Speaker 1: Welcome back to.
Speaker 2: Merxim idiot.
Speaker 3: This is our first fight. This is our first fight.
Speaker 4: No comment on me saying I'm gonna have sex with you different energy drinks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to hear ABAMNTE today because I feel like I may be breaking my actually breaking my heart with Red Bull. You know, I've been I've been having some heart pains, some chest pains recently, and I should probably just cut caffeine out of.
Speaker 4: It's definitely just caffeine.
Speaker 3: However, how am I supposed to do this podcast without caffeine?
Speaker 2: Like, actually, people are always like, talk to me before my coffee, but I'm not fucking kidding.
Speaker 1: Don't fucking talk to me before my girl.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Literally, though, I've been having like crazy fucking chest pains recently, and then.
Speaker 2: You go and sip like eighty milligrades of caffeine. You're like, literally, why does my heart feel like in the matter of like two minutes it will stop working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been having palpitations. I've been having uh, just incredible chest pains where I literally collapse on the ground in pain and I lay on the floor of the house hoping Josh comes and finds me. So I get a little bit of attention, but it never fucking happens.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: What's fucked up is like if it was something else that I didn't feel like I could relate to, maybe i'd be more worried. But because what you're describing is literally exactly how like a feeling.
Speaker 4: I know. I'm like, I know it hurts, but we live in pain and we suffer, and.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's it's not something we should ignore though. I think it's like very we should both get it looked at because it's literally our hearts, like it's our fucking chest. That's not something that you should just like like, man, you know the things itself. We're too young for heart issues.
Speaker 2: If I had a heart attack, I like to think that like I would trend and that would be like a good thing.
Speaker 3: On Twitter for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have Twitter, so I don't know if i'd turn on Twitter, so maybe i'd get like a lot of reposts on like ig story.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I would definitely be I definitely milk your death.
Speaker 4: Like crazy, and you have all my premiss do.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know how I would react.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like we're not the kind of people to like grief publicly like that and intensely, which is kind of annoying because like, my lifelong goal is to get like as much attention as possible, and the idea that like when I pass, my friends won't be like but literally on the internet talking about me all the time twenty four to seven is kind of annoying, but like kind of beautiful because like I know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, you're still loved, You're still loved.
Speaker 4: I want public love like people are like, no, that's toxic.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be like possessive and want people to be jealous and like angry, you know. I want all of my friends to know that, like if they lost me, it would be like the greatest, whether like I just stopped being their friends or I sorry, I thought I loved the front door open if we get if a stranger comes in, whether if it's Josiah or a stranger.
Speaker 4: I don't know how long that cut is or how like.
Speaker 2: Weird it was, but if it jumped, it's because we were getting a knock at the door and I thought it was Josiah and actually pissed me off so much because we told him to be quiet, and I was ready to go down there and like be a mean older sister and be like, what the fuck is wrong with me?
Speaker 3: I told you to shut the hell up when you came here.
Speaker 4: But it was the mailman. And then this is kind of weird.
Speaker 2: I got a poster delivered, so it was like like like a circular object, and he did, like we did have sex and we did use it like a dildo, so that was weird.
Speaker 4: But like I didn't, Yeah we did. I no one knows. I was gone for a long time.
Speaker 3: You were gone for like seven seconds.
Speaker 2: I'm a quick girl, it was. That's why they call it a quickie. Yeah, because it is quick.
Speaker 3: Was it like hot and sweaty?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Actually, because for once, we like blasted the ac so it's like, actually, yeah, it's only ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Degrees in the year, which is a good thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding. I think we've like lightly touched on it. But like it gets so fucking hot.
Speaker 3: It's like it says it's like eighty five, but no, it literally gets up to like one hundred and six, especially in my fucking room with all the windows, Like it's actually like almost unlivable.
Speaker 4: But no, it fully is unbearable.
Speaker 2: Especially like I don't know if we just got like the worst couch in the world, and the fabric of it like absorbs and like maintains heat.
Speaker 4: But sitting on our couch is like entering us on.
Speaker 3: Like I sit on the couch and I literally pass out from heat. And then I wake up like thirty minutes later, and I'm like literally dripping sweat and there's like a sweat stain on the couch and I'm like like waking sweat off my face onto my shirt and I'm like disoriented and dehydrated, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, like you're to crawl up in the kitchen. Yeah, the living room gets so fun fuck hot. It like maintains humidity. That's what the couch does.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you know what I did when we were cleaning, like deep cleaning, I like moved the couch off the wall, like moved it forward like two feet, and I was like, this looks kind of cute and you should see it like it when it's like that, And I did. I moved everything around it, and it looked pretty nice. It looked like a new space.
Speaker 4: Refurnishing the house. Yeah, the house down boots the house down.
Speaker 2: Actually, I like I advocate for straight random people to start saying boots. But straight people already use galingo and it sounds funny, but they use it and they're trying to be serious. Like I like the idea of like someone like Kai using it because it sounds funny. Yeah, because him just being like, oh well that like instead of being like, yo, that's fire, being like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: That's boots.
Speaker 3: That girl's boots.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's boots. That's boots.
Speaker 2: The house like it to talk of the guy backing up and be like, yes, giving boots house lay mama.
Speaker 4: Like, I like the idea of all those words being used.
Speaker 2: Super monotone. I wish I was a monotone person. But every time I speak, it's I feel like I sound.
Speaker 4: Like a bitch or I'm just annoying.
Speaker 1: But that's all because I'm insecure.
Speaker 3: Well I'm just monotone. I have like very little fluctuation in my voice, and I kind of like it, Like it's like it's intriguing. It's like it does he hate me or does he like me?
Speaker 1: Mine is like this bitch fucking hates me?
Speaker 4: Ant he's a bitch.
Speaker 3: I have a good radio voice, Like, does I like sound good.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyone who speaks on the radio who talks like that, so I don't know why that's Like.
Speaker 3: I like, I have the golden voice.
Speaker 1: I have the mass singer voice.
Speaker 3: Literally, can we talk about the mass singerification of the fucking world?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Literally, I think did we talk about We.
Speaker 2: Talked about it lightly because we were talking about liking sexy beasts.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, because I was gonna go into that, dude.
Speaker 2: No, that whole shit is so fucking good, just like all like shitty TV. Actually, I'm always like I don't watch TV, but I watch like shitty TV. Like I will sit if you put the like five hours of the back actually on in front of me, I will sit and watch it because like that shit is so interesting.
Speaker 3: I saw someone say, like literally putting on drag Race and not absorbing any of the information, and it like it's just babysitting me with bright colors and funny sounds like cocoa melon. Yeah, it's cocoa melon for adults, and like that's the realist shit. Ever, like I couldn't, I couldn't relate more like I don't absorb any of drag Race. I watch it simply for the loud times I eat the it's so good, like season All Star season six is like it's all right, it's like not the best season, but it's not definitely not the worst season, and there have been some of the best lip syncs of all time this season.
Speaker 2: I wish I like was still into it like that, like seeing All Stars season two, that's magnimuah, yeah, that's magnimum opens.
Speaker 3: It sucks because like you didn't start there, but.
Speaker 4: Like that was like the second season I will yeah.
Speaker 3: Which is like it sucks because that's like it. I don't think it'll ever be as good as that. I mean, Beyonca's.
Speaker 2: Season Cocomon Trees performing on All Star season two is literally like.
Speaker 3: The longest running, fucking inside joke of the Friend group.
Speaker 4: That is like a grailed moment for.
Speaker 3: This like anytime. It's like this single thing I think on this earth that if you put it on, it will make us lose our goddamn minds no matter what.
Speaker 2: That is like the hardest try not to laugh challenge in the world is like her like jumping around with her top hat and then knowing that she wanted to perform a Janet song and she couldn't and that they gave her that like is so fucked up. It also goes really well with It's oh so quiet.
