Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton, Watts Bay to LA. Come on to California y day from Rowley to Valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into gangst the Chronicles Chronic Goals. We gonna tell you how we goals. If I lie, my notes will girl like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 3: Gangs the Chronic Goals. This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't Big Steals the streets.
Speaker 1: Hello, we welcome to the Gainst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed Against the Chronicles, leave a five star rate the comment what up, what up? What up? What up? Man? That almost sounded like the Pink Panther stuff when I did that? What up? What up? What up? What up? What up? It's another episode Against the Chronicles podcast. It's your boy, Big Steal and I got my homeboy back. My dog is back, my my nimeshit was.
Speaker 3: Cragging, Man, you ain't gonna hit us off with the jail all ship, Nick, I'm over here looking at all this fucking technical ship. Jail. It's technical ship that you got them set up around here.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's about to get even more technical around there. Hey. But you know what's crazy, bro, I don't like doing the show without your dog, but I had the soldier it through last week. You know, we didn't want to miss no episodes or far behind. And it was cool. We had DJ scream in here, right, so he held her down with me. But you know, people get mad because I am a celebertweet like you. They'd be like, man, where a a I think they be feeling slighted. Oh shit, they'd be like, man, I ain't come to do the show with Showy. Where is he?
Speaker 3: That exactly? Well, shit, you know, time motherfucker's at the you know, other shit comes about. Yeah, that's exactly, And.
Speaker 1: That's why I got you set up over there, because you might have to hold it down for me one day exactly. So you know what I'm saying, we go, We got to get the show going. So man, I guess I guess we get started and I got a different take on it. You know what I always say, Dog, the funds and the games and the jokes is all good until they wind up happening to you, right. I think they're starting to weaponize this recoact thing, man, because I was looking at Diddy stuff, and yeah, a lot of stuff he did was morally incorrect. But I really believe that a lot of people that was over there with him and involved in that stuff was doing so of they own free will, right, I don't know, you know, that's between him and God and him and this creator. But the court of public opinion is a mothersucker dog. Court of public opinion is something else. Yeah, But as I was saying, bro, the court of opinion is a motherfucker right.
Speaker 3: Right, people like this people for let me tell you something. No, let's correct that we as niggas like to see another nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I was trying to be nice about it.
Speaker 3: I just I just I just told the Homie Rich that, you know, because the Homie Rich hit me, and you know, we're making jokes and shit, you know, making niggas making jokes and you know, the baby oilo shit and all that. Niggas is making jokes. But at the end of the day, man, we we we laugh at another nigga because all niggas feel a certain way where you know it's a nigga out of position. You know, niggas us yell air mansions and parties and pulling up with one hundred security and you know it makes you feel you're not the average nigga. You know, you know, you're just a peasant, right, and niggas some niggas like to flix that all other nigga. You get me. And of course you might buy a niggas records or go to the parties or the shows or what ever. But you know, most of the time, in the back of your brain, you know, for some of us, h the jealousy and hate for the motherfuckers be real. You know, I'm a motherfucker, and it's niggas who ain't never met Puffy stood next to him in his life or whatever, and they are hot because you're the dumbn nigga. And you know the question I asked my nigga, rich nigga, if you had a hundred billion dollars, you be having free parties and bitches with a gang of motherfucking lubricants and baby or you know what that nigga said, God damn right.
Speaker 1: You're a single man, you know, I think you're gonna ask some stuff going on, you know what. And it's funny to hear the kind of thought. I remember when we was going through our little trauma over here against the chronicles, it was people that was actually like they was glad bro oh' just old with your and like Biggy said, niggas pray for your downfall man, And that is real shit.
Speaker 3: Like niggas right now who feel like i' be glad when that nigga know him fall on this motherfucker nash I can you know I can't. But and then but that's like a nigga who's hate. But then niggas see, you know, you and wife et pull up in that and that you know what I'm saying, and assume you you get me. That's the perception niggas have with looks is everything you feel me just hate that Niggas see you pulling up in something new, they're gonna start hating. Not because nigga, I work hard for my wife, work hardful, you know whatever. Niggas just instantly jealous.
Speaker 1: And I'm not you know what, not thinking that both of our people got pretty good careers right right. And it's almost like with black people, you can't work for nothing, bro Like like they think, oh, well you got this, people.
Speaker 3: Gonna work, bro.
Speaker 1: People wake up. You know, my wife wake up at five o'clock every morning. Bro, go do what she do. I'll wake up every day and go do what I do. And it's a whole bunch of like for us to have what we have, a whole bunch of things that we have to do. You got to go out on the road and do shows. You gotta, you know, do podcasts here and there. We do other little things. We have other little things that we do in order to just get by. And we don't have no like you know what, man, I'm blessed and fortunate man to have the little stuff like that. But I don't have no We don't have no no mans on you know. It's regular people.
Speaker 3: It's dict And then it's unfortunate that niggas who you would think they would have some kind of training on me or just you know, being caught up and ship a lot of you can't do dude, you feel me, And I understand that some of these niggas who feel like their wealth speaks for itself. Like I keep saying, I be a regular nigger man. You gotta be normal. Sometimes you feel me like whoever like you give me? Why would you think to have freak fest party? There's so much more you could do with your finances and shit than to be owing these livish fuck best parties, flying in and holes and like you don't think there's somebody out there that you get mad. I could probably change a nigga's life with the money I'm spending to just watch niggas fuck each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I figured out too, the way white people have a way to put you in shack when you start doing too much. I had one of my homeboys I was talking to yesterday. He used to own a really big website called Diary of the Hollywood Kingpion right, And it was a big website, and you know, it was a gossip website. It was around before TMZ and all that. He wound up selling it for a couple of million. Then he moved out the way he just disappeared right right, and he was chicking he would never get on with me, And he got on with me for a little bit yesterday. You know what he said, Man, when Puffy had started talking about the Sack people and start talking about how they racist, all of a sudden he started having all these problems, right, you know, he got into it with the Clive Davis cat he started having problem. I think this is the thing right there where they say, okay, you know what, We're going to put you in check right now. You want to talk slick and talk crazy. But what we have to think about is this. Hey, what if we go on to our ascension and we say something to somebody that they don't like, and then all of a sudden we start getting rico charges up. You see, they've been dragging young thug through this thing the all time. It don't seem like they have a case against them, but they don't do this rico on them. And let's say, at the end of the day, if he wins this thing, he don't been locked up for three years, he don't lost millions of dollars. I'm pretty sure he goes sing. But then again, that's all another process in itself. You might have eighty nine years off your life by the time you get vindicated from this stuff. Man, this stuff is a scary long for black people. Man, it's a scary time and we so goofy man, we are really goofballs right now.
