got hold of a tape you want to throw They two sent saying to the mother fucking uh. You know, it's like you want to put the lighter fluid on the on the pit, and shit sparked the fire up some more should have died down, should have died down, and next thing you know, somebody else want to grab the ship and see the flame go up. You give me like it's amusement to play with the barbecue pitt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, And because I guess because Kanye got a song on his new album coming up. He got a song on there gets called Cousin where he admits to giving one of his male cousins sloppy top of your or you know what I mean. And it's like it's just all kind of weird stuff, man, Like I don't know what else. I don't know where he going with that. Man, I don't know what his orientation is. But that was just getting real weird now, bro, because shit, the weird shit always make the money. They liked him wear those when you being normal and you're trying to be straightforward. They think that shit is too motherfucking boring and plane. They like to follow the weird thos and listen to crazy shit. You get me, So, who know, like I said, the era of pure shit is that shit been dead to me?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's dead to know with, that's dead to know with. You know who was funny man? You know one episode we hit x on, he called me right and he was like, still man, that interview we did, got a lot of attitions, a lot of people blowing up my phone. He said. The one thing I messed up at he said, Man, I got so kind up and talked about this stuff. I ain't talking about none of my music. Yeah, and that's what and that's what.
Speaker 2: That's what's unfortunate, because you want to when you do these shows and these interviews and everything, and especially if you're an artist, you know, you want to promote your craft. You want to you want motherfuckers to reflect on you know, you know, the yesteryear, not even the yester years. But I'm still around here doing shit. I might not I got the backing of the powerful United labels and shit, but you know I'm still making quality music. For myself and a few fans. And you know, it seems like all motherfuckers want to question is the negativity that's going on. Nobody wants to focus on what shit, nigga. You did a video and I've seen you put out a new independent project, and you know, I listened to this song and that song and this is pretty good and whatever. You don't hear none of that purity in music nowadays. No more, everybody know what's the business and what's the bullshit cracking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's not what's gonna move to needle now. Like I told X, I said, yeah, you sure put shit. As soon as you said that stuff that you had to say about old Boy, you should have broke in, like, yeah, I got this new song out, I got this going on Wumpy Wham, and it had been all good right while you got a captive audience. It's just we in a day and age bro to where I think it's gonna get worse. We go see some people get probably unerlive. You know you gotta say unerlive. Now. You can't say somebody getting murked. Somebody's going to get underlive probably on one of these shows one day. I guarantee you Remember I said it. It's April twenty, twenty twenty five. Remember I said this, on this day, somebody is gonna get smoked on one of these shows, are stabbed or something like that. Why should I tell you? Should I wouldn't doubt it. You get me or shit, that might be somebody's uh, dark, motherfucking way of getting more motherfucking podcast views or more fucking value for their content. Let a motherfucker come in there and smoke somebody or shit a shoot up a podcast studio. Man, I'm gonna tell you now, and I'm trying my best not to say this dude's name. You know, I promise you that I wasn't gonna be missing right. But like I said, I've seen a dude lie, just blatantly tell lies. And guess what I'm telling. Those lies got him involved in the situation that he might not be able to get out of just telling stories.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch what you say, man. Like I said, everything is not for fun and games. People take shit seriously when you're talking shit about them, and some people take that ship to the level of nigga. I'm trying to shut you down because you know your spread and dirty rumors and flagrant shit about me when I'm trying to live as a motherfucking grown man and got grandkids out here, and you know people watching you know what I do. And now I got a motherfucker like you, unfortunately, who's just built on stupidity. Want to want to try to see me fall? You give me like I said, like Biggie said, they pray on your downfall.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, bro, on top of that, the Alphabet Boys is always watching. So why you going there doing this and that they just you are placing it to real events. Oh, we was investigating that anyway. This dude just told us he had something to do with that, so let's go get him now. And it's kind of hard, like like, what are you gonna do when it's off, sit and done? Oh? Man, I was just capping for the internet, Ain't that with Kip D said he was doing? Man, I was just telling stories for the Internet. No, but it ain't gonna work. You set up here on all these platforms and said this and that. Now I was just now I was just fake, but this stuff really happened. So it was all fishes now. But we got you right here. We got discovery right here said this happened, and you donna place yourself right there, So tell us what else you.
