Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Brent Nudson is a self made entrepreneur who learned in the nineteen nineties that mathematical algorithms, quantum physics and frequencies were going to shape the future, and he went on to forge one of the largest Canadian debit and credit card processing platforms, known as Tangerine Concepts. His technologies have now been in use within the wellness industry for years with amazing results and people benefiting from pain reduction, improved injury recovery, anti aging properties and improved health. He's passionate about frequency and quantum field technologies and excited to bring these technologies to the world at large. He understands today's environmental problems and is the founder and CEO of four Urbs, Inc, a global initiative. Brent Nudson, Welcome back to Coast to Coast AM.
Speaker 3: Hi Richard. Great to be here, Great to be back with you.
Speaker 2: Doctor Magda Havis is an environmental toxicologist and Professor Emerita at Trent School of the Environment at Trent University in Peterborough, Canada. In addition to her research documenting the harmful effects of electromagnetic pollution on plants, insects, farm animals, and humans. Doctor Havis is also studying the beneficial effects of pulse electromagnetic fields and like therapy. She's published more than two hundred articles and has given more than three hundred and eighty presentations in more than thirty countries and at twenty five universities and colleges globally on her research. Her passion is to share this information with the public, politicians, and healthcare providers so they can make more informed decisions regarding their EMF exposure. Doctor Havis, welcome back to Coast to.
Speaker 4: You by her being back.
Speaker 2: Richard Brent, this is your second appearance on Coast you were back. You were on with me in March talking about this pure wave cell. And I'll direct listeners to the Coast to Coast AM website if they go into the slight carousel, which is right there in the landing page, and they'll see for RB's feature photos and that first photograph is of the actual pure wave cell. Just explain what that cell contains and what it's all about.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, great, Richard. What I'll do is I'll try to make it is when they're looking at it, or for those that are listening can see. So in basically following a formula, a mathematical formula on sacred geometry principle, it's just taking very strong neodemium magnets, very powerful and the reason that they're important is because they won't lose any of their gas rate for at least twenty years, so they won't lose any of their strength. So what basically is inside that cell is really potent neodemium magnets that are configured in a geometric form that doesn't allow them to move once it's in that shape. In that in that pure wave cell, it holds an algorithm frequency that we're looking that has a real profound effect on not only human cells, but insects, cells, plants, any kind of any kind of any kind of cellular structure that's that's that's dealing organically, and so that is what is they're looking at when they're looking at the cell. But it's a very potent, very strong, about forty eight thousand gauze strong magnetic frequency that's put into a geometric.
Speaker 2: Form and these these neodymium magnets are placed in the alignment is based on sacred geometry.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yes, that's that's the key, Richard, is that that that's what took me all the time and how to figure it out. So a lot of my study, my background, as you said, was it was in in in debit and credit, which is basically in mathematical algorithm moving money around. Well, when I came out of that, that industry, but my passion was always on sacred geometry shapes because I realized by looking in nature, is that's what hells the frequency or the algorithms that you're looking for to make change or to If you're looking for a certain way of making something happen, you've got to formulate that algorithm and then hold it. So in this case, I was looking to affect cells so that they would be like we'll talk later on which is the earth frequency of PMF also electric magnetic frequency. It's a natural frequency that the Earth formulates. So cells respond to that human, animal, insect, and that's what I was looking to capture. So it took a whole bunch of trial and era of using this magnetic force which glues it. So magnets are the gluing force that takes that shape and holds it. Otherwise you have to use something man made, you know, electrical or so forth. So this is more natural. This was a natural way to hold a frequency to effect cells.
Speaker 2: All right, So obviously what we're talking about here is a way to combat a very serious problem, which is a bee colony collapse disorder, where whether it's from toxins in the environment or electromagnetic frequencies or causing the worker bees in a colony to die off and then mysteriously they don't even find the bodies in the hive. The queen has left the you know, the baby bees are left. There's honey there, but the colony, the hive can't survive without the worker bees. And this is happening worldwide. And when we consider obviously that the bees I think, I read are responsible for about eighty percent of the pollination of fruits and vegetables and seed crops just in the United States, something like one out of every three mouthfuls of food that we put in our mouths be pollinating. Pollinating is responsible for that. So this is a dire situation. It has huge economic impact, it has a huge ecological impact. I mean, our you know, our very survival depends really on on bees. So just give us kind of the mission. What you're trying to do with these pure wave cells at for our bees.
Speaker 3: Well, what that's a great that's great lead in because what what it was, what was concerning me was the same as you just just indicate it was with this huge bee die off. And when I was going through the sequences of of of understanding how to affect cells or how to how to build up immune systems are healthier cells, it became I was doing really studies with you know, on with humans and what it was doing for pain and for food, how you could reduce pathogens in food. But it dawned on me when I came out of the industry that I was in is I always wanted to be part of something that was bigger than myself, which was something that was going on out there that was a real problem, and with the bees, as used to suggest, it was a real problem. And so I thought, well, probably the way. Now there's many reasons. Food sources for bees is a big part of it. What they're subject to frequency wise, which magdo will get into a little bit later, and also what they were subject to with their pesticides and so forth. So these were what we would call really affecting their immune systems. So I thought, well, if I can go in to the hives and build up the immune systems of the bees, that they could ward off, I can't really affect you know, what frequencies they're up against, or some of the pesticides and food sources. So if I could go in and build up their immune systems, and then if you really, Richard, want to help the B situation, you must help the beekeepers. They controlled ninety eight percent of all the bees. So then it really doned me I really have to look after the beekeepers themselves, because they financially when they lose bees and food sources, it's really a strain on them. So I started a company called four R Bees, which would be about going and really looking after the beekeepers and providing them with these pure wave cells and food sources and queens and so forth to build up their industry or their hives, and therefore let them have that in the hive and build up the B immune systems. And what's what happened is is that the principle of thinking about that has really turned it around for these beekeepers because it allows them to then go and do what their job is and then the bee are strengthened up by they have this support systems that are coming in for them. So this is this is where we started it, and the pure wave cell came out of the quantum field of going in and doing what I intended to do, which was to build up immune systems.
Speaker 2: And so your your mission is to get one of these pure wave cells into the hands of every like, get one in every beehive with that, give give them to the beekeepers for free so that they can put them in the beehives.
Speaker 3: And then you're also that's exactly what we As a matter of fact, I have to just say something. The whole four ARB's team asked me to express our absolute gratitude to the Coast to Coast listeners from the last time we were on in March, the support was absolutely phenomenal on coming in and supporting buying our honey and pure wave cells and what that just to what you're asking, what that enabled us to do is we give out those cells to the beekeepers at no charge. Those are free of charge to them. But it's really because of the Coast to Coast listeners and a myriad of other people that have come in to support us by doing the products that come out of those hives and therefore goes right to the beekeepers. So not only the pure wave cells are free, but we give special seats wildflower seedings that we do where we come and see their properties and so that that way the food source is there. That was the second issue. And then we come in and if there is some die off on queens, it's expensive for them to replace that, so we come in with the queens and replace. You know, every two years you're going to have some queens missing, so we provide that. And the more that it can be financially for the beekeepers, the stronger they get. So they've been expanding their hives and then what they've been doing is getting more properties that where they're expanding the hives. So it's really working now that we're it's been phenomenal. Even since the last four months this of spreading it out, we brought out multiple beekeepers saving really because of your listeners, literally protecting and saving millions of these It's already in the words, and we're expanding it out.
Speaker 2: So doctor Magna has let me get you in here and get you to explain why you came on board with this project. And so, you know, we have these pure wave cells sort of we're getting sort of anecdotal evidence. I guess that they were working with beekeepers. They were reporting you know, less colony collapse or in fact their bee hives were thriving. So you came in to do what to apply maybe a little bit more scientific methodology do this, that's right.
Speaker 4: I was really quite impressed with the anecdotal information that we were getting from the beekeepers. The hives with the pure wave cell seemed to be doing so much better, and I thought, you know, this really has to be published. We need to you know, let other people know about it. And so I came on board last fall. And what we're doing is we're systematically documenting what's happening with one of the bee keepers who's been in the business, you know, three generations now, so they really know what they're doing. And basically what we're doing is simply allowing them to do their job, and we're just documenting the change in the two yards, one with the pure wave cell and one without.
Speaker 2: All right, so you know, in any scientific experiment, yeah, as you say, you've got the control group and you've got the experimental group. The experimental group these hives have the pure wave cell and the control group have none. And so what do you I mean, what other variables do you have to control for well an experiment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ideally you want conditions except for the pure waste cell. We don't have that exactly. Actually, the reference b yard, the one without the cell, has a more favorable crop. It's a hayfield with alfalfa and canola, and both alfalfa and canola are be pollinated.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The other yard that does have the pure wave cell is am is adjacent to a cornfield and corn is wind pollinated. So there's a slight advantage for the bee hives that's near that doesn't have the pure WAVEE cell. And when we compare the two, we compare them last fall when the bees were getting ready to overwinter, and we found that the bees in the pure with the pure wave cell, there were more of them, They were much more active, They had a very good hygiene for the hives. They weren't aggress of it all. There was a very small low level of light infestation. They looked like incredibly healthy colonies. And then when we opened up them up in the spring, we found that there were so many bees in the yard with the pure wave cell that we had to the farmer. The beekeepers had to split the hives because they were overcrowding. Whereas in the other yard that didn't have the pure wave cell, more hives were dead the colony collapse disorder. They needed much many more queens. They were a little bit more aggressive than the hive with the pure wave cell. So it's really making a difference based on with the farmers the beekeepers have shown and certainly based on our preliminary studies as well.
Speaker 2: I've got less than a minute here before we break at the bottom of the hour, doctor Habits, But what about the production of honey in the hives, those with the pure wave cell and those without.
Speaker 1: Did you find Well, when.
Speaker 4: The when the original beekeepers for doing their study, they put the pure wave cell in the same yard, so some of the cells had pure some of the be have have pure wave cells, and some didn't. And when that happened, the honey production was much greater with the pure wave cell. In our study, what we're finding is the honey production is virtually identical when you when you break it down to you know per box, and that's simply because one has a better food source than the other. And we've done a little bit of a change to the experiment that we can talk about when we come back, and that'll show us whether or not the food is making a difference.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a M every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to Coast a m dot com for more