Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile show. Bill is on the phone today for to catch a cheater, and he thinks that his wife of eleven years might be cheating, So and a few minutes wearing to call her and see if we can catch her if she is, but hopefully she isn't. Bill, what's going on, man, why do you think your wife's cheating?
Speaker 2: I know that she has like insomnia, so sometimes if she can't sleep, she'll go down to the market for you know, whatever, sound to drinks, son to eat, but that's really rare, but lately it's been pretty constant. So at least four times now that I've woken up, she's not been in the house, you know, not even in you know, not even like the next room or anything. So ask her about it. She just says, you know, it's my insomnia. So I took that at face value. And then I noticed there's weird charges on our bank account, like at weird times in the morning. So it's it's not too much money or anything. But I can just tell that this has been happening more and more. So that's the nuts and bolts of it.
Speaker 3: So she just tells you that she has insomnia but doesn't tell you where she's going.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's kind of where I'm yeah, hoping it's not my worst fear, which would be infidelity. Sure, but I mean, I mean my wife. I will say she's very attractive, and it wouldn't surprise me if some you know, guy was trying to weasel his way into her bad when she's not sleeping with me. But but I'm not saying that. I'm not like saying that my wife is permitsu with you know, I'm not I'm not saying that. I'm just she's very attractive, so I would doubt it if she's has attention from other men. And that's why I'm calling you guys.
Speaker 3: Is she doing anything else other than not being home? I mean, which is you know, it's kind of odd. I feel like there's so many questions to that, but she isn't really giving them to you at the moment. But yeah, outside of that, have there been other things that have happened that are maybe giving you that vibe?
Speaker 1: Are you so close?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we're pretty much. I mean we don't really go out, you know, every we don't have date night every week or anything and to her credit, you know, that's something that I think couple should do. And she's you know, voice or opinion that you know, we never go out, and I mean, I I think that's a good idea as a couple to go out, but I'm just you know, after work, I'm just really tired, and so I'm not ready to go out until you know, ten eleven p. You know, I'm not the one with in omnia, so I need to get my rest before work. So I don't know, you know, she kind of took that as a personal attack, and she was saying about, how, you know, we've become old people. You've seeing commercials you only just like sit on the front porch, and you want me to take up knitting. And I mean, I'm just like, I do want to go out with her, but I'm just like mentally spent by the end of the day, you know. So that's kind of what I guess the tipping point that was, I don't know, like a month or so ago, and we had this kind of I don't want It's not like a full boar fight, but you know, a disagreement where we weren't having a civil conversation. But and that led me to you know, the last like I said, the last couple of weeks, these one had four times that I've woken up and she's not been there, and you know, just kind of says, you know, I'm just dealing with my insomnia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can understand being concerned in that moment. Has she dealt with insomnia in the past. I mean, you guys have been married for eleven years, So if she ever had insomnia before, what would she do?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, yeah, Like this is something that I mean, as long as we've been a couple, I've always been able to sleep like the dead and unfortunately, something she doesn't have, you know, the ability to sleep through the night. So this, the insomnia, is not the thing that's thrown me off. It's just the you know, the weird charges of the weird times of warning in the bank account. So and you can't really you know, just as merchant services, it doesn't stay you know, you know, it doesn't say like the particular grocery store or gas station or you know, fill in the blanket, just has like a merchant services of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you already told us what growthree store. You guys are rewards card members at, So play a song, comeback, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, our way of saying thank you for shopping, and see if she sends them to you or to somebody else. Okay, hey, better you than me? Yeah, all right? Man, Like I said, I hope she's not cheating, but we'll find out for you. Right after this, it's.
Speaker 4: Time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, and Bill is on the phone. He thinks that his wife, Kathy of eleven years, might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to him or to somebody else. But first, Bill, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Well, like you said, my wife and I have been married eleven years. I hope she's not cheating, but I'm looking for an answer on why she's dealing with her insomnia, which is a thing that I've known about for as long spent together, and these past couple of weeks, when I've asked her about it, she's kind of brushed me off. And then when I've looked into our bank account, I've seen weird charges at weird times in the morning that I can't readily explain away, and she doesn't seem too willing to divulge.
Speaker 1: Information about that's a shady part. All right, Well, we'll call her right now and see if we can figure it out for you. Are you ready, Hey, fingers crossed? All right, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for a rewards card member. Kathy. Yes, it is she, Hellkathy, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling just to say congratulations. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, awesome. Where did I win?