Speaker 1: Know exactly, like, don't play that.
Speaker 2: You can't play that wrong, you get me, you can't play that it's just for the Internet role because motherfuckers ain't buying that shit.
Speaker 3: No, people not buying it, bro, And they really, man, people is getting them.
Speaker 2: People ain't buy they liking and then they going back, going away a minute, this shit happened, Well, that shit happened. Well they that happened. So how can you say it's all for CAP and the Internet, you know when it's actual factuals that in this we have this ship, We have discovered this ship, so you know, speaking.
Speaker 3: On stuff, just speaking on stuff, man, seriously, it's again, man, it consequences this stuff right now, I think just because people not seeing consequences. Like when the last time you heard about somebody getting socked up or shot or getting this taste left out their mouth or something, they say it online, you just don't hear it, bro, No.
Speaker 2: Because niggas do shit from afar and from a distance. And again, shit, you never know the nigga that's talking shit might be having the ship set up with the nigga he talking shit about so they can both go back and forth and make some money.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a real thing, now, bro, Oh you didn't know that. That's a real thing. But set up, are you gonna say this? I'm gonna say this about then you say about me, and I'm gonna roll up on your studio and everything. I might even pop a shot up in there to make it look good. People is playing, bro, People is playing right now, and it's just I think we in this time, day and age, man, where people are doing. You know, remember back in the day, man, all the old dusty niggas will go get an SSI check or try to get an SSI check or get on general relief or whatever like that. That's gone now that's done. So the YouTube is the new general relief for niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cause nigga, I can make me some money.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get on there, throw me out a song, dissed me a nigga, start me a podcast, and do this and do that, And that's.
Speaker 1: The new way of making money.
Speaker 3: You give me.
Speaker 2: There is no certified snitching on niggas because everybody's talking about everybody.
Speaker 3: Oh for real, for real. You know, the one thing means glass is always talk about, right, and the glass is just a test to wasted fields. Now, man, I told him, I said, you can't you know, this is just what it is. You know, when I think this stuff started happening, this ain't no new thing. Do you remember when Jerry Springer and all them first started getting big yup. People just have always liked bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I used to talk to the homie Western Peace about all the time. Like, niggas love shit. Niggas just love bullshit, and we love to see motherfuckers caught up in bullshit. It fascinated us to see another motherfucker on some embarrassing shit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was fascinating to see bitches fighting on the street, or niggas shooting each other, or you know, niggas doing embarrassing shit, bitches scrapping in front of people, ripping off their hair and all that. Niggas sit off and glorify that shit. Then you have motherfuckers be like nah, nah, nah, let them the content of today with people just you know, back in my days, it'll be a mother funer trying to stop. You know, two motherfuckers from getting into it knowing what the outcome could really turn into. So if we can get this your squashed right quick, you know what I'm saying, Let's do that because somebody gonna end up dead out here.
Speaker 3: No exactly, you gotta think about it like this, ain't right. I've seen people bring people's ops on podcasts knowing like some surprise stuff, like some WWF stuff. This dude here to and all of a sudden his enemy pop up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 2: Like I said, but that be that be that uh that be that where niggas then conclude and cahoots together and they go, Okay, well shit, we're gonna bring the ops up here today, y'all. Niggas be over here. Then when y'all see them come in, y'all just you know, make it, y'all. I'm gonna go for the pistol or some shit like that or whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, it's all stage. It's all stage.
Speaker 3: And you know, you know the funny thing about it, man, all these little dudes that be talking all this crazy stuff. I just found out half of these dudes was the rappers. Bro. I ain't know none of these niggas rap.
Speaker 2: That's where they get it started from. It starts from the rap scene. It's crazy, man, you know, homeboy Dave Man shout out to shout out to our attorney Dave. He was he manages the little X four cat right, you know the cat X for not the four extra but the X four cat right.
