Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's right. So aren't you happy I invited you to the Jets game last weekend? People?
Speaker 2: Aren't you happy you invited me? We had a good time.
Speaker 1: I had to stick up for you. Remember when I got those Jets tickets from our friends at Thoman's the deli best.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you get away with that because I went to the game. Of course, exactly, you are hot dogs. When I got those tickets, I immediately I was told immediately that I should you.
Speaker 1: Know that I should have taken other people. I'm like, no, I got to take my boy Brody. But the listeners were dming me and they're like, you know what it's about, Dan time, What is it you have against Brody? You don't hang out with Brody? I said, right, I don't have it. I don't. I don't have anything against Brody. Brody's just, uh, you know, he's uh a force to be reckoned with. He said, these boys cut from a different cloth, even though we're cut from the same cloth.
Speaker 2: In Brooklyn, we have very diagram we overlap and then outside the ven diagram overlap we don't.
Speaker 1: Right there, we had a very good time. We had an awesome time though, when we when Brody and I, truth be told. When we hang out, we do have a great time together. And and when we don't hang out, enough be told.
Speaker 2: When Scary and I hang out and we do brody things or scary brody things or brody scary type things, we have a great time. If we hang out and we're doing scary type things, I don't have a great time, right, and very Scary would ever hang out with me doing brody things, he probably would.
Speaker 1: Not have probably a great time.
Speaker 2: So when we get that ven diagram overlap, we have a good time, right.
Speaker 1: The ven diagram is that with all the circles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when the two circles are overlapped in the middle, right, and you see what what you have in common the commonality of good time. So let's talk about the Jets game. So the Jets sucked.
Speaker 1: They lost. I don't have that would be outside the circle for me because I'm a Giants fan. But it's still sports.
Speaker 2: But we had fantastic seats and it was it was a you know, the weather. We were sixty five degrees for a football.
Speaker 1: Game in November. I was stripping. It was I was like, oh, I was dressing dressing layers. They said, why, I'm just gonna peel them all off. I was down to my T shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scary kept taking off, Like scary, you gotta stop because at some point we're going to see you topless. But then you have to paint yourself green or put a jay onions chest and stand next to the ed Skuys. So, Uh, we parked in the media parking lot because we knew a person who were like, oh, yeah, we'll take care of you guys. I put an important I mentioned that because it's going to factor in later in the story. Uh, we go in the now. The people we knew escorted us into the field level entrance and we went on the field like not field level, we went to the level of the field level. We went on to the grass, the turf, the turf, and we walked and so the Colts, we were on the Colts end of the stadium. So the Colts, the Indianapolis cults come running out of the tunnel right for practice for warm ups, right in front of us. Yeah, like we were crossing and they were like hold on, like street, like you gotta let the cars go. No, it was giant men in cults jerseys, and I gotta tell you, I've met football players before, but when you're up close to them in the uniforms with the pads and the show the helmets, and they're big. They're huge human beings, like you know they're big, but on football they're all around the same size. You're like, oh, all right, it's all right.
Speaker 1: There all there are big people around big people, so they it's all relative to one another. They look normal.
Speaker 2: It's like when they say, oh, the wi he's a good wide receiver, but he's only six two, and you're like only six two. But when you're on the field next to it and you see these guys in the six five, like holy right, and the linemen are just massive.
Speaker 1: So that was cool.
Speaker 2: We got I took pictures because Deanna from the Elviustra morning show was there with her fiance and he's a cult stand yeah, so I was selling them pictures of us on the field and they were like, oh, that's really cool. But then I was like, I'm kind of bragging at this point. I should stop doing that. So we took pictures on the field. We got to see people from other radio stations that were in the cool seats, on the you know, uh, the coaches club, Yeah, which is behind the bench where the players sit during the game or stand whatever.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So we we had a good time on the field and then we went to we went to the uh what's that area called Scary in the corner.
Speaker 1: We went to the bud Lights suite. Yea, the light sweet.
Speaker 2: So we got in there and the people who worked there were all fans of Scaries and mine. Those people like, oh my god, brought these phone taps. But the woman who worked there fran the nicest woman. Her husband worked there, her son worked there, son was there hanging out. Now Scary Scary was smoothing them, and you know, they were, oh, we love you, listen all the time. We love the phone taps. And of course they knew some of the phone taps Scary did the ones I did. And Scary Scary was asked by the father to please do a shout out for his daughter. Now, Scary, do you remember her name? Did you do a shout out for her?
Speaker 1: Uh? No?
Speaker 2: Did you do a shout out for the bud Light guys? We met the really really cool no no remember their names?
Speaker 1: Uh? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well there was Lewis you, matt And and the girl's name. Remember the girl's name?
Speaker 1: No, uh, you know, attention to detail, Brody, you were that is you. I feel like anytime we run into people they say, oh, give me a shout out. Yeah, I don't feel like they're going to be listening. So I kind of, I guess I just forget it slips my mind because I'm like, well, they're not going to follow up. They're not going to be listening. I don't think people actually listen for shout outs like that.
Speaker 2: Like you know, okay. So yeah, So Scary meets this these two young girls. Frand brings these girls over and says, oh, these are my These are my granddaughters, my granddaughter her friend.
Speaker 1: So the friend.
Speaker 2: So Scary says, are you guys Jets fans? And and they're like not really. So Scary goes sister, where you from? And she says the town she's from. He goes, oh cool, cool, cool, and then they walk away because they really didn't want to meet Scary as much as the grandma wanted them to meet Scary. So then, like, I don't know a few hours later, two hours later, maybe later in the game, we go back to talk to fran we're eating food. The food's out.
Speaker 1: Oh they got meatball sliders in there, they got.
Speaker 2: They had meatballs, never mind seeing a pot of meatballs, had hot dogs, and they had a chicken. It was all you could eat.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: And we had fat leather seats. I mean, we were taking care of So the father planned son says, oh, I want you to meet my daughter. Scary says, oh, nice to meet you, and says, where are you from? Now, this is a girl Scary met like an hour and a half earlier and asked her where she's from. Because Scary doesn't talk to people. So it reminded me of something. Uh, you guys may have seen this. It's got millions and millions of views. Hold on, this was so Skew does can't make small talk with people. He's so, where you're from?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, good? I guess really care where you're from? And it doesn't remember where.
Speaker 1: You true, I just know I feel like if I sometimes if you tell me where you're from, I can latch onto it and make more conversation. Right.
Speaker 2: But but he didn't have anything to say to this girl, so especially no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You see no but that but you got to preface it with this, Yeah, I'm very personable and if I met if I met a slice, we could just just jump right into it. It's different.
Speaker 2: It's the people that you don't know and have a connection with it.
Speaker 1: The people that have nothing in common with like a teenage girl.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I'm saying, a lot of them on Instagram.
Speaker 1: No, but like it's like this can be further further from yeah, having anything in common. So it's like.
Speaker 2: It reminded me. And again it's not political. But this was jd Vance, who is the vice presidential elect, in a donut shop during the campaign, and he basically asked everyone in the store the same question and responded the same way Scary did. So here's the audio. He listen, here we go, Yeah, how long.
Speaker 1: You work here?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, you see this all right?
Speaker 2: And then he goes on to say so he asked everybody how long you be working there? And he goes okay, like he's just through, right, and then he says, how long has the place been here?
Speaker 1: Four years? Okay? I feel like you're making fun.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying it reminded me of you scared. You're like, oh, where are you from?
Speaker 1: Okay? Nobody?
Speaker 2: So you did the same thing, right, You're like, okay, yeah, but you didn't remember her from an hour and a half early.
Speaker 1: Because I personally, I don't know you know what am I gonna say?
Speaker 2: How many young girls did you meet in this private bar club restaurant that had like thirty people in it that you were introduced to twice?
Speaker 1: And you're like, oh, nice to me. You are you from? She's like, you know the town I told you before? Yeah? She got me on that. That's okay, because Brody had a little moment of his own on the way out. Wait, hope, on a second, I got to set it up. I want to set up there. You can make fun of me. So we're walking out, we're walking out. I know how to set up a conversation, all right.
Speaker 2: But it's the beginning of the fourth quarter and they were winning and we'll leave. Let's leave because they're gonna lose.
