Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: It is time for the nephew with his frank phone call for today. What you got for us?
Speaker 1: Natt?
Speaker 3: Surely this one right here is called Christmas lights expiration.
Speaker 2: Christmas lights and black people. Listen. It's time to take them down right now? Ain't Christmas old? Wicko? Yes, yes it is, okay, so take them down? Lights down?
Speaker 3: Okay, Frost, you ought to be thought, you ought to be thawed out by now they take these people down.
Speaker 2: Jesus, don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: Christmas lights expiration, Christmas lights expiration.
Speaker 2: Cat dog, if you would.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach James. Yeah, hey, James, how you doing? This is Greg? I want to get neighbors. I live a few streets over from you. How you doing today?
Speaker 4: I'm doing fine? What's up?
Speaker 1: Just want to make sure I got the right person. You a chick north Willow Ben Yeah, okay, why are you calling? What's I'm on? I live on a shadow band man. My name is Grey, and I wonder I want to reach out to you. Uh, we seem to have a bit of a problem. Man. You still have your Christmas lights up on the house and what what? What's what's going on? You know? We've you know, some of the neighbors have had a conversation. When you're gonna take these down? Man?
Speaker 4: We go through this every year, and uh, it ain't no problem.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: The lights are gonna stay up?
Speaker 1: What what? What? What do you mean they're gonna stay up?
Speaker 4: Did I start up? I said the lights are gonna stay up?
Speaker 1: You know? No, no, no, hold on, bro, Christmas is over. The lights thing's finish, stay up. Okay, you nicely tell you that the lights need to come down. You know, I don't. I don't even why do you have your lights up after Christmas center clause? The whole Christmas thing is over? Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait to god? Man, what what's your name again?
Speaker 1: Greg? Who of them is? Greg? And I live on Shadow Ben, I live pos streets over from you.
Speaker 4: I don't give us about where you live.
Speaker 1: Man. You know how you get my number? I got your number from the h o A. You know, the president h o A. I on the one gave me your number. But that's neither that's neither hear nor that. The big issue is the Christmas light that's got to come down.
Speaker 4: You sound like a joke, man, You sound like a food What you're gonna take my Christmas. Like, you know, I keep those lights up. You know why I keep those lights up.
Speaker 1: I'm a listener.
Speaker 4: My mama loves those lights. She keeps the lights up a little bit longer than usual. But we don't give a fuck about that as long as she's happy.
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, okay, let me say that I'm hearing you with your mama. Understand that. You know you got love for your mom. Cool, but take it out. The whole neighborhood wants your life there. So I'm gonna tell you this right here, from neighbor to night. You got to tomorrow evening to take these LIFs down. If not, I'm gonna take them down. My damn shir What time are.
Speaker 4: You coming, bro? What time you coming?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you what I'll get off it fine. I'll be at your house about six to take these dinner life down. If you're not, yeah, I'll.
Speaker 4: Be looking for you too. Man. You know we got a big family. I'm gonna call my brothers and we're gonna meet you. We're gonna meet you because you ain't taking down.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Life are gonna stay up?
Speaker 1: Bro? Okay, I don't care if you and your mama got to take them damn life down.
Speaker 4: Hold up, brother, what you say about my mama?
Speaker 1: I said, you and your mama can take them life down, but somebody got to take them down. Mother?
Speaker 4: You talking about my mom? We ain't taking down.
Speaker 3: Where did you say you.
Speaker 1: Lived on Shadow Ben? I'm on Shadow Ben?
Speaker 4: You just you trying to You're trying to sign your death sentence.
Speaker 1: If you come over to my crib and talk.
Speaker 4: About taking down our mother Christmas like you man.
Speaker 1: Tell you, if I come over there and you and your mama ain't on the ladder trying to get the lights off that house, then I'm taking them down.
Speaker 4: Hey man, you you're talking about my mama taking down the light. I've got a baseball back for your mother and everybody at the h O A A. I don't everybody at that club. You in whatever ahoe.
Speaker 1: He and whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm you up, mother, I'm you up?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you if you meet up, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to tie me up too. I'm the one. He's the one told us you had the lights on the house. It hadn't taken them there. Tommy one time cool.
Speaker 4: Come in you can you get over here right now?
Speaker 1: I can come. I'll tell you what. I come through there, Me and Tommy both will come through that. If that's what you want.
Speaker 4: Come on, mother, sh silly?
Speaker 1: Okay, So so can I say something else? So what? Mother? Can I? Can I say one more thing?
Speaker 4: Because you man, you ain't got to say tell you say that when you get over here? You talking about my mama? Man?
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, hey, hey, hey hey, calm down, dude, calm down, Okay, I'm down about what? Can I say something else? Can I say one more thing? Just that? There? One more thing? What all I'm gonna say? Is this nephew tire me from Steve Harvey Morning Show. Did you say.
Speaker 4: You you got to be kidding me?
Speaker 1: Man? Man, you got James? You all right? Man?
Speaker 4: No, man, it ain't all right?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: What you got my blood pressure off?
Speaker 1: What? Hey? Wow? This is hey? Hey Jay? You got some labors Russell and shots. Russell is shotes. You are the ones that got me the prank call you bad. They ain't gonna get no Christmas present for me next year? You have some boys? Man? Oh wow? Oh you was heated boy, Oh man, you was heated man, one thing I didn't know about you, James. You love your mama, don't you.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it to death. Man, you you you had to take it there.
Speaker 1: That's that's a right man. Oh man, you gotta let me know. Man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the last let me hear it.
Speaker 4: Oh God, but Steve Harvey in the morning show.
Speaker 3: Man, surely they got to take these lights down.
Speaker 2: Tell people when to take their Christmas light? Who are you?
Speaker 3: You hit the wrong switch and the whole house light ups? Hey, getting ready, it's going down. It is going down. Milwaukee, Milwaukee, The Nephew is coming. That will be MLK Weekend at the m Prov and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Tickets on sale right now. The Nephew coming through. I ain't never been up in there. So come watch me. Come see what all of us is all about. Come see what ignorance is. Straight in your face. Where you're going, Where you're going.
Speaker 2: Milwaukee, Wisconsin at the m Prov MLK Weekend. Yeah, yes, yess yes, sir,