Speaker 3: Kid that just got locked up. He sent me his music a while ago and asked me what I thought of it. I said, you know what, this little dude rap. I didn't know. I didn't never know he was a rapper. I just thought he was a dude from Fort this because I had never heard his music before. All I known him for was going that of the show and just pop and shit, m niggas popping shit. I heard his music and I said, you know what, the stuff he got going on, he could probably do something with itself. He already got a little look to himself. You know, it don't take much nowadays. He got a gimmick. You feel what I'm saying. Definitely he has a gimmick. And I think that's where we're adding now we in this pro wrestling era bro to where you gotta have a gimmick. You gotta podcast. You better have a gimmick. If you don't have a gimmick, guess what motherfuckers go say eight or that's boring, it's not exciting because they gonna want to hear some bullshit.
Speaker 2: They gonna want to hear some bullshit or see some bullshit. That's what it is. Hell Y, see you talk positive and see you give me no motherfucking pointers and lessons that you've learned that got you through some shit that will probably helped me, you know, avoid some shit. Niggas like, nah, nigga, what the drama where niggas taking fades at what the niggas talking shit about each other with a nigga snatching change and pulling out you know, pistols and shit. That's what we won't we won't content.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I saw that. I was looking at some pictures. Man, I think the homie crypt Mac. I think he got him. You know, he letting niggas know what he got going in jail because this instagram phaged you follow his Instagram page, No okay, I followed him right, and he always posts new pictures on there. He taking gang at jail house pictures. I said, boy, this nigga like really lifting his fantasies out. He probably like, Man, I'm in the joint now, I'm with the crips. I'm taking pictures. You feel what I'm saying. He in there doing this thing. I actually emailed him man sent them a thing and said, you know, Friday to find out his info to send a few dollars to his daughter, right, And I thought about it. I said, now here's a dude who really had the chance to change his life. You know, he was getting movie office and everything else. He had a real character going dog. Oh definitely, Hey did the homy Ricks mess with? Did the homy Rix mess with Crip Mac?
Speaker 2: I mean, he started listening and following his page, and you know, he was the homie. Rich thought he was very interesting.
Speaker 3: Crip Mac. I'm gonna tell you Wels think he interested mac ten and mac Ten called me one day and said, hey, hey, steal this Crip Mac. Nigga's pretty entertained. I didn't know what that was at first, because I looked at it. I think this nigga's funny. And I asked him, I said, well, you do a record with him? And he kind of paused, He's I said, damn you do a record with Krip Mac.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 3: I told Crip Mac that and I told him, I said, Man, Mac ten messed with your stuff. He said, that's nifty. He said, tell him I need him on the record. Were gon, We're gonna unite the We gonna unite the Bloods and the Crips. I laughed like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Crip Mac is a very.
Speaker 2: Very he definitely uh, he definitely had an image in a character to uh, you know that could sustain him in a few things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the thing is, Bro, he could have win the movies. I'm gonna be honest with you do but I told him this in personal the show. I think Krip Mac done been through a lot of trauma, man, and I think that brother needed some help. Mmm. I think a lot of people took advantage of him, man, and didn't really cultivate. And that's why when I had him on the show, you saw we was trying to lead him in a whole nother way. You know, like, it's other things out here, Bro, for you to do outside of what you're doing right now. You feel me, And I'm not gonna say that nobody people took advantage of me. I don't know if I can say that, bro, because he's a grown man that is very conscious of what are you doing? Right? And they ain't nobody make him do nothing. But I think he could have had a lot of stuff going out, and I don't know if all that's gonna be there for him when he come home, you feel.
Speaker 1: Me, All it depends. You know, there's people.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: It's people I think that still interested in his story and what he can become after coming out of jail, you know what I'm saying. So he still probably has a shot of still holding his reputation of you know, C mac and whatever he needs to do from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I think though, I think we lived in one of them areas now. You know, sometimes they do them shows when they all about the nineties and they go back and look and see what the sensations was at that time period. I think when people look at this time period, they're gonna be like, what the hell was going on there? Man? I think were in the area right now do to where all of the people that used to kind of get clown in school, you know, the people that were slow mm hm. You know the people that went to like the I forget what kind of classes they called those, and then all the people in there weren't necessarily slow, but what was the name of that? The developmentally, the mentally you know, the developmental lee you know, not people who quite on the spectrum, but people who was just just kind of off a little bit, right. I remember people used to kind of stay away from them cats now but them is the cast that's winning right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely, everybody's character has changed in this time, you feel me. So you got to be able to accept everything nowadays.
