Speaker 1: World with me here.
Speaker 2: You know, B T know how it goes? Shout out O C T no color what we see?
Speaker 3: Whole game? Wait the butler something. Oh, you can't stand on their own se I already know you can't bother with me because with the squad of me they getting, they called me love. Baller Alert Welcome to The Baller Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcasts. Please continue to like, subscribe, to share. Are YouTube page at baller Alert TV. I go by the name of Perri. I go by the name you know, Big T C T with aka.
Speaker 4: Go from hollow Babe.
Speaker 1: People don't now if I do Atlanta.
Speaker 2: And the.
Speaker 1: Okay shouty no, we don't even say that. Yeah, okay, cap, that's what y'all got. Okay, Cap, Cap is good. It's not a girl. Oh you heard me? No, you're no, you're what are you trying.
Speaker 2: To you say? Yerman yuryman? Oh but you heard me?
Speaker 1: No, it's no, it's not.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about today?
Speaker 5: All right, many, you'll ready to get into the blog bag? Yeah, all right, y'all. Prayers are for Snoop Dogg's daughter. She a stroke at twenty four because and you know this, is his baby who already has loopis like she's dealing with a lot, Corey.
Speaker 4: Corey brought his.
Speaker 6: Prayers are for her because I've seen what she posted when she was like, you know, what did I do in my past life for this to be happening to me? And you know that's just so sad, man, because you know people go through so much and then you start thinking like, man, why is this just happening to me?
Speaker 2: So you know, prayers up to her and you know, hopefully show nothing to play with.
Speaker 3: You can have long or forever lasting effects from that.
Speaker 2: Too soon.
Speaker 1: We take our health advantage a lot, like we forget that we get to wake up and move and breathe on our own and like we gotta and I think like the younger generation, this should be a wake up call for them, like no matter what your age is, go get your back up, takeing vitamins.
Speaker 4: And do your workout. I know you want to fake workout kick right now? Yeah, I try.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been doing some stuff like my.
Speaker 4: Spots speaking this new dog.
Speaker 5: On a lighter note, there was a man on a flight who was pretending to be him.
Speaker 1: I've seen that was he potentially did they get the wrong black guy.
Speaker 6: Well, I was just about to say, now, is that racist that they just seen a tall, older black guy?
Speaker 2: They confused rappers and all the.
Speaker 4: Time they were confused, looked like him a little bit.
Speaker 3: No, do you remember a Chameleonaire? They thought Chameleonaire with somebody else. I forgot who it was. I have to look that back up.
Speaker 2: Now, I do. No rappers, dude get confused all the time.
Speaker 6: I'm like, bro, first of all, how you just gonna say black guy with braids and he's.
Speaker 2: Tall, that's Snoop Dogg. Baby.
Speaker 1: He did kind of have the vibe though, That's what I'm saying a little And I was like, I would I would. I would have fell for it to.
Speaker 2: A little bit a little so you would have been like that snow.
Speaker 1: Dog, like.
Speaker 7: A black person would know definitely know that's not Snoop.
Speaker 4: Can we take a picture?
Speaker 8: That's what she said, go ahead, to move on quick, but to stay on Snoop Dogg real quick.
Speaker 4: They asked him if he would do only fans.
Speaker 5: Only fans want you to come on there, Snoop, and dude, you can do about a hunting million.
Speaker 2: Now you got to do a pull that thing out. I'm like, nigg I got a black wife, Nigga ain't.
Speaker 3: No where it was.
Speaker 4: You're gonna allow me to go on there and pull that thing out for no amount of money.
Speaker 2: I think about saying, how much money does Snoop Dogg want?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Shout out to hunk, but it's like, how much money do you want? You can always get some mobile still.
Speaker 3: But man, Snoop Dogg is probably the most famous person in the world. I think he's the most famous, uh person in hip hop. I think he's the most famous person in the world, not just hip hop. I'm talking about the.
Speaker 1: World, but that like, he just did that smokeless campaign and they're actually mad. The guy who hired Snoop to do the campaign got fired because being poppy doesn't necessarily transition into sells.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I just I just think it was just bad brand alignment because who wants a fireless grill?
