Speaker 1: Big Bank.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 3: You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big big facts right now.
Speaker 4: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com line.
Speaker 5: For the coaching lab.
Speaker 3: You know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's time for big facts, Big Bank, Baby j d J screen welcome in today to earn your leisure. Team is here back on Big Facts, Sean, what's up?
Speaker 5: What's up? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 1: We have two claps back there. We appreciate you. They're trying to eat in mos times, good.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: A lot has changed since y'all came to see us the last time y'all came to see us. A lot of progression, a lot of more money made, a lot of more moves made. Did y'all envision and believe y'all would get continue to ascend like y'all have?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you know that was always the goal. Especially when you start, you never could see exactly where it's going to go. But we always knew, like you know, it was something bigger. Even now it's something bigger like this, it's hopefully God willing. This isn't like where it ends at right, So keep our head down. We just always constantly work. So, like I said, it's kind of hard when you in it, it's like playing a game. Like what I'm saying, like, when you in the game, it's kind of hard to realize, like how many points you got, how many as sists you got into the game is over. So you know, we just constantly just just get to work every single day and just try to just constantly build it one break of the time. So that was always a goal, is to get you know, bigger, and that's still a goal to this day. So it's just been a blessing to be able to you know, accomplish what we've been able to accomplish.
Speaker 4: So for yeah, that was almost what three years ago, four years ago when we said, so, I mean, it's been incredible.
Speaker 1: Like you said, we never checked the scoreboard.
Speaker 4: So you know a lot of times people walk up and tell us about the impact and the information that they received, the value that receives from some of the interviews and some of the things we've done. It's like great, that becomes the few to say, all right, how can we do more? How can we make this thing bigger? How can we live out our purpose? Even more so, we always on that mission. We're always trying to look ahead, never look at the scoreboard, and just keep keep putting up more points, man, because not only is it few for us and it's based in our purpose, but we can see the effects that it's having on our community. That's the most important thing. Like we can see the impact. We hear it every day, we get to watch it. Our families have changed, our friends' lives have changed, and again like communities have changed from information. So it's a it's a powerful thing, man and child to y'all growth as well, a lot of people, a lot of people don't make it this far right, like the people that had shoes you know when we came on last on there anymore.
Speaker 1: So that that's we see y'all too. So that's y'all.
Speaker 7: So let me ask you this, since you guys are like family to us, and you guys are basically residents because we've been on here, like we don't have to.
Speaker 8: Go back into the where you were born, where you're from.
Speaker 7: I want to jump straight into like some current events and get your take on the whole presidential thing.
Speaker 8: And my main question to you you two is.
Speaker 7: Okay, we just saw how in a matter of I think twenty four or twenty six hours, Kamala Harris was able to grassroots fundraise eighty one million dollars. How does that speak to How does that being able to raise that amount of money in such a short period of time speak to the level of support that she's going to have going into November.
Speaker 6: I think that she She's definitely has momentum on her side. Right people were waiting for Joe Biden to step away spout a lot of that money with people money probably that was already on the sidelines just waiting to donate anyway, but they didn't want to donate to Joe Biden. So when he left, it gave a lot of energy to I think to the Democratic side because nobody was really enthusiastic about Joe Biden, Like, if anything, they was just anti Trump, but they I don't think nobody was like really pro Joe Biden. And you know, especially after the debate and after like a couple of interviews that he did, like I don't think that anybody really thought that he had the right sound mind to do another four years of leading the most powerful country in the world.
Speaker 5: So I feel like she's it's an uphill battle.
Speaker 6: I feel like Trump is definitely in the league, and if you had to like take a vote on it, most people would think that Trump would win if the election was about to say, you think you think she got it? She could beat Trump, and she has a shot. It's going to take. It's gonna take a lot, a lot of groundwork. They gotta do a lot of groundwork. We were just talking off camera. I think she has to do a lot of She has to get black men on board for sure. She got to get white women on board for sure. She got to get the Latino vote for sure.
Speaker 8: She definitely has to get independence on board for sure.
Speaker 7: Because I feel like me personally, I feel like a lot of independent voters were kind of on the fence but shying away from the Trump side, but not really, like you said, leaning towards Joe Biden's side, just kind of still trying to play in the middle. But since there's not a strong independent candidate, the fact that she has kind of breathed the fresh breadth of fresh air into the race and you know, everything that's going on as far as politics is concerned, I feel like she has the potential to be able to sway those independent people to her side if she says the right things that need to be said about certain policies and you know, certain things that need to be done once she does get in office, if she does make it that far.
Speaker 4: This is a generation You're right, you're talking about a generation of young adults are gonna be voting for the first time, and so somebody needs to speak to them.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have your diehard Democrats, right, and we know plenty of them, and then you got your diehard Republicans and we know plenty of them. But it's that in between, like you said, the independence, but then that younger generation.
Speaker 8: The entrepreneurs ar right, who has strippers, the hairdresser.
Speaker 1: Started businesses, shout to the shout to the dentists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the people who are still undecided, who have grown up in a world of social media and am watching it. There's a seventy nine year old man and there's an eighty one year old man, and I don't know if I want to choose either, right, And so now there's a there's a space parents, right, Like my dad, My parents aren't that old, right, So it's it's an interesting time, but it talks about the enthusiasm when you're talking about that amount of money and we talk about in today's who knows by the end of the week could be up to two hundred million, right, So this enthusiasm, and it talks about the business of politics, right, like the money that's involved. And so you know the campaign, the Body campaign had already raised over one hundred and fifty million, right, and so now there's a treasure chance there that can go to her campaign plus what she's already raised.
Speaker 1: You got like you.
Speaker 4: Said, it's an uphill battle, but the funding isn't going to be issue. It's about the action item is what you're going to do. Obviously we know black women. I mean well right away, like one hundred percent of support will majority support, Like you said, it's going to be how do we talk to black man, how do we talk to entrepreneurs, how.
Speaker 1: We talk to small business owners? And so that that's going to be key.
Speaker 4: And I you know, we've had conversations with her team about the economic plan and it's the last time.
Speaker 1: You know, being pulled up.
Speaker 4: But it's important that he's there, that we're there, that everybody's having conversations because it's going to be needed, especially in the state of Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, Wisconsin, all these these swing states. That message needs to resonate with that population for sure, y'all.
Speaker 3: Do y'all think trying to keep Trump or dude, let's get right to it.
Speaker 6: I don't know, yeh, Like like the who really behinded?
Speaker 8: Like you said, the negative actually shot the shot?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like do y'all think of the spears? Just the dude just try to go there moved?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think like this.
Speaker 6: I feel like Olivia, if you've ever been to any you know, type of political event, you know that secret service that's like the strictest security that you can have. Different So to be able to get an assault rifle in there, that's interesting, weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes you nervous even.
Speaker 8: To this up. Oh yeah, yeah, she is the director.
Speaker 6: But then even more suspicious is that he's on the roof for three minutes. In plain sight, people are seeing for cell phones, saying like, yo, who's on the roof.
Speaker 8: The secrets people are like whatever, Like.
Speaker 1: It's not an immediate danger because he didn't pull the trigger.
Speaker 6: But then it's like, but then he's also he's also shot immediately afterwards.
Speaker 5: So I mean he was in scope.
Speaker 8: It was like exactly exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: Had the scope. So it's like they knew, yeah.
Speaker 8: But why didn't they give a funk? That's the question.
Speaker 6: So one of two things happened. Either A did something fishy here or B. That's another example of white privilege, right, where a white man can stand on top of a roof. Whatever a rifle got the president. They're just trying to figure out what is he up to? Right, or somebody's in.
Speaker 1: On it gotta be because.
Speaker 6: That it just doesn't make sense if you think about it just so much, just from a just from not even from conspiracy theories, sandpoint, just from a common sense, then that doesn't make any sense at all. If you see, at the very least you stop the speech, you see what this guy is up to, right, you just don't let somebody stay on top of a roof with a rifle.
Speaker 5: That's not something that's intelligent.
Speaker 3: They supposed to cover Trump up immediately cause they got radio, is not it soon soon they saw him, they're supposed to have been interrupted.
Speaker 5: Let's just figure this out.
Speaker 1: If he could have got it, he could have he could have got it head.
Speaker 4: Blowed this is a presidential campaign. This is the nominee for a party. Like imagine that, right, Like you can't even go to like state farm, so Dominique bobblehead night or something on you you see what I'm saying. They walking in open fields, and they said that he's been scouting the area. He was there seven days prior. Right, they saw him on the roof, but they said that we didn't go up on the roof because we locked the building.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't care if you locked the building.
Speaker 4: It's a man on roof, right, And then they said that somebody actually saw him, went up to the roof and he pointed his gun at him.
Speaker 1: Then the gentleman went back down to report, Like, no, the.
Speaker 8: Guy that they're t talking about was a lawn he was.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, that's the white privilege, because it's like, I don't know if you've seen the village, but this black woman just got shot in the face the cold.
Speaker 5: So it's like you shoot.
Speaker 6: Somebody in the face because they have a pot of hot water, right, and you're giving this dude, you see him with a rifle, you bringing it down, You call him back up? You know, what do you think this is y'all.
Speaker 1: It just rass loaded.
Speaker 5: Make it make sense with.
Speaker 8: The dignitary in the area, like that's.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to mcguil.
Speaker 3: You know I used to be be kind on Trump's side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why why you like Trump?
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying I thought out of it.
Speaker 3: They just explained to me a lot of stuff, like I just want man mguil. Yesterday, I me and his wife, we was out there playing playing Little God. He'd be teaching and ship, but he just explained some ship that I ain't never you know, I'm ignorant to the point of just digging into it. So I'm just looking at outer surface up he's a Gemini. Yeah that and and I feel like and I feel like I don't I don't feel like he's hiding that with Joe Biden. I just feel like I don't know what to respect.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I'd rather be able to say, you draw the line, say this way for.
Speaker 1: Me, or you're not. I can respect that.
Speaker 3: I can't respect if I can't read you. If I can't, my energy won't allow me to go to my earlier I ain't finna go to them parties. I ain't even gonna make it there because my energy won't allow me to go to there.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But when I when I met what her name, baby girl it was, she was okay, you know what regular person like I went got good bars, Yeah, I went, you know what?
Speaker 7: Okay, So let me ask all this and let me you specifically, since you know Trump is your.
Speaker 3: Man, I took him off my page and everything I had put him up there when God that crack. But you can't playing see what you get from playing? Trump stood there though he's still don't. They still don't educated by shot. So your man got educated you and now it changed your mind totally.
Speaker 5: What did he say? What do you tell you?
Speaker 3: No, they were start telling about the twittern that and they just started telling me about like how they got the Supreme Court stand and ship that you know what I'm saying that Like he said, what made me think about that is when you said about the lady against shot.
Speaker 1: He was like, they're trying to take they trying to get them get.
Speaker 3: A police community. Un you know what I'm saying, Like all that, that's it's crazy. Tight Ship started just swimming me like hen twin.
Speaker 1: Know you do it.
Speaker 3: It was like that.
Speaker 8: Let me ask this real question.
Speaker 7: Okay, So you know, there's been like a whole slew of conspiracy theorists and all that stuff that have been saying that even slightly before, but definitely after the debate, that Joe Biden has technically checked out. And what we're seeing is, I don't want to say, a shell of a person, but we're seeing somebody that's like not there.
