Speaker 1: Adam Adam.
Speaker 2: Carylne.
Speaker 1: She's a queen and talking, so she's getting really not afraid to feel as episode and so just let it flow.
Speaker 3: No one can do a week wid carylone, he's sounding care lone. I'm back with twenty. I had a great time hearing your life story. Did you have a great time?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: I did? And I love you to my ego wonderus today.
Speaker 3: With's so complimentary.
Speaker 2: When I'm uping about damn, I just phone you, al Hey, can you say all the nice things that you.
Speaker 3: Said about me? Anytime? I will just split them out anytime. You're just awesome, so cool. I love your music, love your new album coming out. Okay for everyone listening, it's called something we used to say about eighth.
Speaker 2: It's a big deal. Yea his election week question a week two, I'm like, why did I do that? Actually I blow my distribution that maybe didn't think about that.
Speaker 3: But it'll be fine. But it's not a big election or anything. No one's really paying attention. No, no one's attention at all. It's gonna be great. Actually, it'll probably be perfect timing. Let's let's get soulful. We're gonna call soul session. So draw like three or so cards, hold them up. Okay, no one wanted to be picked because it turned itself over.
Speaker 2: Okay, so just flip them and read them. In answer, what's something you feel hopeful about the future? What in the future, Just because in the last two years, how it's rolled out the fact, if I continue to be brave and curious, I think it has served me well and.
Speaker 3: I want to keep that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm interested to know what my life is gonna look like in like five years time.
Speaker 3: Do you have any thoughts on what you want to look like.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm like extremely successful, maybe a cool number ones. But I think hopefully i'll have a baby by then. Oh you're gonna be the best hopefully yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably Yeah. Personally like married with a kid.
Speaker 2: I think, Okay, what's the side of you that you only show to people you're close with?
Speaker 3: Oh, I want to know because you when you're close, you're close. That's difficult.
Speaker 2: I think I'm probably I'm very good at putting on a show. I'm very like, hey, everything's so gay, you know, And I'm very I think i I'm funny with stuff like I use humor as a defense mechanism a lot of the time. But if you know me, I can be real vulnerable and probably I'm a little bit more feisty to those who I look I love, they see the worst of me, you know, when I'm like mus stomach it's hungry. Yeah, probably a little bit more feisty. They probably see the worst of me, to be honest, which is not It's not great for them. Sorry about that, guys, but yeah, just probably my softer side. Like I can be a lot more vulnerable, especially with the you know, new guy in my life. One thing I do like about him is like I can be a woman because he's a man. He's not a boy, do you know what I mean? So I'm not in my alpha female energy. I'm like were you before? Yeah, totally. I'm not trying to control them. I'm just like, I feel very ease, and I think people that are like around me, that are close to me, they have the same effect on me. I don't have to be I don't have to be strong, you know, I can just be like that like six year old kids this week, Because from.
Speaker 3: A young age, you were always in charge, taking care of people, charting your way, so you can actually like.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean that's the way I remember it. Maybe my parents will remember that differently or my siblings, But do you remember being like having to be a referee or just be strong. I'll just like be around a lot of conflict, you know. So anyway, if you're going to blame your parents for the badge, you have to blame for the good. My dad has made me extremely resilient, So thankstas for all my daddy issues as well. What's the biggest feeling you have right now? And I'm just so grateful, Like I can honestly say, I feel very grateful because this is like this album is like a chapter of my life, and I feel like I'm closing it.
Speaker 3: But I'm in like a really healthy space really just like really.
Speaker 2: Enjoying life, really enjoying my friends, and yeah, just feel very blessed to content. Yeah, I have people, the people that I have in my life, especially my friends. I really don't know how I looked out with them in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I even back home like people.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing I want to be successful because I want to be able to take my friends on ology I do. I'll treat them or give back like me and my friend Lucy Silver. She was like, I love Lucy, She's like my sister. I couldn't be in this time without Yeah, And I said to her, I was like, you do so much. I don't know what I'm going to cry. I get I'm emotional, but they do like they've put me up. My car broke the other day, they lent me their car, like it's just no question. It's like anything. Friends, Casey and Brian, they're just the ultimate best and they were the markers for me when he did break up with me. It was like, because I felt like such a shitty person that those people in my life. I was like, well, I know I'm not a ship person if they're in my life and they've just been great. And Lucy went to me, can I just remind you that Ed Sherman was sleeping on people's couches when he did his second album, So you are fine. She is talk about superstar.
Speaker 3: Like she is a superstar. She is married to John Osborne who's finally getting a superstar credit with brothers Lucy Silvers.
Speaker 2: If you do not know the name, go check her out. Phenomenal person, phenomenal writer and voice. I mean incredible, one of the best voices.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm biased, but like, yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's my she's my sister. I love her so much, do out for her. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad you have the best friends. I can go one more.
Speaker 2: This is the long one. What's something you think people tend to assume about you when they mean for the first time that you're too pretty, you have to be rude. I'm a bitch because you're so pretty.
Speaker 3: That I'm a bitch.
Speaker 2: People think I'm a bit.
Speaker 3: They do it's because you're so pretty.
Speaker 2: No, I just think it is, and you just I don't think even I have a resting bitch face you.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm like that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: How do you think people think you're a bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think girls can be tricky. I'm such a girl's girl, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I really think you're a bitch.
Speaker 2: I've had people think I'm like then they get to know me and they're like, oh, you're nothing like what I thought you'd be like. I just I don't mess with people's like petty drama.
Speaker 3: It's boring.
Speaker 2: It's like draining my energy. So don't. I tend to be out of that. Also, I'm not twelve, you know, I did that in my twenties and.
Speaker 3: It's just nah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think, like, I don't know. I think I think, yeah, assume about me. I think they think I'm yeah, maybe difficult, which I think sometimes I can be. I can be a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's only because I'm like very strong willed on like what i want. I mean, if that's no, when you see the vision you're going to complete.
Speaker 2: So many people settle for average and I'm just not about an average life. No, I'm sorry you out No why I settle for average when you can settle for magic. You just might have to wait a little bit longer for it. But I I think I think needs to remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to remember that.
Speaker 2: Guys. Actually I might write songs so maybe could go storam and then remember it. But yeah, I would think they think that, and then also that I've lived in Nashville forever, but I haven't. I've just been commuting. It was a on commute for a long year. I don't know. That's what do you think people assume about me? Hey, you speak the truth, You're honest.
Speaker 3: M yeah, that is the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah that Yeah, I'm definitely a certain type of person like but also a lot of people tell me their life story because I feel like I'm so open it makes them feel comfortable. But yeah, I don't know. Yeah, that's probably true. They're like, oh, she's difficult or she's got a certain energy.
Speaker 3: It's usually men, to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, really, yeah, it's usually it's usually men. He get intimidated by me, I would imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, if it takes a bold man to walk up to you, either an asshole or a.
Speaker 2: Very confident man. Yeah, okay, what's the speech that you give? When did you get exactly?
Speaker 1: You just have to know what you're getting yourself into. When you date a woman like twenty you know, well, I mean she's confident, she already knows what she wants. She doesn't need, you know, doesn't necessarily need somebody else. But you know, when she's putting herself out there to the world, you're gonna have to deal with that. You know how it is with artist husbands. Yeah, you have to be super secure and they think they are until.
Speaker 3: They it's true.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm just talking about the last guy, per se.
Speaker 3: Not this.
Speaker 2: They have to be fully secure to date you.
Speaker 3: I I.
Speaker 2: Have high hopes for the new guy. I think he's wonderful. He's wonderful. I won't send normal. He's created normal here. No, he's not.
Speaker 3: I'd find normal boring.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about now? He's amazing, it's successful, and he's just he's a nice, good person. And I know that sounds like really like, Oh, don't you mean lots of nice good people? I'm like, no, I think we just connect because we both want in genuine connection. I don't have time to list, you know. But he's great, and I hope he doesn't watch.
Speaker 3: This podcast, otherwise I might person I had who was talking about her boyfriend on the podcast did break up with her boyfriend right after.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it was correlated at all.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't have to tell me who that was after.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was a connection. I think it's a timing thing.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, you know, I feel honestly, anyone's lucky to day you and that other girl. I mean, what do people assume about you? I think people find can find me annoying because I come across very strong and like I get excited when I meet people, I'm such a curious person. I'm very empathetic as well, but my natural reflex is to come in hot with like a big burst of energy, high energy, a little bit maybe high pitched.
Speaker 2: Voice, like I don't stop talking.
Speaker 3: I like pile stuff on people.
Speaker 2: Quick got cable diary, I got her diarrhea, And a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people are just like, you're a fauna. Well I'm fa fawn. But it's all true, but it comes. I don't paste it out and let it be chill. I like dump it on someone, Like if you're standing under a bucket of water, I'm the water, right, I think that the wrong way sometimes.
Speaker 2: I think that's only if I think if people are ever annoyed with you, they see a reflection of themselves that they don't like something about themselves.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: So generally when you don't like someone, it's because they remind you of something that you don't.
Speaker 3: Like about yourself. Okay, so what would that be? Though everyone's mirrors, the mirror be that I'm showing them. If I'm fawning on someone, maybe they're just not approachable. I don't know, maybe they're like I'm trying to think if you fawn, then you're I'm not a therapist, by the way, I don't know. I don't know what therapy. So you know, maybe you'll.
Speaker 2: Your natural go to is fawn and you want everyone to like you and you want everyone followed it. But it's okay if they don't. Yes, it's okay because not everybody is for everyone, like a person that's for everyone. As a friend to none, you know, I mean you can, you can definitely be like lovely to people, but I think you put people in certain boxes, like the certain friends. I know that I can go to for anything, like Lucy and the certain friends. I know that they're a good time and I can go out for a drink with them. But what I tell them I do for stock secrets, I don't know. You know, Yeah, but yeah, that's a navigation. It's definitely a navigation.
Speaker 3: It's a character.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's a character.
Speaker 3: Is it defect or it's a character. It's one of my mechanisms I've used as a as a navigating tool.
Speaker 2: Whereas I think I because of my upbringing of like trying to prove myself or trying to fit in, I'm like, no.
Speaker 3: I don't really care if you don't like me.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that just I don't have any And generally people are too much in their own stuff that they are not thinking about you. Like we always overthink, like oh my gosh, like I didn't pronounce that person's name correctly.
Speaker 3: I bet they think I'm like so rude.
Speaker 2: And they're just at home in like fish stewing over it, yeah, eating fish and chips, and you're not even a second thought in their life. You know, you're having a mental breakdown. I'd be like, oh my god, why if this realm is my life and you're like, no.
Speaker 3: It's fine, everything is fine.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't, if it's not gonna affect you in like a year, then just don't worry about it, and then.
Speaker 3: Just do what you do and be authentic and honest, and then you don't have.
Speaker 2: To worry about it.
Speaker 3: Oh girl.
Speaker 2: Like if someone's been weird with you, because I'm such an energy person and if someone's being weird with me, oh, it kind of irritates me to the point where I'm like, I'm not gonna let you be like passive or rude. I'll be like, hey, if I had done someone to upset you and they're like what. I'm like, I've done something to upset you, and they're like, uh no, why. I was like, well, because your energy is a little bit off, like you're a bit rude to me earlier. So I was just wondering if I needed to be apologized for anything.
Speaker 3: I'm going to try to do that. I'm gonna try. It is a key word because you have to be very confident to do that.
Speaker 2: And then they'll be like, oh, oh, I'm so sorry. No, and then nine times out of ten they're not even aware what their face is doing, what they're like, they've said, or anything. But for me, I am like a truth seekerst So if someone's got a problem with me, I need to know what the problem is because I don't care if you don't like me. But if I've upset you, then want I apologize and we can go our separate ways. But I don't want this festering and then you talking shit about me to the next person. Not that I've got any interest in that, but if I hear about it from somebody else, then there's going to be an issue. Oh, because your reputation, My reputation has everything to me. So, like you know, it takes years to build up and seconds to take away. So and I'm not I don't deal with the petty stuff. So like, if I've genuinely done something wrong and.
Speaker 3: Make it right, oh like to be honest.
Speaker 2: I'm from the North of England, you know, I grew up with a lot of boys. Like we're always bantering, usually something that they haven't understood culturally. And if I'm gonna like say something to anybody, I'm gonna say, it's your face, Like I'll stop me in the front and you're back like that's not my style.
Speaker 3: Whenny I am so here for all of all of you. You're so awesome, you're so genuine, you're so truthful, you're so real. You're not afraid to just put it out there and be People are so afraid to be honest and be truthful and have real relationships and say how they It's hard though, it's very hard. It's sometimes the confidence.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean there's certain situations that I think you've got to You've got to decide if I say something, is it gonna be beneficial to my life or not? Because I've done that in business and I kind of screw myself over because I was trying to be like, yeah, principal, this is the principal, and like I've kind of really messed something up, and I was like, you know what, this is a good lesson for you to keep your trap shut.
Speaker 3: Occasionally that's not you know, one to hold them, no one fold them, no one to walk away, no one to run. It really is like playing a hand, like gambling. You have to kind of understand yeah, the card you're don't.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I'm like, I'm just tired of like navigating somebody's eger. I'm like, this is wrong, and I know it's wrong, and you know it's wrong.
Speaker 3: So but it's fine. What's meant for you? What passed you by?
Speaker 2: And then that's that makes me feel better because I'm like, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: You're being yourself and those that get you will get you, and those who don't.
Speaker 3: You're probably good to be. At this point in your life.
Speaker 2: You think it's just like getting older, you care less, you really care less.
Speaker 3: It's not, yeah, because you don't have time.
Speaker 2: You don't have time, and I've got enough friends, like I don't need anymore. Really, I mean, there'll be one or two that comes through in the years and you're like, oh, they're amazing.
Speaker 3: You're not seeking anything more than what you You're so content. No, do you know how many people are in my family. It's like it's so difficult to keep up with them all. Like we've got WhatsApp group and it's like, yeah, I don't know, but it's it's good. I just try and be a good person. And I'm not for everyone. I know that. I do know that.
Speaker 2: I like I am human. I like people to like me. I think that is very human emotion. We all want to fit in, we all want to belong. That's why Nashville kind of wears my soul down sometimes because I'm like, keep hitting a brick wall.
Speaker 3: I'm like, let me in.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, I'm going to start my own table and you can like come and sit with me if you want to.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Fine, Fine, I'm not doing it anymore.
Speaker 3: I love that twenty You're so awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having mend I got to know you. You're such an interesting person, and you're you're such an interesting, weird person.
Speaker 3: You're like interesting and like the best way. I love all of the self awareness you have. I like, and I can tell how deeply rooted it is within you. And I like appreciate that because you've really gone on the journey. You know, not everyone when they're on the journey faces the journey, and like you've faced it, Like whatever's come your way, You've gone into it. I had no.
Speaker 2: Choice, you know, you didn't avoid it.
Speaker 3: Maybe you have, but like you've come back around and you've like really like you've gotten to know what happened to you and what you've lived through, and you've made it a part of your story and like it's not who you are, like you just have an awareness. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I definitely honest soul, Like I definitely gravitate towards I just like see everything I think, yeah, and realize the biggift picture, which is really cool. And I've recently got into like I'm a big science geek, so I've gotten into like physics and consum entanglement, like that energy stuff.
Speaker 3: I know, the whole like universe timelines, Like I don't understand the different timelines.
Speaker 2: I've tried.
Speaker 3: I've tried to understand it sometimes, but like how can they go on and then at the same time, and if you jump timelines, your whole life that's happening is different than what it is. So like, do I not have my kid anymore?
Speaker 2: I have any kid?
Speaker 3: Like I can't get my head now.
Speaker 2: It's not like that. I just like it's more of like you're okay, can I just tell this one story? Okay, I just tell this quick story. Imagine whatever you believe in, God, universe, whatever, right, Imagine everything is energy. That's why authenticity is the highest vibrating frequency. Next, next is love. Right, all this like manifestation, thing, prayer, it's all the same thing to me, Like they are just you know, you have to believe it. You're putting out an energetic frequency because there'll be difference between if I came and like hi, nice, rather than I'm like, oh hi, How you get a different response? Right, So you're attracting different people based on the frequency that you're putting out all them emotions. Right, So hence this album stuck in that emotion. As soon as I put out the different energetic shift, then oh this is wild. So like believing it before allows you your brain and basically what you expect your life to be is usually their reality. That's what you when you look for reasons why the world makes you feel like insignificant or you're not enough you, it will confirm it. It's about wiring your brain. So once you give so what you believe, you achieve because you're putting out that frequency. And I'm not saying that doesn't take hard work. But remember I talked about like the second highest vibration frequency. I think this is fact is love. So when you like are with someone and you create a soul tie, right then you say you break up, you break up with them and you meet somebody else, you create a soul tie with them, and when you've fallen in love with that person, it sends out an energetic love frequency to anybody that you've ever had a soul tie with, and they can feel it. It's a bit like quantum entanglement. They feel it, and that's why xes always come back because they have.
Speaker 3: The sole tie and they can't.
Speaker 2: You saved it, But how do you sever it? You have to cut it when you like fall in love with someone new, that's how you sever it as well. But you also have to like mentally sever it, right yeah, but you're like your energy shifts, your energy changes, and they can feel that you're with somebody else gone.
Speaker 3: They can feel it's gone. It's like the pulse is gone.
Speaker 2: They're not getting your even on a like two people can have like a reaction to each other. I'm not explaining this very well. You'll have to go research it, but basically, say you're in a different universe and I'm in here, I'm here. You turn and I still feel it. Back in the day, they used to say that we like telepathically could communicate with each other.
Speaker 3: Not many people.
Speaker 2: Like you know when you're looking at your phone and you're like thinking to someone and then they call, like mother's instinct, you know when your child is something wrong.
Speaker 3: I try to send people telepathic messages all the time. I'm trying to do it to you and see if you get it. I literally do.
Speaker 2: I will sit down there, I'll be like really.
Speaker 3: Thinking hard, and I'll be like, I'm gonna see this person soon. Are they gonna text me or something because I'm sending them a message. I'm gonna I'm gonna try it with you. Okay, Okay, I need to number Okay.
Speaker 2: That was so much Tony science talk on physics, energy and soul.
Speaker 3: Tie.
Speaker 2: I love it so much and don't forget to get your album something we used to say.
Speaker 3: It's out November eight.
Speaker 2: This was so fun. I love everything twenty. You're my favorite person. You know, a super intimidated view when you came up because like you're so pretty. You make me very nervous. I am so happy that I got to talk to you and you think you're so awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm excited to see where you go because it's going to be such a delight to watch your soul fully express itself. Thank you, because like you know what you want and to see it manifest it is going to be fun. Thanks. Yeah you, let's do it.
Speaker 2: It's happening twenty. You're awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Bye,