Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business is that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: Should we expect a crash or correction following a presidential election? So who's in office? Hope if Trump wins, he is as presidential as he was the first time when he won, to give the market some kind of calm and relief. So whether it be a pullback, yes, there's a pullback every month. I don't think we will have a big correction as a result, because I think once whoever wins is in will be very clear and what the policies are, and then you'll know which companies should do well based on those affiliations and initiatives that they want to push pull back. Yes, but I think there's a lot of fear going into it. But if you look through any presidential cycle, of course this summer maybe a little bit rocky, but by the time we get I think to September October, I think a winner will be priced in. There'll be a strong Christmas rally, and then we have some issues that we have to face going into next year. But I think I think we'll be fine. I think we worry too much about smaller issues that are not the biggest reasons why the market will drop or fluctuate. I would keep my eyes more so on interest rates if there's a cut or if they raise quantitative easing, and then also of other countries actually go through recession and announce it. Those have more of a waiting than the presidential election, and so for a trader you're going to get a lot more volatility before the long term. I don't see a big pullback as a result cost the powers to be I think are telling them, like, you need to signal some confidence to the market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that that's the that's the key. When you think of like presidential elections, even midterms. We spoke about this uncertainly the least of volatility, absolutely, and so there's no certainty. If we don't know where we had it, then you might see some volatility. I don't know if a correction will be in the calling cards, but based on even like the Stock Stock Markets Almanac, if they studied the history of presidential cycles, and it's always it references the best six months to trade. So if we're tradered, if we're investors, I always look at those best six months, especially when we're talking about post election or we're talking like pre election or midterms, and historically it's been from the month of November to April. So obviously November fourth, the election will happen. Traditionally in an election year, it's been a hold, right, people will hold wherever the positions they're in to see where we're going to settle because obviously there might be uncertainty or it could be certainty and say all right, well the incumbent will be run back and then like you said, we prepare for the next year. And so we've seen the summer months slow down, and so the worst six months post election has been obviously from May to October and so historically that has shown that since nineteen forty nine, So we got to keep that into mind. But again, I think it's priced in by I would say September at hfall historically over the past five years, and I saw I said, micromoney is just such a great parameter of that we've seen the past three Septembers and what that has meant when we're talking about sell offs, when we're talking about people trying of fish out their fiscal year, we've seen pullbacks across the board, whether it's the dial, whether it's thats and P where it's an astack. We've seen October some pullbacks. And if we look at the history of pullbacks, look at when these crashes have happened, look at when these corrections have happened in those in those months. So I think it gets priced in and then after I think we'll settle, and then I'll be looking to figure out all right, certainty. Uncertainty will determine the valatility, and they determined if we if and when we should invest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at backs is the time to get into the market more than anything, like just change the way you see it in quality companies, only a lot of people run into trouble when you're trying to trade it or buy companies that are not quality. And I know people are like, how long can you talk about Apple, Microsoft and video Tested the Lily. I'm like, if there are more quality stocks like that's howthing like KLA that are quality Auto Zone, But there isn't. I remember maybe twelve years ago you probably had sixty or seventy great companies that you can get returns from. It's not like that anymore. Give up on sector rotation. Just focus on the ones that are great. Indexes first and ETFs then add to to that you'll be fine. But I think a lot of these issues with losses come from trying to time it on a trade basis, where if you hold it for a long period of time, everything is going to be okay. If I made you money, please for yes, and check invest is not that damn. It's not rocket sciences show.
Speaker 1: Yeah somethings.
Speaker 2: It was hard, like taking the moon landing. That's tough.
Speaker 3: This easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some things from a political standpoint could affect right when we're talking about taxes, when we're talking about capital game TAXI thirty four percent, that's just I mean, that's crazy. And then obviously when we're talking about tariffs. I think it was two weeks ago we started talking about the tarists that are zoomed to be put on on China if if President Biden remains in office. That can effect companies. Right when we're talking about especially that region of the world and some of the companies and that of building there with the hopes of finding a global landscape to expand their businesses, that plays a part. That plays a part, so that that could affect the bottom line for a lot of companies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So what about this company Archer. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what happened. Maybe something in the Memestock area happened, But a lot of people are asking me about this Archer aviation. I don't see what the hype is. The high was seventeen bucks in twenty twenty. It's currently a three thirty cent. If you want to gamble, go ahead. But like if Boeing's in trouble, Archer aviation, which Boeing you can argue as a infrastructure and government investment as well if they're not doing as well. I don't know why what happened in the Memestock plan to make people want this one. But I'm not a big fan of this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking. I looked it up a little bit. So they're responsible for I guess the flying helicopter, like all the electric helicopter flies on its own. So they partner with ETA, which is and we know if you watch the Premier League, if you watch anything in soccer, huge huge, right, huge brand. When we talk about Emirates and we talk about ETA, those are the two biggest airlines and companies. But yeah, I no electric flying taxis. There's too many other quality things to be invested in outside of that. Just looking at this chart, this would be something, as an example, if we looked at it like as something that you shouldn't invest in, stay away, Like yeah, if we're looking at from a six month, we're looking at from a year, two year, not really attractive, not really attractive at all. So I'm not big on this one.
Speaker 3: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.