Speaker 3: Old as far as that is because you know, a lot of the niggas don't pay attention to, uh, what's happening in the real world. You know a lot of niggas will be sheltered in the box because of you know, where I'm from and the access I have to the world or whatever I see on social media. So ship a lot of niggas ain't in tune with you know what.
Speaker 1: To them to it happened, then you know, we should have deal. We should have brought the homie rich On here tonight to get that perspective. It's just a regular dude.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I can hit the Yeah, yeah, see if you can hit them.
Speaker 1: And what I do is I send them a link, you know what I'm saying, and so he can come up here here because it's interesting here. The onlies because I mean, you got more real on boys than we. I don't call the celebrity catch my friends because a lot of them dudes are just my associated. I hang with regular people and it's interested here. They thought sometimes on stuff. Oh definitely.
Speaker 3: I'm always interested in and that's why I talk to nigga because I like the perspective niggas is the niggas are still on the streets, you feel me. So that's the perspective I like to get because because everybody ain't celebrities, everybody ain't walking around I sign and floss and there's a lot of regular motherfuckers, ougi. And that's why I still fuck with niggas like my nigga rich because I try to. I try to. I try to consider myself regular and normal on my damn So it's always good to have that connection with a motherfucker's still on the grind and on the block. You feel me, so to speak, while we are knowing people, you said always up under my hood.
Speaker 1: A few weeks ago, because I had something happening, cable popped out. Thank god it wasn't in big, but I told you, I said, mayn Really to be honest with you, you have to make choices sometimes with your finances. Right you have to say, Okay, it would be nice if we could buy two new cars right now, but we can a you for one as a family, so we gonna have to make a choice. You feel what I'm saying, And I'm always prefer to have my wife ride in a certain way and my kids writing a certain way first me because I'm not riding bad. But it's just it's like we don't have to have all the attention seeking stuff. To be honest with you, made I would prefer to beat in something there's not a tension seeking because that's when you get the bulls. That's when you get the bull Oh you see him, Oh man, he pulled up in this and it might not be nothing but a car bro regular car. If most of y'all get y'all credit right, and you know, folks on little things, get y'all credit right and work on that, you can go out and ditch you anything you want to.
Speaker 3: Pretty much. Yeah, people don't associate that shit with you know, not knowing like you, Like you said, you can do just something as normal as as like you said, I'm not good credit. I didn't have to do anything extraordinary. I didn't have to walk into the motherfucking car dealer with a hundred thousand cash and a backpack and shit like that. So niggas don't attest that to celebrity though you feel me. Here's gonna test that to anything that is out of control of normal, because this ain't normal for people. You know, Nigga, you you do eight, you've done, done records and been in movies. Still you didne di an executive ship and then you know, even when you ride the executive train, that's even more agger. You executive that ship. What they gave you twenty million, niggave you know what made on the credit to the executive unless you are top dog and somebody like that. If you a guy to work for these companies, man, you are making anywhere from sixty thousand dollars to you are a regular person with a job. And the thing about them type of jobs is when you work for the school district or something like that, you can have your job for twenty thirty years. When you're an executive, the company is doing bad or something happened, man, you might not have your job though exactly, you.
Speaker 1: May not have your job no more so. It's a lot that goes to it. But back, you know, back on this Buffy stuff, man, Puffy, I think Puffy is gonna do some time because it seemed like somebody is mad at them. In again, we really don't know what he on the Hopefully it's not man, i'n beal.
Speaker 3: The only rich like he had it for some life. Do you think they're gonna stick him on the racketeering and take all his money and try to give him.
Speaker 1: Like a hope not man, because it seemed like what they do.
Speaker 3: What I heard today was the charges or the charges that he's facing. He can get anywhere between fifteen up the life.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting about that? And this ain't no knocking against Sammity the Bull. We don't have Samity Bull on the show before Samity Bull killed the whole church full of people man and got five years. But you have another dude that's having freak off or whatever, having freak parties, and I don't know what he did on him, and god, you know, I'm not really knowing. I didn't think it was a fake.
Speaker 3: You gon make me heard any underade shit? Did we?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I don't hear no other underage stuff. Only thing I heard is that he was giving people drugs that people on it. I think he was getting people out.
Speaker 3: Okay, ship nigga, If you handed me a sack of weed, nigga, I'm gonna take it right, like I mean, and then that's your preference. And if there's the preference of if you ain't gonna take it, you can't go to the party, then that's your Yet then you have your choice, right you don't go to the party, or you take the drugs and you get freaked out with everyone else.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now what they might get him at DOORA is that From what I understand, they said he was spiking people's drinks. You know, he give you a drinking next thing, you know, you pass on the cocks, you wake up, you know, compromise or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I get the charges. You know, I didn't hear nothing about I didn't hear nothing about he actually, you know, or they are testing that to raping bitches. You know, all I keep hearing is racketeer, racketeer. And then they want that you give me this racketeer and if they can motherfucking attach that to you, nigga, we will take all your money, your houses, everything.
Speaker 1: Wait, well, you know what the thing is, Man, me and glasses. I should have put home me glasses up here because me and was talking today man, and we got kind of pissed off because you so what indio is funny when you hear them say something like, oh, he had a thousand bottles of baby oil?
Speaker 3: The limit? Is there a limit to how many bottles of baby oil I'm supposed to have?
Speaker 1: You start when you start thinking about it, man, you're like, man, they're about to wash this dude over something or some.
Speaker 3: It sounds more like a smear campaign than then you get me, and it sounds like, you know, we dropped the ball on the abuse shit, because you know that is very important. Man. You can't be kicking on bitches and kicking them in the head and all that crazy dumb shit. So you know, because at first it was just about him and her, right, and then once they got a hold of that video where you kicking the motherfucking beating they ass and all that shit. Now we need to investigate further, like they say, a civil case, term criminal because of what came out. All Now, okay, but I didn't hear anything about underage girls. I heard he was flying Instagram bitches the parties to get busy. So what would you want to say, Well, he was pip daddy, notif dad.
Speaker 1: But let's keep it real. Not to put nobody out there? How many other people is doing that.
Speaker 3: Flood Instagram, football players, basketball players, anybody with a game of motherfucker ship for the Harv Weinstein. Nigga niggas getting busy because they feel that they're That's why I say, I just don't get it, because you can pay motherfuckers to do that ship? Right are you? Are you still in trouble if you get on Instagram and you find folk bitches and tell folk bitches, I'm gonna fly out out so we could have a freak party and it's gonna be baby oil and deal dos and and all that ship. Ain't that an orgy? Yeah? But you know what, It get deeper than that though, Right when does it be come to status of where it becomes criminal? Because we we're at is if it's it's not underage girls, right, everybody's legal aid, So it becomes it becomes illegal and federal because okay, and I get what you said. He's he's spiking motherfucker's drinks and he's passing out drugs. Okay, I get that shit, But what is the life shit coming into it? Like nigga we go, we gonna send you to prison for.