Speaker 1: And I got home. Take a Yeah. And earlier in the game, wasn't uh didn't we have? Wasn't Vinnie Testa Verdi featured on the on the big screen. No, he was not my friend Reggie, not related to any call. Right, your friend, Reggie. He was in a suite with picture with Bertie showed me the picture.
Speaker 2: Now, Testa Verdi was a quarterback for the Jets in the late nineties, and he's a tall, good looking guy with gray hair at this point, right, and so I'm like, oh my god, Vinny Testaverti is at the game. I'd love to meet him.
Speaker 1: Right. So we're leaving, right, we're walking toward the player's parking lot where we parked with it and they rolled out. There's literally a Jets green carpet leading to the parking lot. I mean, it's like very and it's health it's well guarded. You need you need a bracelet to get into that parking lot. H. So we're walking toward the parking lot and just ahead of us is a tall guy with gray hair that is being escorted by two security guys under cover, you know, people like bodyguard.
Speaker 2: And his own I think his own personal bodyguard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, walking toward his personal vehicle that being picked up in. So hold on, hold on, no, no, you're missing a whole point here. Yeah, let me tell him. I will tell it the way you.
Speaker 2: So people run up to him and like, Vinnie Van, let's get a picture of and they run up and the getting pictures with him. So I say, that's scary. Hey, I think that's Vinnie Testaverdia. Scary.
Speaker 1: Take my phone. I want to get a picture with him.
Speaker 2: I was a fan of his, and he's, you know, he's a good time jet Long Island guy whatever, big fan, big fan. So he and his bodyguard, guy in his suit, stopped for a minute and they're looking up at the TV, the giant video monitor on the side of the stadium, and they're watching the fourth quarter because the game's not over. So they're clearly scary, you would say, not in a hurry.
Speaker 1: Not just standing there.
Speaker 2: They took pictures with a bunch of people, and they're standing and he's watching the game. He's not crossing the street, he's standing there. So as he crosses the street, I say, scary, take.
Speaker 1: My phone, my phone.
Speaker 2: Go up to him and he's I'm behind him. I still haven't seen his face, and I say, hey, Vin, do you have time for one more picture in you? Do you have one more picture in you? He goes, yeah, sure, and the bodyguard yells, we got no time, we gotta.
Speaker 1: Go, let's go, And there's nobody around them and they're yelling, and he's yelling. I'm like, cut cut the ship. This is not like you have like seven thousand people around you. Got to get the guy out of there. And he's concerned for his safety. Give me a fucking break.
Speaker 2: So so so Vane turns around when I say Agin, he turns around, take it, takes a picture, and I notice when he turns to me, Hi, thank you. It's not Vinnie Testify, it's not.
Speaker 1: But Brodie had already made ask himself, yelling out Vinnie Vinnie because he thinks I said Vin, Vin.
Speaker 2: I just said, hey, Vin, do you have time for a quick picture?
Speaker 1: Big big fan David Brody that you would you know if you were ahead, if you were a big fan, wouldn't you know that you that that was him or wasn't him?
Speaker 2: From the back of his gray hair. I never saw he takes.
Speaker 1: He probably muttered under his breath, motherfucker. I thought I was Vinnie test.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, I said Vin. When he was his back to me, said Vid, you have time for I said it fast, I speak like in New York. Great and he turned, he takes the picture, put his arm around me, and the pictures came out great. He's smiling, and then they walk away. So I say, scary, that's not Vinie Testa Verdi scrace, that's laughing right. He goes, well, who is it? I go, let me look at the picture again, because I really didn't get a goodok at him.
Speaker 1: It was very cool. It took you about three hours to figure out who the fuck this was? Who was he?
Speaker 2: Because the guy is much older, he's it's Kenny O'Brien, who was the Jets quarterback from eighty eighty two to like not eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Nowhere near the Vinnie Testaverdy era either, well like ten years apart.
Speaker 2: The point was he was a Jets quarterback, and I recognized him when I look at the picture, I'm like, oh my god. If you look, he's old enough.
Speaker 1: He's right. Okay.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. I said, Vinn. He must have thought I said Ken, because it's close enough. Even Kenny and Vinnie is close. So I don't think he knows. I called him then Venne, Rennie, Kenny, right, But the other guys in front of us Ken today Tony. So I did take I saw it's my first celebrity. I took a picture with I did not know who it was, but I do know who it is now. But I absolutely called him vin and clearly he.
Speaker 1: Did right, he didn't. Right? Okay, calm down, all right? What fuck the bodyguard? Can we agree on that? Take? Yeah? Fuck the bodyguard? He had nowhere to be. He's Ken O'Brien, for God's sakes, and there's nobody around him, and you have a bodyguard yelling unnecessarily on a fucking power trip with nobody around and nobody caring.
Speaker 2: And if you know, the only thing he's famous for other than being a Jets quarterback is that he was drafted in the nineteen eighty three NFL draft And you're like, why are you bringing that up?
Speaker 1: Brodie?
Speaker 2: A lot of people that's a long time ago. It's known as the quarterback draft. There were three Hall of Fame quarterbacks drafted that year, and Ken O'Brien.
Speaker 1: Who are the other three? I think it was Jim Kelly, doesn't matter. They all went into the Hall of Fame and Ken O'Brien no to work in a car wash.
Speaker 2: He went to the Jets and he's taking pictures thinking the people thinking he's really test diverting. Yeah, so he's lucky animon want to take a picture with him, and he was very nice. I have to say, very nice guy. His bodyguard can go atter himself. But yes, Brody took a picture.
Speaker 1: By the way, I thought it was. Nobody in America is talking about him except us right now? So who the Schmuck's Scary and verdie? We've wasted enough, We've wasted too much time on Ken O'Brien.
Speaker 2: Well even give him slices, some homework, not worthy slices. Have you ever taken a Have you ever seen somebody famous but didn't know who they were, but still went up and got an autograph for a picture, Like they were at the airport, everyone was surrounding them. She're like, they must be somebody. I'll figure it out later. You're like, oh, man, can I get a picture? Like who have you taken a picture with or got an autograph and you didn't know who it was at that moment?
Speaker 1: Let us know? And that's happened with us too at other times. I just can't remember right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've had scary We've had people come up to us and he got an autographs, had no idea who you know?
Speaker 1: You know, I've taken pictures several times if people that thought I was Elvis, Yeah, but we were at event from Elvis and Dan Yeah, and I'm like, here we go. It's so scary at so open, open and forward.
Speaker 2: He would go up to them and go, oh, let's get our picture and they're like, no, I just wanted to get Danielle and Elvis. But all right, like it's weird, like what they're like trapped, Like I got to picture with everybody now because you don't know and they're like, oh, who's that picture with?
Speaker 1: And I've done that.
Speaker 2: We've had We've had people come up to the radio station back in the day they just got a record deal, they didn't even have a hit, and they're like, you know. Other DJ's like, oh, Brody, come on, I want to introduce you to somebody to get a picture. I've got pictures with people to this day, I don't know who they are. They never had a hit, they didn't get signed, or they got dropped from the label. But at the time you're like you never know, right, you never know who they are. Remember we were backstage at Q on two's jingle Ball. Yeah, it was that that woman with one single that was a that was a hit, but nobody really wants to talk to us know who she was.
Speaker 1: Her name was, oh lady earlier you know, several years before that. Uh, that would be Britney Spears. Yeah, I just think, but you never know. I was hanging out with Britney Spears in nineteen ninety eight before Maybe One More Time came out, and she was a meek little fourteen year old with a backpack and sitting in the green room, and the record label person came up to me and said, Scary, want you to meet this this girl. She's gonna be big someday.
Speaker 2: Michael had been out, the song was out, it was does it matter if it was out, it wasn't a nobody knew who she was.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you nobody cared. And what I'm saying at the point is nobody cared. She was in a green room when nobody cared. She barely was anyone was barely famous, yes, and no one was in mind right. And then they were trying to pull people over to take a picture with her to make her feel good. So they pulled me in, Scary, take a picture with this girl, Brittney Spears.
Speaker 2: Britney Spears, I was in the same green room with you with my wife. So my wife wanted no party. She didn't like taking pictures with celebrities. My wife's not like you and me. So I saw her there, I said hi, I said good luck, But like, you never know, you never know, so we would take pictures with everybody because you never know, you never know, So we have lots of pictures with you never knows.
