Speaker 1: Earners is twenty twenty one a year of execution. In order to execute, we have to have information, and the number one place that get the information eyl University Shotty tell them what we bring in.
Speaker 2: Yes, EYL University has been reloaded. We already have one hundred pass webinars. We already have weekly webinars. We already have our private Investment group on Facebook. We already have monthly financial planning calls, we already have bi weekly real estate called. But what has been added to EYL University this year is access to MG the Mortgage Guys home Buyers Blueprint which walks you through the home buying process from A to Z. And what also has been added breaking News Alert. Everybody always has to be in our group chat and when we talk about all the investment plays that we are making. We are going to have investment calls, group chat calls with me, Troy and the whole team and walk you through our plays that we're making and give you insight into our portfolios. All of that for seventy five percent off. That's right, we are doing a lowout sales seventy five percent off for a limited time only. Go to EYL University dot com right now and sign up.
Speaker 3: See you on the other side.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forts back drop b drop, Mike drop back drop drop.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, welcome back e y L at L edition. Another one, another one, another other one. So for over eighteen months, this is one of been been one of the premiere topics that have we been been requested for. And we actually gonna give you a double dose of two of the top topics that one we've covered briefly and one we have not covered yet at all.
Speaker 3: Sure, four X, that's the elephant in the room.
Speaker 2: I hope you're not listening.
Speaker 1: That's a elephant in the room by four X. Man, it expands us.
Speaker 2: It's a very controversial situation. Man, either you love it or you hate it, but us during Alesia, we just had to provide information and four X, no matter how you feel about it, you can't deny that it is the biggest market in the world, Bigger than the credit market. Credit market is number two, four X is foreign exchange currency is number one. So it's a huge, huge, huge marketplace. A lot of people, uh day trade for X, invest in four X, make money in for X. So it's a viable investment option as well, and it's something that's been around for a long period of time and it's not going anywhere because currencies aren't going anywhere. But if it does change and currencies change, it'll go more digital in the world of crypto currency, which we'll talk about today also, So we're gonna give you a double dose, so four X and crypto. So this is going to be an epic episode. We got the right guy, we do. We the right So Justin Owens has established himself as an expert in both fields, and we actually met him through who's the first person, I think, Alex Alex Alex shout to Alex. Good energy, that's a fact got so you know, out in the Atlanta they got the whole circle of CEOs. Shout out to the whole crew, and Justin is definitely a part of the circle CEO. So we met him and just established the relationship with him, and you know, super super cool dude, extremely knowledgeable, and when I was talking to him, I realized that, you know, all investing is pretty much very similar. So he's explaining to me how he's doing technical analysis with four X and it's the same thing that we know with stocks, the same indicators, all of that stuff, and even on crypto, a lot of it is and we know crypto, but it's synonymous with you know, investing in stocks next to that nature. So he was the perfect person to have this conversation. So I'm excited about it. So first and foremost, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it, and I appreciate you all for having me about it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we hit him up, like, yo, man, you want to come on the show, I'd be honor. I was like, let's do it. Just let's do it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I love what y'all been doing for the community, the culture, you know, and leveraging your platform to give people access to people they can normally touch, like you know, the Mark Cuban joint that you just had, Like everybody can't sit down and have a conversation, but y'all didn't keep it to yourself. You shared it with the world, and I think that's why you all continue to get blessed because not only you're doing something for you know, obviously it's something for your families and for yourself, but now you're impacting so many more people. So you know, they say impact before income. You guys are making a big den So I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you, brother, appreciate it. So let's jump right into it. It's four X. What is for X For people that might not be familiar, they only see the spam comments on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yeah, believe it or not. You know, most people have participated in it. You know, foreign exchange.
Speaker 6: The foreign exchange market is the largest financial market in the world. But if you're ever going to a different country, you know, Europe, Australia, Mexico, you typically have to trade your country's currency for that country's currency. That's foreign exchange. What we show people how to do is instead of you having to go to these different countries and physically hold the currency as long as you got to sell phone, laptop, computer, whatever the case may be, you can actually trade for in exchange literally as long as you got internet. So what we show people how to do is make those similar type of trades like going to Canada and all these other places.
Speaker 5: But you know, laptop computer, you can make the same trade.
Speaker 1: What has been the cause for the frenzy over the past five years, I feel like out of nowhere. I mean, it's as existed, like you said, for a long time, over the past five to seven years.
Speaker 3: It's like the number one thing people want to talk about.
Speaker 5: So good question. It's a couple of reasons.
Speaker 6: Number one, up until a few years ago, to trade for X used to have to have a three million dollar networth, and to start your trading account used to have to have a one hundred thousand dollars to open it. So it was only a wealthy man and wealthy women's game. So a lot of people that are wealthy, they know about it. They're like, Okay, I know what for exists? Whow we just started talking about it, right, And I just say myself, right, is that you know, you had something called retail brokers that opened up, So now the qualifications wasn't so high like you get like today, you can start a trading account with ten to fifty dollars, So now the barriers to get in the game is a totally different game. Now you can start with fifty dollars account, one hundred dollar account, and you can grow that to a few thousand, as opposed to you know, if I wanted to get into it ten years ago, fifteen years ago, I would have to have three million dollar networth, which is it easy? And then one hundred thousand I want to put in there. And then on top of that, it was really expensive to learn how to trade. So like you have people like Robert Kiyosaki. He has a course that will teach people how to trade, but it's anywhere from forty to fifty fifty.
Speaker 5: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: So even if I met the qualify, even if it was ten to fifty dollars to get started, if I didn't have that large amount of money to get into it, I'm still not going to invest into it. Well, now you got you know, people on social media, you can get started for a few thousand dollars in their courses hours a couple hundred dollars that people can actually learn how to trade. So it's the barrier's entry to the investing side and then the educational side that's made it more of a frenzy. And then you know, you're adding a piece where people can get paid to referred. I think you kind of you read off of this, you know, So it's uh, it's been it's been a unique combination, but it's been special because in the midst of it, I would say you know, being a part of it. There are people that I would say market it the wrong way. They market it like, hey, you come over here, you get rich, you learn how to trade, And that's not true. You do have to put in time to learn how to trade and invest. But man, if you take the time to really learn it and not trying to get rich, tomorrow is very profitable.
Speaker 2: So all right, so let's let's step into it. So, all right, four x trading. You explained to me that you have to trade four x in pairs. Can you talk about that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, So to kind of pull back, right, So the foreign exchange market, you know, we talked about us anywhere from five point three to six point six trillion dollars, all right, so by far it's not even up for debate. It's the largest financial market in the world, the like the United States. The stock exchange is like twenty two billion dollars a day, so it's really really big. So what you're doing is you have the entire worldwide economy of countries that you're really trading for or again, that's really what's happened. It's just another form of trading. Like at the beginning, we had bartering, so you had you know, if you had some wool, you had a painting. I'm trying to figure out how to get your painting. We figure out a way to exchange things. Well, now the whole world has said, okay, you know what, We're basically gonna go off of a standard note, and so everybody's agreed to it. For the most part, most countries have agreed to it. So now when you're trading in the foreign exchange market, stocks is when you're trading the evaluations of companies foreign exchange. I'm looking at countries, so I'm looking at the economy of the United States. I'm looking at like what's going on with Brexit and stuff like that. That affects the British pound, that affects the uro ow and so there's a lot of things that are happening. So when I'm trading let's say, for instance, the Australian dollar versus the euro, I mean the United States Dollar a U D USD. Well, what I'm saying is, if I go on to buy, I believe the Australian dollar is going to be stronger than the US dollar this period of time.
Speaker 5: So every time you enter a.
Speaker 6: Trade you're buying and or selling another currency at the same time.
Speaker 2: So it's like, all right, I'm gonna do the Australian dollar and the US dollar for lack of a better word, betting that the Australian dollar will outpace the US dollar today correct in that period of time, and if that happens today, I make money. If the US dollar outpaces the Australian dollar today, I lose money.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 6: But it's not even just today. It could be like you could be in a trade for a few minutes. You can be in there for a few hours. You can I mean, people hold trades for months, you know, swing traders. So it really just depends on the time period that you're going to be trading in.
Speaker 5: You know that you can actually be able to make money.
Speaker 6: But the thing is, if I say, you know, I believe the US dollars is gonna get stronger and it gets weaker, well I'm gonna lose money. But it's the same principle that we talk about with trading, Like when we're traveling, So let's say we go to Europe. When you go to the country, when we're traveling, we're not really paying attention. It's like Okay, give me a thousand dollars and give me whatever that is in this country's currency. And then when you leave the country, you either the country's currency is either gone up or going down. That's why when you go to the foreign exchange booth at the airport, y'all, notice that the value is always changing. It's not sitting. It's always changing. Currency is always moving. So when you have those movements in the market, we're able to make money on those movements, just like you would traveling, except for now don't have to travel to Europe or travel to Canada to make that profit.
Speaker 5: I can do it from my home.
Speaker 1: So in terms of time, right, because I'm thinking right Far East Asia, obviously the economy starts with four hours. How do you supplement for that, right, Because if it's daytime there, it's probably midnight here. How are we factoring that into the equation.
Speaker 6: You have different trading times, like the market is open, so you have the Tokyo session, the Australian session, you have the London session, which is one of the biggest, actually the biggest, and then you have the New York session that's the United States Seestion session.
Speaker 5: So all of these sessions.
Speaker 6: Each country is moving at different times, and so that's the cool part about trading for X. It's twenty four hours a day, five days a week, so as opposed to like my trade stocks as well. You know, if I'm not available from nine to basically four thirty five o'clock, I can't trade it as opposed to four X. If I'm a night out, well maybe I want to trade the Tokyo session, you know, maybe I want to trade the Australian session. And then you know, like the London session starts at our time about three am, So if a person wants to trade that, then they want to wake They got to wake up at three am in the East Coast time to be able to trade that. So it really depends upon what time of day that your most I tell people that you're most productive. But once you find a currency period that you really rock with and you really understand how it works, I.
Speaker 5: Tell people, stick with it.
Speaker 6: You only need two or three currency payers to really understand how they move, to understand how to be able to make money, similar to stocks, like you know, there's certain options. I'm sure you guys know, I know how this moves. And then whence you understand how it moves, like, okay, cool, let me just follow this. All right, it's pulled back here, but I know there's another opportunity for me to buy. So because I've been following it so long, I'm not freaking out about movements in the market.
Speaker 1: So if I like the time, if I'm like the British pound and waking up at three am, I'm fighting a trading pair at that time to actually say, all right, I'm staying in this market for the day or the minute of the hour or whatever.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, And the best time is to really traders when you have like an overlap of markets, So when you have the London session overlapped and overlapping with the New York session like the United.
Speaker 1: States overlapping meaning open versus closing, verse open, open and open open and the same time.
Speaker 6: Because remember this is the world wide market of money, so that means all these countries over here that's doing business. Everything that has to happen, Like even when the government has to buy something from another country, they got to exchange the currency first. So everything that has to happen with the worldwide economy, they have to This is this is where they have to play at. So now like if if Australia's open and let's say London is not, well it's not that much going on because it's only them, right, But when you got the United States open, you got London open at the same time, where there's a ton of movement that's happening in the market.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting in people might not be familiar that actually currencies do fluctuate. But like you said, if you go to that booth in the airport, or if you just watch the booth and you see those numbers, it's not like it's moving like stocks like up and down, like you know, crazy amounts, but those little it might be you know, a tenth of one percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pips, that's what we call this movements in the market. Yeah, so that's how we calculate movement in the market.
Speaker 6: And then your lot size, that's your risk, that's determines how much money you're gonna be making per pip.
Speaker 2: So explain the pips and lot size.
Speaker 6: So a pip is just basically the movement. So it's a little bit different. But if you if you looked at a chart like a four x shart, you would have like a price that's gonna be talking about like the main pair, right, and then as that is that fluctuates in the.
Speaker 5: Market, is it moves, that's the pip.
Speaker 6: That's its just how we calculate movement in the market pips.
Speaker 2: Like for stock market, they call basis points, which is a point of one percent correct, So like if it moves one basis point, that's point that's one percent of one percent correct. So if it's ten basis points is point ten? Is it similar to that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would kind of get into like the lot size, right, So because like now like yeah, I guess it moves by a certain amount of pips. So you can have one hundred pit move, you can have a thousand pit moves. When you say, when you hear people say that they're talking about the movement in the market, but that doesn't mean like, like let's say on cryptocurrency, bitcoin may move a thousand pips, but it may have only dropped a couple of dollars in real life, because it's just different movement in the market.
Speaker 1: Now, I will say it sounds similar to ticks in the future's market. Yeah, I think that was equal to like one cent or something like that. So it sounds like pretty similar.
Speaker 6: And then your lot size is just you have like a point zero one, so that's like ten cents a lot, right, then you have a.
Speaker 5: Yeah point one and then that's.
Speaker 6: That's a dollar a lot, and then you have a standard lot, which a lot of people want to try to get to.
Speaker 5: That's like a one point zero.
Speaker 6: So if that that's telling you, based on the lot size, how much money is going to be made on that move based on what you put in. So even if I had a ten thousand dollars account, but I only said I want to make a dollar per pip, if it moves one hundred pips, I made hundred dollars. But if I would have been on that same trade and said I want to make ten dollars a pip, well, then I would have made what is that one thousand dollars on that same trade. So it's not just the trade that's happening, it's also the risk that you set up on that particular trade.
Speaker 2: So what the what's something like all right, if you want to start trading, what's the format, Like, what's the platform.
Speaker 5: That medi traded for?
Speaker 6: It's a few of them, I mean meditrade for is what a lot of people use Trading View is a good place to look at charts. If you want to be independent of a company, like you know where you could just look at it yourself. You could do that as well, but you've got to have a broker that you're going to be attached to.
Speaker 5: So it's a ton of brokers out there.
Speaker 6: I tell people just choose a reputable one because you know there's scam brokers as well too. That's one of the benefits to having like stocks because you don't have to worry about somebody just you know, there's things that regulate the market right well four X. If you don't have a reputable broker, you could be in the trade and they said, hey, you know you you look at the chart and you won, but they're like, no, we got to spread and you lost. And that happens sometimes in the market. That's why you want to try to find like reputable brokers. And then once you get a reputable broker, then what you want to do is you want to connect it to your medi trader, for that's where you're going to really execute your trades. So what'dra four it's just a it's a platform for you to be to execute your trades. So it also has charts, but most people normally mark it up on like Trading View or some other like charting software, and then you just execute your trades from either your phone or your laptop there. So that's where that's where it's kind of like a almost like an e trade, except for it's not the broker as well. So it's like you find somebody that the broker that you're going to enter the trades through meditradeor four allows you to execute those trades for yourself.
Speaker 1: So for a lot a long time, especially documenting, people felt like for us is illegal and I'm wondering now obviously we know it's not, but what role do government banks play?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because if the currencies drop when they be trying to purchase them, like, what role are they having.
Speaker 6: They're one of the big players in the market. So you've got I mean, it's a lot of players in the market. You got governments, you got banks, the other financial institutions, hedge funds, believe it or not, a lot of hedge funds actually trade for it.
Speaker 3: I saw that one.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like if you look at like show billions, a lot of people watch a lot of stuff they're trade Like you look at truck Okay, they're really trading for It's if you look at the money show on TV. At the bottom, you'll start seeing like now that you know, you'll start seeing you know, USDCAD, it's a whole bunch of currency piers at the bottom.
Speaker 5: That's for X. It's right in front of people the whole time. So it's not a scam.
Speaker 6: It's just perceived that way because they see people the way they market it seems scammy or spamish, and some people are Now I'm not messing with that because the person that's shown it to you it's a scam, right, And so sometimes it's because of who brought it to you that makes you feel that way. But if you have a professional on somebody that's making a lot of money, now you're gonna listen, like, man, how do you make money?
Speaker 5: How do you do this?
Speaker 6: I'm like, okay, trade for X now, people listen. So what I've seen is it just depends on who brought it to you. You know, like somebody on the side of the street that looks a little ragged and say, hey man, what you do trade for?
Speaker 5: She's like, oh no, brother, leave it. That happened.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: A girl, a girl was actually in our program, no joke, no joke, a girl that was in a summer program. She had to be like seventeen eighteen. She was like, Troy, can I speak to you? I'm like, yeah, what's going on? She was like, nah, counk come over here and like with one on one and I'm like, what's up? And she was like what are you doing? Like tomorrow at three o'clock. I'm like, what you mean? It was like, I want you to come to this meeting about some making money. I said, asked you if you don't get out of here, like I pay you.
Speaker 5: Right right right, right right right. But you know, people got to start somewhere.
Speaker 3: That's the fact.
Speaker 6: I feel like if I would say this, y'all wouldn't be sitting I started doing this three and a half years ago, y'all would have be sitting there with justin three and a half years ago.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: But because I study got better, you know, people pay attention now, you know, But at the beginning, it was like is it real?
Speaker 5: Now? It's a lot of risks that goes with it.
Speaker 6: You know that you know, I tell people, as much money as you can make, you can lose them for its. And so you know you've got to have you know, understanding and understanding of like proper risk management you get into the trades because a lot of people what happens when they get into forests. Another reason why it feels like a scam is they really don't want to learn it. They just want to put their money in and they just want to grow it. How do I make money? Like I had a pastor, big time pastor. They got started not too long ago. He was like, look, I got quarter million dollars I want to put in the market. I'm like, no, you're not doing that because you don't.
Speaker 5: Know what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Because it sounded like a quarter million sounds like a lot of money. But when it's a six point six trillion dollar market depending on the day, that ain't no money.
Speaker 5: They'll suck that up in a few minutes. Big shocks, big time because.
Speaker 6: Like to move this market, you got to be a bank or financial institution, you know, like retail traders.
Speaker 5: That's us, Like.
Speaker 6: We we make up a very small percentage. I think it's something like less than five percent of the entire market. It might be less than that, so it's not a lot of money that all the retail traders that you see are.
Speaker 5: Putting in the market.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I think that's where they get that reputation from. It's who was bringing in how people are marketing, but it's people get better, their confidence gets better. I think one of the things that's cool about it is you don't need people to make money. Okay, you know, like I can just trade. I don't have to recruit nobody, don't have to sell nothing to nobody. I understand how any links I can make money by myself, and that to me was really cool, especially when look at last year when people were really shut down investing and stuff like that. That's that's a that's a powerful skill, especially if you understand what to do with it. When you look at what some of the things that happened in stock which we were just talking about, and what happened to digital currency.
Speaker 5: Knowing what we know now, I would have I would.
Speaker 7: Have I would nothing last year and just put it all in the market, because I mean it would be it would be a wrap that fact.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this as far as like stocks, well, obviously you know people have their favorites, whether it's technology companies Apple, Microsoft, Google, and all stocks aren't the same. Like I mean, if you invest in, you know, a penny stock is not the same as investing in Tesla. So currencies is it the same, Like are they like some currencies that are like the premier currencies or do you have a favorite that you like to actually trade it?
Speaker 6: There are, but it's all it's all Uh, it's all personal, you know.
Speaker 5: I tell people all the time, trading is personal.
Speaker 6: Because what it is is really like you got to look at the chart and it's got to make sense to you, you know, at the end of the day. Because like, for instance, my personal favorite is aud usd It's not the top.
Speaker 5: Moving currency, period but it flows for me.
Speaker 2: I'm like a chill Australian dollars.
Speaker 6: Australion dollar US dollar right, and so Australian dollar versus US dollar.
Speaker 5: But for me, I'm like a chill guy. I travel a lot, so I don't.
Speaker 6: Need a ton of movement to be able to make the moves that I need to make in the market. There's some people that are like USDJPY the United States dollar versus the Japanese in moves a lot. Some people like like now there's a new one that you can trade on four, which is US thirty, which is the top US top thirty US companies that are in that currency period, and that's really volatile, so.
Speaker 2: It's thirty companies.
Speaker 6: The dollar is just thirty companies, right, the top thirty companies, and I don't even know which ones. I don't trade it because it's too for me. But I had a friend last year. He made three point three million dollars on it just trading US thirty. But it's very risky, so they'll be in trades for a short period of time. But the year before that, you know, DL made I think it was like one hundred and eighty thousand dollars just regular for it, and he really studied US thirty and get into it. Made over three million dollars last year trading it, so it's very risky.
Speaker 5: You can a lot of people don't even know.
Speaker 6: You can trade gold and silver on in the foreign exchange market, so you can trade commodities in there.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot of ways to play in the game of forks.
Speaker 6: You just got to find a currency pair or a commodity or something that really rocks that you really rock with and resonate with, and you really understand some people don't know. You can trade digital currency in there, so you can trade the bitcoin versus the US dollar or XRP or theoreum and things of that nature. So there's so many ways for a person to really get into the market. It's not just you know, for x is just the title of you know, the market. There's so many ways that you can actually make money inside of.
Speaker 1: It after you've made your selection of your pair. Are there like some strategies or technical things that you should be looking at when you go into this, because I know we've had a conversation before about doing the analytics and the technicals when it was coming to the stock mark. So what are some of those things that we're using for us?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, I mean there's a lot of tools some people trade with indicators. Personally I don't, but they work for people. Again, it all depends on what works for you and what you see when you look at the market. You know, some of the basics that are really important. It is like supporting support and resistance, understanding you know, the floor and the ceiling on a certain currency. Prayer that helps you with your entry point understanding, like druing trend lines so you can see where the market is going. When it breaks the trend, maybe it's a good time to get into the Marketibonacci, right, using fibonacci looking for retreacement levels and when okay, is this a good time to get back in. All of those things really kind of come in and so a lot of people use is a combination of a few things, and that's kind of become their strategy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of that stuff and stuff that we talk about on market Mondays with stocks Oh wow.
Speaker 6: So yeah, once we start talking like you be like I think we were talking about binary options, and I said, use like a call and to put stuff like that, like a lot of stuff is very similar. And in fact, I think it is in the options. I think it's called that I don't personally trade. I have a lot of people in my group that trade it. I actually believe it's the same terminology that people use.
Speaker 5: So it's all very similar.
Speaker 2: What is the binary options binary options?
Speaker 5: It is still for X, but it's time for X.
Speaker 6: So like with regular forks, I could be in the trade a couple of days, a couple hours, months, whatever I want to choose, whenever I want to close out and call my profit or my loss. When it comes to binary options, it's time for it. So you're literally looking at the market to go above a certain point in a certain time period, whether the it's a minute, where there's three minutes, or if you want to continue to roll it over and so it's literally the same thing except for as time forks. A lot of people call it money and minutes because your decision, your ability to make money is done in three minutes. So one thing I like about it is that you get your response, your feedback really quick, either lost or you want you know, you know, as opposed to like sometimes you know sometimes like we were talking these days, you make a lot of money, lose a lot of money, and you can do the same thing there, but it's it's quick. It's either like, hey, close us out. I made fifty dollars or I lost fifty dollars. Close this out in a minute or three minutes. I either lost five thousand, I made five thousand. It's literally that quick.
Speaker 2: So you you're you're doing daily like what's your what's your personal strategy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm more of like an entry day trader.
Speaker 6: So a lot of trades I have, I'm going to hold it for a few hours, maybe a couple of days, and I'm out of the trade. You know, like some people they hold them for a few hours. That's literally it a lot of people. It's like like some people have strategies where it's like ten pips in dip. As I get my ten pips, I'm out.
Speaker 5: You know, we have a.
Speaker 6: Calculator in our group as well, like you just some people just go off percentage points. When I grow my account by ten percent or twenty percent, I'm out. So it really just kind of depends on your strategy when it comes to trading, because you know, greed is you know, it's you know, and I think I think one of the things you find out about yourself through.
Speaker 5: Trading is if you're a greedy person.
Speaker 6: You know, because I've been in trades, been up with a couple of thousand dollars, I'll be like, all right, no, maybe go to ten thousand, and then it go down, you know, a couple thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: You be like, let me just wait to get back to where it was. And then you know what I'm saying, like, why did I just take it.
Speaker 3: You get back to thousand.
Speaker 2: So you say you don't you don't do technical analysis too much?
Speaker 6: No, No, I don't use I don't use a lot of indicators, you know, because what do you use? I just use basically technical analysis, bro, I'll use supporting resistance, I'll draw my trend lines, and I'm just looking at good entry points on the market.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: That's it for me.
Speaker 6: It works because what I trade now a lot of times, just like we were talking before, is digital currency. And so I mean, I like to keep things simple. I've seen people charts and they got all these indicators, they got all these waves and all this kind of stuff, And can't it be helpful for a newer person absolutely to find a good point to get in. But I've been trading now three and a half years, so a lot of times I know what I'm looking for, and a lot of a lot of times that stuff on the charts really make it more, it messes it up for me.
Speaker 5: So I don't I don't really get.
Speaker 1: What's the level of time commitment we need to be successful because a lot of times we talk to people like, yo, do your research, do your homework, But this is different because it's twenty four hours. So what's the level of commitment that we should have allocated to, you know, if we want to be successful, if we're trying to do the fifty or sixty pips in a day or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's a good question.
Speaker 6: A lot of times, what I tell people is you want to give yourself, you know, an hour a day, five days a week over ninety days, and you're not gonna be an expert, but you'll be pretty proficient to start calling out your own trades yourself. Now that's a different question from when can a person start making money? Because the good thing the thing about fortes, you can be making money on accident. I have a lot of people.
Speaker 5: I've had people that have had incredible days, but it wasn't on purpose.
Speaker 6: And I think that's what a person has to be honest with themselves is when they get into it, like did you really know what you were.
Speaker 5: Doing or was it an accident.
Speaker 6: Now I've got a sergeant a military he just retired from the military, but you know, his one of his first trads he made, he made like eleven hundred dollars on his way to work. So that was like his first time making money without working, which I think is really cool. I think that's why we got to talk about investing more because most of us have never experienced making money without working. I tell most of us have been training how to work from the neck down. What trading and investing does teach you how to work from the neck up. And so he got in the market, he made, you know, eleven hundred dollars and he was like, ooh, this is crazy. Everybody ran in his office. He's like, but I did it on accident. He said, justin what made me start studying? And said, what happens if I can learn how to do this on purpose? Now Gilberto's had thirty.
Speaker 5: Thousand dollar days, forty thousand dollar days, He's.
Speaker 6: Had people that made more money. But it's all because he started learning it and saying, okay.
Speaker 5: I got to do this thing on purpose.
Speaker 6: But he started out like everybody else. You're watching videos, going through it, you know, taking the time. And so for most people, I say, look, ninety days, you'll be proficient. Twelve to eighteen months you'll really get it, and then you know the level of being a master trader. I don't even know if I'm a master trader yet, because I think you have to see so many things in the market to call yourself that. Like, you know, you can have a good year trading, you a master trader. I mean, you just had a good year. But when you can go through two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, you can go through twenty and twenty, you can go through whatever's about to come, and you can still be consistent. Okay, now you're a master trader. So that that's the goal that everybody wants to get to. You know, some people call themselves that that. I'm not there yet, so I don't profess to be, but I can hold my own.
Speaker 2: You said something earlier before, Cam when you was like, uh, you can never work your way towards financial freedom.
Speaker 5: Now you can't. I mean, I think that's that's a trick that we've been taught.
Speaker 6: And I think now that we realize investing, you realize there was really no way to catch up with people that are millionaires and billionaires by just working, because when you start realizing the kind of money you make without working, Like bro, I've woken up like I woke up some days and be like I remember I used to try to make this in a year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I made it. The fact, we call it our sleeping bag. You wake up to money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But now I like that sleep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, gave over that, But it's sleeping bag. That's what we call it is because you can make money in your sleep. And most of us have only been taught how to make money by working. And to me, that's the trap, because that ain't how you do it. How many people like I didn't go to college. That wasn't my lane. But here's what I thought about, and I do. I'm not education because I think it is valuable. I said all this because but but here's the thing what I looked at before I was going to go to college.
Speaker 5: It was two things.
Speaker 6: When I was going to go to school for business, my parents took me to all these schools and I asked the professor that was running the courses, how many of them ever ran a business? They none of them ever had, So I was like, that was a not And then I looked at how many people do you know? And I asked all this, how man people you know that worked a job their entire life and they're financially free.
Speaker 2: Very few? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know anybody, but it's very few.
Speaker 6: So it's like, if that's the lane, if that was the route, I had never saw anybody do it in my life. I say, it's got to be another way for me to be able to do this. So I got into business, and so I started doing well. And you know, I wasn't poor growing up, like I had a lot of things that I needed, but not everything I wanted, if that makes sense. And so my parents great parents, incredible parents. I learned a lot of my work ethic from them. My personality comes from my mom, it comes from my dad. But when I saw a lot of things they did, I was like, Okay, I got in business. I started making money, and then what do you go? Do you go buy all the stuff you couldn't afford when you.
Speaker 5: Had no money. So I started doing the trips.
Speaker 6: I started having the shoes and all this kind of stuff, And then I realized how much money was just sitting in my closet.
Speaker 5: And then when you get broke, eventually, you.
Speaker 2: Know some.
Speaker 6: You'd be like, Dad, I really need that seven hundred dollars, right, I could sell these kicks too, right. But a mentor came to me and he was like, listen, justin You've done pretty well for yourself. But he said, man, you got to learn how to start having money work for you. And so the key is you got to have money start working for you harder than you're working for it. He said, look, why don't you have your money go out and bring your profit every day instead of you send your money in traffic, have it go to work every single day, and then you then, you know, like the richest man of Battleland talks about, your goal is to have your money, have kids and then grand kids and then great grand kids. What most of us do is we get make our money and we spend it. And then the last three letters of the word spend is what every time you spend your money, it ends for you, but it starts working for the person that you just gave it to. And that's the thing that we've been we've been caught up with, you know, is people get.
Speaker 5: All their money.
Speaker 6: We saw last year with the stimulus checking all that stuff, d R Line was out to sit out the buildings to this day so that even if you get the money, like and people weren't even going out, were in quarantine you're getting a fresh outfit to be by yourself.
Speaker 5: But what do we do.
Speaker 6: We get the money and we go spend it instead of taking it and investing it. The only thing I've seen with most of us, and it don't matter to me if you do four x digital currency stocks, is you gotta learn how to invest, because if you're not saving or investing, you're not even on.
Speaker 5: The road to creating wealth. And that's that's just the fact.
Speaker 6: We got to learn how to have our money workingforce in the market place, and if we don't, there's no way we're gonna win.
Speaker 2: When you spend money, you in money. That's definite, spend it it is. That's a fact. So let's talk about crypto a little bit. Yeah, this is what everybody has been feeding for crypto currency conversations. So all right, crypto. Right, we got the big dog, big coin YEP, which I think makes up like seventy percent of the marketplace shortage.
Speaker 3: It's as sixty four today.
Speaker 2: Sixty four dominant. And then you have the other coins ethereum, light coin, XRP, things of that and data say.
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member fdiic.
Speaker 7: Erners.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash e y l to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash e y l. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: Hook of that it's number four.
Speaker 5: Now took XR piece, but a lot of them took XR piece by now.
Speaker 2: So all right, let's start. We'll have a broad range conversation. But let's start with bitcoin, the granddaddy of them all right, bigcoin, household name, people hated and love it.
Speaker 5: Top performing asset for the last couple of years in fact.
Speaker 2: So if somebody right now is thinking, Okay, what is this bigcoin thing I keep hearing about it? Is it safe? Should I put money into it? Is it gonna just disappear overnight? Like, where do we start with the conversation with bitcoin?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: I think the biggest thing is to understand the technology, you know, with blockchain, and that's something i'm still I still study it to this day because it's so I'm like, man, there's a lot of stuff to this, to this entire ecosystem that's been built, but in my opinion, it's here to stay and you can see it, you know, like it's funny. A couple of years ago, JP, Morgan and Chase was saying, don't touch it as a scam. Now we believe it's going to get one hundred thirty thousand. They put it that one hundred and thirty thousands because they when it took off in twenty and eighteen, it's twenty seventeen, yep, December, the big money wasn't in the game. So what do they have to do. They had to talk about it driving down because Okay, this thing might be real. Let's talk about it real quick. Now we build the infrastructure. Now you've got banks getting involved, youve got countries getting involved. That's now because they're like, this thing is going to be around, so let's figure out how we can be a part of this growth. And now you see companies and institutions that are now making a part of their portfolio. Not like they're not getting super aggressive yet, but you know, ten percent of the hedge fund is now going into crypto. It's starting to show you that money is now starting to get into it. And once they get into it, you know, it's it's almost that that that's saying that it becomes too big to fail?
Speaker 2: Do you view it more as I think the word cryptocurrency is a little misleading because digital currency, really, I think even currency is a little misleading because it's not being used as I think people's using it more as an investment store value more's goal. So do you see it in the future as actually being used as currency or more so as like a store value goal?
Speaker 6: I do I think I think it depends on which one. But I think bitcoin is more of a like people are storing money in it. But like and I hate the XRP is going through what it's going through. We'll see how it pans out. You know, the guy filed a suit and then step down the next day, so we'll see. But XRP is an example. It's utility is to help with international payments and making it cheaper, so That's why you had companies like Western Union and money Gramming them partnering with them because you know how it used to be to send money money graham was expensive and it took a lot of time. Well, now you can send millions of dollars in a matter of seconds. So that's the utility that it serves. So I think they're going to have depending on the currency. The use that it serves in the marketplace is where is where it's going to make sense for you to invest. So what I would say to anybody, even if it's bitcoin, before you invest into it, research it, Like, don't buy bitcoin just because you've heard it's time, because typically by the time you heard about it, the move's already been made. Like you should have been buying it that when it was like March thirteenth or eleven.
Speaker 5: Last year, it was thirty eight hundred dollars a coin. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: Now it's thirty five thousand, you know, and it's been higher. Now people are trying to get into it, and I'm like, well, you know, now for your money to double, it's got to go from thirty five thousand it's seventy thousand. Maybe you want to look at putting some money in there. I tell people that if you want to, because you can buy fractions up. You don't have to buy a whole thing, you know. Maybe I always have like my portfolios, half of it is bitcoin, and then you diversify with all coins because bitcoin is the it's the brand.
Speaker 5: A COMEP got to have that, you know.
Speaker 6: But then you have things like ethereum ness at all time high right now XRP, even though it's had what is going on.
Speaker 5: The majority of their usages.
Speaker 6: Is out of the United States anyway, so they only shut down the United States, which is like ten percent of their uses, but it's still up. It was eleven cents last March, it's thirty something since today xl them. That was super low. I don't remember what it was. I bought up three cents, right, thirty cents.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight.
Speaker 2: That's stellar sells. Stelling's back by IBM.
Speaker 6: So it's like all of these things. It's like, man, what's the percentage of growth on that? Though in a matter of months. So what starts happening is as the bitcoin grows. That's happened in twenty and seventeen would have happened. If people will start taking profit. That's why some of it's pulling back right now, and people are starting to invest into these art coins. So when they start taking money from here, then they put in these art coins. Now they start growing because people are like, oh, man, I can take the man stell what do you call it? Etheroereums of a thousand? Man, if he gets to two thousand and three thousand, well now just triple my money again, triple my money and bitcoin at this point, I gotta take it in ninety thousand, which.
Speaker 5: Again will it could happen, you know.
Speaker 6: So that's why what they'll do is what people will do because you think about it, Bitcoin's kind of been a the stalemate for the last week and a half or so, right it hasn't really been a lot of growth. So well, man, I could take my money out of here, put it in etherean real quick. That's growing right now. Some of these other coins make my profit and then flip it back into bitcoin. So now I got more bitcoin than what I had initially. And so that's what that's what a lot of us are doing, you know, in the marketplace, and it's been real profitable. Another thing with trading digital currency on the Forest platform is it's open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Four x is only open twenty four hours a day, five days a week.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that was and that was the thing we were encountering. It was like we started taking shifts. This thing don't close. It was like you know, like you know, at four o'clock you can rest if you do watching the stockroll, like all right, well tomaw's a new death right. And then crypto currency it was like, yo, it's Sunday at three am, Like yo, somebody got to watch the charts man, Like you know, you get that text match. It's like yo, we're up one hundred percent. It's like, how do I get more money in there? But you gotta wait for the banks. So it was crazy, but it's the same discipline, right, like you by low so high. The problem is when we see crypto go or we see bitcoin go to forty one thousand, it's like I better get it now for a gets two hundred.
Speaker 5: Right, And that's the worst time to buy something.
Speaker 6: This is at it all time high because it's always gonna pull back nothing just And that's the thing, the thing that makes us people up in business too, because people psychologically, we want something that just just goes up.
Speaker 5: And nothing just goes up in life. It has time. What goes up and it comes back down, goes up and comes back down.
Speaker 6: And I think if we start understanding the philosophy more so of investing, we can become more successful investors. And yeah, I mean, I look, I'm not a wizard when it comes to this stuff, but I believe digital currency, cryptocurrency, whatever you want to word it as, is here to stay.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 5: It's for me, you gotta learn it.
Speaker 6: I would hate to be that person like in our parents generation of the dot com earand's like, oh, that's a scam, it's not gonna be here.
Speaker 5: And it's like, well we're.
Speaker 6: Wrong about that one, Like why not at least why not at least learn about it? It don't take up. I read something. I read something and that don't quote me on this, but it was something like, if you got a little bit of money, you can make a few thousand dollars. If you got millions right now, you could be a multi millionaire. With digital currency, you got multi millions right now, you could be completely done financially. Because of what's happening with the growth in it. So I think for anybody that just puts it aside as a scamra it doesn't work or it doesn't make sense. I think it's just naive to say something about something that most people haven't even really looked into.
Speaker 5: Why not look into it? And I have friends.
Speaker 6: I had them put one hundred dollars in bitcoin last year. They called me like, man, I got a couple hundred dollars a year.
Speaker 5: How do I do this again? I'm like, I thought you was gonna keep doing it. This whole process is.
Speaker 6: Going on so you can make money on accident. Well, man, what happens if we started learning what to do it? And then you know, one of the principle I teach people is you know you got to get some cash, take it by build a grown asset that's gonna.
Speaker 5: Make me some more cash.
Speaker 6: And if we start spending this money as opposed to this money will never be broke. The whole thing is like, y'all got you know what assets of reliabilities? The goals have some assets that are paying for everything in your life. Investments are just like that.
Speaker 2: So what about GBTC.
Speaker 6: GBTC that's so I don't know the exact name of it's like Gray Scale Bitcoin Trust. I think that's the name of it. I invested in that. That's you can buy it on e trade or on the trade on the stock market. It's not it's not like a it's not like a stock stock, but it is you can buy it on e trade, and I like that because it follows bitcoin's growth, and so a lot of us we follow bitcoin. We've been watching it for a while, and so we buy it on both stocks. Were just trying to be a part of it all. That'll just be transparent with you. If I can get over here, buy it over here too, Great Scale, which is really cool. You the initial and a lot of their funds. You have to be an a credited investor anyway to be able to take advantage of it. They've opened up that fund because there's been more millennials that have been wanting to take part in it, but they couldn't, you know, really understand the crypto side. But like right now, I think it's at you know, thirty five maybe thirty one dollars a share, and so it follows bitcoin's growth. So when bitcoin grows, it'll grow.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: When I first started looking at it. It was between five dollars, seven dollars, nine dollars. I was buying all the way up. And you know, it's got is high. I think it's like forty something dollars over the last couple of weeks. So to me, that's another way to get into it. If you just kind of want to play around with it, you can dive into there and you can start making money there as well. I think matter of fact, I think Friday they just bought another three hundred million of bitcoin.
Speaker 2: So and it's and it's you know regulated.
Speaker 5: It is like regulating all that stuff.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go.
Speaker 6: You gotta worry about nobody's stealing it, you know, because you know, think about you know, digital currency. I mean we've seen all the reports like the guy that remember you posted a guy lost two hundred million.
Speaker 2: I was crazy.
Speaker 6: I would be going through the trash can too, because you find it, it's a year of your whole life. But you know, you got you know, I buy my digital currency now only the coin based coin base pro, and then I trade it. I transferred to something called Ledger.
Speaker 2: Talk about that. But what's coinbased pro coinbas pro.
Speaker 6: It's just like coinbase but it has lower fees. You gotta it's pros because it's a little like events, a little bit more events, but the fees are lower, so you're able to keep more your money when you're when you're buying a lot of the currency.
Speaker 3: You always start on Coinbase or did you try these other platforms.
Speaker 6: I try to Binance a little bit at the beginning Binance. Of course, in the United States they shut down all business. There are a few now other ones that you can buy it on. Of course cash app that you can buy it on now, Semini Semini, and it's somewhat it's a new one that everybody just started talking about. I have to look out. I'll after this, but it's a few of them that you can buy it on. Coinbase is kind of like the brandy you know, standard, especially here in the United States, and they're starting they're trying to go public as well, so that's something I'll probably look at too, you know, if they can get through that process.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's a great place to buy it.
Speaker 6: I don't store it there because there's a lot of things that happens when you're storing it on there. A lot of times you'll see when there's big moves in the market, a lot of those platforms, they'll stop working conveniently, you know what I'm saying, which.
Speaker 5: Again is why they need regulation.
Speaker 6: You know, because a couple of weeks ago, XRP literally went from like forty or fifty cents one night to like almost ninety cents in coinbase froze, so you couldn't take money out. You can buy it or you can sell it. Because there was people that's trying to take bitcoin. They're like, oh man, we could move all this bitcoin in here now and it's gonna keep going. Because xrp's biggest high it was like three thousands some change. So people are like, man, I can flip my money really quick.
Speaker 3: Remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it's like now like I put my stuff on Ledger. And if you get a ledger like nano nano accident really matter which when you get just make sure you get it from their website.
Speaker 2: So what can you explain what a ledger is? A nano ledger.
Speaker 5: It's it's like it's a secure wallet. It's not on an exchange.
Speaker 6: It's like that is your exchange, so you know it doesn't hold all of them, Like I can't send XLM.
Speaker 5: I can't see Stellar.
Speaker 6: There because it doesn't have like a wallet for it yet, so they're still building out support. But a lot of the major ones Bitcoin, like coin Ethereum, XRP, you can store them there.
Speaker 5: And so when your wallet on your own person, it looks like.
Speaker 3: A USB drive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly what it is, just like a USB drive.
Speaker 1: And obviously it has codes and each coin all coin and some people I don't want it to go over there head and all coin is any coin that is not Bitcoin, so it's an alternative to a Bitcoin. And so the nano ledgers will come preloaded with a wallet for specific ones, and so if you have XRP, it'll have the transcript for XRP where you can store it. So some people are like in the past it was like, yo, well I'll trust that, but what if I lose that? And so you can go to like an XRP and actually upload the wallet to it. The problem is if you upload it to it and somebody hacks your code on your computer, it's like all right, well, now have access to your XRP and one day you may come and it's going, which is why you have the nano ledger, and you should never lose the nano ledger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you know you've heard those hor storys of people taking their phone to like Rise on the eighteenth and getting it fixed, and they came back and then wallet was wiped out.
Speaker 3: Yeah we know front that I have it to. Yeah, it's Google Authenticator.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's got he switched phones.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this because some people say that actually the most secure thing is to write down. Is that more secure than the nan no leedger? How does that work?
Speaker 5: Write it down?
Speaker 6: I never wrote it down, you know, like all the people I know in crypto told me to get the ledgers.
Speaker 1: So because you can write it down, right, you mean like as like your hand like handwritten, like you have your cold.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can write it. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: But the ledger is like it has its own address.
Speaker 6: So what what I like about it is, let's say bitcoin goes to one hundred thousand. Everybody's trying to cash out right now in coin base. It may just lock you up for you can't do nothing where on the ledger. What I could do is I could send it to another exchange that's working or someplace else and take my money out exactly. So that's the kind that's that's the benefits of that. The security of it is pretty good too. You don't have to worry about I mean, I mean unless somebody you gave somebody all those codes.
Speaker 1: That you're bringing us down class backs.
Speaker 2: I lost five hundred dollars in bitcoin. I sent it to the wrong actress one time. That's something you gotta be careful of.
Speaker 1: Now you can scan it, though before we have to do the copy and paste or write it down. But now I'm thinking like that flashback of when we got the now Legends. We came to your house and it was like four of us and it was like a twenty question survey. It was like, how am I gonna even remember all these answers.
Speaker 5: You got put in?
Speaker 6: To say someone, I got a couple of different locations where I got it.
Speaker 2: I also, I can't get into finance right now. I got like three thousand dollars in binance. That's just like in like Tron and Car Dannel.
Speaker 3: We made some money on Tron. I was big on truing. I was big on Justice Son.
Speaker 2: And then good thing is that I moved all of my major I moved most. I moved like all of my real money off of finance into Coinbase, but some of them, like I don't think Carden, well, Tron's definitely not supported on coinbase, and I don't think Stellar is either. It is. I think my Stellar is still on binance. But how can I get that out?
Speaker 5: I would if you can't get it out, how can I do that? You got to send it to your wallet.
Speaker 6: So if you've got Coinbase, yeah, if you open it up, there's a wallet that you can see.
Speaker 2: They won't let me do it. But they won't let me send money out.
Speaker 5: They are a scam.
Speaker 6: Now what happened for them, Now what happened for them is for the US they shut down services. So a lot of people like they send out emails. It was like, if you have money in there, you gotta get it out. So that may be one of the things that happened. Because the problem with the US right now when it comes to digital currency is we're so far behind. So the regulations are so heavy on it because really, you know, the banks and stuff didn't want it to happen, you know, So we're all the other countries a little bit more open with it, or a lot of the other countries are a little bit more open with the United States is not. So Binance didn't shut down operations, They just stopped service in the United States because they're like, okay, y'all, y'all, y'all, ain't even a big pool of money right now. It's a lot more money that's out here other than the United States. So similar to what's happening with XRP, they're only running into regulatory issue US in the United States. And it's not even they're not even being fine as being like a scam. They're they're their their lawsuit against them. Is it kind of what you're saying, is it's an actual investment vehicle that people are looking at it as and they're like, Okay, well you've already said that bitcoins not. You've already said that Ethereum's not, and you're saying that we are. So that's what their whole their whole piece is about.
Speaker 1: The crazy part is that when they did that, and just being in the tech background right away, we were like, yo, we got to get a VPN, Like we got to get the VPN because now it'll say that and VPN is a virtual position network.
Speaker 5: Is that what virtual private network?
Speaker 3: Private Network Virtual private network.
Speaker 1: So if I'm in Atlanta, my VPN will tell you that I'm in Rio dejan Eo, and so now I can trade on those platforms. But that's the whole process in itself. It's not recommending that. I'm just saying that that's what people were doing in those days.
Speaker 2: I mean even now it's like coin Base, like depending if you live in New York, like the regulations is crazy, and if you go to Connecticut and Jersey you can actually do something.
Speaker 6: That's what it's the United States, bro, And that's like Coinbase had to get rid of XRP only because they're working on becoming public in the United States.
Speaker 5: So they're like, we can't be to this company.
Speaker 6: Which I think that's smart too, because sometimes in life you got to associate, disassociate yourself and people that's going mad, Like hey, you know my man, let's just make sure to see how that work out and then come back together. You know what I'm saying, Because they're still saying, hey, it may come back on because you can still it's still there. But you know they just you got a you know, time wtel so you know this is right now. It's the wild wid West, and I think that's exciting, you know for me, because everything that's created a lot of millionaires in America has started off and then the world started off being the wild wld West until there's some things that came to place. I would say for anybody that's investing in any of these things, it's just learning how.
Speaker 5: To get to the right side of money. That's literally it.
Speaker 6: Because most of us we have money, and we feel like we don't have enough money to invest, but we do.
Speaker 5: We're just on the wrong side of it.
Speaker 6: Like I was talking with my buddies and I was like, you know, how many of us have had.
Speaker 5: Netflix for how many years? I don't know, five years or more.
Speaker 6: And you know, even if you just look at the five ten or like the eight ten or twelve dollars I think now pay like eighteen dollars a month, But how much you've been paying for the last five years versus what would happen if you would invested that same money that you spent into Netflix. How much money would you have. So what's happening for most of us is we got the money, we're just on the wrong side of it.
Speaker 5: Everywhere.
Speaker 6: Instead of investing in Apple, man, we had every single Apple phone. It's then investing into Tesla. We dropped, we got a couple of them. It's like, but why not learn how to put our money on this side? First, have it make us some money, and then get on the other side. And I think platforms like you are, where you're showing people and teaching them education and teaching them how to mash the markets can be life changing for a lot of people if they take it serious.
Speaker 2: Now that's the fact, and it's one of these things where a lot of investments are related. Like you said, like when you learn about how to read charts, you can read the same charts for crypto, for four x for stocks. So it's not as complicated as it made sound.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: When you first heard about this stuff for the first time, it's like you're speaking Spanish, you know what I'm saying. But the more you become familiar with it, it's like, Okay, I'm catching on, I'm getting it. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: That's like my mentor David, he's the one that told me about GBTZ.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean he's I was like, and he but he.
Speaker 6: Had to show me how to buy because it's not like regular stocks, so you gotta you could just push by market.
Speaker 5: I think you had to do like a limit order on it and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: But I'm like, man, it's the same type of stuff that I was learning these other areas.
Speaker 5: But like, man, you just learn how to invest in the.
Speaker 6: Stuff, how to write people in your ear that you can make money on, Like you gave me a call and some stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, I didn't even have to.
Speaker 6: That's the benefit of being around people that are like learning and stuff and teaching it. You don't even have to be the expert, right, but you can still get the benefit of being the expert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So how did you get into investing four x crypto? And you do some stocks too? Like what made you do? Were you always into investing in your whole life?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Nah, Man, I had a I had a mentor.
Speaker 6: Initially I was kind of say at the beginning that was like, you know, you've done well for yourself, but you got to start having money work for you.
Speaker 2: You did well for yourself, what were you doing?
Speaker 6: I had an actually my own network marketing company, So I had a netw marketing company myself before that, and then I had that for like three and a half four years. Then before that, I had a call center, so it was the company I would call you. So I had a contract with eight and T Verizon Direct Energy, which is like with deregulation of energy, but on the commercial side, merchant processing. I did that for like four and a half years, and then I started off like door to door seals, so you know whatever, I could sell door to door, so you know, through those things, I made good money. And I had a year and a half that was real tough, like financially, and I was like, dang, all that money that I had to go through my hands, and I'm like, you know, and I was like twenty two twenty three. That was the first time I seen like seventy thousand months, eighty thousand dollars months and stuff like that when I was selling, and I was like, man, this is crazy. So I'm just buying stuff, but I didn't know I had to learn how to do the right things with my money and be more disciplined. I didn't realize that just because I make the money, it wasn't on mine. And so I had to realize, Okay, you know what, just because you make XYZ, that's not all yours. You gotta invest it, you gotta pay taxes, you got to do all this stuff. And so a gentleman came to me. He was like, listen, you got learn this. And then my mentor, now David, he came to me and he was like, listen, you know, this is what we're doing with four X. And I had me and my best friend we had went to a like an online seminar. I forgot the name of that company and they went out of business, now online trading academy. They were really big. They were run ads and stuff, and I was like, man, I really like that for X thing. But it was like I think their course was like thirteen thousand to thirty thousand, depend on which one you got. And I was like, man, I'm not really ready to put that kind of money into it. So I just kind of put on a whole And so when he came to me about this investing thing, I was, I know, I got to learn investing.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter what I do.
Speaker 6: It don't matter if I get into cars or anything else, no matter, I got to take the money I'm making.
Speaker 5: I got invested.
Speaker 6: I knew that was a critical part of my life because I didn't do that. The first time, I said, I can't just spend it at all, and so I got serious about it. So initially I was just doing stuff like with my financial advisor, mutual funds, bonds.
Speaker 5: And stuff like that, and you know, it's really good. You know, it's safe. You know, like you know, if she has a fifteen percent year, it's incredible. You know. I'm like, Okay, that's great. But you know, you know, stuff that we invested in, that's a good day. I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm like, all right, it's not bad, but it's it could be better, you know. But in that world, you know, that's when I started looking at for us and like people don't understand it because you know, I would have people that were starting account with one hundred dollars and they would make ten dollars and they're like, man, that's no money. I'm like, but you make ten percent in a day. My financial advisor might be trying to do that for the whole year, and it's like, man, we do. Most of the market went down by a lot and we still managed to get ten percent. So when I start seeing the potential in it, I was like, man, what if what if a person could just learn to be really consistent at getting ten percent or or fifteen percent in a day in the market and grow it in compound to be disciplined. That all that just trigued me to really get serious about it, and so, you know, growing from there to not really knowing.
Speaker 5: That much about it.
Speaker 6: The first wave of crypto, I didn't really have a lot of money to invest into it. You know, I had a few thousand in it, but I didn't have a lot, and I was like, man, two things I wanted to have happened the next market collapse because I knew it was coming. I wanted to have money to get into the market because I was you know, we said it happened two thousand and seven. I was twenty years old, so I didn't really have a ton of money. Then I was just getting started. And then I was like, man, this crypto thing come back around, I really want to be able to take part in it. Because I was at the beginning of it, I didn't know what I was doing. So that's what got me interested in in triggering into it. And I think I'm always going to be with it now because like we said, man, I don't know of a place you can make this kind of money with no work, Like we literally get paid to think, you know, like you put money out there and cook up and you know that's what happens.
Speaker 5: And I'm just I'm more now.
Speaker 6: I've become passionate about teaching people about the mindset and the philosophy of investing in business and stuff like that versus just making the money, because I think if you get anything just to make money, you'll feel we start that way, you know, everybody starts away, but you got I think you got to get passionate about really diving into like you when I was talking to you, like really diving into these companies.
Speaker 5: And what everybody wants to hear is, man, how you.
Speaker 6: Made fifty thousand a day? You made whatever today? Yeah, but how did I get it? How did I know to make that decision? And that's where the studying comes from, That's where the time comes from. And so if you're looking to get into force anything else for that matter, you're just trying to get rich, I would say, get excited about the education and the knowledge, because that's what's going to bring you to money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that was one of the best things in during our comms it was like a two hour conversation, but it was like your knowledge was like, Yo, thank you for teaching me this. Now I got to go do the work. And then true trust and fashion you ran to play. Yeah, you ran to play. And so that's empowering. And I know one of your goals for the past couple of years is like, Yo, I want to create more people that are making these type of decisions and actually running plays. And so I know you said you want to create a one hundred chairmen and how many six figures?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and six figure traders, yeah, one hundred, one hundred.
Speaker 3: One hundred hundred. Yeah, talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, for me, it's it's uh, it's it's I think you got to have an environment where people really believe things can happen for them. And so that's what we've been able to create, you know, with our company, and we gotta we got a simple, you know platform that teaches people the skill set. I'm personally really passionate about teaching people about leadership because I think you you know, leadership sets the tone for everything, you know, in every company, every country, as we just saw here in America, there's a lot of things that you know, just leadership is really important. So I teach people a lot about that. I'm working on like an ebook that come out for that as well. So people have really been able to learn the stuff that I've learned because I learned it. It wasn't I didn't come in as a leader, But it's teaching you know, people the right things because what a lot of times what people don't understand what leadership is that you can be. You have good leaders and bad leaders. And I'm not saying poor leaders, but like you know, Hitler was a great leader, he was a bad person, and so you've got to learned the right skill sets, but you've also got to make sure you got the right principles to go with it. And so teaching people those things. And then as we're getting the money, I'm really you know, I stayed down for a long time. Like a lot of things I'm doing now I could have did a long time ago real, but I really couldn't afford it, though, I like I could have from the money I was making. But I remember I talked to my financial a Virs, and we was just talking about this Rolex and she was like, you can't afford it, And at the time, I was making like thirty some thousands.
Speaker 5: I canna afford it. It's only twenty two thousand.
Speaker 3: We got this conversation the other day.
Speaker 5: It was like, no you can't. I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 6: She's like, no, you can't, and then she started breaking it down and telling me why. I was like, man, I needed somebody in my ear like this before. And then when I did it, I felt great about it. I was like, man, Okay, now I really I really could have did it because now it's easy for me to be able to do and so I think that's the thing we got to start teaching people. It's like, yeah, there's a time and place to do stuff, and you know a lot of the flash and all that stuff, that stuff ain't going anywhere. But you know, like I was talking to somebody early, I was like, man, how many of y'all spent three thousand, four thousand hours on something last year?
Speaker 5: And everybody raised the hand. I'm like, if you would have knew.
Speaker 6: That, if you would have put that three that four thousand into bitcoin, it could have turned to forty. So now what you didn't realize is that the outfit that you bought that cost forty four thousand. It didn't really cost you four thousand. It really cost you forty because you missed out on that growth that you.
Speaker 3: Opportunity, growth potential on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so that's the thing if we start understanding that as a group and the people like I. My first four x account I took, it was a two hundred dollars account. In the two and a half weeks, I grew up to three thousand, and at the time, my friend I was really big into video games. I don't know if y'all play video games. I'm on video games though, Like Madden, I listen, I was a beast.
Speaker 3: No, no, I was not NBA Live.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, NBA Like, yeah, that was cold too.
Speaker 3: But Madden matt All was top thousand. I got to a top thousand.
Speaker 6: Okay, strong, but like, you know what you got to go to to get to the elite level a year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and that's why I stopped playing. Yeah, No, I couldn't be leading anymore.
Speaker 6: I got rid of my Xbox and my friend was like, bro, you can afford the Xbox.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you know, you don't understand.
Speaker 6: It's not about the two hundred dollars that it costs three hundred dollars at the cost is.
Speaker 5: What it could have been if it was in my investment account.
Speaker 6: And I think if we start getting people on that now, like I ain't gonna lie I bought a controller, you know what I'm saying. So so I go to my friends, I got a controller. But I was like, man, I gotta I gotta really start teaching people to stuff. But I had to be the example of it in my own life. And so now my groups starts seeing like people that work with me, people in my business, they say, man, Justin could have really did this a long time ago, but he waited. Now makes you feel uncomfortable doing something early, like the stuff my mentor has done, Like it was I was telling y'all like man, he' said million dollar day and stuff. I'm like, man, this is crazy, Like how can I even brag by the stuff I'm doing when you know what I'm saying, like you chilling with levels? It's levels, And that's what I think. We got to keep getting people around Like I'm looking at your investments like, okay, yeah, we got to keep doing this, but it's not me. But but think about it, what did this conversations used to be like, oh, let me look at your fitt Oh man, you got Jay's, I gotta go get those. What if we made those conversations where it's like, man, your investment account and I gotta get that. Man a knowledge, I got to go get that, and that becomes the thing that's cool and that's popular. I believe, entrepreneurs, investors, we're gonna be the people over the next few years getting the shoe deals, getting the endorsements, because that's where everything is really going. We have a platform where, you know, that's trying to be funny.
Speaker 5: You don't have to be.
Speaker 3: An athlete, rapper, athlete.
Speaker 6: You know, and really like even the clothing line came from living in Atlanta being I'm six five and you got a nice car.
Speaker 5: That's the first thing people ask, Hey, man, you play ball? No, you rap? No, what do you do? And they're thinking sell drugs? That's us.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, But you know, there's people that don't look like me, and if they have a nice car, that's not what the first.
Speaker 5: Thing they think.
Speaker 6: And I think one of the things that we got to do and we're doing, is changing the stereotype of what successful's like in our community and that you can be an investor, you can be smart, and you can still have a hoodie and some jeans. But you you got this and that's the piece nobody can ever take away from us.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. That's a fact. So what's up? What's next for you? We're showing your vision board for twenty twenty one. What projects are you working on? Yeah, talk about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a couple of things. Bro, I got you know, I got the clothing line me and mister two weeks out I think.
Speaker 3: I love my God.
Speaker 6: So we're grown the entrepreneurship clothing line and so we're investing a lot into that. Actually just invested into some medical transportation companies. So but probably by the time this is out, you know, I have that that'll be like public.
Speaker 5: So you know what I'm saying, say so that that's gonna be uh, that's gonna be dope.
Speaker 6: And uh yeah, now I'm gonna get more into like I'm not I don't of course is not really gonna be my thing, but like, I got a leadership playbook that's gonna be coming out because everything's like roun to play.
Speaker 5: I got a leadership playbook that's gonna be coming out just teach people.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of things I learned, and like building businesses, working with people, communicating with people, because that's that's a skill that's that's necessary, you know, because I've seen people that had great talent, but they were terrible with people and they still fail. And so it's helping people become better with communication, better with leadership.
Speaker 5: And so I've got a whole, a whole.
Speaker 6: Line up of things that are coming out and then just just grown this investment portfolio.
Speaker 2: Bro that said shot out to the circle of CEOs, want to talk about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man, you know, it was organic, you know, I think that's the thing that was best about it. Nobody was trying to come together. It wasn't even a thing that we were trying to come together and do. It was just brothers that was doing well and we're like, hey, man, let's meet every week and let's just brainstorm sheer ideas.
Speaker 5: And it just became something that was really cool.
Speaker 6: And so now we got a circle of CEOs that literally totally different lines of business, Like nobody does the same thing, but everybody's went in their own right, but we had the same heart for people and that was helping them and pouring into the community giving back, but not just being examples in business. We want to be examples when it comes to being a great father and the great you know, significant other or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 5: It's just it's just making sure that we become a leader on all levels.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we're looking to you know, grow the circle and get better every single year and.
Speaker 5: Continuing impact the community.
Speaker 1: The circles accepting applications and they all come with leather jacket.
Speaker 3: They come with a leather jacket.
Speaker 6: Listen, I get y'all leather jack worked that I had a close friend and made it. Shout out to authentic Martians they made.
Speaker 5: That was a nice y'all. Yeah, y'all got y'all that dope.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, thank you for joining us, bro. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: I appreciate y'all having me for I don't take anybody sharing their platform lightly and just I'm proud.
Speaker 5: Of what you all have been able to do for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: You guys are superstars.
Speaker 6: Congratulations on everything that's gonna come for you all because y'all have put a lot of good seed out there and it's even people behind the scenes that a lot of people don't know. But it's like, man, the kind of a good seed that y'all have put out there, it's already started to come back. But I don't even think you guys are really even reaped what there is the so for what you all have done for a lot of people. Man, So I just want to say, appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank you, appreciate that. Appreciate that Troy Housekeeping items.
Speaker 1: Shout out to everybody on Patreon dot com. Y'all noticed our Proud to Pay program. Obviously the top tier Tier five. Y'all have access to ey L University, the number one school for business, entrepreneurism and anything related to finance. So shout out to all our earners that's a part of that, and shout out to everybody that's supporting the merch it continues to grow. And again, thank you for your patience with that. We greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you guys for rocking with us. We'll see you next week. Peace.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop Mike drop, back drop drop