Speaker 1: Come out up on to Get Loud Podcasts. We're gonna talk about the most horizing draft. Yes, quarterback to Bates RG three Oh Bobby three sticks?
Speaker 2: What about those old gold jerseys?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know you're excited about that, and a certain concept we like to call fred Chella.
Speaker 3: How you doing? Everyone?
Speaker 1: It is to Get Loud podcast presented by a seat Geek. That's Fred Swood and Michael Jenkins.
Speaker 2: Happy weekend, brother, How did it go?
Speaker 3: The sun is here, someone is officially here. It's nice, right, It just it brings energy.
Speaker 4: I see why the winter makes me.
Speaker 3: Go in the house and hyperned and try to come.
Speaker 2: Up with plans. But some i'mna just get you going. It's just something about the.
Speaker 3: Energy of it, man wich you This weekend I went to Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I went there to see my daughter.
Speaker 2: Her birthday is April tenth minus the seventeenth, so with exactly seven days of point. So Hudson is this Wednesday minus next wedd So we are always layered, so I always go down so I could share that that birthday with HUDs. So that's my birthday baby right there. Oh that's yes, most definitely about you.
Speaker 3: Well, it was my girl's birthday. So mom came into town.
Speaker 2: Okay, how does it go with the mother in law before she's your mother in law?
Speaker 3: Because mom goes harder than anybody. I was just trying to keep up.
Speaker 2: Why do mother in laws like you more before you marry their daughter unless after you married.
Speaker 3: Moms have always loved me. Now the girls, I don't know you a mom smootherer.
Speaker 1: Oh this girl I dated back in the nineties and a year after we broke up, I got a massive like box in the mail over Christmas and I was like, what is this? And I opened it up and it was multiple rap gifts from her mom.
Speaker 2: Wow, you really want to She's like, we miss you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's you too.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. See I walk in and I don't know if I'm like too smooth, but what it is. And the girl grandma mom would be like, you better watch him.
Speaker 3: You knows.
Speaker 2: I knows alway, He's no man. They always know, but.
Speaker 1: You don't shout out to one of our fans. I was that a wine festival on Saturday. He came up said, watches the pod all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, hello, tell him hello brother, if you're listening right now.
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in you I got, yeah.
Speaker 1: No doubt about that. So, man, I don't even know where to start. I guess we got to start with the draft right wherever you want to start it. Brother, Man, it's gonna come up here before you know it a week and a half away. And so I wanted to ask you about your your most polarizing draft prospects, well, not the best, not the best, but whether there's the most debate and whether or not that debate is warranted. Is it may and Daniel's it too? Or is that more of like who you should make you? I think that's more of your choice of preference. Okay, yeah, then it is polarizing. I think the quarterback group is polarizing in itself. But besides those guys, I think Malite Neighbors is one of those guys that could be a draft interrupter because as much as they.
Speaker 4: Put Marvin Harrison here, everybody's.
Speaker 2: Trying to bring the elite Neighbors right there with him. And I think personally Rae Ma Doomsday is the guy they shit like. It's not it might be a inch of talent difference with Rama Doom's day and Marvin Harris Marvin Habits might be a little bit more polished, but I think Roem of Doomsday is gonna have just as good as not a better career. So Rama doone day is very polarized to me.
Speaker 4: Brock Bowers.
Speaker 2: This is why he's polarizing to me. He's one of those guys that say missing piece to a championship team because you imagine him with Aaron Rodgers at the Jets, Oh my god, with those guys on the outside, with Garrett Wilson, and not what they already got in the backfield with Bryce. Then you put in a guy this not only is he a great tight end, he's a matchup problem.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, having a tight end, yeah, and we're not talking about your average tight this is a move tight end. But if you have a tight end who is super laatee, you create matchup problem.
Speaker 4: All over the place because.
Speaker 2: He's too big. He's too big for dbs and strong and too fast for linebackers. So there go to the matchup problem right there that exists, and it's gonna be one of those things is do we take away the outside guys because they's such a big player. Do we take away the chain move who keeps drives going along. This is the guy at third and fifteen that you hit for a sixteen yard end round right, and he just demoralizes a defense. So I think brock Bowers is super intriguing. Roma dooms Day super intriguing. I can go down to Worthy from Texas. I think because he's gonna go lower in the first round. He going to a plate off team, and he's a guy that can take the top off. But also usually fast guys can't run routes. They can only run go route. This guy can run routes. I think z Logett is one of those guys where, hey, I'm gonna end up at a playoff team, and I might actually move forward faster than a Marvin Harrison because I am.
Speaker 3: Going to a ready set, let's go team.
Speaker 2: So I just think it's some guys that's set up to be on the intriguing teams that make them a lot more intriguing to me than what other people will say. Because this guy's going to a team like the New England Patriots and there we building.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's intriguing to me.
Speaker 1: When you talk about Marvin Harrison, and I think he's interesting in that. I believe he's probably the most cantus player in the draft. But is he given a little too much credit for his name or is that not fair?
Speaker 2: No, Man, when you a pedigree in anything, think about when Arch Manning comes out, Like it's gonna be the same because your family has history in this.
Speaker 3: Sport, Joe Ock. Nobody talks about John ok.