Speaker 1: I have like seventeen pictures with Sabrina Carpenter and about eleven pictures with Taylor Swift because you never know. All right, I feel like this is self serving and nobody cares or do they think.
Speaker 2: They care, But we move on. Really, I really just want Slices to leave his talk backs about celebrities or non celebrities they took pictures with, they didn't know who they were. Who is that guy you had backstage passes for? You were so excited in Philadelphia meeting.
Speaker 1: Green Now there's an example of one that didn't. Uh you know those are the you know, the maybe some and maybe some not. That guy didn't make it.
Speaker 2: No scary was backstage and he had he was given backstage passes to meet Ali Murs and it was a big deal. Back then because he had a big hit. I couldn't tell you the name of the song, and you don't have to tell us, but and like who wants Ali Mars tickets?
Speaker 1: And the crowd was going crazy crazy for ally Mers. You never know.
Speaker 2: Like a week later, people were like, what am I do with these?
Speaker 1: Exactly? So are you are you gonna see Wicket in the movie? Yes, okay. I was going to ask you this because I have I have a problem with what with what's about to happen? Because obviously no, well it's it's obviously for those who don't know and living under a rock. But we'll tell you anyway, Wicked with Ariana Grande and Cynthia Evo, right, Jeff as as Elphaba, right, she's okay. So so they're basically in the film. It's been. It's it's it's a very very big pop culture event, not since last year with Barbie and Oppenheimer in those movies.
Speaker 2: I saw a commercial yesterday that wasn't for Wicked.
Speaker 1: Yes, true, So so yeah, big event. Here's my problem. If I go, I want to watch the film. I don't want people singing and screaming over them in the film. This is exactly what happened when I went to the Taylor Swift concert and Brodie you were there too. You go to a show and paid all this money to go to a show, and I think we talked about it on the podcast, and all we have is people screaming, never ever get him back together? Yeah, no, no, we are never getting back to it. We know that was the bullshit that was the Taylor Swift concert that I had it indoor for three and a half hours. But I'm like, I paid money to hear her sing, not your three kids, right, we did, We spoke, You spoke about this. We spoke about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, look you can sing along, but the screeching that was the problem.
Speaker 1: Well, this same phenomenon. I guarantee you it was going to be happening to do this weekend and the coming upcoming weekends in the theaters all across America for Wicked, because well obviously the show in Bru's been about, you know since two thousand and what three, right, so people know the words and when popular and defining gravity come up, I don't need to hear everyone else trying to hit that note. Let it happen in the movie. Oh that one that one right before that, that's the last note, right before the curtain dropped on intermission. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Define, granted, that's how they're gonna end the movie because they're doing the movie in two parts. Next one comes out of here from now.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, right.
Speaker 2: You get await a year to see what happens if you.
Speaker 1: Don't already know what happens. Well, anyway, I'm just saying I feel like it's the the uh, you know, the tailor effect of the singing and the screaming in the theater. I think that's what's going to be going on. And I don't know if people if it's it's gonna be an enjoyable, you know thing. You may have to go see it at eleven o'clock in the morning on a school day.
Speaker 2: I think I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that they're also going to be doing sing along perform like sing along performances. In other words, you'll sign up and you'll go to the ones where you're supp to sing along, yeah, as opposed to the ones where you're not really supposed to sing along.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, so I don't know, you know what, Listen, it's not a concert film. It's not really supposed to be for singing along. I get that, but there's something to be said about fun and you know, like being. I mean, it's not the Rocky Hort Picture Show. You're not really supposed to be part of. It's not live. But I I think if I saw at a second time, I like and there was a sing along in environment, that would be fun, but not the first time. I want to enjoy the movie, So I'm with you on that.
Speaker 1: Well, I missed Cynthia Rivo here at the Jersey City Target. This target here by me down the block is one of only like five in the country where they are doing these super events where they're having special memorabilia, special installations and activations and pop ups. It's at the Target great Land in Jersey City. And Cyndia Rivo fucking showed up there and the guy in the film, who Ariana Grande is dating, they were just here. They had it was like I was mass pandemonium and I somehow slept through it. I don't know. I wasn't I didn't even know what was going on. Yeah, that's cool. So you have Canthiaivo? Cool? Are we from right? Where you from? What do you do you're green in the movie Jets fan? Cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, cool, okay, awesome. Yeah, they are doing the rounds. Man. I'm surprised Arian is not hosting SNL to promote the movie, although you mentioned Barbie and Oppenheimer and they were calling it Barbenheimer. Right, do you know what they're calling Gladiator and Wicked?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I do. It's wait hold on, it's it's it's it's uh yeah, wait Glicked? No, no, Dick, glad Dick, Glad DICKT Glad Gladiator and right, Wicked.
Speaker 2: Clicked and the act they got from Wicked. So Glad good, Gladdict, glad Dick, glad DICKT. That's it you say, don't don't last think it?
Speaker 1: Glad glad Dick. Is that the name of glad Dick this weekend? That's the name of the episode here of the Brooklyn glad Dick. Yeah, let's get all Are you getting Glad Dicked?
Speaker 2: What? I don't know when they're coming out? When are they coming out next week?
Speaker 1: No? Isn't it tomorrow? Danielle was on her way. Danielle from our big show was on our way to see it tonight, and it's all I guess. I guess.
Speaker 2: So I saw a movie today and I saw the trailer for Wicked. I didn't I didn't pay attention.
Speaker 1: We got new music coming up tomorrow, the ari Ariana Grande singing popular as Glinda and of course Define Gravity from Cynthia Rivo Define Gravity, She's Alphaba. So that that those two songs come out tomorrow, we're gonna be playing them on the radio.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if you saw Kristin Chenno with the original Golindainda, Yeah, and if you don't know them, you'll understand when you see it.
Speaker 1: If you have.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen the play, she said that, I guess it was fifteen years ago. Ariana Grande's mom brought Ariana backstage.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess because Ariana was on Nickelodeon, so she was famous enough. But she was ten years old to meet Kristin Chenna with who was her idol. And so Christian Channa would like, oh, nice to meet you, and my mother says, oh, I want my daughter to sing for you, and Kristen said, it's telling Seth Meyers this and she says, you know when moms want their kids to sing her, He's like, oh, dear God, spare me. Then Arianna sang and she's like, oh my god, kid, you have something special there. And she said, yes, someday I want to be Glinda in Wicked. She said, well, you know, keep practicing, honey, and maybe some day you will. And they stayed friends and she talks to her all the time, and she said she couldn't be happier for Arianna because since she's ten, she's always talked about, I want to be your role someday.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now she's in the movie.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I feel like if the movie was made ten years ago would have been Aguilera.
Speaker 1: Do you agree? Yeah? Oh absolutely yeah. But you know you got to go with good copy. Yeah. So glad Dick, glad dit Oh oh god, I have a couple of things for us. Yes. I had an awkward, an awkward moment at lunch with Scottie b and Garrett and our friend Crystal from the Afternoon Show. We were having York Yeah, at Z one hundred in New York, right, we were having lunch. You know, we're at it. If I say it, I'm gonna have to play the jingle because it's a sponsor. So I were free, I was at a place, was at a burger place and we were we were eating, and then I had an appointment. I had to go to get my eyes checked and I had disappointment, and I was counting down the minutes until I could just make it barely in time. And Scotty gets into this story that was kind of sad. It was a sad story. We'll just leave it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody died, it was so.
Speaker 1: So it was very emotional, and then you know, things got really really real and serious. So we were going around talking about it, and and then I'm like, okay, it's getting to the park where I have to leave, and this is me and my brain and I'm like, how am I going to get out of here? This is a bad time to exit, because, let's face it, you want to you want to make sure that everybody's okay, tie it up into a nice bow. You always want to leave on a high. You never want to leave when there's a there's some negative or or there's something really sad happening in a room. It's a bad time to excuse you sight right, Oh yeah, your dog die gotta go, right, So this was like pretty much that it was a bad moment, and I'm like, all right, I gotta I gotta bust out of here. And I went to go, uh, hug Crystal, and then I hear Garrett cackle. I turn around. I'm like, what's the matter? He goes, that wasn't awkward, and I'm like, well, thanks for make thanks for pointing it out. You're making more awkward.
Speaker 2: You're exacerbating awkward that you're hugged hug Crystal. What was the awkward party?
