Speaker 1: Elvis Duran. Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hi, scary, what's your phone tap about today?
Speaker 3: So Elizabeth always does things at the last minute. She's got a Bahamas trip coming up really soon and had applied for her passport if it hasn't gotten it back yet, so her dad wants to teach her a lesson about waiting for the last minute to get things done. I'm going to be calling the Passport office phone tapping, Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: Let's go. This is Ron Harrington with the Passport Authority. How are you doing today?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you very good? I'm calling actually to cancel the appointment that you have with us at noon tomorrow because we're overbooked.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm leaving in two weeks to the Bahamas and I need my passport.
Speaker 2: If you decided last minute to do this, then maybe you could just decide last minute not to go to I mean, it couldn't have been that important, right, I know.
Speaker 5: It is pretty important. Actually it's for it's for my sister's.
Speaker 2: What I well, I guess just send her a nice gift in place of you going christ simple. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm trying driving and stuff, so I have to figure out what the next step is all.
Speaker 2: Right then, thank you you there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna readal, you're gonna talk, we're gonna listen in okay.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, hey, what's up? Fun?
Speaker 4: Nothing. I'm like the Tanceport agency guy just paused me. He's the biggest.
Speaker 5: He canceled my appointment.
Speaker 2: You can't go.
Speaker 4: I tried calling you, but Dad.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, I'm going on this trip.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not gonna cancel my vacation.
Speaker 6: I'm not feeling it, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I'm not missing out on it because they're backed up.
Speaker 6: There's no other service can get for you.
Speaker 4: I got. I'm trying. I'm lost right now.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to find.
Speaker 4: This this flover second so I could go.
Speaker 6: Ho, I'm gonna really flip out of four seconds. This is so ridiculous, I know, but I was trying to help you to get understand.
Speaker 4: All right, Proberly you're trying to get this guy out on the lines your pissport. You will ever talk to you?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Ron Harrington, Yeah, I can. How you do it.
Speaker 4: My name is Frank Marchell. You spoke to my daughter.
Speaker 2: Earlier reference to canceling her appointment. I have her on the line, Miss Marciana, let me ask you this, Why were you delinquent in getting your passport in the first place?
Speaker 4: You excuse me, you don't have no place to call me out of my responsibilities.
Speaker 2: Wait, why don't you wait till the day before your flight to get your passport?
Speaker 4: I want to say, because you spect human being as I'm that.
Speaker 2: You're a human brats doll, that's what you are.
Speaker 4: Honestly, where is your office, bro? Where is your office?
Speaker 1: You're calling me bro? You're calling me bro.
Speaker 4: Personally. I want to see you personally, and I was just ye with you personally.
Speaker 2: I don't like your snarky little attitude there, Miss Thing. Yes, I am kidding you. Your dad is phone tapping you. Hey, Elizabeth, it's scary Jones from the Elvis Duran Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone Tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show