Speaker 3: By York, like that, oh really.
Speaker 1: Is that Debbie right?
Speaker 2: Anybody who has like was never saying that that is the most like, not a cutty reference, but it's the most like random reference ever.
Speaker 4: And there I bet there's so many people who are.
Speaker 2: Like, what are you talking literally and like us gesturing like top hats. It's like I wish I'd never seen it and I heard someone talk about it because it sounds very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's single handedly the best moment to happen in drag race history.
Speaker 2: Herty I'm trying to think of any other like video or something that's like a grails for the group. I guess the Mustard video, like that video that every time we're all together we put on.
Speaker 3: It's like it's it's game over. We lose our fucking minds over it.
Speaker 4: Could I could?
Speaker 2: I admit to one that's like one that always makes us laugh that I always DJ on, which you know what I'm talking about Coachella. Oh, basically one of my favorite videos to laugh at me because it will never not be funny is James Charles.
Speaker 3: Not enough people talk about that collection of videos, but that is actually the best thing, the best content he ever made. Do that and the one with him singing with the lowest brothers dancing in the background actually distokeing.
Speaker 4: Like no, that that is also that is a person who did all that and then was like in the middle of the Grand Canyon singing.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, James Charles, like is so effortlessly funny and it's unfair because everything he does makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: No, and it's no.
Speaker 5: What makes it so funny is like it's like very serious, like he thought him singing in the middle of that canyon was like ethereal, Like it was like it was like this is He watched.
Speaker 4: That video back and was like, oh, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Like that was everything? Dude.
Speaker 2: If you can right now literally open up a separate time and look up James Charles, Cochela Beyonce, that person, I'm not kidding, that is like the least rhythmically inclined human on this planet.
Speaker 4: I like, and I stand by that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, period, point blank period. Everything. It's it's just so like it's so perfectly imperfect, Like there's so so many good bad things about it. It's like, like I think I've said this before, but like I actually enjoy watching bad movies more than good movies because like you literally don't have to focus on it. You just fucking laugh and make fun of it. Yeah, Like that's purely what those James Charles dancing videos are for me. Is just just like so bad. I can't look.
Speaker 4: It's like Coco Melon exactly.
Speaker 3: It turns off my brain. Didn't know, but we've analyzed them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we've got it.
Speaker 2: They're just so like it's just a different world that is like a different reality that I will never understand. Yeah, And like what freaks me out is I'm like, there's plenty of videos of me dancing on the internet.
Speaker 4: Does anybody like watch them and.
Speaker 1: Laugh like that?
Speaker 4: Because like I don't know, I guess the difference is.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like a sexy, hot girl, so I like slayh and like I'd like the whole thing is just it's so fucking funny that those videos of him dancing are awesome and just like the Chaps moment, like the Coach, the Curse of the Coachella.
Speaker 3: Dude, the Curse of Coachella Cowboy, like like what happened? How did that happen?
Speaker 2: The curse of Coachella outfits? Why the fuck are y'all treating it like.
Speaker 1: The metal like literally gets treated like the.
Speaker 3: Metgal We've literally we've had that conversation before where like James Charles like tried to like pave his own way in fashion and like tried this whole like I don't even know like what he was going for, but it really was just such a big miss, like in general.
Speaker 2: Dude, that that whole style or like section of fashion, I like don't get and like to each their own, but I don't get it. I don't get like the buckles and like the weird chaps and like like weird body suits like I don't I don't get it, like spitting body suit. It's literally like prepping to go to war, Like.
Speaker 3: He literally has like buckles all over him passing for was.
Speaker 1: Ready to jump on a fucking plane.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: I Like, we've also never been to Coachella, so I don't know. Maybe like the day I decided to go to Coachella, like something's gonna fucking click in the back of my brain and like a chip is and I'm gonna have to go to mel the Street and like start fucking grabbing outfits off of racks.
Speaker 4: But I don't get it. I'm like, it's a festival, like that.
Speaker 3: Is so uncomfortable dress comfortably. Yeah, I mean there are some people who do it right where I'm like, oh, bitch, you threw fits, Like Rickian Denzel.
Speaker 4: Well, Ricky and Donzel are just like they.
Speaker 3: Throw fits constantly, and I'm jealous of everything you do.
Speaker 2: But that's a different zone because they're like on top of their shit. Like again, not to get into like the fashion conversation of who knows what and who gets to wear what whatever. I don't give a fuck when anyone wears like do you. I'm just a cunt and I'm a hater and I'll make fun of anything that comes on in front of me. But like Denzel and Rookie are just like they just they're learned, they're they're like.
Speaker 3: They'rest in it.
Speaker 2: They don't wait till you know what it is. They don't wait till Coachella to throw fits. They're always like caring and catering to like what they wear. I think it's usually the people who like are like, I'm crazy, I wear sweatpants everywhere, and then all of a sudden, it's like Coachella and they're like, I have to like wear fucking our Yandi Grandie booths, so.
Speaker 1: Like this three day festival, and then it's.
Speaker 3: Like stomping around in dirt with broken whels, like.
Speaker 1: Like squishing into the dirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't get it in my head. I'm like, I've been to I haven't been to a lot of festivals. I think I've been to like two. I've been to Flognaw and like three Point Festival in Miami, and both times I'm like, I literally think I wore like a tank top in dickies because I'm like, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Be running around.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hot as fuck. It's gonna literally you're gonna be melting like.
Speaker 2: You're being pushed around. But I guess it's like VIP section. But even that, I'm like, I don't know. I guess are these the real question is these people aren't like, no, it's going to watch the concerts. It's like I'm gonna go get fucked up for three days.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go for three days and takes.
Speaker 1: And post me dancing on my story dude.
Speaker 3: That is just I was so devastated when we didn't go to Coachella. I think in twenty eighteen because I really I so badly wanted to see AFX twin like that was.
Speaker 2: Literally Also the twenty eighteen was Beyonce too. I think that was like just a crazy.
Speaker 3: Coachella, literally the best Coachella.
Speaker 4: I don't know, people don't fuck with us.
Speaker 2: All these people get to go out for free and get their little tickets and stuff, and like us, no one gives a fuck Offut I guess y'all don't want to. No company wants to see my Coachella fits. No company wants to see me throw on my eyes.
Speaker 3: Booh boom man boo boo man or boo boo man.
Speaker 4: Boo boo.
Speaker 3: I made a boo boo.
Speaker 4: In my pants, so booo man.
Speaker 2: Fashion Nova Man, if you want a sponsor Drews coach Ella Fits for twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to go. I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: I'd wear I'd wear some Fashion Ova if I got to go to Coachella for free, No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I literally know, I want it a fashion of a body suit.
Speaker 2: I'd be like I'm saying, home, I guess if it was just like a tank top and something simple, i'd do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like I'm not dude again.
Speaker 2: Again, I just can't certain things like I can't wear because I'm just like kind of funny. So it's it's like, could I see myself wearing? Like I also just like don't have like the body for a lot of clothing, so like I see it and like I'm like, imagine that on me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that sounds funny.
Speaker 3: I think just like I don't know, like what the fuck I would wear, Like I don't have like a fashion sense really, like I don't. I mean like kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess me too, Like I don't. I'm like, what's the what is the yosification I would pull?
Speaker 3: All I know is that I want to go to Coachella is so fucking bad so I can work my little ass.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listening like seeing like I haven't been to like a concert that I'm like, oh, I'm exed. Like I go to a lot of concerts, but it's usually like a friend or like a hommie, and I'm like going and it's always fun and it's like I enjoy their music, but I haven't been to a concert where like actually I got uh tickets to a concert in like October, so like I'm trying to do that more because I like, I am trying to like buy tickets. I want to go see Claire, I want to see Tyler.
