Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jettie and he arms wrong, get it even from the studio.
Speaker 2: See, I had several rubber bullets fired at me as I walked into the Armstrong and Getting Communications Compound m S.
Speaker 1: Where today we are under the tutelage of our general manager, he rounds nuclear program. What the what the That's right, you're paying attention to the scuffle in La. It's a very big city, Jack, It's just a square mile here, square mile there where the giant riots are on, fires being set in, cops being assaulted. But anyway, yeah, we're a day, a week, months away from the only thing anybody's going to be talking about Iran. You mean if we bomb them either way, because if we don't capitulate, But I doubt it, because if we don't bomb them, they're going to get a nuclear weapon. In that absolute hell bent hell bent, the Iyatolas will have nukes and we'll threaten everybody with them all the time.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. Well, good, well, you're welcome to your day. Isn't that exciting? I'm cha happy it tuned in. A judge is going to rule today on whether or not Gavin Newsom had the or Donald Trump had the right to send the National Guard troops. And then Gavin Newsom on behalf of the state of California sued the Trump administration. So a judge is going to rule a day. I haven't heard, really anybody.
Speaker 1: Say that Trump doesn't have a right to send the National Guard in, so I don't. I think that's going to be a pretty easy one.
Speaker 2: And for the first time, I was watching some Gavin Newsom this morning when I got up going further down the road of you know how awful it is that Trump sent in the troops and authoritarianism and all this sort of stuff. So it was the first time that I've had the thought, you know, you may work your way completely out of the discussion for being the nominee for the Democratic Party this week. You may have already done it. You may get labeled as like kind of a bomb chucker, wild guy, more trouble than your worth. Dude, I think he's really close to that.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, I don't know my counter to that, and I don't know where I stand on it, honestly, but my only encounter to that would be, Remember, he is what was the old expression pitching woo at. He is trying to woo at thirty percent of the Democratic Party, that is enthusiastic primary voters, so the the core. Yeah, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he's on the wrong side of a whole bunch of these things, like even in California, let alone nationally. So anyway, we'll see and we'll see what the judge.
Speaker 1: Rules on that.
Speaker 2: What is there a deadline coming on the whole Iran thing? Is that why you brought it up?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, yeah, the the iotolas have said, we are going to continue enriching the toothless useless. UN has just officially declared Iran in violation of its agreements in the Non Proliferation Treaty, something it never does because it never does anything, and Iran essentially gave him the middle finger. They haven't explained the presence of nuclear materials for six years. The UN has been asking them for six years, and Iran has gone with, it's my cousins. Well, perhaps say what's your cousin's name? I don't remember. Well, perhaps in their culture the middle finger means your tea is delicious and isn't it. You know, we really should study that, but I think it has a more conventional meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, okay, yeah, So if we bomb Ran, it will be the biggest military action by the biggest country in the world in a quarter century.
Speaker 1: So yes, that will be a giant story. I'll tell you every story is going to be obliterated today by a big time jet crash like we haven't had in quite a while, like a major airline crash in India, but full of Brits headed back to England, Is that right? Two hundred and quite a few Brits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two hundred and forty plus passengers, all assumed dead.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just the video. There's video of the plane going down. So that's just going to obliterate cable news today.
Speaker 2: And you'll see that over and over again, and you know it almost never happens. The most dangerous you driving to work today is about eight gazillion times more dangerous than flying on a commercial flight. Yet this will lead all day long, right, not good news for Boeing.
Speaker 1: All right, it's a boweling flight. Yeah, it's the seven eighty seven Dreamliner, I think, which has never had a fatality, So it's just it's it's a tough day for Boeing for sure. Uh huh, man, I was watching.
Speaker 2: I still don't get the coverage of the riot and thing what they're trying to accomplish. I think they're scrambling. It's it's really the classic, you know, throwing everything against the wall and see what sticks. All these different angles of Las a very big city, still working on that a lot. I saw on the MSNBC this morth La is a very big city.