Speaker 4: I mean people in apartments?
Speaker 3: Think about this.
Speaker 6: The point in grilling is the call fire the flavor of the call.
Speaker 4: What if you want barbecue but you don't want everybody to know.
Speaker 2: Right you? You like the grill? Yeah, I love the grill. Would you buy fireless grill.
Speaker 4: No, I mean an apartment. You can't have all.
Speaker 3: But that's not rory.
Speaker 2: Is ninety percent of the demo that they're trying.
Speaker 3: To get to stop using fires about middle aged man with homeowners. Okay, got it? Yeah, go ahead, at least no know what I'm saying. I'm saying like they're trying to tell you don't use fire for your grill. So you're just.
Speaker 2: Saying the demographic is not Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, Well another person who's not a line of fire right now, booth face is locked up and till July.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we got a little stay in you there until you get hot outside.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 6: He said it was fun in there. Now, I think I think that was Captain. That was definitely trying you. You can't you can't be rich and go to jail and say this is fun.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 3: The only way he get out is if it's overpopulated and he gets out early. On the technicality, what is he in there for anyway? Violation of probation.
Speaker 2: On probation, did a strip.
Speaker 1: Club or something in Vegas and owe them all type of money?
Speaker 3: So I don't think I didn't shoot up a strip car happened.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: You give it a story, you know, a soldier boys storyline.
Speaker 6: I think he was defending himself and it was that better curve gud shots that we ain't shipped.
Speaker 2: Sometimes.
Speaker 1: My thing is that I think that is so dangerous for them to keep making jail seem fun. You cannot sit here and act like that. This is summer camp like and then and now look at the baby mothers, look at them.
Speaker 4: She running the monk man. She got a new boots.
Speaker 3: I really say, that's okay, But this is not a charge for your phone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the laptop, the whole day to day the laptop.
Speaker 4: I charged my phone with that. It'd be real quick, real quick.
Speaker 3: That's what That's why I don't trust that.
Speaker 1: It could burn out your battery.
Speaker 3: That's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: I got insurance.
Speaker 3: Man charge expeditiously for a laptop. Brother, go ahead, that's what that book pro This is not my phone.
Speaker 2: Off the charges.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's Jaden all in the club with a new booth.
Speaker 2: This is for TV. This is this is this is.
Speaker 5: The only thing you want to be there though, I really think she want to be with the person.
Speaker 1: Yeh, she sat before that, she was like, I don't even really like guys. I like girls like. I think that because they started their relationships so young that she kind and then they had kids, so she was staying together and that's the only guy she's ever been with. So I think that for respect for that, and that might be the reason why she was like, let me go get a girl, because I don't want to disrespect my baby father with another man.
Speaker 2: I think this is I agree with him.
Speaker 6: I think this is for for cloud, the reason being because I'm not gonna lie. When Blueface went to jail, I was like, what are they gonna do to stay relevant?
Speaker 2: Like, what what are they gonna do?
Speaker 6: Because they have like this little love triangle of toxic, you know, and it's always in the blogs.
Speaker 3: So then I said, oh.
Speaker 2: That's what they gonna do to stay relevant.
Speaker 3: Kashan was in the whole little pistol whip situation. Not heard for YouTube?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah some YouTube stuff. Yeah yeah, I had to, did you?
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 2: First of all, I didn't know YouTube beef was like this.
Speaker 1: They said it was YouTube, bro pistol.
Speaker 2: Man, come on YouTube. I didn't know YouTube beef was like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I don't smoke with on YouTube, acted like this is my thing. You can YouTube and get money on the internet all day, but everybody ain't playing. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But you know, you know, allegedly they got into it because of the fact that somebody stole the twenty Girls versus one guy Idea and Krishan was in Atlanta film and this YouTuber segment and she said, the guy you know ran in there.
Speaker 5: And I mean, because you're dealing with a lot of money, people getting real money.
Speaker 4: Off of YouTube.
Speaker 5: So it's like, if I'm already interviewed this person, now you're trying to you know, interviewer too, because you know you found out she was in town, I'm with throw some money, like nah, I need to have the exclusive. I paid for the exclusive, so I don't know what.