Speaker 1: No, the awkward was. The awkward was that I'm that Scott even just in the middle of the story, and I just kind of walked away right there, as if I was heartless and I didn't give a ship. And I'm like, I'm not being insensitive, but fucking be somewhere. I gotta go. It's time, I gotta go. I was trying to make an exit for five minutes. Well, yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 2: I think the only way out of that is if you had said, Scotty, hold on a second, I'm really into your story and I feel terrible for you, and you know what, call me later and because I want to hear the rest of it. But I got an appointment I have to get to. I feel terrible like you should have prefaced it, but you just got off. Yeah, all right, and you still to hugging people. I need to be better at transitions.
Speaker 1: I was. I was. It was just awful. It was it was not right. I mean, yeah, I guess you had to be there, but it was just not good. Is there a special I guess that would have been this special way? Or I should have gone over to Scotty first to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hugged him the attractive girl you work with, and go I'm gonna hug her and that's my way out. I look, did you say goodbye before you hugged her?
Speaker 1: As I was walking toward her, I'm like, I gotta go. And that's what made Garrett laugh.
Speaker 2: Because Scotty was talking about uh something serious, and you were like, you got up and hugged a girl in the middle of nowhere. You didn't say like, hey guys, I'm leaving and the inn hugged her. You just got up and be like, hey, Chris, give me a hug. I guess order of operations would have could have come in handy.
Speaker 1: Would have been good there parentheses, Yeah, please eat little delicious apple strude. Please excuse my dear aunt Sally. But yeah, I should have. I did think the order. The order was all wrong. I should have patted Scotty on the back and gave him a hug, say hey, buddy, I feel you all right?
Speaker 2: Slices he ever walked out in a serious conversation because you had to get out of there, like you had to leave. You're like, oh my god, Mary's talking about her boyfriend dumping her.
Speaker 1: But I gotta go. Yeah, but but but but on it in all honesty, had I had the time to spare, I would have. No, I would have stayed all afternoon. You fun.
Speaker 2: If Scotty asked you, like at the end of the conversation, so Scott, scary, what do you think? Would you have known what he was talking about? Would you have zoned out?
Speaker 1: No? Oh, I wouldn't know what he was talking about. I you know, but it's all good.
Speaker 2: Scottling up with a phone call or a text later and said I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't do any of that. We discussed it on the radio this morning. We got it. We aired all so that's how you gave your apology. Its content for the radio. We aired it out on the air.
Speaker 2: Elmos, I owe Scotty an apology.
Speaker 1: Let's just do it on the air. I did anybody around the room, He did it around the room, callous? Is that scary anything you want to talk about? Yeah, I owe Scotty an apology. Now I did it right here alive in front of it. But isn't that more of You know that that's a big takes a big man to do that in front of millions of people, to apologize in front of millions rather than just apologize.
Speaker 2: A comedy bit that's not doesn't mean you're a big man?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Does you killed two birds at one stone?
Speaker 2: You're like, ah, I need content.
Speaker 1: Hey I was. I was kind of an ancesterday.
Speaker 2: But look at look at me being the hero and apologizing at that moment.
Speaker 1: I still think it doesn't count. It was worth more that I was in front of everybody. It was in front of the public. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know what that reminds me of. You remember the show All in the Family, right of course. Okay, So there's a scene where Archie Bunker and his son in law Mike are in the house and they're being robbed. The guy has them at gunpoint, knife point gunpoint, I don't remember, and the guy's like, empty your pockets, give me all your money. So Mike, the son in law who's played by Rob Reiner, takes out money from his pocket and he goes, here you go, Archie, here's the twenty bucks I owe.
Speaker 1: You, right Archie, and then the guy robs him. It's that's what you did.
Speaker 2: You chose that moment to give Archie the money back so you could get credit for it, even though you were fucked. That's what he did. Oh a, hchie, here's the money I owe you. And of course the guy took that money too. That's what you did. You were like, oh, you know what, I want to make this content. I don't think there's any sincerity there. You were just like, I owe Scotty an apology. I guess if there wasn't a radio show, you never would have reached out to him. If you didn't work with him, you wouldn't have like reached out to him. You would have been like, yeah, he'll get over. And did Scotty come running in and accept your apology?
Speaker 1: He really ignored me for the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because he understands what I understand, and the slices of saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: We're scary. Yeah, you're not good.
Speaker 2: You probably looked at him and behind the glass going we're good, Scotty, right, and you're probably like going give me the finger.
Speaker 1: You know it all too boys podcast, we will be right back, scary.
Speaker 2: I saw an ad on Facebook. I wanted to run by you pink toilet for sale, and it's a it's a The toilet's pink, the tank is pink, toil, pink. I had a toilet like that when we bought our house. It's from the seventies.
Speaker 1: That's exactly pink. That's what pops into my mind is my aunt Milly's toilet. And my Auntily had a pink toilet and it was it was yeah, seventies. Yeah, go ahead, No, I'm saying from the seventies. And what color was her bathroom? Uh? It was pink. Yeah, pink, pink, pink sink, pink shower, pink black. It was at that pink tile. Yep. Even my grandmother upstairs she had a pink bathtub. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that when we bought the house. I think the house was built nineteen fifty four. I think it may have been the original toilet. So the toilet was pink, the tiles were pink, the floor tiles were pink, the tub was pink. The tiles and the the shower were pink. And the counter, the whole countertop was pink. Though everything was pink, they put I had pink garbage pail and there they had two daughters.
Speaker 1: For the people who bought the house from.
Speaker 2: You don't match pink with pink, so we put in a white toilet that would stand out and make everything look you know, contrast. Anyway, the point is this pink toilet was for sale, so I'm like, oh, if somebody wants a pink toilet, maybe they have a white bathroom that might look nice. But then I read the description in great condition used.
Speaker 1: Woo.
Speaker 2: Would you would you buy a used toilet? No? But not an antique where it's like yeah, brass and the stands.
Speaker 1: But wait a second, hold on, here would with the toilet? Would you buy? Any toilet that you buy is going to be used, isn't it? No, it's not.
Speaker 2: You got a home depot, you buy a toilet? Oh he's at home?
Speaker 1: Deep? Hold on a second, do they even sell used products at home depot? I'm really they don't. This was on Facebook. Okay, so then on if I buy a toilet on Facebook, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, somebody could be selling and they built a house at an extra toilet.
Speaker 1: No, if I'm buying something on Facebook Marketplace, I damn well know it's used. That's what I was trying to say earlier.
Speaker 2: No, sometimes it's in pieces, it's still in the box.
Speaker 1: You could buy a new toilet.
Speaker 2: This was assembled, like there's a picture of it and it's sitting on the driveway. You like, come buy my pink toilet. If you need a pink toilet, it's been used, then you can change this. Listen, it's pretty disgusted. When you move into a house, you're moving in as a toilet there. You only change the sea, you don't necessarily change the toilet. I get that, But you got to bring in a toilet into your house that somebody else has been using, and how do you grab it? You have to put glove. You have to got gloves, right, you can't. You're not gonna put somebody's foot a.
Speaker 1: Pole in your car.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I leave us a talk back. Are you buying a used toilet? Have you bought a used toilet. Have you sold a used toilet? Is there a big business.
Speaker 1: That use toilets? I'm sorry, I don't. I feel like toilets need to just just be discarded of. You used to start fresh, like a fresh bowl a fresh Yeah, oh that's nasty.
Speaker 2: I mean we used the pink toilet that when we bought the house. We kept it for a while to we have enough money to replace all the toilets.
Speaker 1: I can't. I would never.
Speaker 2: I'm not bringing one in. No, I'm not going out of my way to bring one in and install it.
Speaker 1: If they're selling a toilet on the mark Facebook marketplace, by the way, I would automatically know it's used and not buy it. No one's selling. No one's selling to a new toilet on Facebook marketplace. Right. How give me an example of that? How would I just tell you?
Speaker 2: You say you're building a house, okay, and you buy, you buy three toilets from home depot, and then once you build a house, your wife says, you know what I really wanted, an elongated toilet box. Okay, you know what, let's just get rid of We'll sell it on Facebook. There's opportunities to sell new ones so what scenario for everything?
Speaker 1: What other used things? Would you not buy mattress? Would you buy a mattress? I wouldn't buy a used mattress.