Speaker 1: Oh? Maybe you haven't seen the signs. So every single month we choose one random Awards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our new flooral apartment. So you've won thirty six longstim red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and card to be delivered to anybody that you want to within the United States, absolutely free.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so sweet. Okay, well I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, well, thank you for shopping. We really do appreciate your business. If you know who you want to send them to. I can take down the information in just a couple of minutes. I can do it over the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's fine, I can. I'll have you send them to my husband.
Speaker 1: So, okay, what's your husband's name?
Speaker 5: Bill?
Speaker 1: Would you like to put anything on a card to Bill?
Speaker 5: Sure? Should I just tell you?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, I can put it down. How long you guys been together?
Speaker 5: Oh we've been together about eleven years.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's a long one. If I was with somebody for eleven years, i'd be sometimes I probably wouldn't help myself up, you know, be windows shopping a little bit.
Speaker 5: You're in it for the long haul, you know, there's ups and down.
Speaker 1: And I just wondered if you're you know, you're a cheat on your husband or anything like that. No, no, not everything about it ever.
Speaker 5: Wait, Wait, what is going on?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Is this is actually Jubil from the Jebill Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: I mean also on the show, Hi, and I'm Victoria. We do a segment that's called to catch a Cheater. So if somebody suspects their significant other of cheating, they see who they send flowers to. And your husband, Bill is actually on the phone.
Speaker 5: What, Oh my god, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Wait? What's going on? You? Well, hon, you don't tell me where you're going. And then I've noticed the money it's been going from our bank account. It doesn't say like where you're getting, you know, getting the money out of that. Just see the money leaving the account. And you're not telling me where you're at, so I don't know what you're doing. And it's been like a one time sitting or a couple of nights, been consistent here, so I didn't know where to where to turn on, where to look.
Speaker 6: So surprise, oh grave, I I'm sorry that you have gone through this much trouble. And yeah, I mean I've been sneaking out if you will, but I'm not cheating on you. I'm not cheating on you, Okay, I just you know what I deal with at night and I get bored and I don't like going to bars, and you're a boring moron, but I love you have fun when we go out, right, So I don't want to go to like bars and stuff without you. So instead I've been going to the casino.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's me coming clean to you.
Speaker 6: I will order just like a drink or two and sit there for a little bit and it dons me out and I can relax and then come home and get some sleep. But I promised I am not out partying. I mean, I don't know how the else to care. I am not cheating on you.
Speaker 5: I feel bad that I have to do this and that I've been lying to you. But at the same time, the reason why I.
Speaker 6: Haven't told you is because I know that you ay probably stay up.
Speaker 4: And wait for me, or b you'd insist on coming to the casino with me, and then you'd hate it the whole time, right, And I'd rather that you just stay home and you sleep and just let me do what I need to do.
Speaker 5: And you know that's why I haven't told you. I don't know what I'll say.
Speaker 6: I mean, I hope you're on set.
Speaker 2: I guess seeing Lady Luck is better than seeing another man. I'm a little like, I mean, I know that I'm asleep and ye and I would wait up for you if that's where you were, So I mean I am I mean, yeah, I'm a little kind of hurt that you don't want me to go to the casino with you, but I don't want you also like you know whatever a clock and then walking around the house not you know, just now you're be able to count cheap or anything. So and honestly, huh, I mean if I didn't, like, if something really did happen and let's say, you know, God forbid, and you didn't make it home before I woke up, I mean, what am I you know? Or you know, if I don't know where you are and you know, for you north the casino and something happened, at least I would know that's where you were. But just kind of being m I A you know what I mean, like I have I have, you could be I could be three states away.
Speaker 5: You know, I get it, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 6: Listen, I now you know it's working for me for now, and uh, you know it's working, and now you know there's no hiding you know.
Speaker 5: Maybe every once in a while. You can come with me if you really want.
Speaker 6: I did, actually like, I have a really good night last night, and.
Speaker 5: I can actually even afford to take us on a little trip that to you by.
Speaker 1: One money money.
Speaker 5: I think we deserve to have fun and get out, and uh.
Speaker 6: Why don't you know we've been talking about taking a beach trip, and uh, we should just do it.
Speaker 2: Well, then let's not say how much money you won, but a beach trip seems like a good.
Speaker 5: Amount, all right, go bags.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I'm glad that I thought you were cheating, said you.
Speaker 1: Guys that way to look at it. The Double shows to catch a cheater