Speaker 4: But that's dude twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Like I that was my one gripe about like buying tickets for fucking anything. When someone goes on tour, I'm like, I'm buying something that I have to wait six months to go to, Like are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: What if I'm busy?
Speaker 3: Literally, what if something comes up? What if I'm dead?
Speaker 4: What if I have to go to Coachella?
Speaker 3: And what if I I got Delta alfa COVID strain.
Speaker 2: Dude, all of the like people who like went to all the festivals and got COVID. I'm not kidding. I saw some of those videos of like the crowds that like Lollapalooza, rolling loud and that part of festivals I can't get, Like I don't understand like standing at the barricade all day because I.
Speaker 3: Would literally freak the literally it like in all the sweaty bodies touching you and just like I would cry. Dude. I've been in so many concert situations where like the the like humidity from like body sweat like actually starts making me gag, Like it literally makes me like nauseously like because then I start thinking like, oh, like slimy bodies touching my arms and like sweat and like it just like literally like it's humidity made from body sweat, and I'm like, I shouldn't be here, need to go to the back. So then I like leave the crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I usually hang in the back of like concerts. I've I've been in like the middle of that, but yeah, I don't last very long because I'm like grossed out by like the touch of other humans that I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like very disgusting to me.
Speaker 3: But also as part of that is like kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like jumping around in it like a bit of like a mosh sequence, Like that's fun because at least you're moving, But when it's like stagnant and you're like sweaty, like oh at Flogna when we saw Playboy Cardi and we were like jumping around and she's like that's fun.
Speaker 4: But when I stayed like, come on, that's but would I stay there for a full day?
Speaker 3: No, not a chance, No, dude. I loved reading about like all the Miley cyrus stans like waiting barricade for Miley, but like Playboy Carti came on right before, and like obviously like Playboy CARTI fans like go hard as shit. They mosh like it's crazy, and all these like girls were getting like trapped in these like mash pits and like had to get like thrown over the barricade and like all this crazy shit, and they were like super pissed. They were like why would you put Playboy before Miley and like all this shit.
Speaker 4: And I was like they're two fucking humongous are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, They're like the biggest, Yeah whatever. But I just thought it was funny and I would have been the Miley stand pissed off. Okay, can we talk about how it's like really fucking hard being like a grime stand in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's hard to being a fan of everyone, like and you can't be a fan of anyone, like anyone myself excluded.
Speaker 4: You just can't.
Speaker 3: Publicly can't claim anybody anymore like being a Lana del rays Stan like is actually harder than being a marine, Like I go to war every single day.
Speaker 2: I go to war with my own conscious yea, with every single n Like, yeah, it's just like you you grew up and then you're like, oh yeah, you should just keep making music and not talk, like you should definitely keep the times you should be talking for the most part is when you're belting notes, like let's keep it there. I don't I need to hear the thoughts, get a therapist, get off a TikTok. There should be like there should be me being like celebrities don't deserve to know.
Speaker 3: I was like, let's take celebrity second Amendment away and that like people who.
Speaker 4: Don't fuck me that's are like, yeah, stop speaking, like please, which I agree with.
Speaker 2: I don't think I should be able to speak, but I do it because it's my rebellion.
Speaker 4: Like I know you don't want me to do it, and I do it because like that's that's me.
Speaker 1: Literally literally grhymes, she's like I want to that.
Speaker 3: No, literally, she's just like I think she knows, she knows. I mean, obviously she knows exactly what she's fucking doing. Everything she says is very calculated and it's like all publicity's good publicity moment, like she says the things that she knows will piss people off. I don't think her like comments on like communism and shit were really thought out. I think she was just like saying shit. But like at the end of these videos, like she has like Elon Musk in the background saying like invest in bitcoin or some like crazy shit like that, and it's all just like fucking sciop mind games like knowing with people's brains, which like.
Speaker 2: It's also like you get to that point and you kind of don't have to care about like what people.
Speaker 4: On the internet think.
Speaker 3: She's literally married to the richest man in the world, yeah, or second whatever it is, second richest man, Like do you think the hate that she's getting is really affecting her?
Speaker 4: Which is insane to get to.
Speaker 2: Like I've never understood the idea of like good publicity is all. All publicity is good publicity, especially within like influencer world. I can't understand like the whole like enjoying getting into a scandal and like making your whole thing being like a bad person. It's always like really confused me and It used to actually make me really fucking angry, but now I'm like, oh, you're you were born in like a different reality.
Speaker 4: Like that That's how I like understand them.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, Freudism, you probably didn't get enough attention as a child, so you have to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which we didn't, but like we take we know not to be like evil fucking heathens. Yeah, we we troll and we little thing, but I like to think we're like decent people not to like question anyone's morals because I hate when they do it to me. But I don't understand when people's whole thing is like all publicity is good publicity. I like say, crazy shit, I'm like, how do you not have the most anxiety? Because I literally care so much about like making sure that like what I say.
Speaker 4: Comes across like how I mean it, because.
Speaker 2: I fucking hate when I say something and someone takes it and like is misinterpreting it and it becomes like a big thing. It literally drives me crazy and like to the point of tears because I'm like, please, like this is what I felt.
Speaker 3: Like, I swear like this like goes back to what we were saying earlier, Like we should just shut the fuck up, like period.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe those people are like the people with like smaller egos because they literally don't care.
Speaker 4: What anybody is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I what I was gonna say is, no one is. I don't think anybody's ready for this conversation. And this might be the hottest take of my life. So Tannemos is the most based red pilled person on the internet right now.
Speaker 4: I have to disagree.
Speaker 2: I literally like, I don't need to get to into details.
Speaker 3: I was just I do not think she knows.
Speaker 2: We don't have to get into that conversation because this isn't the we're we're not pulling. We don't play the same game of tea spill yosification of the world.
Speaker 4: But let's just say I agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: Fully with my whole heart with the actions of a lot of people, and I'll do it at that. Maybe if you caught me in like twenty seventeen, before twenty eighteen before what Yeah, I got therapy in twenty eighteen, So you caught me before therapy and you brought anything to my plate, I would be very ready to give like my hot take. Yeah, But then I got a reality check and a therapist, and I was like, oh, you know what, maybe I should mind my fucking business.
Speaker 3: And it's literally the biggest blessing that we waited four years to do this podcast because fully the shit we would have said about people or just in general, like it would not have been okay, Like we would have fully like made enemies, like people would be attacking us constantly, which.
Speaker 4: Is like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That goes back to my thing about pride, is like I don't believe in being friends with people I don't fuck with.
Speaker 4: Like if I am friends.
Speaker 2: With someone, I can be friendly, though yeah I can fully be friendly, Like I'm not the kind of person that if I like met.
Speaker 4: Can you be friendly?
Speaker 3: You've had moments where you don't like people and you are not friendly?
Speaker 2: Okay, I you know what it is is like if I get to know someone a little bit and I see like whether it be whether it be like I again, I am very like I'm a piece of shit.
Speaker 4: I can't stress this enough. I say it all the time.
Speaker 2: I am like a hating, bitter bitch, and I like understand that, and I know that I've gotten very good at not being open about it because I know that it's like an insecurity thing and I project onto other people and whatever, whatever, whatever. But like, at this point in my life, if I get to know someone and whether it be like I don't like what they like make or the way they act or whatever.
Speaker 4: Whatever, if I get to know someone and I'm like, oh, you know what, they're.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool, Like I feel bad.
Speaker 4: I was like a cut about this person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I could be chill. Do I have to publicly be homeed up?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, But there's there's been a lot of which.
Speaker 1: Like do I have the public read that's like the high school shit ever.
Speaker 3: We've talked about this before, but like, imagine dating someone who like is like a creative person and they make the worst shit ever. Like imagine mating dating someone and like their music is just like fucking garbage and twenty one the festival. You have to fake?