Speaker 2: No, Well, you know what people do. They figured they put sheets on them, They put rubb a sheet on them.
Speaker 1: Ye, I don't know about that. It's it's weird. I feel like that's where I draw the line toilets and mattresses.
Speaker 2: I think if you if you don't have the money and you need to buy a used mattress, listen, I sold mattresses.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom's house, I sold all her mattresses. People buy and they were in great condition. Like she had a guest bedroom that was only the bed was only slept on, like twice you could see there was I had a purchase date, it was it was all right if you get If you buy a mattress that has like a dink in it, like a big dip and it's got stains in it.
Speaker 1: You don't buy that. But if it's in mint.
Speaker 2: Some people sell crib crib mattresses. I'm okay with that if they if they look relatively new, Yeah, I'm not pilet, yeah, a toilet you probably already have a toilet. Yeah, but if it cracks.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I don't know, well toilet just saying I don't know. I guess our toilets that expensive at home depot. I think they started like fifty nine dollars. Right, you can buy a toilet, I don't know where cheap you could. I mean if you want it to I mean I have the chance. I have the Champion four. I mean, I spend a couple of hundreds in my house. You can. I know.
Speaker 2: It's the one you can flush a bucket of golf ball bucket. It swallows a bucket of golf balls and more, except except when I when I put too much toilet paper clogs. Oh my gosh, you wipe my ass with golf balls. Like I love these commercials, like when you buy like a knife, like this knife can cut through a tin can. Yeah, but I want to cut a carrot like I just I don't care what else it does I wanted to do, Like show me cut a tomato with it.
Speaker 1: Like look at this pan. You can hit it with a hammer. It doesn't dent. It doesn't dent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when I cook in it with a sauce and the sauce sticks to the pot and it burns it. That then I take a hammer to an old dight. So yeah, I'm not playing it. It just struck me funny. Like so if you like, if you need a toilet, you need a pink toilet, like I feel like it's one of those things like you're doing a scavenger with your friends, like ten points. If you find a pink toilet, you're like, all right, I got one.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just weird to me, all right, So no, no pink toilet. I'm used toilet for me. No, all right, that's pretty shitty pun intended, pun intended, all right, fair enough, I did I did want to talk about twitter hose unless you have something you want to you want to get to first.
Speaker 1: Now, let's do that and then we'll I have something after the break that's something that's going to drive you nuts.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure you've had experience with But can you tell me like a background music for me?
Speaker 1: I mean no, you didn't ask for any I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have a systems just like I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean I could play the the Wop, the Wop jingle, the Brooken Boys Wop jingle doesn't have like a bed at the end of it, like a nice little music bed like here, remember this, there's two boys in this. Yes, why do we play this? Should play this? Yes, we'll playing it right now. Letters, Letters there, you go ahead, go for it.
Speaker 2: So I I've talked to you slices about the Twitter skanks that follow me. Like they'll like a post from like a year and a half ago that I made on Twitter, and they're like, oh Mary Stugin blocking like fake names, liked your comment and they follow you.
Speaker 1: So I blocked them.
Speaker 2: I blocked them all these fake accounts, they're bots and and if you if you click on their page, it's all like sex pages and it's all like.
Speaker 1: Come join me and my girls kind of thing, right, and it's always our new account or there. They've got like two followers and they're following three thousand people and they've got like four posts.
Speaker 2: Right, So, just in the last two weeks, I would like to welcome aboard these followers to my Twitter account. Oh Rihanna Boner, Ember Becksy, Nyla Warlbert, Brenda Carnivorla Key, elite A, Nabia, Hermiitia, Sienna Dewitty just sounded like a disease Verity frizzle, Martha on Ceeu Liams, I guess that's her, a Culmu Piper Cober, Holly Lollipop, oh man Frey Hawults, Gina Griffle with a jay Jina. I guess Gina Griffle. Uh Violet van der Steep.
Speaker 1: I want to know what trap you clicked on to make all these people follow you? Will you looking at it?
Speaker 2: Some No, this is what's going on on Twitter. The bots are taken over. Uh Stacy lasco.
Speaker 1: See. I always thought that they follow you because you've stumbled upon something. No.
Speaker 2: No, I used for sports and news and politics. So all these people found you the find Harold uh, Dan Buckley, Chelsea salt Woman, Russe Alina Sherrid, Parthenia TERRESI.
Speaker 1: So none of these people are real. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Cheryl Harber, I don't think I don't think she's real. Fay Reagan, hold On Nell Havenisian, uh Hana Corgar her Holidays almost yeah, Delicia Oman, Celestia.
Speaker 1: Son the Meyer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh Katie Boner followed me, very exciting.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Vivian Sniffer Sniffer followed me Welcome to the Welcome to my Twitter account, Vian Sniffer. Uh, Primrose Rasmussen. You know a lot of girls named Primrose?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so many. I grew up with a few. Hey, Gabriella Falls. So are you going to delete these people or are you just gonna let them linger?
Speaker 2: I took screenshots though, Uh Heaven Loggins, Oh her name's Heaven, that's legit. Um tweet sheet, a woman's name tweet sheet r Wen Spazanini and uh oh Daisy Boner. All right, I got three boners?
Speaker 1: You got three of them?
Speaker 2: There are the bons you know what? I don't know, but I watched that movie.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: So the the the the Twitter skanks are out in full force right now following my Twitter. Can I block them all? Then I'll follow me anymore? Yeah, but somebody must be clicking on them. There must be a business. There must be an industry. Scary that they're making money by following and liking your old tweets.
Speaker 1: See, you don't have this kind of entertainment on Blue Sky yet It'll get there.
Speaker 2: No, No, you know this is this is top quality, right.
Speaker 1: This is years in the making to find peth like this.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna get Lydia Boner and her and her Bonus sisters or whatever days.
Speaker 1: Or on threads. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, I have like fifty thousand followers on Instagram, so I have like you know, you automatically got followed in by threads. You automatically follow the same people. So I have like forty something thousand followers on threads. But yet when you send out a message, nobody responds.
Speaker 1: Nobody. Yeah, no, I noticed that nobody's using it. Nobody's home. Yeah, they can't be bothered. People have only so much bandwidth.
Speaker 2: So I mean, how many social media pages you have?
Speaker 1: How many do you have? I have all of them, but I don't use all of them. That's the problem. That's why people about Yeah, we mentioned it briefly on Lifetime. I mean, I'm sorry, I'm not being real anymore, but like I was never it was funny for like a week, I was never real. That's that's when you have to actually when it say it's time to be real, and you have to like take a picture of what's going on at that moment, and you're because you're being real, you're and there's no filter and you just post it up. Well, guess what I done. Yeah, it can't be popular. I was always sleeping when it was time to be real. What the fuck am I gonna open my eyes, take a fucking picture and post it up. I'm your break. No, I'm not. I'm sorry. I'd rather be fake. Be fake. All right, we'll be right back and scary. Now. I know you have been put in this predicament before, but let's fay. Okay. But you grew up as a family man with three kids. Okay, so it maybe.
Speaker 2: I was grown up before I had the family when.
Speaker 1: You had, you came of age and you've had this, and I'm sure what's been It's it's like returning the favor for some of these families. But I've been here comes I've been inundated with requests to donate to my friend's kids fill in the blank popcorn fundraiser.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought you were being asked by your friends to donate sperm that slices.
Speaker 1: Oh didn't you think he was gonna say that? Scary?
Speaker 2: Nobody's asking you for sperm.
Speaker 1: Nobody this double good popcorn, which I raised a ruckus about it on the Morning show today, and a lot of people responded, I here's my problem. I'm put in a bad spot right when my boy Jay Smaller says, O, yo, got my kids dance competition coming up. They want the whole team to go to freaking Tallahassee. Yeah, we need to raise money. Here click the link and you drop that in the group chat, and it's like, fuck, all right, maybe nobody respond. If nobody responds, we all look bad. Equally great, well, then of course my friends have kids and they all return the favor. So my buddy one buddy, Lauren jumps in, Oh I'll donate, okay, yeah, I got it, I got you Jay Oh Lloyd comes in that three four guys in, three four guys deep on this thing, and there's six of us in the chat. I'm like fuck, and I'm like waiting for it. And then a couple of days passed by, like no, Scary Scary is always first to clam up on this. For Scary, the first one to jump in on these chats. And now all of a sudden, he's gone radio silent literally on us. And I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm so busy, guys. Uh yeah, yeah, I got you, I got YOUA So I clicked the link dude. Eighty seven dollars later, I'm buying popcorn. Popcorn shows up. I'm one guy in my house with a variets right of eight bags of dude, not even big sizes, two point seven ounces. They're fucking snit. They're fucking fucking like single, single serve popcorns. I'm like, this is what I got for eighty seven dollars and I'm like, and I'm not going to eat it all because fuck that.
