Speaker 1: Right now, the nephew is here speaking of crazy. What today's frank phone call?
Speaker 2: What you got for us?
Speaker 3: Now? I got crazy for you. This right here is a wedding with Butcher. Wedding with Butcher, and I am a Butcher. We got a few issues with this young man. But yeah, when when Butcher called you, Butcher, let you know how's happening. All right, let's go cat dog from the legendary nephew tell me a well, we're gonna I'm gonna get the bottom of that. Let's go cat Hello.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to I'm trying to reach allan. This is how you doing this? Butcher? Man? But uh yeah, you was? You was at the cookout the other day with the family. I'm Christian's cousin.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all was you was at the cookout the other day. I wanted to reach out to you. I know, the wedding is in the next two weeks, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: You you ready for that? Hell yeah? Well, hey man, I got a little bit of a problem that, uh, you know, we kind of wanted to call you about, you know, because the family got together and had a little meeting like and what the deal is is just here. I know, I know you excited and want to marry my cousin and she kind of excited too about the whole thing. But you know, like the family members, we got together and decided that for right now, I mean, right now, we're finish, like we're find the call the wedding out for right now?
Speaker 4: What you talking about?
Speaker 2: What you talking about calling the wedding off?
Speaker 1: We'll see. You know, everybody think you cool and our and uh you know we real real passionate man about you know, people marrying into our family or whatever. Like you know, the gathering of the day. You know that was a pot look thing. Everybody brings something.
Speaker 2: Right Oho, Christy ain't never told me noing like that about what about something about not getting no married?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll see right here, Like I say, this is what the family done.
Speaker 2: Decided, what the family decided.
Speaker 1: All okay, you see this one I'm trying to tell you. See we're a real close knit family and it's like this here. See first of all, let me get you to understand is here you're talking to Butcher right now. All right, here's a deal. You know, we didne decided that the weddna for in the appum in two weeks until like when we had we had the pot up barbecue. Everybody brings something. Why, you ain't brain nothing what.
Speaker 2: You're talking about? I'm paying for what?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, oh oh oh. That's what you've been to throw up in our faces that you're paying for.
Speaker 2: The wedg Hell yeah, who's I supposed to bring?
Speaker 1: Hey man, everybody brings someone. We have a pot Look, you know, everybody brings something contribute to to to the function of the event that's going.
Speaker 2: On, you know.
Speaker 1: And for you to walk up in there and I have nothing that let us know what kind of person you're gonna be in the family, we can't have it.
Speaker 2: Who this again?
Speaker 1: This butcher right here?
Speaker 2: I don't know no butcher. Look, I came to the family gathering Ticnique. I came there, showed up, loving on all y'all, telling y'all break this is gonna be. And now you're telling me I can't marry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Is that what?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Man? The family that already voted to win the family vote, dog, that's it. I ain't marrying the family you married. You've married my cousin Christian. That's what you're trying to do and you ain't fit the married house.
Speaker 2: Look, i'ma calling up to my job talking to like this. I'm already on hot from the day with some boats, my supervis of them pulls. Do not come calling me with no voot.
Speaker 1: Hey man, let me tell you this here until we can decide that you good for Christian, until we can decide that you know you can handle being married to her, and you come correct as a family member. And if you're gonna come to Potlus, then you bring a pot. You ain't brain nothing.
Speaker 2: I ain't got a fear, ain't nothing. I'm paying for this wedding. I don't give watch up there, all that money out on the dropped for this. How about two bottles of wine to it?
Speaker 1: You bought when I ain't seen no wine.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you got that wine or not. I saw her mama drinking it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I ain't getting no wine. I don't remember nobody bringing no wine. See Butcher, normal to see everything that go on.
Speaker 2: I got class. I don't know what he's talking about, Butcher. Whatever, I bought some wine, mamma was drinking it, and I ain't playing that this wedding going down. I didn't spend over twenty three thousand dollars on that.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I done already told you that. The family then voted on that the wedding name.
Speaker 2: I don't give up what the family voted on. I done pay for this. I ain't heard nothing from Christian about this.