Speaker 1: Life and That's what I'm trying to wonder. You know, our job at so called media is to kind of like tell both sides of the equation, right, I really been looking at it.
Speaker 3: I don't talked about.
Speaker 1: The study of it. Yeah, some of the stuff that they come in there, it was funny. I'm gonna tell you why it's funny because I hadn't seen them bad. They're talking about baby oil, this and that. So I've been trying to think of the hypothetical. I could see if they said, Okay, he's had something to do with killing Bigie, we're gonna bring him in for that. That may be a recent thing, right, or he a tip in a tip on Shug's life, or he killed Tupac, or he did this and that. I haven't heard none of that. I haven't heard none of No underage kids, I haven't heard none. So I'm thinking, okay, so pretty much they gonna put this dude in jail for being a freaking of booty bandit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when is that king rich? Only the only rich say pissed somebody off. That's that's what's happened.
Speaker 1: That's my thing. I think he pissed somebody off.
Speaker 3: I think we got Rich said he done filmed somebody he shouldn't have been filming, and and trying to bargain chipping. You know, my nigga, Rich said he had to see. This is what I don't like. Rich said he had to be there wrestling together. They put puffing them, had the oil fights cracking. Well, you you're Rich what richt man? I think you probably sleep, I'm telling you, but my nigga, Rich said, yeah, he done pissed somebody off because he filming the niggas, right, so uheah, what is this se okay Eli? He'd have pissed somebody off because he'd have filmed somebody he shouldn't have been filming, right, That's where he probably. Rich said, he probably was trying to bargain with the motherfuckers and they like nah nigga nah, and so he don't piss them off. Something happened to where Rich said he don't pissed some big time motherfuckers off bigger than him, and they said were going out.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 3: Me and Rich argue for about an hour because Rich said, Nigga that nigga going to jail for it, or he said he's gonna have to sign a deal do about fifteen and they gonna have they gonna get to confiscate all his wealth. Hey that like this rich, shut the fuck up, nigga.
Speaker 1: If they can do, if they can do Puffy like that, they can do anybody else.
Speaker 3: Like That's what I've told him. But they That's why I'll be telling you my nigga rich got that fuck the world ship because my nigga went through some episodes and some prison time. And you know, he's one of them niggas who feel like I got fucked as a young kid because you know, I was a normal key and crack got introduced to the block at Nigga. When I see niggas getting rich, I had to get out there and get rich too. So you but, like I tell my nigga, we all made choice.
Speaker 1: Well, we made that. If we make that choice, man to go on the block. If you're going, it's a chance. Man. If you play with the blades, you go get cut right.
Speaker 3: And I try to make my nigga see that sometimes, like you know, sometimes the choices we make, you know, are not smart. We were young, you get we all made choices young that we regret today.
Speaker 1: And anybody and anybody writing out is from the ages of forty seven to fifty five, they played with some crack was definitely, you know, whether if they was a baller. Because the thing is, there was some dudes that just went out there to get school school clothes.
Speaker 3: Some niggas just went out there to get money in their pocket because exactly, I ain't got no ball. A lot of niggas was under educated. A lot of niggas, you know, nigga, we went to school just to game bag on. Oh niggas, you get me. Uh, some niggas was you know, able to have that, you know that that knowledge to be like now, let me keep my head in the books. But it wasn't many. Like I said, a lot of us were drawn to the streets and ye had a crack era and all of that. So there's no one to blame, you know who don't because if it wasn't crack, it was other shit that was still here way before shit hit the block. You feel me, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, the thing is, man, we gotta start looking at stuff cause see, like I said, everybody think it's funny to them getting stuck struck, then it ain't funny. No more right, I'm gonna tell you something, I don't celebrate no black man's the mind gorn and jail is not no cool stuff. You figure, because I'm gonna tell you this, the homeboy made a point last night. You know how Puffy got them people now us cutting his hair every day, he getting this shit dyed and all that stuff. And you know, with a fairly young when we see court over the next week, we see Fuffy and Cory over the next few weeks, he gonna start looking real old man.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely ain't able to get that dye on that hair and then fancy haircuts. And you know that that you all that, my nigs My Nigga's gonna be in the worst conditions you could ever be in for the until until trial. You're getting me. You might not ever, you might not see the streets no more for the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When your last days of in the streets was like they showing videos of him the other day sitting in the park with the lawyer or just hanging out on the streets talking to just random people that Nigga knew he was finna go down. That's why they came out with the fifty million dollar offer for Bill.
Speaker 1: That what I'm saying, you know who was smart. I'm gonna tell you who was smart. They when they started kind of getting the Russell Sentmons and messing with him. Russell got the fuck on, Darussell Simmons got the fuck going.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like I said, I don't know who he pissed off. Right, We all knew when the news first broke, when Cassie whatever it was a few months back. I anticipate that once she opened her mouth, he knew it was gonna be a downfall. Because you can't hide the closet. Didn't get shit come out the closet man, demons all that shit. Man. So it's it's unfortunate that that's the way you get me, a nigga that's supposed to represent the black man in a positive aspect of making it, you get me, Well, too many niggas in that position, you feel me. We got a lot of millionaires from raping, from whatever, whatever, but not a lot of niggas who was able to venture over nigga. Nigga had a clothing line, Nigga had liquor. You know, successful artists, you know nigga was up in that three four, five hundred million dollar rank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Higo, is things right? It's a timeline. September seventeen for federal court and manhad unsealed charges against Combes for racketeering, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution. Election He abused, threatened, and coerced women and others around him to fulfill sexual desires, protect his reputation, to conceal his conduct. The sixteen Combs arrested in Manhattan at the being indicted by a grand jury May twenty nine. Federal investigators may bring Combs accusers to testify before grand jury soon, and most planists who have filed lawsuits against the brad ref have already been interviewed by investigators, a move that could indicate prosecutors are looking at charge somebody Dono charts have been filed yet. May twenty fourth, plaintiff apro Land prost accuses Combs and a lawsuit filed in New York on Thursday of sexual assault over for terrifying sexual encounters between ninety five and two thousand and one, including three incidents of break the one instance of Combs forcing her to take ecstasy. Okay to stop, right, they're gonna ask you a question. Ninety five to two thousand and one. That's six years. If you know what, motherfucker is a predator, you usually only gonna be around and one she ain't gonna go around. And that means she continually kept going around him for some reason, right, and ain't said enough.
