Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jettie and he armsranget live from studio. See Sayson, You're a dimly let room deep with on the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. Hey y'all, today Halloween, we're under the tutelage of our general manager. Your los angele listen, dudors, honorary honorary general manager. Garbage. That's you, your garbage. Oh wow, we're still talking about that. Hell yes, hell, yes, we're talking about it. Awesome, greatest gaff in the history of politics in I am ho, I am h O. I love when you're talking online textees, that's right. And nacronyms or whatever you call that acronyms, that's funny. I finally went and got some tense steaks to stake down my giant inflatable jack lantern in the front lawn because it kept blowing down the street and the neighbors seemed to be horrified by this. So I went and got some tent steaks. I got that thing nailed down so it shouldn't go anywhere, no matter how windy it gets.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Katie, I feel like you impacted my life somehow because I came home from the gym yesterday and my inflatable Jack o' lantern was at the end of my Drivewax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 3: I blame you.
Speaker 1: Those inflatable stakes very susceptible to wind apparently. Let's see, you've seen it in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade where Snoopy gets out of control and hoists some people to their death. Dangerous exactly. So I'm ready for Halloween. I've got full sized candy bars. I eat way too many of the bite sized candy bars last night. Man, if you have bags of those around there, I mean, good for you if you're the sort of person that can walk by them. But I'm not. That's funny. My bride and I were walking our dog and reminiscing about when Halloween meant something to us as young parents and living in a different neighborhood and all, and she said, boy, but I don't miss having that candy left home. Oh, no kidding. So watching the World series last night, and you know every time I go by it, tell it's not even a full bite of a Snickers. I mean, come on, it's like a fimble full of Snickers. It's gonna got hurt to pop one of those in my mouth. Sure, what is that twelve calories? Pay thirty of those later. Oh, feel so good. I felt better than the Yankees did after the worst inning in the history of the World Series by a team, The New York Yankees inning five of Game five of the World Series will be remembered forever by baseball fans. Yeah, I felt like I was watching Little League again, speaking of my younger days. It was they if you weren't watching the game, the Yankees committed no less than three horrific physical endormenttal errors and let the Dodgers back from a five hotes. Yeah. That a sign is you do that you deserve to lose, you do. The headline is the inning started five nothing Yankees. The inning ended five to five, all five unearned runs, which is amazing. Oh, it was incredible. Garrett called a pitcher who contributed to the stupidity by the way committing one of the more egregious mental errors in the history of the World Series. He had to be homicidal. Yeah, at the end of that to uh. I won't belabor this for you non sports fans, but as I read somebody in the New York Post last night, one rider said it would have been much less humiliating to lose in a sweep the night before. Much less humiliating. Oh wow, that's a take. Here's another take, and then we'll move on. Since the Japanese superstar failed to materialize in the World Series, now I call him no show. Hey o Tani. Wow that's pretty good. Yeah, yeah, he was a non factor the biggest star in all baseball. So, as I texted somebody last night, it's nice to see a plucky little team that has one hundred million. Their payroll is one hundred million more than the league average. The one hundred million more than the league average under dugs, they were playing against the team with even a higher payroll, so it didn't really matter of the two teams. I mean, this is just kind of interesting for pro sports. Six of the ten baseball players in the world were on the field last night, the highest paid best statistically. Oh I see, okay, Yeah, they bought all the best players. Yeah okay, And so you know that's what Yankees and Dodgers have always done. But just you know, it sucks if you're like a Royals fan or an A's fan, or a Brewers fan or anything else trying to get a sniff of anything. How do we feel about Donald Trump donning the orange vest getting into them? Dumb trick? Maybe the greatest pr move in the final week of a campaign ever. It is one of the most effective fun capitalizations on a gaff. I have ever seen Joe Biden that ahead a kef care handed his opponents not a hammer to hit him with, but a machine gun of a rhetorical opportunity. Whether the senile old fellow deserves to be kicked for it or not, it was one of the greatest gaffes in the history of presidential politics. And the Trump campaign is going nuts with the The only garbage I see is his followers a clip we need to hear fifty times today. By the way, Uh yeah, let's make sure we have that at our fingertips. But I know you're busy, Michael, but we got to have the whole Biden calling people trash thing, the short one ready to go all time, thousand times a day, including now, if we happen to have it. It's these that we hold these truths to be self evidence of the twenty first century. There's something or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware.
Speaker 3: They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see flowed down there is his supporters.
