Speaker 1: Forever. Hey, Sydney, what's upsis? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Everybody? I feel like we haven't recorded in a while. We've been uploading episodes, but I feel like we haven't recorded in a moment.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, We've been busy, busy, busy, looked busy.
Speaker 2: In yes, what's going on with you, Marie?
Speaker 1: I'd been busy with this new job thing. I'm a little bit nervous is not the right word. But every time they post something about the new show, somebody makes the Jesus and Mirro comment and it's like, okay, all right, we get it. You miss Jesus and Mirro and that's not who we are, but like sucker dick, like what's happening? Like what's wrong? That's what that's what people do.
Speaker 3: But that literally is like for a little bit and then they actually see it and they're like okay, like we have to get over it.
Speaker 1: Well. I go to the pages anytime somebody posts, and it's always like some like young beige child and it's like what are you twelve? Yeah, you shouldn't have been watching this is a Mirro anyway.
Speaker 3: People are just negative. They got time to be negative. That's all it is. But it's just for right now, and then when it comes out, they'll be like, oh, we were so dumb to be like Deesu is a merri.
Speaker 1: Well, everything is not for everybody, right, Like certain people still not gonna like it. Like remember when we used to watch one O six in Park with AJ and Free. Yeah, and then they switched to Roxy and Terrence and everybody was like boom, Roxy and Terrence suck like you're not And then they were on for longer than AJ and Free were I think, but they were terrible, but like they they developed their own Yeah they yeah. I mean I still stand for Free and her fat butt and her fat afroc. But AJ is actually accused of sexually assaulting several women. Okay, so what happened. I didn't read I read the headline and I was like, wow, I read the headline as well, but I had heard through the grape vine like people were working with him and he was disgusting. What was he doing? What disgusting is saying.
Speaker 2: Making inappropriate comments?
Speaker 1: So oh, he was saying stuff, but was he doing stuff?
Speaker 2: Well, in the headline it's actually he's doing stuff.
Speaker 1: So wow, Yeah, that's so fascinating because we had to do like an HR thing yesterday, like a sexual harassment thing for work, and the lady had this power point that she was like trying to like make fun because she's like sexual orientation and sexual this and blah blah blah blah blah, and the power point would like star out and like starring and they were like all these like goofy sound effects, and it was like, are you trying to make this fun? Like are you trying to make Nobody laughed, but she was asking us questions and she was like trying to make like the pictures were fun, and they it was like, Sis, Harvey Winstein pulled his dick out, nothing about that is fun, Like is that in the slide? Yeah, dick in the slides?
Speaker 3: I think because it's maybe because it's like a cool office. But when I used to work at the hotel that, like all of that was not. He didn't even try to make it funny. It seemed like a seminar and he was like very stern, like yeah, if you do this, I'm like, okay, sir, did someone touch you?
Speaker 1: What happened? Meanwhile, they got you guys wearing dresses with your cleavage down to your belly button. Yep, sure did. They didn't give a damn.
Speaker 3: But wait, okay, so they say that six women have come forward and that he lured them to hotel rooms and then tried to sexually assault them hotel rooms, led them to their bedroom or hotel room, and assaulted them.
Speaker 1: How does one lure you to a hotel room? I mean, hey, can you come pick up these files for a one oh six in park? No, you can just text them to me. Also, what files do are we picking up for one oh six in park at a hotel? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know, going on dates, whatever the case may be. If I come somewhere, you don't have a right to touch me if I don't want to be touched.
Speaker 2: Absolute freaking It doesn't matter what time it is.
Speaker 1: I could be butt naked in your house and if I tell you not to touch me, you can't touch me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but I can. I can get the security guard to get you the fuck out. That's what I'll do of the hotel. Yes, I will call security.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's let's set the scene. You you have a job, like a nine to five. Your boss message messages you via email, Hey, Sid, meet me at I don't know, what's a nice hotel, the Carlisle. Meet me at the Carlisle. Uh so we can discuss you know, I don't even know what what what time is mid mid midterms? I don't know. We could talk about your fourth quarter review something. What time is it? It's six pm? Okay, that makes sense, six pm? Yeah, you going to the Carlisle at six pm? It's first of all, it's not too far from office hours. I'm probably just getting out anyway. Okay, what he hits you? It's like two pm. He's like, get me at the Carlisle at two pm. In my mind, I'm thinking, oh, he's gonna get me lunch.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's also late lunch. That's a stunt. That's a that's a lunch stunt.
Speaker 1: Absolutely little afternoon delight.
Speaker 3: I mean again, people who are in power can say anything, meet me anywhere, and you're like, okay, well maybe this will help me, Maybe this they are giving me information.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just don't want to think the bad of somebody, so not TI. I believe I think the worst of everybody all the time. I'd be like, look look at this male looking at me. He must want to touch my titties. And then it'd be like he'll be like, ma'am, you're a bolder in your nose. Right, It's like, oh, well, sir, thank you so much, what a gentleman.
Speaker 3: Well, situations like this, it's like, you know it's he's he says, she say, and you you.
Speaker 1: Never know he say, they said because six women. Yeah, you know it's not are it's not a bill cosby numbers, but six is a lot like six is like that means you've done it. You did it, you tried it, you might have failed, you tried it again, you might have failed. Like men are gross.
Speaker 3: But I think the situation is this happens so much that it just takes a long time for everybody to put the pieces together.
