Speaker 1: Welcome to the rogue recap hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody, and Happy Friday. It is June teenth. To the rest of us, it's known as June nineteenth, and this is now a national holiday observed by the United States because of Joe Biden. So Joe Biden decided to make June nineteenth a day that we will now recognize as the final freeing of the slaves. Now, for those of you who know your history, and in this audience, I know you guys are wicked smart and you know your history. The freeing of the slaves happened by Abraham Lincoln in eighteen sixty three, but southern Democrat slave owners did not tell the slaves on their properties that they were free. And so we had a lieutenant general go down, his last name was Granger, go down and inform people in Galveston, Texas, these poor slaves that were kept by Democrat slave owners. Hey, by the way, you are free. So on June nineteenth, eighteen sixty five, even though the Emancipation Proclamation was January first, eighteen sixty three, this white general went down and informed these slaves that they were free. So a Republican white general went down and freed the last of the slaves who were being kept completely in the dark about the fact that they were actually free and allowed to leave. Now, this is not a narrative that is shared pretty much ever, because it would be very uncomfortable for the far left, the liberals, the social list, democrats of all shapes and sizes to have to actually own their history. They're much more interested in either erasing it or calling it out only when it serves their purposes to further an agenda of fake news, right, or they rewrite it entirely, which they do in our education system, specifically the public education system, which is why you should homeschool your children, pull your children out of public school, do whatever you have to do so that they are not indoctrinated and raised as lunatic weirdo liberals. So, having said all of that, there was a great guy today on X. As you guys know, I love X. It's one of the few places where you can hear from people that are actually talking about things that are happening and talking about them in a way that is objective and not editorial and filled with network news propaganda. And this gentleman's name is Demani Felder, and he's, you know, a black guy sitting down in front of the camera just sort of giving you the information that so many people don't want us to have. I thought he said it honestly better than a lot of other people that I've heard explain this. So I'm going to play for you here. Full disclosure. I don't know this guy, I don't know anything about him, but he put together everything that I just said in such a nicetinct way that I wanted to share it with you.
Speaker 3: I'm about to ruin Juneteenth for some of y'all, but it needs to be said. Juneteenth only exists because Democrats did not want to give up their slaves, and even now on the present day, they still did not want to give them up. And let me tell you why Juneteenth actually exists because Union General Gordon Granger had to go down to the beaches of Galveston, Texas on June nineteenth, eighteen sixty five, to tell the slaves there that they were free. Now, those of you who understand history realize Abraham lincolnsign the Emancipation Proclamation two and a half years before, on January first, eighteen sixty three. So what happened in that two and a half year period, Basically, the Southern Democrats slave owners kept their own slaves in the dark because they did not want to give those slaves up and remove those literal chains. So Gordon Granger had to go all the way down there and tell the slaves they were free. And if he had not, then many Democrats would have kept those chains on those slaves forever. People are gonna hear that information and feels some kind of way. I don't really care about that. What I care about is the fact that, yes, Joe Biden made this a national holiday because there was originally only a state holiday here in Texas until very recently. But he did this intentionally because the Democratic Party wants to rewrite history, and they're doing everything in their power to do that into distance themselves from their own negative history. People will now say, oh, well, the party switched, and the reason to say that is because they do not want you to realize that the very same reason that those Southern Democrats slave owners did not want to tell the slaves they were free is the same reason they will not tell people today that they are free and can actually make their own choices, which is why they keep individuals in the black community shackle to the Democrat Party, shackled to the inner cities that don't serve them, and shackle the policies that ultimately do not serve their best interest. So the fact of the matter is someone can sit there and complain and say, oh, the party switched. Oh you're rewriting history. No, I'm telling you the actual facts. You can look them up for yourselves, but you are the one that's make the decision to take those chains off. And if you don't, then that's ultimately on you. So if you did not know this information, now you do. Even if you did know it, share with somebody else, cause I guarantee you enough people understand the real history behind Juneteenth. It needs to be spread far in alive.