Speaker 1: The protest.
Speaker 2: Isn't that been true of practically every protest in my lifetime in terms of the size of the town.
Speaker 1: I think that's almost always true. Well, yeah, that's the point people come together in a certain place. It's always you want to meet at the park, then march to city hall. Well, I mean it's the protest. It's from the park to city all. I don't remember the protest where they have taken over the entire city, right, it's almost always Ash Street or two. And I just so I just think that one's weird. And see what this angle? Last nine on Stephanie Ruhle's show, which I thought was really interesting, just the numbers were interesting, but the way to present it like an attack on Trump was weird. Donald Trump talks every day about deporting immigrants. Well, here are the numbers. Let's look at some facts. Donald Trump has deported less than half of the number of people that Obama deported at this point in his biggest year. So Donald Trump would have to more than double the number of deportations to reach the number. But Barack O'dama, So he talks about deporting, but he's not even close to the all time record. And I thought, what point are you trying to make? Yeah, no, for your side, I mean, I just don't get it.
Speaker 2: So it's not a big deal that he's deporting his people, which I'm not that worried about it personally, but uh more, yeah or but yeah, so and bron is deporting come on, let's round them all up.
Speaker 1: But so it's interesting. So the number for Barack Obama four hundred and thirty thousand people he deported in his biggest year, and Donald Trump is and we're almost halfway through the year. It'd be hard to catch up. At this point. You'd have to, like, what, quadruple your number the rest of the year, because he's at less than half of where Barack Obama was at at you know, if you're gonna try to keep pace, so it's not even close. Okay, a couple of points. Number one, my recollection, and if this is inaccurate, please feel free to correct via you know, email or text or whatever. But Obama, the vast majority of those were what I would call turn him backs, caught him at the border, turned him back, deported him right there. They hadn't been working in San Antonio for a week or a month or a year or whatever. They weren't rounded up by ice. They were just turned around. Okay, you're getting my fur up, but I will wait till you finish. Well, No, I'm your fur is up, all right. And my others thought is get damn Katie, brace yourself.
Speaker 2: If I were looking at me, I would would be a day. If I were looking at me, I would not pet me.
Speaker 1: My fur up? My tail is down this early, Oh lord is ears are pinned back. Oh God, run for your lives. The second point I want to make about the Stephanie Rule MSNBC thing is, and once you become aware of this, it's it's it's amusing. The Left does this all the time. It's not really happening, and it's a good thing that it's happening. Right, They do that all the time. There are no there are practically no boys dominating girls' sports, and they have the right to do it. We'll get into it here because we got to here first.
Speaker 2: We got plenty of time for the rest of the show and probably our lives to discuss this. But the argument, but they've been here for X number of years working whatever. Okay, then let's then let's decide as a country and have Congress pass a law that if you've been.
Speaker 1: Here forever many years and worked blah blah blah. But nobody's suggesting that. I haven't heard one person suggest legislation to change the rules. If we have to go pass a what gonna have the rules be what they are.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you've been at the restaurant as a busboy for the past four years.
Speaker 1: You're here illegally and you gotta go. That's the law. Now. If you want to change the law, go ahead, make the argument, or maybe we should. Yeah, I might even agree with you, but it's not the current law. So we're just gonna make it up based on well, he's been working here, seems like a nice What kind of world is that this congress? You speak of? These laws you're describing, tell me more about them. I haven't heard anybody pitch that while they're doing their emotional screed about bus boys being whoever being rounded up at home people or a nation of children running around yelling about our feelings. All right, really are let's start the show officially.
Speaker 3: Not have time for this kind of selling.
Speaker 2: I hear you, Barack Obama back back in the news leadership we need. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it.
Speaker 1: Is Thursday already. How the heck did that happen?
Speaker 2: June the twelfth, the year twenty twenty five, or Armstrong in getting we approve of this program.
Speaker 1: All right, let's begin the show efficiently now according to FCC rules and regulations. Here we go, at mark, let me provide some bad news for you.