Speaker 1: So I missed this yesterday. We missed this yesterday on the show. So Tim Walls before they even got to Kamala was on ABC this week with George Stephanopoulos, and we played that clip. But I'm so used to the mainstream media with this bias between Republicans and Democrats. When there's a bad thing on the Republican side, for instance, Sunday night in Madison Square Garden, it's the horrible thing that someone said about Puerto Ricans. When a Democrat says something bad, it is Republicans pounce on this thing always, once you become aware of it. It's omnipresent. And so George Stephanoppolis asks it, says to Tim Walls, Republicans are already trying to utilize the president's comments. It was a disruption of Kamala's message, wasn't it. And then Tim Walls gets to restate their message as opposed to that was a hateful thing to say. Tell me how you don't hate all Puerto Ricans and put them in a difficult situation. Why do you hate all Puerto Ricans? You hating Nazi like they did with every Trump surrogate who had to defend that comment. For Democrats, it was, this is an interruption of your message of hope and justice and everything wonderful. Let's get back to that. It's just it's incredible. I mean, the level of bias that I don't even think they know they do. It's just so ingreat. Like I said, I missed it yesterday because I'm so used to it. I'm just so used to the double standard. Yeah, yeah, well, may they fail. May they continue to see declining ratings and revenue and go away forever. I think both scandals are stupid, but they do exist, and they're being treated completely differently by the media. Of course, we should start the show officially just to give you a little flavor of how Trump handled this yesterday. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Thursday, Halloween. It's our special Halloween show, regular show with occasionally some Halloween music and probably me eating Snickers bars during commercial breaks. Oh, this is what did I say? Halloween the thirty first year, twenty twenty four. We are armstrong and getting we approve of this program. All right, let's begin booting rhetorical fly balls precisely according to FCC rules and regulations. Here we go at mark as they get me my jacket.
Speaker 4: But if you did, you know it actually makes you look thinner, I said, got me, I said I want to wear it on stage.
Speaker 1: When they said I looked thinner, I said, in that case, I'll wear an I'm set.
Speaker 4: I may never wear a blue jacket again. I may go, I may go in this They said that that was my that was the word.
Speaker 1: That was the key. So you look thinner. So Trump did like an entire comedy routine around his orange dump truck vest or a garbage truck vest that he wore last night. And it was really good. I mean, it was Trump at his best right. They had to make America great again dump truck referring, of course, to the Biden gaff calling his supporter's garbage or did he the apostrophe heard around the world? But man, they made Hay with it quick and brilliantly. You know what's interesting, I heard a podcast talking about this the other day. They turned garbage into gold. Jackage out there is his supporters. I'm clicking today. Everybody stay tuned. Who knows what you're gonna hear? Turn no show. Hey, Atana the garbage and I just turning garbage into gold. You are rolling. I heard some strategists talking the other day, like people who have worked on presidential campaigns before, talking about how you never put your candidate in the apron, You never put them in the hat, you never want to put them into whatever, because they always end up looking ridiculous. The most famous one, if you're old enough to remember it, is Michael Ducaccus in the tank. He puts on the tank helmet, he gets in the tank and for whatever reason, he looked ridiculous and they thought it was a campaign killer. So especially ever since then, they never put a candidate in an apron or something like that. For whatever reason, Trump puts on the McDonald's apron and it's it's perfectly fine. I mean it's a combination of funny and cool. Same thing with the dump truck or him doing the rally last night in the best you could see For many, many, many candidates who weren't TV stars their whole life. He was the host of the number one TV show in America for years. I mean, he's got, you know, a talent for this that makes a difference. But you can imagine so many candidates trying to wear the garbage truck vest at the rally and it coming off as so lappable. People talk about it for decades. Right. A couple of things. Number One, he's got the undercover CEO thing going. It's just fun to see a rich real estate developer wearing the garb of the working man, working woman, et cetera. And and this is you cannot you cannot teach this. He has fun with it without disrespecting the people who do that for a living for a minute. The fun is at his expense. Us makes me look thinner, or you know, the whole prize untouched by human hands. I mean, it's never about disparaging the workers. I don't know, but I was watching his whole comedy routine we'll play more of it later at the rally last night, and I thought, I know, there's a big chunk of America that hates this, but this is really really good. I mean, it just makes me insane and I supported DeSantis, but he has an incredible gift for connecting with working people that we may never see again. Oh man, it was something, Yes, Michael, I always go back.