Speaker 8: Is that.
Speaker 7: The reason that there were no cameras at the last debate or whatever the last thing was that he did or whatever, is because basically, and I'm not I'm not saying that these are my views or no ship like that, but I'm just I'm I'm here to talk about the current events. But they're saying that basically, his strings are being pulled and he's being manipulated, and anything that we see that we don't see with our own eyes is also a form of AI and it won't be long.
Speaker 8: No, They're no, they're saying basically, like.
Speaker 7: Before the end of this election that God forbid, we're gonna learn that he has expired.
Speaker 1: So he said he did, so he's that like like the movie in Town, like running out on.
Speaker 8: Him, some ship like that right now. That's why I'm asking our opinion, like, this is what's.
Speaker 4: Going around I think, I mean, he's gonna be eighty two years old this year, and so definitely his connective skills have diminished. But we've seen that from plenty of politicians. Right if you look at the former speaks who had deep freeze moments where it's like.
Speaker 5: The white.
Speaker 1: The only thing.
Speaker 8: He still his kind of skills, so.
Speaker 1: Live and ticket pills.
Speaker 4: But like you said, when you look at him live and there's no disrespect to Joe Biden. I mean, he's had a fifty year career in politics.
Speaker 1: You can see.
Speaker 4: You can see that the kind of skills of diminishi and he's stuttering his speeches. It's tough for him to really have concise thoughts at times. When people look at that, they don't think that's leadership, right, no matter where he's at in age, it's like, that's not leadership. Is this guy going to be able to make the toughest decisions for our country?
Speaker 1: And so yeah, that's an issue.
Speaker 4: That's an issue now whether or not a high is facilitating his thought process at this point, I don't know. I don't know about that, but I think the best thing that he could have done is what he did now if he could have done sooner, but he did it right.
Speaker 1: He said, you know what, the best thing for this party and the.
Speaker 8: Most honorable who made that decision for him.
Speaker 4: I feel like, let me just step away and let somebody else take a shot.
Speaker 5: I feel I say you this.
Speaker 6: I saw him speak at the State of the Union and he actually impressed me. He actually at that moment he was he was sharp on his feet, and he spoke well and he was quick. That was an impressive to witness that in person. But then after that he just kind of like just spiraled out to control downward.
Speaker 5: So I feel like.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, I don't know if it's a fake person or not, but I feel like if you're eighty two years old, most people at eighty two, you know you start, and especially if you got the most stressful job in the world. You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 8: I felt like, yeah, is unreal.
Speaker 6: Like he's definitely not mentally, he's not there right, So it's it is irresponsible to have somebody running the country or trying to run the country for another four years that they can't even run their home. Like I said, I wouldn't trust him if I had a newborn. I wouldn't trust him with my newborn. Not because I don't think he'll do nothing, but I think he's too old.
Speaker 1: He's too old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if I'm not gonna trust you with my baby. Judging on that man, that was crazy, that's crazy. That's crazy. What would you do if that was you? Old? We get this argument that was that was crazy.
Speaker 4: People think that it's an age is something, right, We come from a different generation and now we're looking like old people can't get the job done. But like he's saying, like I told my parents, my mom this, I'm like, look, my dad is a great driver. He can drive a car, right, yeah yeah. I'm like, he used to drive us to Virginia all the time. If you had to drive to Virginia tomorrow, would you let him? She said no? I said why? She said, because he's older. I said, he's still a great driver.
Speaker 1: He could.
Speaker 4: He knows how to do it, but you just don't trust that he can do it at this stage of life. I said, if you feel that way about him driving a car, imagine a man running a country. You see what I'm saying, and it's no knock to him. He's done his job.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's done an amazing job at that, Like, wow, he was able to do it.
Speaker 3: But some of them.
Speaker 8: Name specifics.
Speaker 7: But a lot of the policies that he's put in place during his tenure of fifty years that I've seen or that our research when he was first running for president, like when that made me vote for him?
Speaker 8: What allowed I can't remember exactly what Democrats.
Speaker 7: Okay, So one thing that he that he's I don't know if he's done it yet, but he's been speaking about it for a couple of years that he's wanting to put in place is removing the tax break or removing the initiative to be lenient on taxes for landlords that raised their rent more than five percent. So like, if it's so like if I, if I have a building and I'm steadily going up on the rent for my tenants that really can't even afford to there anyway, all my tax breaks and tax cuts and perks and all that ship are gonna be stripped away and removed because I'm basically unfairly fucking cornering the market for some people that really can't even afford the.
Speaker 3: Ship from the ship.
Speaker 1: That was what it is.
Speaker 3: I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I got this, Like, what did you do? You got educated?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: So did that swear you to look at.
Speaker 3: What the did big Donnie dude, big motherfucker booming though?
Speaker 1: What was born?
Speaker 8: Donald Trump?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'll say this.
Speaker 1: God, okay, he said what was booming?
Speaker 5: Everything?
Speaker 1: Money was, money was circulating all so, like, think about.
Speaker 7: Them, but do you understand that the fucking five plan is gonna tell you about done.
Speaker 5: I'll say this.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of money circulating, and it was good for everybody that had a business. But that's not sustainable, right. They put billions of dollars into the economy. That's not sustainable. That causes inflation. And so it's.
Speaker 8: What's the national debt?
Speaker 3: Who about who's paying it? Like y'all keep out this debt that the numbers ain't. Nobody gonna never play this ship.
Speaker 6: But it's like, all right, you take it, take a shot, You take shots the whole Jose uh quavo all night. Right in that moment, you feel good, it feels like, it feels like it's a hell of a party until you wake up with a headache and that you're throwing up all over yourself.
Speaker 5: He's like them ship.
Speaker 6: This consequences for that that good night had a conse.
Speaker 4: It feels like it's looking but it's like this, right, if you look at the entire economy right over the last four years, rights has the Doubt been at its highest? Has a nastack been at its highest? Has an S and P better? These are the companies that make up the world.
Speaker 5: They've all bought the peak.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying for that, everything is booming.
Speaker 4: It feels like that, right, But the other repercussion of that is like, yeah, now it's gonna coast you more to go to the grocery store. Now it's gonna coach you more to put gas because of the money that has been circulating.
Speaker 8: It's just like a bitch wearing a corset.
Speaker 7: It's enough, real nigga shit, It's just like a bitch wearing a corset Like it feels and it feels.
Speaker 8: Tight and snatched and all that ship.
Speaker 7: But when you get home and have to unlatch all that ship and let all that ship flop out, then it's like, what the fuck do you have?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this economy, economy, the stock markets had all time hobby, but the average person is not feeling that right. The average person is struggling because groceries cost up too much, the.
Speaker 7: Same way you feel about the dead, how like it really doesn't matter because nobody gives a fuck because it's so over, so far over our head, but it really does matter.
Speaker 8: But that's the same thing that he's saying.
Speaker 7: Okay about the shit about the it being booming and having money and shit, but the little people are still affected because they can't fucking afford to bycleod to feed their families.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, like now now.
Speaker 6: So it's like, the question is who's better for the economy, Trump or Harris? Who has to run off of Biden's record, right, Who's better Biden or Trump for the economy?
Speaker 5: That's the question.
Speaker 6: It's kind of hard to say that because Trump was faced with a very crazy situation COVID that type of shit comes around once every hundred years. So they pumped so much money into the economy that it made it look like it was better, right, But would that have been sustained and Trump was still if he was still president now, But would that have dried up even.
Speaker 1: To that point given to that point of COVID.
Speaker 4: Think about the time, right, you're talking about Trump's ten year as president, that's twenty sixteen to twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: COVID happened in twenty twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: He's on his way out the paper before paid what I'm saying, it happen.
Speaker 4: Right, But the economy crashed, right, and and the repercussions of that happened during.
Speaker 5: But the pandemic was when it really the pandemic.
Speaker 6: We called the pandemic, the pandemic, that's when it really that's when people really was spending money, spending like they have one. So it's like this prior to really people did a lot of dumb ship with the money that I'm not saying if the autimal, but I'm saying between that time, do we what more millionaires made in the last four years.
Speaker 4: Or the previous four years? It's not even close. The last four years has produced more millionaires.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. So who does that for? Is it booming or not?
Speaker 3: But they came from that Trump money.
Speaker 2: But you just said so, See it's always the proceded. See they don't give Obama enough credit for setting Trump up for real, for real I know Obama said Trump up. I'm telling you like you don't you don't listen. Say this was saying, you don't just go in day, one month, one year, one and president and change a bunch of stuff. You got to plant those seeds. I can't tell you exactly what it was, but a lot of those seeds was planning. And Trump went off and made it look like like Trump tried to change Obamacare and just put Trump on it, but change nothing.
Speaker 4: What did Obama inherit this? You're talking about that economic collapse?
Speaker 5: Yea from Bush.
Speaker 6: But once again they pump money in cee the economy. The thing about is Trump's a great marketer. Right, he gave the stimulus checks. The smartest thing he did with the stimulus checks was put his name on it. So psychologically you think it came from Donald Trump. You don't think it came from the federal government. You don't think it had to pass through Senate, the House, everything. You just look like Trump gave me four thousand dollars, gave me five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Right, he did that on purpose.
Speaker 6: Just like in New York, you see all those Trump buildings. He doesn't own those buildings, right, he's licensing his name out because he understands that if he puts his name on a skyscraper, it doesn't matter if he owns it or not.
Speaker 5: You look like type.
Speaker 8: Of attraction that comes with that. People want to.
Speaker 6: It's like, all right, a few things that black people give Trump credit for stimulating the economy. He put his name on the checks, and people laying people out of jail, right, Like I talked to my cousin in jail. He's like, Yo, guys in here fuck with Trump because they feel like Trump let people out of jail, right.
Speaker 1: And he did.
Speaker 6: He did, but that doesn't happen without a Democratic Congress passing that bill. That went to his desk and he signed it. So when we met with them, the Democratic they're like, well, he didn't even want to sign it. I said, it doesn't matter if he wanted to sign it or not. He's got credit for it. I don't hear nobody giving the Congress credit for it. They look like Trump let dudes out.
Speaker 1: Of jail, and then the argument is that we've actually let out more people.
Speaker 5: They didn't market it, but.
Speaker 4: They didn't market it's like the same way that you were like, yo, and I know, you might have been like cynical about it, but like, yo, he's a Gemini.
Speaker 1: Somebody might be like, yo, I'm voting for him because his name was on that check. That's all they can. Then they vote count.
Speaker 3: He said, you said what you had said before that? You said, I said, I know, I.
Speaker 7: Got more people. They just didn't market it. So they just didn't put it out there for people.
Speaker 4: To know, like give even I'll let you get to that point one to raise basically, you know, giving money.
Speaker 1: To historically black collegists.
Speaker 4: That that's something that was a selling point, right, and they talk about that, but if you look at the numbers, this administration has done more, but they just don't have that connection to market it correctly.
Speaker 1: I think they shot a spot.
Speaker 6: On with the Trump gonna market it one they hated and love it. He's a marketing.
Speaker 8: People sitting in the fucking convention with the little ship here.
Speaker 5: Of course he's a marketer.