Speaker 2: His daddy, like the pedigree makes him up there, like they understand, like, Oh, this guy understands locker rooms, this guy understands football family. This guy understands what to expect. Like when you get second third generation football players, that club that drafting you is like, this is a clean transition. We don't have to teach him anything, not about being a pro, not about doing anything the right way. Nothing. This guy has been raised for this his whole life. That's the difference.
Speaker 1: That's a good point because I know when Arch came to Texas, a lot of people will be like, Oh.
Speaker 3: He's gonna transfer, He's gonna transfer. Like, no, he's not. It's he's a Manning. It's different. They have a plan. They've been thinking about this. You started thinking about.
Speaker 1: It last year, since five, he was five, been thinking about this yeah, four years.
Speaker 3: There is a plan in place, and it's.
Speaker 2: Different for those guys, and it's different for any football player. Brandan Rice, Jerry Rice's son is coming out. He's like, yes, USA six three pounds, nobody's talking about him. He'll probably be a third fourth rounder. But at the end of the day, where if you draft Brendan Rice, he's ready. It's Daddy makes sure he was ready. And Deck Gold to think about any career, think about Dusty Roads, the American Dream, and now we got Cody Roads the American Nightmare, which I love the name.
Speaker 4: Switch up.
Speaker 3: Your daddy was a dream.
Speaker 4: I am the worst of them.
Speaker 2: I see what he went through. I'm the nightmare. Like second tier royalty is everything no matter what career you're in.
Speaker 4: Like, imagine being the Gates and I do tick. Oh god, the pressure there.
Speaker 2: Imagine if from one of El and Musk kids X five three six dash zero nine Musk. Imagine if from two two five and here I got to go step in my dad's shoes and you know, turn X, turn Twitter name back to Twitter, you know, right Like so at the end of the day, I think it takes a very courageous child to want to step in those footsteps first of all, and it's it's better for a team because, like I said, it's less working to the person and more working to the player.
Speaker 1: What is what is the most difficult thing in preparing for the draft when you go from when you go from being a star in college and all of the processes that you have to go through, the gifts the NFL.
Speaker 3: What's the most difficult part of that.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the process of the comeby. Ain't anything like that. I think that's seventy two hours before the draft.
Speaker 4: I couldn't sleep. Yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I tried to sleep the night before the draft and I just it was twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Just it was anxiousness.
Speaker 2: It was you dreamed of it so long and you like, all right, today is here, Like I'm Finna my name, We'll get called and the first thing you want to see is not that Jersey, it's that city.
Speaker 4: What city?
Speaker 2: It's Finna be a part of my legacy. Yeah, because that says everything. Like if I would have been like if I was sitting there waiting and they was like, you know, Green Bay Packers with the next pick, select Fred Smooth, my head would have went down, like I knew I would have had a championship. Yeah, I can't live in Green Bay after football is over with, you know what I'm saying. So that legacy I would have thought been It's okay, But it ain't like Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: All Right, No, it's not a legacity like this fits you perfect.
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's just one of those city that challenges you in a different way and it also opens up bowl things for the future for you, for what you can do after football. Where I think a market like Atlanta, as big as Atlanta is a city, those Falcons are not especially retired or not shown that love that like for Atlanta to be such a sports centric city, Yep, the love for the Falcons is just not there. And it has a lot to do with it being a transic city. It's a transit city, so people come there with their alliances already.
Speaker 4: They come there.
Speaker 3: It's Pittsburgh still as a Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 2: So by the time you get there to a Falcon game, it ain't a lot of at Aliens in there.
Speaker 4: They there for the fashion show. It's different.
Speaker 2: People are here are there for football. People in Philly are there for football. New York is for football. Dallas is for football. These out of markets you want to be a part of.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Everybody shows up for the show, the show.
Speaker 4: Instead of the passion.
Speaker 2: Like our fans leave game crying losing to Dallas, like they can't take it, they can't stomach it. People leave Atlanta game and go right to the club. They party like it's of their day. It ain't the main thing.
Speaker 1: So we have to talk about Bobby three sticks, oh Bobby, Oh, no, Bobby.
Speaker 2: One thing about Bobby Man. Bobby gonna insert.
Speaker 3: Himself like he has to it, can't help himself. He's one of those.
Speaker 2: And that's so quarterback as though, because it's us and then it's quarterbacks, right.
Speaker 3: Quarterbacks are like.
Speaker 4: The politician of a team.
Speaker 2: They tell you what they want to tell you to get to their high rising point.
Speaker 4: And we're supposed to follow these.
Speaker 3: Leaders, trust what they say until we can't.
Speaker 1: So he came out on X and he was saying why this franchise the Commanders should go with Jaydon Daniels instead of Drake May and why it wasn't close, and it's gonna play the audio.
Speaker 5: Jaydon Daniels is better for Washington than Drake May. I know it's a huge debate on social media.
Speaker 6: Washington has Scary Terry at wide receiver along with Johann Dotson at running back. They got Austin Eckler and Brian Robinson. This team can be in a win now mode. I wouldn't say Super Bowl contender, but definitely a playoff contender. That's the cherry on the top for me as to why the Commander should pick Jaden Daniels over Drake May.
Speaker 5: It's the experience. And when you take that experience and you look at the play style.