Speaker 3: People want to be entertained, not informed, and this will entertain a lot of people and get votes.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of truth to that, Michael. I hate for that to be true, especially when it comes to debates and stuff like that. I don't want that to be true, but it is. How does mailbag look? Oh, it's terrific. One of my favorite notes of the last six months. What are we five days out? Now? Our text line is four one five two nine five KFTC. I just read the strategy. It's all about fifty three percent, fifty three percent, fifty three percent. Kamala Harris can get three percent? All right. If Kamala can get fifty three percent turnout among women, I guess she can't be beaten. Mathematically. It's impossible. And that's so that's what they're trying to drive. That's what the commercials about. HUSB. Don't you don't have to vote that way just because your mean husband makes you go in the booth and then lie to him. You can do it that sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, ay, right, I requested yesterday after Dad, I think it was off the air, I said, can I be put pleased into a medically induced coma and woken up on Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Just tell me what happened, including we don't know yet. That's fine, I just I can't take another minute of this. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day, and I think that sentiment is shared by many many Americans. Can we get this? Oh please? This is an odd moment, the freedom loving quote of the day. In that D said, guys, Joe, yesterday you dropped the truth grenade that resonated with me, which I'm paraphrasing and is paraphering paraphrasing of it. Something of the effect of well, one of the feelings of democracy is you can't hurt people's feelings. I will remember, you're talking about the high cost of childcare, and we can't talk about the skyrocketing rate of single parenthood, specifically women who decide to have a kid without a marriage or stable relationship, and then they find themselves in a situation where they need childcare but their job maybe doesn't pay enough. And that's fine, we can talk about that is a body politic, but to not recognize why it's such a crisis now because the rearranging of the American families just you can't talk about that because people don't want to hear it anyway. Paraphrasing myself, I worked on this for a couple of minutes. Now, this is the freedom of quote of the day for me, Joe getting The great weakness of democracy is that it depends in large part on an electorate that can handle the truth.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 1: You know, I collect these. I'm going to write me under that the saying that wherever it came from is clearly true, is just one thousand percent true. The hard times make tough people. Tough people make good times. Good times make weak people. Yeah, and weak people make weak times. That is one thousand percent true. And we're in that pendulum swing and unfortunately we're really making for hard times. Is usually phrased, Yeah, Yeah, we're in the hard times being made by soft people phase. And it's frustrating. If you're you can recognize it. Yeah, Mailbag, our email address is mail Bag at Armstrong and getty dot com. I'm not sure there's anything that can be done about it. It's is unavoidable to sunrise, sunset, and the ripening of fruit. Yeah, anyway, this note from Aaron uh, somebody may have suggested that some of the reaction to various gaffes in the late stage of the campaign is either fake or people with their panties wanted and Aaron Rice handies aren't watted. I was just calculating my taxes when that story dropped about what Biden said. Now, I don't appreciate a coffin case head of the government calling one hundred and fifty million people garbage when we're paying eighteen or more percent forty five grand a year of our combined income to a government that calls us trash, because we don't want our children taught by some drag queen that they were born in the wrong body and that bacon is unaffordable. Subway sanders cost fifteen dollars in the Secretary of Health looks like Rick Moratus on estrogen. Look when they say stuff like that, I start to hear the menacing sound of fifes and drums in my head. Wow, oh there you go, baby, huh three. I'm not calling anybody, I'm calling that a great email. You got one of those angry maga people that I hear so much about.
Speaker 3: The only garbage I see floating down there is just supporters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got more on why. He probably said that from a prominent Democratic strategist coming up that I congratulate them for being honest. We're almost out of time. What the heck? John m and San Diego sent this Happy Halloween. Now our who fears razor blades and drugs and their kids hallowing candy? It submits something possibly worse. My friends sent me this picture. It appears to be super high end chocolates wrapped in foil with a little sticker on it. But what this friend does is wraps Brussels sprouts to look like candy. No, remember you got to get the nerds gummy clusters. It's the most popular candy in America, the most delicious candy in America, according to the Wall Street Journal, Get those for your picks. Brussels sproutch.
Speaker 6: President Biden and First Lady Doctor Jill Biden hosted a Hallo Read event today at the White House, which included a Spooky Storytime corner. Incidentally, spooky story time is just what they call it anytime President Biden makes unscripted remarks, hooray everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't want to write this down. So how about him sticking all the baby's feet in his mouth? Have you seen that montage? I haven't. Oh so creepy for babies now, it's it's a perfectly nice grandpa sort of thing to do with their own grandkid. Oh yeah, but intimate thing. But an old stranger baby after baby putting their bare feet in his mouth is weird. I think. I don't know. I thought the video was weird, and that, by the way, not a real doctor. She was dressed as a panda, which is kind of funny. Joe Biden, we got a text that just said I'm nonplussed, which is a word I need to use more often. Non plus excellent of a person surprised and confused so much that they're unsure. I'll react. There you go. That's what we got. So I'm angry about well, I don't know if I'm angry. Yeah, I'm angry, and I apologize if you're tired of hearing me say this, because I've been saying it now for three years, but it still amazes me. Here's a headline in the New York Times, their latest polling on people's attitudes about the economy, which is what the number two issue in America behind immigration. Right now, inflation is basically back to normal. Why do voters still feel blah, wow, wow, that is just profoundly ignorant. I don't understand. I couldn't believe that reporters didn't get this at the beginning of the conversation. I don't even know. I'm nonplussed about how they can still not get this. Let me read the opening paragraph from the New York Times economic person. Grocery inflation has been cooling sharply, but Tamra Flamer twenty seven, she hasn't noticed. What she knows is that paper plates and meat remained more expensive than they were a few years ago. Yes, you freaking morons. You don't notice a deep increase in the increase of prices. It would be impossible. Nobody could do of the rate. Yes, nobody would notice a slowing of the rate of inflation. It's impossible to notice. It's just a it's a dumb concept. Yeah, oh yeah, it goes on. Voters say they are very focused on the economy as they head the polls, yet surveys suggest they feel relatively glum about its recent track record. The lingering pessimism is something of a puzzle, says The New York Times. Is it? Is it? Really? Do you know a single normal human being? You must not, or you would hear people say I went to Wendy's last night and it cost sixty bucks for me and the kids. Or I filled up with gas yesterday. I don't know how people do it. Or let me stop you there, Jim, let me stop you there. Now Wendy's went from fifty two dollars to sixty dollars in the course of seventeen months. Now it's only gone from sixty to sixty two dollars in the course of the last nine months. So as you can see, inflation is cooling a Jamner Hamburger right in your face. If you tried that to somebody. What did band these people? Where do they live? Mars? I don't know. And like I said, do you not have a single normal friend? Not one in your circle? Whoever walks in and you know, at a party and says man, I stopped by the liquor store. I got this bottle of wine. It used to be eight bucks, now it's fifteen. I can't believe it. That's reality for everyone, but people who write economics stuff, it's not. There's more on this. The lingering pessimism is something of a puzzle, which makes you a moron. The job market has been chugging along, overall growth has been healthy, and inflation is back to normal. It says here. How is that a puzzle? Things cost more, way more than they did not very long ago. Period, you morons, And let me speak for thousands and thousands of people listening right now. The job market is hot. Okay, I've still got one job, or I used to have one. I still have one, and my money, my wages have not kept up with inflation, not even close. So and then I'll shut up about this because it's you know, I'm belaboring the point, but I just it's I actually can't believe it. I find it difficult to believe that the journalists who cover the economy are still saying this crap five days out from a presidential election that Trump is set to win, maybe mainly because of the price of stuff, and they don't get it. I don't understand inflation's back to normal. God, you're so dumb. I don't even know where to start with you? Here you are belaboring the point which points to arise in the belaboring statistics any like that, the labor market. You just can't be stopped today with your workplay anyway. You just a non stop fountain wordplay like a Nigo Montoya over here of my words. Yes, I don't know what you call the subheadline halfway through an article that's in bold or what what do you call those things? But anyway, it says here consumers may focus more on price levels than price changes. Okay, al right, well that's that's correct. Yes, yes, it is correct and obvious to anyone over the age of five. Yes, good look, I can't. I'm reeling from that one. You know, I thought it was the beating was about over, and you caught me right in the jyms with that, I mentioning consumers worry more about fing prices than the rate of efing change, which they can't observe day to day because they're busy with they're real lives. Oh it's so funny. So I mentioned as a target. The other day, I get my normal allotment of stuff and it's two one hundred dollars. This is the first time it's ever open over to dollars, and I said to the guy, two hundred dollars. He said, yeah, I know everybody reacts that way. And I should have said to the guy, Hey, whoa whoa, whoa whoa. Well, back off, buddy. The rate of change is lower, all right. The percentage increases lower than it was before, so you take it down a notch. I guess I should be happy that it's two hundred dollars because it's totally gone up two percent in the last month, as opposed to the you know, between three and nine percent for the previous three years. I think that that that illustrates this case so beautifully. I mean, that would be absurdest humor for you to say that to the cashier. And yet that is essentially the inverse of what they're claiming with the straight face in the New York Times. Oh, speaking of which, I'm so glad you brought this up, because I've been sitting on this for a while. Dave in Baltimore, I think, yeah, Dave and Baltimore sent us this and the title of the New York Times article speaking of the Old Gray Lady, is which appears to be a senilist Joe Biden, when it writes about economics, is wages heaven outpaced? I'm sorry, let me do this again. The words are important. Wages have outpaced inflation, but not for everyone. And here is one of my favorite couple of sentences in the history of my reading newspapers. The bottom line, most American workers are probably making more money today adjusted for inflation than they were in twenty nineteen, but not all have seen their pay keep up with their own cost of living, and many, perhaps most, are lagging behind where they would be if pre pandemic trends had continued unabated. These complications may help explain why so many Americans believe they have fallen behind. They've fallen behind. Wow. The New York Times is saying most Americans are making more money today adjusted for inflation than they were pre pandemic. I have seen that statistic nowhere. No, I don't see how that's possible. They're wrong on the fact. But the second part, which I've read a couple of times so I will parse for you, is claiming that in spite of that fact, that y'all and we are making more money adjusted for inflation. Bacon is easier to buy for us than it was pre pandemic. We're going out to eat and spending less relative to our incomes than we were a while ago. But in spite of that, because we have somehow projected in our heads where we would be twenty nineteen to twenty twenty four if the inflation hadn't been so high for several years, we're coming up with some sort of fanciful Yes, bacon is easily affordable right now, but it would be even more easily affordable if not for the inflation of twenty twenty one through twenty twenty four. And I'm thinking, well, back to your question, do you know any human beings have you spoken with them? That is? That is blindness that goes beyond onto galling and is absolutely in the realm of amazing, And I would like to hear scientists explain it. Here's a director of consumer surveys at the University of Michigan in the same New York Times article. It's not that consumers have lost touch with reality. It's just at high prices continue to weigh down their personal finances. Thank you for Adam, you're a professor. I'm glad you're a university professor because none of us regular people could figure that out at all. And then they beIN of medicine at the University of Michigan said, don't jam sharp objects into your eye. Where was your article from your nonsensical article? New York Times, New York Times. Yeah, so this says wages have climbed faster than prices for many consumers. Okay, how many? Not very I don't know anybody who got enough of a raise over the last several years to put them even even, let alone ahead. I don't know anybody. Yeah, this is the first time I've ever heard anybody that, And it's a couple of times in the New York Times when you had to that's the narrative. Wouldn't you had to have gotten like a twenty percent race since twenty nineteen to keep up with the overall prices stuff? That's crazy. Yeah, I mean we could go on, because they quote a couple of more Harvard economists who study how people experience inflation. You need you all, all of you, all, all y'all, as they say in the South, all y'all need to hang around any normal human beings, go down to your corner bar and have a conversation with some people, or turn to someone at a you know, a high school basketball game. Talk to any normal human being. All right, somebody who doesn't work for the New York Times live in Manhattan, is a childish catwoman with an advanced degree. And see what they think about prices. I tell you what, If you can bag this rare game, it would be rarer than having a panda head on your wall. Okay, wow, you you find me walk into your house and you got a panda head on your wall? Do I pretend I don't see it? Right? I say, Hey, Jim, I can't help, but notice that I'm I'm wondering what others that person's up to. I mean, was that they'll do anything? Was that Penda live? At one point? This is rarer game. Still, you go down to the corner bar to this the soccer game, waiting for kids in line at school, and you find the person who says, in response to my god, prices are so high. It's still shocking. They say, yes, but the rate of increase has slowed, and that's what's important. You bag that rare game, and I will salute you a mighty hunter. Or the person who reacts with Yeah, but my wages are up even more than inflation, so I'm happy. Oh please, that's like an albino panda head. I mean, to forget it. You're never gonna find one much of miss killing with six toes on each boot. I mean, it's rare. That's the point. We've got Katie. We've got Kate. These headlines on the way stay here. So this is the Eagles, witchy woman. It's Halloween. We're trying to get a theme going here. People. We have talking about scary. We have some witch legs stuck in our bushes. Looks like a witch fell in the bushes or dove in the bushes or something like that. I guess that's just an elderly woman with the curious taste and stockings. Yes, I love those.
Speaker 3: Those witch legs are the ones that are just flown into the.
Speaker 1: House right ours are in the bushes. Speaking of scary, alert listener Edge just sent this along. It's a video of a new kind of drone that does not have propellers and a loud engine. It it is a bird. It looks exactly like a red tailed hawk or a or a you know, a similar raptor like a falcon maybe and it flaps its wings to fly. Oly crap. If it flies, it's spine right, exactly like the owns. That's right. Anyway, We'll post this at Armstrong and geddy dot com. Check it out. I mean it blew me away. That's the same fabulous site where you can pick up a Hotdogs R Dog's T shirt Armstrong and Getty hot Dogs or Dogs t shirts flying off shelves. It is a perhaps the only response you can offer to people around you insisting that trans women are women. Hot Dogs or Dogs Armstrong and getdy dot com. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 3: Katie starting with The New York Times.
Speaker 2: Biden's gaps complicate Harris's final stretch and is worrying Democratic insiders.
Speaker 1: It's a gaff if he says it, If Trump or anyone says it on their side, it's their stated position and their deep core belief right right that we will hold them too.
Speaker 2: From the Washington Post, more than fifty eight million early.
Speaker 3: Votes have been cast so far.
Speaker 1: Wow, So they're expecting the total to on the high end to be one fifty. So we might We almost certainly are gonna have half the votes cash before election day. It's becoming a more common than not thing to vote before election day. Yeah, I think early voting in Saturday most places, and then you gotta wait till Tuesday. But yeah, it's it's an astounding number.
Speaker 2: ABC Israel deploys forces along eastern border with Jordan, according to IDF, why do we know?
Speaker 1: Just the caution, Okay, I'll look into that. Jordan.
Speaker 3: They're protecting the eastern border, is what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember there are a couple of attacks launched by some scumback group or another from Jordan. A few days ago.
Speaker 2: From NBC, LA hit by looting and chaos, submid Dodgers World Series celebration.
Speaker 1: And a bus Yes I win. Somebody texted me last night. I had somebody in LA and I texted a nice game, and they time for the fireworks and looting to me and I set in a bus on fire. And there's a bus on fire in the picture, big giant bus. You got to set a city bus on fire. If your team wins, it's just part of the deal, or if they lose. I'm exactly, I'm being sarcastic. Of course, I've never understood why we put up with this for a second, and why we don't have the harshest of physical or monetary penalties for this, to where nobody would even dare to set a bus on fire because their team wins that the taxpayers then have to pay for. Yeah, we will address this more thoroughly. Next hour. We have reports, live reports, helicopter footage, all sorts of good stuff for you about the LA riots. Stay with us.
Speaker 3: You guys touched on this, but it's too funny to ignore.
Speaker 1: Daily Mail. Biden bites four.
Speaker 2: Babies, including one dressed as.
Speaker 3: A chicken at White House Halloween party.
Speaker 1: Not sure how the kids costume matters, but is it because the kid was dressed as a chicken. There's some belief that the dementia ridden old man was hungry and thought that it was a meal fla bat. I just think he was trying to rejuvenate himself by eating the young From the New York Post.
Speaker 2: Ohio officer quote attacked by giant runaway pumpkin months after Turkey's chased him down during a traffic.
Speaker 1: Stop and viral video. Wow, the guy cannot win.
Speaker 3: He can't win this.
Speaker 2: This inflatable pumpkin is huge, and the video the thing just bounces over and lands on his head.
Speaker 1: Don't disappointing. They don't teach you that what to do with that?
Speaker 2: In the Academy and your mem of the day, it's clearly some kids that are trigger treating outside of the White House. And one kid asked the other what'd you get? One kid goes a bill for thirty five trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know, but I.
Speaker 3: Think it's unconstitutional. And then another one asks, what's a student loan deferment?
Speaker 1: He wants something scary. That's scary.
Speaker 2: And finally, the Babylon Bee wife breathed sigh of relief after voting for Trump and the privacy of her voting away from the watchful eye of her creepy feminist husband.
Speaker 1: There you go. Wow, Wow, We got one note from a listener whose husband there The man is afraid to tell the wife that he's not voting for Kamala. This is a real life example that mem reminded me of. Russia has fined Google twenty decillion dollars? Have you ever heard that term before? No? Decillion dollars. We'll have to talk about that later too. That's a number of nationality. It's a number Armstrong and Getty