Speaker 1: Christen might not know what we'vene voted on. We made decisions sometimes for everybody. You understand that we'll let Christian know that we's gonna stop the web. I'm just calm to let you know before. I ain't even tell her what's up.
Speaker 2: You're trying to tell me. Christen don't even know now.
Speaker 1: We ain't told her that we don't agree with you yet and that we're gonna stop the wind. We ain't told her that.
Speaker 2: Man out of here. I haven't paid all this money for this. Man, y'all ain't stopping.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I done already told you what we're doing. I ain't. I'm not finna continue to go back and forth. Which you better go off?
Speaker 2: My always and your voice at me. I don't want to hell you.
Speaker 1: I tell you what. Let me say this to you. I don't care if I got to bust up in that church and stop this wedding, because you then win against what we just said. Whatever I got to do, I don't know who you with. I will show was try to stop this wedding. Look we can handle lit right now. I can get off of work. I'm already going through some books and I'm already on fire. I will come there and bust yo right now. I don't know you know what see see see what she was going with Nigel. See Nigel, ain't act like you.
Speaker 2: Say, oh what, I don't know. You didn't bring that me and that don't already have don't even bring that came up in me.
Speaker 1: Hey man, heymen, I'm just keeping it real with you. Nigel, ain't act like this here that we don't have words.
Speaker 2: And if that doesn't want to come and bust up in that too, he get that with just like that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: All I'm just trying to say is a whole family.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear nothing about this no more.
Speaker 1: Tell me where to be and we can deal with this right now. I'm just letting you know. The family then voted the family and already no voting. Now what we'll do, We'll push the wedding back and then give us time to reevaluate you that we evaluate me. I don't need no evaluate from y'all. Me and christ can get married. How I put the money on it. All I know is the wedding ain't happening.
Speaker 2: That the weddiness and now after I don't pay for all this talk. Some books you the family were gonna get married in two and a half weeks, and John, if y'all don't come in, if y'all come up in that, y'all gonna get.
Speaker 1: Dealt with men straight that. I'm trying to say, Hey man, I'm trying to tell you, man, right now, the family don't want you in the family right now.
Speaker 2: I don't give it about y'all. Ain't in love with y'all. I'm married Christens, and I can give up if I see y'all ever again.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you this here. The family voted on one more thing you need to go on on. Know, then while we're at it.
Speaker 2: It say no democracy, we getting married. That is between hi and I and if y'all don't want to be there, jump off in the dish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one more thing we don't voted on.
Speaker 2: What the else you don't vote it off.
Speaker 1: We voted on this. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Christians and Todd Family got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 4: YoSoy, I'm still when that come to the web, yoummy, I don't put all that money out like that.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, son, I got one more thing. I got to ask you, dog, what is what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio.
Speaker 2: Show in the Late Steve Morning Show. Baby, I'm being real with you, man, somebody gonna you up.
Speaker 3: And now you have it legendary, Okay, but I hope, I hope Mississippi Monica is listening.
Speaker 2: Legendary. Hey, hey, hey, Tommy, that that wasn't Monica.
Speaker 1: Why you just didn't say Junior? I said come, and he thought it was. When you're gonna say Junior, I.
Speaker 3: Said you the one said that you got a problem. When Uncle introduces me and the legend that is ain't a few times when he says that at the beginning of the show, you well come and says you just said somethingbody this here.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I promise, I said it. I've worked with you every day. I ain't seen nothing.
Speaker 3: You do since you don't got this high blood.
Speaker 1: He's scared of lightness.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, everything, Okay, you thought it was.
Speaker 1: Rain. He can't say w's what is? Legend?
Speaker 3: Louis Kentucky coming on tomorrow weekend. I'm not gonna do this with y'all. Louisville, Kentucky. Oh more day weekend. The nephew is Friday, Thursday, Sunday. The legend is coming. Thank y'all.
Speaker 1: Human legend coming up? Sorry, letter subject, why can't she realize the marriage is over? We'll get into it, Bill, Wow, Helio's ignorant.
Speaker 2: Hell, you're listening hard Morning Show