Speaker 1: And be like, damn this, he was doing this for a minute. Shit, you know, yeah, we should say something. Does it say when the first the first I'm not reading all this blurb. You won't see four numbers next to the make a year. There's no date is in nineteen ninety six or twenty fourteen or now twenty eighteen. The first accusation became public last June. Wow, why do you wait? It's so long to tell us it's February March April, because they gotta get the story right, they gotta get the they gotta go. Well, I wonder if they're going to go to court. Well, Mandy Moore was trending on Twitter yesterday. Yeah something her Uh, some dude was like telling her she wasn't a singer, she wasn't a musician because she didn't play an instrument and like that's part of the reason why she stopped singing. But she was married to him. It's like, your husband was trash and then a bunch of women came out and said that he like assaulted them. Also, you married this man. It's a domino effect. Listen, let a husband or a friend or a man that I'm banging tell me that I'm not a funny comedian. I'm not staying with you. Like what I'm gonna tell you that, Well, you're not a man because you ain't got no abs. Like I feel like if you can say something negative about me, I'm gonna say something negative right back. And then it's like, why are we married? Also, he looked real squishy, like Mandy Moore was married to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that side bang, that's stringy, stringy, greasy that mass shooter haircut.
Speaker 1: Okay on Columbine cut. Okay, it was not cute. I wasn't here for it. His name is Ryan Adams. Yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't fuck with the name Ryan Adam first names.
Speaker 1: Also, wasn't Brian Adams a singer from like mad long ago. Brian Adams.
Speaker 4: Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
Speaker 1: A good song. That is a good song that on Spotify. But fuck him? Well that that's that's Brian Adams. Bryan Adams is somebody else who knows anyway. Whatever, Sidney, what's going on with you? How are you doing? Friend? You look cold? Yes it's a little cold, and you look hot. But you look cold.
Speaker 2: You turn the heat down, so naga put my coat.
Speaker 1: It was so hot in here when I walked in here. No, no, no, it's fine. Literally, armpits were sweating. Uh, what's going on with the diet? How are we doing? What's the resolutions? Looking like? Did I have resolutions? I'm asking did you? I don't think I did. I think that was very true to my brand, which is, uh, you know, I'm just gonna be myself. It is what it is, okay, Yes, your tears. Yeah, I went to court. I am no longer a criminal. Yes. It was.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: It was funny because I just went there and I was like, I shouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: I should not be here. This was so fucking early.
Speaker 3: And then all the people who were in court, the literally the no offense, the dustiest people like you did it.
Speaker 1: You definitely did it.
Speaker 3: You got a nautica a wind breaker on in the winter, you did it?
Speaker 1: Not a wind breaker? Yeah, that's a tvt right. It was.
Speaker 3: It was just well, you know, I felt bad because I walked in and obviously I was dressed very well.
Speaker 1: What were you wearing?
Speaker 3: I wore like slacks, very nice slacks. Word turtlenecks. Slacks Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever said that word in my life. Is slax? Yeah, dress pants? Yeah, slacks? God, how old are you sist for eight old slacks? I'm I had a birthday? So slacks yeah? And then what was the shirt? Turtleneck? Fitted turtleneck? I worked out?
Speaker 3: I mean I walked in and people immediately was like, who's that? I cut my glasses on? It was messy.
Speaker 1: You walked in real Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, I am not guilty. But then my lawyer was like, actually, you have to say that you are guilty. Yeah, you have to say that you were a part of a disorderly conduct.
Speaker 1: Disorderly conduct, that's what they charged you with.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but you know, you pay a fine and then it goes away.
Speaker 1: So that's right, Well, go ahead and tell us what the fine is so we can get the gofund me popping.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's like two hundred and forty seven dollars, which.
Speaker 1: Okay, you heard that listener's two hundred and forty. Let's round up to two fifty. Matter of fact, let's bump into three hundred, just so you know, for time spent in the Metro card that she had to swipe to get the court.
Speaker 3: I just want to thank y'all for sending me money for my birthday. That was quite kind, excellent. It was money for my birthday and my you know, lawyer fees. So we're working towards it. It's gonna I mean, I'm so far from it, but thank you.
Speaker 1: So far from the goal. Yes, okay, so we just gonna bump the gofund me to ten thous ten thousand dollars is what we're asking. And you know if you call now, if you call right now and donate, then you know we can end world hunger by the world hunger. We mean Sidney, yes, because Sydney's my world. So yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was a situation where it's like, damn, I see the type of lawyers that they give you, and it's awful, just like disheveled. One guy had on like a sweatshirt blazer like it was. It was a blazer but with sweatshirt, sweat blazer, and then the judge had aqua eyeshadow on and I was like, this can't be real.
Speaker 1: This is she was black or she was white, she was she was Spanish. I think she was Spanish.
Speaker 3: Like everybody looked crazy, like I don't. I think this woman was filling in for the district attorney or something like that.
Speaker 1: Her wig was.
Speaker 3: Twisted to the side, halle Berry wig like from years ago. No, it was more like Hasidic Jews, yes, with the with the hard part. Yeah, it's like, oh, we know that's not yours part, which is fine because if you go through some of my TV ts, You're like, we know that's not yours.
Speaker 1: So I relate.
Speaker 3: I too, I have have happened, yes, but you've grown friends well because of these.
Speaker 1: Braids, right growth. But yeah.
Speaker 3: I walk in and my lawyer and you know, he's well, he's very well dressed. Okay, so custom men's warehouse, Yeah, kind of, I guess, but no, he looked great. He was late, but that's fine, and I mean, he just knew everything to say. And then I just saw everybody just trying to like pick up the pieces and they were going to be there for a long time.
Speaker 1: I was in and out.
Speaker 2: I was first and uh and I got.
Speaker 1: The funk out and I was like, my guys, so they you it's like open and everyone can hear what happening. Yep. Oh. And the judge was like mumbling.
Speaker 3: So I was like, huh what what And the lawyer was like, I told you just say yes guilty, yes, yes, yeh, like I've already told you it because I was like, excuse me, I.
Speaker 1: Can't I can't hear just speak up? Can't hear you over that loud? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: This shadow was like aggressive. It was not even just like on the lid. It was towards the eyebrows, so it was.
Speaker 1: Oh, it went all the way up. Yeah. It was just like a cartoon character girlfriend, like how we did our makeup in college, like.
Speaker 2: Barbie, You know how Barbie has our eyes shuttle?
Speaker 1: Oh you know that was the cover girl Queen collection. Oh, yeah, it was. It was strange.
Speaker 3: But and there was a There was a couple of people on my side of the bench and they were talking to my lawyer and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, excuse me, you have to pay him. If you want to ask him anything, you must fucking pay him. It was the the person I had the sweatsuit blaser. Lawyer was excuse me, yo, my man, how you say it's guilt time or guilty huh?
Speaker 3: And then this other guy was next to me and he's like, oh, trying to find out what I do. And then he asked me for my Instagram handle, and I was like, did you give it to him? I can't have criminals following me, friend, you on criminals following you?
Speaker 1: They got cell phones in jail. Somebody from prison followed me on Instagram and all his photos is him and the double decker, the bunk bed in the background and the metal toilet yes, he's slid in my DMS and was like, how are you you know? Everything was spelled wrong? I'm like, how do you spell you wrong? Anyway? They following you? Sis? That's the criminal justice system is part of the Can y'all hear podcasts? It so Block nine? Can you hear us?
Speaker 2: Can you hear before the unofficial expert?
Speaker 1: We love y'all. Shout out to all the people on death row listening right now. We can't put any money in your commissary, but we can make you laugh. Absolutely cannot put any We can put some joy in your hearts is.
Speaker 2: All we can afford.
Speaker 1: Shout out to y'all, only if you didn't kill anybody you know or touch a child. Otherwise, you know, a petty crime. You know, come to the shows.
Speaker 2: Everybody's selling weed. It's fine, I mean, not even.
Speaker 1: Illegal to sell. Well, we're doing better than that. You know. We are adjacent to people who sell weed on bicycles, are we?
Speaker 3: I mean we were even when I was doing my worst, I was not that. I was not even adjacent to that.
Speaker 1: No, what I'm saying we know people that do.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, we know I would never, but we know that is not and we know.
Speaker 1: People who don't have an assurance but they cross a bridge selling weed. Are you listening? No? Is this my good? So rude? So gross. Anyway, after that happened, you went back to La. Oh no, you're coming back. You're going going back talk to us about this, UK to us about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going I'm to be there for a minute. I got like, like mad stuff. Yes, and I mean honestly, if something pans out out moved to La.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, I'm a moment of celon. I'm like, actually, like you're ready. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I can secure something in La, I will go Oh my god, damn.
Speaker 1: Unprepared. I was not ready for this. I didn't know that we were talking about this right now, Sarah Sarah McGlocklin or be just by cold.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I hate New York in the winter. It's just and I mean, but it gets cold in La because I was there and it's fucking raining and it was cold, and I was just like, I did not pack for this.
Speaker 1: Nope, I am not ready. I just came here too, stunned. I feel like it's been raining in La a lot too. That is literally the devil.
Speaker 2: The Devil's working very hard.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. And so you have a bunch of shows lined up, you got meetings, auditions and things. Okay, you're trying to for some scripted stuff.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, but I actually Larry is helping me with my show, my one woman show. Yes, turned it into an actually show. So I'm going to try to pitch that out there too.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm like whatever, you know what I mean, Like, I love New York, but it's like if I could just do half here, half there, that would be like ideal.
Speaker 1: That's the American dream. Baby. Yeah, half you're half there. Yeah, and like only here for like the spring and the fall, yeah, honestly.
Speaker 2: Or or it's just like when it's warm.
Speaker 1: Here, yeah, but not summertime because it's hot here, not hot dirty New York. I like the like cool like, oh look, I'm wearing a light jacket, New York. No. I have their booty cheeks out, and then they sit on the dirty ass train. It's like, oh my god, old New York. See.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, whenever somebody says there they're clean, but on the fucking.
Speaker 1: Train, that's the dirtiest ass on the train. You don't have a shirt to wrap around your waist. I'll stand, I'll stand in my booty shorts on the train and not put my butt cheeks on the seat. But that's because I have I come from a two parent home.
Speaker 3: But the thing is that, like everybody asks so funny about germs, like there's literally germs every this is every there's homeless man particles in the fucking air.
Speaker 1: Yes, put on my ass cheeks. Don't you feel Have you ever gotten a mosquito bite on your butt? And then every time you scratch it, you just feel dirty because you're like, oh, people see this and they think I got like bedbugs or something.
Speaker 2: When you shave, When you shave, and how you feel about like.
Speaker 1: Razor bumps, razor bumps. I had to I had.
Speaker 3: To shave recently, and I was like, I'm a little bit more careful about.
Speaker 1: What were you shaving that got razor bumby?
Speaker 6: That that young young Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do they still do those commercials?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Was that Friskyes it was meal mix. Maybe it was frisky. I don't know, No sme mix. You're right, yeah, I had to had to shave that cat. But this time I was like very like, oh, let me watch, let me before I was just like just one good swipe, like just a dull blade. But you had to raise it for like three years. Oh my god, you know, no shaving cream, no nothing, you know, dry skin. Just I gotta do this real quick before I leave the house. Oh you know me so well, Thank you so much. You know what I discovered is good for like not for like keeping razor bumps and in grown hairs away. This stuff on Amazon. It's called tenned skin. It's basically rubbing alcohol. Oh wait, what a l like? Yes, yeah, I know what you're talking about. It's great. You could get it at Ricky's. Oh I did not know that. I don't do my grocery shopping at Ricky Okay, okay, but Ricky sells a lot of stuff that you like. Yeah, food here, it's miscellaneous. Yeah, I just love a miscellaneous item. You're like, why is this here? You're like, oh, y'all got honey, bunches of oats here.
Speaker 2: It's and then all of a sudden, you could do your taxes there.
Speaker 1: It's great. Rickeys is the ship and you can get pasties for your nips. Shout out to Ricky's. I mean, whenever y'all want to sponsor us. We hear shout out to people named Ricky, Yeah recked, but yeah, ten skin is awesome. Also, like because I put it under my armpits and now my armpits it like lightened them. I got Beyonce armpits. Now it's like wow, Marie, you got money now. And it's like no, no, no, tense skin. I gotta get them skin. Somebody commimented me on my armpits on Instagram recently. She was like, oh, they're so smooth. Are they touched up?
Speaker 3: And I was like no, yeah, my my under arms are like dark, not really dark, but they're just they're hanging right.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you, and this stuff is not that expensive. I think they used to let our target too. It's t E n D Skin. Shout out to them and my smooth ass arms and my Razor bump list. Do get them. I'll I forget that. I need that, especially if're gonna be in La just stunting and eating sushi and stuff.
Speaker 2: That is the that's goal. See the issue.
Speaker 3: The thing is I have a lot of stuff going on, but the money, I'm like, oh, I'm about to ridge it. But also, my friend Megan has a car so I'm gonna she gonna drive me.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm gonna stay at home mom, so I can drive you some stay at home mom. She got a dog. She's a dog. Yeah, she's a dog. She can fucking drive me somewhere. Money shut out to megs.
Speaker 3: Meggie's she's good. She's like, you know, if I can, I'll tell. I was like, well, you have to can. You're gonna have to make You're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to can if I can, You're gonna have to You're gonna have to make it happen. She's like, yeah, you know, I see you Venice. These places are kind of far. I said, yeah, Megan, you what's in Venice? Oh you've shows out there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like I literally I was like anybody who hit me back, I was like, yeah, I'll take it. Didn't even google where the fuck it was or nothing.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh yeah, sure, yeah, I did some of that too, but I'm good at googling. I'd be like, well, let me see what's the addis. I'm gonna be staying at oh nineteen minutes, let me see what the uber and then I'll jump on the uber app and see how much. But it's a different it's a surcharge in New York. Yes, all the Uber they're softly we're getting charged like extra money. Now they raised all the prices because they're like because of pollution and traffic and took up Uber. You just trying to get your you know what.
Speaker 3: The drivers were complaining that they're not making a yellow hand. Drivers also everybody was complaining. So they were like, oh well just raise it and just but it just put.
Speaker 1: It on us. Add nine dollars to everych It's like, shut up Uber and take my four dollars.
Speaker 3: Is there another app that's like for taxis or whatever that can sponsor sponsor us.
Speaker 1: Well, all of them went up, lift one up via Juno. They all went up and check in. But they all have the same like New York searcharge. So in LA that nineteen miles might only cost you twelve cents.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna be making I'm gonna try to make friends as much as possible, to like hop around so that I'm like, where are you going, you know, before the show and start so what do you live?
Speaker 1: Start googling exactly where they live. So I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm on the way Meanwhile, they're in the valley, yeah, Koreatown or something.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, I'm totally down for Listen. People act funny in LA and I'm ready for it. I guess people.
Speaker 1: Act funny, but they're not funny. You are a real comedian and you are funny. And uh, we know people out there, I mean people out there know you. Yeah, you're going to shows and they're like, oh, yes, Sydney Washington. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's true that Knitting Factory has definitely helped me. Boom boom. They're all up and oh aren't you You're one of the new hosts of the knitting people really saying that, yeah, we're booked. We're pretty damn we're full. Sorry, I mean, but if you want to put me on your show, just just cuz well, don't say no to them yet, just take the spot. And then then when they're like what, I'm in New York, I would and be like, actually, I don't book the show, go ahead and reach out to Marie Foston and then I'll just never respond.
Speaker 3: Somebody hit me up recently and asked me can I have money? No, somebody who did our show who was like famous, Okay, hey, can you give me their number or you have their contact because I want them to do my show. And I said, one, you didn't even ask me to do the show yet, so that's a no. And then two, no, this person is I'm not giving you their information. I don't have their emails. I have their they contacted me directly through cell phone.
Speaker 1: So somebody asked you for the person who did the NITS number. Yeah, oh, I thought you said somebody from that the famous person asked for my number, and you said, no, wait, it's famous. I would have been here. I would have given you your social Security the fuck. Yeah. Okay, yeah, No, people are weird people.
Speaker 3: I will say this, y'all don't know how to ask for anything, not just comedy I'm talking about in general. You have to know how to finess, how to finagle.
Speaker 1: I have some like you know.
Speaker 3: Tag like just chat somebody up before you start asking for things, not like all up, jump up? Okay, So what can you do for me? It's just like I'm not gonna be I'm gonna be hesitating.
Speaker 1: I can I do for you? Literally nothing? Like you didn't even say hello to me just now? Yeah, what can I do for it? Literally nothing? It's like I canna take a dump on your face? How about that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And it's just like, come on, guys, we gotta do better in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: I mean, some people just they don't know how to talk to people. You know, social media is massive, but in that you might have fifteen thousand people following you out, but you might you don't know how to talk to one person face to face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 3: I mean even me, I'll be talking. I look at people and they face it. I'm like, yeah, why didn't I start this conversation? Now I gotta get out of it.
Speaker 1: I gotta know, you know. Yeah, I feel like what I've been doing lately is I'll be having a conversation with somebody and they'll be talking and I will one hundred percent not be listening, but I'm like m and then I'll I'll be agreeing and making sounds like I'm listening. And then I'll step back into myself and be like, I haven't heard a single thing this person has said, and they're still talking to me. People listening. If I'm not listening to you, you should notice stop talking. That's rude to keep talking to me. If you know I'm not listening. It's rude of you to keep listening, to keep talking, you know what. My eyes glazed over. I'm literally just waiting for it to be silent so I could start my story.
Speaker 2: That is very on brand of Marie Fauston.
Speaker 1: Oh Sidneys, I'm talking. Okay, great, okay, So what else you're gonna You're gonna get some fresh air. You're gonna bring your sneakers out there and do some hiking.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is that is the goal. I hopefully I don't die on the hill.
Speaker 1: Don't say that. Knock on wood, that's not I mean, knock on, knock on.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just that is not the place I would like to die. So hopefully I get up this hike and I I feel like I need to work out before I go hiking.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do that? I'm gonna try.
Speaker 3: Megan has a gym membership, so hopefully I can get the hook up through her.
Speaker 1: Shout out to white women with gym memberships that share yeah yeah, nowell, her husband has like Supreme you know, Equinox whatever, so hopefully I can get that buddy pass. Just be an elliptical a little bit, you know, just sis, I want you to go to the gym. I want you to do fifteen minutes on the treadmill like a job, like a jog. Friend, that sounds like, that's gonna hurt my legs. Strap strap them the boobs down. Fifteen minute job. It is gonna hurt your legs because you don't be walking. No, you don't be running. Who walks and runs? You doing that? It's the last time you skipped? Who's skipping? Now that people who are truly happy. I skipped the other day. I was like, look at me, and I was like, let me stop for a trip on this sidewalk. That's true. When was the last time you galloped? You know? Like these are real questions. Your legs are gonna hurt for the first Yeah, three times you go.
Speaker 2: I feel like that is that's not for me.
Speaker 1: I want you to come back and be like so healthy and so sexy that like people are like, Marie, have you seen Sydney And I'm looking dead in your face and I'm like, no, I have not seen her. I have not seen her at all. Yeah, we'll see you know.
Speaker 3: I want I want to have at least three more abs.
Speaker 1: That's that's a three more abs. You said more as if there are do currently how many abs are there? Don't you do that? Now? Don't you don't? You said three more? I have I have one ab. You want to see them? Yeah, Andrew and the studios have seen them. I've I mean I don't recall why they might have. We might have seen him in twenty eighteen. We ain't seen him to share yet. I mean, it's been cold, but but we did see a butt in Miami. Let's talk about Miami. Yeah, for a birth day, your butt was out. It was It's like fabulous. We didn't see the app that you talked about. One piece. I'm here for a one piece, yo. You know you can manipulate your body.
Speaker 3: If you get a one piece, you can just like hike something up, you can move something.
Speaker 1: Around, and it's just everybody get into one pieces. And I love that cut out.
Speaker 3: Yes, nothing to do with like what your shape is. It's just it's great for everybody. It's it's it's great. So yeah, I had my ass out. I went to Fort Lauderdale, went to self Self Beach. It was I mean, it wasn't that hot. It was warm, but like it wasn't in the nineties. But it hit eighty and people were just out there and like fish net, like one pieces stripperware.
Speaker 1: It was weird. I was like, is this spring break?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is the attire in Miami? Is a straight up no, no, Well, people don't go to Miami for the fashion cyst. They go for the art and the drugs and the plastic surgery. Those are the three things that we go to Miami for.
Speaker 3: That's true because when I was just people watching, which was so hard because it was just like, you need to people watch and you need to be able to have like that face. It's like, oh, it's just looking over there, but I'm actually looking at.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you're not. You're you're a good people watch partner, but you be looking and pointing writing people's faces. Yeah. Adrian. Adrian was roasting so hard. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was like great to sit next to her because she was on it and I was like, oh, I don't even have to say anything, which is just her.
Speaker 1: Let's go back because people are like people were messaging me like, oh, so she is still with Adrian and I was like, yeah, she's never not been with Adrian. She just lied to We have an open relationship. So y'all knows.
Speaker 3: It's so open. I'm like, it's so open that I'm like, please, Adrian, find somebody. Oh my god, find somebody who can bring something to the table.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, find somebody who can bring a table. Yeah, somebody, Adrian, if you want to find somebody who can make a table for you, open to that little aid in Sex and the City action because you bring the table back to the house girl for us to use. People were like, because you wereen talking about her, like, y'all ate, like you single? And people are like, I knew she was still with Adrian.
Speaker 3: Everyone just knows that I am single in an open relationship that's not open.
Speaker 1: She's single in an open relationship that's closed. Yeah, it's open, I said, Adrian, do what you want. You live your life, really get it when you're in l A. You want her to be out here just getting it in.
Speaker 3: Honestly, do what you want. The cats will tell me, No, they won't. They're totally on her side, the team Adrian. They literally somebody else will come in.
Speaker 1: They're like, please, can you be our new mom? Can you please? They still not you still haven't connected with the cats. I mean I've been giving them skin to skin. I've been putting them on my chest, you know, your friend, all your moisturizer and your bronze. I was like, here, take this tit in there, trying to breastfeed them. I mean they're literally like three. Those cats are older than that. No, have you want to I had done for three years. I think three years. Yeah. Oh wow, yeah they're old. That's like twenty one in cat years. Yeah, those guts are almost middle aged. Obviously we're putting this out, you know, whenever, but whatever are you doing that? Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? Or did you do anything for Valentine's Day? No? I have some shows tonight, yes, Valentine's Day. The day before Valentine's Day, I had two shows and I was talking to I was like, look at all the couples in here, and I made them clap and I was like, ladies, he's gonna be with his wife tomorrow. He's gonna be with his wife. You had to work on valentast Day. Ain't nobody got a want no job?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: Mind you? They're like it's Gallentine's Day. I was like, oh my god, thank you ladies. Girls. The day before Valentine's Day is Gallentine's Day. That's when you're with your gills.
Speaker 3: I don't need that type of energy in my life. Yeah, it's I'm like, I'm so past that. I'm so passive like holidays like this and that and just you know, it's just dumb. It's like you need one day to show somebody you love them. You should be showing them every fucking day.
Speaker 1: Or maybe Valentine's Day should be more about the sex. You need one day to have some like freaky, deeky, crazy sex. But then, but then why am I sleeping with you the other days? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's a good purpose. Yeah, I'm like, well, also, it's just like you want to have sex on a day that everybody's boning?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, yes, we do. Really, yeah, you don't want to have sex on the day who cares everybody else's? Then I having sex with you? What the problem is?
Speaker 3: My neighbors are fucking disgusting. I'm there every day because you know, I'm freelance.
Speaker 1: No, right, right, right now? You work in the evening. I'm a freelancer, and you know I work from home, and I hear them they banging for thirty minutes, they have and I was like, oh, broke. People have the time, yes, and the energy yes to have sex for thirty minutes that much. And it's just it's but it's thirty minutes a long time to have sex. It's a long time to not be having it. But here's somebody else having it.
Speaker 2: Right, I feel.
Speaker 1: For thirty minutes. I don't know, is that with the four player without the four player. I'm just trying to figure out what the timeline is. Okay, we got a stallion next to us, y'all, we got it, we got we got a road runner over here. You got a speedy Gonzales. Wow, we got a bull over here. Now I'm just like cause I also I'm never looking at the time when we start and when we finish. I know when I be in my uberri ide. I was there for that long. I just I don't thirty minutes, like I don't be straight having sex, but like Marie having the whole night. Young, You've got a snatch another round? Star, Wow, you're doing round. You run downstairs to pee, you come back up. Yeah, it's two floors. That's why the sex is so good. They got two floors. Have we still been continuing this since I just I feel like, Wow, I haven't even asked about this in such a long time because I don't. I don't see him every week. I see him like every once in a while. M hmm.
Speaker 2: That sound like every week.
Speaker 1: It's not every week. I don't even see you every week. Well who am i? I am? I am just a mere colleague. Yeah, who am I? Anyway? Yes, let's go back to your horrors neighbors, your sluts neighbors.
Speaker 3: Wow, Marie has been getting her back blown out consistently and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't even know that. Lastly. That's because I'm a good friend and I don't tell you about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's smart.
Speaker 1: Look at Andrew's face. Shut up, Andrew. As the word friend is so loose here, you know, loose. Yeah, there's many definitions. A friend is somebody that will give your rise at the airport. A friend is somebody who will pick up when you call them in an emergency situation. A friend of somebody who will laugh at you when you try to FaceTime them unannounced.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, a friend is I think you're the third. Wow, thank you so much. I think you nailed that. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, listen, I feel like after a certain age, nobody's talking about their sex life like that anyway, I mean, what is.
Speaker 1: This, what do we carry Bradshaw and Samantha they're not even friends in real life? Yeah, okay, And if you watch Sex in the City again, Carrie is the most annoying person on the show who carry Bradshaw. But I too relate to being annoying, So Carrie, I feel you on that. It bes like that sometimes. I mean, everybody needs an annoying friend or an annoying sibling really yeah, yeah right, I mean when annoying is situational though I've situational yeah, because it just depends on the day, Like it depends on how you're feeling compared to like what the energy that they're giving, right, and like things can be annoying that aren't annoying to other people or on other occasions, like if somebody texts me too much, like in a row and it's just like, hey girl, this is what I'm looking at today, how you doing? How's the new job? I'll be annoyed, that's me, bitch. No I'm not, but I'm not, but I'm not. But in this in this exact instance, I was not talking about you specifically this and this exact specific I literally just did that last night. No, no, no, well listen, I'm not a person that likes four texts in a row. Send me one big paragraph of a text. I'll read it, then i'll respond. That will never be me. I hate when my phone vibrates, like back to back to back to back to back to back to back. So I hate that's shot a lot of us, a lot of y'all. Ask y'all, I'm on my phone, has been and do not disturb literally for like three weeks. Me neither me neither. I like to isolate things. Okay, So so for y'all, it's annoying when someone sends a paragraph, yeah, because then I gotta read through all it, sift through what's the important shit. It's like, oh, hello, good evening. Okay. You know, when have I ever texted you good evening or good You don't write paragraphs one and two. You don't text unless it's necessary and because you're like, I'm gonna see you, so whatever I gotta say, I'll just see you. I mean, I text you yesterday, it wasn't necessary or just wanted to text you yesterday. Yes, yes, what the problem is? No? No, no, that was I was like, oh, I said if somebody dying? What happened? And I was like, hey, friend, I see that you've been busy. You look great. She's like, you don't even text me unless it's necessary. Okay, I'm gonna stop telling you look good. I mean she literally just said, hey, I want you to come back sexy. I want you to I want you to look better and healthy because she looks sick. I want you to come back and like have like green juice body and just be like you know what I mean, diet Angela Bassett. You know, people in l A are real healthy. It's green out there, the yoga.
Speaker 2: They're not staying having a crystals.
Speaker 1: I was like, come on now, their rose quartz or whatever. They go to bed super early. They'll go to bed. Everything in LA shuts down at like midnight noon, I don't think. So.
Speaker 3: I was there and I was like, I mean the people who wanted who could hang out was like people who were still at comedy shows.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hang out at comedy shows when you're not at shows?
Speaker 3: I mean, when I was there, I was like, you know, networking of course, but I obviously want to have like other things to do. I heard there's like this really cool restaurant called Delilah's.
Speaker 1: And there Delilah that's the white people, so him go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Drake has been coming there like every other week.
Speaker 1: So you're just gonna go to sit on Drake's lap.
Speaker 3: I honestly, I don't give a fuck about a drink, but I want to go there. It's like celebrities are there every night and it's really hard to get a reservation, and Megan's husband works there, So I'm gonna go there.
Speaker 1: Post it up. You never know. I might be in a music video. Oh yeah. And if you guys haven't seen Sidney twork on Instagram. Ah, the the athleticism, that the level of athleticism that she shows when she's twerking versus when she's at the gym on the treadmill, you like, it's the same by yeah, because Sydney will twerk and the most ratchet song will be on and she's dropping it low and hitting like a full split and James browning it back up and you're like wow. And then you're like, Sydney, come walk with me to the store and She's like, oh, but my legs feel heavy. Yeah, it's crazy. It's like it's very impressive. You know. Well, I think that I'm, you know, a chameleon. I think that a cha millionaire.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm a Gemini at heart because I'm two people.
Speaker 1: What is your sign?
Speaker 2: I'm an Aquarius?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't you said that, like I was supposed to know. I was like, this is Aquarius time. I don't know the months, the first day time. No, I don't know the sign.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no, I mean I'm not really into the sign. I know Capricorn and I know Taurists because of my mother.
Speaker 1: What's capricornun four Capricorns are very easy going a lot. My sister's a Capricorn.
Speaker 3: She ain't cool, okay, but she works out and she's a bodybuilder, so so she's fitness. So that's that's a different lifestyle than the most Capricorn. Other Capricorns are fucking skipping and hopping and gallivanting the street.
Speaker 1: Gallivanting. Oh, that's a good word. Let's put that on some shirts and gall and let's put that down the one leg of a sweatpant.
Speaker 3: Guys, how are we gonna get merged. I need listen. I need more engagement. I need you guys to be telling.
Speaker 1: Everyone how I need you for making up words so we can do merch merch. I feel like you guys are not working hard enough as people who are listen, right, what's going on in prison? Niggas y'all? Can y'all make its cheap labor there? You could put some shirts together, put some stickers on some gems. It's literally like we're helping you be better people while you're at your terrible jobs. So a blouse or something, you know, it's just like, do more, honestly and truly the amount of messages that I get and people are like, oh my god, Like I listen to you at the gym. First of all, I don't know who listens to podcasts at the gym, but people listen to us there. Yeah, I'm laughing in class at the library. They listening in class. Shout out to all the people who gonna fall out of college because they listen to the podcast.
Speaker 3: No, it's necessary, like you just need like background noise when you're working out or when you're at work. So we are we are beautiful background noise, beautiful, beautiful and we give you.
Speaker 1: Things to like think about. Are you a good friend? Do you text blocks of text or tiny fragmented sentences back to back to back to back to back to back to back? Week? Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: And response?
Speaker 2: I was really upset about that.
Speaker 1: You said what's up? And she was mad that you said what's up? Yeah, because what's up is very very formal, like what do you want? Yeah, Sidney, what do you want? What did you message him for? How are you? I was, I was messaging you to see how you were doing, bitch, Okay, I hadn't seen you. Okay, But see, this is what the problem is. Sending me a good morning text. You should have said good morning, how are you? You said good morning? He responded what's up? You got mad? So you was gonna say good morning. He was gonna say good morning, and then you were gonna say how am I doing? Yes?
Speaker 3: Well, the good morning is just like oh, this is like the alert give you the alert that.
Speaker 1: Also, anybody who texts good morning is a dick, like what good morning? It's like, No, it was fucking early? No, hey, how you doing you gonna text that? How early was it? It was probably noon? Okay now, oh it was it was early. She might have been in La stew I was in La and I messaged you, okay, so you went off. What did you say? After he said what's up? Tell him? Read read it from read the receipt.
Speaker 3: Then I went on Instagram and went off. I was like I should I should have at you.