Speaker 2: I mean, how perfect is that. I wish everyone took two minutes out of their life just to watch that guy. I was saying this to a friend of mine today because she had never heard of, you know, the story and the information behind Juneteenth, and she's like, I don't even know what it is. And I feel like it just sort of came out of nowhere, and now people are talking about it. And I said, well, it did kind of come out of nowhere, because, as that gentleman just explained, it used to just be a holiday that was celebrated in Texas because we as a nation recognize and celebrate Abraham Lincoln and how he freed the slaves. And so it became this very interesting conversation where now you have something that's a little bit more complex and requires you to do a little bit of deep diving and maybe not just the headlines, right, And I said to her, you know, the biggest problem there is with people understanding the information that goes behind Juneteenth is that they would actually have to read behind the headline. You know, sometimes you read a story and we'll say, here's the headline, and here's like the three biggest points that I can pull out of it for you. That doesn't mean don't read it. That means here's what you should be interested in it. Read on to find out more and get the supporting details that allowed us to give it this headline or these three points. That is, if it's an honest, you know, and journalistic piece, some people give you those gotcha headlines and it's total clickbait, and then you click on it and you're like, this story has nothing to do with us. Actually hate that. As somebody who works in news, it drives me completely insane. But in any event, I thought he was great, really great take on Juneteenth. Really fun to hear somebody say this may make you feel some kind of way, but sorry, sorry, not sorry. It's so funny to see people get upset because they don't like that you are saying something that they don't agree with or that doesn't fit a narrative that they have long subscribed to. You know, there's nothing more uncomfortable than somebody saying Donald Trump is a racist and then you're like what and they're like yeah, And I'm like, oh my god, I didn't know anything about that. What do you mean, well, he's a racist? Now I heard you say that. Could you expand on that? Because I certainly wouldn't want to support somebody that's a racist. And then they're like, oh, stop it, you know what I mean. I'm like, no, I actually don't know what you mean. Could you expand on that? My husband and I talk about this all the time and we laugh because once you ask someone to support these talking points headlines that they read, they can't. If you don't give them the cue cards, if you don't give them the things that they need to recite, they cannot tell you why they're saying what they're saying. It's like when you see all these old, stupid white boomers on hills around your neighborhoods living in their suburbs with signs of eighty six forty seven and Black Lives Matter and Antifa and all this crap, And I'm like, do you guys actually know what you're saying? Do you know that eighty six forty seven is called murder the same president? Do you know that's a felony, that's a threat against the president. But the problem is there are so many ignorant people. Ignorant in the truest sense of the word. And there are so many people who are willfully ignorant, which means that they don't care about the facts. They want to believe what they want to believe. It makes them feel cozy at night and they can sleep well because they are believing their quote unquote truth. And the interesting thing about truth is it's actually not yours to hold it, just is right. It's not yours, mine, her version, their version. There just is and we've sort of gone off the beaten path on that. People no longer have one truth. Right. There's their side, there's your side. There's subjectiveness, there's objectiveness. I'm like, the sky is still blue, water still wet, rain still comes from the sky. You know, grass is green. Some things just are. And it's kind of like that same concept when you're talking about the LGBTQ community, and we're seeing a lot of that right now with this pride crap that's going on with the baseball teams. Now, the Department of Justice has come out today and said that the MLB I guess their contracts with their players very specifically says that they have to respect the religious beliefs of their players. So if a player wants to write, you know, some Bible verse on their baseball cap, it has to be okay. And if they don't want to wear a uniform that has giant rainbow sleeves because they don't believe in the LGBTQ way of life, that's okay too. It would kind of be like, you know, the Pride movement is very strange and as somebody who worked in music for a long time. I have a lot of gay friends, and they'll always say the same thing to me. You know, our group has been hijacked. We've been taken over by these lunatic extremists. They don't even know if they're gay or lesbian. They have this make believe world of transgender, binary, non binary. I'm not cisgender. I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't know what all this crap is. I never really had a problem with the gay community or the lesbian community. You guys, do what you want to do. You want to get married and be miserable like the rest of the world. Full disclosure, I'm not miserable. I'm happily married. But you get the joke right. Everybody can do it. Go for it, knock yourself out. You want to share taxes and get a mortgage together and live your life. Okay, that's fine. The issue is that it's constantly being shoved down our throat. I