Speaker 4: No, I And I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I like could not. I am such a bad fucking liar. Yeah, Like I was talking about this, I think to Lucas. Oh, because for Lucas's thing, he like came up to me. I was supposed O'Ryan was going to show up as a surprise because it was a big thing, and she was like not gonna come to his like birthday party because she was like busy moving. And she was like, oh my god, I can go, like, don't tell them because like Luke was said, she wasn't gonna show up. Literally, he came up to me and without thinking twice, he was like, is O Ryan coming?
Speaker 3: I go, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I never remember when I forgot to feed Oryan's cat for literally three days, and the normal person would have lied have been like, yeah, yeah, I fed him, and I immediately was like no.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm too good of a liar, like.
Speaker 4: I'm That's how we balanced each other out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I think like I'm not a good liar, but like growing up, I lied a lot to my parents and I just got good at it, and I got good at like making like, oh dude, it was gnarly like I would like you were Gaslin. I was gnarly, like I would like say some crazy shit like I would admit to like the lesser of two evils, Like I would like be like blah blah blah blah blah, and then like keep this like evil shit that I did on the side or like I would like tell the truth about like someone like an acquaintance and be like, oh yeah, they're like fucked up while I was the one doing it with them like type shit, and like I I don't know how I like got away with half the shit I did as a kid, but dude, I was on fucking demon mode. I like I'm a chameleon, like I can just like turn it on and off. But also at the same time, like if I love and respect you, I'm not gonna fucking lie to you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, fully, like of.
Speaker 3: Course, like I don't lie to people I love.
Speaker 2: Mine isn't even a flex. I wish I could fucking lie, Like I want so badly to be able to lie, but like I'm just like a pussy and I'm like scared and I'm like yeah, like I just admit to it before like it gets too mad, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, but I think a big part of it is also just like literally my entire persona online is like like I don't understand how people like follow me like as like a as a person because like I don't think I've posted a single like real thing online ever in my entire life.
Speaker 2: You do it in like little ways about like things you like, but yeah, you're not very personal.
Speaker 4: Line, you got like pretty good at it. You got like more personal in the past.
Speaker 3: Year maybe, But yeah, Also I just like took a step away from the internet for like the last year. Yeah, Like I just kind of like, I mean we all did. We kind of just all dropped off the face of the earth for a year there. But it was needed for me at least.
Speaker 2: As I say, I think, like even we just I don't know that we have the like the brain to be like top tier influence.
Speaker 3: I was to say it, like I was about to go into that, like my entire outlook or the way I view the like social media landscape has completely changed in the last year, like like it's almost like bad, like the way I view it now, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like I.
Speaker 2: Used to get really like hard on myself, and we make jokes about it a lot about like our lack of consistent se but I just I don't I don't know that I will ever have.
Speaker 4: Like I look at someone like Emma and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, you are a machine and and I'm so fucking jealous. I'm so jealous that like you like work, your ass off and you like go in and like still I think she's someone who like openly like struggles mentally and she's like open about that. I'm like, how the fuck do you have that? And you're still working the way you do.
Speaker 3: Like a beast mode.
Speaker 4: It's so I literally have zero lust for life to like chase like that.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like.
Speaker 3: Like I always like, why don't I have a five million dollar home in the hills? And I'm like, bitch, what have I been doing? Like what do I do to this?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't work at the pace of someone who like would have a c in my apartment like I I just don't. Like that's not the pace I work at. And everybody's always like how do you get all these things? How do you buy all these things?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't. The real answer is I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I saw that comment. Someone was like, this isn't supposed to be offensive, but like how the fuck do they live like they it's not from YouTube, Like they never post on YouTube, Like how did they make money.
Speaker 4: To buy the hair of my chin?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 2: Like I grace by and I have no luss for anything, and I'll fake it till I make it or break it.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the real time. I just like I think for me, I just don't. I actually have like trained my brain. I used to like like plan out my future like to fucking tea, and now I literally don't give a shit what happens tomorrow. Like now, I literally like I I can't think into the future because I will lose my goddamn mind. So like now I'm kind of just like money comes and goes.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's also like an attention, like thestorder like object permanence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I like can't I'm like, I can't plan like you, dude, I can't stay on a motherfucker who's like.
Speaker 1: Use Google calendars read this book.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I was the fuck out of you.
Speaker 3: Like what you want me to use a planner?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm you want to know what happens to planners.
Speaker 2: I write in them the day I get them, if I'm lucky, and then they sit and then like eight months later, I'm like I find it, Oh, what's in this?
Speaker 1: And it's like one thing.
Speaker 3: Three pages of maybe some shit I did timph the bullet Journal shit.
Speaker 4: For a little while, we tried hell hard.
Speaker 3: It just like I don't know, like I just forget that things exist, Like I literally just like forget about it and it's whatever.
Speaker 2: I was literally just talking to a friend about this because two days ago I got home from lucasysing and I had a bathing suit on, and I was like, I'm going to use this in two days, so I'm gonna wash it now. And I in my head thought I took it out of the washer and I just walked around for like thirty minutes of trying to find it, and I was like, dude, you know what happened is like the thing where I picked something up and I carried it around for like thirty minutes and I drop it and I literally will never see it again. And then it was still in the washer, but I didn't check in the washer because I was like, no, I picked it up, and then I picked up like another thing in Lost.
Speaker 4: In the Ruin.
Speaker 3: We should do an episode where like we're medicated for ADHD or add like we should just like medicare we're just quiet. Why it would be like the worst thing ever, and like that's something I talked about it briefly on the last episode we didn't really go into it, but like someone was like, why don't you like medicate yourself And I was just like, dude, like if you've seen me on like ADHD medicine, like I literally turned into a zombie, like I become like wallpaper, Like I'm so uninteresting. Like it's really terrible. Which it's like a vicious cycle because like online like I have to be like like es quirky, spat sporadic whatever. But like in like balancing like work, like actual work, like it's like tough because like I'm not medicated.
Speaker 2: My manager is like can you please do this one thing? And I'm like, oh yeah, I'll do it right now, and literally within an instant, I'm like gone for fourteen days and then he's like.
Speaker 4: You haven't done it, and I'm like yeah I did, and I did it and I thought I did.
Speaker 2: And like the thing is too like it is just like yeah, it's a vicious cycle because it's like there have been times where I'm like, you know what, I have to get so much done today, I'm gonna do it, like I'm just gonna medicate myself for the day, and then like I'll be fucked up because like I don't like that. I'm like not as witty and cuddy because my brain's been beating a million miles an hour.
Speaker 4: And like literally a very.
Speaker 2: Specific incident I think of is I was like working in my room and like medicaid and actually getting shit done, and Josh came in and said something to me, and I'm not kidding the fact that I had to like dig deep in my brain to find a witty response and then it took too long and it wasn't good. It like destroyed me, and I was like, no, I'd rather literally never get anything done.
Speaker 3: And that's like exactly, I'd rather be myself, which is like not okay.
Speaker 1: It's like what if I lose my spore?
Speaker 3: This spark the sparking question. It's the sparking question. Yeah, maybe we need to lose it. No, not enough people are talking about Josh's short film Minimum Max, because like he like I'm not saying that as a joke, Like he literally like made a short film about this exact topic.
Speaker 4: I know literally when he was like fucking foteen.
Speaker 3: And it actually is like fucking good. Like I watch it and like tear up at it because I was like, oh my god, that was like me as a kid, like I wonder if I would still be Okay, okay, I'm I was supposed to be a doctor. I don't I've said that a few times online, Like I was supposed to be a fucking doctor, and now I'm here.
Speaker 4: I was always supposed to imagine.
Speaker 3: If I was medicated, I would be a doctor.
Speaker 1: If I was medicated, I would I don't know what the.
Speaker 4: Fun that'd be.
Speaker 3: I'd be like an surgeon.
Speaker 2: I never ever want in my life thought like I should do something that like basis on academics.
Speaker 4: Like and never once in my life, never once in my life. I guess I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be like a journalist or like a writer in general. But even that that was just me being fucking annoying. I'm like, I want people to listen to me still like that, Like that's still very a narcissistic thing, like it is creative based, but like I was, like, I want people to like listen to me.
Speaker 4: Like everything I've ever wanted to do. That literally everything I've ever.
Speaker 1: Wanted to do, I like, how to do with getting attention.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be a model attention. I want to be a gymnast. I could do flips.
Speaker 2: Attention, I wanted to be I wanted to be a fashion designer for like three minutes again, attention, wear my clothes. I wanted to be a radiohead, a radio host. Listen to me, I'm doing. I want to be a journalist, listen to me. Like it was just all like listen, look, listen.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 3: Mine was like, Oh, I like animals, I'm going to be a biologist. Oh, I like water animals. I'm going to be a marine bibologist.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I want to be rich when I'm older. I'm going to be a doctor. Oh, but I want to like also help people love themselves because I hate my fucking body. I'm going to be a plastic surgeon. That was like my thing. And then also I like fucked up my knee at a really young age, and I think that was very pivotal for like my career path because I was like, oh, like I loved my doctor. I was like, I want to do that, and I wanted to be an orthopedic surgeon for a long time. But then I switched over and then I was like pre med for a little bit. I can't believe people like.
Speaker 4: Have doctors like just engine like when you go feel something out. It's like your doctor. I'm like, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my doctor, dude, my heart doctor ghosted me. I just realized my heart doctor just fucking ghosted me again. I hate this shit. I hate doctors. I love doctors, like that's a lie.
Speaker 1: But like anybody practicing to be a doctor.
Speaker 3: And I was like, if you no one is listening.
Speaker 2: I say, actually, if you're practicing, if you're in med school and this is what you're listening to, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not get help like you.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not going to you.
Speaker 1: I don't trust you, dude. There was a funnyess expact that I was like, no, because you need to go to old ass.
Speaker 2: Doctors because these motherfuckers are coppying my homemark. Literally they're they're googling the answers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they Oh my god, doctors. Old doctors didn't grow up with people. That's something I realized today. Also, the internet was invented in the nineties, Like, well, that doesn't make sense to me, like it should. It was invented like in the fifties or like in the forties.
Speaker 2: Like when you said that, I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? Because my head it's the complete opposite.
Speaker 3: It feels like, I mean it literally for me, has been here forever, for your whole life, for my entire life. So I'm just like it's been around forever. I don't know. My brain was just like fucking blown away that it was invented, like just in the nineties, and like, look how far it's come, and now it's like an actual hate.
Speaker 2: The Internet has literally only been around since like twenty ten, twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Maybe, oh my god, what if the Internet is just like a Harvard social experiment and they're just gonna shut it down and be like, yeah, we wanted to see the human condition.
Speaker 4: Like I'm always like that would be awesome, but then I would.
Speaker 3: Have no job, And like what what am I gonna go? What did I say the other day? What am I gonna be a fucking coal miner in the commune. It's like no, like I'm gonna be a comedian in the.
Speaker 1: Commune, to be a fucking jester, to get stoned.
Speaker 3: Not everybody can be clowns in the commune, but we will. We will.
Speaker 1: No, why didn't you say that? You were like, oh, you're like if everything if so, if like everything collapsed.
Speaker 3: Like I think we were talking about like emp is or something.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what I said.
Speaker 3: I was gonna be like, I'm not gonna be fucking making bracelets, like I'm gonna I'm they're gonna put me in the fucking coal mines and I'm literally gonna get black lung.
Speaker 1: They're gonna make me go have a kid, Like, go have a kid. I'm like, what's the worst thing someone can say to me? Even though what two episodes ago, I was just being like I love to do it. Yeah, bored life is boring.
Speaker 3: Do what you want, do what you want life.
Speaker 2: I mean, this.
Speaker 3: Episode's gotten pretty smooth. We haven't had we didn't even come up with topics, and I'm pretty like we've like just been That's.
Speaker 4: What happens when you have an attention issue.
Speaker 2: Oh, we were gonna talk about our Zilow addiction and how we love looking at houses that will never happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I anywhere I fucking go, like no matter where it is, Like the first thing I'm doing is looking up the real estate market in town, and then like whatever house I'm at, I look up the real estate on that. I'm so fucking nosy about it.
Speaker 4: Sia does that. Just Sia is a fucking freak. If he'll be like, what's that address and he'll.
Speaker 1: Go on zilo and look around, Yeah, so he can know the format of the house.
Speaker 3: No, I'm so nosy about people's financials, Like like I met this person and like the first thing, like I don't care, Like why is everyone so like like don't talk about money? Like bitch, No, we need to talk more about money. I need to know how much money you're making, and then I compare myself to you.
Speaker 6: I I don't ask about how much money people are making, but I'll ask like really invasive questions, which in my head, I'm like, they're not invasive.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck if someone knows how much I pay in rent, like I don't know, yeah, but like I will go into someone's telling me like this is invasive. About how much money do you spend to live here? Like I always ask that, and like if someone has a nice car, I'm like, how much money did you spend on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Every time, every fucking time, I'm like, what's your monthly payments? And it's just like I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I always didn't answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get an answer every time, And that's the thing, and no one's ever uncomfortable by it. But why did we create this stigma around asking people about their financials. I don't get it. I never will get it. It's because our parents, our parents, like every the generation before us, they're the boomers, baby whatever. But Zilo addiction. The first thing I'm doing, I'm looking up how much this house costs and how much the real estate around it cost and if I could afford any of these houses. Never can I afford a house?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 1: Once I've said this.
Speaker 2: I think I said this in like an episode already, But like I just don't understand the concept of owning anything. Like owning little things I get, but like I don't like understand big things.
Speaker 4: I'm like why, I'm like, why do I need it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I forgot what I think. I was talking with my dad about this. This is like the whitest shit you'll ever fucking hear. I was like, we were like, like, the billionaires are buying all the homes, They're making it a renters based economy, and my dad is like, that's not a bad thing, like like, and I was like I want to own a home though, and He's like, I mean, it's probably more expensive to own a home now than to just rent one for the rest of your life. And I was like maybe, I like.
Speaker 4: Don't know what the comparison with that would even mean, Like I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like, would it be cheaper to spend even if I got, like, say, if an apartment was like a thousand dollars a month, which is like in what fucking world?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a decent human sized apartment being a.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars, But even if that was I was like, Okay, spending like twelve thousand dollars a year for like eighty years, I guess that is cheaper than.
Speaker 3: Like buying a home, yeah, in some markets, but.
Speaker 2: Like literally that is like the craziest hypothetical ever because you cannot live anywhere for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the most part, not even the like that's eight hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: You're you're asking me to do that math?
Speaker 4: Are you serious? Right now?
Speaker 2: I'm dumb as fuck. I took my SAT and I didn't even know you need to bring a calculator. This was in twelfth grade, and I couldn't do long division.
Speaker 4: I can do long division.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me to do Yeah, I'm like I don't even remember the like little care, I don't know what goes anywhere, Like.
Speaker 4: What does that mean? No?
Speaker 3: I actually when I first moved to LA, like that was something I wanted to test, Like me and Christian just sat down and were just like trying to do like long division together and like I could do it then, but then like recently I tried it and like it just like left my brain. I was just like like it kind of freaked me out too. I was like I don't know how to do like simple like even simple division, like like like whatever, I mean, I can like do some mental math or whatever, but like writing it down on paper like the fucking tree stems and whatever, Like I don't get it. It doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Math is like never really made sense to me. I was really good at something for some reason, at geometry. I was really good at geometry and then passed that.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, I don't know, I'm not doing this.
Speaker 2: But also like Miami Dade like schools like you didn't have to actually know how to do anything and you could just like graduate and that's how I graduated. I just like I was good at reading and writing and like weird enough history. But that's because I, like I've said this before, I had like favoritism. I have a favoritism for like really fucking cunty like evil teachers, and they always like me too because we're both like based.
Speaker 4: In like bitterness and asrea. So I was like that in my history class. Also, actually, what were we watching?
Speaker 2: Oh, we were watching David Chow's show yesterday. Who this was such a good question. Who was like the first person to believe in you, like to like look at you and like see something in you?
Speaker 3: Because literally probably you really Yeah, like no, like I swear to God like legitimately, like all the internet shit I was doing up until like I met like you or Christian, Like everyone was like you're fucking weird, You're whack, like cool, like you have half a million people following you on the internet, Like those people aren't real, those are just numbers. And then like we just turned it into something way bigger.
Speaker 1: Oh that's street.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who was the first like adult? Do you think though? My mom.
Speaker 3: My mom is literally my biggest Like she she like watches every podcast on Apple, on Spotify and on YouTube. Like six times, like she's like that needs to get the eighteen. I need to get the eighteen streams in.
Speaker 2: I think the first like adult my dad like obviously always like knew I was like smart and like well rounded, and I think he always like believed I would do something, but like culturally he didn't.
Speaker 4: He's just like a he's like a.
Speaker 2: Guy from fucking Enduras, Like he doesn't understand like the Internet and stuff.
Speaker 4: And I think, like with a lot of like.
Speaker 2: Older parents, like of course they're like what does that mean? Like it's very traditional like go to college and ship. But the first adult to believe in me and like whoever like really listened.
Speaker 4: To me and like what I was saying and thought I was like an.
Speaker 2: Intelligent person was my English teacher from high school. He literally changed my life. And I've told him that a million times, but like it always blows my mind how like some people don't realize like how important it is to fucking listen to a teenager.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like literally yeah, just like to tell them they're doing okay, or like even just like to let them know like oh you are like chill as fuck, like you have a different Yeah you think you see things different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was like so important for me that, like I remember, I would like get in a lot of trouble in school, in reading and writing classes because I didn't believe in like and I still don't. I think it's fucking stupid, but I guess I get it, like on like a school basis, so that like everyone's following a certain set of rules and it's like maybe easier to grade, I don't know whatever, but I didn't. I fucking hated doing a draft of a paper and doing like it has to be five paragraphs and it has to be like this. And I would always get in trouble with English teachers because I wouldn't do that. And like on like we had f cat like that was our like yearly thing, and I would always make it everything that I didn't have, like some weird resolution paragraph if anything. I would always pick a topic that there was no like resolution to and I would write about it so that at the end I could be.
Speaker 4: Like, there is no resolution to this, and like I would never conclude things.
Speaker 2: I would always just write it exactly how I wanted it, and somehow I always passed. But like my teachers would get really mad at me, and then like he was a first teacher who was like that is so awesome, and like he was just really nice about it. And then like I remember I obviously as a teacher, especially as like an English teacher, I feel like he any teacher is like go to college. And I remember once he told me, like in my senior year, he was like, you have fully changed my mind on like the idea of like what people decide to do with their life, like whether it be like education.
Speaker 3: Or like career wise, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: And like we he was just always so like nice to me.
Speaker 2: And when I would be like I'm not going to college from like freshman year, when I was like I don't think I'm going to go to college, like I can't do like school, it doesn't work for me, he was like always open to it and like open to a conversation with me.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, I had teachers who would literally bully the fuck out of it and not wanting to go to college. But like, yeah, it's just so crazy how like adults really don't.
Speaker 2: I think it's hard for them to understand that, like the things they say to kids, even out of anger or like trying to like guard them, like you have to be careful because like you're doing a lot of damage and then when you're doing good, you're like you have no idea how good you help.
Speaker 3: Like what you're doing. Yeah, I think, like I forget her name, but I had a vice principle who like we had like a very like tumultuous relationship, Like she like was always getting onto me, like and like like anytime I would post it on the internet during school, like she would be pissed, like all all my internet shit like during school, she was always so like anti it, but like I think she knew like deep down that like I was doing what I wanted to do, so she kind of like fucking respected it. And I think she was like kind of like the only person like in my school system who like really understood like what I was like doing on the internet and like creatively like, oh like this is like different, like yeah, maybe we should hone this in. Even though she like was an absolute bitch to me all the time, but I think she like realized and I think now she even knows even more, which is like super cool. But like your English teacher was like my bitchy vice principal And yeah, She.
Speaker 4: Was super chill but very sweet to think about.
Speaker 3: Literally one time she like called me, Oh my fucking god, I'm just gonna tell this story. But like one time a long time ago, I like made a fucking video of me. Like uh, like I had like a toaster and I like walked into my mom's bedroom and I was like, I'm gonna shove this toaster out my ass or some like crazy shit like that, like just like like absurdist comedy, just like trying to get a reaction. That's all I did on like the Internet, was just like trying to get reactions out of people would say the most crazy shit. So I posted that. In the next day, she this, my vice principal like called me to the back office with like like a bunch of my tweets like I'm to shove a turkey up my ass, like tweeted out like all of them printed out and like stuck on like this paper and like like pages like flipping through those like giant like notepad things. Yeah, and like she would like read off my tweets to me, and like it was like probably the worst feeling I've ever had in my entire life. It was just like like like just like complete embarrassment, like like I don't know, I did a shitty job at telling this story, but like basically long story short. Like she got to like the I'm gonna shove a turkey up my ass tweet and she was like she read that out loud, and I was like, I was like, please fucking stop, like please stop now, like I understand what you're getting out, Like I will tone it down on the internet, bitch, No, I fucking didn't. I Like, literally, on the way out of the office to like history class in the hallway, I tweeted some crazy shit like just like yeah about the situation. She's like, you're representing the school in a wrong way, and I was like, bit like I'm the coolest motherfucker in this school, Like what do you mean, Like I'm representing it in a cool way, bitch, Like I'm fucking awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: I remember in ninth grade. I don't think I ever spoke about this publicly. Actually I got suspended in ninth grade for a vine.
Speaker 4: And it was a vine. It's so whack. It's like just stupid little kids. Shore I was literally like fourteen, and I was like I went to the bathroom and I was like bathroom shenanigans.
Speaker 2: And it's literally me ripping paper out and throwing it on the floor and tossing a roll of toilet paper into the toilet like a full roll, which my fucking principle didn't believe me.
Speaker 4: But I was like I took it out. There was like an empty like roll in there, and I just like went.
Speaker 2: And yanked out and put it on the side, which is still fucked up because the janitor had to like touch that, but like I was like, I didn't clog the bathroom like the and the next day the toilet was fine, Like I.
Speaker 4: Didn't fuck up the toilet.
Speaker 2: But basically I was sitting in my French class, which I was failing miserably, but whatever. That's besides the fo I was sitting in class and the principal came up and or the vice principal. I think it was a vice principal. I fucking hated him, and I hope he has like a hemorrhid or something really annoying right now because I fucking hate him.
Speaker 4: But he.
Speaker 3: Came and he was going to eat that hemorrhid like a jelly bean, just bite it off. I love biting him rhids. You know what I'm talking about. When you get the himmies their little jelly beans around the edge and you just like pull them off.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 3: Bite him with your front teeth. Bloody, bloody hemorrhoids.
Speaker 4: No, keep going.
Speaker 3: The hem rod like you.
Speaker 1: Were gonna keep going. I'm just not gonna say anything.
Speaker 6: But basically, I got pulled out of French class and they were like, come down to the office, and I was like, what the fuck did I do?
Speaker 2: I go down to the office and they have my fucking vine playing on the computer and I was like, I was like, oh my god. And I think someone at the school snitched on me because I was like, I was like, you want the workers don't know about buying becau. People in my school didn't like care about Vine. And then I heard through the grapevine that someone had snitched on me. So one of the like motherfuckers who like losing were one of those nerd ass motherfuckers who worked in the office. I was like, bitch, fuck you, you're a hater. But yeah, I got suspended for a week. And that's actually how my dad found out about.
Speaker 3: My buying account yice, and that was.
Speaker 2: A nightmare because I was like on their screaming about Nile Horn being shirtless, being.
Speaker 1: Like a born barrier dude.
Speaker 3: Literally, that reminded me of probably the most trouble I had gotten in in my entire life was from my Twitter account. So I, yeah, I had a reef tank, like a coral reef. Like, I had a bunch of beautiful coral, a bunch of like really expensive fish. Like it was like my pride and joy. And they obviously with that, like you have to like test the water chemistry. So like I had this like set of like chemicals that like you like get samples of water and you put it in there, and it legitimately looks like like breaking bad vibes, Like it looks gnarly, it looks like I'm making meth with this fucking kit. So like obviously my like young ass fucking fifteen year old brain is like, oh, like I'm gonna make a banger tweet. So I take a picture of it and I posted on my Twitter account and I'm like cooking meth, bringing some to school tomorrow. Who wants it? And like like just like the most psycho shit, And sure enough I know who fucking snitch on me. I'm not gonna say their name, and I'm sure they're fucking listening to this because they were like my biggest hater fan and they they're they're a grown ass, fucking man. Bitch, I fucking hate you, and I hope your house burns down with your family inside.
Speaker 2: Literally means to that lady's other for no reason in the car, and I was like, she hanked at me, and you were like, because you scared her, and I was like, yeah, I fucking scared because she has two more days to live.
Speaker 1: Fu that bitch, and I had like the meanest.
Speaker 3: Thing ever, literally no. So basically I tweeted that I went to school the next day and again I was greeted with my vice principal with that tweet, and uh, like I got pulled out of class and I was fucking like handcuffed and they were like searching all my shit, like the craziest stuff, Like they were like, where's the meth that you brought to school? And like it was obviously all like to scare the shit out of me, like they knew I didn't fucking cook meth and bring it to school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but of course, like as a kid, you're fucking terrifying.
Speaker 3: Exactly. I was freaking the fuck out. And before this, they called my dad and my dad was fucking livid. He was like, are you kidding me? He they called my dad and he was like, Drew's like, uh cooking meth, like blah blah blah. We're gonna come by the house like search y'all's house with a warrant, and my dad was like okay. So like I went home and was greeted like my I was like, handcuff whatever. Long story, it was just crazy, the craziest shit. I came home and my parents like legitimately like, we're so angry with me, and my dad told me they were like they're gonna come by and search the house, like so, if you have anything upstairs, go and flush it. And like, of course, like I was an angsty, fucking teenager, I had drugs upstairs in my bedroom. So I grabbed all of my like really expensive designer drugs and flushed them down the toilet. And they never fucking searched that. They never came by and searched the house. And I'm I guarantee that was just a fucking employ for my dad to get me to flush all my bad shit that he just knew, like like they know he whatever that fucking song is, like she knows, Yeah, she knows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you were just mixing she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Oh no yeah, no, no, no no. But yeah. Then they they told me they were like, well, like we have like anytime we see your car and we can just pull you over and like search your car. I know it's not fucking true, Like literally, they just were lying to me. And I mean I had a very recognizable car. I had like a silver car with black wheels, like you can see my car, and I believed it. So for like the longest time, I was like never riding dirty. Like maybe I'll get into that like high school shenanigans, like all the bad ship I did in high school, which it will literally be like.
Speaker 4: Such a fun episode to hear about your life.
Speaker 3: And then when it's my turn, yeah, literally, I'll talk about like my experiment experimentation with illicit substances and whatnot one day, but we can talk.
Speaker 4: About how I literally was like a part of the DARE program and so I was like.
Speaker 2: I was such a snitch and I didn't believe in the sting weed and I was like y'all are fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Y'all are losing your fucking mind.
Speaker 2: But actually, one more thing, because I think we're hitting our hour, I want to close it off. The most bad thing I did as a teenager actually was a hit and run and run.
Speaker 4: People think, I I mean, like, I hit a human and ran o.
Speaker 3: You still did a hit and run.
Speaker 4: That's like still yeah, I know, but.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say that because I feel like if I'm just like, oh, my hit and run, people are gonna be like, yeah, bit you killed someone.
Speaker 1: Like no, it was like okay.
Speaker 2: Basically, me and my brother were like the ones who always got sent out to do laundry at the laundry maat. So like we would be at the laundry maat and like the laundrymat we would go to was really close to a Starbucks, and by this time I would.
Speaker 4: Have like twenty bucks on me to spend. So I'm like, this was like maybe like eleventh grade and we were doing laundry and we had the car and things still had to dry.
Speaker 2: So I was like I told Dante, I was like, I want to go get Starbucks, and he was like, you should ask dad, And I was like why do we have to ask dad?
Speaker 4: Like we asked Dad for everything like this, Like it's not like I'm doing something bad. I just want I literally want to strawberry yourself refresher, like leave me alone, let me.
Speaker 2: I literally think I was going to get like a fucking like green tea lemonade like that used to be my fucking shit in high school.
Speaker 4: But I was like, I'm just gonna go. It's gonna be quick. So Dante, scared is fucking the car. Actually, I think we finished the laundry.
Speaker 1: I think we finished.
Speaker 2: He was like, wait till we finished at these I was like, okay, So we finished the laundry. We put it all in the car, and like we go to Starbucks and then like the Starbucks is on a corner and where there's like a two I don't know how to explain this without like visuals, but basically the Starbucks is on the right side. Were like at this intersection and I have to make a left, but then get into the plaza that's on the right, and there was two turning left planes and I was all the way in the left turning lane and this was like a big street, like if you live in Miami.
Speaker 4: Like Biscayning Boulevard is like basically a highway. It's like four.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a big street. It's a big street. It's the only other big street I know. I came from sh'd ask nowhere in Texas, population seven thousand. We had one lane roads.
Speaker 4: I know. That freaks me out. There's really nobody there.
Speaker 6: I'm in the left lane, and I don't know obviously now as an adult, if I was in the left lane and I had to get all the way to the right in an instant, I would just go down the street, make a U turn and like figure it out.
Speaker 3: But I turn less license.
Speaker 4: Yah, I'm oh, I also have no license and I'm fifteen.
Speaker 3: And yeah, you didn't. You didn't say that, Like you're unlicensed. You should not be driving behind the wheel.
Speaker 4: I like learned to drive like.
Speaker 2: A year ago, like and illegally, Like I should not be driving. And I'm in like a big ass suburban like I shouldn't be driving alone, like a three road car car. So boat, I'm driving the boat and I get in the left lane and I have to I have to get to the plaza.
Speaker 4: I have to get to the plaza. We're gonna pass Starbucks and.
Speaker 2: I I just try to merge three lanes over and someone was in my blind spot and I just smacked the fuck out of this car, pushed it onto the.
Speaker 4: Sidewalk and immediately.
Speaker 1: Fight or flight kicks in and I fly.
Speaker 2: I literally I like look, and the guy gets out of his car and I see's found. I'm like no, and I just slam the gas do like a very loud U.
Speaker 4: Turn into this other lane.
Speaker 2: He literally it's a big ass lane and I'm at a red light and he literally like just walks and takes a picture of the driver's like of the plate. And I still drive away because I'm so scared because I'm not supposed to be driving. My Dad's gonna fucking freak out, Like I'm just fringing out Darthe's in the passenger seat also while all this is happening, and.
Speaker 1: He's freaking the fuck out, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Doing seventy down this like street that I should be going like thirty.
Speaker 2: Down, and then I just pull over like a mile away, and Dantees like freaking out.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I get out and I checked and because we I was driving a fucking tank. Although the guy's car was all fucked up, my car, like the car I was driving didn't look that fucked up, and my mom like would always get into thunderbender, so the bumper was kind of fucked up anyway.
Speaker 4: And I was like, you can't tell I did anything.
Speaker 2: And I was like, and don't you fucking tell anyone to Dante, and he was like like they're gonna know, and I'm like they're not gonna know. Don't fucking take anything.
Speaker 4: And we got home. I feel like everything was chill. This was like the one time I lied and I got away with.
Speaker 2: It, but I got caught, and like I was about to say yeah, because so I like got home, I feel like everything was okay. Dante's freaked out and I go in the room and he's still freaking out, having like a full panic and talk, and I'm like, you need.
Speaker 4: To shut the fuck up because you're gonna like no, no.
Speaker 2: And then I just like act like everything fine. I had finished my drink before we got there. I rid of the evidence because I'm smart in that way. And then it's like a nice day out. It's like raining and like the cars parked and my parents are sitting on the front porch, and I hear my mom and she's like looking at the car and she's just like, what what is The car looks weird. And then my dad looks at He's like, did you get into into an accident?
Speaker 4: She's like, no, I haven't. And then they're like talking about it and she's like, maybe someone backed into me at work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone definitely backed in.
Speaker 2: And I was like out like in the like front room, like of the house, like listening through the porch. I remember I just walked away, and I was like and then I thought I got away with it. And three days later, my dad gets home from work and I opened the door for him, and the first thing he says is like, did you crash the fucking car?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: I just start sawing. I'm like yeah, and I like ran away and I got so scared, and then I just had to call the insurance and be like, yes, I stole the car. I'm a delinquent child. And then it was fine, that's crazy, dude, and yeah, and that's like the only accident I've ever been in.
Speaker 3: I've never, ever, ever, once been in an car accident in my life.
Speaker 4: I've been I've been in an accient but like I hadn't gotten into an accident.
Speaker 3: The only time I've ever been in like a car accident I had. We I was like probably like twelve, and we just went to Quick Trip and gotten slurpees, and you know, the slurpy straws at Quick Trip are like fourteen fucking feet long, like the world's biggest straws for absolutely no fucking reason. And like we're drinking our slurpees in the back seat and my friend's dad gets in a fender bender and we like are all slipping our slurpees and like I deep throat this fucking slurpy shaw and like, yeah, whatever, we all deep throwed our surp slurpey shraws.
Speaker 2: I would actually take the car a lot as a kid, which my dad doesn't know, but like when him and my mom would go out on weekends at night, like I was notoriously always taking the car because we also lived really close to McDonald's, and I would take the car to the McDonald's, get an iced caramel coffee from McDonald's, and then go home and listen in to right hand by Drake and again twenty sixteen, By breathed.
Speaker 3: The fuck out by driving. I still am. I'm like a very I've gotten used to driving. But like before I drove, I didn't drive the car once.
Speaker 4: One time Drew drove us down in one way.
Speaker 3: No, that was that was wrong in every sense of the word that I did that. The other day, I feel like, yeah, I don't know, but that was that was the scariest moment of my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I had to get out.
Speaker 3: Of the car, and like, I've never feared for my life, Like, I've never had a moment where I'm like, I'm about to fucking die. Other than that dream I had.
Speaker 4: The only time I thought I was gonna die was when I almost got hit buy a car. And I think I spoke about that when I was in New York and I almost got hit by a car.
Speaker 3: Like I've never been like like survival mode. That's something I knew the experience once in my life. Girl, I talk about this all the time. I'm gonna disappear and you'll never ever see me.
Speaker 2: He was always like, I'm gonna run away, I'm gonna I'm gonna disappear and y'all aren't gonna know where I go.
Speaker 4: Bitch one, I have your location, and I don't think you're smart enough.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna leave my phone. It's gonna be a big end up hiding scenes.
Speaker 2: And the day Drew disappears and y'all start posting missing posters, I'm not fucking reposting.
Speaker 4: It because I'm like, I'm like, I'm not giving him what he wants.
Speaker 1: Like that's what he wants.
Speaker 3: I don't know what God.
Speaker 2: Forbid you get abducted because I'm gonna be so fucking annoyed. I'm gonna be like, no, you're not like you're pissing me off.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna pinky promise you right now, right now. Look, you know what is the peaky lock your pinkies.
Speaker 4: I'm not locking my people, please please, that's like signing a contract.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I swear to God, I'm not going to disappear. I'm not just gonna randomly disappear. I swear on my life. So if I do get abducted, please like for like fucking rings, Damn, you just cut the ship out.
Speaker 4: You're jealous of I'm icy, I'm icy icye see you want to be me?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: You know what's the most annoying thing ever my AC unit in my room turns on via my SERI and I'll be like, hey, Siri, like turn on the A C.
Speaker 4: And she'll think. I say, hey, Siri, turn on.
Speaker 2: Icy and Icy Buy Sweety starts playing at six in the morning, and I literally want to and I freak out and I'm like.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, hey, series stop and I just like, yell, sure, shut the fuck up. And yeah, and that was the episode.
Speaker 3: And that's all y'all get y'all get media. And that's it. No no media today, no media you lose.
Speaker 4: Here is the media.
Speaker 2: The movie everyone should watch, especially if you are a woman in your younger twenties, because this is such a good coming of age film, or not even younger twenties, just in your twenties, if you're like a grown ass woman. Sometimes it feels like all the coming of age shit is like for seventeen year olds, and it's like, bitch, I'm coming of age right now, like I'm still figuring my shit out. Francis Hat is such a good fucking movie. The monologue that is Red is like Red in That is like so fucking good.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful. Made me cry my, Like audio media of the week is Nabby by Peggy Goo, Escape by dj K hero Nico, I Cannot say anyone in the World's name, and These Chains by mid Air.
Speaker 3: Thief yah fy the world mid a Thief sligh. Okay. My song is Dreams of Nostalgia by Lions Milk if you want to like if I don't know how to describe a song, it's it's genuinely it's such a weird feeling. It gives you such a weird feeling when you listen to it, like it's a good weird feeling though it feels weird but good. I've been listening to that recently. Jamilla by Monsieur Brown is just like bleeps and bloops. This it's like the most repetitive song ever. It's literally like the same likeep over and over again. But I don't know why I'm so obsessed with fucking bleeps and bloop sounds like.
Speaker 4: They're good to just like it's it's kind of like, uh, it's like patterns. It's like you can turn your brain off and just like stimulated, like it's nice.
Speaker 3: I just love that solid music. And then not enough people are talking about fucking Birdman, the movie.
Speaker 4: Man that's the one. I'm thinking of lawnmower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're thinking of lawnmower Man, which is also something you should watch. But that's the media for next week. We'll go into that later. But Birdman fucking perfect, still one of the best movies of all time. It's just like a one shot movie about like this, like play happening. I don't fuck know how to describe it. It's good. Go watch it if you haven't watched it, and watch it again if you have, because it's just really fantastic.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: We should start a little book club. No, yeah, fuck you. I'm about to start reading Once upon a Time in Hollywood, the book adaptation, So if you want to read that with me, yeah, stop reading. No more reading. And that's the episode. Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Go take that poop.
Speaker 3: My brain is been holding this holding no more.
Speaker 4: No more brain. I'd have refused to use brain power ever again. I don't think we need to use our brains.
Speaker 3: Goes bye bye,