Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: This episode of The Market Monday's World Tour is brought to you with limited interruption by Ally.
Speaker 5: Toast The.
Speaker 6: Good Time, for the unforgettable moments, you say, for we're all better off with an Ally a part in the Scottish fly Away.
Speaker 5: I deserve to be happy.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no, no no, We're gonna do this with some energy. I deserve to be happy. Yes, I deserve to be rich. I deserve to be wealthy. I deserve to be free.
Speaker 5: If I made you money, can I get a hell yeah, let's get to it. Let's yo, hell yeah, yeah yo.
Speaker 8: We're not going to act like it's an everyday thing to do a show and Ghana. Man, it's outdoors, first time I think ever a history. So then once again, we don't.
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 8: We don't take this for granted. So before we start the show, we want to think treehouse. We want to thank the owners. We want to think all our help that's been on the ground. The hospitality has been amazing since we arrived. And you know that's something that is extremely helpful and beneficial for us coming from you know, a different country. So thank you to all of our all of our brothers and sisters on the continent that have assisted us for a long time putting this together.
Speaker 5: Thank you to A B.
Speaker 8: Thank you to Mike, thank you to the whole team. Man, it takes a lot to put this type of event together. So before we start, we definitely wanted to you know, acknowledge the people.
Speaker 4: Please clap it up for them, and we don't get here without the financing to get here.
Speaker 5: So again I want to shout out Ally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, been one of the companies that's believed in us from the beginning and understood the importance of financial education from the initiative and financial solutions to being the company that's relantan sty focused on doing it right. And if you've watched market Moneys for the past three years, you know that they've been rocking with us before anybody even was paying attention. Ally wasn't paying attention. So we want to give them a huge shout out. And so you know how this goes Man, shout out to them. And if you want to get with the Allied, head over to Ally dot com. Shout out to him again, shout out to Ally. H All right, let's get into this. So Ian, Yes, I want to get you your opinion. And Troy Chumman, it's too you know a lot of people here and want to make money.
Speaker 8: Everybody here, wellyn't here to make money or no. So what's the number one sector that you're most excited about for twenty twenty four and why.
Speaker 5: Hands down is technology and if a second one healthcare. Here's why tech is going to run the landscape for the next fifteen years. I'm begging everyone here. If you thought.
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty three, what's great, hit new highs, twenty twenty four will be even better. And let's be honest, we all have iPhone, We're all on our phones all day. The number one sector that's gonna make you the most money over the next ten to fifteen years, hands down is tech. Any of you invested in Apple, Microsoft, and Video AMD, right?
Speaker 5: You up this year or no way up?
Speaker 7: So as the decade progresses, and let's say, if we have a change in leadership in the White House over the next four to eight years, you're gonna see them have more control in the United States of America and as a result, those companies should go up five hundred to eight hundred percent over the next eight to nine years.
Speaker 8: So let's talk about some companies. We'll give them me say, can I go go ahead? And I'm gonna go man, I'm with you, I'm gonna go even more. Right, So we talked about technology as a sector. I'm gonna go a little bit deeper to dive inside of technology. Love semis, but I love everything in the AI ecosystem, and I think that's the best way to pull at the AI ecosystem because most people know open Ai, they know chat, GBT, they know some of these programs. But companies are being built and companies are being altered in order to make profit.
Speaker 4: So we talked about HubSpot, right, We're talked about CRMs, and we talked about Salesforce. I'm gonna give you two companies right down that I'm definitely gonna have on my list and you should have on yours. The first one is cloud cloud Fair, So the ticker is n e T and so what does cloud Fair do? This is very important, right, So if you ever going to open ai, and you'll probably do it all the time, you know, when you're trying to verify something and they tell you if there's a bicycle in the picture, click the picture these buttons, right, these are security measures, right, and you never knew who the company that's doing it. Cloud Fair is the company that's doing it. So cloud Fair is definitely on my watch list. The ticker again is n ET and my second one and probably my favorite outside of the HubSpot which was incredible this year, is going to be a s mL A s mL right down.
Speaker 5: And why are they so important?
Speaker 4: Because yes, in Nvidia went up two hundred and thirty seven percent this year. Incredible, AMD is we're starting to see as a competitor in that space, trying to be a cheaper alternative to what in Vidia has done. Great, but they don't manufacture their chips, right, They designed chips, but they don't manufacture, and so what does ASML do. They're the ones that manufacture the chips for all these companies. They're a Swedish company. And so if we have an influx of AI and we know that the chips are going to be needed, it's great to design them, but the company that's actually going to be making them become super important. And what's the key about ASML is they're the only company in the world, only company in the world that can design the graphic chips for in video and AMD because they have the technology.
Speaker 5: So those are.
Speaker 4: Two when I talk about the AI ecosystem that I'm looking at that are definitely on the watch list for.
Speaker 5: Twenty Cloud Fair.
Speaker 4: We met the CEO I was gonna say that we met them in randomly with in Davos and we were at a party and you called me over and said, Troy, I want you to meet this guy's to the CEO. His company's called cloud There. It's first time I even heard of it, right, I was like, Okay, this is great. And then I'm doing the research and I'm watching a company and yeah, yeah, they're up eighty six percent this year, which is we'll get into that later, but there's still so much room to grow.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: So, if we're talking about AI, and it's on the forefront of every conversation, when it comes to invest in that, we need to look at the infrastructure that's being built around it, whether it be from companies in the security space, so cloud fare or a CrowdStrike or a z scaler. These companies are the ones that we have to watch rather than say, all right, and video is up two hundred and thirty percent, it's left the building. No, there's companies that you can invest in that are going to benefit from all of us.
Speaker 5: And here's the thing.
Speaker 7: Every decade, they have a sector that they push to be number one. So like in five to eighty it was all social media. We've gotten all the games from social media. The era that we are in now is AI, so Apple, Microsoft of course and Video AMD. We've ran into the CEO of Visa at the White House a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 5: This is true. Write this down.
Speaker 7: Visa would be pretty big and Amazon is going to do incredibly well over these next few years. But now you're going to see Amazon push forward and the government is going to help. Here's how, for the first time in history, they change the definition of recession so that the money flow wouldn't stop, so they can push the new industry that they want to push. Keep your eyes on how often in Video AMD, Apple, Microsoft, Tasela is at the White House. It'll tell you how much they're going to go up. But I think in videos she'll push up another one hundred percent next year. Yeah, and then like four or five years you should be up five or six hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And the conditions of showing.
Speaker 4: That, right, Like, if we're talking about interest rates being risen, we know that that affects disproportionately tech companies. Right when we talk about the cost of labor the course of produced technology, it costs more. But when we hear the FED talking about dropping interest rates three times throughout the year. Well, that means that the environment's gonna change. This is now a sected that, Yeah, we had a great twenty twenty three, but it also looks very optimistic for twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Four because if you're president, you can't have interest rates go up high and the money goes down low. Right, Ladies, Like if your man money keep going down year over year after four years, at some point you're gonna need a new man.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: The president is the financial father or leader of the country. If he's not providing great games, he has to go. They're going to make sure going into this election that those rates are lower.
Speaker 8: And I want to even back up a little bit because we hadn't we usually do this, but I want to just say why investment is even important. Everybody here, I'm sure they probably already watched market mondays, but I think it's still important to trill at home as far as you're never gonna be able to get rich or financially secure by just working a job unless your job is like, you know, a professional football player or something like that.
Speaker 5: Right, But for the.
Speaker 8: Most part, the idea that work harder and you're you're gonna make more money is something that's not gonna work for you, right, So I want you to talk about, like, you know, some of these companies, like what's the return on Walmart, what's the return on Apple? What's the so they could just kind of visually see it for a twenty year timeframe. It's like, you know, this is extremely important. The only way that you'll ever be able to have freedom is if your money is working for you, right. And you know what's crazy. Geezy actually said this and it was very insightful. He was like, it was a room full of people and he was like, who's your heart is working employee? And some people was like, you know, my accounting or my assistant or myself, I'm my hardest working employees. Like everybody answered it incorrectly. If your heart is working employee, it's not your money, then you're not doing something correctly. Your money has to work harder for you than anybody else. The money has to work twenty four hours a day. So I want you to kind of, you know, crystallize that you can pick whatever companies. I know, you know a lot of the returns twenty thirty years ago as of where they are now.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you look at companies like monsters, some of them are monsters up fifty percent since inception.
Speaker 5: Like you ever heard, the investment is boring.
Speaker 7: So they'll push you to options or let's say trade and we'll talk about a lot that tonight. But like Apple, since the beginning of the company has been found, it is up three hundred and.
Speaker 5: Thirty eight thousand percent.
Speaker 7: Ten grand back then would have turned into thirty five million. I don't know about you, but I have some cousins and family members who's in the street that had ten grand that I wish they would have pushed that into Apple, So we can break down that thirty five million together. We're the only community on Earth that they tell investment is born, and they'll push us into industries that will cause us to risk our life or we won't get that much money out of it, the music industry, the entertainment industry.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, fortunes have been.
Speaker 7: Made here by the same products that we use every day that they use our capital and our clout being African Americans and Africans to make their companies more profitable.
Speaker 5: So that's the reason why you have to invest. And also too, inflation has.
Speaker 7: Gone up higher and quicker than I've ever seen in life. Some food costs of double or tripled in some cases. New York rent insane. I'm here in apartments here, getting a bit by price here. If you do not have your money work for you, the government and powers that be are going to make sure that your dollar is not worth as much so that they can control you. The number one hedge fun on Earth has a plan to be the landlord to every continent on Earth. If you do not invest enough in five or ten years, we're end up being a permanent underclass when we have to twenty and fifty three as blacks to settle that score. And if we don't move faster as a collective, we're going to be in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 4: It's our only way to freedom. Right when we talk about freedom and we talk about the word leisure, investing is the only way to get to that point. And the reason why it's so important is because it's the one thing that nobody teaches us.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: I come from education where never was there a conversation about finance, or was there a conversation about real estate? Was there questions or answers about how do I do my taxes. None of these things are ever brought up even to the point of student loan. Right, So like when you think about that as a ton very intentionally, it keeps a class of citizens at a very uneducated pace by design, by design, so that there's people that.
Speaker 9: Will all always be educated and always take advantage.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: There's always predators in prey, right, so if you're not financial predator, then you're the prey prayer. And so our job and that's the reason why it's important that we had market Money's toured throughout three different continents was to say, look, we got some information. We want to educate, but we want to get as many people at a younger age so that when they are able to apply it and use the information to their advantage, they're going to be so further ahead. But it doesn't stop with just the people who comes. They got to go back to their neighborhood give the information out. Because one thing we know for sure is not being taught in schools where we're at, and I doubt that it's being taught in schools here, and so that's the importance of it.
Speaker 7: Always say, is it better to have you working hard for your money or having Tim Cook or Elon Musk.
Speaker 5: Who's the better CEO? You or Tim Cook?
Speaker 7: So if you put your money into Apple, you're having the best CEO in the world work on your behalf twenty four hours a day. Listen, they sold the same phone since O seven, updated to software, and we still buy it. If you want to be a part of a legal cartel, Apple's the best way to go.
Speaker 5: So it's an international crowd too.
Speaker 8: I know people from London here, I know people here, I know people from different parts of the world. Cryptocurrency, let's talk about crypto. That's something that's a universal situation. Even if they tried to ban crypto, you can't ban it, can't ban it. So what's your thoughts on crypto bitcoin in twenty twenty four. It's a lot of regulation, but you know, it's still a lot of speculation as well.
Speaker 7: I think as soon as we got into an industry and we began telling each other in rooms like this, I don't know, if you guys know, a lot of people don't like that.
Speaker 5: This is happening tonight.
Speaker 7: So as soon as bigcoin got popular and we began to get into it, all of a sudden it got demonized by every bank and every hedge fund on earth while they were buying it in London.
Speaker 5: Now they're about to make.
Speaker 7: An ETF out of it, which will probably produced the highest return out of any index fund or ETF in history. Anytime they start telling black people at scale this investment is not good, it's usually a good that it is going to go up and they want to price us out of it.
Speaker 5: So twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Four, if we look at returns all time, bitcoin has performed the best, twenty twenty four, we're being amazing year like bitcoin probably should do on a low end, seventy percent return.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 4: When you look at asset classes over the past ten years, it's number eight, right, Gold is number one, but bitcoin is number eight.
Speaker 9: Think about that when you talk about market gap.
Speaker 4: But twenty twenty four specifically is important because if you know bitcoin and you understand cryptocurrency, you know that it moves in force, right, So that that four year cycle of bitcoin after having event is very important. So twenty twenty three was year three and we saw one hundred and twenty three percent increase, which is incredible. But year four is usually the best year, and so I know that having event is happening somewhere around April or May.
Speaker 9: And so we've seen the increase.
Speaker 4: We've watched we had a guy on our show say that it was going to go to twenty thousand.
Speaker 5: Yep, it did.
Speaker 4: We watched it get to thirty. We watched it get up to thirty five, and that was kind of in that range where it's steadily increasing the recent but it's holding in this thirty to thirty five range. The predictions if it does one hundred percent, now you're at sixty thousand, right, So when you hear people talking about bitcoin's gonna go to one hundred thousand, this is what they're talking about. They're talking about that life cycle of that four years. Every four years it has its best performance. Twenty twenty four is gonna be that year. So if you're not investing in it, be a good time, right. But what we can always talk about is risk of energement. Right, So we want to make sure that your whole portfolio is not in bitcoin.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 9: It's a volatile asset.
Speaker 5: Should you have some in there? Absolutely? I would say yes. Right.
Speaker 4: If we're talking about the number one app it's the number one return over the past ten years, of any company on the earth.
Speaker 9: So if you had some money in there, better than.
Speaker 5: Have it none.
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty five percent is a good ratio make it and also too like we have to look at bitcoin as like the new version of tech. So back in the day, you want to value stocks things that grew seven to twelve percent, but then big.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital. Tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or so even one.
Speaker 5: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 4: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 5: What matters most ready.
Speaker 4: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in mission. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: Coin began outpacing that and that became a threat to the.
Speaker 5: Bank and establishment. So you have to have some exposure there.
Speaker 7: If it gets back to twenty five thousand, I will load the vote twenty eight thousand, I will load the vote hole for three or four years, and you'll be incredibly happy.
Speaker 8: And then of course you ca we got Solana, you got XRP, ding of other different options as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, as soon as those.
Speaker 4: As soon as Bitcoin rises, we know how this market role it goes. Right, if Bitcoin has any type of ascension, we're going to start seeing those other all coins ethery and probably be the number one benefactor Solana we talked about Stellar Polygon. The whole space kind of moves right. It's dominance has waned. If we remember when it was sixty eight percent of the entire space, it's come down to about forty four, but that's still nearly fifty percent of the entire space. And so as Bitcoin rises, you'll start to see some of these all coins as well.
Speaker 7: A simple secret rises down hold every investment for at least eight years. That takes away a lot of the fear FOMO like, even if you're listening to CNBC MSNBC, they're not telling you what to do that it's going to make you the riches. They're telling you what to do to keep you glued to the TV. So even in twenty sixteen when it had to drop, it came down of sixteen thousand at one point, a lot of people got shaken out and now they hate that they missed out. When things are at a low eumulate a lot so you can be financially free and hold everything for eight years and you'll be good. Ninety nine percent of investment problems go away if you hold for eight year period, and most hedge funds are holding for.
Speaker 8: Seven So how many people have never invested before? It gotta be more than one person, But come on, let's keep it real.
Speaker 5: Shout thank got out to you. One person, but listen, I could. I don't want to. I don't want to skip over anybody.
Speaker 8: For people that are just starting to invest right for twenty twenty four, what's some advice for people that might be new new even if they made some investments, they're still kind of new.
Speaker 7: Number one, decide how much money you're gonna put into your account every month to invest, Before you pay your bills, before you go on dates and go on a vibe. You have to decide how much you're gonna put in. Number two, decide what's your financial freedom? Number A lot of times we don't put enough in because we don't know how much money we need to.
Speaker 5: Actually be free. Do you know how much money you need to be free in your personal life? We need to see more hands go up.
Speaker 10: A duals say yeah, and number three pick four companies and four cryptocurrencies that you are going to be faithful to and invest in for the next ten years.
Speaker 7: So I always say vo VTI, Apple, Microsoft, and then pair them with for crypto hold for eight years.
Speaker 5: But before, like think during COVID, when the world.
Speaker 7: Was falling apart for all of you who paid bills on time will have a great credit score. Did any companies come to you and say, you've been paying me faithfully for five years, I'm gonna give you a year off.
Speaker 5: They did not give a damn.
Speaker 7: So the most important thing you have to do in your household if you want the freedom as interest rates go up, as inflation goes up, as they try to make this wealth gap too wide to close, expec the four that you're going to invest in, pick them out that you're going to put in every month and buy the same ones over and over again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the biggest mistake is time in the market. People are still trying to time the market.
Speaker 5: Right. Like I had a conversation and I.
Speaker 4: Won't say BAM's name out loud, but I will say BAM's name I allow, And I'm talking about some of the stops we're looking at for twenty twenty four, and he was like somebody he had sent some of the information too, was like, well, those companies have already run up.
Speaker 5: It's too late.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, if you're looking at the one year chart, right, yeah, they might have gone up fifty percent, but if you look at a five year chart, they're probably only going up four percent. The reason that we're not timing it and we're finding good companies to invest in at good times right when we look at our charts, and you know we do all of our research, is because we're investing for a five to ten year period. We're not looking at hey, can I make ten percent next month. I'm looking at it, Cloudford. I'm looking at it from the long term, right because as an investor, I know when I put my money in right, it's because I've made a sound decision. I've mitigated some risks, but I want to hold for the long term. And so yeah, if a company's went up eighty percent this year should have shined me away from it.
Speaker 9: Eh, I might be hesitant, but I want to look at.
Speaker 4: The overall picture before I make a decision. So people trying to time it, I think is a mistake as well.
Speaker 7: And they always try to trick us a boy saying investing is boring. I know some of you hear five years and be like, man, fuck, I need to get rich way before then. Right, And video is up two hundred and fifty percent this year. AMD hit an all time high today. Like they're throwing the money in front of us, and damn, they're begging us to invest in it, and we're still being afraid.
Speaker 4: I think that's a perfect example. Right, So people will hear two hundred and thirty seven percent increase this year to twenty twenty four is probably not a good.
Speaker 5: Time to invest in video.
Speaker 4: Well, if you do the research and you look at what all the analysts are saying, they're saying that the price target is.
Speaker 5: Seven hundred house house.
Speaker 4: Right, we're at four ninety four, so you're talking about nearly another one hundred and twenty five percent increase. You take that any time. But we'll look at it and say, you know what, it ready one up too late. I can't do it. While other people will say, all right, well, we'll wait for a slight pullback, which is gonna happen, we'll buy in. We'll see the value come down usually around March to April. Right, well, we've seen it for the past three to four years. They're gonna say, all right, well, this is the time I'm gonna load it, and they're gonna watch that rise go to six hundred and people are gonna sit on the sideline and say, damn, it's had six hundred.
Speaker 9: Now it's too late.
Speaker 5: Any of you fellas watch the NBA.
Speaker 7: If you can buy into the NBA team you pick one for twenty thousand dollars, which you do so, and video is worth more than three nbas. So why not put your capital there while they are becoming the most dominant company on earth right now, like all the chips for Tesla and.
Speaker 5: All the companies that we love, they are powering.
Speaker 7: So I know it may seem like investing is born, but I'm telling you, like for me personally my kids eight.
Speaker 5: I had my son's college paid for by the time he was five.
Speaker 7: By investing in companies like these, they make it seem like it's so hard when everyone here Black sets the bar for what brand.
Speaker 5: Is amazing or not.
Speaker 7: What's the number one phone company in the world, what's the number one electronic vehicle company in the world. Got a great group of investors here already, he's got to put your money in.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 8: Sure, shot to Abdulah in the building in Mansada. Guy had an Afro future, and I wanted to highlight him because that's important because he happened up for him.
Speaker 9: Please, yeah, please.
Speaker 5: Now you gotta stand up, bro.
Speaker 8: I feel like I feel like I feel like this crowd might have went to that all white party yesterday because the.
Speaker 5: Old section. Yes, that's a.
Speaker 8: Fact you need some drinks out or something. What y'all need fact shots for everybody? Man, we gotta we gotta turn this up a little. But abdul you know we met him. He runs out for a future and he's been tremendously helpful and putting us together with a variety of different people.
Speaker 5: And that's how you gotta do it. That's the real cheek hode.
Speaker 8: If you want to get rich, you gotta support your friend's brand like it's your brand and vice versus.
Speaker 5: So we're going to support what he's doing. He support what we're doing.
Speaker 8: And I don't think that people fully understand the power of that, right. It's like, you can't you can't get rich being selfish. Absolutely the only way that you could really grow in scale. Is to actually help people. So when somebody helps you, then you know, I think it's important for you to try to help them in return. But I just wanted to high like that cause.
Speaker 5: I saw him.
Speaker 8: And that's a real life example. We're in a different continent, right, We're in a different continent, but this is somebody that we built a relationship with. So if we can do cross continental business and relationships, this is what you're seeing in real time. You come to market Mondays to get information about stocks and investing in right, but you watch the YouTube. You really should come to these different locations all across the world to meet people, to get inspired, to catch a vibe, to figure out a play. Yeah, like, that's what you really should be doing. So it's cool, we're gonna be partying this whole week. I know you're gonna be You're gonna be partying. But at the end of the party, that's just gonna cost you money.
Speaker 5: That's it. Fact.
Speaker 8: So when you actually meet somebody, you never know what that relationship is. And we're gonna just introduce somebody in a couple of minutes. That comes to a relationship. Ian, This comes to a relationship We made millions of dollars off of relationships. So never underestimate the power of introducing it to yourself, to somebody add value to their life. It could literally change your life.
Speaker 7: And there's no money in competition and ego like look at it like this, Apple, Google and Microsoft our competitors, right, but they all give each other tens of billions of dollars per year together, and they really have only been separate because if they came together, they would be forced to be a monopoly and they'll never let that happen. So if I do business with Tie, Tie does business with Troy, Troy does business with Chris.
Speaker 5: How much money can we make together?
Speaker 7: I want everyone to look around and before the night, I want you to pick one partner that you're gonna partner with on investment for twenty twenty four ladies, before he try and buy you a drink, should make him sure that Robin Hood, Yeah, man, I'm hating short that account.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, you want to come out here and slide on something. Slide that account, right, But all the money is in collaboration.
Speaker 4: Man. Now it's a fat and people it happens, and nobody even pays attention to it right. But if you go on your Apple phone right now, your number one search engine is Google. Google pays thirty million dollars a year to be the number one search engine on there. When we talk about word processes, right Apple, try pages, but office is a number one that's used. They're working together seamlessly. We never look at them like, oh they're their competition or they against each other. Yeah, the number one and two, uh and respective and market cap. But yo, we make more money by collaborating, absolutely, and that that's the mission man.
Speaker 5: So yes, shout to Abdul, support his.
Speaker 4: Party, in support him in anything he does, right because without him in out Afro future, you know, the word the country of coming to the idea of coming to Ghana wouldn't have been as big, I would say from my opinion if they hadn't come and done it and allowed.
Speaker 5: Us to be it.
Speaker 9: So shout out to him again, clapping up rom for sure.
Speaker 5: So he's actually from the Bronx. Shouts to bro Shout to Burn's out, shout to burst side. You know, I know, No I don't shout to Burnside, Okay.
Speaker 8: So I how do you identify undervalue stock in a market that seems overpriced.
Speaker 7: There's two sites I'll talk about later, but I'll give him to you now. One write this down is data Roma dot com Data Roma dot com. The other one is Holding's Channel dot com. So these tell you all the super investors, big hedge funds what they're buying in real time.
Speaker 5: And look for the companies twenty through fifty.
Speaker 7: What's what's that again, data Roma dot com and Holdings Channel dot com.
Speaker 5: So it'll tell you every big investor.
Speaker 7: So like if Buffett buys into AMD, you will see it on data Roma first. So look for the stocks twenty through fifty that big investors are buying in.
Speaker 5: That's how I new and video was starting.
Speaker 7: To bubble because if a bunch of investors were starting to pile in, look at those two sites and that'll be able to tell you how to find an undervalue.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 7: And if Nancy pullos he puts some money into it, oh baby, you better throw all your motherfucking coins into that with her. Nancy is the indicator, So shout out to Queen Nancy.
Speaker 9: Nancy just put some money in the video. So shout out to her.
Speaker 5: She just put five million dollars into a video.
Speaker 4: Call her biggest biggest investment yet today's But talk about and when we talk about big fish, little fish, right, you said, when we see Warren, buff fish, we see Pelosi. So about institutional investment versus retail investment and why we should follow that?
Speaker 7: The reason why because all the players with the most money set the bar for what's going to happen. Like even when they go to the White House. I won't say what companies we saw with CEO. They're going to have a great year, but they go build relationship first, collaboration again, and then the value of the stock goes up. Notice as soon as Elon started beefing with Biden in a White House, the value of Tesla stock went down dramatically when it was a darling two years ago. So when you want to see where all the big people are putting their money, because they're telling you ahead of time, this is going to be the next thing. Right, So like if jay Z puts his arm around the wrapper, you're gonna be like, Okay, he's up next.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing and investing.
Speaker 7: When you see the biggest players on earth, especially black Rock, especially Vanguard, especially if they're buying the same thing, you know that stock is going to soar over the next year.
Speaker 8: So what's your wow card investment for twenty twenty four you personally, if you had to like throw it up there, he'll marry pass, what's your what's your wild card?
Speaker 7: And the crypto space, I will lean heavy on Solana, and then in the stock space, I will lean heavy on AMD. Either AMD is going to have to change their CEO or they're going to end up getting bought out. And the same fashion in which we saw open Ai became the hottest thing on earth, the same thing that happens in the music industry happens in the stock world.
Speaker 5: Something gets incredibly hot and then they partner.
Speaker 7: So if fifty was on fire, doctor dra Eminem said, let me get him right open ar caught fire became the best invention of last year. Microsoft said, hey, take some money real quick, but let me get forty nine percent. So I think AMD because of how important the AI race is going to be next year. Either it's going to have to change CEOs or they get bought out, and that's in the stock rising up next year.
Speaker 9: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll add to the cloud fair already, said HubSpot. For twenty twenty three, but I think one of the big five with the Big seven that I think is going to have the biggest yere is Google.
Speaker 5: Google's gonna dominate, yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: I mean I already called Amazon as one of my favorites of all time. But I think Google's in the perfect position. When we talk about the liquid gold or the gold of this generation, which is data, nobody has more right, and they have it from different avenues, right. They have it from YouTube, they have it from the Google Search, they have it from Google Play, and so you're collecting billions and billions and billions and pieces of information. Now when it comes into the AI, we already know that they have barred. We already know that Deep Dive was something that they invested in. Before anyone was talking about AI was them. We know that Altman comes from that. So they've been at the cusps of AI from the beginning. They just haven't had the product or had the innovation to say this is ours, come over here. I think that changes in twenty twenty four. I think Google, if it can be asleeper, I think that's the company that we should definitely, definitely be keep an eye on.
Speaker 8: Absolutely should the top trading tip for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 7: I don't normally say this, but I'll say since we're here, trading has become more difficult. You're going to see a lot more companies go under. You have to stop losing your your stop losses as tightly in twenty twenty four. I can't tell you which company, but I talked to one two months ago. It was about twelve thousand of US in Red Panda that came in at one time. The broker told me they don't want you guys to actively setting returns this high for African Americans, so you see a lot more stop loss hunting.
Speaker 5: So like if you have a.
Speaker 7: Stock that you buy it at one hundred, your stop losses at ninety. A lot of times they'll push the market down to ninety to get us out and then to go up to one fifty. Put your stop at the bottom of the market of each day. If you're going long, write this down, and if you're shorty, put your stop at the high of the day if you're riding the market down, so that prevents you from and stopped out prematurely over and over again, so your trades can run.
Speaker 5: And for people that have done in a ramp had of some.
Speaker 7: Of them more up three to four hundred percent in the last three months doing that.
Speaker 5: I think I just saw Matty j J.
Speaker 8: Maddie, where are you at, Mattie Jaw Shots to Matty J. Shout out to Alex, shot out to Neo. Shout out to all of our friends from Atlanta, that that's out here. Man, it's uh. We don't take you out for granted. He either man to come to a different continent to support your friends as something that's extremely underrated. Oh thank you guys for coming, man.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: See Lexus in a billion what's going on less? I saw Jazz Houston's in the house.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Chris Lack from our hometown. Chris back home.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's lead. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,