Speaker 4: There's a tremendous amount of video out there through social media and otherwise. We will know who you are who engage in this conduct. We will track you down, we will arrest you, we will prosecute you, and we will punish you. So for people who've already engaged in this in this illegal activity, We're coming for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's easy to react to way Joe just reacted. Yes, But uh so we're so far down the road of the surveillance state that when a bunch of people gather and stuff happens, they can immediately say, oh, we'll find you, we know who you are. This is easy. We got enough cameras and the way we can track things. Now, listen to the anarchist folks. I was going to celebrate the fabulous Nathan Hoffmann, the new Lada replacing George. We cannot prosecute our way out of the troubles we've seen. Oh yeah, any scone who can go to hell. Anybody committing crimes chunking cemented cops I want arrested. But is here that che GROVERA But this very.
Speaker 2: Technology he just described is going to be used in a way that horrifies you in your lifetime.
Speaker 1: I was shocked.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't happen true, Uh we got Katie's headlines on the way, we got you know, comment on any of the things we've said. We've set up SOT a bunch of stuff, half of it accurate. Our text line four one, five, two nine five KFTC. We got busy last night. Michael was tied in the fourth quarter. Who won between Indiana and Oklahoma City?
Speaker 1: I missed it? Actually, I don't know. Somebody's don't No, I'm not sorry. I spoiler alert. What an embarrassing radio show we are? Who Who won the freaking basketball game? I'm keeping track of the Iran versus the World game? You watch your basketball matches if you want to. I told it was the pacer.
Speaker 2: Indiana won one sixteen, one oh seven. I gotta watch that four quarter. I've got it recorded. It was a back and forth basket trading baskets up until the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: Wow, not that I.
Speaker 1: Care because I'm a cover and Iran like I was just yelling, but how does this series stand in?
Speaker 2: They're up to one, Indiana's up to one against you. I mean they're almost supposed to be unbeatable. Yeah, they're heavy underdogs. Anyway, back to Katie or Joe. Joe introduces Katy. Back to Joe, who introduces Katie. Excellent, it's all comming together. Let's figure out who's reporting lot. It's the least story with Katie Green.
Speaker 5: Katie already's starting with the col Globe. Four hundred arrested in LA on first night of riot curfew, three hundred and thirty of them illegal aliens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a tiny percentage. They were going through the percentage of this day.
Speaker 2: The population of Los Angeles is whatever they said, eleven million and only four hundred.
Speaker 1: But that's always true protests. I don't get your point. Is this a new thing? Well, I think they're on the losing the left nose. They're on the losing end of most of this argument, and so they're going with the it's tiny hits. Just ignore it and don't worry about Devin in the state of California. He's a fine leader at a real candidate for twenty eighth boy from the Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 5: The State Department said it would reduce its diplomatic presence in Iraq as tensions with Iran spike.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all non essential personnel, both State Department and military are being shipped out of the Middle East. That's one of the main stories I wanted to bring you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and related to Aaron's new program. I know they say this sort of stuff, but I don't remember at this level before. Iran's defense minister yesterday said that if there is an attack, the United States would suffer heavy losses. America will have to leave the region because all its military bases are within our reach and we w without will, without any consideration, target them in the host countries. So Uran's claiming they are attack all our military bases in the Middle East immediately if.
Speaker 1: We attack them. A note to Defense minister, did you hear that Joe Biden's not in office anymore? Are you familiar with the term retaliation? Brace yourself?
Speaker 2: Maybe you should go ask Suliaman or how you pronounced his name?
Speaker 1: What he thinikd Oh, that's right? Oh well.
Speaker 5: From ABC China appears to downplay US trade deal Trump said was quote done. Apparently it's being described as framework.