Speaker 3: The nigga's a millionaire, he's doing all kind even though he's a crazy motherfucker doing all that shit. A motherfucker still know this nigga paying for everything, This nigga doing this like this, I'm getting this and I'm getting black. I guess it's just and not to say it's right, but I guess it's in the sense of she thinking like I just couldn't like, yeah, I stood around for six years and I just couldn't take it on.
Speaker 1: It's twenty and twenty four. You just now saying something. You just now deciding to check on the bandwagon. You know what this is? She was somebody that was getting money from him, and he was probably some trim from her, right, and she decided, well, everybody else getting paid, I am now hicko another one, right. Former model Chrystal McKinney files and laws suit in Manhattan Federal Court accusing the red of drugging es sexually assaulting her at his New York record and still even in two thousand and three, it's twenty and twenty four to nomber my.
Speaker 3: Nigga, because that's how that's how to get down happened. You get me. Do you know the woman's movement that happened when all these big time, powerful motherfucker started getting caught up for these twenty year old cases of white bitch It you feel me? So, it's it's it's I mean, like I said, it's unfortunate that that's the way some niggas feel they had to get down by power and force. Like I said, I don't down no nigga, But then I don't. I'm not with drug and no female taking, no pussy like goddamn nigga. If it's that bad thing, you can go pay for a bitch on the corner right now. One hundred and two hundred bucks should get you all the ass you won't. Yeah, I tell you, the more you pay, nigga, the more you can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Check this out though, this now, this is the dude that trips me out to Rodney Little Rog Jones, dude because he hung around Puffy and they're saying. In February, producer Rodney Little Rog Jones sues the rapper in New York and February and allegency was subjected to unwanted advances by associations of Didty at his direction and was forced to engage in relations with sex workers he hired. And instead of wildly covered allegations, Jones says and the lawsuit the Combs regularly hosted sex trafficking parties with underage women and the legal drugs and applies record label executives who look the other way financially benefited from access to celebrities and dignitaries like the British Royal Prince Harry, who was not accused of any Ryan during or of attending parties himself. Combs attorney tells of Lost Angeles time. The suit includes reckless name dropping about events that are pure fiction. Now, this little dude could have got you got his ass on any time he wanted to, but he don't made records with Puffy. See my thing is this. It's like this when a party is going on and everything is all good, eh, everybody cool, everybody getting money, everybody getting some everybody benefiting somehow. But when all this stuff coming, they start sewing. Everybody wanna get their peace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if she gonna go snitch and tell, and I don't want to put snitch on it, but if she's gonna go reveal the dirt that she got on a nigga, I got some dirt too, And if he gonna turn around and open up the check book, that easy, nigga, We finna all get in line and start telling our stories. You get me, because now that's the now that that it's miltary. Now you get me, nigga. You don paid you fuck it, nigga, I'm getting right live because he definitely finna paid me for the shit that I done seen and know and got on phone video or whatever. I'm waiting for this ship to cry, That's what I'm saying. I'm trying to find this dude's document because he talks about a lot of stuff. Man, he's saying that Puffy pretty much may let people touch him on his bootyo or whatever like that. I said, that don't make no sense, So you go around him and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: The body O. This is This is crazy, man. This is crazy man.
Speaker 3: Man, the world is his in I mean ship. Motherfuckers is crazy. That's that's just the problem. Some niggas cat, you know, some niggas cat deal with the fact.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Man, it's crazy, man, it's crazy. I had this document, man printed off because Little Rod had all kinds of stuff it is, And I said, how does another man? He said that he let Cuba Gooding that Puffy told Cuban Gooding go ahead and grab him on his booty. Go ahead, look rock you will like it. That's just the way the industry you do. Man. I think if motherfucker would have one time to touch my ass dog and he would be knocked the fuck out somewhere. I wouldn't care what. I wouldn't care if it was the president of the United States. Hold on, you cut out a un eight?
Speaker 3: What two? Yeah? You on? Now you on the man. I don't think I would even put myself in the type of positions or predicament as soon as I know y'all throwing a party, who there so and so and so on? Now, now I can't hang out with y'all. It's just certain, you know, certain shit ain't worth certain shit. You feel what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, That's what I'm saying. I think I got the doctor right here. Manah, it ain't just word.
Speaker 3: That's why I was never you know, I was never caught up in those type of ell wheels and Hollywood situations and parties and females because that that just because you know, I don't. I don't put on that. I'm gona rather stay in my khaki suit and hang around the people are familiar with than to try to dress up and go hang with some people or some other kind of just to fit into it. A cry theory of what success supposed to fit or feel like. Now fuck that ship. Yeah, some check this out now. And then this little ride dude got pictures of the Stevie J. Dude, I guess, hold on what he says. He said he got pictures of Stevie J with some hough is some white dude down?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: What my nigga Rich definitely said. Stevie J is still the part of to get down? He I said, don riggie, he said, Man, I'm telling you, man, I'm telling you, Iffy Pop's still cool. Man, they still cool.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna TV. He got green shots of man and it looked like you know how stevee J already looked like he frowned up all the time. Stevie J is over here. Mister Jones provided screen grabs and his loss so to what he said to Stevie J. Allegedly penetrating a Caucasian male and then he got to do. Stevie J laid back on the Philip. I guess after he busts rocks off like.
Speaker 3: This, man, I do, what's he doing taking pictures?
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying that means that Stevie J was he was around taking pictures of that.
