Speaker 1: Yeah. Now let's get to some of the tweets before I get on out of here for today. Okay, So here we got this here, these people come up with this stuff. I just don't understand that. Captain America versus Red Hulk. I'm gonna pick Red Hulk. Okay that I mean, Captain America have mad love for you, but damn it, that's.
Speaker 2: The Hulk right there. Thor versus Loki. Of course, I'm gonna go with Thor. Spider Man versus Venom.
Speaker 1: You know, Venom with them teeth though Spider webs ain't gonna hold him and I can't see that. I'm gonna go with Venom on that one. And then Iron Man versus thal Thanos. Thanos is superhuman. I mean I'm gonna go with him, Okay, So then we go from there. So we got Red Hulk, Thor, Venom, and Thanos. I'm gonna pick Thanos over Venom. I'm gonna pick Thor over the Red Hulk because Red Red Hulk couldn't even lift his hammer, couldn't even lift the hammer. I'm gonna go with that right after I do that. So now we got with Thor going up against Fennos.
Speaker 2: Y'o. Y'all. Thor couldn't mess with Thanos until he had help. I'm gonna go with Thanos.
Speaker 1: Remember when Thanos beat up the whole Hulk was throwing them around, and they were like, just wait for it, because Thanos was just toying with him, taking like looking at the shots, looking at all the effort he was put forth, act like he was hurting them. Then he just beat him up. Remember when he choked and strangled Loki. Remember when Thor was helpless. But to watch, Thanos is the dude to go to. It's gonna it took all of them to stop him.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go with Thanos. That's the first tweet.
Speaker 1: What you got next at Big Orange Punch, right, steven A Smith, Dewey or Brick fight to the death. Well, I'm gonna go with Brick because that's the name of my soap opera character in General Hospital. We're gonna go with that. That's all even need to look at those two. Anybody that's got the name Britt is who I'm gonna favor. Watch The General Hospital weekdays when Channel seven okay two o'clock in some markets three o'clock and others for General Hospital soap opera.
Speaker 2: Trust me, you'll love it. Next tweet, last tweet? What you got at Sour Patch Kids Acts? Now?
Speaker 1: I love that because I love you some Sour Patch and I'm a kid even though I'm fifty seven.
Speaker 2: See Nay Smith.
Speaker 1: If you could bring back any elite team from two thousand to two thy and twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, which team would it be? And why? That's a hard one.
Speaker 1: Because for me, I loved Shaq and Kobe and the crew in la at the beginning of the century.
Speaker 2: I loved Lebron with d Wade and those boys in Miami.
Speaker 1: You know, I gotta say that because it was I mean, Miami is just a special, special place, and it was all because Lebron elected to go there, and Lebron and d Wade and those boys were in Miami. Those some of the best years of my life. And just and just want to say that, some best years my life. I'm reminiscent. Come on, Stard, come on, Starve. That's number two. Having said that, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: Though that first year should say the.
Speaker 1: First year, but when KD arrived in Golden State and KD was with the Splash Brothers, that was special.
Speaker 2: I can't front that was special.
Speaker 1: It's hard, man, But I'm gonna say la with Kobe and Shaq and the crew because they made I mean, when KD went to Golden State, it was such, it flipped so dramatically the balance of power. It didn't even make no sense to watch, Okay, and they were very entertaining with this niper light tendencies or whatever, but them, it was almost unfair.
Speaker 2: But when I watched the Lakers with Kobe and.
Speaker 1: Shack and Orion and Shaw and Derek Fish and the crew, let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 2: I was in Sacramento for.
Speaker 1: That Game seven for their second championship when they had Mike Bibbie and C Webb and Vlatte d Vac and all those cats.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 1: It's twenty three years later, y'all. Its top two or three or one of the greatest basketball environments I've ever experienced in my life. When I was in Sacramento for that Game seven, it was spectacular and the series was big time too. I'm just saying that. I'm just saying mmmmmmmmmm
Speaker 2: Hmm