Speaker 1: And it's not done. I've heard everything between Joe Getty being very excited about it and people saying practically nothing happened. So I don't know which is true. Wait a minute, I was very excited about it. I know you were. That's why I said, no, No, what did I miss you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You said good news. That wasn't there? That was our like our lead yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I wouldn't say excited about it, just that the de tensions are moving backward, not forward, so cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 5: From the Washington Post, military parade and big protests will fuel clashing visions of America.
Speaker 1: Will they people?
Speaker 5: Will they got people lighting stuff on fire and then a big display of how powerful our military is it.
Speaker 1: She's kind of like to there are protests scheduled for the entire country by some organization for the day of the programs this weekend, and we'll see whether they fizzle or try to know a big deal.
Speaker 5: From the New York Post, Gratitunberg appears to fake being handcuffed as she arrives in France after being deported from Israel.
Speaker 1: Oh man, her the bloom is off her rose actually has been for quite some time, but it really is now. It's just the all purpose radical thing. Yeah, you know. Look, if there's a gifted actors also a musician, he wants to start a band. I have no problem with that's fine. I don't judge people like that. But I don't know. She's now, she's on the Israel thing. Will it be the Whales in a year? So just you know, damn you professional angry young woman.
Speaker 2: Netflix cracks down on sharing passwords and she becomes the lead voice that.
Speaker 1: Said something on fire over it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, also from the Wall Street Journal, schools can pay their athletes and college sports will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's already not the same as it was five years ago. So we'll see where this goes.
Speaker 5: And finally the Babylon Bee Trump to release one gorilla to fight every one hundred rioters.
Speaker 1: Is so good. That is beautiful. That is so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nationwide protests scheduled for this weekend, the day of the big military parade, also Trump's birthday. Everybody always throws in and we'll see if they's today of the army come on now, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no the way, Yeah, the parade isn't because of Trump's birthday, but it's always thrown in that it happens to be happening on his birthday, which I don't know if that means anything or not. But nationwide protests a big deal or not, who knows, depends on who's behind him.
Speaker 1: I want to talk more about that.
Speaker 2: The more evidence that these are organized and paid for in some way by somebody.
Speaker 1: Or something, armstrong and getdy ah.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of news going on. So just came up in the headlines with Katie the whole trade deal. I just came across this. Whether the trade deal between the United States and China is a masterful win for the United States, as The New York Post says, or a clear sign that DC doesn't have a plan or any cards to play, like The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Wall Street Journal Editorial Board says, depends on who your accent. And Joe's gonna help straighten that out for us later, You're gonna straighten that out for us. Joe's got all the answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I'd love to hear The New York Post's point of view on that. Okay, maybe why don't we talk about that at the top of next hour. I want to talk some about Brian Wilson, the beach Boy.
Speaker 2: The beach boy who died yesterday is man. There is some interesting bios. I mean, it's an interesting story. Whether you've ever heard of beach Boy song or not, the story of this guy, I would agree. So this was making the rounds on social media yesterday. I thought it'd be important for you all to hear since a lot of you aren't on Twitter or whatever. All I can tell you is this. It's a black guy sitting in his car doing the I don't know why it's got to be like this. You have to sit in your car to do these videos. I don't know who decided that, but that's the way they all are. If you're an angry trans college woman or you're this black guy who wants to yell at the demonstrators in La or whatever, you have to be sitting in your car when you make your video.
Speaker 1: That's just the law of the land. But this is pretty freaking funny.
Speaker 6: Someone asked me if I support the protests that are going on in La I wan one hundred percent. Do please keep going burn down your own backyard if you must know why, because this right here is the greatest campaign that.
Speaker 3: This side never had to pay for.
Speaker 6: Y'all mothers out there a Los Angeles doing a full boom tantrum like y'all just crawled out the Rio grand screaming debt to America and a country that gave you the freedom to do that. You were born at Kaiser Permanente in Burbank.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 6: You ain't out chapel. You're Christian Pasadela. You ain't cartail born. You were target born with a Costco membership by age five. Half you mother protesting ain't even Mexican. Mexican, You're American with Mexican heritage and a tattoo of the Virgin Mary you got on a Vegas bender.