Speaker 3: Because it was a time remember that if you if you did any kind of drugs, you was looked down a punt. You know, you wasn't gonna be a nigga to say I smoke crack, I do this, and that. It was like it was a bad thing to be a fiend. We in the area now where if you're a dope fiend, you win. And that's lit. Oh man, almost overdosed last night, that's lit. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I took a gang of lean or, I bought me some pills and we was lit last night and whatever. You know, that's that's how I go down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nah man, it's like you know that and if you a dude that's just dumbest motherfucker dog, you are going to win. You are going to win. And in no way am I would I ever talk about the mentally challenge man, you know the whatever. These people are just dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a few.
Speaker 3: They are just dumb and they and I think some of them either they dumb or they have some mental things going on. And I just think that it's a place for that now. Man, I think people gonna take advantage of it. And I think you can make a lot of money being like that. Dog. I think you can make a lot of money if you got somebody around you to know what they have for you're doing right exactly because you know, it's a very short window for that. Very few people go go be able to sustain something like that. Like I look at the Charleston White catch Charleston White. He says a lot of crazy shit, man, but he has a certain amount of intellect to him. Like you could tell he's not dumb. You feel me, right, he's not done because some of the stuff he say, you kind of gotta say, I can agree with that. I'm not really I don't really like to talking about people's kids and all that stuff. But he got he got a thing, and he sticked to his thing. And the one thing I will say about that dude is that he makes itself available.
Speaker 2: He don't do no hiding or know because he knows how to, you know, a malipulate the system to where he's gonna take it to his advantage. I'm gonna say what the fuck I wanted to say, and if you got a problem with it, I'm gonna do nothing but use the resources around me to get your ass.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah? And you know what, bro? When he was on Digital Soapbox, right, I remember we had a conversation with him and I told them cats, I said, y'all, trying to tell him how to do his shit is not gonna work. That dude is gonna be who he is. You feel me. Glasses was trying to talk to him, but Uncle Hem was trying to talk to him. He told both of me, said, I'm gonna do what the fuck I want to do, and I'm gonna say what the fuck I want to say, and I don't give a fuck who don't like it. I said, see, y'all told you all, this dude is gonna do what he want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a straightforward nigga for you though you're getting me. Yes, you're gonna give a fuck about the consequences. He like, nigga, I'm just gonna put it out there. Fuck it.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you ever think, man, when when you were doing this shit back in the day, did you ever see all this coming? Nah?
Speaker 1: Now with social media and internet and all that shit.
Speaker 3: Hell, when you first saw it coming, did you think it was gonna impact music the way it did?
Speaker 1: I didn't know what it was gonna do to music.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I was one of those cats who came from the era of you know, records and tapes and crates and all that shit. So I didn't know how the digital wave was gonna be. I'd never been a computer savy motherfucker. So you had to be one of those people who, you know, really put your time and invest it in the Internet.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I knew it was gonna be. I started, you know what I had. I start. I was at the homie Polar Beer. I had a homie that was that has been producing on computers man, probably probably since like early two thousands, and he was one of the first people I ever seen, like just really like I saw pro tools one time in a big studio. I didn't really know what it was, but I had never seen nobody making beats on the computer. You feel, Me was making beats on the computer way back then, dog, And I was just like always, I didn't never think the hard way were grow away, Like I didn't imagine not doing beats out of NPC or SB twelve hundred because I think that's the era of me and you both come from that SB twelve hundred.
Speaker 2: NPC era, you know, and it was what people call purity and music, you know, and people had to search and dig the sounds and create, you know, not like turn to switch on and get on your com and hit a button and let shit be created like that, uh, you know, and not not not down in anybody who came from that era of you know, producing in this new era of production, but you know, we just came from a different time, you know, taking any sampling, finding records, you know, finding sounds.
Speaker 3: I accept some of the shit that going out though, and actually it has helped, you know, a lot of this stuff. If you a creative dude, a lot of stuff can help. Like I look at now, like I'm not exactly I'm a dude to pick at the piano. I know notes and stuff like that, but I'm not no, no dude, I'm not no Scott Storks with it right right. The thing now you can line stuff up and it just makes it way just easier to do certain things. If you know the keys and the notes and stuff like that, you can kind of just line that stuff up, you know, programming line it up, right. I remember I used to be against that stuff, like, no, I want to do all my stuff. After while, I started saying, man, you but my homeboy Metro from the Chromatics he told me, he said, man, you better get on the end and fuck all that shit. This shit is making it easier now. Your workflow is easier now. Right, Once I start doing like that, I said, man, you know what you can actually you don't need. What it did was and put the session musicians out of business. To whereas you would have had to hire a keyboard player back in the day bringing guitarists here, you don't need none of them dudes, now, got right, as you could just find the sounds and just programm it to do what you want to do. Well, yeah, you can find with this AI shit is getting scary now, bro, it's just getting I always think you're gonna have to be creative, though I don't. I don't think it's Wherever get away with you just pressing a button and telling the computer what you want to do. Because I can tell the difference between them tracks and when a nigga really doing something.
Speaker 2: Right, you still got your heart and should into the shit.
Speaker 3: Heah, yeah, because I can just hear and I don't heard some pretty cool sound of AI stuff, but I could say, yeah, I'm like, man, you know what this is just missing certain stuff? You feel what I mean, right, Like you know how Dre when Drey was really on his ship, he might make a beat, but he may have one partner song to just come during that one time, you know, like a little you feel what I'm saying something, just do the thing that might just be there one time. He's just really maginative with his shit. Are you listening to somebody like Premiere? It has a certain kind of just magic to what you feel me exactly, but Pete Rock or somebody he just like you know, when you listen to something like you know Troy, they reminisced over you. You're like, damn that shit as hard as hell, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, it was. It was definitely a different time from music.
Speaker 2: But like you said, you can't, uh, you can't look past what's going on today. You know, it's some good music that's coming out today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure. Like I saw, I forget what I saw Mustard on. He was in there with Just Blazes, right, and he was showing just Blaze how he produced. You know, Mustard don't produce. It ain't no keyboard or nothing that he just all on the laptop. It's lying the shit up, programming. And you know, Just Blazed didn't sleep on him. I can't say what he's doing is wrong. It's just a new way of doing shit.
Speaker 2: Now, Bro, Yeah, they have you know shit, that's what it is though. It's called advancing, Yeah he is.
Speaker 3: You know, it's the evolution music just on the vall bro. Because the thing is, I never thought I'm pretty sure niggas that really played the drums looked at us when we was beating on a damn box. Talk about, man, that's not a real music. Can you ma how crazy we looked at them?
Speaker 2: Niggas probably looked at them, but you know, shit, that was us creating. We knew what we was hearing in our ear.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm yeah. I just think right now, man, we in a place right now to where I don't know if you're an im mention this movie a couple of times, I'm gonna send it to you, Bro. It's a movie that was made by Mike Judges, and I think this movie might have came out in two thousand win and something like that. Give me if I'm wrong. It was called Idiocracy, and it was about this dude that like got stuck in this time capsule for the government, right, and he woke up in like the year two thousand and sixty or something like that, right, Him and this other girl, she was trying to escape from her pencil. She got any thing by accident. Thing closed up. He woke up. He was just from a pile of trash. Because everybody lived in a pile of trash. They didn't use water. They drunk gatorade for water. They was playing the crops with gatorade, and everybody was just dumb as a motherfucker, right, And the way they looked at TV, Bro, I swear the TV looked like it does now. You know, everything kind of stacked up on top of each other. Now, that's how the TV looked and everything. I said, this nigga actually predicted the future, dog, and niggas was winging crocs. I said, Man, this nigga just predicted, man, that this whole shit was just gonna be fucked up.
Speaker 1: A lot of shit be like that if you pay attention to it.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: A lot of sheet TV shows from back then predicting the future of how what was shit gonna be and how shit was gonna turn out. You got a lot of those shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shit, especially you shit if you remember the motherfucking Jackson's them. Motherfucker was facetiming niggas back.
Speaker 1: In the day exactly.
Speaker 3: Now, we really got that little motherfucker phone where you could call. My wife could call me and I could see what's going on with her. My little nephew, he called me all the time, right, and I can see him. You feel what I'm saying. My little niece she had called me, I could see her on the phone. Right. It's just it's just crazy writing now, dog, Now, I think I think one of the things I want to do, man, I'm real, I always want to do Dog. It's just where we keep it, where we just always telling the truth about shit, dog and being who held and not trying to chase no bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that keeps the show authentic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because somebody asked me one day, like, man, why don't y'all start doing this and that? And I said, man, because I don't want to chase that shit. The moment I had to start going out there fucking, that'll probably be the day I don't want to do the show no more. Right. I just think that'd be the type of today where I just say, you know what, man, we had us a good run, my nigga, you know it's time to let this motherfucker or do something else, you know, exactly with the script, because it's just like there's plenty of people, man, that I was doing the shit without doing a retarded shit. You know what, I shouldn't say that, my bad saying that word retarded. I'll be forgetting. You'll remember me old, you know, not to forget me, you know, but without doing silly shit.
Speaker 1: Got to keep your integrity on shit.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, like you said, everything ain't good for certain reasons. And that's the code, gotta follow them. Can't be like everybody else. Got to be authentic and you gotta be you know, just be regular and be yourself, and that's what people respect you for.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing, Like you said, be regular. Ain't nothing wrong with being a regular nigga, I guess, and you know what, in a way, I don't. That's why I kind of get these other young niggas a past dog, because at the end of the day, it's just a plight of being a nigga dog. People trying to survive, bro and people trying to survive and advance the best way they know how. So I don't have no talent, but I do know, you know what, I see this what they're doing. So this is what I'm gonna do to try to make myself some money. Now, would I go that route?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Me, and you probably got a lot more character than these other cats exactly, probably got a lot of I'm not the type. I've never been to type just to do anything for money. I've always thought that was a real bad trait for people to have, like the way you're doing anything for money, because if you do anything for money, you fuck around, look up and be sucking a dick dog. Yep.
Speaker 2: Like I always say, all money ain't good money. So stick to your integrity.
Speaker 3: You got you gotta always stick to your integrity. You got some You got a show coming up, don't you.
Speaker 2: I got some ship coming up, and uh in Nate, you know, going around getting out there, trying to do a little couple of little shows. Getting my feet wet for the summer. So you know, Arizona, I'm about to be out there and in Saint Louis. You stay going to the Midwest for sure. Man, I got a girl I've been working with. Man, her name is Sunday. She I had her out here, Man, she was just in the.
Speaker 3: Studio with the homie Polly robbing them and pobly robbing them is real dope. The catch the deer, the Cathy Swag district, you know, to teach me how to duck you and all that. She's from Kansas City. Dog. The thing about her, Man, she spent like Nicki and them. She spent like Raige, Nicki and all them. But she got the sex appeal ship locked. I'm trying to see what I could do with her, man, And the thing is about that I might have to tell her ass to slow down a little bit. She might be too lyrical. I'm gonna let you hear some of her ship to see what you think. She hard though, It's all good. She hard though. She was asking me when she came out. She was like, Michael, get the chance to do with something with eight. I said no, not now, I said not ship. I said, we gotta, we gotta up your status. People just think they can jump to the m C eight's and all them all the right off the rip.
Speaker 1: Ambitious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she hard though, dog she man. But sure, that's it right there, Bro. I want to start doing this before we go and tell you I want to start doing this some this Gangster Rap Live, this Gangster Rap Chronicles live thing. You know, I've been talking about you with the Live. I've been talking this ship, about this ship for a couple of years now. I think it's time we set that off, bro. For sure, Let's get it cracking, all right, for sure? On that note, we out here. Yeah ah