Speaker 3: But but you know, you might have gone to jail.
Speaker 2: But you know who's really getting the real money out here? The lawyers.
Speaker 3: You know how much it's about to have to pay for a lawyer, any type of lawyers getting money, my brother, But I'm saying all of them. He's on camera on camera. First, first of all, I gotta I gotta salute the guy.
Speaker 6: I don't know his Now, I gotta salute the guy because I've seen a video footage and he was you know, he was standing on business like they was really going at it fighting and then you know, unfortunately, somebody was losing a fight and you know how to go.
Speaker 2: When homeboy started.
Speaker 6: Losing, guns get to fly and you know, egos get hurt.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, that's why Kaseean was there. But her security thank.
Speaker 4: God she didn't have her baby with her up. Yeah, that would that would have been crazy.
Speaker 2: That would have been crazy.
Speaker 3: But wiz, Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: She was arguing about her going off live because she was going live, and she's like, no, if they shoot me, I want the people to see this. I'm like, girl, please get off the internet right now.
Speaker 3: I do believe that's why certain things didn't transpire up.
Speaker 6: Of course, of course, because they like, she's she's there, she's live, she has, you know, hundreds of thousands of people watching her, so obviously it's not going to go to far, you know, go that far. But man pulling a gun out on a fight a fair it was a one on one fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you speaking of crazy scenes, Young Miami.
Speaker 5: Allegedly, they cut out all Diddy scenes for her new reality show.
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy. Oh, I thought she was gonna say something now, definitely talk about that. We will be right back with more of the Baller Alert show.
Speaker 1: She was Hunt and Diddy were like all in the blogs, and that was her image and that's what she built her career off of the past Like two years, I would say, and then you had a show where he pretty sure was he was an intricate part of it and it was all fun. I think that she should be real and document like what's really going on, and that transparency might make people mess with her more. Like I don't think she should have cut him out, honestly, Shooter.
Speaker 5: I think your Miami needed her and Saucy Santana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her and goddamn academics was going to blow for blow on.
Speaker 1: It was a good of the night. I'm was amazing that was on Florida. What like is this you?
Speaker 3: Is this you? It was.
Speaker 1: Like can men argue with females?
Speaker 4: Though? Like is that?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't really have to see that ship like it's good.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have did all that though, you know, I'm not arguing with the only.
Speaker 2: Person I argue with my wife.
Speaker 6: You know what, somebody, you know what, somebody from Miami and one of one of my boys from Miami told me. He said, Yo, man Academics is in trouble, you know with young Miami because she.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of solid people behind and you know what. I told him, No, he's not.
Speaker 6: How can you harm somebody that doesn't leave the house.
Speaker 1: That's why he does this because he knows. He doesn't go outside.
Speaker 3: He doesn't leave the house.
Speaker 2: Like, think about it.
Speaker 6: You can say whatever you want to say on the internet if you don't leave the house. He don't go to award shows, he don't go to clubs, he don't go to Everything he does is controlled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen him out before though, but I've.
Speaker 6: Seen I've seen him out before too, and he and he seemed like a cool guy. And I was surprised that I saw him out and he didn't have security. He was out in Atlanta one time with no security. Yeah, I saw him by himself.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I don't like him or DJ Blad. I'm on like a personal mission to take them to down, like I cannot stand oh.
Speaker 4: Blad mentioned the Taraji p Henson things.
Speaker 1: The audacity. What do you say about nobody want to hear millionaires crowd about how much money they don't have?
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 1: He lying, y'all lying because if that would have been a quarterback, if that would have been a male quarterback, and he would have been like, Hey, I'm the number one quarterback and the win championships and I win an extra five million on my contract, be like give him that extra five minutes, but no house.
Speaker 3: He lying, though I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear millionaires complaining about pay.
Speaker 4: I do want listen. I don't think it's about that.
Speaker 5: I think it's about, you know, just the awareness of being underpaid in your line of work, especially as a woman, as a black boys.
Speaker 2: What how much is her house worth? Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait much?
Speaker 3: Pull those she was?
Speaker 2: She was?
Speaker 3: I just want to say, because she was just saying that because her counterparts usually in the opposite her counterparts.
Speaker 5: Like like like, let's just say Jennifer Andison ain't got to worry.
Speaker 3: About that exact.
Speaker 5: Nicole worry about that. But you got to look at Jennifer was a was in Friends and she.
Speaker 3: Did movie, so that's her.
Speaker 4: Cookie was in Empire. It ran for a long time, and she did.
Speaker 3: But you can lose an argument you compared to Rogie Peter Jennifer Aniston, Yes, why not? But so who.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Wait, yes, but you also have to understand the difference is comparing her pay to Brad pitt pay in Benjamin Button, not Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 2: Let's stay on subject.
Speaker 6: Right subjects stand on subject is the money that she was talking about, what she was paid for doing Benjamin Button, which was a high movie.
Speaker 3: Overall, she was just speaking about how much go ahead, No.
Speaker 4: I was just saying overall.
Speaker 5: The message is, you know, just being underpaid in her field. That's what Monique was talking about. That's what she's talking about. And you know, of course, you know she she has her money and stuff like that, but she should be way further than what she is.
Speaker 4: It's just like when Viola Davis came in and said, you think I'm that you pay me what I'm worth. She should be making Meryl Street money. The difference is opportunity.
Speaker 5: The only thing that separates women of color from anyone else.
Speaker 3: It's opportunity.
Speaker 5: On Friends, Jennifer Aniston got paid like a million episode like something crazy like that. Her her co host wasn't I mean her other uh, the other cast members weren't getting paid that, and she she they're all white, but she stood up for them and they all got paid equally.
Speaker 6: But we all know black people don't stick together, but bring away people don't stick together.
Speaker 2: If someone brings awareness to it. I don't think we should be so quick. But I think I think.
Speaker 3: I'm not putting her down. I love to you weren't, but I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think that. I don't think I don't think that Black was putting her down.
Speaker 6: I think he was speaking first of all, black can't really give an opinion because he's rich too, Like you can't.
Speaker 2: Rich people can't talk about other rich people complain about money.
Speaker 6: What I feel like he was trying to say is that the general population is not gravitating towards what she's saying, because they're like, we're struggling to pay bills, we're struggling to feed our family, and we're complaining about being at a nine to five job where we're getting paid less than minimum wage, and we're talking about how we are underpaid. And you've got a millionaire who's on TV, who's been famous for a long time, who lives in a multimillion dollar house, saying that she gets paid, she's underpaid.
Speaker 1: I don't know where all live. I don't give a flying f if she needs to get paid, no matter what pay. She a black lady crying. She needs to shut up and do her job. That's how I heard it, And y'all need to stop doing that. She wants to talk about that, and that's something that she feels is pressing, and it's true, like y'all ignoring the fact that everything she said is one hundred percent of fact, and you're like, oh, you need to stop crying because you're so what. I want to be rich. I want what I deserve.
Speaker 5: And that's what she's saying, that she wants what she deserves and she's just bringing awareness to it. Because I felt impacted by that too, because I don't feel I feel undercut all the time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I feel the same way as she likes.
Speaker 5: She said, like you do so much work and you don't really you don't get what you are your value.
Speaker 3: I feel I don't feel like nothing's wrong with.
Speaker 4: That because she could have she could have not said anything. It just went along with her life.
Speaker 5: But it's just great to see the transparency and it's a part of her journey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: I just don't think the press run was the proper time to address That's my only issue was like, you're like what you're saying. You have a valid you have a great point, and I love what Toagip is doing, but you your issues that you've experienced on a like you doing that, they're in a press run. It's overshadowing the talented actress and actors that are part of the movie. So it's like, now, if you think about it, nobody's talking about the color purple. We're not even talking about how great the film is. We're talking about tarajp complaining about pay.
Speaker 1: She did say that today, I think today or yesterday she said, I want you guys to get back to the beautiful movie.
Speaker 2: That it's late and it's too late. Oh yeah, I didn't even I didn't even see her make that statement.
Speaker 6: But it's too late because now I feel like she also is hurting her career because now studios are going to look at her and say, do we really now you?
Speaker 2: We gave you one hundred thousand, one fifty two hundred thousand or whatever. Now you want the millions.
Speaker 3: How can we trust you to give you five million dollars for a film and then we put twenty million behind marketing? Are you gonna do another press run A You're gonna talk about how you didn't have warm cookies in your trailer?
Speaker 1: That's a double edsus.
Speaker 4: She wasn't talking about warm cookies.
Speaker 5: She was just saying the things, the things that should have been done that that other people would get, bigger celebrities to you know, would get. But I think, you know, I agree with you. I don't think that was the right time. But you know, sometimes when something in your heart, you're gonna say, especially you know, if it's eating at you. You know what I'm saying. And what bigger stages she had, She.
Speaker 2: Definitely did it on the biggest stage.
Speaker 6: But I also feel like she hurt the film, She hurt the studio's pockets. And I think that one thing we know about Hollywood is is they stick together and they're going to be having conversations like, Hey, I don't think we want to hire her for our next film.
Speaker 5: Let's move on real quick, just real quick. I want your thoughts on former supermodel Beverly Johnson. She revealed her old diet playing which was cocaine, boiled eggs and a bowl of rice.
Speaker 2: I think people still doing that to this day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think models are still doing that to this day.
Speaker 7: Cocaine.
Speaker 3: Folks be on cocaine and we don't even know it.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 3: I never know all parts of the country, everywhere. It happens everywhere, doctors, lawyers.
Speaker 2: I've never tried it before ever. Do y'all think some people look healthy on cocaine.
Speaker 4: I can't even tell if they own it.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. You don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes when you grow up and you just like, damn people still doing crack.
Speaker 1: Yes, I say that the times, like the.
Speaker 6: People still getting Listen, you go to l A, you gonna see them. You're gonna see somebody smoking crack right under the bridge.
Speaker 4: Some You're not cool.
Speaker 2: If l I said, man, he's smoking crack, you did that?
Speaker 3: You have been downtown like what.
Speaker 2: They still smoking.
Speaker 3: Cused to work.
Speaker 4: Over the streets. You know this, lady.
Speaker 5: One time when I was working at streets and I had I had went. You know, you can just walk around a little park areas. It's a it's in a where a college strut the state. This lady came up to me and said, come on by your auntie and a sandwich. I was like, what, come on by auntie and sandwich. And it just reminded me of my aunt who struggled with drug addiction. And I was like, come on, Anie, let's go get a sandwich and her sandwich.
Speaker 1: That's so nice in Atlanta, because in New York they want design of food, Like if you'd be like, hey, there's a pantry down there, and I don't eat that ship.
Speaker 6: Atlanta Atlanta pop and Atlanta crackheads they don't even want food. They want money. Like my boy he was like, man, I'm gonna get his home. It's got some food.
Speaker 2: I said, man, don't go over there and get that man no food.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you right now, he gonna slap that food and say give me some money.
Speaker 2: I like the crackheads that are honest.
Speaker 6: I was at the gas station one night, late night getting some water and the guy he said, hey, hey man, I'm cute, real man, I'm just trying to get drunk, getting me fired. Dolls get drunk and I said, man, I appreciate you. You go five dollars.
Speaker 2: Man, you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: What you gotta do with you because if I'm clothed, they all they never say no.
Speaker 3: To clothes because they need they wear clothes, and people should give away more.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that you could do this.
Speaker 6: Food people be I'm like, bro, y'all want the crackheads are well fed in US At this point in Atlanta, you know people are doing food drives.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 3: Weat some clothes, warm stuff, blankets.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I did have a bawler. Uh I did have a player's ball. I wonder you.
Speaker 7: Guys out up the Dallas Cowboys go up out of there, get them, get them done.
Speaker 3: Hey, how about them cowboys? My cowboy fans, y'all full of ship. I kept telling y'all, let's just wait and see.
Speaker 2: How do you think they should move on from Dak at this point?
Speaker 3: Uh No, Dak had a great year. I think they should get They should have got rid of that coach, but the coach decided. Jerry Jones decided to keep the coach.
Speaker 2: I'm not a problem. I saw Jerry Jones crying the Dallas Cowboys owner. He turned he turned.
Speaker 3: His bat like this during the game. Damn, he was crying. I said, everybody's fired.
Speaker 2: Nobody's one person fired out one person. And he said, just keep riding.
Speaker 3: And he go. These annoying as Dallas Cowboy fans they gonna think they go to the Super Bowl again next season.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired of hearing about the cab they.
Speaker 3: Lost to the Green Bay Packers. Who really start saying toy lost. They got the ass whoop?
Speaker 2: Facts, they got the ass whoop.
Speaker 6: When I was watching that game, first of all, Jermaine Duprix, you got y'all got to give up on the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: We were in this group chat and when I saw the first quarter and I said, yo, he do a pick And I said, hey, they'll score three touchdowns on the Cowboys out pick six too. Yeah, I said this, Oh, I said, Jad, y'all have to get at some point, you have to give up.
Speaker 2: Hey, camera, this is my camera.
Speaker 3: Detroit Lions versus the Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Ravens in the Super Bowl. That's my pick.
Speaker 3: What's your pick?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, It's tough. It's the Texans.
Speaker 3: The Ravens left forty nine ers, Green Bay Packers Detroit Lions.
Speaker 2: Uh man, I got a bet on my boy Pat, Pat my own. Oh yeah, Chiefs and the Bills. I'm I'm going Detroit Bay to the super Bowl. You go. Chie's always super Bowl and they're gonna win. They're gonna win. They're not. They're gonna win. She's gonna lose. Think the Dolphins was gonna win. No, I'm not. I'm a Falcons. Dolphins don't do well in the cast.
Speaker 5: Speaking of the Falcons, allegedly they have their eye on Bill Belichick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we Bill Belichick had a second interview. Yes, we'll finally get a good quarterback. Uh yeah, Well that's the that's the theme. We got to get a good coach and then we'll get a good quarterback and hopefully we can get some better play. Because the Falcons never had problems scoring points. Our problem is we turn the ball over later in the game. The other team gets the ball and goes to scores, and then we lose.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Bring Justin bring Justin Fields home. We need to go get Justin Fields from the Bears. I'm sorry Chicago. But Chicago also has the.
Speaker 3: Number one pick and they have a franchise quarterback already. So the the window franchise quarterback Justin Fields. So they need to let him go, bring him home and get that number one pick and get that boy from USC.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well you mentioned the Baltimore Ravens potentially going to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: They are going.
Speaker 5: Now that's a fun fact that they eat thirty to sixty the peeb and j Uncrustable.
Speaker 2: I eat those two.
Speaker 5: So that's like seven character, seven thousand and five hundred in a season they eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why they eat that?
Speaker 3: Well, I just know from running track all the way from high school or middle school to college, that just is a pretty good meal that doesn't really.
Speaker 2: Slow you down.
Speaker 6: All that was just for meal because when I was in the hood, that's what we used to eat.
Speaker 2: That he was in the hood about the meal. Yeah, but you don't want to eat that no more. And so when you're an athlete.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, I'm not a professional athlete, but I did. I was an athlete in college. When you're about to perform at a very high level and do athletic abilities, you don't want to eat anything like a fast food or something that's gonna be heavy on you. So you'll eat something that's light, that can that'll still be a little stick peanut butter stick to you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, peanter butter and jelly.
Speaker 3: Shit, there you go, and it's sugar too, so yeah, we should. You get a little rush glad to do your thing and then you eat the t bone.
Speaker 2: Think I'll be like Jimmy, but I think I have some coffee before I get there.
Speaker 3: Some people do coffee, some people do candy.
Speaker 5: But it's like some people have a regiment rituals DK mitcalfy.
Speaker 2: He knows the candy and I'm like his dying. How do you look like that?
Speaker 4: Because one of the guys with chicks.
Speaker 2: Some people throw it right before the game.
Speaker 4: It's not going on, not going on. Let's move on to love versus Money real.
Speaker 3: Quick, they We'll be right back. Stay tuned with more of the Ball or Alert Show. It's love versus Money on the Ball or Alert Show.
Speaker 5: All right, today we have they broke up, but it looks like he's trying to win her back sweetie and wage sweet.
Speaker 3: As this might be a mixture of both. I like this is a mixture of both. He's real gangster, she's from She's from Oakland, Oakland. So she's from that's the Bay, right, yeahs from from the Bay. And this is a match married made in gangs to heaven. But I think it's they look good together too, so they're gonna be together because they also look good together.
Speaker 2: So that's a play.
Speaker 4: Where they've broken up.
Speaker 3: But he's post trying to spend the block, he said, the only block I'm spinning.
Speaker 2: Man, Listen. I think that this is some gangster love going on.
Speaker 3: Some West Coast love, and she's gonna miss that.
Speaker 2: We wi.
Speaker 3: You don't want to add another body, He's.
Speaker 1: Stressing, trying to tell you when you don't want to.
Speaker 3: When you don't want to add another body, you just get your immediate last one.
Speaker 1: You could skip back a few, you could go to your favorite X like. You don't got to go back to him.
Speaker 2: It's fluid.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to Quevo, I like.
Speaker 3: I know it's not definitely.
Speaker 1: I know it's not Jeez luish.
Speaker 2: Save'm a dolt name for them. I'm coming up here soon.
Speaker 1: But they would They were cute like I like them.
Speaker 4: I did seem on the.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was an upgrade for her though. I think that was a downgrade personally.
Speaker 5: Like, Yeah, I like them to get a bay. She's from, Yeah, she's from northern California. He's from southern California.
Speaker 4: But I just I like.
Speaker 5: When we when we met, he was on the show before, and I just like his personality.
Speaker 3: He's fun.
Speaker 4: He seems like he's real fun guy.
Speaker 2: I will say her songs were better.
Speaker 4: With Yeah, I like her with I don't know what he did when he needs gear back. I like that couple right now.
Speaker 3: Get so, wait, is it love Orney what you think?
Speaker 2: I say, it's a little bit of both.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit of both because I do think that they have some type of chemistry with each other. West Coast love, like I said, But I do think that they need to stay relevant and be in the blogs, and a good way to do that is be in a celebrity relationship.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's the only time you see them in blogs right now is when it comes to the relationship.
Speaker 3: I think the dope thing about Cali artist is they can be popping in Cali and just you just popping because you look at you look at somebody like this is such a big state, Like Tiger is like the latest person in you could go gold but you, but you can.
Speaker 6: Never hear his music being played in Atlanta. So it is this completely is totally different.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 6: I went.
Speaker 1: You know, I was in Cali once and I was like, I don't know any of this. I was like, I'm gonna right spot.
Speaker 3: I know all the songs they play in l A.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, man, they never gonna play any of this in Atlanta, Like this is never gonna get played in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I think love Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: I love it. I don't know what he did, but I'm pretty sure he did something because.
Speaker 1: Love I need to notice, Like if it's one hard hearts, like, how was that pause? I'm a girl ahead. If you have to get five hearts and I'm from Harlem, I will pause real quick if you had to get five hearts like love him so much? Okay, I see where you're going.
Speaker 4: How many hearts would you imagine?
Speaker 1: You think he loves like five hearts?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Five out of five for me? He really likes her.
Speaker 3: Guys, ain't gonna go on and be on here, be like and then post her again and be like this is the only block I'm trying to spind. Yeah, bro, go get you give it three three, not five out of five.
Speaker 2: I'll give it a five.
Speaker 4: I give it a four. If she takes him back, that's a five. If she takes him back, I.
Speaker 3: Think they have they probably have some good chemistry with each other.
Speaker 1: So if we had to say five was the most love you could get and one is just like entry level love, where do you think they are from one to five? Hearts? Give me one?
Speaker 4: Perfect? All right, y'all?
Speaker 3: Are good?
Speaker 4: All right, y'all.
Speaker 5: Before we get out of here, we do have a pep talk. Anybody got something good for the people?
Speaker 6: Do something, Do something good with your tax with your refund money, don't blow your refund money, do something good with it.
Speaker 3: Is that time I got some people refun How about them? Cowboys?
Speaker 8: City Bar, Sitapore cowboys can't get enough of baller Alert.
Speaker 3: Follow us on all social media platforms at baller Alerts. Log on to baller alert dot com