Speaker 3: Don't get it twisted.
Speaker 6: I respect the heritage, but flying a foreign flag while shing the country that gave you.
Speaker 3: The freedom to do it, that's not pride.
Speaker 6: You don't even go to Mexico unless it's for spring break in Cancun with a passport you got from the US.
Speaker 3: Government, and you won't go live there.
Speaker 6: Why because you like your door dash you're seven eleven's you're air conditioning your freedom to scream dump shit without a cartel rolling up on your mother. And let's be honest, Ain't nobody screaming death to Mexico while flying an American flag through Guadalajara.
Speaker 3: You know why, because that's how you end up in a.
Speaker 6: Back alley starring in Cartail TikTok season three. Meanwhile, the rest of America is sitting back watching you blocked freeways during rush hour, destroying businesses, wearing three hundred dollars Jordan's screaming about injustice in the city with the most social programs and diversity hires in the country. Y'all are the political version of throwing a maltip cocktail out of freest because you're mad about gas prices.
Speaker 3: So listen, I'm not mad, you're passionate. I'm mad.
Speaker 6: You're dumb, and your dumb ass behavior is helping the other side more than a Trump rally in Texas with free brisket every time. Y'all, Riot Louke tearing up your own you're just birthing another red voter.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I support the protests.
Speaker 6: Keep going, keep flying flags of countries you ain't got the balls to move to on the system that literally gives you the right.
Speaker 3: To show on it.
Speaker 1: I thought that was so good. He got into all the big topics. That was fantastic, well written. You were born at Kaiser, Permanette and Burbank. Stop it. You're right, you're Chris from Passidy and you wouldn't. You don't even go to Mexico unless it's spring break, right, yeah, yeah, I'll tell you what you know how I particularly love and nobody flying the US flag in Guadalajara. Death to Mexican, right, yeah, yeah, no kidding. Yeah. Wow, you know in it's funny how many topics share this element. The way Trump is going about fill in the blank is chaotic and not great, and I wish he weren't fill in the blank. There's the plane crashing on my screen. Can I'm jumped it, sir? Can I not watch that for a second. But it's forcing the action. And I can see at the end of the road of what seems to be pretty significant deportations of just illegals, not criminals or gang members or whatever. It's just people who have no documentation and they're working in the country illegally. I could see that ending the incredibly stupid, hypocritical congress of sleep status quo eventually in a way that's productive, ultimately, I hope. So that'd be fantastic. This is like the immigration version of oh, now you're banning books in high schools or grade schools. Well, you have forced books in there that it should't ever been there in the first place, and now you got to do something like ban books to get them out. Don't blame me, you started it. And that's why I feel about this immigration thing. You let in the biggest migration of human beings and world history to happen illegally, and what is the process for solving that that's not going to be caotic or ugly or unfair on some level? Right, so they just get to win because they did the wrong thing first. I don't know what you do there. Now. I understand you can't just throw due process out the window because of this, But what is the solution the side that does it wrong and gets away with it wins? Is the solution? Interesting? You should put that out. That's an excellent point. We've talked before about how Marxist and radicals used the decision dilemma phenomenon where you put your finger right in somebody's face, like inches from their eyes, or you bellow at them through a bullhorn, intentionally hurting their ears. You're trying to provoke them to throw a punch in the setting of a protest. Obviously, Well, you make an excellent point. They have expanded it to policy. We will do things the undoing of which make the conservative side of America look like monsters. We will introduce porn into third grade classrooms. Then when they get the porn out, will accuse them of being book banners and censors. Or we'll open up the borders. Have millions of people flow in, including loathsome scum and hardworking nice people, and the deportations will make them look like bigoted maniacs. Yeah, yeah, that's clearly a concept. More people need to be familiar.
Speaker 2: With nothing in Nothing in our legal code says you get to come here or stay here if you're a hardworking, nice person. Though, if you want to make that the law feel free, I might even be in favor of it, but it's not the current law.
Speaker 1: Right right nation of laws. Perhaps you've heard the phrase so the LA Police Department, California Highway Patrol have mostly suppressed the madness in LA, but it is absolutely worth mentioning. The news media that isn't already in La flocked to LA. But there are flare ups in New York, San Antonio, Seattle, Minneapolis as well. There's you know, radicals and pro illegal immigration folks and just you know, so I just heads, I yelled and shouted, I just laws idiots.
Speaker 2: I'd just been assuming this will flame out fairly quickly, if you'll pardon the expression. I was listening to one of my favorite podcasts the other day and they all felt like this is going to be a pretty rough summer that this is going to be kind of going all summer.
Speaker 1: Not George Floyd level.
Speaker 2: That's an unfair standard since that was one of the craziest summers in the history of America. But you know, all summer long protests, cops throwing rocks various cities.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think so? For some reason, I just feel like this is going to flame out, although I guess if you keep the deportations going and start moving them across the country, they could grow and last all summer long. Well, yeah, exactly. I think I heard the same thing you did, and what they missed. They were asking, you know, will it be a long, hot summer of protesting and U and I was thinking, no, if what's happening now is the only thing that happens, and you know, this level of ice enforcement. But it seems pretty clear that Steven Miller and Trump and company want to keep this going hot and heavy across the country, rounding people up merely because they're illegal immigrants. And I'm not arguing against it. I'm just trying to describe it accurately. And if that continues, it's going to be really interesting to see the polling on that where the energy is.
Speaker 2: There is a poll out today from Quinnipiak. You're going to hear a lot if you're on a mainstream media outlet or leaning left. It's an outlier.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to do to the thing where you disagree with polls that are low and agree with them when are high or whatever. I'm just saying it's an outlier.
Speaker 2: It is way lower in terms of Trump's approval rating, and then on a bunch of issues than the couple of polls last week that everybody was saying, Wow, look how his approval rings are. If so, it may have moved that far in a week, or it may turn out to be correct. But you can't judge.
Speaker 1: Anything off of this pool because it doesn't fit in with recent pole I'll just you know, folks, the truth is, Katie and Michael and I we treat Jack like Eus Joe Biden. We feed him fake. He has no idea what's going on. So get clip fifty two ready for me there, Michael. I find myself as I look at the rioting and violence and the unresta around the country, I find myself wanting to know what would a Marxist union hack. Think about this, but not any Marxist union hack, a really, really stupid one. Brandon Johnson, mayor of Chicago, no clip fifty two, no luck.
Speaker 4: I remember a few stand ups ago when I talked about what.
Speaker 3: Terrorism looks like. This is it.
Speaker 4: Would be no question to what our country would look like had the Confederacy won.
Speaker 3: We're seeing it on full display.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is that's the mayor of Chicago, Yes, saying this is what it looks. We're seeing what it would look like at the South and won the Civil War. Yes, correct the wow, yes, wow, Okay, yeah, he is just you know what he is. He's a measure of how powerful unions are in blue states and cities. The fact that a dope like that, a useless, witless dope like Brandon Johnson, could be the mayor of one of the great cities of the world. We got it. How do we ever get back to you don't make the most extreme case all the time about everything, so we can have a conversation. Ever, you're either Hitler or the Confederacy or in every argument. God, it's hard.
Speaker 3: To have a discussion.
Speaker 1: It's it's like Hitler formed an alliance with Robert E. Lee. I mean, it's just so scary. It's like the Nazi clan dragon from the Lord of the Rings movies. It's just so scary.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like the Handmade's Tale with the ss in.
Speaker 1: In in Gettysburg. If they I don't know, you'll have to give me some time on this one. Even worse than that. So you got a bunch of protests set on Saturday to coincide with President Trump's planned military prey through Washington, DC, called the No Kings Protest. Yes, I'm looking at that's so that's the big one. Huh. No King's, No Crowns protest?