Speaker 1: And then people wrote me and they totally agreed with everything that I was saying. I don't know, go ahead, read it, please read it. I actually give me your phone so I could read it because you don't have a microphone. Sidney said good morning at ten forty eight am, he said, he said, good morning, exclamation mark, what's up, Sydney? How are you? One message too. Also, I hate what's up? Next message? I hate when people text that next message. It's like, am I bothering you do? I only text when I need something? Next message, no exclamation mark? So five responses to good morning, what's up? He said, Oh my god, I'm so sorry to offend. She said, lol. Texting to say that I miss you this week, smiley face, Sidney, you could have just said good morning, I miss you. Right, we're all listening to this, and he was like, good morning all right, that's what I do. Don't call Andrew a nigga. He is a white man, loves us, so it doesn't matter. He in the podcast too, bitch, thank you. He said good morning, what's up? You might have seemed like he just said what's up? He said, good morning, what's up? The what's up? Question?
Speaker 2: Mark seems like you want something if.
Speaker 1: You message me good morning, I think you want something. Anybody. If somebody said sends me a good morning text, I'm like, Oh, they're about to ask me for so I'm good. I don't want to do well. You deal with people who are takers. That's what it is, people who ask for things. I don't deal with people like that because they know I can't give a damn thing.
Speaker 3: They don't ask me for favorites because I have nothing, nothing, nothing, fine, don't.
Speaker 1: I think you listen? You should be appreciative. If people are just sending you good morning text that's five messages. How are you doing? Texts? But you didn't say how you doing? You said good morning? Well, he threw me off with the what's good? What do you want? What's good?
Speaker 3: And it was in it I know Andrew, and I was like when he says, what's up? I know you get into your business mode, so it felt like business and oh you were here, Oh you were working, even though we weren't here.
Speaker 1: He was in business mode anywhere, Sidney, you know what, Andrew block her? Take block the number, give me your Phone'm gonna block it. I'm gonna put it on do not to serve. I'm gonna delete the number. So when she texts you next time, good morning, you could be like, who's this? You would never listen? Have you ever text somebody who's this when you had their number saved? Ah? You just didn't want a casual I'm sorry it was this. Marie is the devil? Literally, the devil has good cheek bones. Yes, the devil does. The devil is a very sculpted face, but resled. It's so rude. It's like, I'm going out of my way to message you, but and You're like, excuse me, Sydney, do y'all chat often? Do you? And Andrew Chatt? Often? I've been messaging him more. I've been trying to get into it. You've been trying to get into it. But in my mind, if I was Andrew, I'd be like, it's not really my friend, she's my boss kind of a little bit.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 1: When have you received a check from me? Sidney? Okay, he had to wake up early this morning to be here, colleague, co workers, that you came to the common the show and you got on stage. We're friends now, okay, so how did oh wow, you gonna message him more? But you just think this is the W two situation. You just oh, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, So we're not friends no more, he said.
Speaker 1: He said, Okay, that that being said, he got you munchkins for your birthday. I know after several episodes ago where you said you didn't get them for your birthday. And our photo is finally on the wall in the middle it's we got Beyonce position, who do who do we knock?
Speaker 5: Off?
Speaker 1: Book of Ya Good? You took two black people down and put two black people up. That is so rude for black History's George's I'm gonna zoom all the way into that. It looks phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Well, it looks like you got it done at Kinko's.
Speaker 1: But it's fine. Wow friend at the library, you're wow the library. That's all. So that was free. No, somebody had to pay for the frame. The friend was already there boo. That means the book of ya one is still right behind that. They just put our picture right on top of their So just phenomenal. It looks great. All right, we'll any goals for three goals for when you're in l A. Three goals, three goals, the only one goal. Book something fabulous. That is my goal in an ideal world, what was? What would the thing be that you book the thing for Death of a Bottle Girl. I would want to book that. I would want to sell the show, so yeah, I would sell it. Sell some not book some yeah, sell something, sell book?
Speaker 2: What anything that will give me an income?
Speaker 1: Fair? How about that? Yes? Make money, sell something that's going to make residual income. I love it. I'm here for it. But you don't know when you're coming back.
Speaker 3: I do because I booked a show here, so I'm making sure that I come back for that show. But I want to do my solo show in LA so I'm going to go back in April.
Speaker 1: Look at that, Look at you, Look at this world traveler. I mean it's only you know, it's it's but like definitely sure a passport for it. But she has one. I do have one. Okay, it's it's about the expier but whatever, you know, that's what expired in June, and I never renewed it. Oh you're about to renew it. I'm working on it. Yeah, we'll do it.
Speaker 2: If you guys want to send any Well, no, you're rich now.
Speaker 1: I'm not rich, but she's also not poor. I was like, should we should we still be venmoing Marie? I mean you can if you'd like whatever, whatever you were.
Speaker 3: Gonna vemo Marie, Uh, Sydney Dash Washington.
Speaker 1: If you can't find Sydney because you can't spell her name, just send it to me and I'll afford it to her. I'm looking at her like, yeah, you know, I got a third World country DNA. So I'm gonna keep that money. But I'll send you a picture of the money that he sent. Okay, that's it's the thought that count. Fifteen dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, make sure you you know, rate, subscribe, you know, do some more reviews on iTunes and whatnot comments, share with your loved ones for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: This year, you should have just sent people ours. That's truely, like, it's better than next year. Most of the dick that y'all are getting. Okay, Hello, you really will be coming from us. Whoever you are, You better not now imagine? No is there a jojo listening a joke? Touching yourself? Touching yourself? Why listening? Touch my bite? Thanks, guys, you gotta go, Bye, guys, Bye Forever.
Speaker 5: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Baham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team and liking our page on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Three