Speaker 3: No what what party niggas is all? Man? I swear, I go, man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you, I'm trying to find a little rod paperwork for us. This might be the complaint right here here, would go right here. He said it's very bad right here, and he go puffy right here, even like his hairline push pushed back already. I wonder if Puff had that hair transplant doll, because Puff looked like he going bad on some pictures. Then the other pictures he got a full airline exactly. This is what he said right here. This is some of the stuff. Rodney Little Rod Jones Junior is from the Wendy City. He was born and raised in Chicago. Mister Jones is the oldest son and fork shout out of nine sembles. Mister Jones comes from a long line of guys for music influences. I want to go straight to what he said. Mister Jones lived with mister Cohnbs for five months at the time, spending holidays, birthdays, and missing major family events. Mister Jones resided at mister coohmb's residents located in Los Angeles, California, New York, York City, and Miami. Mister Jones also spent several weeks on a yacht renting mister Comebs in the us Burgs Nihilis. He was with Puffy a whole lot. It seemed like he couldn't escape, like he was being a trick at the producer or somebody. Yep, yeah, he's a producer now. Throughout this time with mister Combs, mister Jones witness experience and endured many things that went far beyond his role as a producer on the Love album. The claims raised and his complaint have been corroborated through witness statements, video, audio recordings, and images that mister Jones has in his position. Mister Jones required mister Combs required mister Jones to record him constantly. On several occasions, mister Combs took mister Jones celf on to begin recording himself. As a result, mister Jones has secured hundreds of hours of footage and the audio recordings of Combs, his staff, and his guests engaging in serious legal activity. Mister Jones has secured irrefutable evidence of the acquisition, use, and the distribution of ecstasy, cocaine, ghb, keademine, marijuana, mushrooms sounded like they were just getting eyed Yeah, the spring and distribution of underrags their legal firearms. Mister Combs providing laced alcoholic beverages to miners and sex workers at his arms in California, New York, and the Virgin Islands in Florida. Mister Colembe's chief of staff, Christina Korum, instruct her staff to retrieve drugs so she can provide her to mister Combs for his consumption. Christan Combs drugging and sexually assaulting a woman. Mister Combs detailing how you pleaing to leverage his relationship with Bishop TD Jakes to soften the impact of his public image of Cassie's Ventureance lossuit. Oh, so they don't throw the bishop in it now. So let's say the bishop was just really trying to get him to be a better person. Now, they don't throw TD Shakes off in the mix.
Speaker 3: That was a plan.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find this man to where he's saying. Mister Johnes immediately wanted the state of shock and fear that he would be shot next. Okay, I'm trying to find because they said they shot a dude in the bathroom. He just telling everything. I don't know how he had all of this man and some somebody really did God shut get shut? And he said he helped the guy. All right, hold on, hold on, hold on y'all. Throughout this time living with mister Collins, mister Jones was the victim of constant, unsolicited and unauthorized grow up in your touching of his amis by mister Coles. Now, how do you touch somebody's amis? I don't understand this. Hey, how do you touch somebody's annis?
Speaker 3: I don't know you asking the wrong person? Maybe you should google that and ask them like quick on google. Uh ast Siri, how do you touch somebody's amis? No, this is what he said. Oh love, you got you gotta tell you? Oh cool, I ain't ask a serious hey, yeah, you gotta go to the siri and a Siri? How do you touching the anis?
Speaker 1: This is what I wondered at all seriousness? Now does this sound like somebody just trying to get over on somebody?
Speaker 3: Man? I let me tell you something. I'm glad of my life. You understand me? Can you just can you just envision that right quick with yourself. I'm glad with most It's serious.
Speaker 1: Now listen to this him to the unsolicited and unauthorized touching. Mister Jones was forced by mister Combs to work in mister Kohane's bathroom as mister Kohms walked around naked and showered in a clear glass enclosure as a heaterosexual Christian Land. Mister Jones was uncomfortable with mister Collins's advances and expressed his discomfort to mister Kohan's chief of staff, Christina Korman. KK responded to mister jones complaint with you know how Sean Sean would be Shawn. KK also attempted to downplay mister Kohn's growing of mister Jones and its ain't us and Jennito's as friendly horse play, stating that those asked for mister Kohns's way of showing that he likes you. Despite these assurances, on several occasions, when mister Cohnbes began to undress and walk around his house naked, KK would say, Okay, I'm leaving now, and she would disappear. Mister Jones believed that KK ate it in the better mister Komb's sexual assault of him and was working with mister Kombs to croome him and to accepting your homosexual relationship. Through these sexually devin acts, one would say, mister Comebs has a pattern of practice engaging and such nefarious activity. This ongoing conduct shows that mister Combs cannot be here rehabilitated. Mister Combs was aware that mister Jones looked up to an idolized music producer. Stephen Aaron Jordan stevee J. Steve dej is an American DJ record producer in television personality. Stevie J was part of the Bad Boy Records production team that hit me. Okay, mister Combs use access to Steve EEJ and his knowledge of mister jones admiration Stevie J to room and entice mister Jones to engage in homosexuality. Mister Comebs went so far as to share a video of stevee j angly penetrating a Caucasian mail without a condom. This was done to ease mister jones anxiety concerning homosexuality. According to mister Jones, this is a normal practice in the music industry. Look, even Stevie J is doing it. See, all of this stuff is crazy, because why are you people wait for ten years to come and say something about.
Speaker 3: Something because somebody else said something first. Somebody says all the money. I said something first, and now I can fall right in line, man, because I'm no longer associated or working with the niggro or I've been cut off or whatever, so I'm gonna join the motherfucking lie. I'm gonna get right in line. Oh she did it first, he doing it. Fuck it.
Speaker 1: I'm fitna say something too, but he really do got Stevie J. Stevie J is really up in here with some white man like this is crazy.
Speaker 3: I said, certain motherfuckers live a different lifestyle than what I was taught raised And what I you know, I don't know. You know, is it the money that changed you? Or were you always just a freaky, motherfucking crazy motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Man, I think all of these motherfuckers was freaky for the beginning.
Speaker 3: This was just getting and giving them money just just enabled them to do what they've always wanted to do. They've always had hidden thought sitting you know, you know, whatever they did whatever, you know, but money, let's say, let's money enabled them for a period to live that lifestyle behind closed doing. But eventually it was the wrong lifestyle to be lipid because now look what you face it, look at it, look at kind of really. You know, you can go to puff, you can go to R Kelly. You know, they try to hit my nigga, Bill Cosby with drug and the bitches and shit. You know, you don't want to just put it on the niggas because nigga Jeffrey Epstein was doing shit at fucking Harvey Weinstein was doing shit and the the shit just comes out, like you know, eventually, us a clean cut motherfucker like Tom Hanks or something you'd be straight, but instead you want to be a billionaire in power of Hollywood didn't decide like nigga, i'm'na fuck all the little bitch actresses coming through here. And if you don't give me no pussy, I'm a I'm a fuck your career off. You'll never make it anywhere.
Speaker 1: For real. Man. And this dude, he's spilling the beans, and I guess he got you know, the thing is, it seems to be a lot of truthful to what this dude is saying. But my only thing is this. And then he comes back to the money I was giving Penis for what I produced on the album. Buffy tried to give me twenty five thousand dollars and I was away from my family for a year. People have a choice. You have a choice at any time. It's I'm going on.
Speaker 3: The niggas didn't kidnap you, did they. I'm going to the house locked in the basement like some poor unfortunate soul who's been kidnapped from their family and chained in the basement and you don't see him for twenty years. Nigga, you could have easily the man of that. Nigga tried to reach down and grab nuts. You could have been like, oh no, dude, you got the wrong motherfucker, so what if? But see you thought differently. You stayed around and got your nuts grabbed on and got your asshole padded on because you was looking at it. Money real nigga from day one. Gonna go, nigga, you got the wrong nigga, Cause straight up, you got the wrong motherfucking nigga. I don't know what you thought, but you got the wraw nigga. I'm a lyric right now. So nigga whatever it is, and nigga, and you're gonna pay me nigga, or you're gonna pay me and you're gonna pay me nigga. I'm not playing with you, hall boy.
Speaker 1: And he said that Puffy was threatening people. I'm gonna tell you you.
Speaker 3: Just be all with that ship. Man I was. I was. I was. He was threatening my family and nigga. Stand up, nigga and and and grab your nuts like another nigga grabbing on.
Speaker 1: Dignity and man who at the end of the day, I told my wife, I said, he'd have to shoot me.
Speaker 3: Stand up and grab your nuts. That you letting another the nigga grindba nigga. Fuck that threaten my family, Nigga, I'll pop your motherfucking ass. I don't give a fuck who you are. That's the line you gotta established. And a nigga either gonna come back and feel with you on up and up, or you ain't gonna never get a Puff Daddy record.
Speaker 1: So fucking what. That's what I'm saying, man, And this guy is like, and that's the thing. All of these people had choices. It all comes down with them having choices of not being there if they don't want to be there. And I don't give a fuck about it. That's what my dignity in my manhood is. First, I don't give a fuck about becoming a producer on a Puff Daddy record or a Huff Daddy or a buff Daddy. You're giving me, I don't give a fuck, nigga. You know this nigga right here, I don't know where you I don't even know where you thought that thought would come from. But you know, some niggas is passive to the fact because they want to be able to rub shoulders with niggas like that. Well, what it is. The dude said that Puff took advantage of him being idolizing Stevie's head or whatever. Right now, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What you still you gonna you go a nigga. You're gonna let a nigga take advantage of your buttthole because you like you know, you like MC eight music, So you gonna let another motherfucker take advantage of you because oh man, you can hook me up with eight. You get a nigga like yeah, but I'm gonna be rubbing on your butt and your nuts and ship just be nigga? Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: I don't. They wouldn't have played with me like that.
Speaker 3: Give niggas stories is like, I mean, then what was you some kind of you know? And nothing's wrong with being gay if that's what you want to be, right, But you gotta talk. You gotta be willing to tolerate some ship if you if a nigga don't do all that ship to you for for idolization you give me you all let nigga just disgrace you because you like somebody he ain't doing music. What if you don't wake the fuck up? Man, get up out. That's why I say type of man with you, that's man what type of man were you? Well, I might question that you might win along with it. Maybe you was you know, maybe you know, you really experienced something or you thought it was cool because it ain't no real nigga on this planet earth. Nigga. The minute that, the minute the thought around, we finished something, you're getting me, nigga. I came here to do some beats or do a verse.
Speaker 1: You know what it all come down to. Like I said, man, people having a choice of saying, you know what, I'm out of here before the first time somebody touched you, you slept, mister doggs shut out.
Speaker 3: They are saying, don't play with me, dude like that, don't play with me exactly. You have a choice. You're a grown man. You ain't no child or no whatever. You're grown ass men. But like I said, I guess that status and that empowerment and that position was was was worth more than your manhood. He definitely wanted to be whatever was going on. He wanted to be there. Old Monday ain't got no kids. And because nigga, what kind of you feel me? What lessons you're teaching your son this shit? If you let another man manipulate you on the fact that what status you trying to motherfucker the chill I think.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna tell you what I do think the Stevieja do it is married. So if them allegations is true, he's just a sick motherfucker himself. Man, you know doing the stuff he was doing it. I don't know, man. But regardless of help traverse all this stuff sound, I still haven't heard anything or seeing proof of anything that would justify him getting the reek away. Now there's some stuff and that they could probably get him sent to jail.
Speaker 3: But another r I said, I don't I don't know what the racketeering shit came from. But you know they want to test. You know, this a nigga with money and power, So you know the first thing make you know, the first thing you do is you hit a nigga in the belt where it's gonna hurt, and you try to destroy a nigga find that you're getting them because that's gonna triple you. That's that's what you basice Lee, that's your infatuation. That's what makes you know the fact that the fact that you even arrogantly walked up in here with the thought of you was gonna pay us fifty million to get out. You give me you know, you know they didn't even ask for no fifty million. So just the arrogancy and you walking in here thinking you above that by going I'll put a fifty million. That's go make now, motherfuckers say this nigga gonna put up fifty million. Nigga. This thigga got along great. We don't know what he's capable of doing it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this and I'll be neither try to saw Puffy up. I think Puffy was gonna blown out, man.
Speaker 3: I think if.
Speaker 1: Puffy could get away, if Puffy could have got away, man, and got it there.
Speaker 3: That's why they got that when they when they ate him up in Miami, he was he was finna be out of here. And so he'd been on he been on trail, supervision, Feds all over him since that day they busted him at that airport trying to get on that private plane, so he couldn't have got out. That was the whole point. He knew from me, and they come it and even the lawyers probably told him, oh they're coming, because you know, they get their insights. They know when them grand juries is meeting up and when the indictments get unsealed, Nigga, they knew, And why take your ass to New York. Sit up in the in the a pithouse or wherever and just wait because they're coming. Don't try to go to LA or Miami or don't whatever. Just take your ass to Manhattan because they're coming to get you.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna tell you what I really think. I think the first time he tried to leave, I think somebody told them.
Speaker 3: Of course, because once that video broke, it was downhill from there. Then the raids and all that shit. He was moving you get me now, Like I said, he ain't no dumb nigga. Like I said, he still represent Nigga. That's why Nigga. He was on the move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was gonna try to bone up.
Speaker 3: On the mother fluck and move. And Nigga, they got to that motherfucking little private airport, Nigga, they were right there on his right, theffy, and we gonna take the assistant, nigga right down. We're gonna fuck with you right now. But the assistant got all the dope and drugs on, so we're gonna go ahead and take here. Just letting you know, from this day on, you ain't gonna be able to take a ship without a fed two stars down.
Speaker 1: Hey, and you know what, man, some of every Now, this is what I will say, and this is what I told Homie earlier. You can't assume that everybody that was at them parties was just on some bs, because I think Hoole was at them parties and I don't think you know, I don't think old was into no into no bs.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, regular parties and then he had the freak offs you get only special people got called to the freako and you know, and like they said, it might have been a situation where it was it was leading into we could have did at the club. We could have been at the spot. You know, every day's private bitches is get naked niggas sniffing, you know, so oh they get the freak office for the start something. You might be like, oh, nigga, exit stage left, nigga, I catch you tomorrow, my nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I would want to ask the Homie Nower because Norry said he had Puffy on the show one day and Puffy was like, y'all don't want to party with me? When is y'all a party? And them niggas look like they saw a goo. Somebody asked to have to ask the homy no ry man, what if Puffy asked you what?
Speaker 3: How did he want? The ruins been floating though for years, Like it's not it's not been a secret to what a puffy freak golf was consist of. You're getting those who knew you get me. I've been around and I seen when it was getting ready to get off nigga dope everywhere. Motherfucker's whooped. He whooped this or that like bigg and that's.
Speaker 1: Worst thing he not don't even want to have them type of parties though, Dog, it's a whole bunch of actors that have stuff like that going on. You know, not to start being a no gossip stuff, but it's a couple of dudes that got stuff like that crack.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said, yo, yo, your shit is what you do, your hidden secrets is whatever. But when you're dealing with multiple motherfuckers and they know you're hidden secrets, something is gonna come out one day because one of them people you're gonna piss off into a fat into a into a position to where they gonna be angry and they gonna tell your hitting one nigga, be righteous. You could be a billionaire and be righteous. How you two assistants, who's who's straight on the up and up and live your life regular?
Speaker 1: You got to have.
Speaker 3: Freak golfs, nigga. If you got to get you some pussy or some ass, nigga, there's plenty of fucking thousand dollars models or ten thousand dollars call girls who would gladly come fucking suck you off for a small fee. You're getting me and you in the game. Yeah, but you gotta understand the people that you fuck with and how you treat it. You get me, and how do you treat people? And thort affects. Man, give a fuck, how you treat people? It's gonna be yo, d minds.
Speaker 1: Well, now they should bring that up. You remember those videos would get leaked and those little sound bites with him going off from people in the meetings and all this stuff and talking. I think it's just like you said, man, I think that he done pissed a few people off, man, and people on told on him, and people like like this guy, this guy documented everything. He said that Puffy had him feel him, But that means he was going around filming everything that was going on for this day. You didn't even think I was failming. And I'm doing that just to keep myself in protection because I know one day with all this shit that's going.
Speaker 3: On, this shit gonna come tumbling down.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It's like, man, I can't say, man that the man didn't do nothing wrong, but I just think the situation don't fit with the crime. It's like a Rico bio dog. The Rico was a ventit for to take the mafia, exactly, Rico to take entertainers down now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, because if you want to be walking around like you big man mob boss and running, you know we got man, We're gonna have to spank you for that. Man, We're gonna have to spank you for like you said, those private conversations and going off on motherfuckers and thanking you the world's greatest and motherfucker cat nobody with me, and you know that shit gonna turn on your ass one day. That's why I tell my son every day, even with his little success, that he's laying right down campus and playing football. I tell my niggas humbold. You get to tell me you gotta watch the motherfuckers that you are stepping over when you're on your climb, and even though you're stepping over them, you still gotta look down at that motherfucker and be like, excuse me, how bad they won't me up here? You feel me like it ain't like like my nigga, no bit, Like I'm not gonna look at you, stare at you there, spit on you and walk over you and then be like, yeah, I'm supposed to be here. Nigga. You you can fall too easily. So it's better to be humble with niggas because then they don't feel hately innate. And when like I said, Nigga, I don't want to be Nigga the big we a man. You know, I don't know what happens to niggas, what happens with that. Some niggas can't handle that success of being in that position. Like Nigga, you could have been a regular dude, which you got your children, your daughters, and you just had a little baby, and you got your sons trying to be somebody and you supposed to be the image of success and this is how we do it. Nigga ain't supposed to be having freak offs and bitches sticking billdos in they ass and assid and niggas, sucking on niggas and doing all kinds. Nigga what what don't you know? They despise shit like that. And one day that miyse of your downfall.
Speaker 1: And we seeing it right now? Man, you know, Ture, was you a little kid or something? What was your thoughts as a little a ten year old us a little nasty little muff. Well, you know what I think, man, I think that Puffy. You know, Puffy don't been around a long time, man, and I think that's who he always was. But it was low key. See, I'm gonna tell you something eight And I learned this from from the homie, mister mixed out to mister mix, I remember when I first got in the industry, he told me something. He said, still all't been around a long time. When people get money, they don't Money don't change people. Money allows people to become who they truly.
Speaker 3: Are, exactly.
Speaker 1: So if you're a good person, usually if you see dudes that's good people. What do they do. They get money, they start being a philanthropist, They start helping they people out, start doing righteous stuff for the community, right sponsor programs and stuff. The guys that usually become assholes and start flexing everybody. They've been willing to do that, but they couldn't do that whenever was brokelbody have.
Speaker 3: It that he's always fantasized about and having money. Like you said, this should have been going on for a long time.
Speaker 1: It's been going on a long time.
Speaker 3: You've been doing it for a long time, and it's just some people were smart enough to go under your fuck. I don't care about status or position or being your bitch or none of that. I'm out of here. You getting me, and it's real. And some people felt like, fuck it, I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna stay on the I'm gonna stay on the train as long as I could stay on until this motherfucker get ready to crash at the station, and then I'm gonna try. Then I'm gonna try to jump off.
Speaker 1: It is done. And more than crash at the station, man, this motherfucker don't came off the rails and fell over a mountain side and it's dangling off the edge right now.
Speaker 3: But that's why, like I said, that's why some niggas jump. They tried to jump off right before you get me.
Speaker 1: You know, before we get out of here. Man, I want to tell the people. Man, make sure did y'all subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating talking about all my podcasts. People, Man, leave a comment. I'm going to give us a thumbs up, going to leave the fire star rating. That's very important. That's how we stay on the chirs. That's how we move up that stuff. Being able to provide you with these conversation. And I want you all to make sure y'all go follow my boys m's Instagram at eight a wait, eight zero eight right am? I correct?
Speaker 3: Yes? Eight z away eight oh eight, God damn it, y'all know what it is eight oh eight.
Speaker 1: And followed against the chronicles spotcase. You know what's crazy, man. Facebook is supposed to be for old people. Are like, why is our Facebook page cracking? Like a motherfucker dog. I fucked with Facebook by I was. I was.
Speaker 3: You know a nigga do their Instagram shit whatever, and I never did. I've never done TikTok. But I just started a TikTok page, but you know, so I don't even know what that shit is about. And uh, you knowy.
Speaker 1: Whatever reserved our name on there, but I don't mess with it too much.