Speaker 6: Both athletic, both like to drive the football down the field, but one of them was the most explosive passer and runner in all of college football last year and won the Heisman Trophy.
Speaker 5: But when you look at it and you actually.
Speaker 6: Watch all the tape, you see how Jaden Daniels has one of the best deep balls in all of college football. You see how Jaden Daniels reads and processes pre and post snap better than almost anyone in college football. And I understand why they would take that route and go with him.
Speaker 3: You can look at this one of two ways.
Speaker 1: You can say this guy has more experience but that experience came at the college level.
Speaker 3: Now he was awesome, no question.
Speaker 1: Or you can say, well, Drake May doesn't have that experience and thus has a higher ceiling.
Speaker 2: Yes, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. Now that's the same thing as somebody stuck the mic in my face a year ago and they was like, how do you feel about Emanuel Fords? Forget the Mississippi state connection we have. We had the same connection of skinny corners coming out to the NFL, and the only knock they had on us was our side, like can they last? Can they stay healthy? Can they do this? And if you put the mic in my face, I would sound biased because I know his pain, I know what he's been through, but I also know his talent, and I know they find reasons not to draft you in the drift instead of reasons why, so I would have came off is smooth, just like a manual four. Yes, he comes off as Yes he likes j and Daniels because he's the closest thing to r G three since RG three came out to the point that I called him RG four. Not in no bad way, no bad right way. Think about their story. Both them had their best year last year of college football, they both won the Heisman, they both were the most explosive runner and one of the best parishes to come out. All right, scratched it off, And why would I say, all right, how can you even compare? Drake made it this? Drake May had his worst year his last year. All his rest of his years have been great, right, all right? So do I want the guy with the one season of the guy with multiple seasons? All right? Do I want am I taking your last impression and saying this is who you are. We've seen this happen so many times and drafts where the Heisman Trophy winner it's kind of set apart from the rest of them, right, the Baker mayfields.
Speaker 4: Now, you could have had this guy.
Speaker 2: Now, you could have had that guy and stay at you went for the one that had the best year.
Speaker 4: What about the years before that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The first year of LSU was kind of shaky, Arizona State kind of shaky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you put it together in your feel year.
Speaker 2: But I can't knock Drake because he's only in his third he just finished his third year.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna knock him on that.
Speaker 2: So that's why I think as a GM a few people's right now, this has to be kind of nerve wrecking because you're like, oh, I got all of these athletes, like, I'd rather be in a quarterback dre full of quarterbacks than one that's not for a quarterback.
Speaker 4: But still you gotta be like.
Speaker 2: Inching to say, ah, how better is is Jane Daniels than Drake May?
Speaker 4: And how better.
Speaker 2: Is Drake May? Then Bo Nicks, Michael Pennix. Could I get this with JJ McCarthy? Yeah? Should I trade down? Should I stay put?
Speaker 4: It's so much stuff here now.
Speaker 2: The one thing that RG three said, Jane Daniels might be more prepared to play right.
Speaker 4: Now to try to make you a playoff like.
Speaker 3: You brought this up. I was just about to ask you.
Speaker 2: He might be because while you're starting to get your offensive line settled to where you wanted it, until you get that, he can get your first downs with his leg when stuff break down that Drake May probably can't do on his But I just hate to think we want that instant success. We've seen what happened with three with instant success.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna of course, you want to win now, I get that, but this isn't a free agent signing with the team ready made. You're trying to draft a franchise quarterback for the next fifteen years. Yes, so I'm not so of course you want to win now, but also I'm most worried about winning for the next ten years and not having someone max out early.
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they're going to dilemma the delu loot that our guys is in right now, trying to find out how, what and why should I do this? Yes, so that's what I'm saying. I understand what RG is saying. He's correct in saying that Jane Daniels at all, the quarterback that's left besides Kayler Williams will be the most pro ready.
Speaker 4: That doesn't make him the one with.
Speaker 3: The most longevity, right, huge difference then, it is a very huge difference there.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna pay some bills, Please pay. Actor said, we're gonna start with Honda. Guys, you gotta ex you have to explore.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on into the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, explore these sophisticated, sleek look of the CRB Hybrid and Accord Hybrid, Handa's.
Speaker 3: Most powerful electrifying vehicles yet.
Speaker 1: Conquer the unpaved road if you choose one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport, Honda's most capable suv ever, or experience the thrilling performance of the funder Drive Honda Civic will an available turbo charged engine. Get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Find the Honda perfect for you. See your local Washington area Honda dealer today Today Today and RTS Recycle Track Systems transforming the way commercial businesses and communities manage waste and recycling. They combine the power of AI with premium customer service to optimize waste pickup schedules, ensuring timely and efficient collections to.
Speaker 3: Keep our neighborhoods cleaner and greener.
Speaker 1: Visit RTS dot conjoor more about how they can help your business manage waste more responsibly. RG three also said, oh right, your boy Bobby also said Sweet three said that this is not a super contender potential next year, but the playoff contender next year.
Speaker 3: I would agree with that.
Speaker 2: Listen from what they did in free agency, uh and I think what people forget is we trim the fat but kept all the good flaming On. We kept Terry number one received in this league. We kept johnn We kept our too beasts in the middle, Pain Allen. So you're actually adding great pieces to things.
Speaker 4: That already has established themselves.
Speaker 2: Like people forget that we still got these guys, jam and Davis is still on his team. Like we got guys on this team, and we're just really come together and forming this big machine like Voltron right now, and guess what you want, But Voltron is not complete to the head opens that's the quarterback, right, this is the quarterback. Until we know who that is, then we don't know how the team shapes and looks.
Speaker 1: Well, we know they could have a different because the NFL has approved a third helmet design.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna blow you away with mine.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you want to see? No, tell us.
Speaker 1: Yours first, because you don't want to see because I like, this is me being a Texas longhorn.
Speaker 3: When they wear the tight.
Speaker 1: Whites, baby, all whites, Oh, the all white, it just looks so clean.
Speaker 3: If you could have an all white.
Speaker 1: Uniforms, all white helmet, an accident with the burgundy gold in the right places, it could be.
Speaker 2: So sweet looking you know what, I'm never against all white, most of my vehic because white. But uh I see this, I see them coming out fourteen carried gold, all gold, all go.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about you're talking about gold.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about gold. I'm talking about gold helmets, shiny gold clicks, gold socks, gold pants, gold jersey.
Speaker 4: Uh literally burgunny numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. So at the end of the day, nobody wants to bronze and silver. People want to win gold. And imagine us coming out with the cowboys in their silver and blue, and we come out in the solid gold to the point that it's shining, it's bleaming right, and the fa I mean, and the owners took it to a next level says no, to dang do it. They put a hen of gold in the paint that we ain't playing those games here, like all gold on one o'clock game on the Sunday sun shining out footage, just blinding people in the stands, like listen.
Speaker 4: Gold on gold on gold.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I like that.
Speaker 2: Listen, man.
Speaker 3: I love a good uniform.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I can get lost in the good looking uniform.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, so that gold just to be like when you see somebody come out in our gold, like they're just saying subliminity, I'm better than you. We are kings and queens over here, you peasants. That's what it says. Right then royalty where there's gold, Oh, I love that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Gold is a part of the Pharaohs.
Speaker 2: Gold is a part of history long as we can look back, one of the most flexible needed. We wouldn't have our cell phones without gold in them, a right. So when we say we are a gold standard, when we bring that out and I want to name them Fort Knox, I want to name the gold of the jerseys Fort Knox.
Speaker 3: It is fineness gold everywhere.
Speaker 2: Then the fans come with the gold tiles, gold shirts on the whole stadium transforms. Alright, that's what I want, And I want us to come out, the team to come out with these gold jerseys to my God, fabulous and Lil Wayne the song salute that should be our song, salute you, and then all gold. Come on, man, you can't tell me that ain't energy.
Speaker 1: Fans show they call it the gold rush, yes, but it's in goal and then we actually save it for the forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: We save it for those, for.
Speaker 2: Those gold diggers. Like that's what we saved before. We save it for those gold diggers right there? Like, that's what I say.
Speaker 1: When you were playing? What was the one uniform you wore? Were you fea the cleanest?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: We started the color rush? Do you not know that? I did not realize that.
Speaker 4: One day I had to call the Joseph uh here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I sat down and coach office, I said, Coach, He was like, I already know what you probably for.
Speaker 4: I like, coach uh.
Speaker 2: I was talking to the players in the locker room, and we hate the jerseys, we hate the socks. I should not look like Doug Williams did we all wanted the Super.
Speaker 4: Bowl long time ago. We should not look the same. I should not look like Brian Mitchell.
Speaker 2: I should not not not say well, what do you recommend? I say, well, we already wear the maroon in the white tops.
Speaker 4: We wear the maroon in.
Speaker 2: The white I mean, I said, coach, we need to put them all together. We want all maroons were gonroomovex. We're gonna wear maroon. Uh? I mean burgunyu Cliks okay with Burgny pants burging New Jersey. So we came out against the stealers. Color rushed all maroon, I mean all burguny. And that was the first time. The next year the NFL started the color I didn't realize that, all right, they started the color rush off of that next thing, you know.
Speaker 4: Before that, I think in No.
Speaker 2: Three we wore the nineteen seventyes throwback with the arrows.
Speaker 3: I remember that with the doug Old pants, I started saying the old Yes.
Speaker 2: They were fun, they were vintage, like the gray face mask.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it because I felt like I was a part.
Speaker 2: Of history with with Sonny, I felt like I was a part of the history. With Riggings and the rest of these guys like Darrek Green was still on them. But I just felt like, all right, man, you're playing for more than yourself. You're playing for the name on the back of the jersey, the name on the front of the jersey. So I think playing in that history, being a part of that hell, I would have loved to come out there with leather hat songs, just to showing that. Ain't Fred willing to do whatever.
Speaker 1: It takes, and I'm sure you're one of those guys because cornerbacks, receivers, they like to look good.
Speaker 2: Would look good, feel good, play good, get paid good.
Speaker 3: That's the order of things. Yeah, that's the order of things.
Speaker 2: Like like women love high fashion, ath leats loved sports fashion. Yes, and unless you're in sports, you don't know the fashion. But you know when a coner come out there and you be like, oh, just do this just so regularly, like he gonna get burnt. And then you see me come out there, tie hanging to the ground, swagged up, gold gloves on, shield up, looking like Fred Vader. Like it's all good.
Speaker 4: It's a feeling to it. It's a feeling to it.
Speaker 1: It's like when Sean played and he wore the pieces of tape around him, and it was that was a style that fit him.
Speaker 3: I was like, he looks sharp, renegade, Yes, hard gun, that's what they said.
Speaker 2: No, the league is gonna find you find me because I'm gonna take it out of somebody's keystra today.
Speaker 3: So that was that was more I'm against the grain.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play this game the right way, but I'm gonna wear what I want to wear. See you don't remember when he rolled the striped socks. Do you remember when he rolled the striped socks? Oh? So it's it's the edge is right there. We wanna we wanna teeter. We want to teeter it. And we and people don't understand when we wear these things, we get fined five thousand dollars a game for uniform, for uniform validation, I mean violations. But we think when we play these prime time games, it's worth it. It's totally worth.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have someone from the NFL walk around for a game one I don't know about.
Speaker 2: First of all, they already know who to cut, They know the usual suspects, so they'll come be like, Fred, you know this is a national game.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna need you pull them socks up.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, yeah, most definitely. Then halftime they come back. Your socks one the white, just all burgundy. You're gonna have to pull them up. I put them up in the third. So at the end of the day, it's you know, swag that field versus things you should do.
Speaker 3: Thys the bells for us man?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: The Get Lie Podcast is brought to you by BET three six five. The official sports bet partner of your Washington Commanders. Bet on a range NFL markets with bet three sixty five app. Create your own personal live bet, slip in parlay access thousands a game with live screaming, place your bet before the match during the game up to you. Download the Bet three sixty five app today enjoin eighty million members worldwide. AH twenty one plus only must be located in Virginia. Give them the problem, call it text one eight hundred, gamble up and mwaa. We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life don't escape us. We dream of any place in the world. In the blink of ie, we're there. That's the wonder flight. All you have to do is decide where to Dullies International app let you imagination sowred book your adventure today at fly dullis dot com, slash nunstop bills.
Speaker 3: Hey Bill's Paid, Other redfl News YEP.
Speaker 1: Jason Travis Kelsey af their diplomas picked them up at the University of Cincinnati this weekend. They take their podcast at an arena on the campus, and then, of course, Travis once he got his diploma, choue de bear.
Speaker 4: I just want to be the third Kelsey.
Speaker 3: I know, man, Listen, you're living a life.
Speaker 2: Listen. Did you see him at WrestleMania, Jason Oh, and they introduced him. No, no, Jason and Lynce John's the other tackle. They come out, they got the mariachi, uh, the wrestling masses on. We don't know who they are, and they just started stomping people and I they win the match and then they just ripped it, ripped the thing off in Philly golds crawl, my god, to the point that the w W wants Jason Kelsey to wrestle.
Speaker 3: He'd be a great rest Listen.
Speaker 2: Frick Kelsey is my name? Now, I was straight. They lift me at the hospital. Mama kel left me at the hospital, but I end up doing good in Mississippi. Come back and get me. Mama Kels out.
Speaker 4: Here for you.
Speaker 2: It just seemed like she raised them such good hearted, everyday human beings. And I always say, when you're playing this sport of one percent of any sport, and you still got your feet on the ground, my heads in the clouds.
Speaker 4: This is a lot about how you was brung up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no question about it.
Speaker 1: And I love the fact that you're talking about guys who play the game at the highest level and still enjoy themselves but.
Speaker 4: Don't take themselves serious.
Speaker 1: They and it shows you can have that balance, like some guys don't know how to put them to work but also enjoy themselves.
Speaker 3: Some guys enjoy themselves too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah they do both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, and they do both, but they also do it in just a way that like I've heard a lot of people tell me and you personable, Well, this is how I've always been, Like I was always taught this. It takes energy to be somebody else. It takes no energy to be yourself. And I think most people when they come to the league, any league, they figure I supposed to do this.
Speaker 4: Are you supposed to be yourself?
Speaker 2: Right? You ain't supposed to be image Smith. If you ain't supposed to be jail, Right, you ain't supposed to be nobody but yourself. It's up to you if you want to change, if you want to not do this stuff anymore, that's fine because you feel like, yay, I only do this, only eat it by strolls steakhouse.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what French move? Still love a little longhorn, little Texas road. You know, I don't care. I don't.
Speaker 4: Waffa House been my favorite French restaurant.
Speaker 2: Of all time. Waffel House is what I call it. That didn't change after I made it to the league. I still want that waff Fail House. I still want it.
Speaker 3: So at the end of that took me the second I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Why fail Yeah, my daughter like that's our favorite thing. Then what we went the weekend? I take it to waffer House. That's how thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you can't still love the small things, the big things won't pay you, No, they won't pay it out Well.
Speaker 1: I hate to bring this up, but he did say it. Tom Brady was being interviewed Thomas and he says he's not opposed to the idea of coming back late in the season.
Speaker 3: If an NFL team called and to that, I would say, it's Tom, Tom, it's time just just stop doing this.
Speaker 2: Are you retired or no? No, no, this is what's happened with him. He has too much time on his hands now. I think people forget that he's single. He hasn't been single in a long time, all right, and he's bored. He's singing, he's single, he's bored, and he's like, do I have any other challenge that I could do, Tom, go play golf or so.
Speaker 4: Try to make the PGA.
Speaker 3: Travel the world.
Speaker 4: No, that's too easy for him. He needs a physical challenge.
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking about sports that you could play after playing twenty years in the NFL.
Speaker 4: All right, can you golf? Tom?
Speaker 3: Pickleball?
Speaker 4: Can you be a pickler? All right? Can you do like me I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To do and go to the PBA? Could you?
Speaker 4: You have to choose for their second career sports wise, something.
Speaker 2: Less hard on your body, something that people play into the fifties. All right, it's sports out there, you know. Well, what's the sport where uh they throw the little thing then they do the sweeping curling? He could be a curler, he could be could he could be a.
Speaker 1: Bops letter He's got you got all the time, you need, all the money you need to train, you're athletic.
Speaker 3: He need a challenge.
Speaker 4: Then they just let break dancing into the Olympics.
Speaker 3: He could he could go into break dance.
Speaker 2: Like I'm saying, it's other options other than football, Tom, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, because I understand his competitiveness.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. I don't know how to let it go. I mean, you understand how this is all athletes, so they don't know how we let it go.
Speaker 2: I would love to lock Tom Brady, Michael Jordan's just a couple of goats in a house for like a reality show. Oh my god, the card games in here would be just horrendous.
Speaker 1: There are those stories of Jordan back when theyre playing the Dream Team. Now if he was losing in cards, he want to step to like four fourth until he.
Speaker 2: Wanted to like this, like we gotta go to bed, and this very Sean Taylor. We used to play this motorcycle video game. I used to just run shy over me. He was.
Speaker 4: He'd be in there. We're never leaving.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are you talking about? We have work tomorrow. No, until I win, we're leave it. So I got to the point where he's not going to give up. So I love a reality show called The Goat House where you have all these goats in this mansion. That's idea with a golf course in the back. So they just got all these things that they can they can literally just go edit. I would love it, and it doesn't it could be anything. That's the beauty that's the thing. It could being pa, it could better.
Speaker 4: I cook breakfast better than you. I do this better than you like it. Just I would love to see the goat house.
Speaker 3: Right, well, we are talking about goats.
Speaker 1: So even if you didn't watch the Masters this week, yeah, you probably saw Tiger Woods made the cut, but then.
Speaker 2: He broke another record he broke because if he made the cut again, that mean it's.
Speaker 3: Twenty four straights the Masters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Master's record, but sixty over a part, which is his worst seventies whole score.
Speaker 3: He was bad, all right, he was bad.
Speaker 2: But is it?
Speaker 1: Is it tough for you to watch a great struggle? To me, I always tell people listen, I know Tiger has struggled through injuries before, but he almost lost his leg. If you read deeper into this, and I'm fascinating. I'm fascinated that the guy is still playing off because.
Speaker 4: Don't forget about the fusion.
Speaker 1: He's had a fusion in his back. His ankle is fused, can't move his ankle. He's had a seal, sir, and nearly lost his leg. He said, I ache every day. Yeah, after every round. He requires hours of physical therapy. So I think Tiger was so superhuman for so long we forget, Yeah, he's human and he's forty eight, So is it.
Speaker 3: Do you appreciate the fact that he's grinding it's still or it's tough for you to see.
Speaker 2: It's tough for me to watch, yeah, because you once you see somebody great in their greatness, to see their demise is to lose a little piece of you and your generation. And when I watched Tiger, I think we need to move him to the goat House that we're doing for the Rebite show with Michael Jordan and Tom Brady. Tiger should be in the goat House, yes, because now it's to the point where the youth that's watching him probably like, what is all the fuss about? Oh right, So so he's losing. He can never lose that. But it's like, Tyson, you remember how I used to like I used to tie my kids, Like, Mike, do I understand you have no clue? But they we only know this, Mike, Tyson. They don't know the dude that cut a hole in a tie walks into the ring and the dude's already beat before he ain't.
Speaker 3: Throwing the highlights don't do it justice.
Speaker 4: They don't do it justice.
Speaker 2: Like at one point I had to tell my daughter that's how long a Tyson fight used to last. She's like, why is this fight so quick? I like, uh, that's how all of them went. Yes, A right, they lasting around well. Telling somebody now that Tiger dominated golf for two decades. They don't understanding. And like I say, it hurts me to watch him hurt. It hurts me to watch him walk eighteen holes and in the pain. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think as a Tiger guy, I would wear it for him to kind of.
Speaker 2: Pull a Ring Gretzki and just leave on a good terms and kind of move to the front office of golf.
Speaker 3: It's hard to watch your hero's age because you're right there with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like it's like watching Logan when Wolverine died. I was so hurt because Logan was with my guy and they were like, he could never die until he did from the same thing that was keeping him alive.
Speaker 4: It's killed him.
Speaker 2: So at the end of the day, watching Tiger go down this slow descent, it's tough.
Speaker 4: It's tough.
Speaker 2: And I would say this. I was listening to b Minchearlie and be men said, so be Min said. If I had a chance to talk to Tiger for like five minutes, the don't think I'll tell him is take two years off and truly heal go two years or straight rehab, play no golf, Yeah, no golf, great body and say this is one last shot.
Speaker 1: And if you listen to Tiger, he'll say things like I still have to get better, and you think get better. For one, he's still healing. His body is not one percent like we.
Speaker 4: Was talking with the man is in football royalty.
Speaker 2: Handed off to Charlie right, hand it off to Charlie Woods and Charlie is no jokes. That what I'm saying. Hand it off to Charlie and leave it be, not leave it be. That's all he can do.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't generational. It's so hard to compare generations and you can't. You can't replicate watching it happen in person. Yeah, I've told the story before. Like I don't want to get into Lebron versus. I'm saying, I understand if you watch Lebron while you think he's the greatest pair enough, that's right, that's totally fine. But I did hear someone say one time a few years ago, Jordan was all right, I'm like, like, first of all, Jordan was.
Speaker 2: He's the Jordan set the tone for every athlete, discplaying every modern ass every sport. Now, no, it's no athlete bigger than Jordan. The only one compares is Tiger.
Speaker 3: It's Tiger.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Jordan. Jordan ain't played basketball in forty thousand years. He still has the number one sports shoe. That's true in the world.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. His imprint is it's different.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like, I'm sorry. If alien looked at this planet last twenty year, they're like, hey, we're Michael Jordan, this guy, we.
Speaker 3: Gotta go out, and Tiger's the same.
Speaker 1: Think about it even now, Yeah, Scotti Scheffler has been incredible, but people still want to watch, talk about, and discuss Tiger.
Speaker 4: I think about it.
Speaker 2: Scheffler has been number one for sixty seventy weeks. To pay us Tiger, he had to do that for the next twelve years. Incredible twelve years. I'm sorry, Scotty, You're you're not You're not there, You're not there, you're pimping.
Speaker 1: Basically, we're gonna what We're gonna face the bills they're gonna wrap things up and we gotta talk to you about Honda. Explore the sophisticated, sleek look of the CRB Hybrid and a Cord Hybrid, Hotes most electrified vehicle, Chette Cocker.
Speaker 3: The unpaved road, and one of Honda's.
Speaker 1: Rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Troll Sports, Honda's most capable suv ever. Or experienced the thrilling performance of the fun to drive Honda Civic. Will it available turbo charged engine. Get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Find the Honda purpoct for you at your local Washington area.
Speaker 4: Honda makes it everything.
Speaker 2: It's nothing. They make everything, motorcycles, drones, everything. They probably make a pacemak weed eat like I'm.
Speaker 4: Shocking that i ain't got a hundred phones by now. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: And we can't forget about our title sponsor, Seet Geek. You guys know see Geek, the official tickety of the Washington Commanders. The Dealers finalize Seat Geek is the newest member of the Commander's family. You gotta get used to the name. You'll be hearing it week after week, and rightfully so. Whether you're buying or selling tickets to Commander's games or any other live event in the d NV seat, Geek is the place to do it. See Geek the new official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 3: So Commander's fans can fan.
Speaker 2: You know what, you can go to see Geek. If we get those gold jerseys for the gold Rush game against the forty nine Ers.
Speaker 3: That sounds good.
Speaker 2: It sounds so good.
Speaker 4: Don't hate on since Coachelly is going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you had a dream list, Oh my god, Coachella, what would it be? Who would be your list? I'd be a all time Jinkschella. Who would be at jink Shell?
Speaker 3: I have prints there all right? You gotta have Michael Jackson there, all right?
Speaker 4: New edition?
Speaker 3: All right? Haul of notes?
Speaker 2: Ooh you getting deep?
Speaker 3: Modern day? I like I like to do a leap a little bit because I like the weekend.
Speaker 2: So if it's Jinx, if it's Jcella, you gotta have like twenty.
Speaker 3: Eggs on you know's gotta have Beg's. I like a lot of different types of music. Yeah, yeah, so I could go all over the place. What about you?
Speaker 4: All right? At fred Cheller?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: And where would you throw Fred Chaeller in Mississippi. Make everybody come down in Mississippi, and we're gonna throw Fred Teller.
Speaker 2: Now you had a couple of my guys, starting off with MJ. Most definitely, Michael Jackson. We're not doing that, Prince, most definitely. By the way, I like anybody last named Green, al Se Low, don't matter, they will be there, all right. No, not only would I have the Green Brothers death Stevie Wonder. Oh, I'm so glad you mentioned that name, Marvin Gay, Davy Bowie. Listen to me, Chill now, chill David Bowie, Bowie Bowie Boie. We know next.
Speaker 4: I would go Queen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, tell about choice brother Sir Elton Johnson Classic.
Speaker 4: I would have the Beatles.
Speaker 3: Oh, I had the Beatles at Fred Cheller, all right.
Speaker 4: And I also have Madonna, Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Tupac, Oh yeah, and Biggie, oh again, Biggie Fred Scheller, the biggest concert of all times.
Speaker 4: We're taking it back to the sixties, folks.
Speaker 2: Oh why not? Oh it's finish, sprinkling, litle Fleetwood Maca Oh listen, lit hippie vibe in here.
Speaker 4: We're finna get this thing going.
Speaker 2: And Fred Scheller. Everybody lives in tents for three days.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets served foods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Fred Scheller, with these with these acts right here, I'm gonna have to charge you like four thousand dollars a ticket.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Come on, Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyonce, Madonna, Tupac, Biggie, David Boy, Elton, John Beatles.
Speaker 3: That's a four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Ticket, right doket right there, that's all I'm saying for what pad No, I'm just saying Fred.
Speaker 3: Scheller's coming to a village near you.
Speaker 1: Final question, since we talked about the eclipse, which leads, you know, leads us into conspiracy theories because some people believe the Earth is flat.
Speaker 3: Some people believe. We don't.
Speaker 4: We never.
Speaker 2: If the Earth was flat, we would not have gravity. Gravity is because of the spin in tilt of the Earth. Correct, all right, your days and your nights and your weeks. If this was flat, it would be nothing. I like spirit theories because they challenged the norm. Yes, they asked why, and they're not afraid to. But some stuff I don't need to know why. I don't need to know why. The Earth is celestially circle, probably because the Sun, the Moon, and everything else in space is circle. That seems to be the universal shape Jupiter circle. Like now, if you told me Pluto that you know it was flat, oh, we might have a chance of being flat. So every other celestial body is circle, but ours is flat?
Speaker 3: Right, it doesn't make common sense.
Speaker 2: First of all, where would the water go when the water just flow off the side and go in?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, it's good, good point, which leads me to what do you have a favorite conspiracy?
Speaker 3: Conspiracy theory? And the reason why I'm glad you said Stevie Wonder. Besides the fact that Stevie Wonder is one of the greats, is that he's not blind.
Speaker 4: I seen Steve.
Speaker 2: Have you seen a video?
Speaker 3: I seen him driving on full ninety five a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: There's this one video. What is it?
Speaker 3: And it's the one that everybody just the whole concept makes me laugh. And it's a video.
Speaker 1: It's at the end of a concert, right, and so there is a mic stand and it's about to fall over.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, And as it's falling over, you see stev just grab it. I swear to God.
Speaker 2: But they say, once you lose one, So is he daredevil?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 3: He felt, he felt it. He sees it in different ways. But I can that's a very good conspiracy theory.
Speaker 4: Stevie Wonder can see I think this. I had a friend.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: No, I got a friend, Timothy Periods from Mississippi. He had cataracts. Okay, he got an eye replacement. He had an eye donor donated eye from a from a person that died, you know, Organs, and he got a new eye. I could not believe it. Really.
Speaker 4: The first thing came to my mind is Stevie Wonder is rich I wonder did he not get the same proceeizure?
Speaker 2: But now it's too late to be a seeing artist because you're known as the blind artist. Yeah, I'm saying, is it's a big chance. And then, speaking conspiracy es, I told you about Andrew Jackson.
Speaker 3: You gotta tell this to all right.
Speaker 2: Most people don't know Andrew Jackson because this started from my Bubbles Jackson investigation where I traced down Bubbles Jackson to a home this is the monkey of Michael Jackson to a home in Florida where he now draws, listen to music, and plays instruments in his free time. Bubbles is still alive, Bubbles is still alive, and Michael Jackson left him millions. This is not a joke, all right, So now I found out the late great President Andrew Jackson.
Speaker 4: Owned a foul mouth parrot named Willie Jackson.
Speaker 2: Right now, what happened with this parrot is they say, Andrew Jackson swear so much that the parrot mock, I mean, just mimicked him and just would cuss at the White House like consistently all the time. So they was in a White House meeting, which he always brought the parrot. They was trying to do the meeting, but the pair wouldn't stop cussing. It wouldn't stop swearing, right, so they took the parrot and removed him from the chambers.
Speaker 4: All right, let's fast forward.
Speaker 3: Smears, Andrew Jackson dies.
Speaker 2: Okay, they had the funeral. Guess who's at the funeral, Willy Jackson, the parrot. Guess who has to get kicked out the funeral? Willie Jackson the parrot. Because he wouldn't stop cussing doing the funeral at the church for the president. They kicked Willie Jackson out. To this day, we do not know where Willie Jackson the parrot is did they let him loose into the woods.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened to him.
Speaker 4: They do not know what happened to Willie Jackson. The cussing parody.
Speaker 3: Did he go off and start kids and now he's cussing kids out there in the woods. I like to think that he's perched on the shoulder of Bubbles Jackson.
Speaker 2: That would be a great mashup so he can do the talking because you know Bubba nos sign language.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, he does.
Speaker 2: He does because you can look up a clip with Michael Jackson. They out to dinner and he does something and Mike just signs to him chill, and Bubba signs back like yeah, I got you.
Speaker 4: And I was like, either I'm an idiot?
Speaker 2: Are we just?
Speaker 4: He's going down here from here?
Speaker 3: Like all I'm saying is.
Speaker 2: These things are true. This instrument moment in people in human history. Yes, the cussing parrot of Willie Jackson. And that is the perfect way and to get a loud Podcasts presented.
Speaker 3: By Sea Kee, Yes, Willie Jackson, The Found Mouth Parents, That's smooth. I'm jacoson not a great week. The views and opinions expressed by our podcast.
Speaker 1: Guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.