Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 3: I Am all in with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Scott Patterson, I Am all In Podcast one eleven productions, iHeartRadio, iHeart Media, I Heart Podcast, Season seven, Episode twenty one. Unto the Breach, I am joined by my intrepid Cruse, Suzanne French, Tara su Danielle Romo, and the one and Only Amy Sugarman.
Speaker 3: Mean, unto the Breach, Like, I didn't get the title, but I might be done.
Speaker 1: Unto the Breach is I believe a quote from Shakespeare as graduation somebody is heading into the battle unto the Breach. Didn't get that something? Yeah, somebody in the audience is going to correct correct me. To the Breach. We go something.
Speaker 4: It is poetry.
Speaker 5: No, maybe it is Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: Once more, onto the right, that's it, once more.
Speaker 3: Onto the God knows his Shakespeare. I knew he had it.
Speaker 1: I didn't anyway. That's the name of the episode. Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations.
Speaker 3: The second to last episode.
Speaker 5: So like, next, my mind crazy and it's getting so freaking good. I'm like, where was this this whole season?
Speaker 3: This episode's great, except for there's one scene I don't like. But we'll talk about that. But I've never seen next week's episode. I never watched it. I never watched it when it was on television.
Speaker 4: I never, No, I never.
Speaker 3: When it was on the It like hurt me. I was like I sometimes I don't watch season finales or series finales, not season finales series finales because it like makes me sad. So I never watched this. I never watched it on DVDs. When I did the rewatch, I never watched it ever. Again, I've seen a few scenes from it. That's all I've seen. So I'll be watching it for the first So.
Speaker 1: You really enjoyed this episode, Yeah, I wasn't so crazy about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like one scene, and I bet you don't like the same scene I don't like.
Speaker 4: I just you know, I liked it.
Speaker 3: Actually, there's two scenes I have flags on too.
Speaker 1: A lot of it I enjoyed, and there's some that I thought but nobody cares anyway.
Speaker 3: I wonder if we're going to be the same because there's two scenes it.
Speaker 1: We'll get to one scene.
Speaker 3: I don't like it all, and then I just don't like the breakup of of Logan and Rory it just is so bizarre, so unfinished total.
Speaker 1: But here's my theory on why this episode happened because they were looking forward to a season eight, so they needed more story to tell. Yes, there couldn't be closure, There couldn't be huge celebrations that would that would have felt more like an ending than an an ended thing that you know, these sort of failure relationship failures happen.
Speaker 3: It's a really great point because the parts I know of next week also don't feel series finale ish. They feel like click cliffhanger for season eight. You're right, no.
Speaker 5: iHeart podcasts. Listen on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: All right, who's synopsizing? Who's the synopsizer today?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 5: Aw synopsize? This is season seven, episode twenty one, Onto the Breach air date May eighth, two thousand and seven. On the eve of Rory's graduation, Emily and Richard throw her a party and perform a song in her honor, but another surprise has Rory confused and heartbroken, and the town of stars Hollow wants to go to Rory's Yale graduation, but not enough tickets are available, so everyone decides a different way to celebrate. Plus Luke and Loralai continue to play the well they won't they?
Speaker 3: Game in a Box is my favorite part.
Speaker 5: Which we got to talk about because during this time was Justin Timberlake's blank in a Box.
Speaker 3: Oh was that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think that was a nod to to that somebody because he did that in concert.
Speaker 1: He did that on concert or something. No, he did that, he did he did justin kind of star is two thousand.
Speaker 5: And seven, right, it was?
Speaker 4: It was two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: This was a David nod to David Blaine.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. It's David Blaine doing that.
Speaker 1: They even said in the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Daniel oh Man.
Speaker 5: The whole time, I was like, this must be around the justin Timberlake era.
Speaker 3: It was David Blaine. I knew it, you know, when David.
Speaker 4: Blaine was like in that thing hanging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could not imagine anything worse than being in that box. I was like, I don't want to be trapped in that box. He's you know.
Speaker 5: What reminded me of do you guys ever remember like this is MTV tr L days where people would live in like those Volkswagen bugs.
Speaker 4: And like either like.
Speaker 5: Who living in the bug anybody.
Speaker 1: I first car.
Speaker 5: It was like a challenge.
Speaker 3: I love that go to the room in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like they would not be allowed to leave. So whoever stayed the longest won the car.
Speaker 3: They could roll the windows down obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also the David Blaine how sorry, but how long was Kirk in that box?
Speaker 3: A couple days? Right?
Speaker 1: Well? How okay? So that begs the question. We're sort of.
Speaker 3: I assumed he had a potty in that box.
Speaker 4: Unless he was only allowed to come down for breaks, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: That would be. So if he can come down.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, why is.
Speaker 3: He in the box in the first place? You can't come down?
Speaker 4: The David Blaine thing, by the way, it was two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it was belated.
Speaker 1: I think he did other box stunts.
Speaker 3: You could see David Blaine will come on, Danielle, we just booked him for something else.
Speaker 5: I know we should.
Speaker 3: Why not? Let's ask him.
Speaker 1: So let's get to the action a box. Let's get to the action here? Where are we? Uh?
Speaker 3: Start us off?
Speaker 2: Susan? Okay, So the opening, Suki and Lurlai are walking to Westons and Laura I's trying to remember all the various, you.
Speaker 1: Know, not to interrupt you. Speaking of Weston's, there's a there's a Weston Wilson who plays for the Philadelphia Phillies. He's not getting a chance to play, and I want him to play left field. So that's my nod to Weston. So, Dave Dombrowski, if you're listening, start Weston Wilson, Thanks very much.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of Dave Goa or Weston Whosy and that's totally fine.
Speaker 5: Can I jump in really quickah?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: In the Box premiered on sn L in two thousand and six. It was not made into an album until two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: I am indeed, okay, fine do it. I think it was also David Blayne, but we're going to give it to you.
Speaker 1: But they said, you know what she's it's.
Speaker 5: Kirk in the Box. They kept saying that, I'm like taking Danielle for the wind.
Speaker 3: Let's gettel anyway.
Speaker 5: Is really bothering me?
Speaker 3: It's okay, okay, no, it's all good.
Speaker 1: So welcome back to I Am All Tangents. Thank you.
Speaker 3: All Tangents is our favorite show.
Speaker 2: So they're going to Weston's and they walk in so Laurel tells the lady at the counter. She says, I'm here to pick up the cake. She never did with no case.
Speaker 4: And I kept looking at how faked so much? The cakes look so fake. It was bugging me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also it totally irritated. First of all, walk and talk, Yeah, free, walk and talk because correct me if I'm wrong. It was very west wingy. I mean they that was one shot right.
Speaker 1: Like they just go, yeah, a steady cam Steve Steve backing up the whole way and walking backwards.
Speaker 3: I sure didn't get the cake.
Speaker 1: It was of camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah that it was good though, because they started in the square and then went all the way around the end of Stars Hollow High and into Weston's. Like that was a good.
Speaker 1: Long what Steve Clancy, our steady cam operator, extraordinary? Yeah, the hardest job in show business right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is so. Lorlin mentioned the quote unquote the Luke thing because Suki hadn't been at the karaoke bar the night before, but apparently she heard all about it. So a cute little moment between them. Suki thinks that, you know, it's it's a new now kind of feeling, not something old coming up. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I interject something about Melissa McCarthy. You know, Amy, you have coined the phrase face acting, and I think it's a propos But here, I think one of the best hand actors is Melissa McCarthy. She uses her hands so well. I love hand actor to act a scene. And I just wish we could throw up, like if we could throw up a clip on the scene. I don't know if we can do that. But her hands are just moving.
Speaker 3: Do some still images.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just it's just so great to watch her. She she gleans more comedy out of a scene using her hands than anybody I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Here they come, Jackie's showing us no but inside the dark, right, but look at her go even like in this she definitely is a hand actor.
Speaker 1: Look hands like watch the hands. But yeah, it's just so breezy and great and expressive.
Speaker 4: It's not too much.
Speaker 1: It never is. It's just so part of what she who she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not over hand acting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, what like just I mean, Lauren's doing it too, and it's good. It's connected. It's here go the hand. It's a lot. There's other places where she just boom, a little quick hand thing.
Speaker 3: A great Oh, Lauren did a big hand acting there, so yeah, hand acting will get.
Speaker 1: It's a combination of face acting and hand acting. You've got the clip where she's folding her arms and she's not moving her hands. So there we go. Got some hand acting.
Speaker 6: Maybe that person just took her cake behind her, walked down the cake, the cakes of.
Speaker 1: Those cakes he does the little thing.
Speaker 4: The cake is so fake, it's like it's like shining.
Speaker 3: Tara pointed out, she does not like those fake cakes. But I'm not mad at those cakes. She just paid the cake.
Speaker 4: Maybe getting delivered.
Speaker 1: It's a delivery thing, but she did say pick up.
Speaker 2: She doesn't I'm here to pick up the cake.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think we should file a lawsuit it open.
Speaker 3: I was getting a little bit of adjua trying to also remember everything, you know how Suki was using that like whatever it's called mnemonic, yeah or whatever it's called. I was like, oh, this is stressing me out. Write it down, get sticky. I was like, I don't want to try to remember this champagne okake block.
Speaker 4: Like oh god.
Speaker 2: So then it goes to Liz and TJ's garage, which cute no longer has the boat in it. I thought this was a great scene. I thought it was fun when she he says he'll pay for it, and then she says, after everything TJ is done, he goes, oh, well, thank you very much. You've seen that.
Speaker 3: The jewelry shop slash garage looks good. I really like the interaction between you know, brother and sister in this, the earring thing, the whole necklace thing. There's a lot in this. And it was all did.
Speaker 1: You notice how dirty the windows were and how gray it was outside that scene? So we I think this is the scene because you know, the memory flooded in. There was a massive fire right next to Warner Brothers studios and it was like, I wouldn't say it was Pompey levels of ash covering us, but it was raining ash. Whoa, And we were shooting that scene.
Speaker 5: I remember this fire. It was like the Semi Valley fire, right, like the one that was.
Speaker 1: So close to Warner Brothers studio.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the helicopters flying around dumping Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I found I remember there was a picture because.
Speaker 5: In the San Fernando Valley you do not get snow days, you get fire. Days and I had a fire day and this I was graduating high school.
Speaker 1: Now look at the look at the the the dirty windows.
Speaker 3: Now you're outside though you're not in some what's it called?
Speaker 1: What? No, this is not a set? This this was I was actually like, thing, I recall this being yeah, this is this is actually an outdoor.
Speaker 3: Speaking of whatever, I am all tangents? Can I may I do one tangent really fast? Of course, Thank you so much. Do yourself a favor and go on TMZ. The poulter Geist House, the original Poltergeist House, is for sale, and last night when I discovered it, I actually like it was scared.
Speaker 2: That too.
Speaker 3: Seems like it was not any kind of sound stage because if you look at those pictures, the kitchen that is for sale is the same kitchen that the chairs were flying around on in that movie.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, cool, No they did they did that on a sound stage. If those chairs are flying around, they didn't do it in the real house.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you google this house. Stop google the house.
Speaker 1: They can recreate that on a stage so easily.
Speaker 3: Good of the house is exactly the same, and they might have used the house because the pool is in the background.
Speaker 1: And Jaws in the movie Jaws. That was not a real shark.
Speaker 3: I understand, but please, I beg of you go look at this house that's for sale, because I was, like, I sent a note to someone that we work with and I said absolutely never, like never would I I'm so afraid of that house. I mean, I don't want look. I want these people to sell their house so someone's gonna buy it. I don't want to know whatever.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've always been.
Speaker 3: Curious in See Me Valley. Hence why I thought of this pretty sure See Me Valley because that's what made me think of it. It was so terrify.
Speaker 2: But is it really located on top of an ancient burial ground.
Speaker 3: That it didn't take out the bodies, remember, and only removed the headstones.
Speaker 1: I mean, if.
Speaker 3: Four million dollars.
Speaker 1: One point four, how many square feet? How many square feet.
Speaker 3: A lot eight? It's like it's very it's a small It's not it's a six thousand square foot house or something? What what guys? Yes? One point one? I'm sorry. Wow, Iconic polter Guy's house creeps onto the market. At one point the museum Scott, go get it. You're the one with the dough Seem Valley Residents one point one seven four. And I'm telling you, if you look at the pictures and you're of my age, you're like, oh my god, Carol, where's the closet? Carol, Anne literally got sucked into that closet. The whole thing, the kitchen is exact. How do I show you, guys? I mean, I'm telling you, Okay, well, welcome back to I Am All Tangents, which is one of my new favorite shows.
Speaker 1: Because and we're going over the into the breach Poultergeist episode and you just have to take over. We're going I'm trying to all kinds of tangents. If you don't keep us disciplined, I.
Speaker 2: Should have a gavel. But okay, So so the app shot there, Luke buys something, He buys something for Rri and then buys a necklace as a backup for Rory. But we really know we're at all So then it goes to that.
Speaker 1: That's when I turned to my wife and I winked, like, oh, yeah, you know what he's doing there, don't you, honey.
Speaker 2: So then we go to Paris and Doyle and Rory's apartment. They're packing Rory mentions that they're graduating tomorrow, so we get a sense of the time frame here. Heard Rory was like very enthusiastic about taking pictures of Paris, which I was kind of but it was cute, I mean, kind of the end of the year antics. So it was kind of just a filler scene, not really advancing the plot or anything, but it was cute. And then back to Luke's diner. So now so this this karaoke scene has come up in the west and center in the garage scene, now in the Luke's diner scene, and Loreley said, Lorelei says it doesn't doesn't mean anything, and Luke overhears.
Speaker 3: So annoying when she says that, and then he's all but hurt by it.
Speaker 2: And you know, all he should have known though she's talking to miss Patty and bad. He should have known that she was going to blow it off to that.
Speaker 3: But I don't like this is the beginning of the little bit of the storyline. I don't like, I'm not here for Three's company or the or the one with the misunderstanding. It's like I don't need that, like so irritating. And then and I'm more irritated at their conversation they have outside the diner later, the one with all end uh.
Speaker 1: There was a very very significant Freudian slip outside the diner in the nighttime scene between yes and we'll get to it. I'm not gonna all right, very.
Speaker 4: Keep listening, so we'll.
Speaker 1: Get to it in about five hours.
Speaker 2: So Laura kind of bristled a little bit like at his attitude because he's like, here, take your coffee and muff and get out of my face, all right. And then she's standing outside of Luke's diner and then talking to Rory on the phone and Laura, I, you know, everybody wants to come to the graduation, but they can't get tickets.
Speaker 4: I related this to this so much.
Speaker 5: It's still true to this day. Like my sister just graduated college and only had so many tickets, and.
Speaker 3: I barely got to go to my niece's graduation from high school. He's just like, we had to really pull some.
Speaker 4: Here was my other students tickets.
Speaker 1: Here's here's my observation, And who cares what happens in real life. In this situation, you got to get the whole town there, right.
Speaker 5: Except except the payoff is way better.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, because in the next episode or yeah.
Speaker 3: I think is that right?
Speaker 4: That's re enactment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I figured that's why they did it, because I know, yeah, you've ron the next episode for me.
Speaker 3: Thanks a lot, appreciate the show's over and.
Speaker 5: They're going to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Listen actual the actual graduate.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, go ahead, Scott.
Speaker 1: No. I just thought when Christopher showed up at the engagement party and at the graduation, I could not have been happier because I missed him. I really, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 7: What that's that's a social clip, John, All of our faces was so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, the Okay, so Christopher is gonna come to graduation. Laura says it's okay. They already talked on the phone. And then so Laurlai keeps waiting for Rory to say that logan for posts and so when she's when Rory says they're gonna have a romantic night, She's like, oh, you're gonna have a romantic knight. Yeah, we're spackling. Oh okay. So then it goes to a town meeting, which.
Speaker 1: I thought very strong spackling humor in this episode, because you don't often see that.
Speaker 3: A lot of spackling. By the way, who's ever spackled that much on any apartment they've ever had?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they must have on the walls. We just used to use toothpaste and film. But okay, not not used toothpaste.
Speaker 1: Deodorizing effect of the toothpaste spackle, that's nice, but you're paying over it anyway.
Speaker 2: So so then it goes to the tail.
Speaker 1: It's a combination of Dutch Boy and Crest.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So here's the town meeting where we kind of get the graduation stuff and Taylor's hurt, which seemed real.
Speaker 4: Seemed like, yeah, that's what I was thinking. Yeah, did they make a storyline it because they said, you like in the tub?
Speaker 1: Actually I played a practical joke on him and tripped him.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the tub. That wasn't he doing his It was a foot tub.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, first of all, thank you, CVS. I just bought one of those, and uh, it's pretty great. I'm not gonna lie. Actually, now that I'm thinking about, I wish I had my feet in it right now. I have done that for this. It's CVS and it's a great one. Although obviously I was in there to buy something else. I mean, they really hoodwink you in that joint.
Speaker 5: It's like Target.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever been in Tangent City?
Speaker 4: I think we're all there population.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry footing myself.
Speaker 3: I'd like everybody to know two things. One is, I ate way too many peanuts right before we went on, and you're really not supposed to eat that many peanuts. So I'm a little bit like, oh, I don't feel great. Number Two, do you guys? Danielle knows because I'm bringing this up constantly, but I'm sort of obsessed with it.
Speaker 5: Can I take you for you? Can I say what you're gonna say?
Speaker 3: You absolutely can't.
Speaker 5: Did you guys know that when you go through menopause your voice changes.
Speaker 3: Do you guys hear this weird new voice I've had for the last few weeks?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, Oh my god, so raspy. You don't hear that sort of raspiness that I have now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, that should make you feel good. We don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm glad, but it's so raspy. Well, first of all, I was like, do what am I dying? And then I googled does this men of pause affect your voice? And it's like, yeah, forty percent of women notice a change in their voice.
Speaker 1: And then I went to, right, you think you sound like I'm strong or something nice? Right?
Speaker 3: If forty percent do, the odds are it's not something else. Right. So then I went to this pot luck on Sunday and I was like, hey, is anyone else noticing their voice? And another girl goes, you mean kind of huskier and rasp beer, and I was like, what, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's dulcet tones as usual coming.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I feel like I could sing like Stevie Nick's tunes better but yet and it doesn't hurt, but I can hear it, so sometimes it makes me crazy, so I have to say, I'm safe in my body. I'm safe.
Speaker 1: There's a shuttle. The shuttle from Tangent City is going back to the eye on all I'm.
Speaker 3: Doing Scott's breathing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, four in hold for four four out.
Speaker 3: So anyway, continue the town meeting, and everybody listening should enjoy this because this freaking show is coming to an end, so you better enjoy us all together. Actually we are going to be making a special announcement soon but not yet, but yeah, enjoy us.
Speaker 1: While you can very special.
Speaker 2: So this is the town meeting must have been another daytime special because this is before the graduation party.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was like a like a late afternoon yeah, found meeting.
Speaker 3: So when a lot into days in that town of stars, like these people do a lot in a day in one day, when one errand in a day, I'm like, right, I have to get the car washed today and it's going to be your continue Susan.
Speaker 2: When was when Luke when Kirk was asking for that permit for his loose side box, like he was already in the box like three four hours later, so he must have been curiously he must have had everything.
Speaker 3: And loo sight is extraordinarily expensive. Has anyone here ever tried to buy a loose sight So loo Sight's kind of in like a loose sight chair or a loose sight barkart. Yeah, god, a loose side barcart.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of loose sight chairs.
Speaker 3: Expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had them a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Too expensive anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the concept of the tickets comes up again, Taylor adds it to the agenda. That was kind of funny, and then lu.
Speaker 3: Side Barcart is nine hundred and seventy five dollars. Yeah, Pottery Barn four hundred, Ballard Designs seven fifty. Like loose site is not what you'd think it would be. It's a really fair wayfair to sixty. I love lu Side Barcar just anywhere, Sure you can, Susanne Lucy is fabulous, but anyway, Kirk in a box, get to.
Speaker 2: It, okay. So then it goes to the graduation party.
Speaker 3: At Weird Weird, Weird, Weird.
Speaker 2: It's Richard and Emily's party, but it looks like they're holding it at Yale because it didn't look like that.
Speaker 3: At first I thought they were in the house, and then I got so confused. They're definitely in a sort of a like a venue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on campus.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's lubs, Yeah, not the country club. It's definitely on campus at Yale. And then I thought, well, we have places like that at cal Like I had a meeting in one of those the other day, like alumni house kind.
Speaker 2: Of a thing. Right, Yeah, looked exactly like that.
Speaker 3: And then a piano.
Speaker 2: Christopher shows up and immediately whines that it wasn't him that was asked for permission to Mary Rory. Just one more thing, I missed.
Speaker 1: Out on always making about him exactly.
Speaker 2: The song was cute. Did you guys like the song?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 4: So it was really cute.
Speaker 3: Does anyone know who's playing the piano? No, guy from Glee, the pianist from Glee.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been on before, but there he was again. That guy gets a lot of like piano player needed.
Speaker 1: That guy gets piano.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 1: He also plays the TV pianist.
Speaker 3: He literally is.
Speaker 4: I wonder if he was actually playing do you know Scott he was?
Speaker 1: He probably was, yeah, tar well, because.
Speaker 3: When they hire him, otherwise they're just going to hire any old bozo. They hired that guy. He can play piano. That guy is like a master pianist. That's why he's not going to show thank you so yeah, and then they sang that great, great, whole everything about it great.
Speaker 1: He blew a giant hole in the budget and it.
Speaker 3: Made me love Rich, love Emily, and it made me I'm starting to get sad about ed Herman. It's the first time I'm sort of going.
Speaker 5: Ah yeah, because it just made me I just like want nothing more than to talk to him about this show. And yeah sucks.
Speaker 2: The big one sucks.
Speaker 3: That's a very dirty sphrase. Huh, I just realized very dirty anyway.
Speaker 2: Sorry, okay, So then Logan of course grabs the spotlight.
Speaker 6: And when when Lorli and Christopher were like oh no, like and right now, like really now, so.
Speaker 2: What do we think about that?
Speaker 1: I would have to say his timing is not the greatest.
Speaker 2: But it's not surprising either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he right, exactly, he does tend to do that.
Speaker 6: The first thing I thought was like, he loves a big gesture and he even says that himself, like the scene after. But I just think that it for me, I don't think it was fair because this is her moment for her college graduation. Like if it were me, I'd want that to be its.
Speaker 4: Own special occasion. And then my engagement its own.
Speaker 3: Do you compare it to the couple that got engaged at the Bachelor Golden Wedding? Remember that and everyone's like, how dare you?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Talk about? No?
Speaker 4: I don't want oh.
Speaker 3: God, So at the Golden Wedding, Danielle, you remember this right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know the story? Yes, Jerry or Gary.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: But that was sing someone else's thunder Like, so.
Speaker 2: Are you comparing?
Speaker 1: So here's how I feel about Logan and choosing that moment because I think he so desperately wants to have some normalcy in his life, and he wants to start creating his own family in a healthy way with the woman he loves as soon as possible, because he's broken away from his dad. His dad's never going to accept him, his dad's always going to see him as a failure, and he's got to start something. So I think he's I think his heart's definitely in the right place. He's he's just not considering what where she is in her life, unfortunately, and I think he just needs He's so in a rush. And I've been that guy that happened to me when I was young, and I so wanted to marry this girl when I was twenty twenty one years old, and it just was the wrong moment, the wrong time. But I understand why Logan did it.
Speaker 3: Oh a grand gesture like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he never it never occurred to him that this was a bad idea, or that the time.
Speaker 3: She wasn't going to say yes. Pasture would be great if she said yeah, sorry, Danielle, go ahead.
Speaker 5: My one request to my husband at the time was if you do this in front of anyone, I will say, no, don't.
Speaker 3: Danielle is my soul sister. If somebody did that to me, you know.
Speaker 1: Proposed to me in front of people.
Speaker 8: By the way, says the lady, says the lady who sang Happy Birthday to me when I she knew I didn't want that.
Speaker 3: So, Danielle, don't you.
Speaker 1: Ever proposed to me in front of people? You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seriously, Scott correct.
Speaker 4: Also, even though even though he likes grand gestures like he should know, Rory does.
Speaker 2: Not exactly exactly I didn't. I don't fall him for wanting to propose to her. I just think he should have thought more about how she would want to have it.
Speaker 5: The one like bow and I have to pick with Logan because look, I think it's sweet and like he's so excited, but it was so such a self serving proposal. It was all for things for himself. I want you to come to California. I you know, picture this with the avocado tree and yeada YadA, YadA, yetta, and it's like, well, what does Rory you want? And so it was such a selfish proposal because.
Speaker 1: Look, if you really love somebody. If you really love somebody, you live with him under the freeway. Give me a break.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think it's not she doesn't love the guys.
Speaker 5: Because she said she's not. She said, I don't want to go to California. He was the one that was like, well, then we're not together. That's selfish.
Speaker 3: No, that's not exactly guys, guys, that's not exciting. Said he doesn't. He said it's all or nothing. Ship forward.
Speaker 2: No he didn't.
Speaker 3: He said he wants to grow and move the relationship forward. Now it's nothing, because that's what Rory said.
Speaker 5: She said, is it all or nothing? And he said yes, So he did.
Speaker 3: Look okay, fine, but I think that I don't know, like it's complicated.
Speaker 5: No, it's not complicated. She did it for him. He moved away, and she waited, I.
Speaker 3: Got a job. She doesn't have a job. Well she doesn't, she doesn't. Well I did, Danielle Snake, No, do not cut it out. That little snake has watched the final episode this I went straight about. I know, Danielle, you keep making references to the next episode like.
Speaker 1: Qualified from We may have to ask her to step away.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Scott can everybody be mad at Danielle because they've been mad at me for seven seasons.
Speaker 1: We had a packed, we had a packed. Now we're finding some voting irregularities here.
Speaker 3: The one episode I haven't scene Danielle now is giving spoilers like how it feels, it feels its work, It's hard, it's hard.
Speaker 1: Get removed from the masthead.
Speaker 2: I want to talk more about this proposal, but not until we get to see at the end where she.
Speaker 5: Gives I'm sweating.
Speaker 7: I feel like, wait a minute, everybody, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try to gain some control here.
Speaker 2: Direct us here.
Speaker 3: Where are we are? We at the song?
Speaker 5: Still they're still like the graduation part could have.
Speaker 1: Been better than this. Was Christopher proposing to Laurel I. She said yes, and they all had a circle jerk. It would have been great, right. Rory says yes, Laurel I says yes, you know.
Speaker 3: So where are we in the episode?
Speaker 2: So he just post that's where we are.
Speaker 3: It's all awkward, and she says, let's.
Speaker 1: Go and I have a boiled egg.
Speaker 2: Now, thank you, You're gonna have a boiled egg. That's where he describes every like he's picked out a house and there's an avocado tree, and we're going to live here, and we're going to do this.
Speaker 3: And guess what, Palo Alto is a very nice place to live.
Speaker 5: No once is he like, Rory, do you want an avocado tree or exact tree?
Speaker 1: Do you know what the property taxes are in that part of the country. They're huge.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She should have said yeah.
Speaker 3: She should have said yes, I think so too. But too young, too young, too young.
Speaker 1: But young enough to take the shot right.
Speaker 3: You should have said, you know what, let's get engaged but not get married. One of those moves could have used a little bit more of a glimpse of that ring.
Speaker 5: But anyway, I think, to be honest, if Logan said that he would do long distance, she would be engaged and they would do that for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I long since, just as.
Speaker 5: Nobody do think they would child I think, but.
Speaker 2: They did it before successfully London.
Speaker 3: I know it's the same.
Speaker 1: But the guy put a rock on her finger. Man that that rock was huge. That thing must have faked, yes.
Speaker 3: Freaked her out. I think it freaked her out.
Speaker 5: I disagree. I'm actually really proud she said no too.
Speaker 2: I think she did the right thing.
Speaker 3: You're not going to be pleased at the movies, Danielle, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Amy, She's already seen the movies.
Speaker 5: I haven't. She have not seen one movie, not one, and it's there on my Netflix, tempting me.
Speaker 2: So then she asked laurelized advice, and Laurelay does not want to give her advice, which I thought was good. Laurelay wants to stay out of it and pear it out for herself there in the carriage.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you think that Rory asking her mother what she should do is an indication that indeed she was not ready to do this at all?
Speaker 4: No, I think she just wanted her mom's advice, like she.
Speaker 3: Is not read.
Speaker 1: No, she was asking your mom, what should I do?
Speaker 3: Anyone that? Yeah, correct, you would you know whether or not to get married to somebody. But she's very.
Speaker 2: Young, well, and she was caught completely off guard and it's only been like fifteen minutes. So I think it's aural to just be like, oh my god, what do I do?
Speaker 4: Just to ask?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was soups awkward at that party. But I also noticed that some of the guests, the background actors, were not good at acting. And how awkward it was like they just went on eating their like you know, it would tart see that.
Speaker 6: It was literally just Emily, Richard, Laura la and Christopher who playd his enter and.
Speaker 3: Everybody else was just like acted like it never happened, which was kind of bad, bad background acting.
Speaker 2: But anyway, So then afterwards, laurelaes walking around town and Kirk is in the box. So Scott was there really like a looseight box hanging from a crane on the set. Sean Gunn was in there.
Speaker 4: Okay, how would you fake that?
Speaker 2: CG. I don't know, he was up there, like an extra in there or something. Okay, So they she runs into Luke. Luke is emptying the trash into a random trash can that's just sitting on the corner.
Speaker 3: Why is he doing that? By the way, but whatever, my question.
Speaker 1: Did he see her and then come out intention.
Speaker 3: As a dumpster out back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's good at covering his intentions.
Speaker 3: I'll be quiet because I hate this scene.
Speaker 2: I thought this was a great scene, so.
Speaker 1: Gainly significant Freudian slip in here.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, yeah, so tell us. So the two of them are kind of projecting at each other. What tell us your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Right, so it became that right, it became that projection. But before that, when she's telling him about the proposal, Luke made a slip and he said he said something like so, instead of what did she decide to do? He said, what did you tell her to do? And then he corrected himself right in the middle of that sentence. So interesting, huh.
Speaker 3: Dean was like innuendo, like we're talking about them, but we're really talking about us, and then it was just so yeah, so for Luke, for Luke.
Speaker 1: From Luke's point of view, that line said to me that he or he wasn't surprised that she'd said no because she's still you know, maybe he thinks that Rory is still under the control of Lorelei and isn't independent enough to make that kind of sisance. So what did you tell her? I mean, what did what did she say?
Speaker 4: I did it?
Speaker 1: He caught himself saying that and didn't want to actually say that to laurel I, but it came out in his mouth.
Speaker 6: I didn't think of it this way, but I was wondering if, like the audience did. But I'm just curious if any of you thought, like she's following in larealized footsteps of like not being able to make a commitment, is what I thought.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is a parallel. That's that whole scene is a parallel. Yeah, because that's the part that was attempting to be clever. But I thought that it was just too angry for me. I was like, oh, it's too angry.
Speaker 1: So Luke and Laurel I scene outside the Night, You thought that was an angry scene.
Speaker 3: Kind of liked it because it was too for me.
Speaker 5: Just them addressing the situation with because they haven't really addressed it, so it was kind of like them talking about themselves through something else, Yeah, someone else.
Speaker 1: They feel so deeply for one another that any little perceived slight can be you know, like a punch in the face, you know what I mean, it can be there. They're on tender hooks. They're just they're overly sensitive to each other and they have to be careful. And that that when he heard her say that in the diner too, Yeah, that was that was that.
Speaker 3: Was like yeah, and then it went downhill because everyone was like kind of caustic and I'm like, can we not?
Speaker 2: And then when he goes in the diner to get Rory's gift, and he like looks at the necklace box and he like looks the box and he looks outside the oral eye and then closes the drawer. Yeah, all right, So but they end on an okay note. They say good night to each other and she goes on her way, and then it goes back to Rory's apartment where she's sitting there with her dry cereal and her engagement.
Speaker 4: With this scene. This scene bothered me more because she took everything else.
Speaker 2: She takes everything out.
Speaker 4: Of the box for two little pieces right out of the back.
Speaker 3: And actually, like you're in college, like I just a spoon, just come on.
Speaker 4: It wasn't wraps like, it wasn't wrapped in the box.
Speaker 6: It was just ready to go. So you moved it and break anyway. Yeah, and then she's all I could think about that scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I thought.
Speaker 3: Like she didn't too much spackling, too much, packing, too many like weird photos being taken. I don't know if we skipped that part or if that's still coming. Yeah, I mentioned that although let me see a shot of that or ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I feel like besides the I feel like, besides the ring, I could have done without the rest of that scene, like I just wanted.
Speaker 3: To right, I would have just been fine with her sitting there like pondering stuff. Yeah, there's the ring, Thank you, Jackie. Looks I could have used a better shot. Looks looks three carrots to me.
Speaker 5: It looks great on her though, but like I really.
Speaker 3: See it, and she's still chewing the series and she likes it. She likes it, you guys, Oh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so yeah, but you don't know what's in her mind, like she smiling just about the ring itself, or she thinking about being married, Like, you don't know.
Speaker 3: I hate the dude. If some creepy dude gave you a ring, it doesn't matter if it's ten garrots and you would not even put it on, you'd be like.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then then it goes to Yale because now it's graduation day. Emily is being annoying as hell about this whole thing. Why does Ory have to think about it so much? Why don't you tell her what to do? What's she thinking about?
Speaker 3: Ellish?
Speaker 2: She was very emilyish, but it just annoyed me because Emily annoys me so.
Speaker 3: Stu Zan getting kind of caustic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that saved the day.
Speaker 2: And so then we have a little scene with Paris and Olivia and Lucy and Rory does not tell them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right, that's what I was waiting for it, or at least her, like I want her to like pull Paris aside.
Speaker 5: That's no, she's not accepting it, you know, like that, and you know it was Nail.
Speaker 1: She's not.
Speaker 2: She's not excited about it. Because they even asked, like, how was your parents cocktail party? She's like, oh, they sang me a song and I turned red and like she doesn't.
Speaker 4: Even doesn't even like allude to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kind of done with them.
Speaker 2: I never Yeah, well that's the last we ever see of them.
Speaker 3: So yeah, too bad.
Speaker 1: Whoa Hope dies? Hope dies? Why did you say that?
Speaker 2: I have only one more episodes?
Speaker 1: Episodes? The episodes, Oh my god, in my entire lifetime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from one episode.
Speaker 1: In a fans I think I'll have the strength to move on with counseling.
Speaker 2: So then they go to the next graduation ceremony they had, I guess, like the big ceremony with the speaker and everything, and now it's like the smaller ceremony where she actually gets her diploma. Emily's complaining about the chairs and the woman in front of her blah blah blah. A nice little moment with Rory in Paris.
Speaker 6: By the way, in that moment, did you hear when the woman was wrangling the graduates, She's like, come on, geez, And I was like, since when do we call it graduates geez?
Speaker 3: Maybe she meant Gee's Gilmore.
Speaker 4: I literally was saying there. It was like she's like, come on, geez, Like what up?
Speaker 5: Gee?
Speaker 1: The graduated ladies and gentlemen to.
Speaker 4: Know, because I was thinking of the graduate, like the like graduating class, not.
Speaker 3: Like geez, come on geez, which I think I forgot Geller and Gilmore, even though we probably realized that in high school.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just didn't think of it. I guess it was just me.
Speaker 2: I liked I liked Richard in this scene how he was telling Lorelai not to worry about like he'll watch the time and he'll take the pictures and just like let her enjoy that moment because it was her.
Speaker 3: I like when when Logan waved too like for me, I was like, that was cute like.
Speaker 6: Oh see, I didn't really like it, Oh, Tara, I know, I just wish I just wish she was sitting with them.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's sitting with his buddies, like any normal college person would like that is normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but after like last night, you would think he would just sit like near.
Speaker 3: Don't say yes, like awkward anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I can see either way, Like you would want to sit with your future family if that's who you think they're gonna be. But I don't know. I can see either way. All right. So then the actual graduation, they applaud for her. She smiles. There was a nice little smiling moment that was cute. I liked it, except famous her. He didn't need to stand up, and he could have stayed seated. But but it was good. It was It was a good scene.
Speaker 5: Was this the part where they like say congratulations to war Oh yeah, Richard was like congraduations, like, this is your moment just as much as it is her. Like that that made me so kind of in the emotions a little bit. That was so sweet.
Speaker 2: It was nice because they so infrequently acknowledge lorealized accomplishments. It was nice to have that from him.
Speaker 5: Well, and in a lot of ways, like not that this is lorealized graduation too, that's like the wrong way to put it. But she grew up with Rory, so like this is an achievement for her as well. Yeah, I know, it was like that was a big moment for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a mile stole for both of them for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Levin for Christopher too, because he did so much together there. Well, yeah, he deserved to be in that scene.
Speaker 2: It's going to make a certain donation back at the very beginning. But so then afterwards there's the obligatory celebrating. A cooler has appeared from nowhere with Champagne I calling that aroun'd probably one of Emily's servants. But they're all toasting and taking pictures. It was cute. And then so this was the breakup scene, right, she sees Logan and this is where they have the all or nothing.
Speaker 1: I think Logan figured, I really screwed up her graduation party. Now I'm going to screw up her graduation day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just go on and double whammy, because it's already screwed because Christopher's there, so how much worse can I make it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I just I just wished didn't have to be an ultimatum, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think his widow heart couldn't take it no more, just couldn't handle it anymore.
Speaker 2: I always go when I watched this episode, I always think back to the Heybale mates, because he told her and I have it here when they were getting ready to go into the maze and they were talking about factoring each other in, and he says he told her his literal his actual line was you make your decision based on what you want for you. You do what you want. So he told her to make the best decision for her, and she did, and that was to not get engaged right this moment. And so that like, okay, well we're done her Okay.
Speaker 1: So if that's her truth, why can't he walking away and ending it be his truth? Even though he told her you know that and that so that's his truth, Why can't he follow his truth? His truth is he doesn't want to take a step back. I actually bought his reasoning for wanting to break it off, Like he goes, you know, we need to take the next step. I understand it. Let's take that next step, you know, and I.
Speaker 3: Thought it was like that's the breakup. It's like so weird that no one ends a multi year multi year I don't know why I called it multime many many relationship like that in that moment.
Speaker 4: Okay, bye, five minute conversation, here's the ring.
Speaker 3: Bizarre.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but you know that was the big gesture that he was building up to this entire time, and it didn't It didn't work out for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I'm not mad at either of them. Like I'm not mad at Logan for saying you're either in or you're out, Like I'm not mad at that. But I'm also very proud of Rory for saying, I'm just discovering who I am. I'm not going to just jump in on your plan and not to suffer, but like put me in the backseat, right because her going to California would be him driving everything and her putting all her dreams and stuff behind her.
Speaker 1: What if what if she doesn't get a job at the San Francisco newspapers, you know, I mean.
Speaker 5: Exactly, guarantee exactly, and.
Speaker 1: Then she's out there in her dreams, like what is she going to do?
Speaker 5: And we already saw that she was having an issue, you know, free loading his in his apartment, you know, and she wanted to move out of there, so it would be kind of going backwards for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could say it as a sign of real strength and growth she needs. She realized she needed that growth time.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm not mad at anyone, but I'm also like, Logan, appreciate your efforts here, but you're also not considering the one person you need to consider. And two, like she did long distance for you, can you just like try it out for a few months.
Speaker 2: She rejecting him, She just exactly didn't want to get engaged right then. And so I mean he's already been out of college for a year and had time to kind of sort himself out a little bit. She just graduated thirteen minutes ago, so like, let her take a pause and kind of figure out what she wants to do. I just didn't. I mean, I get if that's his truth, that you know, she has to do what he wants or he's gonna be out, then that's his truth. That's fine, but it's kind of crappy.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, Logan, No, big Rock, you can't buy Rory with no big rock buddy. She's not for sale.
Speaker 5: The one thing I will say, and I still maybe this changes in the movies. I don't understand when I first started watching this series how everyone was so like so anytime Logan's name was brought up, everyone wanted to vomit. And Amy was like, except for you, not me, You're the only one. But everyone was like, I hate Logan. I hate Logan. I even now threw this breakup, I'm still kind of like, I like Logan.
Speaker 3: Thank thank you. A lot of people like Logan. I don't know why people don't really.
Speaker 2: So I've said before, I am team Rory. I don't think any of the three of them are her ultimate deal. I think Logan has some some definite advantages and some definite disadvantas. I think that of Jess and Dean as well.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I think they all have their They all had their great moments with Rory, and they all have their not so great moments with Jerry.
Speaker 3: These Team Jess that's been going.
Speaker 5: Viral just too.
Speaker 4: I am my team Jess. Button is always by my tests.
Speaker 5: I threw out my Dean one after that.
Speaker 6: Whole You're like, yeah, I think if.
Speaker 3: I might go, I'm team just slash logan. It's just definitely not Dean, And it's not the other one. Do you guys know what the other one you'll see in the movies?
Speaker 5: There's another one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, not really, that.
Speaker 3: Could be the baby Daddy. You don't know. I just cannot leave from my baby Daddy is so obviously logan. It's nothing's ever been more obvious to me in my life.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, there's an interview with Amy Sherman Palladino that she said it was not meant to be a cliffhanger. It's the obvious logan.
Speaker 3: Right, It's like obviously logan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyways, and.
Speaker 3: It's great, makes for a great you know next time.
Speaker 5: Are there like conversations of reprising it? Like is there I don't know, spring summer, it's seasons, right, So, like, is it like Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 3: Five years later?
Speaker 5: Five years later?
Speaker 3: No, it's how many years has it been since what years were the movies?
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen? It's eight years?
Speaker 3: Ten years later? Practically?
Speaker 5: Is there like at all?
Speaker 3: And the year is it twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, the twenty fifth anniversary for the show is next year, right, Yeah, so that would be good. So I I have heard nothing.
Speaker 3: Is that real? Look us in the eye? Are you saying that? Or is it look me closer in the eyes? Yeah, he would tell.
Speaker 5: Us, Yeah he would.
Speaker 3: I don't know he would tell us.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, that weird glance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think differently.
Speaker 1: You know your house she je used to work at the CIA, because you really read me right?
Speaker 3: Speaking of that, I am all in tangents. Who's going to go to New York to see Once Upon a Mattress?
Speaker 1: What the heck is that?
Speaker 5: So, Scott, there's no there's no conversation about this at the at this moment none.
Speaker 3: I'm answering, why, oh my god, you guys Scott Wait, he totally winked.
Speaker 5: I know. I'm really stressed out.
Speaker 1: I need you to get something in my eye, like a mosquito.
Speaker 3: Is there something? But here's the thing, here's what we know. Here's the one plus one equals two. Amy Sherman Palladino is producing that Once Upon a Mattress on Broadway with Sutton Foster, and it's all like it just it's a big, big old thing and somebody should go number two. Lauren has her new show coming that she's starring in and executive producing. And now, Scott, let me.
Speaker 1: Ask you this, what what new show? I haven't heard this?
Speaker 3: Lauren's got a new show coming to tub Yeah, okay, Amy and your show? Are you allowed to do other shows?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 3: What, Susanne?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say. Amy and Dan are working on a new show too.
Speaker 3: Are you like a ballet one?
Speaker 1: Right yet?
Speaker 2: Are you do? Can you do?
Speaker 3: Can people do multiple shows? So, like, say there was a Gilmour Girls show, could you even do it?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I think as long as like timing work out right.
Speaker 3: We have all kinds of rules, like you couldn't go to another podcast company and do another podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh no, shoot really, because oh god, I've been doing it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Scot's like, let me candle that. Also, I'll happily go see the Broadway show if you.
Speaker 5: Me too, I'll go Aitar and we'll do a podcast from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I'm serious, we'll do it. That's going to be. I don't want to feel what's coming in in a.
Speaker 5: Few weeks, but I'll seriously do it. You tell me, Oh, I know it's happening, it's happening.
Speaker 1: What's happening. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: We're going to do all kinds of cool stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm always a last to know.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, oh I know nothing.
Speaker 5: I know that I know nothing.
Speaker 4: So just down to go to a Broadway show.
Speaker 1: Large announcements are coming large.
Speaker 3: Last this episode, where are we?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: One more scene? Yeah, it's just the last sort of scene where they're at the apartment in Laura Life out of control and they talk about peanuts.
Speaker 5: Everything is wide open for Rory gil and then the door closes.
Speaker 3: She goes back and looks in and the light goes out, and we're all like.
Speaker 2: And can I just point out the parallel? So she says she's supposed to feel happy today because she graduated, but she's sad because of Logan and I have to point out Chilton. Graduation was also ruined Byessic's phone call.
Speaker 5: Good call back.
Speaker 6: It's always a good, always a guy.
Speaker 1: Maybe if Rory just focused on her studies, you know.
Speaker 3: Maybe she focused on getting a job, like people.
Speaker 2: She did get a job, but she turned it down. She thought she was too good for it.
Speaker 3: Correct correct correct correct.
Speaker 1: The bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?
Speaker 3: No, people, what what do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do you think? Oh?
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 5: I liked it.
Speaker 6: To like it too.
Speaker 5: I'll read it dry cereals.
Speaker 1: If so crunchy, you like that ship Crumpuzanne? What did you want to give it?
Speaker 2: I am going to give it eight point nine loose bosses, suspended.
Speaker 1: Tar.
Speaker 6: I'm going to give it nine fake wests and cakes.
Speaker 2: That was fine too.
Speaker 3: Sorry, have a unique thought in this whole place. Okay, I'm going to give it nine point five necklaces from Liz that are now in a drawer in Luke's diner.
Speaker 1: That's that's really like. The brevity is the soul of wit, the big long god? What am I?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: This one didn't have a lot of laughs for me. Everything was so drama ram on serious.
Speaker 3: I only have a couple of things I didn't like in this episode. I gave it like the highest score until we hear what Scott.
Speaker 1: Gave it since it was so devoid of humor. You know, you gotta, I gotta. I can't even get in the eighths on this one. Sorry, guys. Wow, you know I seven four seven point four Christopher's Christopher.
Speaker 2: I remember his choice, which was engagement rings.
Speaker 5: I know engagement.
Speaker 3: I think the truth. Okay, so next week is bond Voyage, the final episode of Gilmore Girls season seven, which turned out to be the final episode of Gilmore Girls the initial run of Gilmore Girls, and Scott doesn't remember it. Danielle's seen it. I've really never seen it, san Antara, you know what happens.
Speaker 5: I think we need to do something special for this one, like whether we have a beer or we have some kind of some.
Speaker 3: But Danielle, did you not see the thing there's supposed to be that gift? Who is ordering their gifts?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't know if it would get that pre order it? So it's not available.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not It'll be for round two. Okay, Well, we'll work on some surprises for next week, Like we need to do something. I can't have milk.
Speaker 5: I'll get diary an almond milk, wone the pies from Luke.
Speaker 3: How about everyone gets pies?
Speaker 5: Something we need?
Speaker 3: Like this is all on the air, so everybody can send their ideas a week. We have a full week.
Speaker 1: I want a sports car?
Speaker 3: What about a green truck?
Speaker 1: Don't Yeah, Oh that's great.
Speaker 5: Gilmore Girl's clothing thing yeah, I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried to buy that truck. You know they wanted like thirty five thousand dollars for I.
Speaker 3: Know you told that story. I need some new Gilmore Girls stuff because I don't really like the stuff we got from two years ago.
Speaker 5: Okay, can we all pick something and show up with it? Like I already know what mine's.
Speaker 1: Going to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course. So Scott, do you want us to order a pick for you? Let's pick for Scott.
Speaker 1: I'm busy pick for you.
Speaker 3: Can someone send me something good? Okay?
Speaker 1: So all right? Is that that's a wrap on this. Thanks everybody? Uh charge Danielle Susanne Amy for the pens Ultimate everybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pen Ultimate Ultimate? Everybody listening?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, but everybody listening needs to also within the next week get their Gilmour gear for when they listen to the episode next week.
Speaker 1: That's central. Yeah, and if you don't have it, you won't be permitted to listen. That's all there is to it. We have the technology. Can they can track.
Speaker 3: You target Gilmore Girls pajamas?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm that's cute anyway. Thanks for downloading, kids, best fans on the planet. We love you, we miss you. And uh just remember we and I am all In, Stay safe, everyone, everybody, and don't forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com