wish that our entire society was so much more focused on the veterans who put a uniform on and leave and go to battle or travel and they don't know if they're coming home right, whether they're being sent abroad because that's where we have active troop participation with another country, or they're being sent abroad because they're in the middle of a conflict or a war, whatever it is. They put their life on the line when they put that uniform on. And now they put their life on the line when they put that uniform on because we have so much domestic hate and terrorism against our own uniformed police and military. They have to fear for their lives walking into a store of food shop with their kids. I mean, I can't tell you how many people that I talk to that say I don't wear my uniform in public with my family because I don't want to put them in danger. I wasn't raised that way, you know, And as I've said on this show many times, I didn't always have the best interactions with police. Even now to this day, I haven't had the best interactions with the police. They're not always respectful, they're not always kind, they're not always polite.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: And I don't actually know why that is. I really don't, but I still respect the uniform. It's kind of like saying you hate the whole Catholic Church. Because you had a bad experience with one priest. That's not really fair. Like I can't stand the pope and I wish he wasn't the pope, and I didn't like the last pope either, But the Pope doesn't speak for my church. The pope doesn't speak for Catholicism. Pope speaks for the pope, and a lot of people may think that, you know, he's chosen and blah blah blah. I actually don't believe that. I believe that the Catholic Church is a bureaucracy like any other and that they have sort of, you know, this this system of you know, a hierarchy if you will, and they vote for who they like, just like we do in politics. But my point in saying all of this is you can't shove things down people's throats, and when you do, they get upset. So this pushback of people finally standing up and saying I don't want to do that. I don't want to wear the rainbow flag. You know, the rainbow for me is a religious symbol. You know, the rainbow for me is something that I read about in the Bible. It's not something that should be now completely and totally taken over by this pride movement, which, by the way, why do we have a month to celebrate people who have chosen to live their life gay or lesbian? Why do we need to celebrate that for thirty days? I mean, we don't celebrate veterans. We don't have a veterans month. We don't have a month where we celebrate those people. So why are we celebrating this? Okay, great, you have all the same rights. You want to have a day, have your day. Okay, fine, go ahead, We'll give you a day, just like everybody else gets a day. But why do we have to do it for a month. And why do large corporations and organizations that are recognized throughout the country feel that they need to assimilate to that line of thinking, to that way of life, to that culture for an entire thirty days where everybody has to go to You know, my company's having a cocktail mixer to celebrate Pride. Bloomberg, which is you know, a major network, it's an international network, has not just the Pride flag, but the transgender I want to cut your little boy's penis off flag. What the hell? I don't need to see that when I'm looking to see how the stock market is doing. And there's one particular case happening in New York, PA, and they had to cancel their game because several members of the team didn't want to wear the jersey. And this was the messaging that they had on that tick a lism and.
Speaker 5: The park made this announcement late last night saying this decision was made with quote great disappointment. They say some of the players refuse to wear the special Pride Night jersey, so this game is being treated as a rainout.
Speaker 4: I would ask the community for understanding running an organization in this way with these difficult dynamics. Having to find a solution to these complex problems without a clean solution is a difficult task and there's no good way to get everybody everything that they want. But our primary function as WELLSPAN Park in York, Pennsylvania, is to welcome the community in and be the most welcoming place in York.
Speaker 5: And The Revolution says it will donate ten thousand dollars to the Rainbow Row Center, describing the contribution as a jester of regret over the last minute change and as a show of support for the LGBTQYA plus Community Partners.
Speaker 2: What the hell? Why is your This is what bothers me. Right, So, this guy that you just heard this is Ben Shipley and he's the GM of the Team York Revolution. Right now, I don't know anything about this guy, full disclosure, absolutely nothing. But I'm trying to understand why A you need to make a donation of ten thousand dollars to whatever group they did because these particular teammates did not want to wear the uniform. If you want to be woke and be LGBTQ pride, whatever, go ahead and wear it. Why does the whole team need to wear it? I don't understand why working somewhere means that you need to now assimilate in such a way that you have to let go of all of your beliefs. Me not wearing the uniform will not hurt you, but me wearing the uniform hurts me because it goes against exactly what I believe. So now if these people are saying that, why can't you have both? Why can't people on the team say live and let live? But instead they have to do this massive thing because all of them aren't wearing the uniforms