Speaker 2: So I wouldn't eat it before the first of the year when you're onto your diet.
Speaker 1: I brought it to the radio station today and you know, and then Nate is chowing down on It's like, oh, this is good popcorn, and I'm like, yeah, that's great. So what I have to show for this fucking donation. And here's the worst part, I'll never get it back because I don't have any kids. I'll never send down a link like that. So I am constantly in the red on It's just it's fundraiser after fundraiser after fundraiser.
Speaker 2: And that sucks, right, That sucks that you get stuck given everybody else's kids money when you don't have kids, right.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, because when you think about it brody, it's not aboudy to think about it some more, think deeper. Yeah, I got on so so as soon as the Then then Scotty B comes in with this, Oh it's a cheerleading competition. Oh, we want to send the kids for you know whatever, fucking ice skates. Oh the baseball team. Oh the soccer match. Oh, gotta send the team. Hey guess what I'm done? All right, it's I have been drained of all my money I've given to everyone's fucking kids.
Speaker 2: It's not fair. I agree with you one hundred percent, and slices. I think you're with me on this.
Speaker 1: Scary now knows what I'm like when I have.
Speaker 2: To go out with his drinking friends.
Speaker 1: It's the same. Fucking thanks, Scary.
Speaker 2: It's not you are the non drinker in the group and you have to put up money and chip in for the kids' trip to Florida, and you're like, I don't drink, I don't have kids.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, Scary. You make me feel bad. I should chip in. I'm the bad.
Speaker 2: One now you know how it feels. So No, that's different. This is a different scenario, one hundred percent the same. You're a non drinker, non you're a non breeder and you don't want to pay for the other people's breeding, and I don't want to pay for your drinking and I'm a non drinker. It's the same thing apples and the popcorns on you on a foot, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Apples and oranges? This is We're talking about the fact that I didn't procreate and have kids, but I'm not a drinker. Same thing. How is it the same thing?
Speaker 2: Because I have to pay for other people's drinks when I'm not a drinker, and you have to pay for other kids trips to Disney World and you're not a parent, It's the same damn thing.
Speaker 1: Nah, except I'm not dropping you a link and making you feel bad.
Speaker 2: You have a chip in front of me and saying give me a credit card.
Speaker 1: No, you have the choice to come with us or not. I'm not I'm not forcing your hand to come with them.
Speaker 2: You have a choice not to work with these people, and I'd be friends with them, but you are friends with them, and that's the price.
Speaker 1: The price. These are my life, some kids. I know these people since I'm like twelve years old. These are my my core, my core memory. Friends from Mike when I was in the sixth grade.
Speaker 2: You kidding, I'm gonna I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and I'm gonna just rough estimate. I'm gonna say that one kid, one kid probably costs thirty thousand dollars a year to have really ballpark food, medicine, vacations, flights, cruises, whatever. That's a lot of one dance classes thirty thousand. The fact that you have to pay one hundred dollars in popcorn and some and some some uh some girl Scout cookies. You got off easy, my friend. You don't have to pay for colleges weddings, bar mitzvahz.
Speaker 1: What is it? Communions now?
Speaker 2: Sixteen?
Speaker 1: No, but here's how I do have to pay for the peace just opened up Pandora's box. Because let's take it a step further. How many countless bachelor parties and weddings and christenings and birthdays have I been to? Count I've been to weddings I don't have there's no no because I'm not getting married. So because I'm not getting married, I will never see I will never see all that money coming back in me. It's only all is constant money going out.
Speaker 2: And you'll never have to spend one hundred thousand dollars on college tuition per kid, and you'll never have to spend forty thousand dollars on a wedding and twenty five thousand dollars on a cheap car.
Speaker 1: That's your choice. You made a life decision to have those kids and get married. You made that life decision. I made a life decision to like stay single and not get participate in any of this. But yet I'm getting smacked with it left and right now.
Speaker 2: It's the cost of being single, that's your penalty.
Speaker 1: And the worst part of it is, especially with this fucking popcorn company, is they take fifty percent off the top before they give the other fifty percent to the kids allegedly, so all they all these kids are are shills working for these fucking popcorn companies. It's basically like being popcorn salesman for free and not getting It's the best scam in the world that they scam.
Speaker 2: Bony jingle read because I'm gonna tell you the real scam.
Speaker 1: That the scam is. These popcorn companies and these fucking candy bar companies. They only give you fifty percent and and and then and then they're allowing letting people spread the gospel of their good candy, and they're good popcorn about the kids and they're not getting Then those kids are not getting paid to sell it.
Speaker 2: Those kids when when the guy we used to work with, he used to come in with wrap during the Christmas, You're like, Oh, my daughter is selling wrapping paper. I don't even get food. I don't even get food out of the day. Ol, I wanna chip in for wrapping paper?
Speaker 1: Here's your jingle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you what the scambonie is.
Speaker 1: What's a real scamboni.
Speaker 2: The scamboni is when you pay ten thousand dollars a year for your daughter to take dance classes, and then the studio says, oh, we got to raise money now so the kids can go to on this trip.
Speaker 1: What'd you do with the ten thousand dollars I gave you? Oh? Yeah, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Because there's this there's twenty kids in the class. That's two hundred thousand dollars. Where where's that money? You can't you can't afford a trip out of the two hundred thousand dollars. Now, I gotta raise money. I already gave you ten thousand dollars, it should include a trip.
Speaker 1: O Wait a second, wait wait wait the ten thousand. So you're saying it's fuzzy math. The money disappeared somebody. When you pay you for.
Speaker 2: Dance lessons or gymnastics lessons, Okay, you're getting the lessons.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: But then they're like, oh, we want more. You're paying for the cost that they make money on the costumes. Yeah, when you give them one hundred and fifty bucks for the for the outfit, she surely got it for twenty five bucks whatever. I'm exaggerating, but you know they made a profit. They're making a profit on everything. Now they want to get a chip in for the trip. You want to want a trip, and they get you. Nobody said about a trip. Now you tell the kids you want to go to Disney World, they're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, Disney World.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, I want to make my kid the wantly kid doesn't go to Disney World.
Speaker 1: So you get a ship in. Yeah, the teams going to Disney World.
Speaker 2: Oh, the football team wants to go to you know whatever, go to great Adventure, like we did spend one hundred bucks going some roller coasters come home. You know, Disney take it to Disney World. I'll take it to Disney World when I get to go with you.
Speaker 1: Ah, that is a scamboni. That's a pretty big scamp.
Speaker 2: And then what happens is and I'm not saying it happened to my family, but you know sometimes parents have to volunteer to go to Disney World with the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well usually, and I'm telling you this from experience, not because I'm sexist. The fathers don't go, that's right, because most of the time they're working.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that women don't work, stay home. The mom's going.
Speaker 2: Plus the you know, the moms are women, and the girls are getting whatever they want women around.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: But then the mom's like, all right, I'll volunteer to go to Disney World and chaperone the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, twist my arm.
Speaker 2: So it's all every every listen, everyone's got a hand out. Everyone's got a scam, right, and God bless them if it's you know, you're making right. And you bought popcorn. Look, I bought popcorn for my daughter's to your team. I ended up with eight bags of popcorn that nobody wanted to eat because it was like four hundred calories per kernel and it's delicious.
Speaker 1: But how much popcorn can I like?
Speaker 2: Can I donate twenty dollars and get two bags?
Speaker 1: Nope? How about you just donate money and call it a day and don't get anything. You get nothing money.
Speaker 2: How about the fact that I'm spending a fuck load of money on college tuition that you should whatever they need, like, oh the girls, the girls need new uniforms, gonna buy popcorn?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, take it out of tuition money. I took out a loan to pay for this tuition. Take the money out of the tuition and buy them pop poms? Right, I gotta buy books and food and listen, I love. That's why people reach out to their friends. They drop the link in the in the group chat and like, hey, help fund this. Ohst I put out I listen slices. No, I put out the link for my daughter when she was selling popcorn because I don't want to. I don't want to be proud of it.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Also, I want I wanted my daughter to get into uniforms. Whatever they was selling, I wanted it was a good call.
Speaker 1: I love my friends, and I love my friends kids, but you know you got to take care of your own first, like you know, like Christmas is coming up for me, right and I know you I'm gonna be the Funkel.
Speaker 2: When's your Christmas.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be the Funkel, all right for Christmas? You are the funk yep, And I'm gonna make sure no matter what, because I I I already had drew the line in the sand, because you know, money's a little weird for my sister right now. And you know, things are things, you know, just things aren't like outrageous and ly awesome. So I said, look, stop it with the gift giving, all right, you Stephen, Me and you, Jennifer Stephen and me, the three of us where that's my sister, my brother, Jennifer Stephen. Let's not get each other gifts forget about it. But I know that I'm going to buy your two kids gifts, and I'm going to buy Steve's two kids gifts because to me, Christmas is about the kids. So I'm getting my nephews and my niece they're getting and I don't want anything in return because then my brother's like, no, wait if you buy them gifts, so we we're not even and I got to give you a gift. I'm like, you don't. You don't. We're family, I said, And all of us are going to buy daddy a gift. My father will get a gift from us. So I'm going to concentrate on the kids, and my father and me and my brother and my sister and their and their husbands and wives will not We won't have to worry about it. We're not going there this year, so we made a packed But you gotta draw on the line somewhere, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Tell Jennifer and Steven they shouldn't feel guilty by not buying any gifts for your kids because you don't have any but to make up for it. So they don't feel guilty. They can buy your co host gifts.
Speaker 1: Oh, so are gonna get my gifts?
Speaker 2: Yes, they can give me gifts and I will appreciate it enough for both of us.
Speaker 1: Great, all right, I spent Christmas with you last year? Remember, Yeah? I remember we did. Yeah?
Speaker 2: You can so much food, A lot of food, A lot of food all my scariest family.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 2: Your neighbors, your brother's neighbors brought food, your family made food.
Speaker 1: Holy crap. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, I have no plans for Christmas this year, just letting you know what about Thanksgiving, I don't have definitive Well, we don't know what we're doing yet. No, we're gonna do a family and Thanksgiving. All right, figure it out. But well, you're inviting my whole family over. You don't want my kids?
Speaker 1: You be with you. You're gonna have all three all three kids. Yeah, of course they're home for the holidays. Yeah. Oh, there's no place like home for the holiday.
Speaker 2: It's like Perry Como is here on the podcast podcast.
Speaker 1: This is our last break. That's it. After this, I'm gonna shut it down and I'm gonna start packing for Costa Rica. M hmm. We're headed there tomorrow, me and me and my boys friends giving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very nice. And then you're home before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I will be home before Yes, on Thanksgiving, EVI, I will be home. Hence I'll be in town for Thanksgiving, and then on Saturday, I'll be an American dream giving out jingle ball tickets. Okay, I can win those. Okay, See, we had this conversation before. It's going to be awkward if you show up to the American Dream to win jingle Ball tickets. No, it's not. Yes, not for me. I have no problem. No, because if you show up and you win, people in the crowd who is one hundred fans are gonna know Dave, that's David Brody and and you wor anymore. I know you don't work there anymore, but it would be really awkward. If you want, you.
Speaker 2: Should tell tell the big bosses that the way to avoid the embarrassment of me winning, right is to just give me jingle ball tickets and I won't show up. Then you can give away tickets to people that aren't me, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's bribery.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm just saying you don't want me to show up to win tickets, give me tickets. I wanted to show up.
Speaker 1: I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: Listeners will lynch you if you want to screen. My kids deserve to go to jingle Balls like anybody else.
Speaker 1: David Browdie, you can't win, that's fair. Javid Brody doesn't have a job. He needs to win the tickets. Okay, the slices.
Speaker 2: You're on my side right only, well, you guys are You're always on my side.
Speaker 1: Only half, only half of them? All right?
Speaker 2: Yes, what were you going to say? I'm having a problem with TikTok. What's going and I need your help?
Speaker 1: I am too. I can't get my listeners up, I can't get I can't get followers, and I don't provide content. I don't know if enough of us.
Speaker 2: Slices are on TikTok, because I've asked our slices to follow me on TikTok and a bunch of them did. But I know how many slices we have, and I know how many followers I have. It's definitely a problem, a problem slices.
Speaker 1: No, actually, could you give us a boost? We never asked for this ship. We're not beggars, but in this case, could you follow us both on TikTok? Why you David Berty twelve?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, let's okay, okay, uh uh Colombo, let's figure that.
Speaker 1: Out because obviously it's a popular name and you relate to the party, which is like you because some kid had it on fans lely as soon as as soon as a person, Yeah, as soon as an app comes out, you jump on and claim your name. Yes, so do you? Yeah, I got mine.
Speaker 2: Somebody on fans Lee migrated over and kept a name, and he doesn't put up any videos.
Speaker 1: Oh no, musically, musically I can't.
Speaker 2: Musically, sorry, I can't. I can't follow him. I can't message him unless he follows me back because he's got a private account. He has six six followers, and I'm one of them. Anyway, that's pretty shitty anyway. Yeah, so TikTok, So I have another account.
Speaker 1: I had an account.
Speaker 2: Before David Brody twelve. Oh is that the one you did all your dances on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, my all your routines, all my routines. So I had an account, and I guess I use the same log in as Twitter. I think I don't even know, and I don't The log in doesn't work. I'm not gonna buoy you what what what happens? But it doesn't work. So I I messaged from that. I can't get in that account. So I messaged from from my account the TikTok help over a year scary, I say, I I locked out of this account. I need you to reset the password. I'll tell you the email address associated with it. They don't have a forgot you password. They don't have that so, and every time I get a response back that says, where's the screenshot?
Speaker 1: I gotta open up.
Speaker 2: I gotta open it up. Every time I get it back says the problem with your log in is due to an update in the in Instagram, and as soon as Instagram completes the problem on their end, you'll have no problem logging in. And every time, every few months, I go back and I say, hey, TikTok, I really want to get into my account. So this time, this time's scary.
Speaker 1: Here's what I wrote.
Speaker 2: I said, dear TikTok, I can't get into my account with this screen name. And I go through the whole story. I just explain to you, and please don't respond to me by telling me it's Instagram's fault because they've recently changed their algorithm or whatever you tell me they recently changed. Because that's a message you've been sending me for over a year. It's not accurate. Instagram doesn't change the thing you're talking about. Every day, you're sending me an old message, and do me a favor. Don't send me that message and help me log in. So the first email I get is what's the screen name you're trying to get into and I say it's in the email, but here it is again and again. Please don't tell me the problem is a change in Instagram. I got a response back yesterday, scary.
Speaker 1: We're terrible.
Speaker 2: We're sorry to inform you, but the problem is not on our end. Instagram has recently made changes to its blah bah blah. They keeps setting me the same thing. Talking to get into the account. You're talking to a bot and yes, I'm probably talking to Alicia Boner and it's not even an AI.
Speaker 1: It's not even AI because a I would have been smarter than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrible setting me the same stupid response and blame me it on Instagram.
Speaker 1: It's not Instagram. I didn't log in with my Instagram password. It's unrelated. So how are you going to solve it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to solve it. I've been trying for a year to get my account back. I can't get the account back, and people are following it thinking it's me and I can't get the account back.
Speaker 1: So for now, you're David Birdie twelve.
Speaker 2: That's right. You asked me why I'm David. I'm fine with that. I'm fine with being what the account was.
Speaker 1: What's the other account? David Underscore Brody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which was my original Instagram, my original Twitter account right before David Brody and David begin.
Speaker 1: If you don't have David Brody, then you might as well just who can David Berdie twelve is just as good as David Underscore Brody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand that, but this followers there, I'd like to message those people and let them know the following your wrong account anyway, Fuck you TikTok is really my point. Terrible customer service.
Speaker 1: What else you want to get off your chest while we're here?