Speaker 2: All right, June fourteenth, ten to noon, nationwide defiance, Get out there and smash some stuff.
Speaker 1: Came across this. Oh my gosh, we're running a little late. It's a social media post from the f Trump flag guy who's been seen around LA recently, and his message recruiting folks to his side to come rally and what it'll be like and reassuring them, hey, it can be a little scary, but rally next to me and I'll keep you comforted during the march and let you know what to expect.
Speaker 2: You were born at the Kaiser permanent to in Burbank.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 3: You got a.
Speaker 1: Virgin Mary tattoo on a benderin Vegas?
Speaker 2: Come on, yes, we got the mail bag next, and a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 1: I just saw a discussion about overrated movies and somebody listed The Godfather as overrated. And now I'm so furious. I don't think I can go on with my day because that is an ignoramous opinion. Wow moreno saying I will. I will have to find where they live, right to deny them their career? They deserve punishment. Let's see. Speaking of which, the freedom loving quote of the day, It's funny John Milton is the source of our quote today. Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience above all liberties. And it's funny as I was reading that quote before we came on the air, I sinking, yeah, and then dox them and try to ruin them for having an opinion different than you. But so that just like, give me the information and let me decide. Well, And it's also a forceful argument for free speech above all liberties, the free exchange of ideas. Now Harvard has decided against that only one idea is permitted, only one philosophy is permitted at the greatest institution of learning in the country. But teach their own. I say, Mailbag, whoo. You may correspond with us if you wish. The email addresses mail Bag at Armstrong and Getdi dot com in Texas too, if that's more your style. Four one, five, two nine five KFT. See here's David with self portrait from Beautiful Umpqua, Oregon. He's wearing the Armstrong and Getty cut the crap t shirt, wearing suspenders under his shirt, and he writes, short your short slash pants hang, your stomach is free, so good, excellent life act David. Good to hear from you. Let's see Tom and Socow, dere, Jack and Joe. What will historians call the insane era of the past five years? Maybe the woke is Ons or the age of malarkey, But many Democrats will just consider the passage of time and call it the passage of time.
Speaker 7: The Governor and I and we were all I'm doing a tour of the library here, and I'm talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the.
Speaker 1: Passage of time already said.
Speaker 7: That when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time, what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs. And there is.
Speaker 1: Such great significance to.
Speaker 7: The passage of time when we think about it in your life of our children.
Speaker 1: Can't be real human being could be that invane. It's worse than I remember. And then Tom Tom signs off. I represent history another good one time. How about JT and Livermore on the topic of Simone Biles versus Riley Gaines and the weakness of the trans argument. I know she's backed off a bit well, her agents and her sponsors panicked, but the arguments in position of Simone Biles pretty much match everyone's defense of trans women playing in women's sports. She they pretend that if trans women i e. Dudes don't get to compete against women, they can't participate in sports at all. But nothing keeps trans women again, I hate even using that term from competing in men's sports. Facts, that's where they should be competing, given that you know they're dudes. But pro trans defenders somehow pretend that that option is not available. Ye, and if you take away that argument. What argument do they have left? Why hasn't that caught on? That seems like it would be a good thing. And then every once in a while when a trans woman, you know, wins against the dudes, it'd be some like cause for celebration for that crowd. I suppose. Yeah, let's see you got this note. I'll get to the sign off in a minute. You guys are way off about these ice raids. I don't know what poll you keep quoting, but people are not okay with what's going on. Ice is snatching people from their jobs, off the street and at school. Most people would be okay deporting criminals, but these people are not. They're literally stopping anyone who isn't white. They're trying to live a good life and provide for their families. The way you talk about immigrants makes you sound like an elite racist. So would you like to he signs it anonymous, So you call us racist, and then you expect us to protect your privacy because we're gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Would you like to change the law, then feel free to argue for what the law to be, and maybe it should be.
Speaker 1: Maybe I would agree with you, but that's not the law currently says that's just a fact. If you missed a segment of the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty