Speaker 1: Big Bank. What it is. You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me ask bring big Big Facts right now.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot Com Live.
Speaker 3: From the coach Eleaven, ATL. It's time for that Big Facts, Big Bank. What up Baby, J What up? DJ scream? I'm here welcoming today the one and only by Hi the Man. Yes, we got him here, David.
Speaker 1: Big say something before we start off. Man, I'm proud. I am all y'all.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I watched all y'all evolved. Bro, you're looking good man, and I've just been watching how your perspective, man in your mind has been evolving over time.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Like for you to do that, and for you to do that in front of people, those people that come from the background that we come from, Bro, they not comfortable with that, and that's real manhood.
Speaker 1: And I'm proud of y'all. I appreciate man. Like I'm looking at the studio, I'm watching you know, you know in a different do I have miss and you know, Bro, we me and you.
Speaker 2: Have like talks to our talks, our talks every time we get an opportunity to about family. It's crazy because this is this thing where viral about.
Speaker 1: Me wanting to be married and children? Bro have I always not wanted for sure?
Speaker 2: And and the crazy thing I put a song out on the guidebox that said.
Speaker 1: Marry me.
Speaker 2: I always wanted that, you know what I'm saying, and bro for you know, to watch you all evolution and I just want you to know what what took me so long to come on the show was that I realized that artists have started selling out in a different way that people.
Speaker 1: We don't know, right, people.
Speaker 2: Think selling out and selling out to the man or you know that has something to do with money, but they have reduced artists. People your music is free now. They don't even think music is worth it, no matter how much money you spend on music, how dope it is.
Speaker 1: They want to know who you having sex with.
Speaker 2: They want to know who your mama is, where you are at all times, and and we're giving it up on different platforms and not even know it, like everywhere that you go, everything that you're doing as a black man in America.
Speaker 1: I refuse to do that. So it's like, think about it, man, think about this, y'all really think about this. You can't name too many things.
Speaker 2: That's connected with hip hop, that has something positive to.
Speaker 1: Say about hip hop, think about it.
Speaker 2: Rappers don't like rappers, hip hop blogs don't like rappers, Like don't know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Most people in the world don't like rappers no more. It's like it has turned in on itself and our people have allowed that.
Speaker 2: So for you all to stay who you are, man and to be successful, to have big TVs wheat time.
Speaker 1: Let me want you all to know I'm proud of y'all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So look, I want to start this off right because even though like your household name and a worldwide figure and your philanthropy like eminently precede you, there may be some people out there that aren't.
Speaker 1: Familiar with your background and where you come from.
Speaker 5: So I want you to just talk about how it was like growing up in Jackson as a black boy, black man, because I know a lot of people have seen like different movies like Mississippi Burnings and you know, the likes of that sort, but they don't really know what it was actually like to be down there and experience that in real time.
Speaker 2: Being in Mississippi was probably the most beautiful thing that could have happened to me.
Speaker 1: In my life.
Speaker 2: One thing that I tell people all the time, My favorite type of white person on this planet is a white person from Mississippi. All I ever wanted from anybody, black, white, alien is the truth.
Speaker 1: Can I say, fuck? Of course is the truth.
Speaker 2: And so like in Mississippi, if a white boy don't like you, he'll try to kill you. If the white boy like you, he'll die for you. So at least you know where you're staying.
Speaker 1: Like, if a white boy in the hood in Mississippi, you know he staying though it ain't no question, and there's certain lines that you don't go across.
Speaker 2: And I would rather that then you sit next to a white boy for forty years and then they soaking your pinsion up and then you were retired and you don't have no money and he's just smiling in your face for forty years. So like, Mississippi was the most beautiful thing in the world because it gave me this harsh truth that some people, especially some white people, didn't see until Trump, you know what I'm saying. Like I remember, I remember, I remember being on CNN and this white lady was talking and she was like, yeah, it's been a bad couple of months, and I was like, man, it's been about five hundred for blood folks, about five hundred years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a five hundred done for us. And she was like, oh, that's about it that way, you know.
Speaker 2: So for me, Mississippi was beautiful. Mississippi taught me about all the things that people front on.
Speaker 1: About the South.
Speaker 2: People talk all of that stuff, but they want more land, they want healthy food. Look at how they're playing with our food. You feel what I'm saying. Now, people want to be in Mississippi. They want to be in South Carolina. They want to move to Tosa, Oklahoma. You know what I'm saying. They want to move like like they give us these wrong pictures about Africa, but that's what every continent on this planet is trying to move in and trying to co op all of the places where our people are indigenous, where the most sun is and the most land, the healthiest people to find women.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, what say like the woman?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah, And so it's like Mississippi and fair Cohn told me it's like Mississippi is you even look at the Mississippi River running, it's like now river in Africa like that's the closest thing that you can get to the motherland. And so you know that's going to be the place that's going to be the that's going to be co opted the most. You know, That's why I look at, you know, Mississippi and South Carolina as those places. And if you think about if you think about the Civil War, if the other folks would have won the Civil War, Mississippi would have probably been you know, Jackson probably would have been in l a And you know New York or what the East coast would have been considered as would have been in South Carolina. And if you look at the two main slave ports.
Speaker 1: That's what I was just getting ready to say. So and from an ancestral standpoint, yeah right.
Speaker 2: And so you know, for me, unless your parents came from the islands, you got to give it up to that.
Speaker 1: Yes, you got to give it up to that.
Speaker 2: And I'm so proud that God gave me an opportunity, especially being someone who cares about black people the way that I care about them. And I'll tell you all this, I had to realize something and it's almost to the contrary what we talked about before, but I think it's important for me to say, if our people knew how to treat us, and I'm speaking about Big Facts and David Banner, right, if they knew how to treat us, then nine times out of ten, they would know how to treat themselves.
Speaker 1: And if they knew how to treat themselves, and they wouldn't need us.
Speaker 2: So a lot of times we get upset because our people don't understand.
Speaker 1: But that's why we were sit and that is part of our job.
Speaker 2: But not to the point where we put our lives in our legacy and detriment.
Speaker 1: I learned that from you, sir.
Speaker 3: Yes, I gotta they gotta start with us. We we love our people, We love the people, but you gotta take care of yourself when you want to be here.
Speaker 2: You play Jesus and wonder why you always end up on the cross. It ain't your job to say the world.
Speaker 1: You're just supposed to get a message.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this point, at this point, at this point, man, you know what, we like to pop it on Big Facts too. So before we get there, man, let them know, like obviously you had massive amounts of hit records, you know what I'm saying, Like hit records from a production standpoint, I think, yeah, massive, you know what I'm saying. You you you've been on the big screen killing it. You know what I'm saying, A war worthy you know what I'm saying. But but but you know, for everything that all of us have accomplished here, Like it's like when you wake up now, like what drives you?
Speaker 1: Like, what's your sense of purpose? What's the next thing? Like what motivates you? Now? Children? Bro? I want I want to family.
Speaker 2: I really believe that the reason why we're put on this earth is to replenish God's.
Speaker 1: Just replenish God.
Speaker 2: And I think if we wanted to see God face, it would be all of our faces together.
Speaker 1: And I believe it.
Speaker 2: I fail if I don't allow my DNA to continue. Like how Mam, I ever come back? The way that we really come back is through I see through our children.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And I had to saying, Bro, I've chased my dream so long and so hard that when I finally.
Speaker 1: Raised my head, I realized that ran off and left everything else.
Speaker 2: Because think about it, if you got one hundred percent right, that's all you got is one hundred percent, and you get ninety percent to your hustle you're gonna be a shitty father, You're gonna be shitty frying, You're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a shitty everything else. Bro. That's why most of the people that we say that we like, you know, in.
Speaker 2: Basketball players and rappers and all that kind of shit, they assholes because.
Speaker 1: Most basketball players don't know how.
Speaker 2: To fight because they was always shooting a fucking jump shot unless they, you know, was down they getting rebounds, something that.
Speaker 1: Most of the time they don't know how to be.
Speaker 2: Most of the time, they don't know how to be good fathers and good friends because they were always on the basketball court. I was always under the drumm machine. I was always hustling. Nobody ever noticed this. Think about my twenty year run, Bro.
Speaker 1: I was producing at a very high level. Think about it.
Speaker 2: Chris Brown, Marooom five, Lil Wayne. People don't even talk about that shit when you put.
Speaker 1: Your actual name David David David Banner before.
Speaker 2: A beat, think about that shit, right, production my own albums at the level that I was putting out the I don't know if it's still the highest paying deal that wasn't a label deal came to David Banner.
Speaker 1: So you got to think about Nia's David.
Speaker 2: Banner right, then politics, then acting speaking.
Speaker 1: I never fucking took a break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't take a break until I literally had a physical breakdown. And what's crazy about that? People stead don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: So what I realized, man, is that you can't make anything your God but God. And I ran so fucking her that I looked up bro and hadn't talked to my friends, and I realized that I had to go apologize to my friends because I used my fame as an excuse for them to be there when I had time.
Speaker 1: And that's fucked up. Yeah, you know, And because.
Speaker 2: These successful people will play that game with you and smile in front of you, but that shit don't feel good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a sustainable relationship, couldn't. I was always in the studio or on set. And we got to think, when you shoot movies, you.
Speaker 1: Live in you know, maybe in Arizona for.
Speaker 6: Two months, when I'm in New York for two months, in New Zealand's for two or three months, depending on how big the production she needs, right right, and then.
Speaker 1: Still trying to learn that shit at the same time, because we don't we don't. We don't understand the business of the game. So having to learn the business by a million.
Speaker 2: Dollar mistakes and you know, bro, I was homeless, I was sleeping in my van when I got my did so having to learn that shit at the same time, you got to watch that accountant and accounting when it is with the lawyer, and the lawyer is playing with management and they all running you in circles. And now we don't have sustainable we don't have sustainable so called fame. So it ain't like you're gonna get another opportunity at that level to make that mistake the same way, so you can even take advantage of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so it's not it's one thing you just said you were saying about just like playing the scene and everything. It kind of I'll be having my mixed opinions about the whole lebron thing and his son, like let your son kind of do his own thing. But do you do you think that that's how we should do it, maybe more as black people that just put our seeds straight in position nevative nevotism as they call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, hell yeah, hell yeah, because every other race of people do it well.