Speaker 2: Whose fault is this? I know it's my fault, But if you were this company, would you would you help me out? So you tell me if if there's something that I could there's some way that David Brody can get out of this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was in Costco, but I don't know a month ago and you got you know what sun Made is right? They make raisines America's favorite raisin. Yeah, Sun Made and they had something called Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Trail Mix and it was cinnamon coated pecans and cashews and uh yogurt covered raisins sounds good and dried apples and oat crisps and prey leans with sugar like sugar coated. Yeah, I talk to me if by far the best mix of anything I've ever had, all the nut mixes and the best thing I've ever had. So I went back to Costco to get another bag. We're out of that. So I call the other Costco I go to, Yeah, we don't have that. I don't know if it's coming back or not. So I went online and I see it's being discontinued. People are selling them on eBay. Now Amazon tripled the price, so I googled. I googled the product. I googled that exact name, and you know how Google shows you pictures with prices of people who have it. So I found a website that had it. So I clicked it and it opened up their page and it said limited quality available and a small thumbnail of the product, and I'm like, oh, limited amount. So I'm like, it says thirty dollars free shipping. So I bought thirty dollars worth of this product, which was six bags.
Speaker 1: Six bags. Wow, I paid less for peanut butter, but.
Speaker 2: I got six bags of this delicious cinnamon trail mix, which for some reason, Sun made his discontinuing. All right, I Costco must have got it, like, oh, we'll take a discontinued and we'll sell it for you.
Speaker 1: They fucking knew.
Speaker 2: Costco knew they were discontinuing it, and they gave it to me. They're like, you enjoy this.
Speaker 1: This is this like the uh, the time they had the run on Andy CAP's potato sticks and they were going out of business and everyone tried to hoard them. Maybe, yeah, you have potato sticks.
Speaker 2: It was the onions, and and then and then when when they got rid of like what was it like chocolate dials? Chocolate dials and chocolate covered twinkies. And then all of a sudden people we like hoarding them and they brought them back six months late. Yeah, biggest scam that I ordered them from this company I never heard of before. I did Google. I did Google reviews, made sure it was a legitimate company. I ordered it, shipping on its way. Two days later the box arrived. Scary were my six bags? Now, congratulations I get my cinnamon raisin Swirl trail mix. No, what I got with six bags of mixed jumbo Raisins. So there's green raisins, yellow raisins, whatever, purple raisins, red raisins, the old bait and switch.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: They must have run out of the one I want, the amazing cinnamon mix, and they sent me jumbo raisins.
Speaker 1: What am I gonna do with six bags of raisins? I can't even give bags of raisins similar item. Here you go. So I go back on the.
Speaker 2: Website and I clicked my account and my purchases and it says you purchase six bags of mixed jump mixed Jumbo Raisins.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: So I go, no, wait a minute. So I go back and I google it and it comes up again and I look at the little thumbnail and in a little tiny because it's a red bag with.
Speaker 1: A sun made on it and little lettering, it's I bought.
Speaker 2: Six bags of mixed jumbo Raisins.
Speaker 1: So you actually bought the right product, Yeah, but it was something else came up to what I wanted, came up in the picture. So I clicked it and I was like, oh, I gotta get it. We're gonna get again the original product.
Speaker 2: They don't have it. They never carried it. They don't carry it, and it's not in You can't search for it on the website. It doesn't exist. So I messaged it back and I said, can I please return them I got I ordered the wrong item. It says we will get back to you within three to five business days. So now I'm sweat and ball scary. I they have thirty dollars worth of mixed jumbo raisins. I'll trade you for popcorn. Okay, this is like the.
Speaker 1: Time that that you wanted that grape soda. No, no, no, not the grape soda. What was it you were a fan of that that they that woman found in Alabama for you?
Speaker 2: She said, oh, the grape diet. Grape soda, diet, grapes diet. Problem with the crab dip at Costco, they just continue my crab dip. So I joined BJ's and now I get the crab dip at BJS.
Speaker 1: I feel like at this point you could get anything if they still make it.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you slices. Let me tell you what you can't get. You can't get cinnamon raisin swirl trail mix anywhere unless you pay fourteen dollars for a little bag on Amazon, or fourteen dollars on eBay because now they're price gouging me.
Speaker 1: But now it's also old, because what was the last time they even produce that shit? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I bought it at Costco a month ago, so maybe it's it's got to be a month old. Amazon's probably like, we got to clear this shit out. But people want it, so double the price, double triple the price. It's so good, Scary, I may pay fourteen dollars for the bag.
Speaker 1: I may have to. You know what, Prody, treat yourself. Come on, when do you ever treat yourself?
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say, you know what, Brody, I'll treat you to a bag of it.
Speaker 1: Go on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Why don't you go on Amazon, Scary, buy a couple of bags and me and ship it to my address. Be a pal.
Speaker 1: I'll be a pal. Brody. You something else in my kids? You know what?
Speaker 2: My kids are selling, cinnamon raisin trail mix for their for their schools. Can you go on Amazon and buy some bags? Yeah, I'll buy you one hundred dollars worth.
Speaker 1: How about that.
Speaker 2: I'll take it. That's three bags. I want seven all right, all right, something anybody wants Jumbo Raisin's message with me?
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect on that note. Uh, we're in that show next week. Well, this is this week where we've we've stretched this out. This is the beginning, the beginning of Thanksgiving week. Yeah, no, yeah, that's what this is. It's Monday.
Speaker 2: We need them to have something to give thanks, be thankful for be thankful that you.
Speaker 1: Got an episode this week when we're on vacation. Okay, can I just yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: So remember I did the three hundredth episode, the specials, I did the song for the three hundred episode. Yeah, and then when you went on vacation, I did a three hundredth episode special edition episode of The Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 1: Right yes.
Speaker 2: Spotify flagged it and pulled it down and sent me an email and said you cannot have a music only podcast. Click here if you want to fight it. So I'm currently fighting it to get it back up on spot Oh my god, I'm like I talked in between the songs I want my Ship. They barred me from Spotify. Look at that theok they took the episode down. You've been shadowed by this episode, so now you're getting on ihet if you want to hear it or.
Speaker 1: Or this begs the question. Let's say I do nude art and I paint, and I paint God, and I paint like nudes. But it's paint like nudes, not real. It's not real nude. It's not photography. It's paint, Okay, fair enough? Can I get barred on Instagram for that? And for something that's oh your it's art, it's art, but like it depicts a nude. I'm just this is all hypothetical. This is not going on in real life. I've always wondered it though, for people that you know, it's something an artistic, artistic impression and it's not a real body. It's painted. But is it the image they have a problem with and then they pull it down? Have people have had their accounts banned and shut shuttered and warned and flagged for that?
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's if it's the breastfeeding rule, like you can put up videos on Instagram and and uh and TikTok if you're legitimately breastfeeding and it's not sexual, okay, that you can do because that's that's nature, right, that's not a natural thing.
Speaker 1: But you don't know, get.
Speaker 2: Banned if you if you try to like show off the boobs without the kid.
Speaker 1: On the on them. I have to say that if you're if you're scared, if you're painting using the paint brush, it's I don't I don't think there's limits. I don't think they could be. They should be able to ban you. I don't know. But then again, these are all privately held companies. They do what the fuck they want, so we're at their mercy.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about like a tasteful nude of a woman and a pot and a bowl of fruit, or you're talking about sex ax sex acts? No, I think the problem you have miners on Instagram and I and you'd have to market for mature adults. And oh no, it's paint, it's painting, it's it's it's art. You know what some people would say, porn is art.
Speaker 1: Now, people tape a fucking banana to a fucking uh frame and they call it art and they get thousands of dollars for it, a million million, A million dollars for a fucking banana Scotch tape to a fucking frame. That's real, folks, that's real. Google it that's this week. That is happening. Now, this is what's wrong with people. That's art.
Speaker 2: You can call anything. Yeah, why what are we gonna take? What are we gonna duct tape to for a million dollars? I don't know, man, how do these I got an idea? What are you gonna do? We buy a pink toilet, put duct tape over it. That's gotta be worth five hundred grand.
Speaker 1: It could be. Then I would buy You're now you're onto something. Now I'm on it. All right, let's get out of you. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody that's happy Thanksgiving. Slices Stuffing in the Barn introduced new people to our podcast at the Thanksgiving table. Will you Politics?
Speaker 2: Boys, Boys,