and suddenly not wearing the uniforms. By not supporting this means that you hate the gays, instead of it being I actually don't give a shit about the gays. I'm not here to bash the gaze. I am here to be devout and supportive of my religious beliefs, which date the exact opposite of what this Pride movement is saying. So, if I'm going to choose between Pride Night and I don't know God, I'm going with God. I don't see how this becomes a major issue or a confluence of opinions. Just you go, do you you want to wear your rainbow sleeves? Knock yourself out, and then the other rest of the team doesn't have to wear it. It's kind of like saying, you know, I'd be curious to see how this would be taken if a bunch of Muslim players were on the team. Do you think the Muslim players would wear your rainbow uniform. It's a direct violation of Islam. They hang in murder gay people in the streets of Middle Eastern countries because of the fact that they're gay. So if there was a Muslim person on that team and they said, absolutely not, I can't wear it, it's against my religion. Would this even be a story You and I both know the answer to that. It absolutely wouldn't be. They would say, well, we have to adhere to that, because you know, for them, that's a hard no, and that's not you know, it's not in the Quran, and blah blah blah. But because they're Christians, they're Catholics and they believe in the Bible, they feel like this is free reign and they can go after it. And that's the other thing a lot of these people have forgotten where a Judeo Christian nation, we grew up this way. If you don't want to live that way. It would be the same thing if I came in and said, you know, you can't have those uniforms because I'm a Catholic and I'm a Christian and it's offending me. Well, tough shit, that's what they believe, okay, So go knock yourself out, go wear it. The unfortunate part of where we're at is that nobody can see the other side because they're so stuck in their own And that's not really all right. It's only all right when it's left to right. When it's right to left, it turns into a major upheople, and I have to say, it's getting kind of so I'm really happy to see people standing up for themselves and saying, oh, guess what. I'm not interested in that anymore. I'm not interested in being a part of a movement that is a direct offender to everything that I believe in. So, you know, good for these baseball players that are standing up and saying enough I don't want to hear it. And you know it's it's another thing too, looking at you know, these two issues. Right, So we've got Juneteenth, We've got the Pride month, We've got all these people like today's a national holiday. All these people have often they have no idea why. They're all right, absolutely numb. And so they're out there, and you've got you know, the Obamas opening this ridiculous library that looks like something out of a bad, bad, bad mcsh or painting. I mean, it's just ridiculous. It's so god forsakingly ugly. But and they're all talking about, oh, we want to hat tip the tribe members on whose land we sit. We shut the hell up. All of you are multi million dollar houses and your vacation home and your salaries, and you're out here lecturing us about tribes. Meanwhile, the tribes that you mentioned are tribes that actually pillaged that very land from other tribes. So did you mention the five tribes before that? Like, it's so convoluted and it's all just this. It's like I'm watching a play, right, the greatest show on Earth, and it's all being put on by the Democrats and the liberal lunatics out there. They just eat it up, they really do. And it kind of goes back to what I was talking about last night too with the Save Act, where you see all these lunatics getting so upset about the Save Act because it's racist and it's offensive and it's not fair to women and it's not fair to minorities. And so we have Wesley Hunt, who sits in the House and I really like him. He's from Texas, strong black man, served in our military, incredibly smart, and he kind of puts it out there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: He was on the House floor and he was pushing back against all of these Democrats who were there screaming about Jim Crow when they're talking about the Same of America Act, which has passed the House by the way twice. We can't get it done in the Senate because of the usual suspect, which we talk about at nauseum. But Wesley Hunt had this to say, and I wanted to play because I thought it was so spot on.
Speaker 6: I've been black from my entire life. I have to bring up the most racist thing I've ever heard is the insinuation by Democrats that black and brown Americans are too stupid to get an idea to vote, just like everybody else. I call this the soft bigotry of low expectations. Figuring out how to vote in this country is a very low bar, and we could all figure it out, regardless of your race, religion, color, or creeding. We should all want free and fear elections. With me today, I'm not going to pull them on out this time, but I have six forms of government issue ID how did I acquire that personal responsibility in this country. I've also heard a lot about Jim Crow here today. I'm here to tell you Jim Crow is over and I know it because my parents grew up in it, and I think it's actually insulting to those that actually experienced the ills of Jim Crow having an idea to vote in our national election should be a requirement. Which is why I stay before you today or doing my colleagues on the left to support this bill. If you want secure elections, if you want your vote to count, vote for the Safe Act that you go back to the rest of my time.