Speaker 1: It's so funny how they keep it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, that's how they keep it right, that's how they keep it back, pass it down.
Speaker 1: You trained for this, This is what I do. Is that handicapping them? I guess that that was my mindset at first. You have to do what's in our jeans. Yeah, I don't think like me personally, not not a cunt. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I don't necessarily look at it as a handicap, but I do see where it could be viewed as.
Speaker 1: What's the word I'm looking for, Like I.
Speaker 5: Don't want to say, not giving them a chance to choose their own destiny, but it's kind of like like not allowing them to be free.
Speaker 2: Part part of black people's problem is we give ignorant people too many choices. Yep, Like you know, they don't fucking know nothing. You don't know what you do is because what ends up having think about all of us.
Speaker 1: My dad, my.
Speaker 2: Dad was he was the meanest motherfucker on this planet.
Speaker 1: Ninety eight percent of the stuff my dad told me it was true, Thank you. He just didn't understand how so much shit but everything I said.
Speaker 2: People ask me all the time, if you could talk to your dad, what would you tell him?
Speaker 1: And I would either tell him you right or I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Fuck like all of that knowledge, all of that information, we usually don't start listening until we about their age, and then we pissed it all the way all that. See, that's what America tries to get us to do. If that's the case, then the president would be younger. See America lets us do certain things so that we can stay in these boxes.
Speaker 1: But they don't do that. In the army, they don't do that. And the things that mean the.
Speaker 2: Most to them, We'll Smith said it the best. He said that it is my job, he said. He said, it's my job to He said, I am the boat. My child is the arrow. It is my job to point my child in the right direction. Now, as my child gets older, they have the power to wield the wind, and the wind can take them where they want to go. But I even think about my dad in music. It's like my dad didn't my dad said, boy, you should be a banker. But I was reading on in the third grade. I was reading on a junior level, I mean a junior college level. When I was in kindergarten, I could count to a million, like easy. And so my dad was like, you're smart, you should be a banker. But he didn't understand.
Speaker 1: Until I brought a seventy thousand dollars check home.
Speaker 2: From from an independent distributor, and until my mama told him, like that boy, make ten dollars a CD.
Speaker 1: He get a CDs for a dollar. He staid on it. He made said I was selling at the time, like seven in the eight to nine see these an hour?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom she did the numbers for my dad and showed my dad he made more money than you. He was like careal.
Speaker 1: And so when I.
Speaker 2: Brought that seventy thousand dollars check home, that's what my dad told me. My dad literally said this, what the fuck are you doing? Why are you standing there? I was like, what do you mean? He was like, you make this much money rapping? Why fuck you ain't wrapping?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 1: Serious? And that's the same video day he told me. He was like, I don't even know if I shouldn't do this music shit no more, it don't make sense monetary.
Speaker 2: I can sit in my house doing something all right, love, and people.
Speaker 1: Just want to watch me do it. You'd be a fool if you fucking didn't. So.
Speaker 2: So, so to answer your question directly, if we have the opportunity to put out children, think about this. If we if we start here right, and we make it here, but we get an opportunity to put our children or at least allow them to start here, why would they want to do something else when they already are right here right. The problem is, and I actually researched this, I did research on this. The problem is is that we take the pain from our children. The pain is what made all of us who we are, every one of us. You don't take the pain away from the children, you take danger from them. And that's difference. Like I was just watching this Kenny and Kenny Smith was talking about one of the biggest families that's in plumbing.
Speaker 1: Before any of.
Speaker 2: The children can get any of the higher level money, they got to be a plumber first, and the father told them, you need to know every aspect of plumbing so that if anything happened then you know how to do it. If if the perumpan go out in our bathroom, right.
Speaker 1: Now, you know how to at least do that.
Speaker 2: So what you do is you don't take the pain they gotta go through the ship and if they're too lazy to go through the pain, then fuck their little ass. They deserve it something it ain't for them. I told you knew me. Even if it's my child. If you a lazy fuck, you deserve Your sister gonna get it then, or some other kid got deserved. We'll just put something in the contract that said that some of the money gotta revert back to your children and hopefully they won't be lazy fucks. Is that a little you don't take the pain out there?
Speaker 7: What they said in the Bible, spared the rod quickly Virginia, yep, spared a rock quick quicken the child to the grave, or spared the rod in what spoiled the child?
Speaker 1: Yep, you gotta put that rod on.
Speaker 2: Then that's round upon the day when you when you're just saying, like even even Tho I said, like your kid, it's a number you'll he can call and say you you mentionally abusing.
Speaker 1: Them like pole, come pick your ass up and you get your little ass in them. They have the nightmarees about that, like the kid. Differently today, man.
Speaker 2: The kids are different because we allow other people to raise at you see, she think about this.
Speaker 1: We are we are some we are we are.
Speaker 2: Some few people on this planet who allow the same people. I say this, and I say this about religion, I say this about business.
Speaker 1: They didn't want you on earth. Why would they give you the key to heaven?
Speaker 2: The number the thing that makes a powerful America is family. So while why would they let you build a good family. They get everything in slavery to keep you away from a family. That is the main thing that they did. So why would they let you really raise your kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, so if you if you, if your kid depends more on the system than they do on you, And who controls your children?
Speaker 1: The system?
Speaker 2: This ship not hard what the system is though? Oh come on, man, America, I'm saying what you feel like, what you feel like?
Speaker 1: The system stand though, white supremacy.
Speaker 2: It's easy in which way and just making sure that white people stay in the position of power and able to control resources, things and people.
Speaker 1: So do you think they deliberately tear down how for black men?
Speaker 2: Of course they always said that's see, I don't I don't talk about things I think about.
Speaker 1: Just gonna look up Corantelle prone what is it pro like the government did it? You can go right now and look at files and the government will send it to you.
Speaker 2: Patrice the Momboos family sent me a whole government file that was released by the American government talking about all the things that they did to Patrice the mover. It's that's one of the reasons why they don't want us to read certain books.
Speaker 1: They don't want.
Speaker 2: Us like, how are you going to tell us? I never understand, and you're tricking me into it.
Speaker 1: Again, y'all.
Speaker 4: I told him, come on here. No, but but he said that's important to him, which is important.
Speaker 2: But no, it's government found look at what they did to Malcolm and Martin. It's one of the things that we have to start learning. And it's the same thing with cops killing black kids. Until we convince our people that it's a systemic problem.
Speaker 1: We take everything by case.
Speaker 2: Oh this is the case. This is just a case. No, this ship is happening together, this is fier.
Speaker 1: Well, right, But what.
Speaker 2: I'll tell y'all is this, man, I am at a point in my life where I don't even think about white people. I don't I don't think about nothing but us. We spend so much time focused on other people that all we got to do.
Speaker 1: Just think about this. I say this all the time.
Speaker 2: If everybody right now that tuned in the Big Facts went to David Batta dot com right now and about anything, I got something from one dollar to two hundred and fifty. If everybody how many followers, y'all get about approximately.
Speaker 3: A couple hundred thousand social med But collectively, damn there a million collective.
Speaker 2: So if everybody paid one dollar, I can make a movie with a million dollars. If everybody about the guidbox, that's two hundred and fifty, that's two hundred fifty dollars to get how much money that is collective? Really a collective movement of people who are just not free loading. Most people just want our information, and we got to go to sponsors in order to get our money. But you getting it directly from us. How damn people want music and you give all of your money to Spotify.
Speaker 1: I spent one point five million dollars.
Speaker 2: On positive rap music. Tell nobody give a fuck about that shit. They get ay money that they get, they money to Apple, and think about it, we give them to tech companies. I wouldn't even be as emotional if we would give it to music companies.
Speaker 1: Most of these.
Speaker 2: Companies, music is the last thing that they care about. Go on Apple page, that's the less and that's the thing black folks care about the most. And if you're gonna give your money to people who don't give the fuck you say, music is the thing that they care about the least, think about it. They sell computers, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, But y'all running the money over the Apple right now, don't even give a fuck about it. We give all of our money and music me in the world are black folks. Yeah, and we spend freviously, That's what I told y'all before. We give our constituency to people who treat us more like elite white men.
Speaker 3: What you think about artists selling their catalogs then, like selling like cashing up?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really care, Like to be honest with you, I don't care about what no other person does.
Speaker 1: Like to me, that's so cagy. Like if a person want.
Speaker 2: To sell, they they they catalog they want to sell, they whatever they want to sell.
Speaker 1: That ain't my bis. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's hard to say with you and do it to your person presented me and the difference between me.
Speaker 1: That's sort of like how I told people.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm the biggest proponent for independence, right, but in my particular case, signing the deal wasn't nothing better than that for me because I had a bigger play. I knew I wanted to be a movie star. I knew that if I with the fame that I could get the money. Money ain't never been no problem to me, like money like leaves on trees. That's why I dressed the way that I do. That's why I act the way that I do. I can be free because I know how to go and get money. I would always like to do some of the things that I have to do in order to get money. But the truth is, I know what people want from me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I knew that folks would go like Missouri sl do that without feeling like my soul was being split because I'm active, But like, that's where the fucks come from, right, you know.
Speaker 1: And and some of that stuff wasn't on that page.
Speaker 2: That my.
Speaker 1: Cousins.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, That's what we come from. And we got to stop letting other people like Moll that like Brock, It's so funny, man, how the ship that we do the best.
Speaker 1: People won't even just let us do that, Like, leave me the funk alone.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me nothing about that I made like a feel be clear, you feel me.
Speaker 1: It's not always and Tasha Smith taught me this.
Speaker 2: It's my responsibility, y'all because those our uncles, our cousins, our aunts, and I watch how we tear each other down. It's so crazy, bro, Like all of us got friends, cousins or ourselves that we didn't hustle. We got cousins that it whooped on, our aunts aunts that are cheated on our uncles, right, and we have accepted them for who they are, But we can't accept our people for who they are and show some fucking humanity. It's almost like, bro, if you look at a lot of those pictures when black folks was getting home, you had black folks on the side looking at that ship the same way white folk. That was it. That was the entertainment, picking it, picking nick hold on man, that's what they need.
Speaker 1: That's what they think. That was entertainments. And most slave hands, what color did the people have on it? Think about it? They had all white?
Speaker 2: They want to know why they just fucking got out of urch that's what they get out the church. And then the thing I went to a I went to a hanging expos bro. Where they it was It was a museum exhibit.
Speaker 1: Bro. Do you know a lot of those pictures?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Guess what they were?
Speaker 2: Fucking postcards from the United States Post Office.
Speaker 1: Dog, we have always been there, fucking entertainment.
Speaker 2: That's why they don't want us to have But how the fuck you don't tell us not to read a book about something you did to us. I can understand if it was something we did you what you fucked me my family, family? You don't want me to read a book. The list of history books that they try to get out of schools, Oh yeah, bro, Oh it's bad. And we're worried about beef on the internet, though it's still gonna be on the internet, of Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: You know, like in schools, it's it's a part of well, previously it's been a part of the total curriculum of.
Speaker 1: The history of the United States.
Speaker 5: But what they're trying to do is basically whitewash that particular section of the history so that it doesn't it's not taught as curriculums, so that people younger than whatever age that has already graduated and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Aren't aware of the ship that we've been through previously. Cool, they're trying to what we don't understand.
Speaker 2: Niggas were created, We did not come off those boats, so we as indigenous people were not niggas. Niggas were experiment that white people would have never thought that would have worked.
Speaker 1: So good missions is just like crackers, bro. It ain't nothing but ignorant motherfuckers, bro.
Speaker 2: And in our cases, it's not ignorance because we chose to it's ignorance because it was kept away from us.
Speaker 1: You would hang from a tree if you knew how to read.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying, because knowledge is knowledge and knowledge is true freedom.
Speaker 1: If we knew how to escape, we would have a lot of times we didn't escape is we didn't know the grounds if we knew how. And that's the thing about all of the shit music contracts. I love it. You are a slave to what the fuck you don't know. So if you don't know.
Speaker 2: That the reason why black people act that way got a lot to do with other people and not you, then maybe you wouldn't act like that if you knew that medicine, and and and and and and mathematics was created by black folks. You wouldn't think that ship was hard. You created mathematics, So how fuck is it hard?
Speaker 1: You built pyramids? How the fuck is it hard?
Speaker 2: Mact you know them big old facts said, hey, so let me ask you something. And I heard you quoting out the babble? So how accurate do you think the Bible is if it came from them too?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not gonna get off of the black folks in the Bible. Use sir. I'm learning.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 8: Nikes living alone, don't talk about to figure it out. I'm going to tell you this, thoff, Go ahead, I would tell you.
Speaker 2: How Why would you trust a man that didn't love you on earth to giving you kit to heaven? Why would you trust the youngest race on this planet about God? We were the one that talked them about monothis just in the like why would we If you are going to say that you something, then if you care about God. God is supposed to be the thing that matters the most, then why don't you go and read the original script and not how they translate. White people have never touched anything on this planet and not corrupted, and they will tell you that history shows you that their history shows you anyway they touched you, they have totally decimated the culture of those people. So you come from God, directly from God, if even even from a biblical standpoint.
Speaker 1: When they were.
Speaker 2: Looking for Jesus, they went to find Jesus in the middle of a bunch of black folks. So Jesus looked like you. So why would you go to a white person to find out something that you are. I'm not saying that Christianity is not the way. That's not my place. But what I will say is that God is omnipotent. God is everything. How dare you let somebody who have taken everything from you give you the.
Speaker 1: Key to God? And I will say this. I love what Jimmy tells.
Speaker 2: You to as think about this. You think about this. Black people in this earth. Indigenous people ran this earth. Whatever you want to say, we are mores. We argue over the things that don't matter. H like whatever we are asking, whatever you say we are, we ran this whole earth as soon as we came in contact with whatever that they say.
Speaker 1: That we believe in. Yea, Historically we did this. Yes, So I think that Jesus pain to direct you.
Speaker 2: So if you stay in a constant feeling of pain, and let's start telling you to move in a different fucking direction. But I don't blame people tell you will go to hell forever. God made you a sentient thinking being, so God wants you to challenge him or her or it, or he'll be like a fucking dog.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be no need. You'll just be programmed like a computer. But like it ain't right and it don't feel right. I'll show y'all this and then I'm gonna move on. Yeah, because I got a question I need to ask you. Watch it?
Speaker 2: Follow up to that when kids when little of the kids, I believe that the closest thing to God children, you know, And I'm just asking the question. I'm I'm David Better's not answer this. I've just asked what do children do when they go to children?
Speaker 1: Right? And what else man closer to done? So why wouldn't that pay attention? Well? Then whatever, I'm not saying nothing. I said, what's the question? Follow up another question? A fight out on peacock to then yes, yeah, make sure y'all go get that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, like when you think we come from originally like just people, humanity, where do you think humanity go for us?
Speaker 1: So this is what I think, This is my opinion.
Speaker 2: I think that we all came from one place that's closest to the sun.
Speaker 9: And as we wandered away from that place, the further we went towards cold areas.
Speaker 1: Think about it, we evolved.
Speaker 2: God made us to eva, so that's when we started mutaking, you know. And the further that we got away from that place, depending on how far it was away from the sun.
Speaker 1: That's how our body adjusted to survive.
Speaker 2: So I really think that we are the original people. And I'm not saying then something else didn't happen.
Speaker 1: You know. I read up and study on an a Naki and different stuff like that, but I have different perspectives. But just if we're keeping it here and not bringing in any other thing.
Speaker 2: Just the further that we got away from whatever we consider the motherland is the further we got away from the sun.
Speaker 1: Further we got away from good land, good things, good people.
Speaker 2: The more harsh the environment became, the more harsh we became as a people.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 2: The people that like, if you study people, you take away the emotions. Most of these people who are the most treacherous.
Speaker 1: They live in the cold, so they ain't got.
Speaker 2: Time to play with you if they don't, if they don't plant at a certain times.
Speaker 3: Serious even right here in America, the coldest places, it's cold for real.
Speaker 2: They gotta get it most like like like like fight Nick Grandmama for some money.
Speaker 1: Sell it. Just need to hear that.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is is that you know, we we evolved and to a certain degree, I guess we were sessed in certain ways. So that that's just my my, my, my personal opinion. I'm a studyer. I continue I continue to study. But what what I do want to say is that we just got to find a way to get back together. I don't think there's gonna be a cool by y'all moment. I think you got too many types of black people. I actually want to write a book about it. If you really look look at we get emotional. But this is America is a lot closer to the plantation than you think it is. It's a lot of house niggas. I didn't know it was such a thing as a yard niggas that was right between.
Speaker 5: You know, look at't quite made into the house.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit better than the field. And you look at you look at the music business. Niggas are basically brown sand niggas.
Speaker 5: They're not light sanding niggas or dark skann niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so still you ain't.
Speaker 2: Quite that executive still out here, which you're not necessarily.
Speaker 1: Up like most of this ship.
Speaker 2: Bro, we were fighting to be up under people that we don't have to be.
Speaker 1: Like. We got there, y'all and we just really fuck with each other.
Speaker 2: Think about just us sitting down talking even though it's fun, big facts, it's for the show.
Speaker 1: Look at how much came out just right here. Yeah, you know, I mean if they still hurt some of the other things that I'm doing I want to do. I mean, all right, you gotta be yourself? Is it? You know what I'm saying. How hard is it to try to wear a hat that you can't fit?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, basically you know how you feel and it's really burning through your soul.
Speaker 1: You don't want to say it because of things you got going on. How hard is that to do for you?
Speaker 2: It's hard because I've done it over and over again. I built myself up, built myself up, and ran my fucking mouth and told now, and people don't help you build it back up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk all that shit. What it is you want?
Speaker 2: They better go talk that ship that they feel so they everybody want Jesus, they don't want it.
Speaker 1: They don't want I think the story.
Speaker 2: Of Jesus was Jesus came down to show you how to bury your cross.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come in the same way that you come in, the same way. I'm gonna show you how to walk on water. Remember with the meal walking on water with Jesus. And they started down and they started.
Speaker 2: To do they did what they start saying it right, Jesus, I'm gonna come down here and show you. Black kids in America are our across the bill. Ain't nobody else's across the bill. Ain't no politicians gonna save you. There ain't no one pill that's gonna help you get out there and bear that cross.
Speaker 1: The truths. You have to get out there and do it yourself. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So like what I believe, man, is that it's a lot of times I realize God didn't tell me to save nobody.
Speaker 1: It's God, John, God's supposed to save you. I'm just supposed to get a message to keep you moving.
Speaker 2: If I continuously have a harvest, and I tell people this all the time, if I had one piece of bread and I gave everybody in this room a piece of bread, right, I'm gonna be pissed off tomorrow. But if I'm selfish and build my bread up and create a bread store, go and start being selfish enough to go on harvest and plant and then build it up, then I can give with the love and the grace of God. But you have to be selfish for a long time to build it up. Well, you can get to that point.
Speaker 1: Our ego make us feel like we actually can save people.
Speaker 2: Think about this, bro consistently for the last fifteen or the last ten years.
Speaker 1: I've given my whole life to just helping people. That's it.
Speaker 2: And I use music to get me in a position where I can help people. And then I give everything and I'm by myself and have to build it up myself. We didn't have these conversations, you know me, motherfucker ain't came and checked on me when I was down when I was fucked up.
Speaker 1: No matter how much I.
Speaker 2: Don't help hundreds of thousands of people, ain't nobody fucking help me when I was down. So if God keeps showing you how people will do you, then I'm the fucking food to continue going.
Speaker 1: Down that road. And I can't pray, I can't ask God and already reveal to me.
Speaker 2: I'm the fucking food. Y'all in the food from taking from me because I keep giving. Then nobody telling me to do that shit. And I started noticing when it's some revolutionary shit, when it's time to get some shit popping in, they come and get Davey to better. I gotta their specific friend who makes millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: And I had to tell him. I was like, bro, call me when Disney called me.
Speaker 2: You don't just got to call me when it's time to get out on the streets. But people, people know and.
Speaker 1: Think about it, even our people.
Speaker 2: We know who to go to, who really stand for, and who gonna show up in our neighborhoods when we need them too. But when it's time to give, when the people got projects, we don't give with that same energy that we run and ask them for help with we don't, damn and until we start putting it.
Speaker 1: On the everyday ordinary men.
Speaker 2: It ain't no football player's fault. It ain't no basketball players fault. It ain't no politician's fault. It is our fault as a collective and into the everyday average person who realizes their responsibility. It's easy for you to tell this man who's sitting over here on big facts that he should get half of his check for something, but you got fifty, see it, you gonna give a fucking quarter. Malcolm Mark, we just talked about that, Hueyt p Knew name them all.
Speaker 1: I think about it.
Speaker 2: Let all the people suffer, then we let their family suffer.
Speaker 3: This situation even more intensive. Being from the South, do you think to amplifize it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does only because even because we still have those thought processes on us. You know, even if you look at hip hop the way that people look at rappers and who the dopest rappers, they ain't really got nothing to do with lyrics.
Speaker 1: That really got to do addiction.
Speaker 2: The more you speak like an English white man, the the better that you control the way that you use your addiction.
Speaker 1: It is how they look at you as as adult rapper. How the fuck? How in the fuck juvenile ain't considered as one of the best rappers? How Like?
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, Like if you don't talk like this and spit your versus just like this, and they don't consider you.
Speaker 8: To be dope, like even Southern rappers the closest you sound to being you know, an English white man's how they and it judged, and it judged your They judge, They judge you even by lines.
Speaker 2: Lines that don't even fucking exist. Like for me, bro, being from the South means everything you mean. Because one thing that David Vanner has shown, and I thank God for this, that if I can make it, anybody on.
Speaker 1: This planet can make it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what people say to me from I'm talking about some of the smallest places on this earth. If your black ass can do it, for what fuck you did it? You were sleeping in that van, you built a studio in your fucking van, and you can make it, then I can get off my ass and do it too.
Speaker 1: That's why God put this load on us, bro, That's why I'm so fucking proud of y'all.
Speaker 2: So you are to be able to take your platform speak like we speak. That was one of the reasons why I said I want you to go to Jazzy Jackson Retreat, because that's the only thing that I didn't feel.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was still fighting for that respect that you actually don't need. If we get our people and we can we can group.
Speaker 2: Our Southern things because our people still by CD from.
Speaker 1: Your ass, it's almost gone. But you go to something small that's still that's real money and real power. Hand the fucking hand so little.
Speaker 5: I have a question about a situation that was brought to my attention, like earlier this year, being that you are from Jackson and like from that area, what is your take on the two hundred and fifteen bodies that turned up behind the prison in Hines County.
Speaker 2: Like those those type of questions are hard to answer, and they're hard to answer because.
Speaker 1: I don't care where it is.
Speaker 2: If it's two hundred and fifty black bodies, dead people, you know I care, right, everybody knows the answer that if.
Speaker 1: You know me, you are you already know the answer.
Speaker 2: And what ends up happening is is you have to be careful what you say, because now, especially when I say with in hip hop news. People are looking for you to say one thing to get a small sound bite from.
Speaker 1: Right, I wouldn't be I wouldn't be sitting.
Speaker 2: The reason why I'm sitting here is because you know I care, and the fact that it's from Mississippi or happening in Mississippi.
Speaker 1: I got a tattooed on my back. I care a thousand more.
Speaker 2: But the problem is is what is the everyday average person willing to do right?
Speaker 1: Because every time I run and put.
Speaker 2: Myself on that cross and say let's go, let's go. But real revolution comes from the street.
Speaker 1: Up right. The only thing that we're supposed to be is a mouthpiece for what the streets really feel.
Speaker 2: And the streets have access to us and give us opportunity. And the way that they show us that they care is they are constituents with us. And so we are going to make sure that you're powerful so that when we need you, then we can use you. But we don't do that no more. Now these needs will leave you out here. Man that you get crucipiety. Dumbuck talk supposed to.
Speaker 5: Be essentially the foundation talk because don't show up.
Speaker 2: But then when you do show up and you get crucified in the man that nigga was stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, I did the greatest example of that, and I'm ana directly answer your question.
Speaker 2: People tell you don't cap, don't cap, No cap, no cap, no cap, don't cap, don't cap no cap. Well, then if I don't cap, then you don't know what the fuck I'm doing. And then you turn around saying doing so I.
Speaker 1: Got a cap. If I don't cap some you ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna know what the fuck I'm doing because I've always decided what the ship did I do?
Speaker 11: But then you turn around be like, well, I'm the reason why this happened, and the reason why this happened. I'm the reason why, and think about this. We talked about this from high school. Dog, have I not been the same person? I was revolutionary high school. I was SGA president at Southern University. I told the motherfuckers at Southern they said, why you don't wear a tie? Because I wouldn't wear a tie. I said, don't you think there's been enough brokes around black folks?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 10: Let what at that video? Cut the music? One we ran to kill clan out the Mississippi. I threw the Confederate flag back at the Mother Cross. I still know the Queen's will bitches hit me to the game. I'm twenty two.
Speaker 1: Do I know that we pimp?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: I know that we're wrong. God. I know I should talk about more than dollars songs. I know that he is a miss.
Speaker 2: I know I'm there for a mission, but it's so hard to get him. Betweenty two inch rims don't blissen, I said, And it was crazy because Roma song said this was the dopest line of the year. They said, I'm from a place where a flag means more than me. I didn't even mean it to be that dope, but not from older I look at the.
Speaker 1: Young men and be like, fuck, that's hard. At ship.
Speaker 2: I'm from a place where flag means more than the Confederate flag.
Speaker 1: You know that means racism. And I'm at a point in my life now, white boy, what is Confederate flag?
Speaker 2: That's because if you think about it, that there is another aspect as as a pertains.
Speaker 1: To their coach. Yeah, put it on the truck, put it on your draws. But that ship means death to me.
Speaker 2: And so if you're gonna use it as a simple a symbol of a synthesis of people of a conglomerate of people. That ship means death to me, it means racism, It means slavery to me. It shouldn't be a state flag. It shouldn't represent nothing but your racist why you personal believes, Yes, exactly. And I ain't got no problem because if I want to wear my red, black and green right right, that shouldn't be a problem. And I'm gonna tell you what happened when I started making those flags for the boxes. I don't know what I would do if I saw a white boy burn my flatter. So I say, if I want them to respect my flag, and with my flag stands on even though their flag, my flag doesn't directly affect them, we haven't done anything in them, but still I have to give a human that type of respect.
Speaker 1: Just keep your shit over there in your yarn. That's all I am.
Speaker 5: To a certain extent. But what else do you want to I don't want anything else. I was just I was just thinking, like because it's like for.
Speaker 1: Me, like what you want to do about this shit?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: It's not like yeah, that's too but it's just like for.
Speaker 5: Me, like on a personal level, like I know when I heard the ship shout out to my brother t Lewis. As soon as I heard it, like my first thought was like I hit him like okay, Like okay, So if I was to come down there and like try to figure out like what was going on and you know, try to put together like an informational piece and this and that, blah blah blah, like how like what will be the best way.
Speaker 2: To do it?
Speaker 5: And then like he was telling me, like the ship down there is so deep, like you gotta be careful where you poke around at type shit.
Speaker 1: So well, this is what I tell you, baby.
Speaker 2: Part of the problem is I don't think most people I'm the type of person I want to do something, I really really want to do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to do something. I can't say I'll do something. I'm sick. I was fucking talking.
Speaker 2: That's one of the reasons why I stopped my podcast, because I think there's too many niggas talking and motherfuckers won't talk about shit they know they don't know nothing about. It could be a fucking uh uh uh nuclear. It could be a nuclear explosion, and everybody want to talk about she's nuclear. Whatever the fuck They don't know what they're talking about, Like, everybody talking about shit like staying your lane, whatever your lane is, be a genius at your lane. But everybody talking, And I honestly think we are at warm now. Ain't the time to fucking be talking if you weren't prepared, That's what I.
Speaker 1: Was telling you, Broy. Haven't I not been talking about the same shit in fifteen years twenty? Motherfuckers ain't didn't listen back then. They're not gonna listen now.
Speaker 2: What's their biggest whipping huh? Well, what's their biggest whiping against us?
Speaker 1: Oh? They bron nick ourselves. Brother. To be honest with you, I feel like, and I'm still gonna answer your question. Yeah, I feel like. I feel like we're butterfly as in an empire.
Speaker 2: But they're playing with our food, they're playing with our education, they're playing with our mind with these phones.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's so much now.
Speaker 2: And the problem is is that it's hard for us to even identify, you know, who really on our side because a lot of these.
Speaker 1: Niggas biggs bigger crackers than any any white boy you ever see, especially the niggas that are in position.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is that you got different type of negroes bro like.
Speaker 2: It's so hard man like, and it's hard for me as a person who who believes that he's a revolutionary because unlike some white people, we gotta fight both sides.
Speaker 1: We gotta fight niggas and crafts at the same level too.
Speaker 2: At least white people, at least white people can agree on the fact that we black people are indigenous people in general reproduce that are rape that if white people don't do something, they gonna die.
Speaker 1: So they at least.
Speaker 2: Agree on Okay, we can have me and you can fight later on. But as we know that we against them, right, a lot of us don't even know that we would. And so it's hard for you to fight, like totally fight for somebody who nine times uptil look at you as a bigger enemy.
Speaker 5: So do you feel like most niggas that are in positions of power are puppets?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because what I also realized is all niggas, all of them are not I'm not gonna say smarter though they're not.
Speaker 1: Enlightened enough to even know that they won't.
Speaker 2: Some people, some people were raised they family, think about it, our parents, and this is a harsh reality. I know, Regaina, this is a harsh reality. But most of our parents would get along gang niggas because if they wasn't they be dead from a tree somewhere. So most of us we just ended up listening to hip hop or we bumped into something that that's what hip hop did for me.
Speaker 1: You know, I tell us that Dot X all the time, who is there?
Speaker 2: That's from brand Nubian's. I got hold of a brand Nubian uh City and stopped eating pork. Read you know, Malcolm X got hold to one of the books that they have taken out of the school from the broad of files. I read the flies.
Speaker 1: Changed, my stoleach from my cousin. Ain't got conscious. So a lot of these negroes, they don't even know that they sell out.
Speaker 2: They don't even know like some of these kids from some of these places, they parents beat their natural language out there.
Speaker 1: If they don't speak like they from England, you can't walk in the fucking house. So some of us, do you know who the you know most of.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: No, it's the biggest, the biggest breaker of slaves with other slaves. So yeah, a lot of times it was our parents that broke us. Yeah, we don't even know that. Can I Can I tell y'all quick spin they go back to the whole puppet thing that I was talking about.
Speaker 5: But I guess that's proven your point about a lot of the puppets don't even understand that they are one of the biggest roles in our detrimental puppetry.
Speaker 2: A lot of niggas, a lot of the niggas can say, a lot of niggas feel like, Okay, get woke and know that I'm fighting to fight against my people and these.
Speaker 1: People, right. But you what we just said. So then they put you on the side of being self like, fuck everybody, it's about me.
Speaker 2: But so w when you get to fuck everybody, niggas, donna feel like your sellout because you're not the nigga trying to be a revolutionary or trying to speak for these niggas. I can't say, y'all, niggas because that put me on the cross because I'm willing to go all the way.
Speaker 1: But y'all ready to turn out. And that's you just taught me something. You just taught me something right there. That's why the shit is important. Watch this.
Speaker 2: The person who's says that they are willing to do everything for us. Think about how we look at a revolutionary. This is the person who is willing to give.
Speaker 1: Everything for you. He ready to let up, ready to go out.
Speaker 2: Man, man rapper that get everything that y'all say rappers don't do, or you let somebody kill him.
Speaker 1: The one that came back to the hood. It took care of the hood. You let that happen.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to We're supposed to make a We're supposed to make a public example. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but that's what I'm saying. It's us.
Speaker 3: That's when you hang a nigga. Well, that's the that's that's that's that's ship. That's that's the simple. That's the simple.
Speaker 1: But what you mean you can't take it out because because with me, gosh, now I know they can't do that. Let's say. Let's and y'all, I'm gonna be real with you. I had I had to learn. This ego makes you want to tell everything that you know some shit ain't say right, And that's my problem.
Speaker 2: Fuck. If y'all noticed, I had one of the top black lectures in the United States period. But you never see any video from any of my lectures, because what if we came up with the answer to plus planning and on Instagram? Government is conspiring against our children that ain't on.
Speaker 1: Facebook, So why do we want to do it in public? That shit stupid.
Speaker 2: If you really really got a plan and were really about to get some money, you ain't gonna tell everybody.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. We really, That's what I'm saying, y'all.
Speaker 2: It got to be a small group of us who really about moving and really about because one of the things that I don't like that we do. If you really study most of these cats, look at what they do. They tell you what they're gonna do. They saying, and they knew they're saying in their action. They're saying in who they married, I.
Speaker 1: See what you love.
Speaker 2: Like most of these politicians, look at who they were before they needed your fault. You're gonna fuck about black folks. I'm not emotional about that shit. I don't care if it's an amen. I don't do y'all know, some of the most revolutionary people in history negotiated with the Klan. The Klan didn't want black folks in America, and some black folks didn't want to be in America.
Speaker 1: So if you willing to get three million dollars for me to get a vote, me to go back to Africa. And I don't want to be in this bitch either. We can tell sign me up.
Speaker 2: We're getting talked. So it ain't about Democrats, oh Republicans. I don't give a fuck about neither one of right wing left wing. They part of the same fucking bird.
Speaker 1: I say.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, nowhere do you all know how many people are running for president and vice president? But they don't allow you to see two debates? What if the Green Party got the fucking real player?
Speaker 1: But we don't research.
Speaker 2: And if we really want to do something about politics, why don't we find somebody.
Speaker 1: To be like? Okay, I really really I really really like big Chree. Yeah, I really like what that boy he has cord.
Speaker 2: Let's all pull our money together, because to me, politicians, if you ain't if that's the money's doing the whole bunch of talking. I say about music, but let's raise Creed. That's rais him in a way, and you come from our environment.
Speaker 1: It's some politicians, not all of them. Some just don't know no better.
Speaker 2: They've never been broken so they don't really know how understand what these.
Speaker 1: So why not if we really care about this?
Speaker 2: Black pople are so vested all of a sudden in politics, why not build.
Speaker 1: Your own person and get behind them. That makes all sense. Name one Democrat in.
Speaker 2: Recent history that got passed anywhere without black folks becase, none of them, not even when you're black. Say what you're gonna do for your own people? Come on, man, I'm not telling you what to do. All I'm telling you to do is stay. I say that after election, I don't care what you think about me.
Speaker 1: Just stay and make sure that you tune in to should we keep that support roll boys and message? But all that, all that is the answer to your question. Like you said, what is the system? All of this is the system.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Music industry has a system, Politics has a system. America has a system. It's various systems within one system, and they are created. You said they killed Missouri, slip anywhere.
Speaker 2: No, But I will tell y'all man, it's it's it's a harsh reality man, to to to be a black man in America that care. You know. That's what I realized is that I thought, coming from the streets, coming from an environment that I came from.
Speaker 1: I really thought that I didn't giving.
Speaker 2: Fuck, And when I got money, it gave me the space to see how much I really do care. I love black people with everything that I got in my body. I know where I'm from everything in my body. And what I had to realize is that.
Speaker 1: My my therapist told me this.
Speaker 2: My therapist said, you're always talking about the people, the people people, he said, with you the people you black.
Speaker 1: I realized I don't treat myself with.
Speaker 2: And part of what I do is I projected on other people and try to help other people to make me feel better about myself.
Speaker 1: And the real people treat you the way you treat yourself. You think about the rappers who treat people like shit, like dog shit ain't got the ones.
Speaker 2: We play their music the most. Some of their music is dope, but most of it is more of a mentality. I got bore to you, you ain't shit. They really treat me like white people treat you elite white people. Think about this and and I got a little bit of myself. But think about how most entertainments that are black, they don't even sell themselves. They sell an elite white car. Elite white clothes. I want to know you, I want to know what's inside of you. But they sell you everything but themselves.
Speaker 1: And I figured out I figured that out was doing I found that I was doing the same shit. Think about it. As a woman, people usually treat you the same way you treat yourself.
Speaker 2: Whatever you insecure about, that's what they key in on if you don't take no shit.
Speaker 1: I know some women who.
Speaker 2: Saw one of the most dog ass motherfuckers on this planet. When she walks into the room because she don't take that ship, she get the utmost.
Speaker 1: Respect, right. So so, so the thing is is that we as a people, we gotta treat each other better. We gotta be kinder the stuff that we do.
Speaker 2: Bro, me and this man sometimes out of nowhere, Man, I call him and be like, Bro, as it pertains to be.
Speaker 1: In a father. Now you my mentor because you had a kid before me. Bro, talk to me, how is that ship?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like, I ain't gone.
Speaker 13: I'm nervous about this, you know, And we had the fucking conversations or anything. Bro, you call me and be like, Banna, Man, you know that system shiit Like, talk to me about that ship. But we got to do it on the phone, and you got to be like, bro, it's some ship that I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what I do know. Let's figure this shit out together.
Speaker 2: But we talked about the sit in front of cameras and as soon as we leave them cameras cut.
Speaker 1: Out, we go back there. Right. Yeah, yeah, I just I just don't want them niggas. Man.
Speaker 2: That just stuck between trying to God there be on that cross for niggas. Man, when the niggas, when niggas already got a cross over here, and they back you up for you, you know what I'm saying, Like, you can try to fight for everybody, bro, but at the end of the day, they want to hang you too. So what you do.
Speaker 1: You create your own little bubble man, and create your own little family first, that's the only way.
Speaker 2: Now, you create your family, and then maybe they see, maybe people will see like, Okay, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can be out there trying to do it for it, That's what I'm saying. What I'm saying, like, I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You said, you said, you said, put it all on the line for some people like even certain shit I want to say, But bro, you already do it. I'm telling you, bro, I'm telling you what I see. Okay, Like, Bro, you.
Speaker 2: Brock y'all answer this question. When he first had on this bitch, first start fucking with.
Speaker 1: Y'all, was he not a different man? Oh for sure? But but buddy, buddy always had the same heart. Yeah, can't make something that you don't have.
Speaker 2: But I just mean, Bro, do you know how many people watch you peel them layers off? But I know that's how a lot of people looked at me. Like I remember when I first got on TV, told say that.
Speaker 1: I was on high blood pressure peels.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many thanks to hustle, I tell people that all the time, all these so called conscious motherfuckers, they.
Speaker 1: Don't fuck with me. They ain't never fucking me. They don't like me.
Speaker 2: I make them uncomfortable because I want to do something. A lot of my fuckers just won't talk, don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't think we should be talking.
Speaker 2: But man, a lot of them cats to see me, and they're like, damn the man, if you were comfortable enough man to go ahead and start taking your pills and talk about that ship.
Speaker 1: From the world. I know I can do it like Bro, you don't know who to be watching, bro, And the thing is whether we like it or not. That's what I tell people all time. No matter how conscious I am, niggas, bitches, drug dealers, killers, they put me on. That's why I never turned my nose up to the streets ever, no matter how conscious that I get, have you noticed no matter how mad I did black.
Speaker 2: People, I always say, we never separate myself, no matter how smart, how much money I got, because conscious people didn't put me on rippity rappity rapperty niggas. As much as I like rippanty rapping all the time of niggas don't fuck with me, no.
Speaker 1: Matter how dope my song is, no matter how dope.
Speaker 2: Death of the pop Star, no matter how dope, no matter how dope did God box.
Speaker 1: Here's people were listening to like Pimp and might get you.
Speaker 2: That's why I hear playing girl pushy with talk all that ship they want to.
Speaker 1: I lost money every time I did positive music. Every time you tell me that spent that much money on themself on the positive. But what I know is at least I can say that I try right. But not easy.
Speaker 2: It's easy for you to make them the records though like not the country acting the other acts. That's see Washington, you don't like this.
Speaker 1: People don't understand all this shit is simple. The reason why.
Speaker 2: Lower vibrational ship or not so smart ship sales, it's because there are more people who.
Speaker 1: Are going to kindergarten then there have been that graduation from twelve rights even less people who have a doctorate, right, but even the doctor listening. So what we have to understand is, and it's.
Speaker 2: No different than Malcolms, some people want to be smart for the sake of being smart. If you notice, Malcolm X had one of the greatest commands on the English language and he never said anything the average man couldn't understand, because are you trying to show me that you're smart or are you trying to get me to understand?
Speaker 1: So that means sometimes I have to dip back off into some ship that I don't like, bro.
Speaker 2: It it bothers me at a spiritual level. Reginia, how many months have how many years have I had? The godbox?
Speaker 1: Two five years old? It's gonna come as long as she known that that ships so fucking hood come out the problem.
Speaker 2: But the problem is is I know what people want. I got a really good friend of mine in DC who.
Speaker 1: He having the same problem with with with with with food. Like he cooks fried food, that's what he's known for, but he eats now that he's been conscious now he don't eat like that. But he know what people want. And that's the difference. Man, like an internal contelation. Yeah, probably eating them up to sell that ship. You know that should eat you up to sell it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I couldn't get a restaurant right now and see it like so, I couldn't even do it. Even though I know how to cook that ship, I couldn't. I would have to try to sell it begging through it. I'm saying something that resonates with your speaker.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Or you want to be able to sleep at night, that's why you got, bro, And I was one of them. All this damn money. My cousin used to say it all the time, Bro, you got marbles and calls and billions of dollars, Why you ain't sleeping because that ship don't do nothing for your soul? But I would say I'd much rather figure it out with some money. Than fact, I'm just figured out in the house.
Speaker 1: In my van like I was before.
Speaker 2: But but Bro, I'll tell you this man, and I say it to everybody. When I started back sleeping, I would have paid any of your money money, bro, to just get it. I'll sleep in an hour to night and to beat his house out and can't Georgia, Bro, I was living on top of a mountain, literally on top of the mountain.
Speaker 1: Couldn't shoot it up, you know. So I always say, Bro, there's a way for you to get money, bro, And it agree with your spear.
Speaker 2: But the reason why it don't affect some people and it affects others is because some people never have a spill. Like you just said about him, no matter what he did in the streets, in his heart, he was still a good person. And what money gave him an opportunity to do. It's to find that when you ain't got no money, he can't find, You can't find. And they know that we're animals before with anything, you're going to somebody, Right.
Speaker 1: We make some money.
Speaker 3: What's the money? What's the money plays? That's a good question. What's the money plays? What's the money plays?
Speaker 1: Right now? I want to be a superhero. Bro, wanna do a superhero field and you've done that.
Speaker 2: There was a young girl who came crying to her dad uncontrollably. Her dad said, she's four year old, black, beautiful, darks can She said, Danny, Daddy, daddy, Are they gonna be any black people in the future?
Speaker 1: He said, why? She said, because I was watching the just since and I didn't see him. Like some science fiction is them preparing us for a future, and they usually don't have us an it.
Speaker 2: Mr, Right, now watch this, I'm gonna go even further.
Speaker 1: What Superman, what few superman power y'all know kills him? But the Superman is few by the sun? Right, white deflects the sun. Right, white people are.
Speaker 2: Allergic to the sun. Right, If Superman superpower was really the sun, he'll be darker than the darkest night, he'd be darker than in the darkness.
Speaker 1: Anything, Bro, because we absorbed it somebody, so it's ours.
Speaker 2: A white scientist told me that there ain't no way Superman white, So it's our responsibility to properly depict that. Now, my second movie, I want to do a movie, said, I want to do a movie with Jill Stop, a love movie. Like a Love Jones type movie, and then they'd be like they be like with David Dinner. Like you just said you wanted to be in science fiction with black Love and America right now, especially on TV, is scie fi. You damn don't see it. So it's my responsibility, as fucking sexy as I.
Speaker 1: Am right now to use this body and get another body to look good than the motherfucker.
Speaker 2: And it ain't. I'm gonna tell y'all, somebody can little error did not at all as much as I'm in the fucking jim.
Speaker 1: If I don't look good, I need to go home. I'll set you the good smell. Did you smell me? Didn't?
Speaker 2: No, man, But for real, I want I am going to do sci fi Man, and hopefully our children won't know a time or they want to be a black mud right, yes, because because really all the superhero is showing you God and Corne and so they're telling us we're not gods. Like as much as I like Black Panther, that's cool. I only be no fucking cat, only Superman. Little girls want to be fucking wonder Woman. They want to be the flash, the fastest in the world, and they come from Hero comes from heyru from us the hero.
Speaker 1: We are the gods? So how we how dare we not?
Speaker 2: My little brother Karan Joseph Valley is working on a Black Superhero fan and y'all, the last movie that I was in, I played a god. You saw a picture you know, you know, and it's getting closer and closer, and like, that's what I want to do. I want to push my dream so fucking far. I want to show people like I maybe shouldn't say this, man, but like I want to come back when I shoot the field. Man. I want to do like an installment where motherfucker walking the club and we can't transfer up.
Speaker 1: We didn't transform the whole club. Maybe hooked motherfucker's up and they swing across the motherfucker club.
Speaker 2: Like literally, I want to do ship because think about it, bro and Lina is supposed to be the media capital of the world, but when you go to the club, you don't feel that ship.
Speaker 1: Like when I'm in Europe and going to phone parties and you know what I'm saying. I had an idea one time to what's that the ninja what's the ninja shit? The Ninja Warriors.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do some shit because black people we be so clean now, we don't want to get dirty. You can't get into the motherfucker club unless you do some ninja shit. You gotta get jump across, like I really want to fuck at the Leading Club.
Speaker 1: Be like that aboundance. Something ain't right about it. Yeah, I won't people to have fun and something different. Dance again, smile, do something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I feel like you gotta just like he creates a lot of the fun in Atlanta Ship Show. He put me down with the Miguel Wilson shit the other day. You know what I'm saying. You just got to find the communities now and have your own fun with like minded people. You know what I'm saying, because a lot of people don't. They don't know nothing but sit down. Not to not those people, but sit down and blow a hookah.
Speaker 1: That's all they know. But we're gonna do with y'all. And again, I want to tell y'all man before getting this man, how how proud I am and y'all and I wouldn't have got into much political shit. It wasn't for y'all.
Speaker 2: But I actually waited to come on the show because I really didn't know what I wanted to say. For a while, I had lost myself I know really what my basis was. And the more because then I had getting so much Like no lot think about this, man, Think about how we talked about this in the beginning of the show. People don't talk about the level of producer. I am bro produced Quincy Jones before. People don't talk about this.
Speaker 1: Why you think? Why you think that? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think sometimes when you got people like let's say, I think there's no way for you to talk about the top five and not put ice cub in.
Speaker 1: I just think there's no way for you to do that.
Speaker 2: Like that dude with from one coat comment one coach all the way to another coach got the get got their producers, then they comped that ship again like right, Like what I think what happens with black folks is when they see that you.
Speaker 1: All right and other ship. I ever give a Greare example. Damn, I ain't never thought about how the fun.
Speaker 2: Is outcast considered one of the top artists any GNA know music, and you don't say they're the best rapping up they got be your best rap that you considered them to be the best rock country and all that kind of ship.
Speaker 1: The rappers. This snub is and then you're just gonna not say that he not his first. That don't make sense.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so I look at it from the standpoint of people see that I got so much other ship going on, or he'll be all right. But what I noticed as Southerner is we two knights. We never really want to took our spot. Were too time like the West Coast when it took this ship, like, we still don't have that proper film depiction yet of what we do. Right now, I'm gonna tell you what I think it is about Southern niggas. Bring niggas just feel like sho, we can just get our paper. They don't want to get into the politics the other side of you know what I'm saying, this ship comes from.
Speaker 1: They started up north. Where's that we got it.
Speaker 2: We're finna milk the money out this shit, you know what I'm saying, even though we could have took it like took it. But every time a nigga try to do that, we see what they do and they crucify any niggas at the top.
Speaker 1: But the truth is to go back to history. Bro, it's us where James Brown from. Bro Like like like like people talk all that. Like I even go from a hip hop perspective, bro.
Speaker 2: Like when you ask most people favorite hip hip hop producer, they used to say.
Speaker 1: Primo, Right, Primo can pray you from Texas? Please step across that, bro. Like, if you look at yourself, your samples are here. It goes back to show you how God work. We're just talking about God. The history.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Your people are from here, Bro, your people and we are from here, So there's no way that you can't skip past your grandpast. Harlem is the South, Bro. I lived in Harlem for six years. That's us. That's where the black people went to. That's the reason why they happen.
Speaker 2: There's so much style, they got so much crazy, Like, that's what people, That's what I pep.
Speaker 1: That's why I love Hall of Them so much. When I when I went to Hall Them all my homies from New York, it was like, wa, won't you go nowhere else? Because because this feel like Mississippi.
Speaker 2: I feel like Mississippi to me, and so like we part of our problem is we don't know our history.
Speaker 1: That's why Fight Night was so important to me, bro, Like when you see how important the Number Runners were, the Don't Dealers weren't to Atlanta being what they are.
Speaker 2: But but you can have white folks and they'll give you their scarfaces and their giant gotties and all of these different people.
Speaker 1: But we throw away our history, go away out of history.
Speaker 2: As soon as white people say that, they man, come on, bro that if you look even about the history of Martin Luther King. I was sitting out in front of pretty kid grabbed me and say, I know you love history.
Speaker 1: He set me down in.
Speaker 2: Front of a Citizens Trust's bank on Martin Luther King's that when you talked to some of the ogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he told me his story. But that was so powerful, Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if it's my place to say it was so powerful, but he was like that og sent me down there like better.
Speaker 1: You ever noticed that Martin Luther.
Speaker 2: King outside of his church never talked or spoke in Lma like he did Birmingham and the other places.
Speaker 1: You ever noticed that? And did you you know why? Because the streets told him, Bro, you're talking to integration shit.
Speaker 2: The Atlanta clubs was so popping that white folks came to the black clubs in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: It was so poppy in the black businesses was so popping. We didn't need them.
Speaker 2: So they told mart you kid, you could talk that integration shit anywhere you want.
Speaker 1: To, you can't talk it here. He did whatever you wanted to do in his church.
Speaker 2: But outside of that he didn't speak because the street's told him that we will protect right, we can take care of you, and you can't talk that shit.
Speaker 1: You're gonna kill the black mood. And Martin Luther King didn't notice it. You right before he.
Speaker 2: Died, well, he told Harry Belafonte, I think I've integrated my.
Speaker 1: People into a burning town. Yes, yes, so all you gotta do. The problem is that we don't study, we don't care nothing about our history.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I will say this, there is no way in the hell you should go to any of these towns where you got legacy artists and not here history. When you go to La you hear Drake, you hear Snoop.
Speaker 12: You go, even if it's instrumental, even if it's an instrumental in the white motherfucking.
Speaker 1: Restaurants, you will hear try. Of course you're here, run DMC, you're here on New York. It should be the same in the South. The way that you go to Mississippi and I hear no David batter at all.
Speaker 2: That you come to Georgia and I hear no Little John, no pastor Troy, no outcasts, no usher.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We we they have beat history out of us so much that from a cellular level, there are certain things that we don't like that we have trauma towards because of the payment.
Speaker 1: Mind, I mean, my female.
Speaker 2: Big. What you're saying is correct, Like we forget about our people to fading, and I'll tell you, and most of these people, most of the people. He could be rapids, It could be anything, could be singles. It could be somebody that just did something great before we forget that. Their heroes too fast and like he said, like even asters, evens.
Speaker 1: But we live on all they did, all the hard work, live off.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna say they name. Is that not the reason why I told you why hired you. But may not be a big but then she maybe, but she got something to.
Speaker 1: Do with our musical history.
Speaker 2: And I told her, I'm to make sure that people know your fucking name and when we was on our podcast. When people see what they what are they?
Speaker 1: Friend?
Speaker 2: I start my podcast like that, and it's funny because I didn't even mean to do it that way.
Speaker 1: But that's what I mean bout fight night for all of them hustlers, all of them number.
Speaker 2: Runners, bro all of them strip clug on it. It's one in particular, but that's not my place to.
Speaker 14: Talk to history something outside some very I'm very careful with me again trying to play Jesus.
Speaker 1: They said they.
Speaker 2: Else no, but that's the hell of a punt though even the gangsters like we don't celebrate the gangsters that actually played it all the way gainst nigga and told them nobody ain't never brought this home room. We celebrate, but we'll talk more about the niggas who tell you know what I'm saying will make you, will make you known. This nigga told so we just that means ain't nobody real. Woon't celebrate the niggas who actually stood up for something and then get mad at the kids because the kids will gravitate more to the people that you talk about.
Speaker 1: He kids don't listen what you say. They look at what you do. Same thing. We told you.
Speaker 2: Fuck what you talk about, nigga, that's where you spend your money. I don't give a fuck about no Instagram. I don't get fucked about none of that shit. Where you spend your money. That you care about. Who you marry is what you care about. All the rest of that shit is a whole bunch of bullshit. That's the reason why I love these kids, even from a revolutionary standpoint. Look at what these kids do that we didn't do. These kids don't talk about the white man.
Speaker 1: The white man.
Speaker 2: The kids say, no, John done that work at a Flipping Pancakes on fifty two sixty Bird Street.
Speaker 1: That's where that motherfucker work at.
Speaker 2: Let's go get him and his job. That's what I learned from these kids, almost specifically, who.
Speaker 1: Is the man? Let's stop talking about the man. We understand that there is a systemic problem.
Speaker 2: We talked about that and if there is a system, but let's find out who exactly are those people that go after they because we'll go after each other. Motherfucker, step on your shoes, don't bring your dope back. We're going directly to his house. So why don't we go to their house? And it was funny, and white comedians said it a couple of days ago. He was like, he was like, you know, this is something harsh to say, he said, but slavery was kind of neat, and everybody was like why there was like white people. I mean, black people are so much faster than us. They would have took off and ran and we wouldn't have been able to catch them. And then if we couldn't, we woul to call them.
Speaker 1: They fight better than us. They couldn't turned around and beat our ass. The fact that we control them was sort of need.
Speaker 2: And if you take all the emotions away from that, we now have the ability to wake the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I say the same think about our diet.
Speaker 2: You ain't no fucking slave no more. You don't have to eat scratch from a fucking pig no more. You choose to do that, and if you choose to do it, I don't judge you.
Speaker 1: That ain't my place.
Speaker 2: They just do my bad, couldn't y'all. They just prepped it up into chicken nuggets and ship now they just ship bro. They just piece that ship up.
Speaker 1: When you make it. It don't look like marketing or they or they play it in a way, or they play it in a way make us think that it's something.
Speaker 2: That just still that bush's still chilling, and they putting all the bullship.
Speaker 1: What I told you, man, what those certain nuggets are made.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What dolphins Yeah, no, damn you no, damn dolphins on this ship.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That's that ship that come off the flow when they cut the meat and the rest of that ship left brand that ship up. Man put a flave on it. Same thing that they did with bashing the day when we used to dream my liquor. When you know when they talk about filtered beer, filtered beer the mat, so that's the piss.
Speaker 1: Good beer.
Speaker 2: I had a whole boy who had money and still drink that ship reserved, steal something, go to town somewhere.
Speaker 1: He was still icemans that they put iceman in with moning. So this is what I tell y'all.
Speaker 2: In closing again, I'd like to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to speak about ship that our parents used to die for.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes it is hard for me. I could have made so much more money. I will say that I am. I'm comfortable in myself now enough to say I'm a fucking gm ain't much sh out of touch that I wasn't successful there.
Speaker 12: Right, I.
Speaker 2: Made certain choices to be a certain type of man, and I'm proud of the man that I am. But I refuse to let my future children suffer. Right, I'm going to be successful. I'm going to do what I was supposed to do, and that may mean that I have to step away from some of the things that I'm passionate about in order to get what I know that I deserve. But I appreciate y'all for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind open door.
Speaker 1: Because one thing that I am and John Henrick Clark said this one of the ways, one of the ways that we can be free or get free. It's just acting like me free, the fact that I can come here and even if we don't agree with each other, that you at least let me say my piece and entertain my thought process thought or.
Speaker 2: At least let me get it out. That's originally what my podcast was supposed to be. What in Virgamia like if it's supposed to be to be a place like if a star got in trouble.
Speaker 1: We may not agree with you, but come at least you can get your statements out here.
Speaker 2: Bro. When they set Chris Brown up on Good Morning America, Bro, that was one of the most vicious things I ever said the song in my life.
Speaker 1: That wasn't right. It wasn't And I don't believe that people have many places where they can come and just be themselves.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say this, you know, and I mean this, and I'm not just going to fight back to fight because of what it did for me. But you know, they try to get us to play pips, hustlers and dope dealers and all that kind of shit movies because they think that we're gonna make these people characters, character.
Speaker 1: Tips and of our coach.
Speaker 2: But it is my responsibility because I come from that ship, is to give them humanity. One thing about most people felt good about mostly, but they knew he wasn't.
Speaker 1: A fucking joke. Beach. That's my cousin. For a fucking rip.
Speaker 2: He said that all get it up. You get from back to see they trying to play us with all this power, and that motherfucker me all the time. Most of the killers that I know the coolest niggas in the world, except they go from one to one meal, and it ain't no fucking middle ground point. It is my responsibility because I love culching so much that if I'm gonna play the pimp. That's the reason why people felt mostly so fucking much, is because I am going to give my people humanity or I'm not gonna do this shit, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna leave y'all with this. This shit hurt me so bad.
Speaker 2: Although I come from that environment, it's still my responsibility to study.
Speaker 1: Do you agree, yes, sir? Right, So I went and.
Speaker 2: Researched some of the most notorious pimps, especially some from the Midwest, because that's where my character was from, right, y'all. This shit hurt me so bad, bro, and I don't get emotional much, but this made me emotions. They asked him, what did.
Speaker 1: You want to be when you were a child? Guess what we say? He said? They wanted to be a gyminust looking sit for me. You know what that meant? I thought he would have wanted to be a football player, a dope dealer, something aggressive. There was so much disparity in his motherfucking neighborhood that it went from him wanting to be a gymnast to a fucking pipop. Hey ship, I said to me, I don't that's a bro that's it hurt me.
Speaker 2: He wanted to be a gymnast, flip around and leotarde for the rest of his life.
Speaker 1: He wanted to play, but that serious put it in my package. Yeah, bigs, I ain't playing.
Speaker 12: I keep that man, and so it is my responsibility to show the humanity in him, to show the fucking humanity.
Speaker 2: That's my fucking job as an actor. It ain't nobody on this player gonna beat me doing that. Mother's gonna look back and be like, that's a bad motherfucker. And I'll say this too, so they won't do it nobody else. And so many, in so many cases, we allow the kings and our neighborhoods, the kings in our statement, the kings from where we're from, to go somewhere else and be generals in somebody else's army when they could have been our kings, and they will talk about them like shit when we don't realize that we did not nurture them.
Speaker 1: We talk about people leaving our neighborhoods, but if.
Speaker 2: We really treated people, think about it. The motherfuckers who do stay. We rob them smart motherfuckers. We call them nerves.
Speaker 1: We treat them like shit, and he ain't get mad when the motherfucker don't come back in the neighborhoods. The niggas who do the shit that we say that niggas don't do, we let them die and do nothing about it. It can't help. Some shit just don't happen. But the motherfuckers don't know he was here, right, got to do better and stop talking so much. Ship. If we treated people to the city of Memphis, try to pay me to live there. Bro, they were gonna take care of everything. And then somebody on the board.
Speaker 2: They facts the lyrics to play well girl, so they changed their mind about me.
Speaker 1: But I think with puzzond's good for the society.
Speaker 2: But like I was thinking about all of the taxing centers, I was thinking about all the things that Memphis was offering at the time for me to come and move to that city to do what people.
Speaker 1: Don't know, like what manor Jackson did you know? And baby Rice to be here.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, The ship don't happen. You gotta have a plan and we gotta stop right. We gotta stop trying to guilt trip. Motherfuckers watch supremacy. If you fucking sell out, they may kill you in the end, but they'll put you on a TV show. You cut your hair off and take your ass up something nose here, Ye'll give you an opportunity.
Speaker 1: We gotta be real.
Speaker 2: Black supremacy pains. Black supremacy guilt trips. So if you, if you show these kids that you will take care of them, if they come back to the community, it will be easier for them to not leave. But you don't do ship, but whoop on their ass and talk about them and make them feel bad.
Speaker 1: We got to stop that ship. Man, no facts, We got to stop that ship. Make sure y'all tuned in, and y'all do everything that you're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Make sure the Big Fact Station just be one of the biggest media conglimbates.
Speaker 1: And the brothers got real phone doing real ship.
Speaker 2: And thank y'all for not leaving us, Thank y'all for staying us, and thank y'all for evolving.
Speaker 6: I love y'all and I appreciate you, and thank you for picking up the phone. I need you, you know, beautiful, making you feel a certain kind of way. Yes, you said, Oh Bella. You said said it, Bro. We got to protect God smart people.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We see these people be smart and we clown them for being smart. That's great. We gotta protect our smart and get them smart.
Speaker 2: Niggas gotta stop throwing their motherfucker ass up at the motherfucker because they're smart too.
Speaker 1: If you fucking smart, your job is to teach. That's not saying about the niggas. A lot of the niggas that made people hate being smart, and that was the reason why.
Speaker 2: That was the reason why we made our own music because we tried to do what them smart niggas was doing and they turned their nose up at them.
Speaker 1: So they got a fucking responsibility too to come back and teach. Oh dog, motherfuckers. I can't stay the niggas, Bro, I can't stand nigga. Bro.
Speaker 15: You you in the God position God God, God is information, God is knowledge, God is freedom. You get in the God position and you pray for freedom and you pray for for for God to forgive you every day and you don't come back and fuck with your people, y'all.
Speaker 1: Final, This is only so what's that fine line?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: We'll take nipsey hustle. What's the fine line of going back but protectingself? What's the fine line from David Battle the.
Speaker 2: Spirit of discernment? Like I had to realize that, man, sometimes people are just hurt. It ain't person A lot of times when you're dealing with people in the hood, it ain't that big dislike you, but you are a mirror to show them what they don't feel like they can do. And like, if y'all know this, man, I was never the type of rapper to wear a whole bunch of I don't wear my jewelry out unless I'm going to shine.
Speaker 1: On mother another motherfucker. That got what I guess.
Speaker 2: And I'm at that point in my life where I can have some nice ship. When I was coming up in the trenches, I was out that mother fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry. I like David Banner. He cool and ship. If I was a guy. That's why I never like, you haven't noticed me, but I never do. I understand the club longer that hour. I never get a motherfucker enough time to get drunk, not just drunk, but if you are smart, strategic. So I've never given the motherfucker enough time. Oh yeah, Okay, I got that on me. I was a dog, but that didn't line. Bro, they didn't know. It's just knowing what you used to be. Yeah, And like I told you, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If this was on tape or not keeping your very heart but developing a snake's mind that you know. I know, I'm gonna tell y'all something that I know about me, And I don't know if I ever said this on on camera before. I know a lot of my contemporaries don't like me, and they don't like me because if David Banner becomes popular, then etiquette and morals means something. That's the thing that they don't show or they don't talk about what and NIXI, these were people who who.
Speaker 1: Honor meant something, Your word miant something.
Speaker 2: And so if NISI becomes the most powerful motherfucker that you can't treat women any kind of way that you want to. You can't not keep your word, You cannot have a cold. If Pop is number one rapper, then you gotta say something about the Black Panthers, because not if he's dead, you don't.
Speaker 1: Talk about that part about him.
Speaker 2: You cannot talk about part and not talking about revolution, not talk about the people.
Speaker 1: You cannot be You cannot David Benner cannot be popular, and you're not honor the hood. You're not honor the side. You can't say he's stupid.
Speaker 14: Look at Mississippi, the artists that came out of Mississippi that you know of the play. Tell me cret ain't smart. Tell me David Better ain't smart. Tell me too, no heads ain't smart. Tell me Ray Shrewmande, the final fucking a close, and and and and and and being free thinkers come on, man, So you can't say that shit no more.
Speaker 1: But what they want is.
Speaker 2: They want an an adult rated nigga with no morals and no values, so then they can do anything with our music.
Speaker 1: And it's not his fault because he doesn't know any better. And I never criticized the rapper because most rappers told you what they were.
Speaker 2: There was one female rapper in particular that I respect her so much because she told you who she was in the beginning and she never faulted for that. And then people once she detained a multi millionaires, I don't believe no, she said, this is who.
Speaker 1: The fuck I am. Those who know know I told you she was that she had a business and stood on it. Stood on a business. I respect it. That is the reason why I say it closing. If y'all ever know.
Speaker 2: All the stuff that I did with trading, all the stuff that I did, bruh, it was maybe ninth wonder Erica Badu Tyler quality.
Speaker 1: The rest of it was all gangsters.
Speaker 2: Like there's somebody in particular who probably the stops the second favorite gangster rapper. He brought me ten twenty thousand dollars and theyve been I don't want nobody, you know, he said.
Speaker 1: I know, if you have it, it's gonna get to the people, he said, But I don't don't. I don't need no fame for doing the right thing.
Speaker 2: Anything that I've ever done for the streets, anything I've ever done for the community, came through gangster.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget this in my life, bro. And I hope he don't mind me telling me telling the story, bro. And now I'll end with this. I was driving through mid time right when OFFSET got out of prison, and I know what up O G. He's like, OG can't get your number, said I need some help. I was like, boy, bro, what you mean? It's like I want to do better. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: That was so like for a man to open his heart like I just and then that's right when legs so I can understand why that connection didn't happen. But he asked me anything.
Speaker 1: I just want to know, can you help me know what's Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's our responsibility our children. We can say whatever we want to about these kids music.
Speaker 1: Our children are a direct reflection what we did or did not teach.
Speaker 2: So if if they're not going in the right directions because we didn't want them in the right direction, we don't have we don't have no connection, we can show them what to do.
Speaker 1: We didn't put them on.
Speaker 2: If you look at the generation after me, then that's the Soldier Boy era on to what we have now, that's.
Speaker 1: The same generation.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, before him was a generation that we skipped over and guess it was free rappers in that category.
Speaker 1: You can't name many after them, create Kenzie Lamar and Jacoble. Their generation was a generation.
Speaker 2: After us, and we didn't usher them in and it was about three to five of them, and it was no more rappers.
Speaker 1: Out of the generation for the most part, and that's our fault and it wasn't because we were selfish. It was because we didn't know what we would do.
Speaker 2: We didn't add lawyers that were from the city and marketing company. We had to figure that shit out. So we're trying to hold this shit up if you businessmen and rappers and do the beats and tour and every fucking thing else. And we didn't have an opportunity to pull the kids up. Schnoop was the only other person I ever heard talk about that that was our fault. So the kids put themselves on them, so why should they fuck with us. We didn't do nothing to pull them upp. So all I can do is be here and be an example. And y'all be surprised what kids called me and the questions that they had, so they just waiting on that stuff.
Speaker 3: Sure, David Bannon, we'll appreciate you man. You know you're welcome anytime on Big Fact. Make sure y'all support everything. What's that website again?
Speaker 1: Dot com?
Speaker 3: There you go, David, and support everything he got going on right now? Yeah, yeah, stream that check us out to.
Speaker 1: Business coming up on b T. That's that's coming up. Family Business, Family Business, New Orleans. Yeah, New Orleans. Shout out to that girl over there and everything intact. Before I Go was the movie that I played to God.
Speaker 2: And Before I Go really really really exciting about that man. And uh, you know what, what I just asked people is just just sup poor. You know, you have to invest in people that you want to see successful. If y'all and black people all emotional about politics, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: This is the last thing I promised I'm gonna go with Jami.
Speaker 2: Why do we go get the same motherfuckers who didn't give a fuck about no politics before to talk about politics now?
Speaker 1: I never understood this ship.
Speaker 2: Why don't get the motherfuckers who've always been talking politics that's always If you don't do that, you got the same motherfuckers that's popular, and then expect them to know or do what's best for If I talked about this on another show, if we're the engineer to a problem, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Be smarter to get a engineer if we really want some real answers to you, we just want to talk about Yeah, nobody want to do nothing.
Speaker 2: I'll be Donna did the wrong ship to be the only like it needs a dumb in here.
Speaker 1: I'll be just what's your saying, Oh, yeah, you want to do something. I don't want to do something.
Speaker 2: You know what I am gonna do, Bro, I'm gonna get a whole bunch of money, man, and y'all my dream.
Speaker 1: You know, I gotta go if I want to about the water, I want about water.
Speaker 2: Right as much as we talk revolution, if they want for white folks cut off our water, cut off our electricity, We're gonna get right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Jackson saw some of that, right.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm gonna tell you someone cameras cut off. Like I developed something, bro, and submitted it to some really powerful people. If I'm gonna show you some of this, Virginia, can you pull up that water thing for him? You got that the water proposal?
Speaker 1: Bro? Like, like, no bullshit, I'll say this to them. I'm I'm gonna shut up.
Speaker 2: I really really believe that my talent and my ability to think is being wasted. Yeah, Bro, I really think that I can help do some things that can help change the world. And Derick Grace said it one time. Dere Gray said, could you imagine David Banner with a billion dollars billions of dollars that's accessible? Whatever we think about that we could really do it. We wouldn't have to go to nobody else, you know. And that's the reason why I was telling you that I gotta be more quiet, because look at what level I'm getting to. And you know, them folks like as much as black people think that you get some credit or some money being revolutionary, you don't. Their motherfucker's scared me, bro. And I finally break my way through them doors, and then I start popping that ship again.
Speaker 1: And then if y'all notice I slowly disappeared, you make sure that you don't go disappeared. Is you mother gonna be like that did it to me on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay with you? How that it was a tiny.
Speaker 2: Membory time every time I spoke seventy eight thousand whatever, you know what I'm saying, it gave you that shit.
Speaker 1: Went down to three hundred, you know.
Speaker 2: But you know what it taught me, and what God has shown me is that means we have to build our own technology in our own We gotta we gotta stop, you know, giving our power to other people and then be surprised.
Speaker 1: Because they do the same thing every time. Right, I look at I look at America as a snake.
Speaker 2: And why is that? Even if you had a pet round snake, y'all was cool. Cool, motherfucker decided to bite you one day, would you be surprised?
Speaker 1: Why? Because it's still a snake.
Speaker 2: Historically, and people are always there's some good snakes. Yeah, the black snake for a farmer may be the best snake on this planet. Maybe the best animals, keeps the rat south and all kind of good ship. Right, But like Mark, I mean, like Mohammad Alisau, when you see a black snake, if it's a month a whole bunch of other snakes, you're not gonna be like, ooh, that black snake now, even like all them snakes.
Speaker 1: Guy Big Facts.
Speaker 3: David bat O, Big Fast, Triple W dot Big fastpot dot com.
Speaker 1: He was a little money.
Speaker 2: Yeah this.
Speaker 1: He some money. Yeah, man on the streets, it's big fact, No capt bitch,