Speaker 3: Even this, like you get marketing, that's marketing thinking right in the moment, like.
Speaker 6: Got a capitalize, get the got just try to kill me.
Speaker 1: His last words would have been fighting.
Speaker 5: That's the thing about Trump. He gonna know he knows how to market it.
Speaker 6: And in America, if you're a good marketer, if you're a good salesman, you could win.
Speaker 5: That's when it comes down. Everybody got the same product.
Speaker 1: Sold me, yeah, sold me too.
Speaker 3: I was so, I was so so.
Speaker 1: Now you're independent.
Speaker 3: Now I'm just you know, I say, just being real. I'll probably vote Democrats just because you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, Black women for the people.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But I'm really like you.
Speaker 2: Feel like either way to go, either way it go like whoever wins, y'all feel like there's about to be a massive economic, political, cultural shift regardless of who wins. Do y'all feel that I do? I feel like it's it's already happened.
Speaker 6: It's already happened over the ever since President Obama got in that ship, the country's just been it's too it's too divided, you know what I mean. And I feel like it's only gonna it got even worse once Trump got in. It's going to continue to get worse. Like I mean, like you either on this heart of you on that side. And and it's even what people need to pay attention to is the real divide, which is if you have money or if you don't have money because the rich is getting rich and while the poor is getting Poorant you got Elon Musk was about to become a trillionaire where the average person doesn't even have two thousand dollars saved. Right, So it's like, how can you have that disparity where you got millions of people that literally probably have two hundred dollars to their name and one person with one trillion dollars.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: But it's only going to get it's going to keep getting water and watered with AI, like you know, taking up it said two hundred million jobs over the next ten years globally, it's gonna get taken by AI. So now you got all kinds of jobs that people had are not going to be here anymore.
Speaker 5: Right, How are you going to survive? How you're going to pay your bills? How you going to put food on your table?
Speaker 6: So to me, Democrat Republican, that's not even We need to figure out how we can push people to pass bills to get agendas, like we shouldn't have allegiance to any party, And I mean that's the problem now I think we have as black people, like we fall allegiance to this and the Democrats that they haven't really really done nothing for us, if you really want to be technical about it, like they do just enough to say like, yo, we're better than the Republicans.
Speaker 5: It's like an abusive relationship, like.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like, all right, you would a dude, and the dude might be beating his wife, and then another dude comes. He's just as bad, but he don't he don't go as hard. He just cheats every once in a while. You know, he don't do nothing. But it's like I'm better than him at least I'm not beating you every day type of shit, Like know what I'm saying. That's the relationship that we've had with these politicians for a long time, Like they don't really do anything for us, So we can't have allegiance to any one party. Like if you look at Jewish people, they don't have allegiance to Democrats or Republicans. They pay both parties and they make both parties do what they want. So that's why Democrat, Republican, neither one of them is going to go against Israel because they can't.
Speaker 5: They can't afford that.
Speaker 6: They know if they make if they make decisions that's going to be antied to what they want to happen. They're not gonna be in office anymore. Like that's how we got it. That's how we gotta think. Like, if you're a Democrat, call, if you're a Republican, cool, But we still want this pass no matter what. If you pass it, then we're gonna support you. If you don't pass it, then we're not gonna support you. Not gonna get office else.
Speaker 3: So who would y'all rather be in office?
Speaker 5: If?
Speaker 3: Like you see all the other countries like the war Russia, Russia and China. Yeah, you see how they riding in the car together?
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: I love how they So they were in the call together, me and you in the call together. What are we talking about, America riding the call together to me and you? Brother ship been white down. Let's have a good pint. What you thinking about them? Na keep what y'all rather have in there when it comes down to it.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one, man, Uh.
Speaker 4: I mean it's tough because right we're talking about somebody who will be going into the space as a new leader, and so we don't know what the foreign part policy looks like right, and we have a guy who.
Speaker 3: You know, the ship I'm saying, no folk want to pop it out right now technically, but technically technically is with the ships, but we haven't seen him have to be with the ships. We've seen him in action, but we haven't seen him. You've seen him. He's like Bishop from Jet.
Speaker 6: Let me say that if y'all look online, right, Trump has did the unexpected disrespect to all these other country verbal Russia, not Russia verbally, verbally, I'm saying urbally and in person.
Speaker 3: Trump will pull up today what no other president has stepped over here. Trump walking in front of these niggas. He put the hands on princess and kings, these people. He walked in front of Queen Elizabeth. Bro make America greater America. Just what America woman? Just being kidding, being real, Bro. I mean you're speaking facts though, but speaking facts. But I feel like Russia, he didn't do that. He didn't do that. The poor in poo, him and Pool really would have been in the car together. They just some what fuck with Joe Biden. See if Trump was in see Trump won them one of them can so they would get along, like Bro, we got some y'all need. Y'all got something we need. Let's figure this ship out, squash all them over this.
Speaker 1: See that was calling ship. Trump really gotta be careful with China.
Speaker 3: Though you're right, I agree, But when I'm trying to tell you enough, w won't give a fuck. We don't give a fuck. Niggas to start giving a fuck. They know that that that urged man, don't give a fuck. I'm just being real like he told that. Kim Young's do it again. I ain't gonna play like that. No, mold ont be here, that.
Speaker 1: Depth the city, but he still does it though I'm out.
Speaker 3: I got all these I got all these passing up for no, done it now? No, No, don't go yet, don't go. He ready to go, Homer, ready to go.
Speaker 5: Keep it real.
Speaker 3: I feel like I.
Speaker 7: Feel like America, China and Russia is like a fucking up to date, multi cultural version of.
Speaker 8: Pay them full.
Speaker 1: Huh, give me the characters, Rico.
Speaker 5: Trump's definitely Rica, Yes, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 7: I feel like I feel like Putin could be Mitch and fucking.
Speaker 5: John Young John Kim John.
Speaker 1: That's that's North Korea. Though that's not changing.
Speaker 8: He could be he could be like a like a like an a slash uncle ice.
Speaker 1: All them niggas hit some Rico.
Speaker 5: They all Rico. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: Don't give a fuck.
Speaker 6: That's a fact that they all wild backstab you and.
Speaker 3: You can't beat them kind of niggas with being a Rico.
Speaker 6: That's a fact. That's a fact. So it's just like you said something real.
Speaker 1: I'm just being so.
Speaker 3: I would rather have a Rico fighting for me.
Speaker 5: But you can't trust Rico and you can't trust none of them.
Speaker 4: That's also true. That's why you got to educate yourself. You can't trust them, you can trust yourself.
Speaker 7: But but the thing is, the thing is we're having a fight for you. Listen, just hear me out, go ahead. The thing is we're having a Rico fight for you. You can have a Rico fight for you all day. He's gonna go hard. He doesn't give a fuck. He's slimy, he doesn't care. He's gonna pull out all the punches. He's gonna kick, scratch, bite, do whatever the fun he needs to do. But once he eliminates and alleviates whatever it is that's coming against you, he's gonna turn around to blow your brains out.
Speaker 3: Nah, exactly, It's always gonna be a problems bigger than me. They gotta keep America, not just me.
Speaker 1: They gotta keep this ship on.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Brome Homer started kicking it and I'm not a Trump the Hohope come comeing to win because I got.
Speaker 1: A picture her. I'm ready to poll that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: You've been holding off for Yeah, I posted a video for.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that glasses.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's paft. It was like, how you do it?
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, there was the president.
Speaker 3: Brother hurt like a mother fucking shoes. But I got, bro what I was just saying. But listen, I'm telling you, bro, just because you know how, just like a fighter, right, we want to see who in the cocky's nigga Floyd?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We don't want to see the nice guy.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 6: It all depends on who you walk out there with too. But that's the fact you brung up a good point. America loves the villain, America loves the wrestlers. W They love Floyd, even though like Floyd not the most exciting fighter, but his personality is so big that you're just watching Donald Trump is the same way. Yes, people hated the love it, you're gonna watch him. Nobody's watching Joe Biden because he's not exciting. I think Commalin now has an opportunity. You see, she came out to Beyonce. She got the opportunity now to be excited out of Kendreck. Like I said, she's gonna do that a debate. I say that for the convention.
Speaker 8: She got to come out of Kendreck.
Speaker 5: That's all that's does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, maybe that's all. They can't play the verses obviously, but the you.
Speaker 8: That's cold from the town you got to represent, Like she got to.
Speaker 5: Turn into a recode though, Bro, they make the president that though.
Speaker 2: When you become the president, you you eventually get more fire, Like you understand your power, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like when you go in there, you go one way, then you understand like, oh I can do this, I have this much power.
Speaker 5: She's gonna become tougher. You think she sometimes the power.
Speaker 4: It feels like they have the power, right until you realize you don't correct. You can make executive decisions. But that's what I mean. You still need this part of the Congress. You need this part of the Congress to come together.
Speaker 1: To pass through the like needed his Friends initiative.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like the media power, Like who's not listening? Like Trump knew I can go put out of stir all thish up right now. But it's but who's really in power? Because it's like you needue Congress, but bigger than that.
Speaker 6: Biden got pushed in four days because once the money dried out.
Speaker 5: Dude from Netflix.
Speaker 6: Dude, Like so even a president got an answer to people and they get told what to do on a certain num too, like you know what I'm saying. So, but I do think Trump kind of breaks because I don't think Trump really gives a fuck.
Speaker 5: He listens to people.
Speaker 6: But Trump's not he can remember Republicans never wanted him. They didn't want him. They was forced. He was forced. He was never the establishment cannonated because they realized they can't control him.
Speaker 5: This dude's uncontrollable.
Speaker 6: He might sweet at two o'clock in the morning, he might do wow ship, you know what I'm saying, Like, you can't control Trump. So he's one person that I think kind of breaks them all. But for the most part, all politicians got an answer to the reason.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think the reason why people gravitated Trump is because of the rebellion, because of what like what I'm saying, Homo somewhere grab and pussy, y'all. This he a regular nigga like he's saying it, like, bro, no, you just gotta grab the pussy.
Speaker 1: Niggas feel like that, like I'm Trump.
Speaker 3: Every time he got a sealed up she wants me to I ain't raping ship coming in here for this.
Speaker 4: Have you have you ever heard anything your niggas that conversation, but that was that was you. I've been like, not like yo, yo, they actually want you to grab.
Speaker 6: Have you ever heard somebody say your grab her boy pussy? Never, I've never heard that what I'm saying, But when he.
Speaker 3: Said it, it makes sense because if I'm out of eat with a girl and were chilling on the date or something, I'm gonna I'm trying to rub on as. I ain't gonna grab it on the ship. I'm gonna try to rub the legs and rub up pus it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I think my think my PI.
Speaker 1: Beg for president.
Speaker 5: When I tapped that was black jobs. That's the black jobs.
Speaker 4: I was like, job job.
Speaker 1: Because he's taking that.
Speaker 6: In the debate when he said the immigrants, the migrants is coming and they're taking all the black things, that black and Latin jobs.
Speaker 5: Meaning like you know, Janitor, you.
Speaker 1: Know, definitely.
Speaker 6: Ain't getting But I'll tell you what though, all right, one thing, he at least he's saying what most white people think.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, all I'm saying, just be honest.
Speaker 5: He's not wrong in what he's saying.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Let's take emotion out of it, and this is the thing that we need we need to but unfortunately, we do make up a lot of those unskilled labor jobs.
Speaker 5: And that's just that's the fact.
Speaker 1: Thank you, man.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say the truth government just like the really damn there's we got some black successful people, but there's more more like the Mexicans arms. The people are coming over there taking like it ain't really no pledge.
Speaker 1: Shut out to this.
Speaker 3: I'm not tripping though, bro, you.
Speaker 6: Know, like it's no point. It's one of these things where you got to take emotion out of it. He's I think that, yeah, he's definitely racist, right, because he has a long history of saying racist shit. But like I said, that's probably how most people think, and unfortunately that is a reality for a lot of people. Right, So it's like, how do we how do we raise above that? How do we change that narrative? That's important because we can't just act like it doesn't exist.
Speaker 7: Change the narrative of like the black and brown people being looked at in the employment world as the help.
Speaker 6: So we just came from Chicago, right, So in Boston, the average white net worth is one hundred and twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: The average black networth is eight eight dollars.
Speaker 4: In Boston, you said eight, he said the number after seven.
Speaker 7: On the same scale white people, white worth is one hundred and twenty thousand dollars and the black worth is eight dollars like that in Boston, Boston quarters and it's.
Speaker 1: On pace to be zero.
Speaker 5: So, but we just came from Chicago, and they told us.
Speaker 6: In Chicago, the black the white wealth is one hundred and forty thousand.
Speaker 5: The black wealth is zero. So we have a networth networth zero. So we have a problem. We can't just act like every black keep killing each other.
Speaker 1: No, exactly where do most people get that networth? Real estate, home ownership, let.
Speaker 5: Me tell you.
Speaker 3: People rent and I don't know if this is equivalent to everybody, so most people won't you forty what Trump doing is equivalent in all that other ship doing is equivalent to most people in America, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: They want to be finished. They want to They want you to sneak it in. They drink instead of offering to him.
Speaker 3: They want to get high, but they want you to sneak it in so they can have a reason to say, I didn't know. Listen what I'm trying to take you. They want to be furnished. We're getting fucked either way either way, but they want to be finished either way.
Speaker 5: Either way.
Speaker 3: You're drinking the pauson anyway, but you want me to sneak it to you. Trump tell you I'm pausing. Trump telling you straight up, Bro, I'm parsing.
Speaker 1: We all live.
Speaker 3: Don't make me drain or swamp were all that, Bro, I'm just a nigga that's standing on nigga on.
Speaker 5: There, not loud stand on business.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing made me have respect for that dude, bro, And that's all going.
Speaker 5: It's like you said, at least you know where you're standing.
Speaker 6: I rather know where I stand, and then you act like you're my friend, and then behind closed doors you calling me all types of names and doing all types of weird shit.
Speaker 5: Like know what I'm saying. At least be that way in public so I can know what I'm getting bu something.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you the reason why I like that he unstable because he'll go hear something in the meat and tweet it and tell us them folks, hold that ship till the lad day, like pray y'all. Well, he just said that over it, trouble. Lets you go ahead and nose hey man about to be over it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean when when when when Biden announced that he was stepping down, he was like, Yo, this guy's too old to even remember. He probably don't. Tomorrow he gonna wake up and think that he didn't even do it. So like he's doing these things in real time.
Speaker 1: But something. Some of the things you say you can't get back.
Speaker 6: But Trump not anything. He's tough. So he is tough on right, because it's okay. He one hundred and fifty million dollar lawsuit he lost on a rape accusy, like lost he lost rapes, rape lawsuits lost, didn't matter thirty four foundies. I don't know one person in life that has started four fellas. Do you? I never met you.
Speaker 5: Thirty four fellas?
Speaker 6: He got thirty four fellas, raised fifty million the next day, and the zero zero percent chance that he's going to jail and it didn't matter.
Speaker 5: He's still winning.
Speaker 6: The dude literally went on video and said, you just grab girls by and pussy. It don't even matter, and that nobody didn't. Nobody cared about the situation.
Speaker 5: He's on wire tap.
Speaker 6: They have him on federal wire tap, telling the dude in Georgia like, I just.
Speaker 2: Need to five.
Speaker 5: Yo. He's committing federal fraud on wire tap.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't even be a You don't want to be that powerful about it.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing Obama tried that, that would't even be a commerce.
Speaker 5: Are we talking about Rico? They got through it.
Speaker 6: They got through to the thirty years in jail on Rico for less Rico. You all I gotta do is just say, I'm like, I'm introducing you to him. I don't know what you did with him, but just the fact that I introduced you to him on phone and then he does something crazy.
Speaker 5: Now it could tie back to me, not get twenty years.
Speaker 6: This dude is on phone with a federal elected officials saying, can we just find seven thousand more votes?
Speaker 1: Bro? What respect you respect that?
Speaker 3: I can't say I know, but I'm I'm gonna say, send the time, brother, find them votes.
Speaker 1: Man, he voted, but it's hull up.
Speaker 3: But but but at the end of the day, it sounds just honorable because he got caught. Imagine in time that's been done. That's all I'm saying. He just got caught and they tapping this nigga.
Speaker 4: But there's no reperussions for it. I'm saying, there's no repercussions for it. And then you put a Supreme Court in place that says, you know what going forward if that something like that happens again, no repercussions. Still, that's wild.
Speaker 1: It's hard. It's hard, bro, Supreme Court just you put hard.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm saying, Like a guy like Biden, like, there's no mandate that says you have to have non Supreme Court judges. So that was one of the things that were like, Yo, why don't you just raise it to a part that it could be favorable for you while you're here they don't do it right. They only they got nine now right, six A conservatives. It don't matter. Really, you're never gonna have it in your favorite right. There's six conservatives.
Speaker 5: We cooked.
Speaker 4: So unless you raise the limit, right and you get more judges in there and that it could be something.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a six six right or you get up to fifteen and you know what I mean, Like you got really tough. He did. He did some ship that you can't change.
Speaker 5: When you changed this hip, you can't. What do you mean? The Supreme Court's.
Speaker 8: Unbelievable and nobody else's ever.
Speaker 4: He does that roll horse wave overturned further action over the Supreme Court thing is dangerous.
Speaker 6: That's really really, that's crazy, bro, He's he's that's really really because the cases can go here.
Speaker 8: On a local level, tampering levels.
Speaker 1: Federal m hm. Let's say that strategic man.
Speaker 4: Like like it's a teacher, but it ain't gonna be an offer.
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 5: What's what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: What's in my favor? That ship? Cool?
Speaker 3: We sound like we say it sounds like hate to men, sounds like just hate.
Speaker 1: No truck cause here moves.
Speaker 3: One hundred sounds like niggas just try hating on ni nigga because it moved going through sound like yiga real time. They do that with everything.
Speaker 5: That's what the face was about. Y'all hate me for real now right, he has face.
Speaker 3: Now every nigga has face.
Speaker 4: There, right, y'all can see what your this is serious.
Speaker 1: Money over there.
Speaker 5: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all that going on. Damn stch Now everybody fucking in the nigga got six Supreme Court nigga. That's hate.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: So you want to see me go to jail. All the niggas you saying free, that's guilty. Free my cousin. You know what I'm saying. Shit fucked up.
Speaker 1: But you know your cousin did that. But they are free.
Speaker 3: Trump were actually seeing them free. In a nigga we hate.
Speaker 5: Free to God, that's hard biggay.
Speaker 3: Water free they nigga, but down want Trump to be free.
Speaker 5: That's hard to It's the truth, bro.
Speaker 1: Like we're looking ship for what it is.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: If that were me and I could be cricket. Now the motherfucker y'all be like he deserved because you knowing you're finished directly gain off this ship. Cause a nigga ain't gaining Trump just standing on Ben and we like man, fuck that nigga.
Speaker 1: Bro, how you feel about Tim Scott?
Speaker 6: Who that that's the black dude? Which one out of Maryland, South Caro. A lot of you too much.
Speaker 4: On the war that one he's been like a puppet for has never been country smart.
Speaker 1: But you better get close to it.
Speaker 5: Got to say he got every row that's a better one. I am like him.
Speaker 3: I just cut my white hell down like him.
Speaker 1: Like him at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: But who don't want to be on the winning side? Who say you gonna win?
Speaker 2: Win?
Speaker 3: All the gimmicks and scams they won't, Bro, that niggas fin the win?
Speaker 1: Why he not locked up?
Speaker 3: Everybody just holding their nuts. Squeeze Trumphy to go to jail ahead jail pictures and everything he gone. But you can't what everybody's mad at a winner.
Speaker 1: This principles are true. A lot of the principals are.
Speaker 3: It's just you see the reason why it sounds vote volgar and crazy because of how I'm saying it. But if you listen to what I'm saying, the same ship with Trump, it's the truth.
Speaker 6: That's the fact. Everybody hates what you said. No, which is the principal. The principle is true, yes, principal.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't saying unstated.
Speaker 3: I'm just looking at a different perspect perspective, you know what I'm saying, Like at the end of the day, just put it in a whole another what do you call it? Put it in a whole other situation, and look at how you would look at it.
Speaker 4: He's recovering Trump support. I can hear that.
Speaker 3: I can't vote for him because I don't want to be Uncle Tom and all that. Whatever y'all gonna call it.
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: So what's wrong with Uncle Tom? If it's nothing wrong with Tim Scott? What's wrong with Uncle Tom?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, I don't know what that's me as a nigga.
Speaker 3: Nigga, I don't Tim Scott probably grew up nice, yeah, but all bush inside, bro, I know, like, and I had another question. I want to ask y'all too before to get out of there. I know that, y'all, niggas, I ain't going nowhere. I got to ask, Okay, I know that, y'all. I'm trying to make to the goll cord though, Hey, look I know that y'all niggas, right, y'all came in this ship.
Speaker 1: Y'all been killing it.
Speaker 3: Winners straight, winners from then to now. Right, But y'all have seen the support shift as you won so much from niggas. Nigga was roll and first. Now these nigga get that.
Speaker 5: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, that come with this ship.
Speaker 5: That's a fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: And that's what say not prepares you for that. But you gotta be ready for it.
Speaker 3: You gotta be ready for and you gotta live through it and stump through it, trump stumming through it. We can't be mad at the niggas for stumming through. You're talking about a nigga gets shot. Get a hold on, hold on you here, hold on, hold on. I gotta get this flick. I gotta get this flick, bro. This has never been done before in America. This is attempt. The nigga went down in two. Try hurt once.
Speaker 1: Y'all hit me rest, don't hit his head this ship.
Speaker 6: Real man, y'all, that's a fact. Put put the fist. That's all we we We are reclaiming the blackfist. This is still ours. We're not letting.
Speaker 1: Even won't do.
Speaker 3: Y'all have funked up. You know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Trump want to be a dictator.
Speaker 4: If he would have did that, that would have been crazy.
Speaker 8: That would have been diabolical.
Speaker 3: Like you niggas say Trump would have got up this ship free?
Speaker 1: Why he would have got up.
Speaker 5: And did some wire?
Speaker 3: First and foremost, First and foremost, what's.
Speaker 6: Going on with Can I ask you all a question? What the hell is going on with that? I'm watching from the outside ships?
Speaker 7: This so basically wilds because I was in court the day that they tried to.
Speaker 8: Lock Brian up.
Speaker 5: That's the lawyer, that's the lawyer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Brian still.
Speaker 7: So basically what happened is judge Judge Glanville, who was the judge at the time, had okay, so the day before they told us that court was gonna start.
Speaker 8: Like eight thirty, so we need to be there like eight whatever whatever. They're gonna bring the jurors in at eight, you know, have them seated by like eight thirty.
Speaker 1: Corts was gonna start.
Speaker 8: So we get there at eight.
Speaker 7: The court room was locked and closed, so we're sitting outside whatever whatever. So mm hmmm, goes on nine o'clock, nine to thirty ten o'clock.
Speaker 8: Okay, what the hell was going on? Like because court was supposed to start at eight?
Speaker 7: Where where is the district attorney and where's the judge?
Speaker 8: And you know what I'm saying, where's everybody else?
Speaker 7: Like this is us, me, thug's family, the rest of the families of the defendants and the whole defense attorneys, like everybody is just sitting around like what the fuck? Like what are we doing? So they start bringing in lunch. So it's like still no court, so like what the fuck is going on? Like because we know these people are here.
Speaker 8: Like like what's going on?
Speaker 1: What they doing?
Speaker 7: But nobody's thinking like they're having a meeting or no ship like that. So they finally opened the court up. I think it was probably like eleven fifteen, eleven thirty.
Speaker 8: We go in there.
Speaker 7: As soon as we go in, the judge says that because like throughout.
Speaker 3: The day he takes forward this shit.
Speaker 1: Story short.
Speaker 8: When we got in the court or whatever.
Speaker 7: The judge like throughout the day takes these comfort breaks because he has some kind of shit going on or whatever. Yeah I did, you know what I'm saying? Nah, But like so so the comfort breaks were supposed last like in fifteen minutes, but the first one lasted an hour and we didn't start. We started court like four hours late. So one of the attorneys, it was, it was Woody's attorney at the time. Basically I'm getting to it. She came and you know, it was it was like a discussion or whatever. There was some attention like the defense attorneys were having a discussion whatever, whatever, and it was brought to the knowledge of the defense that the reason that court started late is because the prosecutors had him in the judges chambers for a meeting basically questioning him about, you know, certain things that were going on and basically telling him that he can't continue to please defense and all this shit whatever whatever, blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: So when they brought him back out, that's what caused him to.
Speaker 7: Have a change of heart, not necessarily to answer the questions, but to just say, like.
Speaker 8: Not completely buck how he bucked the first two days.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it was like, yeah, you know what I'm saying, get booked for shows and everything, like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the judge when when when it was Brian's turn to go up there to make his motion or whatever, you know, he said something about it, but he said it in the open court so that it would be on records, so that you know, if there was a need for an appo, you know, he can come back and all this shit is documented whatever whatever.
Speaker 8: That's why he makes sure that he does that.
Speaker 7: But it was like, okay, he brought it to the attention of the court, like you know, you all had a secret meeting without the without the defense knowing about it, and the judge flipped it like, okay, well I need to know how you find out, and then Brian flipped it back like, you don't need to know how I find out because I'm not disclosing that type of information. But what I need to know is you wouldn't need to know why I need why how I found out if I was there, because I was supposed to be there, Like it wouldn't be a secret. So they were going back and forth, back and forth, and then the judge told him that if he didn't disclose how he found out, that he was gonna put him in contempt and have him arrestling blah blah blah whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 8: So they went.
Speaker 7: They went through the motions, they went through all of that Brian basically bucked and said fuck that, I'm still not telling you nothing. So they had him arrested and they were getting ready to take him to the back.
Speaker 8: But in the meantime, Brian's.
Speaker 7: Attorney, who is the same attorney for Trump, the lady who had on the beach jacket that day, I think her name was Ashley or something like that, her along with forty other attorneys from the Bar Association, came and showed up and rallied in Bryan's honor and you know, basically said like, hey, you can't do this. And they were right because he couldn't do that, and that's why it took a couple of days or like a week or two maybe, but he ended up having to go ahead and do the refusal because like there's a lot of ship going on that they're not small to be doing.
Speaker 4: Basically, so we got a new judge and the new judge step down. This is the longest one of the longest trous in Atlanta history. Huh, longer than ever whatever this.
Speaker 5: Look let me say this fifty make a serious about this yet.
Speaker 3: This is a man break Guineas book. The real record for longest time.
Speaker 1: Turkey look at this ship.
Speaker 3: That what you want to be known for, Bro, you won't be in the Guinea book.
Speaker 9: For Turkey where you're from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Coming home.
Speaker 6: I felt this point it should at least be a misstroald, because they they fumbled this situation so bad.
Speaker 5: It's really embarrassing.
Speaker 6: Like you have the prosecutor she got caught up in the ship first, and the judge, then the lawyer gets hinted to jail. Then the judge has to leave, then the new judge gets appointed, then the new judge has to leave, then.
Speaker 5: All his col defense. It's just like this. I never seen nothing like this, Bro.
Speaker 8: It's a miscarriage of justice. The lawyer especially was a tax payers money.
Speaker 1: He was doing weekend jail right the lawyer he's.
Speaker 8: Doing, man, Brian ain't never seen not one day in jail. Man.
Speaker 1: He said he would do it.
Speaker 8: We complete that ship.
Speaker 7: But what he was trying to do was if any event that he did have to go to jail, because you know, the weekends are his time to prepare. So he asked if he could be placed with a moved in Cobb County jail so that him and Thug could be going over the case or whatever. But man, Brian ain't man, Brian wouldn' dare go to jail.
Speaker 3: So if they give you full immunity, that means they can't take that bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was so.
Speaker 3: And then what's the what's the penalty on.
Speaker 4: Perjury from the like if you get community and then you lie, no like.
Speaker 8: Community, why would you lie?
Speaker 3: Well, all right in the case, because you don't want to get somebody.
Speaker 6: So in the case, it's like I'm gonna be a snitch, right, and then it's like, all right, we're gonna grant you immunity. But then you get up there and then you lie because you don't really want to implicate people.
Speaker 5: That's just it.
Speaker 6: That's your game that you're trying to play to actually get out, but you don't really want to send I don't really want to sen him to jail. I just want to just get out of jail. But I think and that's got to be a violation of your immunity, and you can lose your immunity and you can you can actually go to jail.
Speaker 1: Now, I think they can take that immunity.
Speaker 3: But I think that's the thing about I think once they give you full immunity, you got it.
Speaker 1: They can't take it back.
Speaker 3: They can't charge you, but they can charge you with this is what I'm thinking they can charge you with. This was do probably thinking too they can charge because that's what they was getting into it with. That's what the jib telling them, like, Nah, you're gonna just do the two years. I'm gonna got damn something. I'm gonna drag it out or some ship. But like they can't take.
Speaker 8: It do that though legally they can't do that.
Speaker 1: They can't tell you that.
Speaker 7: They can say that, and so but you're not even supposed to be able to say that because you can't.
Speaker 8: You can't legally, you.
Speaker 5: Can't do that, can't take what the deal back?
Speaker 7: No, no, how they were saying like they were gonna force him to sit in jail until the end of the trial whenever the trial was over, and no, the district attorneys.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: She talked him about the the the co defendant, the co.
Speaker 5: Defendant, and he started to rap.
Speaker 7: He started with community but then when he got up there, he played the fit. He said, he said at first like I'm bucking, I'm not fucking doing this whatever, whatever, I take it back, blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: But then they told him that he couldn't take it.
Speaker 3: No, but you can't. You listen this he can. This is what I'm telling he did. It was he done, got with them lawyer and layer until go ud damn buck. They're gonna give them in two years. You don't have to do two years.
Speaker 1: That's what he tried to do.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get two years for perjury in line in court and going against your testimony, but your immunity saying they cannot charge you with nothing else dealing with this trial. They could charge you for not cooperating after the point. That's what he tried to do.
Speaker 1: He went up there. But so perjury understand, Yeah, unity for the crimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got immunity for the crime already. They cannot take that back.
Speaker 1: You can't take that.
Speaker 5: But they can't charge him with the crimes.
Speaker 3: No, that's over with, that's dead. Once they signed off on that, they did y'all, y'all played. Y'all can't get that back. Let's sign off when I got my immunity papers.
Speaker 8: So the fact that.
Speaker 7: They were upset because he wasn't cooperating and they said that they were gonna throw him in jail until the end of the trial.
Speaker 8: You can't do that either jail.
Speaker 3: They thought he was gonna be a crime. They thought he gonna be like a prime time schnitch see a lot of the other niggas. Them niggas. Deal that they made was they didn't get hm munity. They just got cooperation agreement for your testimony.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give you this.
Speaker 5: And then we'll give you consideration on your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna get We're gonna give you this sentence if you cooperate. They gave that ony straight immunity. Thought like, Okay, he gonna crack the case. So he the key to the case. You know what I'm saying, whos gonna give you, bro, you ain't gonna be yourd with ship. Just come in and tell. And he's not telling, and he ain't telling. He fucking around with him. So that's why they're trying to They took him in the back to trying to skim him up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw him at a concert like like on Instagram.
Speaker 5: So that's messing up that, that's messing up their case.
Speaker 1: Then it's fucked up.
Speaker 8: The completely threw the case. I think it was the lead witness.
Speaker 1: So miss roles.
Speaker 3: See they got they got him in the interrogation room and ship talking, telling, doing all type of telling and ship. And now he's saying, like I was saying anything, that's all you know, I'm saying. I was saying anything. I don't know what I was saying. I was how I was all type of I.
Speaker 7: Know, like once you but but another thing that people don't understand too, Like there was another witness that got understand and he said that he didn't feel like talking because he was high.
Speaker 8: You know, everybody's trying to balk now and all that ship.
Speaker 7: But you know, you do know that once you say that you're under the influence in a courtroom understand under oath on open record. That means that anything else that you say before or after that has to be strucken from the record.
Speaker 8: Exactly.
Speaker 7: So it's like all the ship that you're saying or have said, or have been said or whatever, it doesn't matter anymore.
Speaker 3: But that don't mean ship when your ship is contingent on you telling. See what they did, well, see they'll make a distate, will make a deal with you right and say for your testimony, will give you this, And that's what a lot of niggas say, that's a plea agreement. They gave this boy full immunity, Like you ain't did it.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 3: It's over it for you because that they already knew they had him.
Speaker 8: Gave him a winning lottery ticket to a certain degree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they think they thinking that all this.
Speaker 8: Room, you gonna understand.
Speaker 7: But it's a different case when you have to sit in front of the nigga that you're telling on and fucking tell some ship and fucking understand that like it. It's just it's a whole different when you have to actually do.
Speaker 3: It, and your lawyer telling you, and your lawyer and whoever else the lawyer's telling you, Hey, you know they can do the worst they can do it get you two years. You know, we'll take care of you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The worst they can do it give you two years if you get up there and buk.
Speaker 1: That is how I talk to them, that you're going to the crowd.
Speaker 5: You did.
Speaker 8: Like once or twice a week.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what it's embarrassing to the District Attorney's office. If I was the DA, I this is this has been probably the most embarrassing thing I've seen play out, so if I would want it to be over, because I don't want it to just the long air prolongs the more.
Speaker 5: And more embarrassing.
Speaker 6: It's like the Oja trial, Like you know what I'm saying, Like this is looking like a complete ship show.
Speaker 1: Get it together, guys, it's looking like a farce. And it costs money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the taxpayer's money.
Speaker 7: Taxpayers money who have to elect these same people when the election comes up to fucking retry all the ship that they're trying to get them to try.
Speaker 3: And when you get the cage though, you could tell, like it's kind of if they were if they were upholding the low, it would have been throwed out, you know what I'm saying, Like that's why they got their judge out of there, you know what I'm saying, because you could tell they end up making doing all type of ship if there was, if there was any any other trial, you could tell that they it's like they're trying to convince the jear instead of prove to the you get what I'm saying. It's like we're trying to convince y'all, Like I don't see no what the.
Speaker 2: Facts is mistrying the best situation though, or just him being just dismissed the best situation, because that's what I'm saying, he's still it's just time up.
Speaker 6: I rather to see him just beat it off and go on with his business two years now what they should do, because I don't think they just gonna drop the chart. They just offer him.
Speaker 5: A deal time serve, like one more year, like just get it off the way head what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, knowing he can't wait to take that, Yeah, that's just misunderstanding to give me that. Come on, I'm already been out way.
Speaker 5: They don't. They don't look stupid on their side every you know, and it's like.
Speaker 8: Technically got a conviction, right and you know what I'm saying is what it is.
Speaker 1: What it is I was doing three years already, So three.
Speaker 5: Years they say anything else?
Speaker 3: Big, let me let me ask you, is what were that moment that y'all got in the color together after the event or after the.
Speaker 1: Phone call y'all like, bro, we did investment. There's a couple of moments. I think we probably see something different.
Speaker 4: But I think when we did Steve Vari's interview, we had spoke to him for two hours prior to doing an interview, did the interview, which was like three hours probably launch interview, and then spoke to him again about how you can work with us in the future, investments being one of those things. And when we walked out, we looked at each other. I was like, yeah, we got to here. He's like everything about the change bro.
Speaker 7: So speaking of investments, like, let's let's let's be done with this politics ship for now. Speaking of investments, you got house lightning shod.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So fifty is, you know, going to do his thing.
Speaker 7: I think fifty is probably one of the biggest and best people outside of like a Steve Harvey or a Tyler Perry that you could get right now, because he has all of the same shit that they have, but he also still has that urban touch and that urban reach, like with the young people, so he has the best of all the worlds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's only a few people that, like, when you're looking in vest Fest, like you gotta not only be highly credible in business, but you gotta have cultural relevance as well, And there's not a lot of people that's like at the top level of business but also culturally relevant. Like of course j comes to mind, but fifty definitely is like right there, right like cultural relevance on a thousand since he came out twenty years ago. And business he's hot, he's as crazy. He's as hot as now that he ever was as a rapper. He don't even rap, you know what I'm saying. As far as what he's been doing, he turning Streetport, Louisiana into a place now like what I'm saying, like that's on the map. Yeah, So I feel like his business moves is crazy. He's taking over TV, he's moving into films. He got this the new studio that he opened the street Port. So I think he got a lot to offer as far as everybody knowledge and experience. Everybody knows if he's a funny dude, and you know he does a lot on social media, but he's he's a very smart persons, Like don't let that.
Speaker 8: Fool he's very calculated, the business calculator.
Speaker 1: He's measured, and I mean he's being mentor too.
Speaker 4: So like now you see him with Tyler Perry and it makes perfect sense because he's going.
Speaker 7: But what that's teaching, what that's teaching niggas is that yeah, Like you know what I'm saying, Like what that's teaching niggas is.
Speaker 8: Is like no matter how big you think you are, no matter how.
Speaker 7: Much you think you have, you always still have to be in a place where you're teachable, where you're willing to learn. In the fact that fifty is willing to learn from somebody else, even though it is Tyler Perry, it's still like he's willing to step down and be a student, which.
Speaker 3: It has always been like that though. I think he I think you can just tell you know, you tell a nigga really from the street. So he's always done a sponge and the only way the smartest niggas the nigga didn't know him no ship, you know what I'm saying, Like the nigga know, I don't know shit in different rooms.
Speaker 1: I don't know this.
Speaker 3: So I think he just already had that, Like even with Dre M, he's already.
Speaker 4: Sponging say that when he looked at when he was coming in with get Richard Dye trying who's the biggest artist at the time as far as selling records as M and M and so all right, let me put my eagle to my side, learn from him right now when we're talking about entertainment and especially in films and TV. When you talk about what Tyler Perry's done with BT, what he's done with Tyler Perry Studios.
Speaker 1: Right, what he has here in a then or when he built it. If you were trying to emulate that, you got to go to the source exactly. And he's done.
Speaker 4: And so now it makes perfect sense what he's doing in Louisiana because it's a replica of what has been already created. He didn't try to reinvent the wheel. He said, that's how you make the wheel. Teach me how to make the wheel.
Speaker 8: Fact about to make another wheel over here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go do it right, and I'm gonna do it in a different way like you.
Speaker 4: Tyler obviously started with the plays and then turned into films and obviously now with all the sitcoms and I can't even name how.
Speaker 1: Many he has.
Speaker 4: He's done it right away, right Like people feel like Stars is his network, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's just that the most popular shows on that network.
Speaker 8: Trump did and basically solid and licensed.
Speaker 1: And he's done it.
Speaker 4: But he's done in the multiple networks, right, So people forget that he had to deal with ABC.
Speaker 7: All the ship with the judge and the guy.
Speaker 1: He's done it. He's done it there, he has a documentary on Peacock.
Speaker 4: So he's walking through multiple networks on top of right having his own studio. Now, So like when people look at Tyler Perry like, oh, this is great, but I'm like, do you realize.
Speaker 8: How much leverage he's so much level exactly.
Speaker 4: And like even like he just put out this this movie Divorce into Black, and I'm like, it's great, right, and so I'm starting to hit like a lot of the actors saying this is the most they have been paid. Yeah, and so it makes sense, right, Well, why they're getting paid more? Well, Tyler can shoot the entire film on his lot, right, so there goes costs, right, He's going to use his production teams.
Speaker 1: Another cost, he's gonna use his equipment, right, and so.
Speaker 4: All those costs that people have to put up when they're trying to create, He's.
Speaker 8: It's basically like in music terms, he's getting one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It's already built in, and so now you can pay people what they actually deserve and so it works and so like now you can see fifty he's seeing that blueprint, let me build the studio put the lots on it.
Speaker 1: So now when I want to shoot the show, it comes here.
Speaker 4: I get the equipment, I got the sound stage, I got the team, I got the talent. But let me find undiscovered talent too, right, who's at well, how many people? So, how many people have haven't had their first time acting on some of the shows A bunch, so they're undiscovered.
Speaker 1: Right, So you don't have a rate.
Speaker 7: Yet you have the bargaining ability.
Speaker 4: So I can get a Megan Good, right, and then I'll get a couple other stars who you might not have heard of yet or not even starts, actors who were aspiring to be started.
Speaker 1: Crazy. I'm glad you said it.
Speaker 3: Just like a nigga, bro, you can give a nigga shot, right, This nigga happens fun to be in their move for free, and then after when he blow up, he goa talk about how he didn't get paid. But you wanted the opportunity then and this ship helped you.
Speaker 1: Now you you know, grew the beat. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Status, I was great, then they fucked over me. In the beginning, you was just a stand in and we gave you a role like about somebody in general, like me Superfly, that gave me some little bit of ad money ever Steven sending me check.
Speaker 1: I didn't give a fuck. I just want to be in a movie. Yeah, money is free.
Speaker 3: I ain't to go back, yeap, I ain't gonna go back and be like give me love that gave Tuperfly Nigga.
Speaker 1: They ain't. They ain't really Nigga's brother.
Speaker 3: You know, you was happy to even do that little role. You get what I'm saying. But people soon as they get inside their ego and you become the bad guy. Like say the Saw come out on Tiler period, how many niggas gonna come for him?
Speaker 1: And like, shit, you know I was playing and I was or if.
Speaker 4: The movie or the show does extremely well, right, so.
Speaker 1: Like what's the journal of Netflix with the Swere Games? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, you shold that show for nine hundred thousand. It becomes the number one show on Netflix. They've made how many millions and billions dollars off of it?
Speaker 1: Yo? How were we gonna get paid?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: You're ready sold the show negotiat on the season two. But this was negotiation. We're gonna know when the blood did so they moved we don't. We're gonna reap the benefits of this artists.
Speaker 3: You can't be you can't be mad, bro Like if I agreed to some ship, bro like right now, if I if I see in your T shirt for ten dollars, you go outside and sell it for twenty thousand dollars because of your game.
Speaker 5: So well, that's that goes back to my there.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of pushback on this, but I say, like, you know, people always complain about their record deals. Are y'all me in at three sixty d d? I feel like, all right, if if you were manipulated into signing a contract that you didn't fully understand, you got screw. Meaning if I if I hire you as my lawyer, right and you're telling me, I'm telling you, yo, I don't want to do this. I don't want that, and your job is to protect me, right, and you're like lying to me, then that's one thing.
Speaker 5: But what happens a lot of times is that.
Speaker 6: You tell me, yo, you're gonna be giving up your publisher, You're gonna be going that how much I'm gonna get fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: I fuck it, I don't care, man. I don't want to get that.
Speaker 6: Then you realize, damn, it's not a bad deal because in that moment, fifty thousand dollars saved your life.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. You ain't have nothing. You was on the street. You could have died.
Speaker 6: You use fifty thousand dollars to move to get your family situated. Hindsight's twenty twenty when the record sells five million records. Now you're like, damn, Like, no, I should have got the percentage. I should have did this. Well, if you had leverage, then you wouldn't have done that. You didn't have the leverage. That's not a bad deal, that's a good deal. I took a risk on you exactly because I could have gave you fifty thousand enough.
Speaker 3: It ever happened, it happens eighty percent of the time. Yeah, that happened like ninety percent of the time. Don't make none of the money back. Now you don't look went went through there? Now, Nigga, I played you, but I saved your life. Fact that story, fact story.
Speaker 8: But real ship.
Speaker 7: Speaking of taking chances on niggas, I want you all to talk about the one hundred thousand dollars Nipsey Hustle grant that you guys are donating to entrepreneurs and business owners.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it, I love it.
Speaker 6: I love this show man. Shout out to rest in peace, Rest and peace to Nip. That was something that we did with his family. Black Sam, his brother.
Speaker 8: Shout out of Sam.
Speaker 6: Shout Sam, JP. That was one of his partners in the marathon. You know, we we built a great relationship with him because we interviewed, don't We went to l A a couple of years ago. Yeah, I remember that and ever since then, they've just been know, they super shar like super super solid. We've been around all of them, so we never met Nip, but we know how Nip was by being around them, you know what I'm saying. And they like super old school principal like, they don't talk too much, low key, they're not.
Speaker 5: They just real solid.
Speaker 6: So we wanted to do something, but we wanted to, you know, do something a little different, so we asked them if they would be open to being a.
Speaker 5: Part of that. Like so they was like, yeah, they definitely would it. So shout out to Microsoft.
Speaker 6: So it's a collaboration between Unier Lesion, Microsoft and marathon and we put together one hundred thousand dollars and we got a pitch competition. You said, how you be a part of it. Anybody that's coming to investments can be a part of it. You just gotta submit. Your application is on the website and we're gonna pick one hundred people and Friday, August twenty third is gonna be like an audition like American God Talent.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be able to pitch.
Speaker 6: There's gonna be judges three different rooms, and then from there they gonna pick the finalist. And then on Saturday, August twenty fourth, we're gonna have four people that we're gonna bring on stage and it's gonna be us, it's gonna be Marathon team, and we're gonna let them pitch. We're gonna let them, you know, share their ideas, show their PowerPoint for a couple of minutes, and then from there we're gonna give that the person that wins one hundred thousand dollars towards their business and and then what's dope about it is right after that, Lauren London comes on her like yeah, basically, So then Lauren London comes on with her panel and she she's doing a health and wellness and she wanted to focus around women, and we're given twenty five thousand dollars to a woman led healthcare.
Speaker 1: Brothers.
Speaker 6: You know, Nick was a big inspiration for us, man somebody that we wanted to interview. And like I said, it's unfortunate because he actually embodied a lot of the things that we built our platform on as far as like independence, entrepreneurship, like that was something like it resonated even I liked his music, but just his conversations was even more Internet. Send to me the music right now. I mean, I'm like, nah, this dude is different, you know what I mean. So it was it was just fucked us up when he when he passed away. So we always had reverence for him. So to now be able to honor his name, honor his legacy with his family, I think it's really dope. And it's a great way for entrepreneurs because we're talking about like one hundred thousand dollars to change some Why's life.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, twenty five thousand dollars change in White's life.
Speaker 6: So it's like, if you got a business, sometimes all you need is is that that push and that could really make the difference between whether you're successful or not.
Speaker 5: So I think it'll be dope. Man. I'm really excited to see the entrepreneurs.
Speaker 6: I think we're gonna have a lot of great business people come out and that's gonna be that's gonna be a dope moment.
Speaker 4: And again, like you said, shout out to the like we always try to find people who are willing to partner that CDs initiatives is being important, So I said, shout out to microsource philanthropy, shout out to health and DF Brothers clip and see if who appeared on our show because they saw it right, they're like, you know, we need to We always talk about how do we support each other, how do we build with each other?
Speaker 1: And this is the best way you're going to stimulate their comedy. But not only that, you're going to follow the role.
Speaker 4: There's initiatives and there's like guidlands that they got me like, hey, we want to make sure that this is going into the right place and what's the plan for your business And so we've done a lot of things in terms of getting people prepared.
Speaker 1: I know, we just dropped the episode episode.
Speaker 4: Of how to pitch, which everybody should go check out because these are things that people are going to be looking for inside of this pitch competition, but more importantly after the pitch competition.
Speaker 1: With that person who wins or the group who wins. If it's that women's business, what happens next? How y'all stay out?
Speaker 3: Like financial literacy?
Speaker 1: Beef you know how you seeing live beef and this ship Like New York man, what's beef beef?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Hell man?
Speaker 6: I feel like, you know, at the end of the day, sometimes you just kind of just looking perspective at the end of the day. I mean, you know, especially men, everybody got egos, so it's like, yo, I got more money than you.
Speaker 5: I do this. But at the end of the day, we're all blessed.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: If you if you're able to make a living from producing content on your cell phone, that's a blessing, you know what I'm saying, Like you get to wake up whenever you want, you get to you know, eat fish at night for dinner.
Speaker 5: That's a blessing.
Speaker 6: As a lot of people that a struggling with a lot of people that's the there's a lot of people that's in jail. So for us, it's always a not of keeping the perspective, like, you know, we don't want to embarrass, you know, people that really believe in us by going online and arguing with somebody.
Speaker 7: I feel like the like the beef ship is like beneath y'all, Like yeah, I mean, I feel like, you know, it's one of these things like it's like, you know, and I don't want to disrespect anybody that's going through that that everybody's matures at their own level.
Speaker 6: But I feel like, you know, everybody.
Speaker 4: Little shots and ship, I mean, of course you see them, but again you can get distracted easily by that.
Speaker 6: I feel like, you know, it's one of these things where you know, I'm out of anybody that's been able to come out of you know, middle class, lower middle class poverty and become a millionaire, because that's not that's not easy to do.
Speaker 5: That's a hard accomplishment.
Speaker 6: Like and with that, you're gonna you're gonna you're gonna have learning pains, right, and you're gonna have different things. You're gonna have different people on your air, you're gonna have different stuff that that might come about. But for us, it's just a matter of staying and focused. So I feel like a lot of times it just be like a miscommunication. Somebody might tell you something, or you might hear something, you might not fully understand something you know, you might you might feel away about something, but it ain't it ain't really no real problem for us for anybody, like you know what I mean, because it's like a real problem is like we gotta watch all back, you know, you know what I'm saying, Like we can't really.
Speaker 5: Move like that real issue and that's not like it's financial literacy. It ain't. It ain't even hip hop, like you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So that would be that would be that would be the most ignorant thing in the world if people that's actually teaching people about financial litery something that's positive.
Speaker 5: Turn it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you know what I'm saying, Like what kind of example would we be setting? So that ain't nothing that we ever really you know, getting into how.
Speaker 1: Much how much of it?
Speaker 3: How much of it is entertainment though, how much like I see dude with the camera, like, how much of it is.
Speaker 5: Entertainment as far as like issues, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, just just the whole lifestyle.
Speaker 5: It's so entertainment. But it's but it's real.
Speaker 6: It's real though, like you know what I'm saying, Like I feel like we don't really lifestyle market, Like we're not showing you nothing that we don't have. We're not showing you a Lamborghini or a private jet or whatever like that like that ain't yeah, not for sure, that ain't really for show, Like you know what I'm saying, Like if we do something, we'll show you some laying that we got in Ghana, Like that's for educational purposes to motivate you. Like so we like yeah, so it's like for us, like you know, we came in a little differently though, you know, like I feel like our thing was a little different. We didn't come in as an internet marketer that like, yo, this is our product. We're selling da da D. Like we came in as.
Speaker 7: People because when you guys first started the whole financial literacy like journey or whatever, you guys were still school teachers, right.
Speaker 5: I was, he was. He was a school teacher.
Speaker 6: I was the financial advisa and we started the platform and it just kind of grew organically. Then we learned about you know, online marketing, and we didn't.
Speaker 5: Know that already.
Speaker 6: So a lot of other people they came in that way they came in.
Speaker 5: I'm not knocking that, but I'm just saying that's their mind frame.
Speaker 6: So their mind frame is always entertainment, shock value, let me show you this, let me you know. But that's not really how we came in. So that's not what we revert back to when you know, we always revert back to, like, Yo, this is who we really are as people, like if you rock with us school, if you don't rock with us school. But we didn't, and we also kind of grew up a little differently too, Like we kind of grew up in an environment in an era where it was just there's consequences for doing silly shit. There's no consequences facility anymore, like you know what I'm saying. So it's like you could just say anything online. I could Yo, big bang, he's a snitch, da da. I could just say anything right until I see you that it might be some consequences. But it's like if I live in Arizona. If I live in it ain't it ain't no issue.
Speaker 8: So that's why don't come outside at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it desensitizes you because we see so much shit on social media and just be like, oh I could I could just keep playing.
Speaker 5: I could do this ship too, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But before social media, that wasn't really an option. Like you know what I'm saying, Like, you had to manually if you wanted to disrespect somebody, you had to manually do it. And that's not easy to do. It's not easy to go into somebody's face and like yo, like it takes. It takes a certain amount of courage that most people don't have.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 6: Don't take any courage to stand behind a keyboard and just start typing your life away.
Speaker 4: Now, I was gonna say it in terms of like the word entertainment. I think what we've coined is edutainment, right, because this is all the educational process, right, Like they're watching us from cell phones. He was there from day one. He's on cell phones. The fact that he's documenting it because one day this is part of history. So we have to have this piece for us because it's important because somebody's watching it. Like, yeah, we're going to create those footsteps that y'all laid for us. We just I was just in a high school that listened to an episode and created a program that we used to do ten years ago because he listened and he said, Yo, I could do that where I'm at. That's what it's about. So it's more about the educational process. Even the things that we wear, the cars that we drive, we're teaching people about it, right, We're not just buying it and saying like yo, this is yo. We're trying to splurs like not his the educational process in it, you know what I'm saying. So it's a little different than like just the pure are we gonna put this on because I want to laugh?
Speaker 1: Or this is gonna make me feel good?
Speaker 4: Now, this is really to do a couple of those things to evoke those emotions, but also in deep inside like what you learned from watching it.
Speaker 7: So like I know that you guys have done like episodes on like agism, you guys have done episodes on colorism. But do you I know that there's a such thing is what would you call it? Like financialism? It wouldn't be classism because it's not necessarily speaking on class, but it's speaking primarily to the fact of how much money people making. The judgments that are based around those different amounts or whatever. So how do you think that that affects people on a daily basis as far as their ability to be able or not to be able to elevate.
Speaker 6: I think it's real as far as you know, you don't feel good about yourself if you if you just struggling, like you know what I'm saying. It plays a part in your in your psyche, you know what I mean. And it plays a part how people treat you as well. When you everybody want to be your friend. Everybody call your phone, everybody want to come to the club with you, because everybody, like you said, everybody want to be around a winner. Right, Like when you down on your luck, see how many people call your phone, so many people want to be around you. Right, So it's like for me, I look at that, It's like that's your opportunity to really focus and lock out all distractions. Like right, it's ups and downs in life, like you're not most people is not going to be.
Speaker 5: At the top forever, like you know what I'm saying, Like at.
Speaker 6: Some point in time you was at the bottom, or you might be at the top and you might fall, like you know what I'm saying. So I feel like when you when you base your self worth on the amount of money that you have, that's a recipe for disaster. Like for us, that's why we don't show money and stuff like that, because it's like we were the same people before we had money, and God forbid it doesn't happen. But if we lose money, we'll still be the same people, like you know what I'm saying. So the money does not make us. The money is not a determining factor if we're a success in life or not, like you know what I'm saying. So it's like I look at people like that, Oh look at somebody just just solely based on the amount of money that I can't trust you because that does you don't care about their character. You don't care about if they're a liar, and you don't care about nothing. The only thing you care about is how much money that they have, right like you, technically you're a groupie at that point in time, Like you know what I'm saying, And there's a lot of groupies out there, male groupies, a lot of.
Speaker 5: Fact. Fact, so I feel like.
Speaker 2: Wigglers I've never heard That's what I was talking is crazy, But yeah.
Speaker 6: That that definitely is That definitely is a thing as far as like, you know, people getting looked down upon based on where they're at in life financially, but just there's always levels. You could be a millionaire, you could get looked down upon because you might be in a circle with billionaires and they looking at you like you broke, Like you know what I'm saying. So that's why I feel like if somebody's looking at your character or they looking at you know, who you are as a person, It don't matter how much money you are. I'm gonna look at that persons as a solid individual regardless of if he's up, if he's down, it doesn't matter. So that's how I kind of like look at the situation. I just encourage people like if you down, don't get discouraged, Just work and just you know what I'm saying, Just be that same solid person because it'll come back around eventually. But when it comes back around, you'll know who's really there for you, who your real family is, who your real friends are. Not people that's just you know, did for the moment because they feel like they could benefit from your situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tell people to just run your own race.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like, a lot of times, you know, people will look at this and I want what this person has, not realizing the journey that they had to go on to get to there, And a lot of times it's fabricated. You get that place and you're like, wait, this ship wasn't real in the first place, and that's because you've tied your Yeah, yeah, that's a fact. We were talking to pe Cot last night and she said something very point and my brother, my brother told me this that like when I was like eighteen, he was like, yo, you can't serve two masters, right, Like you're gonna love one and hate the other. And so when when people value money as their master, you're gonna see deterioration and a lot of things, relationships being one of them, but their own personal characteristics and morals will be deteriorated too. So you know, you just got to be mindful of things like that and run your own race and start your chapter one where your chapter one starts. Don't look at somebody else's journey and say I want to be I want to be that, like that's what I have to go to.
Speaker 1: Because you never know what it took or what they did to get.
Speaker 8: There, you might not be able to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not that journey might not be for you.
Speaker 8: It's definitely not for you. It's not yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, And like I said, like a lot of times, you see that it's fabrication, right, the people that you thought was up and it wasn't really our.
Speaker 3: Who's some people on the outside to fit THEMN.
Speaker 6: Well, of course you're gonna be there, so yeah, we lit let's start this big. Facts will be in the building. Uh, I mean we got Steven A. Smith, Yeah, yeah, Smith, we got we got Shannon Shark, we got Damon John. We got Monica, she's gonna be performing at our v I P Night.
Speaker 8: That's done.
Speaker 1: Tip gonna be there, t I.
Speaker 5: We got uh well I will I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We got a brother nineteen Keys. We got I'm boring the Ian Dunlap. We got Billy Carson. Like, we got a diverse group of Burns, Kenny Burns, Terrence j. So many and then so many other people from the in the in the world of business that people might not be familiar with. But Chris Lyons he's doing his thing in tech. He's a black dude. He's one of the dudes that really got clubhouse lit. And he brought like Meek Mill, he brought a lot of the rappers into the world of tech and like introduced him.
Speaker 5: So he's like a real, real smart dude.
Speaker 6: People might not know who he is, but when it comes to like technology and investing, he's one of the ones. We got people from Nvidio coming, we got people from Microsoft coming, we got people from Meta coming. So it's gonna be a perfect blend of every aspect with August August twenty third to August twenty fifth, and a lot.
Speaker 8: Of people's like sign up and get tickets.
Speaker 5: And invest investfest dot com.
Speaker 6: You get all the information you can follow, earn your leisure and get information.
Speaker 2: Well, y'all weren't actually really considering that was for moving from Atlanta, right, y'all weren't really That.
Speaker 1: Was just y'all don't know. Should we do Atlanta? She gotta in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: There was some cities that definitely had.
Speaker 1: It, wouldn't have been interested.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you why. Houston showed a lot of love.
Speaker 1: D C was ready to do it.
Speaker 6: Houston showed a lot of I think New York could be it'll be big in New.
Speaker 4: York when we put we put that post that we gotta I mean, obviously got a lot of calls, but we got a big call. And I shout out to Jez and he said, he's like, I want to meet you for dinner.
Speaker 1: We sat down and we was talking. He looked at us. He's like, you know that can't leave Atlanta, right right, He's.
Speaker 5: Like, n that you want me to get on the phone with the man who.
Speaker 1: I got a call. What I got to do was like, yeah, we got you.
Speaker 5: But it's perfect Atlanta.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's actually that weekend there's a black college football game the Florida and Florida, and so Atlanta's gonna be crazy that weekend. But I mean, this is the home of black entrepreneurship. This is the home of black business. It's really the perfect place. Even the airport how it's set up, it's like, you know, you can really anywhere you can get to Atlanta, you know, from the West coast, from the East coast, from overseas. It's a very central location. So shout out to Atlanta, man, right, Atlanta has always been good. Congress again, yeah, Georgia, Well Congress.
Speaker 1: You're gonna gonna bring the shoes back up.
Speaker 3: We're dressing up on one night, night night. I'm gonna say, but I come fun with players, you know. Noah, this is dope, bro. I think what y'all doing, The whole thing y'all doing is dope, bro. So y'all you think y'all gonna eventually do a tour for it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we might.
Speaker 6: So we did a tour last year for one of our shows, market Mondays. We did like five dates, We went overseas, we did a few things. So but I remember I saw it. Yeah, Joe Budden actually just asked us about like we're gonna do it like an artist tour with like thirty dates. So maybe maybe that's something that we haven't we haven't done. That's not the last thing that we haven't done yet. It's like a real like how an artist would tour like you know, thirty thirty cities and sixty days type ship. But that'd be fun, that'd be That'd be hard to pull off because it's it's difficult to I got respect for artists, Like, you know, traveling is not easy, doing different dates, different shows, different That shit is a lot a lot harder than what people think, is it.
Speaker 4: Complex because we're running like so many different businesses. Right, so like y'all might see investments, but lead just so happens, right like market Monday, it still happens. Black down still has to happen. These universes still has to happen. Yeah, and so to do like a thirty date tour, it's tough, but we did take investments international a couple of years ago. You did show in London Row alberhol which is incredible. Over forty five hundred people showed up, super prestigious. We even understand the magnitude of the actual venue until people have to keep telling us. We were like, all I will do it, Like no, do y'all know who got coming? Like this is this is like Carnegie Hall, Like this is like the Kennedy Center for the UK. And then obviously as we walked in the building you can feel it. So we've done that. But yeah, man, it's a lot like when the artist is on tour, they're promoting the album with that record and they're promoting that but like, yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Don't really focus on you know, where you're from originally in Ghanad. That's something that we definitely got a lot of resource resources Yeah, we got a lot of and we was there twice this year. We're gonna go back probably again sometime before the end of the year. So there's a lot of a lot of opportunity.
Speaker 2: Out there you go back over time that My first time going was twenty one. But I'm working on the citizenship things so i can just go freely and just in case it hits the fan, you.
Speaker 3: Say to get out of here, because they gonna who y'all gonna put it in. There're gonna wait till too late to everything closed.
Speaker 1: You're stuck.
Speaker 5: I get over.
Speaker 1: Everything, club bro.
Speaker 3: We just seen that everything.
Speaker 1: You know, I've never seen on the airport like that. They have bags just from two days ago, three days ago.
Speaker 8: So what do y'all? What do y'all think about that? The global outage?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's scary.
Speaker 6: It shows you, It shows you just how quickly all this ship is.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Imagine if you log intoe your bank account, all you see is zeros.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It really ain't real, Yeah, because it ain't nothing but some numbers that can be deleted. Just imagine somebody from another country right now. That's that's how they attack. They attack everything. Everything is zero. We're gonna say how you're gonna prove that you had what you had.
Speaker 5: That's a fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 6: Everybody got start over at zero. That's gonna make the world go crazy. That's hunger games. That's the real hunger games.
Speaker 1: That ain't even gotta come over here and do that.
Speaker 3: All they gotta do is wipe everything, all these phones, everything niggas is gonna nutter.
Speaker 6: But like you said, I mean that's the crazy thing, right, Like you get a million dollars, you never really you're never gonna see a million dollars, right, Somebody gonna transfer into your bank account and then you're gonna wire everything. You're gonna you might invested it, it's still gonna be in pro So it's like the money is never really physically it's never physically anything.
Speaker 5: It's it's in.
Speaker 3: It's crazy cloud you have you're holding up in your hand like you don't have nothing in your hand that's of value. Like if those numbers get erased, your through in paper just says they turn money in the paper money into nothing, Like, yeah, what can you do.
Speaker 5: That's a fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: You know nothing of value, But all this ship is a trick.
Speaker 1: You got the most important too though your mind mine right.
Speaker 4: So the person starts a zero game from zero knows how to get it back.
Speaker 3: That shit hard to try and start all the way over that. You know, you raise my money I.
Speaker 4: Got, Well, maybe it's not money, but it's something else, right, there's something else that's currency that you trigged pacts' value right now?
Speaker 6: Ye that scary though, It's like it's something like that could happen, like you said, and that affects so many different businesses, travel.
Speaker 1: All of that hospital. It was crazy.
Speaker 5: Makes you think, man, even with the pandemic.
Speaker 3: You saw on the pandemic, like even niggas Ha it like the first beginning when it's scared, when it was scared of scared, like people just dying your car didn't mean that nothing to me.
Speaker 1: And you you ready, you ready to.
Speaker 3: Trade your car for roller tissing?
Speaker 1: How the tist was going out? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It just this ship was crazy, like that ship that you think is valuable, valuable.
Speaker 5: Man, that's fact. That was a hard reset and get back some farm land and throw your own food.
Speaker 4: It's like, yo, bro, I gotta get the radio signal from a walkie talkie.
Speaker 1: You gotta get your radio.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, relax, we're taking everything for granted and not looking at We're not prepared.
Speaker 5: So are you those people? All right?
Speaker 6: So you know Ross got the bunker. A lot of these billionaires, they say a lot of these billionaires are building bunkers.
Speaker 5: That's a fact. That's not a conspiracy for sure. How you feel about that?
Speaker 6: They are they preparing for something that they know, some type of money, you know, like Ross around overhear some ship, Like you know what I'm saying, He's close enough to hear some ship and then we're gonna give me a bunk or two or follow the follow suit.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: You know the movie, the movie Theory where they put out the remember the movie on Netflix recently where everything reset and then people was going in the bunker. I forget the name of it, but the movie always tells that the potential.
Speaker 1: Simpson got everything. That's the fact. That's crazy, Bro, that's very interesting. Are we really here right now? Well that time? But I'm just real.
Speaker 3: It's impossible and it and it got the same people that's in the same pictures. Bro, You've seen that picture with all those celebrities in it, and then they had it on the sense of before it's like a lady.
Speaker 1: In the front with some oh on social media.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a white lady in front. She had on some beads, and she had on beads. It was another dude with a blue shirt. They were all standing in the same order.
Speaker 1: Bro, this's is crazy. Bro, the whole world feel like days out simulation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or your leisure salute, man, We appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Y'are welcome any time.
Speaker 2: See how to invest Fest giving the information one more time when we slide.
Speaker 6: Investfest dot Com August twenty third to August twenty fifth in Atlanta.
Speaker 5: It's an opportunity to really, you know, just change your life.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have people that's gonna be lending money. We're gonna have people that is going to be in real estate, stocks, artificial intelligence.
Speaker 5: You're gonna learn about so many different things.
Speaker 6: And this the network with thousands of people, thousands of like minded, positive people with no issues. There's no poblem, nobody looking at each other crazy. I think it's just it's just a nope environment to be in. So if you can make it, I highly suggest that you know you get to Atlanta or its twenty third August twenty fifth, and thank y'all for having us once again, you know, always always dope. Whenever we see y'all, man good energy. We really appreciate y'all. Keep keep doing yourll thing for sure because the voice of the uncut, the uncut voice say things that we can't say, so.
Speaker 3: Never line out of it.
Speaker 2: Check us out at Triple W dot Big fatxpod dot com.
Speaker 3: Salute right now.
Speaker 4: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 3: Col