Speaker 2: So Wesley Hunt is standing there, you know, a veteran, a member of Congress, and oh guess what, he's black. At what point do we stop talking about Jim Crow? At what point of success are we able to say that we're all equal in America? I have always thought, especially like in the last ten to twenty years, the continual use of affirmative action and DEI is actually such an insult to people of color. The idea that you are saying that they cannot be as smart, they cannot be as chosen, they will not be able to do the same things that other people will do because they are a woman, and they are black, they are a minority, is so offensive and I cannot understand why anybody would think that that's a good thing. You know, if you really started to live back in a meritocracy and people started to do things, receive things, accomplish things, be held accountable for things, just based upon what they were doing as opposed to who they were, it would be a much better place to live in this nation. But the issue is that we have a two tier justice system. We have a completely broken economic system where we're giving people welfare, we're telling them how to milk the system, how to have children out of wedlock. You know, not to help their kids with schooling because they'll get more funding if they have special needs. So we'll dumb that down to There is an entire culture of dependency that is so extreme. The belief is that doing worse actually allows you to live better. Think about that doing worse allows you to live better, because succeeding and doing better and progressing in life is actually going to take something out of your bank account and that you've been getting for free. Instead of saying, wow, I've come so far, I've learned so much that now I am able to finally do this for myself and pass that on to the next generation, whether it's your children or your nieces or your nephews, or you mentor somebody or whatever, it's just totally gone the desire to do it on your own. And so to hear somebody like Wesley Hunt come up and say, I'm actually really insulted that you think I can't do this. You know, I've done so much in my life. I have six pieces of idea on me right now. And that's the issue. They know, they know that this is all bullshit. They just like to sell it this way because it helps them continue down the path and the narrative that you need us, you have to depend on us, Let us find the way for you. If they don't have anybody to depend on them, then they don't have any way to raise money and then launder that money and take it for themselves. Really think about that. How many things have these legislators that we're talking about, whether it's a member of Congress, a member you know of the Senate, at the house, if your local state representative, etc. How many of these people have been in these communities that really could use a little love, could use a little attention. How often do you see them? Are they walking up and down the street. Do you see the Karen Basses of the world hanging out on skid row trying to figure out how to fix problems and help impoverished and drug addict people? You know? Do you see people who are taking over as these super hard left lunatics, whether it's Mom Dannie or the socialist that Denie that just won the primary in DC, are the Katie Wilson's of the world out in Seattle. What are they actually doing to help impop communities, to lead them to a place where you are actually teaching a man to fish, as opposed to giving him a fish for one day, let him feed himself for life. If we're not doing that, aren't we actually creating a nation and a generation of dependence upon dependence upon dependence. Yes, we are. So think about what they have done for you lately. I promise it's going to be a big fat zero because they're not doing anything for anybody except themselves, which ironically is the same exact thing that the douchebag Rhinos are doing. They're taking their lobbying money, their special interest money, and they're not doing shit for their people or their constituents. It's a cycle, and it's everywhere. Right, it's not one party. I would say it's more Democrats than Republicans, but the Republicans that are doing it are, like I say, it's like the Thuns of the world. Right, We've got so many of them in the House and in the Senate, and it's terrible. And part of that problem too is when you continue to lie to people and you continue to be observed event of really the type of people that don't care about your country. So you see these Third world migrants that are coming into the EU, they're in the UK, they're on American shores. We're seeing them everywhere, right, and they don't want to assimilate. They raised the Palestinian flying in New Jersey. They're praying in the middle of the street in Times Square. We're seeing an incredible increase in crime and murders everywhere, and the only reason why that is happening is because people are afraid to say what is actually true. So there's a case right now in the UK. You've probably heard about it, but there was a three year old boy who was thrown physically picked up by a stranger and thrown into a crocodile at a zoo in the UK. And so they're at this crocodile exhibit and this guy throws his three year old in. He's attacked by a crocodile. He's in critical condition. It's earlier this week, so it's a week later. We don't know the guy's name, and they won't release his identity in the UK. Why do you think that is? Why do you think that the British police force is protecting the identity of the man who threw the child into the crocodile exhibit? Why do you think that is? So there's a bunch of witnesses to this event who say that the little white boy was thrown in by this African migrant who came over and threw him in. He was a Muslim. He was a Muslim I guess garberer, you know, attire of some kind. And so that's what's happening on X is that people are talking about this, but all of the news reports and people that are you know, from other news outlets are not saying that. They're saying that they don't know the race of the person, or they haven't been informed of the race, or it's being withheld, and they're calling him a man from Norfolk. Yet just because you happen to live in Norfolk right this second, doesn't mean you're from Norfolk me and you're hanging out there for a minute. This recent report from a UK reporter was so insulting, I mean absolutely insulting. I'm'll let you hear it and then we'll talk about it on the other side. But I'm thinking to myself when I'm watching this woman, I'm like, do you not have a family? Do you not have children? This is somebody's three year old little boy looking at crocodiles in amazement. He hasn't committed a sin, He has no crimes against him. The most innocent in our world, right the animals and the small children, the ones that we should be taking care of and protecting. And then this guy appears out of nowhere, jumps up behind him and throws him into the exhibit. This is how this woman reported on that incident.
Speaker 7: Astonishing story that is coming to us from Huntingtonshire. A thirty year old man from Norfolk has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a three year old boy ended up in the crocodile enclosure at the zoo at Oldhurst in Huntingdonshire, leaving him with serious injury. According to Cambridgeshire Police, that is just coming to us from the Police Service at the moment. They say that they are with the boys family in hospital as they wait for news. On the treatment of their child. So that is the breaking news. A thirty year old man from Norfolk arrested on suspicion of attempted murder in Huntingdonshire.
Speaker 2: So she leads with astonishing news, astonishing, terrible news, heartbreaking news, sad news. Not her, it's astonishing. Okay, fine, that's weird enough. But then we go on to say a toddler ended up in this crocodile exhibit. Uh huh ended up in So if you read just that right, you would think, oh my gosh, did he climb over, did he get in the wrong spot where his parents not watching him? No, none of that. He was standing there right in front of I guess whatever, the glass or whatever, and some scumbag came up, picked him up and throw him in. You know, the problem with crime is the criminal is prepared, the criminal is plotting, the criminal is watching.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 2: You're looking at the crocodiles and saying to your little guy, Hey, look how cool that is. You're not expecting someone to come up behind you and throw your child into the pit. So you're not the one that should be at fault. It should not be reported like the onus is on the child. The onness is not on the child. And if you're reporting that it's attempted murder, I don't know why the hell you would label it like that. The constant fear and the constant inability for people to actually report what's happening is it's actually really it's astonishing, and it's actually put intend it. It's astonishing. That's actually astonishing. That's what's amazing. It's people's inability to call it like it is. I will tell you one person who is calling it like it is. I want to give a shout out to Tulca Gabbard. She is finally releasing all of these communication and documents in the last twenty four hours about doctor Fauci, the millions of dollars US taxpayer dollars that were used to fund the gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab, all those things that we read about about the EcoHealth Alliance and Peter Danzik. You know, Fauci's number two. He's going to prison and all this other crap, and where's Fauci. I'm telling you right now, Fauci may have gotten that autopen pardon from Joe Biden, but just remember one thing. You can still sue him civilly. He is not immune to civil suits. He's a tiny little man with a real big ego. I would love to see him crushed. All those people whose families were murdered, left to die alone in hospitals, given fake drugs, fake jabs, fake COVID nineteen vaccines, all this bullshit, and I would like to see every single person who claimed that that vaccine was safe, and every single person who said the unbagged next for the people that should be killed, murdered, excommunicated from society. They all should pay a fine as well, and a heavy one at that. I'm so sick of the lack of accountability. That to me is probably the biggest sticking issue. If you follow me on x at Lindamick, you will see my pinned tweet of all time, it's been up there for two three months. Is that we got to go after fauci. Fauci is a problem, and if we don't start to address the real problems, like I don't know, people coming from third world nations and throwing children into crocodile pits, or this young woman who said, you know, she's on TV and she's talking about how she was raped in her own home by a Tunisian migrant in Paris, and then she was charged and arrested because she explained that it was a Tunisian migrant. So this young girl who's like twenty something years old is crying hysterical on TV talking about how she was attacked and raped in her own home is now arrested for inciting racial hatred. What that's what you're worried about. You're not worried about the Tunisian guy who raped her. You're not worried about that. You're not worried about the fact that he he should be arrested for breaking and entering. But instead you're worried about the young girl who's saying, Hey, I'm not a big fan of being raped, and this guy raped me and I think it's because he is a Tunisian migrant and doesn't have respect for Western culture and doesn't know that you're not allowed to rape people in this country. But I guess in the UK they don't give a shit about that. Like I told you earlier this week, two hundred and fifty thousand, two hundred and fifty thousand victims of these Pakistani gruming gangs raping children as young as eleven. What is it about rape in the UK that you guys don't get Don't get me wrong, the US isn't much better. But when I look across Europe, and I look across I mean, Sweden is now the rape capital of the world, and you can't say anything. It's interesting. This girl pointed this out on X Today and I love it. Her name is Michelle Maxwell. And the last line in the speech on the unveiling of the Statue of Liberty October twenty eighth, eighteen eighty six, and it says the following, there is room in America and brotherhood for all who will support our institutions and aid in our development. But those who come to disturb our peace and dethrone our laws are aliens and enemies forever. I don't know about you. I've never read that, and if I did, I read it in school a long time ago, and I don't remember. But my gut is that the truth. If you are here to be a better person, if you are here to grow, if you are here to reach opportunity that you couldn't reach in your country, that's amazing. But if you are here to live off welfare, to rape, to pillage, to harm, to maim. Could you please go? Or could we arrest them and then kick them out? I don't even want them in our jail systems. I just want them to be deported back to wherever they came from so that they can suffer what they're do. I don't know why they have to live on taxpayer dollars and get three square meals a day. We got homeless people on the street, we can give those meals to. That's that is something that is completely and utterly, you know, beyond me. And I'm going to end today on something that I've found. I don't even know how I found this, but this is Christopher Hitchins. This is a very old clip Bill Maher's, you know, original three man panel that he's done forever. But Christopher Hitchins is on this panel and he's explaining the history of slavery to the other two panelists who I kind of recognize, but I'm not exactly sure who they are. But he's explaining the story of slavery and about the United States, and he goes on in great detail to try to get the other panelists and the audience of Bill Maher to completely and totally accept the fact of where slavery came from, how was perpetrated across the world, but how Muslims took as their slaves people from Europe and from the United States. So why did you take a listen to this?
Speaker 8: In seventeen eighty eight, when the United States was barely a country right, it was having its sailors taken as slaves by the Barbary states, the states of the Ottoman Empire North Africa ships stopped, its crews carried off into slavery. We estimate one and a half million European and American slaves taken between seventy fifteen and eighty fifteen. Jefferson and Adams went to their ambassador in London and said, why do you do this to us? The United States has never had a quarrel with them, was in the world of any kind. We weren't in the Crusades, we weren't in the war in Spain. Why do you do this to our people in our ships? Why do you plunder an enslave our people in the ambassador said, very plainy, mister Abdol Rockland said, because the Quran gives us permission to do so. Because you are infidels, and that's our answer. And Jefferson said, well, in that case, I will send a navy which will crush your state, which he did. Islamic fundamentalism is not created by American democracy. It's a lie to say so. It's a masochistic lie, and it excuses those who are the real criminals, and it blames us for the attacks made.
Speaker 2: Of How interesting to actually go through history, remind people of what happened in the last two hundred plus years and explain to them that whether you're a Jew or you're a Christian, you can read your book the Torah of the Bible, and it will tell you Islam is not a friend to us, never has been, never will be. And the culture right now of Islam throughout the Middle East is breeding a radical fundamentalism that I don't think the regular people here in America are prepared to fight. They're ignorant to what it is, they don't want to know what it is, and the liberal left has no real idea of what it is to live under that oppression. I think that there is an awakening coming to the United States. I'm afraid of what that might be for so many people that are unprepared. And I'm really starting to wonder if we're going to start to get to a spot where the silent majority starts to get a little bit louder to wake up those that I think they've just been asleep, They really have been asleep. And when you watch clips like that, I mean, that's got to be twenty years old. This isn't a new concept. It's been going on for quite some time. And like I said the other day, there is no such thing as a phobia if you are telling the truth. The term Islamophobia is something that was coined and used by those who want to oppress and suppress the truth. So we have sort of a pivot point now where we say, well, maybe I'm sick of that now, maybe I don't want to do that anymore. I know, at least that's how I feel. I hope you guys have enjoyed the show. I hope you've had a good week. I know there's a ton going on. We've got, you know, heightened conflicts happening between Lebanon and Israel, god knows, you know, with their proxy hero of Hesbelah from Iran what to expect, and we've got casualties throughout Israel, and I don't know what the US is going to do, but I'll be praying for our government and hoping that they get a clue. I know they all left and went to Camp David today, So let's hope that we make a resolution and a plan that might actually work. How about that. This is Linda McLaughlin. We will see you guys on Monday. Please subscribe, listen, check us out at Lindamick at Rogue Recap, Rogue recap dot com and we will see you on Monday. Have a gree weekend, Have a blessed Father's Day,