Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with Me and this one mmy, are you.
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm all right. I checked into the camper.
Speaker 4: You're gonna say, I checked into the mental health facility.
Speaker 3: Sought pretty much.
Speaker 2: I may need one after this camper experience. Last night, we could not get the hot water working. I had to text my friend Lexi and her husband Angel, who also stay.
Speaker 3: We call it camper Land, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know, it's eight thirty at night and this is the last thing you want me to deal with, but like, my daughter just came from a soccer game and needs to shower. Like we can't live in these close quarters without her taking a shower.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's a is an avid campers. There's a lot of buttons to push to turn the water pump on and do all that stuff. So if you're in the generator and all that so and you don't know what you're doing all.
Speaker 2: The things like here's I grew up waiting.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't have to deal with the poop hoose.
Speaker 3: No, the guy did it, But I mean, I am.
Speaker 2: When they got here, They're like, is your poop hoose hooked up?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I don't. I don't know that answer, but like.
Speaker 2: I really would hope so if I paid someone to come set this thing up. But it's like significantly cheaper to stay in a camper than rent a house and lakin to and we're here a bajillion hours of the day and I can pod from here.
Speaker 4: So well you're in it too. You're at the you're at You're at the area that you need to be, you know what I mean, Like it's easier, yeah, like just get out and then right you're are you camping on I'm assuming you're camping at the horse stables.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's somebody let me borrow their golf cart, So.
Speaker 2: Twenty minute walk, yeah, but it takes five minutes in the golf cart. But I ran it this morning and I was like, okay, this would take me a minute to walk. So then I sent like a group text to my horse friends and like, say what, I.
Speaker 3: Have an extra golf cart.
Speaker 2: It's that's gonna be a little bit of a long walk to go see Slate every time she shows.
Speaker 4: I literally woke up at eight o'clock today.
Speaker 3: What were you medicating? How did this happen?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. I had a really I had a late night therapy session and I was even crying all the way home. Got home, and he's like, what's wrong? And I started telling him and you know, and then I got into the sauna and I stayed in the sauna for like forty five minutes and then went to bed after that. And I think I was just so mentally physically exhausted. It's been a very exhausting week. So yeah, feel better today.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, Well that's good.
Speaker 4: And I just got back from the I just got back from the gym, and we never go to the gym that late. But we did well. I did it. I got her done.
Speaker 2: Well. Now we're going to talk Salt Lake City, where a lot of people got a lot of talking over each other done. That is I mean, I think that passed my talk over each other more than anyone else. Is that right?
Speaker 4: And I mean yes that they had to have safe words.
Speaker 3: But the safe words did not work.
Speaker 4: They did not work. Between that and the rug placement, how.
Speaker 2: I did not notice this ship at all. All I noticed was really the how better dressed New York was than Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: That's one thing that I noticed.
Speaker 2: And then at their reunion, and then the other thing that I noticed was Angie. Oh my god, I'm gonna see Angie today. She's here at the horse show. I need to shoot her a text.
Speaker 3: How could imagine.
Speaker 2: Angie showing up to the reunion and how having the same dress as Brittany who she said, my headcount hair?
Speaker 4: I can't hair count haircunt uh body count. It's high body, high body. This is the thing that's but how would that happen? You know how this works uses production picks, is they come and pick our dresses up beforehand. So it's weird that that would happen unless they don't do that with the friends. The other weird thing was that are you are we keeping you up?
Speaker 2: I slept in a bunk. Slate is in the big room. I slept in a little tiny bunk that has like I'm so particular with like light if light is shining on me when I'm trying to sleep, and there's like a little plug and there's a little green light, and all night I was like trying to push like this water bottle like up against it. So I wouldn't see it against it, And then I had I was going through different stages of hypothermia because but I think that must be why I'm so red. I was so freaking cold last night because the way the heat was. Sorry, we'll get back to Sullig City, Yeah, bitch, but the way the heat works in this camper is it heats up one of the rooms but not the other room. So like Slate was in a full blown sweat and she's like, mom, I can't have the heat on, and so, you know, I took one for the team, not realizing that, you know, I would wake up two and a half hours later in like the third phase of hypothermia, like it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, was freezing so lovely. I liked my ten hours of sleep last night. But today's been this whole week's been kind of rough, and my schedule's so hard, and to start filming coming up, I'm like, how the hell am I going to fit all this in? And then I I think I told you. I had I was booked to do a cruise with Phaedra and the girls and didn't realize there was a I already had something else booked, so then I had to back out of that, and that's never easy to do. So for those of you that are like, where's Tarma, I had to back out, So sorry guys, but they did. They do want to book me on another cruise, so we'll see what happens. So there's lots of lovely ladies going. If you go to Cynthia's page, you can buy tickets for this cruise. And I'll be jealous when I see all the pictures of them having fun. But a great group of girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be fun, and I mean it would be everything's more fun with Tam but like, it'll be fun regardless. Okay, so let's get into Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: The seating chart was surprising to you at all?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 4: Now, No, Well, I think it was surprising because Whitney was on the end. I wasn't expecting that. And then she's like, because she's on the end and Bronwin has this big giant dress, you could see Whitney like yeah, I mean I'm over here, Like she turned and the ruffle will go in her face. I'm like, just it didn't. They probably should have put Robin on the end just so her dress outfit worked. Yeah, yeah, but it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: But I think that Bravo.
Speaker 2: Did us a disservice by not actually showing us. Britney and I would have loved the dress.
Speaker 4: I know. I think it would have been great to have her come out. Angie went from a bench warming bitch to first seat.
Speaker 2: First seat and she looked hot. And you know the thing that sucks for Brittany is her other dress.
Speaker 3: It was enough for me. I mean, it wasn't my favorite.
Speaker 4: It wasn't my favorite. I loved Bronwyn's dress. She really pulled it off. It was big, but it also kind of loves speaking.
Speaker 2: And she's also very comfortable in what she's wearing.
Speaker 4: Because she her hair was really short behind her ears. I love that I sent her a tech a DM. I'm like, you look beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, I sent her a different text. That's nice that you did that. I sent her text that said.
Speaker 4: Well what and what did it say?
Speaker 2: Basically, it implied, I said, hey, thank you so much for the passport cover because mine arrived to Jurors.
Speaker 4: I did not get a passport cover. I didn't get a DM.
Speaker 2: I because we commented on it on the pod and I tagged her, I thank you commented on it, and so she sent it to me, and it's beautiful and I think it's expensive, like loved it.
Speaker 3: I'll tag when I get out of my camper life.
Speaker 4: But what I did get was a big box of these gummies and it was addressed to Teddy Mellencamp. And I had no problem opening the box and putting them in my pantry.
Speaker 3: What kind of gummies?
Speaker 2: That's rude?
Speaker 4: Do you know what kind they are? The ones that you take all the time, the little green ones.
Speaker 3: My gosh, you takes to me.
Speaker 4: You know, we're not the type that borrow clothes and return them. We borrow. If I borrow something from yours, it's mine, it's mine.
Speaker 2: You know what if they actually accidentally send it to your address because I gave it once to be nice, so they would send you some grooms?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they send it to me.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 4: We love them. Yeah, you know, if Teddy's like, hey, can I brow some necklaces? Sure? I know I will never see them back, especially my tea necklace.
Speaker 2: Your te necklace, you're never getting back because I don't even know where it is at this point. But then after I said thank you for the passport photo, I said, could you do me a solid and send me a photo of you in the necklace because i'd really like to have your back on this pod right now. Granted we'll get into this later.
Speaker 4: Did you get to respond? Yeah, well there's been I don't we'll get into it, but there's been some conflicting stories about the necklace in the air. It was the errings to in a necklace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh so she hasn't seen it yet, so maybe that's why responded. So bron Win, just so you know, like boots on the ground, like if I send you a message, it's because we're podcasting the next day, and like.
Speaker 3: I'm not you know, I'm not around.
Speaker 4: She's really need She's very worried about your podcast schedule. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she'd really be thrilled to show a little proof that she has the necklace if she had the opportunity.
Speaker 4: Well, she was on Watch What Happens Live, and I can't remember exactly what she said, but it was something like she had a smaller necklace made because Todd thought the other necklace was a little These aren't her words, but Gotti, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's what she said on the reunion too.
Speaker 4: What were your thoughts on Mary's dress sitting down.
Speaker 2: I it wasn't necessarily the dress I thought was pretty, but like she's sitting the same way you and I sit during the pod with like she's like hunched over and like casual, like legs at Like I'm like, maybe we should.
Speaker 3: Let's work on the posture for a second now.
Speaker 4: Like the whole next section made her. It kind of made her look like Iron Man.
Speaker 3: Well I would.
Speaker 2: I want to see her sitting upright and then I can make a bigger decision. I don't know if the necklace was pushing up, and that's I think when you.
Speaker 4: See you know, outfits are different sitting down versus standing up. And I think it looked really great standing up, beautiful. Sitting down, I felt like it pushed up and it was just like under her chin.
Speaker 3: That must have been so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I can't even stand it if I feel like a random piece of hair like touching my neck unplanned. But okay, So then we get to Andy comes up with a safebird for Ante and Lisa if they start fighting Besos and Opa.
Speaker 3: Andy asked what their intention for the day is.
Speaker 2: Bron Win says she'll start with her own apologies and hopefully gets some Whitney says she wants to get to the root of the problems with Lisa. I don't think that happened so far yet. Then, okay, Whitney, we maybe should have had this planned out a little bit better. But Whitney says the photo on ali Baba was a plaiceholder from her vendor. Andy asked Lisa if she found any evidence. Lisa says Whitney never gave her a proof of her involvement, and honestly, I would be happy with Meredith saying Ali Baba's my new ring tone.
Speaker 4: It Allegedly I hear that Ali Baba takes pictures of other people's stuff and puts them on their website. I don't know if that's true. But to say it's a placeholder, does that mean it's a placeholder from the manufacturer. So it could be that that's.
Speaker 3: What I mean. That's what I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do think it doesn't matter, like it's affordable jewelry, that's cute, and wherever she gets it, she gets it.
Speaker 3: But the part that.
Speaker 2: I want to know is when she got the tattoo to match it. Did she get the tattoo to match it when she had the placeholder on the internet, or did she get the tattoo to match it before the reunion.
Speaker 4: I didn't notice, said, I didn't notice it this season, but I wasn't really looking for it.
Speaker 3: I know, but didn't it make it?
Speaker 2: She's like, well, I mean what, I've gotten this tattoo of the exact necklace replica. But by the way, I don't think it was the same necklace because the necklace that were in question it looked like one of those like astrological signs.
Speaker 4: And that's more like a I thought it looked more.
Speaker 3: Like a circle pendant with like something on it.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was so hard to tell either way. Like, look, she branded herself. She branded herself with her truth and and.
Speaker 2: The other day she made me laugh because I think she was on a cruise or something and she said, this is part of my healing journey. She actually wrote it heilling, and I had to.
Speaker 4: I had to send it to U Kayden and I go, wait, did she spell it wrong? Like is she serious? And he goes, no, it's a joke, and.
Speaker 3: I it's a joke on her healing joke.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: She way looks up.
Speaker 4: I know, I can't remember all the things, Teddy.
Speaker 2: Then Andy asked Angie if she feels like Heather prioritizes her friendship with Lisa over there friendship. Angie says Heather twisted her words. Lisa and Angie argue back and forth, and Andy yells Besso's opa oh bah didn't work it, and then Lisa says she told Braun when she was going to address things with Angie, uh bron when shakes her had in disagreement, and then Lisa asked Bronwin if she wants to be involved in Collapsed, she's piping up.
Speaker 4: I was like, I did that you did last season when somebody was I'm like.
Speaker 2: Ey, But the part that that didn't work, I mean, I don't know who who you said that too, because I can't remember that moment.
Speaker 3: But like, Bronwin hasn't been.
Speaker 2: Quiet this entire season, so I don't know why we would act like her making a comment like Lisa brought.
Speaker 4: Her been the least quiet on the shows. And then I had like five minutes into the reunion, it's like all hell has broke loose, like these girls, but also.
Speaker 2: Like Lisa brought her and Lisa brought up her name, so why wouldn't she comment?
Speaker 3: I was like, what the force? Wait?
Speaker 4: Who said do you want to go big with me? I can go big too? Was it bron One?
Speaker 3: I think it was bron One.
Speaker 2: It was bron One.
Speaker 4: I was shocked that they taught. I was shocked that they brought the guys out so quickly. I mean the guys came out before Brittany came out.
Speaker 2: That's what I know, Like Brittany, shit is in the van if the guys are getting brought out before you. But then Andy, before the guys come out. Andy asked Angie about her part City Mystery Man who pays for Lisa's lip filler tweet. Angie says she fired back because Meredith was posting that she was a backup dancer to Gen Shaw and that only scroll she reads and the is the Torah, to which Lisa replied mozzel top. Meredith says Angie did a wop video with Jen and Monica. Angie says she is nobody's backup dancer. Andy asked Angie why she tweeted Lisa's g wagon was repossessed. Heather says Angie told her that Braunwin was the one who told her I like that, Andrew left out who told her, i'd.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the video music video? Also?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: I mean I watched the clip of it, but I'm curious does it count as a music video if it's a TikTok?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit say that I'm a music video star.
Speaker 4: Like, yes you can because you're John Mellencamp's daughter. Obviously, No, but it was it looked like it was professionally done. I mean, it wasn't just a TikTok.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched the whole thing. I mean it was a big production. I mean big talk, but it was a big production. I mean, if you watch the whole video, you're like, damn. And when was this video done? Was it before Angie Ever was on the show?
Speaker 4: Like way back when?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, because I don't think Angie was on when Jen was on Ever?
Speaker 4: It was, Oh it was recorded season two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's before Angie.
Speaker 4: So what does backup Dancer really mean? Because Angie was losing it.
Speaker 2: I think she was trying to say, like you're your second string, you're.
Speaker 4: A bench warmer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that that obviously is like a trigger for Angie.
Speaker 3: But I was like, Angie, this isn't the fight to happen.
Speaker 4: Well, Meredith has implied that Angie has tried to get cast through multiple girls, so maybe she's insinuating that. Well the video with Genshaw.
Speaker 3: Well maybe that is the case.
Speaker 2: But Meredith, you're in the third seed and Angie's in the first, and you're wearing a sawl sit.
Speaker 4: Down just a little. It was a little mother of the bride, it was. And she sent her snowflake too, Angie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she had.
Speaker 4: A big grow up on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then, like, we've seen Angie's texts and we've seen Angie's tweets, and you know what, at this point, I'm staying on Angie's good side because I'm going to see her today as well.
Speaker 4: So don't kiss her off. You know, I'm not with Andrew, right, she will tweet some shit about you.
Speaker 2: Listen, and I'm gonna I'm going to actually text her and be like, do you have a pair of goggles that I can wear for the horse show today? My skin is red, I'm sweating or I'm freezing in this camper, like I need to.
Speaker 3: Amp myself up. But yeah, no, I don't want to piss I don't want to piss her off.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested. Then Andy asked Braun when why she isn't wearing the four million dollar necklace one that would have been ridiculous with her outfit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then.
Speaker 2: Bronwin says she bought a smaller version of it, along with some hoop earrings. Lisa says that a worker at the jeweler Emma told her that nothing was purchased. The woman questioned how Lisa knows this. Lisa says Emma texted her. The text, says Broun when returned the hoops and Emma feels burned by Bronwin. No matter what happened, we just watched Emma get fired on National TV.
Speaker 4: Well, I was gonna say, as anybody looked at Emma's Instagram because I feel like there's to be a message or story out there about this, because she clearly lost her job. All credibility for me is so Customers also.
Speaker 2: Like at the end of the day, like all their discussion about money stuff is so gives me such the yucks. Like yeah, like between you know, Lisa talking about that her she has a g wagon and a blah, blah blah and blah blah blah, that's coming in. And then she didn't actually buy the formula, but they.
Speaker 4: Gave Lisa a lot of shit. Let's not forget how Whitney had her tags hanging out of her clothes when they had the Lisa party. It's she's known for name dropping.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but I have a question, like do you, like I mean hypothetically speaking, but probably reality, if I go broke.
Speaker 3: M are you gonna have an issue with me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: So, like what does it matter?
Speaker 2: Like if like, let's say something got repossessed by me, Like, are you really be curious at me?
Speaker 3: Like, clearly I.
Speaker 4: Would feel bad, Like so that's that's the worse for me. Like when someone's going through financial stuff, like I always want to give him money or help out, Like it's not it's not nice. It's not good for me to see people lose money or not have money. I don't have that value. I don't put that much value on money, if you know what I mean, Like, I don't take my money and just rather help somebody out then buy all designer clothes and my money. I'm like no, Like my son needs help, Spencer needs help. He's struggling, just got out of college, just got his first big boy job. Like he will call me times and he's like, mom, I only have fifteen dollars in my bank. I swear I'll pay you back. And I'm like, dude, you don't have to pay me back. You just got out of college, Like no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, then Andy asked bron when if it was disappointing to have least the turn on her coming on as her friend. This actually really made sense to me, even when Whitney piped in and said, like, you know, you weren't really there for me. Even Bronwens to her made so like I really thought that me and Lisa were closed. So I was going to do anything to fix what I think.
Speaker 4: Lisa and Bronwyn. Well, this is my question to you. Do you think Lisa and Bronwen were like social friends or acquaintances? Do you think they were really that good of friends? Because how would she not know anything about Gwenn's father until she sees a picture. I mean, how good of friends were they?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'm assuming she thought that because, like, for example, because Dury brought me on to Beverly Hills, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I never met her in my life.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: I brought father on and had never known her in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she brought me on, like we would have multiple arguments, like because then when we got into fighting, or she'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, I brought you on the show. I'm like, I never met you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's delusional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think there is a little bit of when you are brought on through somebody, like you know, that's the person you protect.
Speaker 4: I'll say, but that's always the case. I just feel like they maybe have known each other, but I don't feel like they were very clear. You should ask Bronwin when she responds to you.
Speaker 3: That will be my next question. You know what.
Speaker 2: I'll get to you guys next week and like, Bronwin, check your damns a little quicker, Thank you so much. Then Bronwin continues on saying she felt like she was chasing Lisa the entire season, and then she's like, maybe she was just a social friend. And then I expected Lisa to be like somewhat kind about it.
Speaker 3: She's like, you know.
Speaker 2: What, now, that's actually just all you are to me. I'm a social friend.
Speaker 3: And I was like, or.
Speaker 2: Bro, And then That's where we get into Whitney questions bron When why she won't claim her publicly as a friend, and Bronwin says, she plays Lisa on a higher pedestal. Why does Heather Gay always say sing for my supper.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that before. That was the first time I heard that. And by the way, she looked so good, Heather. She looked so good, so good, But she had no voice again. She had laryn jitis again, just like her confessional. And she said that it's because she's been on a book tour and has to talk a lot, and I get that, but she had she had the best glow up I've ever seen on a housewife.
Speaker 2: No, she looked amazing. Then Andy did some fan questions or comments, and a fan wrote in claiming that heather weight loss is the reason she has an edged this season and giving mean girl energy.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 2: I thought Heather was terror not terrible to me, but to watch last season, and I am loving her this year.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's meaner at all. I think she's more confident and that might piss people off, But I don't think she's mean.
Speaker 3: No, I enjoy. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I gotta say when Ginshaw was on with Heather, I did not enjoy watching her.
Speaker 4: No, well, the show is so much better without Ginshaw. I mean, this show just continues to get better every season.
Speaker 2: And then what I found interesting is, remember, like Mary used to have all these issues with Heather and say these like kind of inappropriate things.
Speaker 3: Mary goes to pipe in.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, nah, but she was nice. Yeah, Mary says Heather is pouring more love into herself now and is more self assured.
Speaker 4: I agree with I agree with Mary.
Speaker 2: Then Andy asked Ron when if she had intended to share the history with Gwynn's father and grandparents on the show. This started to blow my mind because I didn't watch that.
Speaker 3: We didn't watch the after show.
Speaker 4: But did you? Did it confuse you a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because what Lisa said was She's like, oh, well, the after show happened before this aired. I'm like, but it didn't happen after you've it happened after you filmed.
Speaker 4: No, she said it happened. She told Andy, we record these after shows before the show even airs.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, right before the show airs. But they had already filmed the full season.
Speaker 4: They like the full season, and there was a flashback scene unseen footage of Lisa and bron when talking about that subject. Yeah, and so this is my problem. It's like, why is it Lisa's fault? She didn't know that that scene was going to be taken out, so she you know, she filmed the after show prior to the season airing, and Lisa had no idea. Bromwin requested that footage to be removed. So for me, that's more of a production issue. Somebody didn't know that that footage was going to be removed. Was this? Did I hear this was removed out of the after show?
Speaker 3: I also want to know what Bronwin is.
Speaker 4: They did They ended up pulling it from the after show, but it was already out there.
Speaker 2: How Bronwin had the capability to ask them to remove something.
Speaker 4: I think it is because it's a sensitive subject about her daughter. I think that's why they were. You know, they did it for her, and I understand that.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: But Bronwin admitted that she hadn't even shown a picture to her own husband in ten years of Gwyn's dad. But if she hadn't even shown Todd the picture, why was she so willing to show Lisa the picture off camera, I.
Speaker 3: Am not sure.
Speaker 2: But also what I kept thinking of is if Bronwyn is just this social, casual friend of Lisa's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how close.
Speaker 2: Could Lisa be with Gwynn's father's parents.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's two separate situations where she's known this family. But she had no idea that their son who they lost, which is Gwen's dad, was this couple's son. They had no idea they That's how they put two and two together off camera, by if I'm remember this correctly, by Bronwyn showing Lisa a picture of the father of Gwynn and she went, oh my god, I've seen pictures of him on the walls at you know, my friend's house.
Speaker 2: But either way, it's but I felt like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, social media really gave it to Lisa, like you need to just say you're sorry. You won't admit it. And I understand what she was fighting for. Like we filmed the scene and I was asked about it that the after show, Like I didn't know. She was getting so frustrated and people are like, just apologize, just apologize, and she wouldn't.
Speaker 2: No, she's not a big apologizer, but I did. I was like, it wasn't really great all around all of this, But I think that's what happens when things happen off camera and then they have moved from the show, so we don't really get to see it until after the fact. The husbands joined the wives, and Bronwin and Todd agree that their relationship has become stronger after watching the season. I'm sorry, Bronwin, but this made me worry about you even more than the scene when you talked about Todd when you guys were in wherever you were on vacation.
Speaker 4: Well what part. I thought that that was sweet that they said after because sometimes you know, you watch yourself on TV and you make changes, and I thought that's what they were getting at.
Speaker 2: I think that's what they were trying to get us to believe.
Speaker 4: I think, what, oh, you're not believing it is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I think bron Win, yes, has probably made changes in the way she's spoken to Todd because Todd's demanded it. I don't think Todd has made one change.
Speaker 4: Well, Todd says that he's been blunt and he has been working on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't like one bit of it, and I think when you looked around at the other women, they were all like.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know, just even the way.
Speaker 4: Well, I think after the entire season, it's hard to believe like we need actions, we don't just need words.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Bronwin says it came across that she was making jokes at Todd and her marriage, at her marriage's expense. Todd says he can be blunt and working on it. Todd says that bringing up personal this I agreed with Todd. Todd says bringing up personal issues with Gwen was unacceptable, and John says Lisa wasn't the one who brought it up on camera, and then Todd saying.
Speaker 4: Watch your I didn't feel like his tone was bad, John, Yeah, I didn't think John's tone was bad.
Speaker 2: John was telling Todd to watch his tone, and I thought his tone was bad.
Speaker 4: Oh, talk to it. But then it went back the other way. But they, I mean, they went back and forth on this. Now you watch your tone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but either way, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not sure John could really have a tone that I would feel worried about. When they made fun of John's parallel parking, I was like this is a little piece of heaven right here. I loved it because I mean, granted.
Speaker 4: I struggle, I struggle with that parallel parking.
Speaker 3: Well we have big cars, I know, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it was a fine first episode, but.
Speaker 4: Really soon so there's three. I wonder if the husband the husbands can't be done right, No, because we haven't even.
Speaker 2: Gotten into Meredith storming off. Meredith is going to storm off because someone's gonna allege the seth is you don't know.
Speaker 4: That because because I was really expecting Mary to say that, you know, something wasn't great with her son, because you know how Andy and the commercial like cheeser like wipes his eyes if he's crying about it, and they're like, where is he at now? And she's like, he's doing great? So they slice that.
Speaker 2: To me, that was just at the opening. I think they're gonna take it.
Speaker 4: They're gonna go They're gonna go deeper, They're gonna go deeper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that's where the crying happens. I think we just saw like how's he doing? You know? That beginning round table essentially, for lack of a better word, isn't really to get information. It's just like we're going to say hi to everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I have a few fan thoughts though Lisa can never listen? Why can't Lisa say sorry, bron Win? These are fan thoughts. People Bronwin lied about buying the jewelry. Why does Lisa get to advertise all her businesses but the other housewives can't. I would like to know that one too.
Speaker 2: Really, his has been talking about her business quite a bit, and so has Meredith.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's true, that's true. But I feel like every event was Vita tequila. Uh and really and this person really wants Whitney Lisa to be friends again. Part one was too much bron One fan thoughts.
Speaker 3: Fan thoughts.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, you guys, we'll be back and we'll be discussing Southern charm. Talk to you soon,