Speaker 3: All the Facebook. Facebook is most shit. I get all the local shit. I get a lot of shit about high school sports, which I like. I get a lot of shit about youth sports, which I'm a member of. Groups my son's school university. They have a parent's page and a football page on Facebook. Oh Sea, Yeah, I deal with Facebook because that's where you said. It's a little bit. Uh, it's a little bit different and a little bit more mature to me than Instagram. I've been on Instagram way less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all, make sure you know I'm on the Facebook page. Make sure y'all going like the Gangster Chronicles page. You know, man, what's crazy? I just start messing with our page, like a few weeks ago. It's always had the name reserved on their stuff. You know, we got thirty two thousand people on there. Bro. Oh, that's the shit. There's thirty two thousand people on there. We gonna start doing more stuff on there. And y'all also hear this up me and a go start doing some lives. But we already got a lot of stuff going on. Man, we do these lives. Y'all had to come over the page to see them. That's or y'all will have to really support it because we go do them just for nothing. You know what I'm saying? And I guess we are here. I see. Hey, Hey that's the new dog right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she got them blue eyes. It's a girl. It's a girl, a girl.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 3: This is fashion right here, nigga fashion. What's happening? Hey, so that's the dog you bought? No, his big ass is laying on the floor right now. Oh so you got a new one. It's a gift from my home boy at micro Exotics right here for micro exotics. You know what.
Speaker 1: Look at her fashion and you'll go get it fixed. You'll get her taken care of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how old is big boy? Right here?
Speaker 1: There? He was right there? What's his name?
Speaker 3: This is Paul right here? What's up, big Poppy?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: This the most tendanted dog I've ever had, The nigga doll do nothing but shit. Now. He barks and howlers and chased them around. But that Nigga will just sit there and be quiet all day. He don't he don't do shit. He's a big boy and he's he's only four months.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna tell you what he's. He's bigger than Ala already. Nala. She runs around. She got a thing where she grabbed my socks. She grabs everything, my socks, my shoes. But I love my dog for those and no, no, you know what. That's what y'all doing, going against the chronicle space go on to grow for those, for all people out could have got dogs.
Speaker 3: Send us some pictures of y'all dogs. I want to see what y'all working with. And we got big sugar right here. That my boyf right, that big shug, big sugar house. You know what, man, we got to give a big rest in peace to the homie two Hey. Yeah, I had a bully eight ball I had for twelve years, man, and he passed in July. And I know a lot of dogs breeders people, you know, dogs as pets and with no family member. Some people don't understand. You did me, and that's that's that's the eachers all. I think I've been fucking with dogs, men since I was shit six years old. But you know, to have a dog as long as I had eight Ball, I had him like shit twelve. Yet dog is like a family member dog. So it was a little dramatic when a ball passed. You know, it affected my son, it affected the household, you feel me? So because he died at home. Took him to the ves. He was sick and just one of them freak things. Man. The doctor was like, you know, he's real sick. He had cancer or tumor. It started to bleed out while he was at the vet, so they wanted to put him down right there, but I decided to take him home and I let him walk around the house. He walked around for twelve thirteen dollars, just walked around the carib and we sat with him. And then he passed the next morning, about four thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: So did you fee him anything special?
Speaker 3: Hate that day?
Speaker 1: Since it was his.
Speaker 3: He couldn't hold nothing down like he was real sick. He would even drink water. He couldn't even hold water. So I knew he was gonna pass. I just didn't know what time.
Speaker 1: Did you think he was aware he was about to check out?
Speaker 3: Eight? Yeah, because you know he was still he was still like focused and you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Was he kissing on you and stuff like stuff.
Speaker 3: He was uncomfort the ball because that was the first time I ever seen that he couldn't he couldn't rest and he was he was like he'd sit out. He lay down for like he lay down for like five minutes, and then he get right back and then he walk around. He walk around the whole house, and then he go back to the spot he lay down for like five ten minutes and then he was back. He did that all until he passed. And right before he passed, I think about one two in the morning, he had finally got to sleep. I think he slept for about two hours straight and then he woke up about four in the morning. And then shit, he woke up four in the morning. So I got up because I heard him getting up. So I basically just walked around the house when him for thirty minutes, and then he walked to the back door like he usually do when he got to go outside. He walked to the back door and he went to the backyard and he sat there for about ten minutes and then he just collapsed. Well, I carried him back in the crib and I put him in it like he because he had this little spot where he was sleep at. And so I carried him back in the crib and he hadn't passed yet, he was on his way. So I sat right there with him until he took his last breath and then I didn't wait nobody up. I just secked it. And then Karan woke up the next morning and then you know the rest is history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, that's better than me than him dying on a table in the veterinarian's office somewhere.
Speaker 3: You know, they wanted to put him down when I took him to the vet, I thought, I started thinking about Karan and his attachment, and then I just wanted to go like that, and so, you know, I tried to. You know, they was like nig You know, I Nigga had the check book and everything. I was willing to pay whatever, but they was like at this point it They was like, at this point, it's not even it's not even worth trying to you can get me. So instead of letting him put him down right there, I put him in the car. I put him in the back seat and he sat up the whole time, all the way from the beck to the crib, about a thirty minute ride. He just sat up and Nigga, he got He passed the next morning, so we got it. So you know, we dog we dog people, and I know niggas as breeders, and some niggas probably be like, oh, it's a dog and you know whatever, but you know, uh, sometimes the people get attached to certain shit. Some niggas got love for vehicles, some niggas got love for jewelry, and you know whatever. I never went out.
Speaker 1: I was always telling you something.
Speaker 3: They all love her.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something. Eight. You know, I'm just no. I had a dog when I was younger, man, and didn't get one for the longest because my dog broke my arcs, you know when they dance a sayd thing, and I got one. Now. Man, when I tell you man my wife, you can see it. No, you remember I Marie used to be funny about her jumping on the couch stuff. Lama Red. Don't got her a little special blanket.
Speaker 3: The dog be.
Speaker 1: Laying all on the laughing out a dog you on the college. I think the dog eat better than me. They be cooking chicken breasts for the dog cutting, carry us up and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: When you become lovers, you know, dog lovers and shit or whatever animal you know, it's it's just a different connection.
Speaker 1: Well dog as a soul man. If you for those people out there, there's dog people. Y'all know what we're talking about. But hey, you're making me say it. I'm about to go down there.
Speaker 3: And give me you know it is you know what they do? Were out of here, We out of here. Yeah, see y'all next week. Well, that concludes another episode of The Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangst Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple micae on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave of comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst Chronicles podcasts Norman Steell, Aaron M. C a.
Speaker 1: Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Whatt, and all your editors tell It Hayes. The Gainst the Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network in the Black Effect podcast a network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app Apple podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts,